Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High Profile (ShadowOfDesire and Catalyst)

She grinned and eyed his broad chest. "That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me," she chuckled. "Come on. There's a chill, and I want to be warm."

Rather than a full blown meal, she'd made them a charcuterie tray that held a variety of delicious offerings -- several different cured meats and tasty cheeses, honeyed pears and figs, grapes, carrots, handfuls of mixed nuts, olives, crackers, and thin slices of crusty bread spread with imported butter. While it wasn't artfully presented, she didn't much care about presentation at that point. She only wanted some of that delicious food in her belly and a warm fire to dry her hair.

The fireplace was as impressive as the rest of her home. It was situated in the wall in the main living area below the TV. She set her tray and glass on the marble hearth and reached around the side to light it. After a hiss of gas and a popping nose, the flames sprang to life, dancing orange and blue along the fake logs that hid the burners from view. A large rug covered the cold marble in front of the couch, but a thicker fur rug and several pillows held court in front of the fire. Sofia sank down into the plush fibers of the pristine rug, propped up by several cushions. Without any fanfare, she started picking out her favorites. She'd supplied two forks, but she only used hers on the sticky foods. The rest she plucked out with her fingers.

"Somehow I doubt that." He chuffed back, a slight grin tugging at his lips.

Even in the time he'd had the place to himself, he hadn't actually ever bothered with the fireplace. The warmth of the sun during the bright, clear days had been more than enough to be of comfort. But a front had moved in over the coast on this night, and the chill it brought along with it was just enough to warrant the radiant heat of the blaze. Clearly, this had been somewhat of a ritual of hers, judging by the set-up she'd already had all but waiting for her before it.

Funny, he thought, how quickly the mood had shifted between them. A mere few days prior, the floor had been covered with little bits of shattered glass from the bottles she'd thrown at his head in her desperate attempt to flee. Now he was being invited to share her space, her food, and oh so much more. A few moments passed with him looking on, watching her sit in front of the fire, the towel wrapped around her conceding just a slight, fleeting view of what was beneath as she lowered herself. Eventually, though, he moved to sit beside her, grabbing one of the little forks and stabbing through a few different pieces all at once. As expected, he tended to favor the more savory selections.

"What is this, like your version of camping?" he asked her with just a hint of sarcasm in his tone. "Or were you just inspired by all those old scenes from the movies?" He had to admit though, it was quite comfortable. Especially on a night like tonight. Even if in the midst of it all, he was starting to realize the incredible irony of his position.

"Fuckin' in a highrise hot tub, eating cheese and meat naked by the fire..." he scoffed in disbelief at himself after a moment, shaking his head as he examined what he'd just picked up. "So this is what it's like being filthy rich, huh?" he interrupted himself with the bite of food as he stripped it from the fork. "I see the appeal."

"You're judging again. You look down on it until you have a taste of it, then you realize how good it really is." Lips curved into a half smile proving that she'd taken no offense. "I've never been camping. My father doesn't believe in doing without life's luxuries. Our vacations were usually at world class hotels or resorts or on one of his yachts. I'm not saying that I wouldn't like to try it, but I've just never had the opportunity. I suppose the closest I've ever come to communing with nature is having to hike a mile in to some remote location to do a photo shoot. Though, it wasn't like I had to carry a huge pack full of gear, so I'm not sure if it really counts."

While he ate the savory, she devoured the sweet. Fruit was her favorite, though those cheeses were quickly being demolished, as well. "I like this rug. It's soft and comfortable." One hand rubbed back and forth through the pile, fingers caressing the fluffy strands of white. "I usually prop myself up here by the fire in the winter when I want to curl up with a book. It is cozy."

"This..." She waved a hand at the tray of food. "This is just being lazy. I don't want to cook anything. Easy enough to throw a bunch of tasty things on a tray and pick and choose. Whoever invented these was a genius."

She stared at him as she sipped her wine. "I bet you've had to rough it in lots of places, haven't you? What are the worst environmental conditions you've had to endure while working?"

