Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unbound (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She couldn't believe this was working, he was like puddy in her hands. She was getting incredibly worked up from this.

She bit her lip and dared to see how far she could go. Her hand trailed lower down his chest, her fingers moving over the harder protective scales, before her fingertips reached the very top of his vent plates.

He hissed and groaned lowly, and she coult feel the plates shift a bit, and the warming oil kicked in soon after, and they parted quickly, his two slick, throbbing and swelling cocks shooting out from his vent.

"N-No...no, it's fine...here...~" She put more oil in her hand before she gently took hold of his upper cock and began to stroke him slowly.

He leaned back all the way and let out a loud, low moan as his cock throbbed hard and pulsed in her hand.

He huffed and panted, his cock throbbing hard. He gripped at the seat, and one hand reached to grab her thigh. His tail thrashed, and his muscles rippled and flexed wherever she touched.

He was dazed, and he only really managed to look around and lock eyes with her, his pupils blown wide open as he nodded.

She slowed to a stop as to not jar him and tried to move back to get up, "I suppose I will be making more of this.." She smiled.

She helped him to the bedroom and let him get comfortable on the bed before tugging off his trousers and going back to stroking his cock.

He arched and snarled loudly as he gripped at the sheets. He felt like he was melting, and he loved it.

When she needed, she added more oil, and eventually she was stroking both of his aching cocks with her fingers coated in the heated oil and his slick.

Her stomach fluttered and she bit her lip, her thumbs working the sensitive ridges of each cock as she worked him.

He arched and moaned her name loudly again. He was putty, she could do anything and he would lose his mind. "G-Gaah.. haah~!! F-Fuck, I'm getting close ~!!"

Back
Top Bottom