Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High Profile (ShadowOfDesire and Catalyst)

"Hey! You've got phones going crazy out here," she called toward the bathroom. She threw a longing glance at her own phone, but didn't pull it out of the drawer. Instead, she shut the drawer firmly and climbed out of bed. "I'm going out to the pool!"

Except she didn't go to the pool. Not immediately. She knew she should probably leave him to his business, but she too curious for her own good. So rather than beeline to the deck, she stopped by the linen closet in the common room to collect a couple of towels for them. It gave her an excuse to linger, but also left her within hearing distance of the bedroom. Beyond that, there was also the bar that was calling. She didn't normally hit the hard liquor that early in the morning, but a mimosa wouldn't go amiss. It was mostly orange juice after all, and refreshing.

Excuses, excuses.

He scoffed from where he stood, catching a glimpse of his own exasperated rolling of his eyes. It was never a mystery who was calling, when one of those phones rang. The options were limited, all of them near equally agitating as all fuck.

"Thanks." he called back simply, the tone in his voice likely giving off a hint of his annoyance, barely containing the sigh that followed. If anything, though, it only served to give him cause to take his time even more. An extra splash of water or two when he washed his face, an extra few seconds of brushing his teeth and few more gargles of mouthwash; all things he was much happier to do than answer whatever call was trying desperately to come through.

When finally he did step out, drying off his face with one of Sofia's plush white facecloths, he walked over and stared down into the drawer that had been left open. Apparently, she'd found the source of the sound, alright, along with her own phone, though it didn't seem to matter. As a matter of fact, it seemed she hadn't even touched it, despite having the opportunity to do so.

He need only wait a moment, when sure as Miami sky was blue, a phone began to buzz and light up once more. Nothing if not persistent, the bastards...

"Foxx." he answered nonchalantly. The voice on the other end, meanwhile, took on a much different tone, sounding frantic, and loud enough that he immediately regretted pressing the speaker to his ear.

"Well I answered now, didn't I?" he answered. "Yeah, well, no fuckin' shit, Sherlock. I figured that one out already..."

"Yeah, she's here. I been dealin' with it. Whatdya want me to tell ya? You paid me to do the job, I'm still doing the job. You don't have to worry about that. But you and the boss, you're still paying me extra for it, too. Just like I told the other sonuva bitch when he bothered me with the same bullshit."

"Well, with all due respect" he chided, sarcastically "I'm pretty god damn aware of that, but it don't change a thing. This isn't your first rodeo with me, you oughta be half used to it by now. You don't pay me to be an asslickin' gentleman, now do you? And you don't pay me enough to call you back every 15 minutes to walk you through this shit, either."

"Wait, wait. What?" His voice dropped without warning. "Fuck do you mean, he knows? Knows what?"

"Well how in the fuck did he find out?"
As he spoke, he moved quickly across to the computer and monitors set up on the opposite side of the room. As quickly as he could, he pulled up the information he needed, all the while listening to the voice in his ear.

"...Shit...shit!" he muttered to himself angrily. "I can't just 'speed it up' you dumbfuck. What part of 'this shit runs deeper than you told me' did you not understand? I make the move now, and who knows what'd happen. Unless you want a half-assed job with half-assed results, I need more time."

"Fuck it, I'll figure it out myself. Call me if you figure out how to be fuckin' useful for a change, huh? Otherwise, Don't."

He'd barely bothered to end the call before he dropped the phone to the floor, stomping on it and crushing it beneath his foot. With impatience written upon his face, he kicked the remnants of the shattered device out of his way, staring at the blank map on the screen in front of him.

Foxx? That can't be his real name. An alias, probably. Like Brian.

Sofia had migrated to the bar, but she hardly needed to be at the doorway to hear the heated conversation, not to mention the violent destruction of the offending phone. She winced as she heard the tech clatter across the marble floor. Whatever he learned certainly wasn't going to put him in a good mood. While she didn't think she could help, she also didn't want him glowering at her all day. Better if she just played the nice and helpful host.

While she kept a stocked bar full of alcohol, the fridge had been emptied before her trip. She ventured downstairs without bothering him, heading to the fridge to collect the juice. She also pulled out the container of mixed fruit that had been delivered and hauled both upstairs with her. After mixing them both a morning drink of champagne and orange juice, Sofia stopped by the bedroom, two glasses in hand as she leaned on the frame.

