Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High Profile (ShadowOfDesire and Catalyst)

There was no escaping him, no matter which way her body writhed about in ecstasy. The rocking of her hips forced her to take every inch of his length deep into her ass, and any movement to slip any of himself out of her sent her pushing directly against his hand, his fingertips rubbing against the walls of her velvet, sopping cunt as he stretched her out in every way he could. Her breasts were pinned to the sofa, her face pressed against its cushions as she moaned, cried, and screamed in between every ragged breath that narrowly escaped her.

His fingers were soaked in her liquid desire, her cum trailing down his fingers until it dripped from his knuckles and left trails of wetness along the back of his hand. The insides of her thighs likewise gleamed with the pale orange glow of the fire against her olive skin. The only sound that satisfied him more than the sloshing of his digits through her dripping pussy and her own ravaging her clit were the unbridled and piercing screams of impossible-to-restrain pleasure that came one after the other from the depths of her being.

He was making an absolute mess of her, and he was very clearly enjoying every single second of it. The primal growls that escaped him as he fucked her ass relentlessly, and the way he filled her with his fingers faster and with more wild fervor each time she sent her bucking hips against him were as much evidence of that fact as the intense throbbing of his thick shaft inside. He took her in every way he could, huffing harsh breaths in her ear that carried along with them all manner of swears and vulgarities to express just how powerfully her body gripped him. He did so until her body began to tense beneath him. Until the muscles all throughout her seized and tensed, and his fingers and his cock were both clamped down upon without mercy, and her breathing nearly ceased altogether, only to give way to that shaky, trembling cry that could only signal one thing. Until he felt his shaft, already swollen to the point of bursting with hot, rushing blood, being squeezed so desperately that the only thing he could do was slam his hips forward into her one final time, pinning her to the couch as she pulled from within him a deep, guttural groan that sounded in her ear as though a wild animal had just let out its mighty roar. Until the ache in his loins forced itself into release, and he was left with no alternative but to give into his ultimate desire, exploding with all of his pent up energy into her never-again virgin asshole, with his fingers still too lodged deeply inside of her.

She lay panting on the couch, pinned by his weight and heavy with fatigue from the ordeal. Eyes half closed as she reveled in the sensations still drifting through her body, she trembled as she tried to catch her breath. "H-holy fuck..." she murmured as another wave of pleasure struck her. Both her ass and cunt were pulsing around him, but it was the former that ached from the pain of being stretched so completely. She'd be sore for days, which would no doubt amuse him greatly.

The room seemed impossibly quiet after her harsh screams, so quiet that they could hear the blood pounding in their ears. Their ragged breathing also seemed overly loud, now that there were no more moans and grunts to cover them. Surprisingly, she began to giggle while sobbing, laughing through her tears. It was a euphoria that reminded her strongly of the first time she'd ever smoked a joint and found herself giggling uncontrollably, nearly to the point of passing out. That same giggling euphoria swept through her as she struggled to retain some sense of herself beneath the overwhelming emotions. The endorphin rush was truly amazing.

She didn't beg him to move, or attempt to wriggle free. No, she was content to remain exactly where she was, with his weight almost a comfort atop her, and her ass completely filled by his spent cock. The only note of annoyance was the slight tickle upon her inner thigh as their combined juices dribbled down her skin, but that was so easily ignored in the face of what she'd just experienced.

The world around him took several long moments to begin to fully piece itself back together, as though it had disintegrated before his very senses when that wave overcame him. His hot breath fell against the nape of her neck, as her long brown hair fell over her and lay strewn in all directions upon the couch he'd held her pinned to. Even in the long aftermath, he could feel his cock continue to pulse within her, sensory overload causing him to twitch with even the slightest threat of some small movement.

Her laughter got the best of him, causing him to chuff a breath of his own, cracking a subtle, devious smile as he looked down upon the near impossibly beautiful young woman he'd just had the distinct pleasure of positively defiling. The hand that once held her down with force upon her back and the back of her neck now swept some of those long locks away from her neck, clearing a spot for him to lean down and latch on to.

