Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger from the Heart (Krad and Punk)

She smirks and hugs him again, a soft quick hug. "Oh, anything you want to watch, whatever is on." She smirks and pulls him down on the pull out couch and sits by him, rather close. "Wheres the remote?" She smiles.

"Here..." He said sheepishly grabbing it. He'd fantasized about sitting with her like this, as a couple, but now that it was here, he felt like a scared little kid. He turned on the tv and flipped through the channles.

She smiles and cuddles close to him as she stares at the Tv. She never really thought of him as a boyfriend, more like a bestfriend, and it would take alot to make her think of him diffrent.

He'd told her before how much he loved her, that there wasn't anything in the world that could stop him from making her happy. He kept his arm around her waist as they sat back watching the screen, being sure not to make her uncomfortable.

She closes her eyes for a moment and rests in his arms. "Thanks for everything." She whispers softly, a small smile across her soft lips.

He smiled and patted her side. "No problem." He put his head against her's and hugged her, then handed her the remote.

She looks up as she takes the remote. She flips through the channels before stoping at an old werewolf film. She puts the remote down and watches the old movie.

"Oh god this one is terrible." He complained jokingly. They always liked talking about all the stupid parts in old movies.

She laughs and shoves him playfully. "Oh come on! I love this movie!" She giggles. She smirks and sits back, her arms around him.

"You can't possibly like this terrible acting..." He said sitting up and pulling his arm from behind her. "Popcorn?" He said pointing a thumb toward the kitchen.

He went over and opened the box pulling out a package of pop corn. He shook his head slightly as he felt his hands shaking, as his mind raced. Was there something wrong, was there something she wanted to say, but couldn't yet, or was waiting for him to say something.

He stood and watched the bag slowly inflate inside the microwave as he took several deep breaths. It becan to pop, slowly at first then growing faster. The timer went off and he pulled a big bowl from the cabinet and ripped open the bag. The heavenly scent of butter filled the kitchen as he poured out the bag. He grabbed two cans of soda and came back, sitting next to her on the fold-out, handing her a drink.

She smiles and takes the drink as he sits next to her. She looks over at him and smiles sweetly. She felt a strong feeling twords him, but more like a best friend than a boyfriend. She licks her lips as she opens the soda and takes a small sip. She looks back at the Tv as she takes some popcorn. "So," She mumbles as she keeps her eyes on the Tv. "Is there someone in your life at the moment? Like, someone you like alot?"

He didn't like this question. She knew the awnser well enough, and it seemed like she was just trying to remind him of it. "You know." he said playing off cool, not sounding depressed or anything.

She shakes her head as she looks at him. "No, I dont, Please tell me..." She smiles weakly as she holds onto his arm, looking in his eyes, geting rather close to him.

Internaly his mind was screaming at him, spouting off all sorts of nonsense about her. "You know." He said again patting her hand with his other.

She pushes him away and crosses her arms. "Fine! Dont tell me. I figure you dont have a girlfriend, your so pathetic." She mumbles and takes another drink from her soda, ignoring him now.

~I know.~ He thought to himself, looking down at the sheets of the fold out. He sighed then lifted his soda and took a drink.

"Down the hall, second door..." He said nodding toward the hallway. He picked up the popcorn bowl and set it between his legs untill she returned.

She walked down the hall and into the bathroom. She closes the door and pulls out her cell phone. All he could hear was some yelling and his name.

He looked over as he thought he herd his name. He had a radio in the bathroom, perhaps she'd turned it on. But it didn't sound like a radio. He muched some pop corn as he waited, not really finding it very tasty right now.

She walks out of the bathroom and back into the livingroom. She sits on the bed and looks over at him. She rolls her eyes and looks away. "I cant belive I used to have a crush on you..."

Back
Top Bottom