In one of his more typical moods, he could have easily picked at her for the blissful ignorance she was so content to express. Just then though, he was rather enjoying the little tastes of luxury. And so rather than a snide quip about her photoshoots, fluffy rugs by the fire, or little samplers one would typically find for thirty dollars at any overpriced upscale bistro downtown, he offered her a slight smirk behind the glass he pressed to his lips.

"Rough. Yeah. That's one word for it." he chuffed, caught somewhere between laughing at her little notion, and scoffing at himself. "'Ain't very often I get somethin' this cushy, that's for sure." At first, that was the only response he'd seemed willing to give. He did not answer her, and his eyes turned away, glancing down at the food between them, and drifting toward the glowing flames that illuminated them. It was only as he sat in silence for a long moment that he began to consider what information, if any, he might be willing to forfeit.

"Only ever taken a few jobs out of the country. Most went off without a hitch, one...not so much. Every now and then, you run into somebody who just insists on trying to find a way not to pay. And now, well...It's best that I don't show my face anywhere near Tijuana. Probably should leave it at that." he shot a glance her way, speaking as he looked on and watched the fire dance. "Really though? I had it much worse before I took up this gig than I ever have since...or maybe I just didn't know how to handle it back then. Shit, maybe I just got that used to it." he shrugged, popping a little piece of cheese into his mouth on a whim. "Either way, I'm alive. So. Guess I'm doing alright for myself. One way or the other."

"I'd guess you're right," she agreed. "You can least say that you've gotten all that you have today on your own merit and skill... as dark as those skills might be." One shoulder shrugged. "I mean, at least you're good at what you do and people pay you what you're worth. I'm sure some of them try to get out of paying you whenever they can, but I think that is true in just about any field of work. It has happened to me plenty of times."

She couldn't help but crack a smile. "Now you have me curious about Tijuana. I've been banned from a few clubs for being too drunk and too loud, but never had to avoid a whole damned city."

Shifting one leg over the other, she rested her palm upon the hearth and leaned sideways. "So, what's next for you? You came back quicker than I expected, which I'm extremely thankful for. You going back out, or are you done for the evening?" A quirk of her eyebrow made it clear which she'd prefer.

"Everyone's good at something, right? Ain't that the shit they're always feeding people?" he sneered. "Just so happens I turned out to be good at something that is particularly fucked up, and will probably earn me a nice, warm seat in hell when my time comes." A fact he'd made peace with, apparently, as she could tell by the slight tilt at his lips.

The little movement of her legs was subtle, but it did manage to expose even a little more of her smooth, tan thighs to him, and he certainly wasn't complaining about the sight. "Tonight?" he asked with a chuff as if it was a bit of a silly question. "Fuck, no. I got everything I needed for tonight. And after what just happened, I wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping a close eye on this building. Best a stranger doesn't get caught coming in or out of here right now." Her eyes caught his attention for a fleeting moment. "Besides...not sure tying you up and leaving again so soon is really necessary..."

He did not make any secret of the slow drift of his gaze, roving down over her body, covered only by that layer of plush cotton she'd wrapped herself up in. Perhaps it was merely the appetite these past days had built up inside him, but he'd have been lying had he said he was fully satisfied. "You almost sound like you don't want me to go back out." he prodded as he picked up another bite off the tray between them.

Her eyes dropped to her glass, not quite able to meet his gaze, and not noticing where his eyes strayed. "I don't... want you to leave," she confessed. "Partly in that I don't want to be tied up again, but also because I don't want to be alone. After what happened... I mean... I know he isn't coming back tonight, but I still have that fear in the back of my mind that he just might escape or something. Stupid, I know, but the thought is still there. If he returned, I don't think he'd be content with sex. I think he'd come back to kill me. I never thought he could be that type of person, but I never thought that he could do what he did to me tonight, either."

After taking a long drink, she licked her lips and set her glass beside her plate. Her dark gaze finally lifted. She paused to say something, but eventually just shook her head as she thought better of it. "I hope that's okay. I'm not the clingy sort, and I'm not going to moon over you like you're some heroic savior, so no worries there. Maybe it is ironic to feel safer with you around, considering the circumstances, but I still do."