He let her feel his teeth and his tongue against the nape of her neck, toying with her in a more sensual manner as he ran his hands up and down her naked body, all along the natural curves of her waist, her hips, and beyond. Intentionally, he drew near to her most sensitive spot, brushing his fingertips over her dripping lips and across her clit not only to feel it for himself but also to elicit the reaction of her overstimulated, overwhelmed, freshly fucked body. Another little chuckle escaped him when finally he did draw his lips away from flesh.

"Mmmm...I suppose you can be a good girl, after all..." he whispered in sultry, dark fashion, tickling her ear with his heat as the words came practically carried out upon his gravelly voice.

She was a limp, boneless puddle beneath him, pleasure-drunk and drifting on a sea of euphoria. The skating of his fingers across her flesh and the wicked mouth that followed caused a rush of goosebumps over her tawny skin. She shivered with another giggle at the cold sensation that trailed down her spin as he explored her body with his hand. Every little movement made her twitch and moan, especially as he teased her more sensitive areas. When his finger found her pulsing clit, she jerked and involuntarily closed her thighs against further intrusion, though the twinge in her sex made her moan.

Finally coming to herself, she swept her hair over one shoulder as she gazed back at him and his smug expression. Her free hand reached for him, fingernails tickling the back of her neck as she pulled him into a deeply passionate kiss. It wasn't a lingering one, however, for she had to break away sooner than she liked to gasp for breath. Her heart was pounding still as his cock twitched inside her throbbing ass.

"Figures that this is what you consider good," she murmured. "Everyone else would say I was a wicked whore."

"Well of course." he mocked coyly. "But maybe that's exactly what I like." he kissed her once more, placing a hand upon her cheek. when he pulled away, he pressed the tip of his thumb to her lips, and smirked wickedly down at the woman he still filled so readily. Only then did he make the reluctant move to pull back his hips and slowly remove his cock from its happy home between the round, firm cheeks of her ass. A few rogue trickles of white seeped their way out as remnants of lust alongside it, though most, for the moment, remained trapped inside where it belonged.

He put his hands upon her waist and manipulated her, turning her to face him, sitting her upon the couch with clearly little regard for how the mess the both of them had just made might affect it's surface. Besides, she's plenty rich enough to buy a new one, if she's that worried about it. He still grinned at the thought, placing his lips about her collarbone and toying with her a moment longer.

"If this is how you act, then our little arrangement should work out just fine after all..." he breathed slyly, his free hand trailing up along the inside of her thigh, through the dampness her dripping sex had left behind upon them. "...don't you think, sweetheart?"

She whimpered as he emptied her, leaving her tight ass gaping for a few moments until it adjusted. The sudden shift in position made her wince, though not because she was worried over staining the couch. Her newly fucked asshole was still throbbing and raw. Even the soft cushions made her twinged, though the brief pain was forgotten as he kissed her once more.

Another delicious shiver rolled through her sinful body at his teasing. Her hand slid across his broad shoulder to tangle in his sweat-flecked hair, dragging her fingernails lightly over his scalp and then down his neck. Her eyes followed his hand before flitting back to his face as she nibbled her bottom lip.

"I'd forgotten all about the arrangement," she confessed, the flush in her heated cheeks darkening. It was the shameful truth that she'd focused more on the amazing sex than what it actually represented. It pleased him, of course, but she'd also had several amazing orgasms. If he accepted those as payment, and she still got to cum in the bargain, they were both getting an extremely profitable deal. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. That was... without a doubt... the best sex I've had in quite a while."

"Good..." he responded with mischief in his gaze, his hand still planted firmly upon the inside of her right thigh, mere inches away from her sex. "If that's the case, then I see no reason why there should be any issue should I decide I'd like to have you a few more times before my stay here is done." a greedy smile snuck its way across his lips. Without taking his eyes away from her own, his touch slipped upward to run his fingertips lightly over the soft outer lips. "After all, I must admit..." he relented "I can't quite recall if I've ever had a cunt that could squeeze me that tightly before...much less a pretty little asshole..."

