Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DCRP

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
So I figured on starting up a DC RP and this would be the starting point of it. Its a rather simple set up, you play one hero or villain and their henchmen or in the case of the hero one side kick. You must adhere to that character's standards and canon background. As such, if you want to play Batman and you pull out a gun in desperation you're getting kicked. The RP centers mostly around Gotham city but anyone can be involved from the DC Universe so long as you make it something somewhat reasonable. You can't just appear without some reason for being in the city. Here's the map:

Gothammap.jpg

As such you have to follow it to a certain extent, unless you're roleplaying the Flash, you can't go from one end of the city to the other in a few seconds. Also there are three characters currently off limits: Thomas Elliot(Hush), Selina Kyle(Catwoman), and Joseph Kerr(Joker) which have already been picked out, I'll post up the actual rp and the rest once we have at least two more villains. This section will also be elaborated upon in the future.

Lyra said:
What about Liu Kang? He was in an ultimate elseworld. =P
While acceptable it would be Liu Kang with just his martial arts and no special abilities. The world of watchmen is completely on its own, they are their worlds heroes, no batman, superman. etc

Why no special abilities? Batman can do cool stuff like Astral Project or so I've heard.

Anyone can do that after years of training and enough focus in DC, and its not a really helpful one in a fight. Liu Kang and the others of MK are humans, and the ones who are gods get their powers from their universe. Also Rorshach isnt allowed because then someone will try to be Dr Manhattan

Take Rorshach- insanity+better detective skills+ less killing-rorshach mask+faceless mask=The question

Rorshach was a conspiracy nutjob as well thus you don't have to add that.

I think you are both wrong. I've never seen either wearing a tin hat.

Lyra said:
I think you are both wrong. I've never seen either wearing a tin hat.
Question said and i quote, "Fluoride does not prevent cavities, however it does make teeth visible on spy satellites." as well as "The name for the little things on shoelaces is epaulets, but their real purpose is much more sinister." As for Rorschach if Midnight wasn't borrowing my copy of Watchmen, I could probably find a few of his as well.

Everybody declare your final choice of char and well begin tmr, mine is Hush

Back
Top Bottom