She plucked another grape from the platter and ran it absently over her lips before popping it into her mouth. "Strange... but I don't really know what to say to you. Or make of you. I've never met anyone like you before, obviously, and probably never will again."

He was quiet. Observant. Watching the way her eyes dropped towards the floor, only to flit back up to meet his own with that sort of forlorn sadness lurking within them. This was as foreign of territory for her as it was for him. All of it, and in all likelihood, even moreso. He was far from used to being the one to provide any sort of comfort to anyone. But then, given all that had just transpired, he couldn't very well say that he did not at least understand where her head was at.

Finally, he shook his own head subtly in return. "It makes sense," he assured her. "I'm a professional. I don't have any personal reason to kill you, and I didn't come here looking for you. You just happened to stumble in at the wrong time. But now, if anything, it's in my best interests to protect you, for at least as long as I have to be here. Just like we talked about the other night." He sipped his whiskey and glanced down at the mostly melted cubes of ice, swirling them around with a slight movement of the wrist. "People like me aren't very common. I'd wager most people would try to avoid them, anyhow. And with good reason..."

"I'm not a good person, Sofia. But I'm damn good at what I do. Don't have to like me to realize that you're probably better off with the trained killer in your corner, rather than across from it. So for the moment, I'd say it makes perfect sense why you feel that way."

She nodded, pleased that she didn't come off sounding like a total idiot. She knew the sentiment was faulty in some manner, but at least his explanation made sense of what she was feeling. She was conflicted, but knew that he was right. For now... he was her best bet to prevent another incident. If her ex got out of jail, she'd at least have someone in her corner that could deal with the man. Though, she wasn't so sure that Brandon would live through the next encounter. In fact, she knew he wouldn't.

Her eyes strayed past him to the door of her bedroom and the sight caused a slight frown. "I was thinking... I'd rather not sleep in my room tonight. We can sleep upstairs, or you can pick whatever bedroom you like, but I don't want to get back into that bed until I've had a bit of time to process... everything." And wash the damn sheets. "The other bathrooms are stocked with the necessities. Maybe the showers aren't as lavish and the beds not as soft, but everything is comfortable enough. There's nothing else I need from in there besides clothes tomorrow morning. I hope you don't mind."

She wasn't sure what she'd do if he did mind, though. The thought of Brandon shoving his dick in her mouth was still fresh in her mind, and she'd rather not spend the night reliving the memory. With Brian, maybe she'd be focused on other things that would provide a better distraction.

"What do you think? Your room? Or someplace else?"

"I figured as much," he answered her nonchalantly, nodding in agreement. She'd made that about as clear as she could have earlier, even before their little deal seemed to come to fruition. So it came as no surprise that she still had no desire to stay in that room. Truth be told, he didn't mind it all that much, either. Brandon's idiotic decision had seemingly made his position that much easier. She felt safer around him, actually wanted to stay with him, if only for the time being, rather than simply tolerating it because she was forced to. Not to mention the other benefits it entailed.

She hadn't so much as made a smart-ass comment toward him since. And it was easy to see that it had shaken her up, even more than her words conveyed on their own. Hell, she'd even gone so far as to call it 'his' room, as though he was more than just an unwelcome guest. Perhaps that was simply out of necessity, but it had caught his attention, nonetheless.

He glanced at her for a few seconds, raising an eyebrow. "Usually wherever I feel like. I'm not one to keep it in the bedroom." he quipped, almost playfully, knowing full well what she meant. "But as far as sleeping goes, I suppose the room I've been using works as well as any."

With a turn of his head toward the fire, he shifted, grabbing the point at his towel where he'd folded it over and releasing it, exposing his full body in the flames' glow. It wouldn't be too long before they'd be going upstairs for the night anyway, but the longer they sat there, the more he was enjoying the warmth. Now that he'd had a chance to dry off a little more, he had no qualms in tossing the towel to the side, and in the process, he shot Sofia a knowing glance.