Lust had taken over for the both of them, and it seemed to be for the best. An arrangement that had materialized all its own in the face of the danger Sofia had faced, and his being at the right place, at the right time, and sealing itself with far, far more than a mere kiss - though he still found a sense of pride in leaning in to steal another from her.

"Now, princess..." he half-mocked as he looked her over. "You should probably get some rest...I'm sure you're going to be sore in the morning as it is." And the way the two of them had gone at it, perhaps he would be too, albeit in a very different way. "Besides, we could both use the sleep, hmm?"

She sucked in a soft breath as he once again teased her, tickling her bare sex that had yet to cool. His kiss was welcomed with her tongue, suckling to taste him again, eager for the connection despite how thoroughly he'd destroyed her. He was correct in that she'd be extremely sore the next day. Her ass was already throbbing, twinging from being stretched, and that soreness would only get worse. Heaven forbid he decided to use that particular hole again soon.

Closing her thighs on his hand, she smiled at him. "I am a bit exhausted. Shower first, I think. If you're joining me, no touching, or we'll never get to bed." Truth be told, she could probably spend all night fucking him if his stamina held out. That usually wasn't the case, however.

Pushing up from the couch, she visibly winced as a small shaft of pain shot through her. Hissing, she held the couch for a moment before walking to the bedroom. She wasn't quite wobbling, but he could take a small amount of pride in the way she moved gingerly.

He was well acquainted with the shower, as it'd been the first place he'd ever seen her nude, but it was different this time. She knew he was there watching her now, and looked back at him as she stepped inside the glass to let the hot water stream over her naked body. As the water sluiced over her sun-kissed skin, she began to soap up to wash away their sticky fuck session.

For a while, he was content to lean against the wall between the shower and the multi-vanity sink, watching her, watching the way the water rolled over her skin. It was different indeed, knowing full well how aware she was of his presence; but it did not take away in the slightest from the sense of pleasure he got from simply laying eyes for so long on her; the body millions of others no doubt could only dream of, and the name thousands upon thousands most certainly truly had genuinely dreamed of at some point or another. Yet here she was, mere inches away, and practically putting on a show for him.

It brought him such a sense of enjoyment, in fact, that he could not help himself but to get a bit of an idea of his own. Whether she'd be able to hear it over the water, he was not sure. But she would be able to see it, he was confident in that, and that knowledge couldn't help but to slightly turn him on all over again. The flash filled the room for a split second when the camera on his phone went off a few times in succession, its repetition along with that distinct clicking sound signifying the exact point when he snapped a few photos in quick succession of the naked, wet, and recently fucked model.

He then set the phone down upon the marble counter and turned back toward her with a knowing grin. "Gotta have some memories somehow, hmm?" he quipped as he moved to join her, all but forcibly backing her into the wall, with warm, calming waters still dripping over the both of them. "Think those will do nicely..." he added slyly. As a start, perhaps...

Sofia turned at the first flash, giving him a marvelous view of her sudsy breasts and bare pussy for the rest. She glared at him as he stepped foot in the shower, though backed up until her rump pressed against the glass. "What in the hell are you going to do with those? They'd better not get out to the public. Something like that doesn't go away. Not ever. That's why I couldn't have Brandon leaking my nudes!"

"You aren't going to show them to anyone, are you?" The last held a note of entreaty, not quite the begging he'd received as he fucked her, but something far more desperate.

Her hands lifted in protest as he neared as if to keep him from touching her. "Are you planning to use those for blackmail? Is that it? Or just something to masturbate over when you're gone?" The idea of him leaving was a strange thought. She'd wanted him gone, out of her life and her apartment. She would have paid him to leave if he'd taken the money. Lord knows she could afford it. Now, however, she couldn't help but wonder just how long he was going to stay, wondering how many opportunities they'd have to fuck like they'd just done. Even then, as tired and sore as she was, she couldn't help but glance down at his cock.

