Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unbound (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He growled lowly and felt a strong shudder go up his spine when she said that. "F-Fuck, you've lost it..~" he growled. "F-Fuck~!!" He roared as he suddenly fired another massive load into her, the lower one painting her abdomen and the bottom of her soft tits.

He roared loudly and gripped her wide hips tight, watching ad his fingers sank into the flesh, and how it rippled as she slammed back against him. "A-As.. you wish~!!" He roared, and flooded her again. Her breasts were heavily painted in his seed. Something exciting for her, he didn't seem like he was giving out any time soon.

"Th-Three, your stamina is as impressive...as you are~!! You've given me s-so much...and yet I can feel you have so much more to give me~!! I want every last drop, Hulara~!! We won't stop until you're completely spent~!!"

He roared loudly and that alone sent him over, spilling more seed onto the bed, and much more inside her.

He was in a daze, loving every second. He was filling her again and again, in a trance with the way she was acting.

"I-I'm...gonna cum again...~!" She whined. She was dizzy, beyond dizzy, but she was having the most fun she had had in a long time.

"N-No, Satlyn I-I can't.. stop..~!!" He roared, his thick cocks still throbbing hard inside her and against her clit.

Her hips moved desperately before slamming down against his vent and screaming as she climaxed hard, her walls squeezing down around him.

She felt funny when he held her. Like it put her at ease to be in his arms. Was this what love really felt like? Sure, she knew she was enraptured by him, and everything he did just sent her into a flurry of emotion. But was this really what it was? Peace? Comfort? She held onto him and rested her forehead against his chest, "Thank you for helping me, Hulara..."

After that, she decided she was going to try and get her feelings across to him. But...she was scared to openly tell him she was smitten. Perhaps she could think of a clever way to do so? One that used the intimacies she was so keen to try with him. She looked over every potion she had and became too flustered to even try one. She sighed, refilling her bath oils when she got an idea. She could make a special warming oil just for him! He was always so cold, and she woke up to him mooching off her heat from time to time. Maybe this would work? She grinned and mixed everything together before letting it sit. She would try it tonight.

He was making sure he stayed warm, and kept keeping up around the house. He enjoyed staying with her, even though their relationship was now tenuous and a little strange.

She went about the day as normal, excited to try the new oil. She even made it so it would keep his scales from drying up. She couldn't wait.

Back
Top Bottom