Sofia simply smirked at his comment, half-hiding the smile behind her wine glass as she took another drink. As his towel dropped, she let her eyes rove over his naked body, studying his long, lean form, defined muscles, and various tattoos. Naturally, her eyes strayed to his groin, as well, for another look at the instrument that had given her such pleasure. With a slow swipe of her tongue over her bottom lip, her gaze drifted back to his face, catching his look. She knew that particular look well, and needed no words. It wasn't just a suggestion, it was a dare... a challenge. Maybe even an invitation.

Though he was a near stranger, her profession didn't allow for much modesty. She'd been naked in front of near strangers more often than she could count, and topless on many, many more occasions for both work and personal enjoyment. Nude beaches and topless sunbathing were common overseas, and she'd indulged from time to time, even though her father didn't exactly approve.

Her hair was still damp, but her caramel skin had dried in the heat of the fire. Nimble fingers slowly untucked her towel from itself, letting the two sides part and fall away. Her creamy, soft breasts were lit by the dancing flames as her nipples hardened once exposed. She ran a free hand up the length of her smooth stomach, past the diamond glinting in her navel, and up to clutch one of those breasts. After kneading it in her fingers, she released it and it bounced slightly.

She said nothing. She let him drink his fill and watched his expression, waiting to see what he'd do.

Of course, he knew exactly what he was doing, from the moment he pulled the towel away from his body. Her eyes could not help themselves, that much was clear. He wasn't one to flaunt himself often; doing so in public would be to intentionally draw further attention to himself than absolutely necessary, and that, for many reasons, was not a chance he would often take. Still, that did not mean he was not perfectly aware of his own form. On the contrary, he knew that the shape he was in was something most men could only dream of, and Sofia, for as popular with those men and as absurdly sexy as she was, certainly did not seem in the least bit immune to her own innate desires. And Brian had no problem enjoying the knowledge that she was looking at him the way she was. No problem whatsoever.

Apparently, the feeling was mutual. Whether it was the desire to further distract herself from the events of that evening, or merely pure lust that drove her actions, she'd wasted little time in accepting his silent challenge, just as he'd suspected she would. For what it was worth, though, despite the fact that he'd been expecting it, he may well have been every bit as powerless to keep himself from staring. From taking in the sight of that heavenly, toned physique, reflecting the yellow-orange glow of the fire so deliciously off of her sun-kissed skin. The way the light highlighted her curves and the round mounds of her breasts framed her like a work of art. Her hands only served to draw his attention deeper. Down between her thighs, and gliding upward over her entire body. Clearly, he was not the only one who knew full well what he was doing. She was toying with him just as well. Practically presenting herself. The same body that just a few short days ago she'd fought to hide from him. Now, laid out for his pleasure; a meal just begging to be devoured.

"That's better."
He prodded with a half-smirk, looking her over all the while. The one small - or perhaps quite large - advantage she held was that he could not see her arousal quite so easily as she would be able to see his own, featured prominently just below his hips. With the way her eyes seemed to flit between it and the rest of him, there would have been little sense in not acknowledging it. Reaching down with one hand and wrapping his fingers around it for a brief moment, he feigned adjusting himself, though a sly stroke or two made it far less ambiguous before he released it.

"Should've walked around like that a little more often. Maybe we would have come to a quicker understanding." he toyed as he turned his attention and drank from his glass, never pulling away his gaze from her. As he set the glass back down, he licked the taste of whiskey off his upper lip. His gaze soon sought her eyes, and with his left hand he gestured to her, subtly beckoning her with the curl of a finger. "Why don't you come closer," he said simply, making it a point that he wasn't necessarily asking.

That subtle little gesture did more to entice her than all of the intimate groping he'd done before she'd come to terms with their situation. Sofia's pouty lips parted slightly as her hand ran down her stomach once more. Leaning forward, she slid her fingers into the plush carpet and slowly crawled, closing the small distance between them in only a few heartbeats. Her full breasts swayed beneath her as she moved, body long and lean, her eyes glinting with the purpose of a predatory cat.

When she was only inches away, she pushed herself back to her knees and ran her fingers up his thighs, taking great care not to graze his erection. Her touch teased around it, never straying too close. Those roving fingers slid up his body, over his muscular abdomen, and then to his chest. As they reached his shoulders, she draped her arms over them both and linked them behind his neck. Her breasts brushed against his chest, nipples hardened the moment the air had touched them. Her thigh slid between his, finally touching that needy shaft as it sought her attention.