"That didn't sound good, whatever that was," she commented. Her eyes drifted to the phone he'd crushed briefly.

"I made us drinks. I'm a bit muddled from last night, so thought it'd help." She waved the fluted champagne glass enticingly in his direction and smiled wryly. "Before you go about whatever business you need to do today, how about a cold drink, fruit, a refreshing swim, and a good fuck?"

There was no beating around the bush with this man. Sofia had abandoned pretense and decided to say exactly what she was thinking. They weren't dating, so there was no need to dance around the issue. They had a bargain, and she was going to live up to her end in hopes that he'd keep his word.

In his focus, he'd failed to notice that Sofia had ever returned, his head turning to look back over his shoulder only when her voice stole away from his concentration.

His gaze scanned her from top to bottom, jaw still clenched in frustration. He glanced back at the screens before him, filled from corner to corner with multiple panels of valuable information, important notes, and foreign-looking interfaces anything but common to the average person. Most of which, she'd be unable to fully understand without the appropriate context, though all incriminating, nonetheless. With the touch of two buttons, he shut both screens off, rising to his vertical base with an exasperated sigh.

He turned to walk toward her, reaching out a hand and taking one of the glasses from her. "No," he admitted. "No, not good at all." Before he said another word, he tilted his head back, shooting the entire contents of the glass down his throat without a moment's hesitation and handing it back to her. "And when I find out what happened, it won't be good for them, either..."

"You sure know how to speak to a man's sensibilities, though, I'll give you that." he said, cocking an eyebrow at her offer. "Either that, or last night just left you craving more." he taunted, able to manage a humored chuff. Whether she was merely trying to stay on his good side, or otherwise, this new side of her was already proving quite beneficial to him.

He needn't say much else. The act of removing his own shirt as he moved past her and toward the terrace did a more than satisfactory job of that.

Fuck it, why should I rush my methods just to be on their time? It was probably their fuck up that caused this anyway.

"Maybe," she admitted with a smirk. "Maybe both. Maybe I'm just trying to keep you from chipping the floor." She sipped at her drink as she watched him stroll past, admiring his body openly as he began to undress. She really couldn't help it. He was dangerous, but he was also dangerously handsome.

Leaving him to find the pool on his own, she moved back to the bar and refilled his glass before following him out. The ocean view was breathtaking as the rising sun scattered a half dozen vibrant colors through the sky and tinted the wispy clouds pink and orange. Though accustomed to the view, it never ceased to amaze her when she stepped out on such days when the world started anew, before the chaotic city life truly began. She left his glass and a bowl of fruit poolside next to the towels she'd fetched, and strode past to lean against the glass railing. The ocean breeze caught her dark hair, setting it dancing behind her.

"You'd enjoyed my spa, I take it. Did you also stop to admire the view?" She turned as she took a sip from her glass, eyes dancing briefly over his body. "It's difficult to ignore, isn't it?"

The bottom of her crystal flute clinked softly against the decking as she stepped down into the water and finally set it aside half drained. She paused to pluck a cube of honeydew from the bowl, licking the juice from her fingers with a soft smile. The hem of her nightgown brushed against the water's surface as she descended. Before it could become completely soaked, she reached for the edge and pulled it up and over her curves. She wore nothing beneath it, nothing to hide her nudity as she stood beneath the early morning light. Facing him, she backed into the water and ducked down beneath, surfacing a moment later to slick her hair away from her face.

"Hmm." he acknowledged from where he too leaned against the edge. "Ain't often most of us get the luxury of living with our head in the clouds, even figuratively. Up here, you get to do it for real. Could definitely get used to it."

Indeed, he could. The sort of life he had become accustomed to over the majority of his life offered him very few opportunities to enjoy himself and take in his surroundings. He'd scratched and clawed his way from nothing, but it was only these last couple of years, when he'd begun to take on the far more dangerous, high profile jobs that knocked upon his door - the ones he used to swear he'd never risk - that he was able to afford himself some manner of luxury. Even then, though, no mission, no job in his wildest dreams could bring him close to what he'd now seen from this relative top of the world.

