Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger from the Heart (Krad and Punk)

She blushes and coughs some as he puts pressure on her thin neck. "W-What are you doing? D-Dont you love me?" She looks up at him with pleading eyes, seeing if he would give in.

"Yes, but I thought you liked it rough." He said putting the hand over her mouth. He began moving his other hand over her stomach, slowly making his way over her waistline.

She blushes and mumbles somthing as he moves his hand over her mouth. She struggles against him and shakes her head, trying to get him off.

"Am I going to have to tie you up?" He asked taking his hand off her mouth, but still holding her face. "Or will you behave?"

She shakes her head and looks up at him. "I-I'll be good..." She mumbles and slowly calms her struggles as she looks up at him with a small, fake, innocent smile.

He looked into her eyes and lowered gently kissing her neck. He didn't let go of her though. He reached over into the side table drawer and pulled out a roll of packing tape. "I'd better make sure though." he said as he started wrapping it aournd her wrists.

She struggles and shakes her head. "No!" She demands as she struggles. "I-I want to be your little pet, Your one and only pet, Please." She looks up at him with pleading eyes. "You can trust me, cant you?"

"Oh you'll be my pet." He said secureing her wrists with the tape. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife and flipped it open. He cut the tape and tossed it aside as he smoothed it over her.

"Would you like a chain or regular collar?" He asked, remembering he had leashes in the basement.

She whimpers softly as she feels the blade rubs against her soft skin, making her get a small chill. "A-A collar please..." She mumbles nervously.

He pushed her into the bed as he got up and went to a closet. He dug through for a moment before pulling out a chain leash and a black collar. He moved back over and sat between her legs, tieing the collar around her neck.

She looks up at him, blushing and struggles a bit. She bites her lower lip a bit as she tries to free herself. "Umm, I was wondering, if I could use the restroom for a minute." She smiles weakly.

He clipped the leash to the ring and stood up, pullign her up to stand. He pulled on her, leading her to the bathroom. He stood behind her and slowly put his hands onto her wasit line and unbuttoned her pants, letting them drop. "Hurry it up."

She looks back at him and pulls on the leash. "Can you give me a little privacy?" She bites her lower lip nervously as she keeps her eyes on him.

She glares at him and raises her taped hands and hits him roughly across the face. As soon as she hit him, she took a run out of the bathroom, but trips over her pants.

He gripped the leash and felt it catch as she pulled it tight. He got up and cralwed over to her and pushed his arm down on her back, shoving her into the floor. "I've had enough of that." He said pulling the leash back. He moved a hand down her back and onto her bare legs, touching her panties.

She blushes and tries to crawl away. "Im sorry! I didnt mean to!" She whimpers as she struggles to pull away. She gasps quietly as she feels him touch over her thin panties. "What are you doing?!"

"Shut up." He said grasping her hair and pushing her face into the carpet. His hand gripped her crotch, rubbing his fingers agaisnt it. "Should I be rough?"

"What?" He asked hearing her say something. He pulled her head up and leaned down to her.

He turned her over, punning her hands against her stomach. He put his weight on her, making sure she wouldn't move. "You sure that's what you said?"

She looks up at him and nodds lightly. "Yes, Please just kiss me..." She closes her eyes and leans up some, waiting for a kiss.

He pulled her head back a little by her hair and locked his lips with her's. His other hand slowly stroked her face, trailing his fingernails down her cheek.

She blushes and moans softly in the kiss, kissing him back for a moment before biting down roughly on his lower lip, enough to break the skin and draw blood.

Back
Top Bottom