"Come closer and do what?" she asked coyly. Her lips curved into a soft smile.

If there was any doubt in his mind that she could somehow make herself look even more irresistible than she already did, they vanished just as soon as he'd planted those slender little hands of hers into the plush rug beneath them, crawling over to him on her hands and knees, if only for a moment for shorter than he found he would have liked. But as those hands trailed up his body, his eyes roved all over her, taking in the view of those perky breasts, her soft skin glowing in the light of the fire, and the gentle movements of her hips as she closed the distance.

He locked eyes with her as her arms draped over his shoulders, the heat of her body returning to him once more, and not a moment too soon. His cocked tingled slightly at the first contact of her thigh, the brush of her flesh against him a taunting pleasure. His hands instinctively moved to touch her at her waist, his hands making her petite frame seem even smaller than it was, by comparison.

The tone in her voice gave her away all on its own, even before that enticing smile came across her. He didn't say a word at first, but allowed the expression upon his face and the movement of his hands do his talking for him. One hand snaked its way around her, his palm gliding over the curve of her perfect ass. As it slid its way over her, roaming back up her thigh and her hip, he brought his face within a tiny little gap of her own. She would feel the presence of his fingers at her thoat, dwarfing her neck, though not applying any pressure, as he stared deep into those brown eyes.

"Hold up your end of the deal, of course." he whispered through his own sly, devilish smirk. His words from the other night came to mind, and he breathed them enticingly into the air between them, knowing she'd remember. "Show me how good you can be."

"I'd never go back on a deal," she murmured, voice husky with need.

She sought his mouth first, wanting another taste of him, remembering how weak that first kiss had made her. Her tongue sought his, drawing it into her own mouth, suckling lightly and stroking. They tangled, joined passionately, deeply. Her head tilted to allow him further access, the hands behind his neck drawing him to her insistently. Needing him. Wanting him. He was a drug and that first hit hadn't been enough. She wanted another, more powerful, stronger. Wanted more of him than he'd given her before.

As they kissed, her body shifted, moving in his arms. Her thighs spread wider as she climbed into his lap, grinding her hot, wet sex against his raging erection. That shaft slid through her silky wetness, enveloped by it, splitting those lips apart to glide between them. He entered her all too easily. A slight shift of her hips pushed the sensitive head past her tight entrance and into her waiting channel. It gripped him greedily, urging him to go ever deeper, wanting to milk him of every drop he had.

She was breathless as she broke away, nuzzling his neck, warm mouth attacking that column and working up this jaw. Whispering to him again, she groaned. "Are you an ass man?" she asked boldly. "Do you want to stick your cock inside my tight little hole?" Her hips rocked, stroking him, driving him deeper into her cunt. "Or do you want my tits wrapped about your shaft, pumping until you explode?"

Her kiss was as sweet as it had been before, the taste of her drawing him in, and the light scrape of her nails at the back of his neck making the hairs at its nape stand on end with anticipation. So lost in it had he been that while his hands instinctively explored her, he'd failed to realize just how quickly she'd closed the gap between their sexes, until he felt that warm, slick wetness glide over him, eliciting a ragged breath from his throat. Like velvet, she was so smooth and impossible to resist as she sat upon his cock, welcoming him as though she'd been awaiting him for a lifetime. He could feel her heartbeat in the rhythm of her throbbing cunt about him, just as no doubt she could feel his own, and hear the sounds of her moving up and down along his length, groaning lowly into her mouth up until the moment she broke away and started to tend to his neck.

He was using every muscle to grip her, pull her into him as he pumped his hips up into her, his eyes closed as he allowed her to have her fun nipping and suckling at his skin. Her voice was the only thing that could break his attention away from the feeling of her hot embrace upon him and her breath falling over him.

"Mmmm...." he mused lowly, as if pondering his answer. With her, there damn sure was not a wrong one; but it was every bit as hard to decide which he wanted most. As his steely eyes opened and met hers, he trailed his hand from her neck down over her breasts. "Such a difficult decision...but I see no reason why I shouldn't have both..." he answered provocatively, "do you?"