And then, of course, there was the other impeccable, unignorable view this place had to offer. The one that beckoned to him in the form of olive-complected flesh as it swayed and dipped its way into the cool water. "Could get used to that, too." he mocked, leaning with his back to the glass and elbows propped upon the railing, content for a moment in simply watching her. Of course, underneath the rising sun, wearing only the ink and scars upon his defined, muscular body, and the snug-fitting underwear that only served to accentuate what lie beneath them, it hadn't gone amiss, the view that he himself may have provided.

"It's amazing what you can become accustomed to when living with it daily," she said slyly. Bobbing to the edge, she reached for her glass to take another drink, licking her lips as she retreated back to the middle of the pool. Kicking her feet just a little, she floated back in the water. Her breasts and knees broke the surface as she drifted, but all else remained below.

"We weren't rich when I was little, you know. My father scraped for everything he got. As business grew, we were able to move to nicer places and get nicer things. I learned to swim at the YMCA when I was two. My mother was paranoid about me not knowing how to float if I ever fell in. When we were first able to get a pool, it wasn't anything special. Just a cheap above ground pool, but it felt as though we were the richest people in the world. It's funny to look back now and think how simple those times were. Papa was home a lot more. Mama did her own cooking. She has people that do that for her now. I miss her enchiladas."

Sofia righted herself in the water to watch him, eyes roving over his nearly-nude body. She knew the monster that lay beneath the bulge in his underwear, and that made his physique even more impressive. She'd seen far too many guys with huge muscles and tight abs that were just compensating for their micro penises.

He watched her as she floated effortlessly along, listening to the words she spoke. He could not deny, though, that the cloudless sky above them allowed the light of the freshly rising sun to reflect quite enticingly off of every little bit of her damp skin that sat above the waterline, including the dark pink flesh of those delightful little nipples that stood out atop her breasts. Not that he was distracted by them, of course...

"I'm more accustomed to the trial by fire method, myself. When I was tossed into the water, I'd either learn to get my damn head up, or it t'wouldn't be their problem any more." he chorted, leaning on the pool's edge. "When someone decided to hurt me, I'd either stop them, or I wouldn't. Simple as that." with a shrug, he gestured with his arms about him. "I'm still here, so it worked, one way or another. More than I can say for some of them."

"Then again, you're the one with the penthouse, makin' money off being hot. I'm just the intruder using it to conduct my extremely illegal, extremely fucked up business practices that could very well one'a these days put me in an early grave or a nice, cozy metal cell...so take that for what it's worth, hmm?"

She laughed. "A good point, though you could also bring up the fact that you, essentially, own me right now. I can't see anyone owning you. Employing you, yes. Owning? No. I think if anyone had dirt on you, you'd just kill them and be done with it. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to try to take advantage of you, either. It'd come back to haunt them unless they could hire someone that's better than you to kill you. Am I wrong?"

She swam to the stairs and settled on one of the lower tiers where she could sit and relax in the water without floating off. The water lapped just above her breasts, though they were still visible bobbing just beneath the surface. She pulled her drink to her, along with the bowl of fruit, and indulged in both as breakfast. It wasn't the healthiest breakfast, but she thought she deserved a little indulgence, with everything that had happened. The trauma of being attacked by Brandon was still fresh in her mind. Though she tried not to linger on it, it was difficult to forget and haunted her.

"Speaking of work, I don't want to get into your business, but if there's anything I can do to help..." She trailed off, realizing how foolish that sounded. She had no training in what he did, and likely wouldn't even know where to start if he did need her. Beyond that, he seemed to be more a lone wolf that didn't work well with others.

The upward tug at the corner of his lips gave Sofia a hint of his answer long before he spoke up. "Wellll..." he conceded, "Mostly? No. I'd say you got a point." He seemed a touch proud of that fact, knowing from his own past experiences just how right she'd been - more than she could realize. What's more, he did find a twinge of selfish satisfaction in hearing her say those three small words. You own me.

He was not shy about helping himself to the small sampler that she'd put together, either. He'd never been the type to reach for a piece of fruit in the mornings; in fact, on any given day he was just as likely to forego a morning meal, altogether. Yet another small luxury he found he may well have to partake in more often, his mind wandered as the sun crept over the horizon.