The anxiety in her voice was palpable. Something so simple had sent her mind racing about like a rogue horse on the track. A clear showing of not only the effects her ex-boyfriend's actions and threats had had on her, but also of the sort of worries she'd likely had before. For him, though, it was more simple. And as she vocalized her protest, he simply took one more small step toward her before finally lifting a finger and pressing it to her lips.

"Shhhhh, shhh, shhh." he muttered, holding his finger in place with the intention of quieting her. "Relax, hmm? There's no need to get your blood pressure up." he spoke in a manner that seemingly intended itself to be both dismissive, and yet reassuring.

"I'm a simple man. I saw something I enjoyed looking at. I realized how few people have ever gotten to lay their eyes on that particular thing, and how few likely ever will. I decided I wanted to have the option to see it again if I ever so desire. Simple as that. I don't get nothin' out of shipping it out for a bunch of other goons to gawk at. Alls I'd be doin' is making it less special for me, once I'm not here to have you for myself anymore."

The water fell over the both of them, now, wetting his dark hair as it dripped over his own broad chest and body. He looked her up and down, and gave a seemly little smirk. "Won't be as good as seeing the real thing, of course..." he admitted. "And damn sure won't hold a candle to touching it. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, now, doesn't he?"

Sofia quieted at the press of his finger to her lips, though she continued to peer at him with wide, fearful eyes. Her fear wasn't of the man himself, not any longer, but only for the actions she feared he might take. His words brought her a note of comfort. She finally relaxed against the wall, though the drag of his eyes downward made her flush, as she knew exactly what he was seeing first hand, as well as what showed in the pictures he'd taken. She'd sworn to herself that she'd never pose nude again after the close call with her former boyfriend, but there was nothing she could do about the assassin's photos. He could still kill her with little effort, and she did take that to heart, so she had no choice but to take him at his word.

"If that's all that you're wanting, I guess it's alright," she finally murmured against his finger.

And a part of her was secretly thrilled that he'd want to look at pictures of her even after he was gone. Perhaps he wasn't planning to kill her, after all. Maybe her cooperation and their arrangement had convinced him that she wasn't going to rat on him. Not even an assassin would be twisted enough to jerk off to photographs of a woman he'd killed, would he? While she was certain there were freaks out there that'd do just that, she didn't think that he was one of them.

"Of course that's all I want..." he said, with an almost sweetness to his voice, albeit with a hint of his own toying with her lying beneath it. His eyes followed hers down, examining her closely in the full light of the bathroom, dimmed only by the glass door of the shower itself.

"After all," he added, "if I wanted something...if I ever want anything..." she felt the sudden grip of his large hand upon her ass, pulling her into him and making her press momentarily against both his body and his cock. "I'm thinkin' right about now its safe to say you'd know about it, don't ya think?"

He was wicked in plenty of ways, more than she likely could ever fathom. Far from completely honest, far from innocent, and far from a clean-handed businessman. But he was nothing if not straightforward. Especially when it came to the things he wanted, as she'd become so aware. Perhaps they shared that trait, to some extent.

"Just think about how many creeps would cream their jeans over just a glance at one little picture of you. That have probably been desperately waiting for the chance. That dream about the shit. And I just get to have them for myself." an idea he certainly seemed to enjoy, judging by the look in his eye. "That's a fuckin' reward, in and of itself."

"Now why don't you just finish washing off, hmm?" he asked as he released her and stepped back to allow her to do so.

Sofia gasped at the sudden draw and had to swallow a moan as she felt his cock pushing against her thigh. As much as she truly wished to fuck him again, he'd worn her out. Even that slight movement made her twinge, reminding her of how hard he'd fucked her ass. She was going to have to be very tender with that area in the coming days, though had a deep suspicion that he wouldn't be. Not when he'd had her once already, and the having seemed to encourage him to have her again.

Her hands were upon his chest as he held her, one pressing against that hard muscle and the other sliding down to his stomach. She was only mildly disappointed when he let her go, though knew it was the sensible thing. She imagined that the two of them could literally spend all night fucking, which would accomplish very little beyond their immediate pleasure. He'd never get his job done, which would probably make him extremely cross, especially if it meant he wouldn't be getting paid. Then where would she be? The last thing she wanted was to put him into the mindset that she was expendable. She'd temporarily changed that, she thought, and would do what she could to keep it that way. It was probably not realistic, but it was better than the depression she'd found herself falling into earlier.