She laughed at his boldness, but honestly wasn't surprised. He was free to take whatever he liked, as she'd made perfectly clear. He was her captor, but he'd truly saved her life. There was so much that she could do to show him how appreciative she was, and fucking him before the fireplace was only the first of many.

After licking her lips, she drew the bottom between her teeth, biting down as he fondled her. Her back arched, pushing that lovely mount into his palm even as she continued to stroke him with her cunt. Her hips rolled again, dragging him against her inner walls.

"No, there's no reason you shouldn't," she agreed impishly. Leaning forward, she caught his ear in her teeth, nipping before murmuring, "So take what you want. There's no possible way I could stop you, even if I wanted to." Which she desperately did not want to do. He'd quickly gone from being a threat to a pleasure, and the way he fucked was nothing short of glorious. If only she'd met a man like him earlier, then perhaps she wouldn't have ever given Brandon the time of day.

Such devilish comments from her lips, he could not help the smirk upon his own. Soft, warm breath carried her own wicked intentions about his ear and over the base of his neck, matching his own and inviting him to do his worst. She would not need to repeat them.

One hand caressed her jaw, guiding her to look him in the eyes. His thumb brushed over her lips while he stared through her, feeling the tidal rolling of her hips against every inch of his cock, and making absolutely sure she felt his hips and balls against her ass, the head of his cock prodding at her deepest depths. "Gladly..." he finally murmured, lowering his hands to her hips and pulling her into him. In one motion, he rolled the both of them over, embedded firmly within her as he forced her to her back upon the plush rug, and looked down upon his prey. He studied her, fucking her with his eyes in a manner not unlike his cock, pumping himself into her in long, deliberate strokes. He braced himself on the floor beside her head with one hand while the other explored her freely.

It did not take but a moment for him to pick up the pace, grunting aloud and thrusting himself inside of her, forcing her full tits to bounce wildly upon her chest. The sounds that escaped her were so irresistible, he found himself constantly wanting to hear more. To make her louder.

Soon, the desire to stay buried in her cunt was overcome only in that moment by the desire to take her further. He drew his cock back until he felt the last inch slip from within, his fingers taking its place to feel her, to spread that slick, delicious sex that coated her and him all the same. Over her lips, and downward, between the cheeks of her round ass, he roamed; pressing his glistening finger to the only hole that offered the possibility of squeezing him more tightly than her pussy, and slipping it inside of her. Down to the first knuckle. Then the second. Testing her. Preparing her.

By the time he rolled her over and pulled her onto her knees, he could barely contain himself any longer, his cock aching for her warmth. He wasted no time on words, forcing her to her knees, pressing down on the small of her back to arch her as he braced himself behind. He slid himself back into her waiting cunt, first, covering himself in all she had to offer in long, taunting strokes. He brushed the head of his cock up and down against her lips, and before long, her ass, spreading her cheeks to give himself a better view. He toyed with her as much as he himself could stand. Pressing himself against her hole. But when the wait became too much to bare, he pressed his thumb to the head of his cock, and guided himself, as with the aid of her own juices, she would feel him fill her ass.

She moaned softly as he fucked her, though her cries didn't grow louder until he began fingering her ass, teasing her with his digits in a hint of what was to come. Sofia's cunt was slick and throbbing with lust, sopping and that moisture had seeped down through her crack, giving him plenty of lubrication. Her body arched into his thrusts, wanting more, taking him as deeply as she could as she slid a hand between those bare, swollen lips to tease her clit.

By the time he rolled her over, she was panting with a need that he'd never seen. He might have had a glimpse of the horny creature that had dragged him into the hot tub, but the deep desire that now lingered in her eyes was far greater than he could have imagined. Not only did she want his throbbing slab of manhood deep inside her, she wanted him. It went against all logic and reason, but they'd moved well past that and into some strange territory that neither of them really knew how to navigate. The more he toyed with her, the louder she moaned, squirming as she pressed her cheek to the rug and spread for him.

