Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DCRP

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
So I figured on starting up a DC RP and this would be the starting point of it. Its a rather simple set up, you play one hero or villain and their henchmen or in the case of the hero one side kick. You must adhere to that character's standards and canon background. As such, if you want to play Batman and you pull out a gun in desperation you're getting kicked. The RP centers mostly around Gotham city but anyone can be involved from the DC Universe so long as you make it something somewhat reasonable. You can't just appear without some reason for being in the city. Here's the map:

Gothammap.jpg

As such you have to follow it to a certain extent, unless you're roleplaying the Flash, you can't go from one end of the city to the other in a few seconds. Also there are three characters currently off limits: Thomas Elliot(Hush), Selina Kyle(Catwoman), and Joseph Kerr(Joker) which have already been picked out, I'll post up the actual rp and the rest once we have at least two more villains. This section will also be elaborated upon in the future.

Rules:
1) You're limited to one character and only one. You are to follow their canon persona, modus operandi, and usual themes, you can add what you wish but it has to fall within something this character would reasonably do. ie: If you have the Riddler just robbing a bank and leaving no riddle just running off then you've violated this rule.
2) Follow your character's limits. If you're the scarecrow, you may be fast but you're not going to be dropping the hero in one blow, learn your character's limits.
3) If you're playing henchmen be consistent with it, don't suddenly have them appear and disappear at whim, you have to introduce them somehow.
4) Don't be the guy who somehow always has everything regardless of what villain or hero shows up. If you're just randomly holding some ultra rare artifact that was previously undisclosed and pull it out its cheating.
5) No, you can't call in backup randomly, this especially goes for the Green Lantern Corps

Current Players:
Josepher Kerr: Joker
Harriet: Catwoman
Anansi: Hush

Yah, but that was a "the world will end if I don't use this gun" type deal, and another time to destroy a bunch of landmines...but other than that...

Actually the one I saw was he was having a heart attack and it was the only way he was going to survive. It was in one of the animated series though, not the comic.

Oh I see. Well, I know quite a bit about the comics but its almost all second hand knowledge, so theres probably a lot of holes and misunderstandings. I might not mind a comic book rp, but I would probably ruin it for you.

Cmon join up, anything you don't know you can just wiki or google it..

Well, were there any specific roles you wanted filled? The only female DC characters I can think of off the top of my head are Batgirl, Catwoman, and Wonder Woman.

Catwoman is filled. There are hundreds of DC super heroines..

Damn, that was the one that sounded the most interesting. I'll have to do a little research.

No, thats ok. I just remembered Harley and Ivy. Now I can't decide between the two, lol.

I think I'm going to go with Ivy if I do join. I'll have to wait till I'm less sleep dep to figure it out.

Actually with the three chars we picked out we could probably start, I mean if we begin at the most logical point comic point I'd have to scare Jo out of town...the villains we picked are actually remarkably hostile towards one another.

Or at least your two against my one..

Yup and kept it still beating in a tank, but the best part is before that, basically he got poison ivy to control catwoman and then ivy forced catwoman to have sex with her in the end though she reduced him to poverty...

Look up in the sky!
It's a bird!
It's a PLANE!
It's...
It's...

It's our savior!! The one we all know and hate
BATMAN!!! THE ONE WHO CAN DO IT ALL!

errrrRRRRRR

Wait a minute, that's not Batman!
Who is that!

SPIDERMAN, SPIDERMAN, SPIDERMAN!
HE'S OUR SUPERHERO.
IF HE CAN'T DO IT, NO ONE CAN
SPIDERRRRRRRRR MAN!!!

Okay if you don't get why I said Spiderman in this.
Then you probably never will xD

But WhiteStar at your service. Step right up.
I lost my parents. It's time to change the world- BATMAN
Be back in a Jip, Honey - Flash
In brightest day, in darkest nights, no evil.... - Green Lantern.
I'll go in alone... - Superman.​

ADD!
I'm HURT!
Not only did you GG me in Jedi mode.
I been GG in DC world xD

But ya kiddin right? xP
But seriously, I'll be flash, or Beast Boy.
Hmm who else can I be. That fits my personality o_O

I can be batman...but I duno >>
if I can reach that place of darkness​

Ok. I really do think I want to play Ivy.

Also, I came across some trailers for MK vs DC. It looks pretty neat. ^.^

*holds out hand, grinning*
Put 'er there!
Joe Kerr reporting that this city is now once again under my personal rehabilitation.
Anyone caught trying to interfere with it's progress will be not so summarily dispatched.

Back
Top Bottom