"I'd be done by now if you could just keep your hands to yourself," she joked. Throwing a sidelong glance, she turned into the water falling from above to wash the soap from her body, paying special attention to her breasts. There was no need to be shy, not when he'd seen every bit of her naked. So after washing above, she moved below, scrubbing at their mixture of juices that coated her sex and thighs. She even ran careful fingers up along her crack, wincing as she cleaned away his generous deposit from her raw bottom. Once done, she reached for her towel and stepped out, turning to watch him shower as she dried off.

If he could watch her, she only thought it fair for her to return the favor.

He'd simply laughed lowly to himself, but was more than happy to stand by and watch her tend to herself. Knowing that it was he who'd made such a mess of her in the first place, knowing he was the reason for the ginger touch and the reactions that drew upon her face, it was all perhaps a little too satisfying, for him. Right up until she'd left him alone beneath the warm running water, he observed her. Only then did he turn his attention toward washing himself, fully aware that she was doing the same to him. And that too, was a satisfying thought.

He made relatively quick work of the task, but did slow down and take his time as he tended to his manhood. Mostly, he simply wanted to draw her attention, going so far as to wrap a hand about his shaft, stroking himself with the soapy water to clean himself of the sinful pleasures in which he'd just indulged. Once he was satisfied, he too stepped out,giving himself a quick and cursory drying before wrapping the towel about his waist.

"I'm assuming you'd still rather not spend the night in your bed, hmm?" he questioned as he looked himself over in the wall-sized mirror, catching sight of her in it's reflection, as well. After what she'd experienced, he did not blame her for feeling the way she did. To say that she was safe with him would have been a bit of a stretch, to say the least, given the nature of his work. Yet at least in so far as his ability to protect her from harm at the hands of someone else, it was true, whether it was in service of himself or otherwise. Either way, he still had no qualms against her earlier request, all things considered. Even less so, now, as a matter of fact.

Sofia watched while he bathed, lifting an eyebrow at the deliberate tease. She couldn't help but stare and think about how his enormous cock had felt inside her. Once he was done soaping up, she moved on to finish her routine, rubbing lotion all over her tanned skin. While he dried, she slipped into a silky nightgown that fell to mid-thigh. The fabric clung to her damp skin, accentuating her curves and hardened nipples. Unsurprisingly, she didn't bother with underwear. She rarely wore shoes or underwear while at home alone, so she didn't bother with them while he was there. He obviously didn't care, and would likely appreciate the latter all too well.

As she combed out her hair, she watched him in the mirror, though her eyes did stray downward a time or two as if lamenting the addition of the towel. There was no hesitation when she shook her head. "No, I don't want to sleep in that bed until I have the time to fumigate it."

Stepping to the counter, she reached for her toothbrush and paste and leaned down to brush her teeth. After rinsing, she threw him another glance. "We can sleep anywhere else you like. Upstairs or down. Pick a room. All of the beds are comfortable and big enough for two."

"Well," he responded with a long exhale, as though allowing his body to relax as he moved toward her. "May as well use the room I've already made myself comfortable in, hmm? No sense in fucking with routine, far as I can see." And no sense giving himself another place to have to thoroughly check for his own DNA, when the time did eventually come, either.

Once all was settled, and the two of them had retired back up the stairs and into the room he'd essentially made his own, he too had a few quick items to tend to before bed, though some of his own were very much more involved than simply brushing his teeth. He'd received no calls since the night prior, on any of the phones he'd been keeping active. Strange, but not altogether unlikely. Mr. DeSantos, in so far as he could tell, had not made any unexpected moves, nor had his contact in Mr. Garcia. Still, now that he'd shown his face at Garcia's club, and appeared close to stumbling upon something, with regards to DeSantos' nice, he'd have to tread lightly, and move as quickly as he could without leaving a trace. Especially knowing he may well have only narrowly avoided detection earlier that night in the parking garage.