Her tight little hole was far more snug than he could have anticipated, but a bit of pressure and a POP that both of them felt had him past that first taut barrier. She screamed in pleasure as he penetrated, every muscle tightening in response, though her inner walls relaxed a moment later as she regained control of herself. One hand slid beneath her so that she could stroke herself, teasing her aching clit as he took her ass for the first time. It was a glorious feeling for her, second only to being penetrated in both holes, and something she'd not experienced in quite some time.

"Fuccck..." she groaned quietly, eyes closed as she panted.

Her scream was music to his ears, though he could not help himself but to groan aloud in tandem with her as he felt the head of his cock breakthrough into the hot and intensely powerful grip of her ass. The slick lube of her own dripping wet cunt gave him what he needed to sink deeper inside, the involuntary contractions of her muscles all but pulling him in like matter to a black hole. One he had no intention of trying to escape.

"Mmmmmmmff..." he breathed roughly as he drove the length of his throbbing member further into her forbidden depths, every inch enveloped by the friction she provided. "Fuuuck that feels so fuckin' good..." His first few strokes were slow and deliberate, forcing her to feel him stretch her open, little by little, each move bringing his hips a little closer to her own than the last. He grasped onto her hips with such strength that his fingers promised to leave behind temporary marks of their own, guiding her back against him.

The more he felt her open up for him, she would feel his pace begin to quicken, his incredibly hard cock pumping with more force through her tightest entrance. He'd given her time to acclimate to the sensation, but was not able nor particularly willing in that moment to hold himself back any longer than was necessary. Just as soon as he felt she was ready, he surprised her with a single powerful plunge, pulling her by the hips and pressing forward until his balls made full contact with the lips of her cunt. He growled out in ecstasy as he buried that final inch inside, the weight of his body behind her pushing her forward while he took her.

A hand wrapped itself firmly into her hair, yanking hard with an underhanded grip on those deep brown locks to manipulate her head and arch her back. He showed her no further mercy. In and out, his thick cock filled her. Pulsing. Throbbing. His balls crashed loudly against her, one of the many sounds that echoed softly through her penthouse apartment in the midst of their sudden and passionate fuck. The view for him was immaculate, her olive complected skin glowing with the warm light of the fire dancing upon her back and the ass that he could not help but slap again and again.

She cried as he jerked her head up by her hair, not unlike the way he'd manhandled her on the first day they'd met. This time the pain was welcome, and Sofia craved the cock that was buried inside her ass. Arching her back inward rotated her ass up even more, allowing him to drive himself deeper. Each thrust stretched her painfully, ripping at her tender skin, and would likely leave her aching in the morning. Her ass squeezed him tighter than her cunt ever could do, beckoning him to bury himself completely. She'd relaxed enough that there was little resistance trying to eject him, but that only provided a little comfort while he plowed.

Her cries eventually melted into soft moans as her hand matched his strokes, rubbing madly at her clit as she sought another massive orgasm. She sank three fingers into her slick cunt and pumped, the squelching noise a perfect accompaniment to the slap of flesh against flesh. Generous breasts bounced wildly beneath her, adding to the sexual symphony as they slapped together now and then. Her cheeks jiggled enticingly as he struck them, jiggling each time as they slowly began to redden from the abuse.

"Don't... stop..." she panted. "Please... don't..." Another moan fell from her lips as she closed her eyes and sought out the rising pleasure that loomed just out of reach.

Though it was her tight, never-before-entered ass that gripped him with such irresistible force, the sounds of her sopping wet slit as she fucked herself simultaneously made him wish with every fiber of his being that he could somehow, someway feel the sensation of both of her holes enveloping him at once.

The slickness of her innermost desire coated her fingers and left her lips and thighs glistening, along with the underside of his cock, allowing him to keep on pumping and pumping himself deep inside her. The grip on her hair grew stronger as he found himself becoming more engulfed by the rapture of her pure pleasure with each passing moment. She'd managed to mouth out the words, to beg and plead for him to keep driving himself into her, but even had she not, he had no intention of stopping.

