Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unbound (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her nails dug sharply into his back and her walls shuddered around him, her cries almost feral, "Neither have I, neither have I~!!" She chanted, "Three, I've never felt this incredible~!! I never knew Argonians were this amazing~!!"

"Pray you don't forget, lest I need to remind you again." He said as he slammed hard into her. "Fuck, you feel so good~!! I-I feel I'd never able to breed with anyone else, you've ruined me, Satlyn~!!"

That seemed to do her in. She gasped and her walls clamped down hard around him, trying to milk out all that he had as she climaxed hard and suddenly.

He roared and slammed hard into her. "F-Fuck~!! S-Satlyn, I-I feel it would only be fair for you to tell me how you feel~!!"

She panted weakly, eyes unfocused, "I-I...I don't have...much comparisons...~ but every part of me is...tingling~ I am keenly aware of every nerve as it fires off in raw ecstasy~ m-my..." She hesitated, it was such a gross thing to say; but he spoke of breeding, it might spurr him to be rougher? "My womb is waiting greedily for your large, potent semen~"

He gripped her thighs tighter and moved faster, with no consideration for her sensitivity. He seemed to like that a lot.

He moved and raked his pointed teeth over her breast before devouring them again, snarling and hissing like an uncaged animal.

"N...Nn- ah! I-I'm gonna...c-!" She couldn't finish, a scream torn from her as she came again, her walls clamping down around him yet again, still trying to milk him.

He was impressive, powerful, and barely tired from fucking her like this? His stamina was very impressive. But then, he found her spot and all logical thought flew out the window.

They switched positions, and his upper cock was soon buried deep inside her. She was on her knees, with her back to him, her arms pulled back as leverage as he bit and nipped her shoulder, huffing and grunting in her ear as he plowed into her.

Oh, this was new. Very new. And very welcome. She liked this new position much more than she thought she would. Her moans were loud despite how weak they seemed, her walls shaking and shuddering as he pounded her.

He grunted and panted as he moved faster and faster, his movements getting sloppy and desperate. Was he close?

He reached to greedily grope her fat tits, hissing as his cocks throbbed harder and harder. He released her arm.

He arched hard and roared loudly as he fired two massive loads, one flooding her greedy womb, and the other making a massive mess of the bed below them. He sank to the base and hissed as he groped her tit.

He started relaxing, ready to just lay down and enjoy the afterglow. But Satlyn twitched, and moved to sit up. Maybe she was getting comfortable? No. That thought was dashed when her hips began to move.

Back
Top Bottom