Sofia's offer had not been one he'd expected, for all of the most obvious of reasons. Yet foolish, in his mind, it was not - not necessarily. Not given the familiarity she must have had with the immediate area, at the very least. Still, he would not openly allude to such a thing. "I doubt you could help too much," he agreed "not unless you have some secret connections or knowledge of the shady underground shit in this city that you've been holding out on me with." he scoffed. "You are wrong about one thing, though, you know..."

"There is no one better than me."

She laughed. "Well, at least you have the self confidence to succeed. But then, you're competing in an exclusive market, I'd imagine." She knocked back the rest of her drink and leaned against the edge of the pool as she watched him. "How long have you been doing what you do? How long does it take to become one of the best?"

He was older than her, of course, but she didn't think he was that much older. If he was as good as he said he was, then he would have had to start at a young age. Jesus. When did he make his first kill? The thought made her shiver. She rubbed one arm absently, easing away the goosebumps there.

"And just how does someone get into doing what you do? There's not a school for assassins, is there?" She chuckled and slid back into the pool, though only to climb the steps. Water spilled off her dusky skin, caressing her curves, sliding between her breasts and over her taut stomach. Rivulets ran between her thighs, over her bare sex, and down her legs. She could have been a Latina Venus rising from the waters, but she wasn't prancing about to catch his eye. She was merely comfortable in her own skin.

Reaching for her oversized, fluffy beach towel, she used it to capture her wet hair and squeeze it dry. The cloth ran down her body, patting away the water before she wrapped it about herself and settled on one of the deck chairs. Head tilting, she wrung more water from her long strands as she studied him.

At first, he remained quiet, more focused on reading the increasingly obvious language of her body. That, and of course, in simply admiring the view. It was only once she'd wrapped herself, that damned white cloth shielding her ever enticing breasts and ass, as well as that appetizing mound between her legs, from the intrusive gaze of his eyes that he directed his attention upward.

"You sure do have a habit of asking the dangerous questions, don't you, sweetheart?" he chided with a sip of his drink, still leaning just where she'd left him in the cool waters that lapped just below his chest. "No school..." he relented, "Though most learn from someone. Just not me." This time, unlike the first, he did not chastise nor mock her for her curiosity beyond his initial prodding. "As for how long, well, safe to say your mom was still making your enchiladas." naturally, his answers remained vague when they scratched at the surface of his own identity, a force of habit defense of himself.

"Thing is..." he started, drawing in breath as he adjusted himself, lifting himself up onto the lip of the pool and then onto his feet. He faced away from her as he walked toward the outside bar, remembering exactly where he'd left his lighter and box of cigars on one of its lower shelves. "Most of 'em in the business, they don't belong. They don't got the nerve for it. Not when the pedal really hits the floor." he brandished one as he spoke, lighting it and taking it between his lips to indulge of it. Once he was satisfied, he found his way back to the pool's edge, sitting upon it so that just his legs dangled beneath the water's surface. "That's why they don't ever get no bigger than the small time 'I got a nice chunka life insurance on my husband,' type jobs. And that's why they either wind up gettin' caught, or gettin' caught."

While he fetched his cigar, she returned with more champagne, topping off both of their glasses. Ambling back to the poolside, she settled down beside him with the fruit and drinks between them. She reached for a strawberry, taking a bite before sipping at her drink, offering a small moan of appreciation as the flavors burst in her mouth. She swung her feet back and forth in the water, moving them in circular patterns as she gazed out over the pool.

"It's just conversation," she countered. "You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to. I'm just curious about you, naturally. You're the most interesting, as well as the most dangerous man I've ever met. I don't know if that's good or bad, at this point. What I do know is that you're a better lover than almost anyone I've ever been with. You're very good at fucking. I'm sure that's something that someone else can teach you, but most men don't go around asking for pointers on their sex game. They just think they're the best and think any woman that says otherwise is a bitch and a slut. I can't believe still have such double standards. Men can sleep around, but women are called sluts when they do the same thing. So unfair."

"You like strawberries?" She'd picked up another cored berry and held it between her teeth, turning pointedly to face him with that plump fruit wedged between her full lips. One corner of her mouth quirked upward in obvious invitation.

