Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger from the Heart (Krad and Punk)

His hand was already there, waiting for this. He grabbed her jaw and opened it pulling away. He spit blood into her face and pushed her head to the side. He got up and stood back, tuggin on the leash.

She flinches lightly as he spits blood in her face. She licks her lips and smirks at him as he gets up. As he tugs on the leash, she just lays there, staring up at him.

He jerked on it, pulling her up a bit. "Get up!" He growled at her. "Otherwise your punishment will be worse." He wiped his lip again, looking at the blood.

He pulled the leash tight and put his foot against her throat, leverageing her in an awkward position. "I forgot, you liked being punished." He pushed her back down, then pulled the leas straight up, she would either stand or be choked.

She blushes and quickly stands, looking up at him weakly. "Cant I just go to bed? My punishment could be not sleeping with you." She grins at him.

"Enough of your bullshit." He said pushing her out of the door. He walked her down into his basement and to a corner behind several boxes. He tied the leash to a pipe and stood back, looking at her in his big shirt, and her underware.

She walks with him as they walk into the basement. She struggles as he ties her to a pole. She quickly moves her tied hands to the collar and tries to unhook it.

He nockes them away and pushes her into a bent over position. "Don't even try..." He said, running his hand down her back.

She blushes and sits on her knees. "Cant you trust me? Im your bestfriend...and your my bestfriend, just give me one last chance?"

Her pleading pulled at his heartstrings a bit, but he knew not to give in. "Stop your whining." He said still gently rubbing her back. "Do you want more restraints?"

She whimpers and shakes her head lightly. "No, But why cant you just trust me? I'll be good." She whispers. "I want to be good for you..."

"Cause every time I trust you, you just end up hurting me." He said grabbing her hair and pulling her back to look at him. "Literally and figuretivly."

She flinches lightly as he grips her hair. "I-I know, and Im sorry, Your the last person I want to hurt, But I wont do it anymore, I promise."

"Right, because I'm not going to let you." He began pulling down her underware, sliding them down to her knees and taking a look at her. "Ooh, nice."

She blushes and closes her legs a bit as he pulls down her panties. She looks up at him nervously. "Just trust me, For old times sakes?"

"You're not getting anywhere." He said slipping two fingers past her lips and against her hole.

He brought his other hand hard accross her backside, spanking her with force. His fingers pushed deeper widening her hole.

Back
Top Bottom