So many moving parts; indeed, this was becoming a much larger operation than he'd bargained for, one he would typically have desired at least one extra set of hands for in order to maintain a firm sense of control over all of the different factors involved. For now, though, it was only him, and though every second not following some lead could be looked at as a small waste, there was only so much he could do at one time. And sleep now called his name possibly just as much as the lust for the woman barely covering herself around him any longer.

He lie down in the bed flat on his back at first, embracing the relief of the soft mattress giving beneath him, and only then glancing back at Sofia to look her over.

While he checked in on his work, Sofia climbed into bed and lay watching him for a few minutes, though there wasn't much she could see from her vantage point. She caught a flash of a file or photograph now and then, but wasn't nosy enough to start peppering him with questions. In truth, she was extremely tired and weary. Sex and the hot shower had relaxed her completely, and it was impossible to ignore the drag on her limbs. Her body felt heavy, sated, and well used. She smiled to herself as she changed positions and the ache in her ass made her twinge. She was going to be paying for that for quite a while.

By the time he'd finished up, she'd drifted off to sleep. His movement roused her, though not enough to bring true wakefulness. She slept on her stomach, arms beneath her pillow, with her long hair spilling across the crisp, clean sheets in a dark fan. Her face had relaxed and her breathing settled into a steady rhythm. Though she was wearing only her short nightgown to bed, she'd pulled the sheet up about her and was snuggled beneath it. Looking at her angelic face, it was hard to imagine that she was the same fiery, hot-tempered Latina woman that had thrown a glass bottle at his head.

Things had definitely changed since that first fateful day when he'd discovered he wasn't alone.

Quiet. Peaceful. Content, at least it seemed. Such a marked difference from the woman he'd found himself saddled with the past few nights. Indeed, he'd seen many different sides of her, all in the span of a few short hours. The fear in her eyes when Brandon loomed atop her, raring and ready to take out his full will upon her. The anxiety that gripped her as they were forced to set their stage about him. Desperation as she confided in him, and lust as she found within herself that burning desire that smoldered deep within the both of them all night long. And now, at last, if only for a moment, peace.

It was the first time he was sure he'd seen that. Perhaps it was the first night that she truly felt sure she would survive unharmed through until the morning. Perhaps the exhaustion played some small part as well. It certainly had for him, as he felt himself too slowly starting to fade. He would lie there for a minute or two, just looking at her. Thinking a whirlwind of thoughts all at once, but never lingering on any one in particular for very long. The temptation of rest would not allow that. Eventually, he lie back on the pillow, one arm bent at the elbow over his head, his head resting upon his palm, the other at his side, and exhaled the entire length of the day finally done.

He fell asleep in that position, head tilted slightly to face hers, with no rigged up blockades or tricks to keep her from the door, and no second thought to such things, either.

Sofia woke in the early hours of the morning when the sky was just beginning to lighten and the day hadn't yet begun. Eyes opening slowly, she found him lying next to her, sleeping soundly. If someone had told her only a couple of weeks prior that she'd be in bed with a hitman, she'd have laughed in their face and asked if they were high. He certainly wasn't anything like they portrayed assassins in the movies. He was very real and much, much more dangerous. While she didn't think he'd intentionally hurt her while he was busy with his work, she knew she still couldn't trust him otherwise. He still might very well kill her if he decided she was no longer useful to him.

She was tired, but the call of nature had woken her and wouldn't be ignored. Trying not to shake the bed or disturb him too much, she slid from under her sheet and off the bed, footsteps silent upon the rug as she headed to the adjoining bathroom. She paused for a moment, noting the open door that led to the common room outside, blinking as she realized he hadn't locked it or secured it in any way. Did he trust her to not flee in the middle of the night? Or was he simply confident in his ability to catch her before she did something so stupid? Perhaps a bit of both?

Passing the open door and the chance at freedom, she entered the bathroom and closed the door quietly behind her, her decision already made.