The fringe of that white towel sashayed back and forth from side to side in rhythm with the movement of her voluptuous hips all the while, the only thing standing between her and once-more full exposure beneath the Miami sun the small tuck-knot she'd used to fasten it about her near her bust. Though she'd not exactly made secret her intentions from the moment they'd both arisen, between the way she moved to sit beside him and those little halfway innocuous sounds she made, it was clear she'd known exactly what she was doing.

"I'm answering you, aren't I?" he asked rhetorically. "You ask something I decide I don't want to answer, trust me, you'll know." he assured. "Besides, I'm thinking I'll take that first part as a compliment." Interesting was not generally the first word that came to mind when he thought of himself. Though knowing the places he'd been, and the things he'd seen, he could understand the fascination. But dangerous? That, he was sure he agreed with, and his expression showed as such, if only for a flash.

It didn't take him long to catch on to what she was doing, though it did elicit an exaggerated cock of his brow as he watched her. He could not help but grin faintly to himself at the obvious gesture. "They're alright," he said mockingly just before he closed the gap between them, splitting the ripe, juicy berry between them with a slow bite between his teeth, and then sealing their lips together in the kiss she'd offered up to him. Of course, it would have been as easy as anything for him to do as he pleased right then and there. But somewhere between the meeting of their lips, and the moment he broke away, he'd decided to leave her lingering, just a little longer.

He looked deep into her eyes as he pulled back from her, and then, with along exhalation of air, he leaned back, bracing his ebows upon the stone behind him, and leaving the length of his torso, in all of its natural glory, glisten in the sunlight, right down to the saturated underwear that clung desperately to what lie beneath them. "Better than most men you've fucked, eh?" he taunted knowingly. "Well, well. I'm not sure whether to take that as an insult, or a challenge."

The teasing kiss tasted of champagne and strawberries and the intense flavor of tobacco leaves. She could smell the smoke on him still, clinging to his wet skin. Sofia didn't stop herself from admiring his body the way she knew he admired hers. Her gaze followed his movement, tracking down his body, over those defined abdominal muscles and on to the obvious bulge in his underwear. He was impressive even when not at full mast, for she could see his length resting against his leg beneath the layer of thin cloth.

The corners of her mouth teased upward as she popped a grape into her mouth. Leaning close, she offered one to him, like a slave girl of ancient times feeding her master. Her breasts were covered by the towel, but her cleavage was still visible from his vantage, pressed together between her arms as she propped herself up on one palm. "Knowing what little I know of you, I'd bet that you'd choose the latter."

"It's a big cock to fill, however. Benicio was from Brazil and very inventive. He was a passionate lover, tender at times, demanding at others. Being much older than me gave him plenty of experience with pleasing a woman. Sailing the Caribbean with him was probably the best summer of my life. He was something of a nudist, and we hardly wore a scrap of clothing for three months. I was heartbroken when we parted, but I had a contract to fulfill, and he had a family to get back to. We keep in touch now and then, though I haven't seen him in years."

Naturally, he was happy to accept her offering, and even more-so to partake in the view that her new position granted him. As he listened to her regale him with the story of her time spent being fucked upon the sea, he took in a few deep breaths of his cigar, glancing off into the sky now and again as he released its smoke from his lips.

"Sounds like a pretty fuckin good gig, to me." he acknowledged. "Though I'm willing to bet your father wasn't quite fully informed of those extra perks." A chuff escaped him with a light smirk. "A nice, warm, uninterrupted, all-summer-long fuck cruise on the sea. Hmph. Maybe a pirate's life is for me."

"
Ah well. At any rate, if I do choose to take it as a challenge, I'm sure you'll find out before too long." the side-eyed, hinting glance he shot in her direction was accompanied by the plucking of a berry off of the plate between them with his free hand, placing it upon her lips. "Not that you would mind that, now, would you?" he toyed, letting his hand trail from her lips down the line of her jaw and neck, roving over the towel-covered curve of her body.

She snorted. "If Father had ever learned what I was up to during my 'course at sea', he would have murdered Benecio himself. I'm smarter than I look, though." She grinned.

She swiped the berry from his fingers with the swipe of her tongue and followed the progress of his hand as he drifted lower. Her thighs spread apart as he drifted lower, though her sex was still covered by the cloth. It wasn't much of a barrier, of course, as the two ends of the towel had already started to draw apart, revealing the soft caramel skin of her thigh. "Hmm? Oh, not at all. I mean, I wouldn't think of getting in the way of your personal growth or a sense of accomplishment. But it is quite a task, I'd warn you. It'd take your best effort and determination."