"uuuugh..." he groaned into her ear, his own moans long and breathy, labored. "Take it...Take it all..." he grumbled lowly, pressing forward until he could force her no farther forward at all; until she was lodged firmly between him and the couch she'd braced herself against. With another yank of her hair, he forced her to arch her back so that she was looking straight up at him, and slipped his tongue into her mouth without hesitation, his hips rhythmically swinging back and forth to bury himself in her depths.

Had she not been a regular student of yoga, the contortions that he demanded would have been agonizing. But it almost seemed that her stretching and bending had been practiced exactly for this moment. Her body drew taut like a bowstring with his body as her anchor. The position caused her naturally large breasts to jut outward from her body, pointing toward the ceiling as they quaked with every thrust. Her own pleasures forgotten in that moment, she used both hands to push against the couch to help support herself, moaning into his mouth as he claimed hers once more.

Each time he seated himself fully, she cried a muffled sob into his mouth. Even without her fingers pumping inside her, she could feel her climax drawing closer, but she knew she'd not reach it without intervention. One hand dug into the cushions. The other slid down her tortured body to bury itself between her lips, stroking her swollen clit madly. She desperately waned another orgasm, especially with him inside her ass. A toy stuffed inside her would have been ideal, but there was no time as the moment hadn't been planned. She made do with her fingers, teasing herself in just the right way to drive her mad. She was determined to cum again, and this time he'd be able to feel just how tight she could be as her ass squeezed him almost to the breaking point.

He felt her throat vibrate beneath his hand when he wrapped his fingers around her throat, with the rumblings of her unrestrained, impassioned moans, muffled only by the presence of his own eager lips and tongue. Those fingers tightened little by little while he held her, as with every thrust, his cock ached; throbbed palpably within the heat of her tightest, deepest depths, swelling with the impending rise of ecstasy that could only be held back from erupting for so long.

Only when he'd drank his fill of her delectable, lustful kiss did he release that grip, allowing her body to relax into its more natural position. That too, would not last long, though, before she would feel him at the back of her neck and between her shoulder blades, pushing her down into the cushions of the sofa with a strong, heavy hand. He was fast becoming overwhelmed with the sensations wrapped around him, desiring only to feel more of her. His opposite hand soon slipped about her waist, wrapping around her and following her arm straight down between her thighs. His hand joined her atop her clit, moving right in tandem along with her own seeking to make her tremble beneath him.

He may not have been able to fill both of her holes with his cock at once, but he had every intention of tending to them both, as she would soon discover when she felt two of his thick fingers slip between her lips and into her. The palm of his hand pressed her own hand into her clit as his two middle fingers pumped back and forth through her slick wetness. At first, they were wild and unpredictable, but soon they fell right into rhythm with the thrust of his hips, growing more desperate by the moment.

The world began to narrow as his fingers tightened about her neck, denying her brain the oxygen it needed to remain conscious. She could feel herself slipping into darkness, though the taste of him and tongue invading her throat anchored her by the barest of fractions. When he finally released her, everything came back in a rush and sent her head spinning. Gasping for breath as he pushed her into the sofa, she shuddered as she slowly swam back to the present. He was still pounding, shoving her deeper into the cushions with every thrust, and her cries of ecstasy greeted him once again to reward him for his efforts.

Cunt-slick fingers resumed their frantic stroking as soon as she felt his hand join her own. She was still as wet as a little whore, completely soaked and his fingers slid inside of her so easily. The additional penetration caused her to buck, shoving his cock deeper in her ass and then his fingers delving deeper into her tight hole. Pinned between the two unyielding forces, she had no choice but to succumb to the rising tensions and overwhelming delight in having both of her holes filled. The hand teasing that sensitive nub began to slide back and forth frantically, the additional burst of sensation pushing through the last of her resolve.

She tensed, screaming even louder than before, a dangerous cry that would have alerted others to their activities had she not lived in luxury where sound proofing and privacy were the pinnacle of perfection. He immediately felt her inner walls collapse about his fingers, gripping tightly, quivering as electric joy burst from her clit and filled her. Her ass also tightened, squeezing his cock almost painfully with far more resistance than before. He'd pushed her into a state of throbbing madness where her entire body seized at once, and her vision clouded with white hot energy.

Back
Top Bottom