The bathroom door clicked closed, and his lips hinted at a smile, as he shut the tiny crack he'd opened of his left eye, and shifted his head to a more comfortable position upon the pillow. Smart girl, he thought silently.

By the time she'd returned, he was lying back with his arms up and his head reclining upon his clasped hands, gray eyes open wide, ready to meet her. "Good morning, sunshine." he remarked slyly. "I haven't shared a bed with someone in years. You'd be surprised just how little movement it takes to wake me. Though I supposed you shouldn't be, by now."

"Not bad, though," he added, his voice gravelly and still laced with the effects of slumber. "a few more weeks and you might be able to sneak away...if you wanted to."

"Well, I wasn't trying to sneak," she pointed out. "I was just hoping that I wouldn't wake you." Rather than round the bed to climb in her side, she climbed in on his side. One leg swung over his body as she straddled him, planting a hand on either side of his neck as she loomed over him. "I wouldn't have moved at all were it not for the threat of my exploding bladder."

Impulsively, she kissed him. She tasted of spearmint, proof that she'd brushed her teeth while in the bathroom, as well. The kiss wasn't overly long, and certainly didn't involve any suggestive grinding because she thought he might need to visit the bathroom, as well. Instead, she indulged for just a moment as a faint reminder of what they'd shared the previous night.

"So, are you going back to sleep? Are you hungry? Or do you want to have a morning swim with me?"

"Not much arguing with explosive piss, is there?" he halfway mocked as he looked up at her, not flinching in the slightest as she perched atop him. The taste of her lips helped to bring right back the flood of physical memories from the night before - ones so vivid he could swear he could still feel the phantom sensation of her body clamping down upon his length. For a moment, he found himself wondering whether a morning swim had anything to do with swimming at all, or if it was simply a word of code for something her actions were already alluding to.

"Ah, so you're a morning swim kind of girl, huh?" he suggested provocatively. "Well, for future reference, I certainly wouldn't mind waking up to a little splash, every now and then." He let those words float in the air, but not for a moment too long before he grabbed a hold of her hips and flipped the both of them over without warning, his hips between her thighs leaving him gazing down upon her. "And if you're going to climb on top, you better mean it." a chuff of laughter came from him, and he smirked knowingly at the woman beneath him before kissing her right back.

He rose just then, pushing himself onto his knees and then right out of the comfort of the mattress, leaving her to deal with whatever thoughts his actions may have stirred up within her while he disappeared behind the door to tend to himself in similar fashion.

A moment later, the nightstand at his side of the bed came alive with the low, faint sound of a rhythmic vibration coming from within its drawer.

Sofia gasped at the sudden shift, but her surprise shifted easily to amusement as he loomed over her. She welcomed his kiss, eager for another taste of him, and was disappointed when he slid off to deal with his own call of nature. He couldn't possibly know that her intentions were exactly as they'd seemed, and that she'd climbed on top of him precisely to pique his interest. She couldn't help that she woke up painfully horny most mornings. There really was no better way to start the day than a good old fashioned morning fuck.

She pushed off the bed and slid her feet to the floor, intending to head out to the pool while waiting for him, but the soft buzzing caught her attention. She threw a glance at the closed bathroom door before tugging open the drawer. Had he put her phone there? Or was it his that was ringing off the hook?

The drawer rolled open effortlessly on its tracks, quality as all her furnishings were, but the sound of plastic rumbling against the wood inside was harsh and immediately much louder once opened. Inside, several phones lie dormant, most all of them simple throwaways, purchased in cash from various sources, barely touched and left all but untraceable, once he was done with them. The only exception was her own, its massive glass screen standing out in stark contrast to the the rest. But its screen remained dark. Instead, it was a small black flip phone that vibrated intensely, rattling audibly between the wooden drawer and the other plastic pieces adjacent to it. On its front face, there was no number, but simply the word 'unknown.'

Naturally.

A moment later, the device fell silent, its screen going dark. A few short seconds later, however, another of the phones lit up in similar fashion, the same lack of identification brightening up on its face as it shook within.

Back
Top Bottom