"I suppose it just depends on how hungry you are... to be the best. Are you hungry for fruit or something else?" One eyebrow quirked as she took another sip of champagne, licking the lingering wine from her berry-stained lips.

An audible huff accompanied his humored expression. So it seemed, he thought to himself, though did not speak it aloud.

"My best?" he repeated, glancing down between them where his hand voyaged past her hip, and lingered at the lower fringe of the cloth. "And you act as if I'm too cocky. Funny, ain't it?" he asked tauntingly. "Enticing, though. Can't deny that. Course maybe, just maybe you might find yourself wondering where you line up, as well, hmm?"

He took another long drag of his cigar. His hand had long since traveled between the smooth, tan thighs she'd granted him access too, fingertips running along the especially soft skin that led him right up to his ultimate destination. As he gave her a good, long once over with his eyes, he blew out the cloud of smoke from the corner of his mouth. All, except for the smallest little bit, which he let her taste as he leaned over and kissed her. In the same moment, he brushed his fingers over her, spreading her lips and feeling her out intently.

"If there is one thing I will stand corrected on," he admitted with a sly smile. "It was thinking that you'd be a boring fuck. Just how much fun you can be though, that remains to be seen."

His touch made her moan so easily. She kissed him deeply, tongue exploring his mouth to taste more of their mingled flavors. Her free hand slid down his toned stomach to cup the bulge still hiding in his underwear. Her smile answered his as she drew back, gazing up into his eyes.

"I think the question we should be asking is, just how much fun can you handle? I'm sure you've had plenty of women, and I'm sure that more than few of those women have been models or strippers or other hot ladies with smoking bodies. I'm not so worried about how I stack up against them, but I would like to know that you're enjoying yourself. Based on last night, I'd say that's obvious, isn't it?" Her fingers slid back and forth over the cloth that clung to his skin, idly rubbing his cock until she felt it twitch with life.

"Mmm, we've fucked in the hottub. We've fucked in bed and on the floor. You squeezed yourself in every single one of my holes. So what would you like to do next? What other filthy little acts do you think we can experience together?" Leaning in close, she caught his ear with her lips, nibbling softly before murmuring. "Have you ever watched yourself fuck on camera?"

"Oh, I don't think you need to be worried on that front." he conceded. An answer the fingers at his cock certainly helped to coax from him as it reacted to her touch. "A nice little laundry list of accomplishments for a single night, isn't it?" he remarked offhandedly. A hell of a way to give in to the tensions that had been rising for so long before. At this rate. And yet already, here they were again.

At this rate, I might need even more time for this job than I thought.

He looked to be amused with the question, and behind those eyes a few interesting possibilities were already coming to light, even before the breathy, seductive whispers she offered up into his ear. On camera, hmm? "Only when I'm the one filming." he quipped aloud. It took but a moment, but his gaze narrowed as he met her own. His lips fell slightly open and he pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheek as realization of her suggestion set in. His eyes immediately shifted upward toward the camera above the glass sliding door, its little red light blinking.

"Ahhh..." he smiled. "You dirty-minded bitch."

She laughed as she followed his gaze. "Forgot about those, did you? You know that the footage is on the same wifi as the television and can be streamed live?" Her lips twitched with amusement.

Water splashed as she pulled her legs from the water and gathered her feet beneath her to stand. She drained her drink as she sauntered to the bar to fetch the remote under the counter. With a press of a button, a section of the wall over the pool lowered to reveal a giant television screen. It was a wonderful space for entertaining, as he'd already discovered. One could sit in the hottub, in the lounge chairs, or even float in the pool and watch television. Pay-per-view sporting events had always been a hit with her friends.

She didn't select the satellite dish or any of the numerous streaming services she had, however. Rather, she changed the source to a selection that said 'security' and all of the security cameras populated on screen. She selected the camera that was already watching them to make it full screen.

Then she dropped her towel and waved at the camera.

I did not, he thought to himself as she demonstrated, somewhat amused that he hadn't. But that would have been a hell of a lot easier than going through the trouble of pairing all of the feed with my damned computer.

Not that here was more than a second he cared to spend thinking about that. Not when those valuable seconds could be used elsewhere, such as in watching her disrobe. The cameras were remarkably high-resolution, as he'd already known, but now got to observe fully. For a moment, his focus was unable to decide between watching the giant television, or what was standing before him, as he sought to enjoy the front and rear view simultaneously. And then he realized, to simply watch for any longer would be woefully stupid.

Even if she didn't hear him rise to his own feet behind her, she'd be able to see it clear as day. He approached her slowly, taking notice of himself on the camera, as well. As he stood behind her, the size difference between the two as obvious as ever, he snaked his arm around her and pulled her toward him, exploring and groping her breasts, and lowering his head to breathe against her neck, all the while never taking his eyes off the television.

"All these cameras, recording all the time..." he suggested. "Guess that means there's probably at least couple hundred videos of you getting fucked stored somewhere on the grid. Probably some other people too, when you have guests over." The thought got a little more enticing by the minute, as evident by the grin that came across his lips. "But somehow, I bet you've already thought about that before too, haven't you?"

Sofia shivered as he groped her, reaching back to caress his neck with her fingernails. Her other hand dug into his hip as she pressed back against him, rubbing her bare ass against his wet underwear and the growing erection hiding there. Her eyes met his through the camera, and her lips curved upward a fraction.

"I'm not as stupid as some might think," she murmured. "Having videos of me getting railed just waiting to be leaked is something else entirely. I'm not looking for a viral sex tape. Those cameras are turned off before the party starts, for the privacy of all. I have several famous friends that'd be just as damaged if I recorded their various activities."

Beyond sex, there was also drugs to consider. And kinks, as well. Sofia didn't judge. She had a few kinks of her own.

"I see you're recording now, though. Are you going to save it for blackmail? Or for yourself, so you can jerk off to it whenever you like?" Her ass pressed enticingly against his cock again, soft pliable flesh meeting an unyielding hardness.

"Mmm...that's too bad" he whispered devilishly into her ear as he took it between his teeth, letting them graze over its edge. As one hand remained more than content to take possession of her full breasts, the other ventured lower, his touch trailing over the defined midline of her toned stomach and right down beyond the line of her hips, and the subtle mound leading below.

"Maybe it's both." he teased. "Who says that I have to choose?" As he sucked and toyed with the soft skin of her neck a little longer, both hands still roaming, he pressed himself against her ass, and spoke between his actions. "Sofia Diaz, practically a little princess in South Beach, taking a nice, big, hard dick in every hole she's got, like the dirty girl she really is..." he mused as he let her feel the movements of his ever expanding manhood against her. "I'd be a fool not to save some evidence of that, now, wouldn't I?"

His grip slipped upward from her chest, his fingers wrapping about her throat, making sure she was looking at herself as he squeezed just tight enough to restrict her, at the same time splitting her lower lips with a single finger that ran up and down between as his hand slipped between her thighs. "Besides, I'm sure you'd probably take a copy for yourself, if I let you."

Her breath caught as his finger slipped into her slick folds, the warmth radiating from her thighs proof enough that she was as eager as the growing cock at her backside. Her chin lifted a fraction as he gripped her throat, the pulse beneath his fingers beating faster with every passing moment. Drawing her lower lip between her teeth, she bit back her moan as her hips jutted forward against his hand, automatically chasing the pleasure his deft fingers offered. Her eyes remained on the screen, however, riveted to the image of his hands groping her body.

"Last night's footage will be on there, as well," she reminded him.

He'd defiled her in so many ways in just one evening, and all of it had been caught on video and stored on her security computer. The press would have a field day if that ever got out. It'd be devastating to her brand deals, but interest would spike, and she'd grow in popularity among men. Especially among men. Her cheeks flushed as she imagined someone loading that video onto one of the amateur porn sites. Though her marketing team could have them removed, once it hit the internet in one place, it'd be copied and plastered to a million others, and downloaded to personal computers. Her sex tape would be out there forever. She wasn't sure she could recover from the humiliation.

"I'll do anything to keep that private," she offered, a corner of her mouth lifting as the phrase was not uncommon in many porn flicks. "Anything..."

Back
Top Bottom