Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruel World (DigitalSiren x Staine)

The growl wasn't directed at her, so she didn't flinch, but leaned into his touch, loving the feeling. Vilkas was upset at where she'd come from, the house that made her who she was. That in its own way had produced the woman who was curled into his lap. The upset was pushed past and he came back to her, teasing and playful. "I plan to," Ruby purred in response. She was used to others, but even in that hell of a house she'd not seen this sort of relationship. It was.. sweet, caring. Playful and sexy. But there was an almost even balance of power, even with her freely giving herself to him. To be his pet, his plaything. He cared for her, tended to her in a way that those in that house never had.

"Oh so vicious. Though, if you feed me, I will calm down." Her answer was solemn as the water around them slowly cooled. A soft snort left Ruby and she rolled her eyes. "You're being a big baby. They might be sensitive, but it feels more good than bad." Settling back into his lap she felt his body react to the firm press of her rear against him and she chuckled lowly. "Mmm, happy to see me?" Her smile was wicked and she shook her head and crossed her arms. "No more play time until you feed me. Else I shall die of hunger!" She tilted her head and nodded some. "I suppose, but it wasn't like my ears were touch a whole bunch. Perhaps you will get used to it in time. Or they will always be sensitive and very fun to pet." her eyes went wide and she looked as innocent as she could. "I haven't the foggiest of what you speak of." She of course had just done both and they both knew it. His own petting had made her shiver slightly, her nipples arching in response to the waves of pleasure.

Vilkas went back to cleaning, making sure they were both fully clean before brushing his hand along her cheek. leaning into the touch she purred happily and turned her head to press a kiss to his palm.
"I doubt I could be anything else.." Mummering, Ruby smiled shyly at him. She would always be his. He rose, leaving her in the tub for the moment. Water streaming down his body before he gently reached over to pick her up and set her down. Her eyes traveled to his body and her lips formed a delicate oh of surprise. "You mentioned the tail. Not the knot..." her voice was dry and amused and for a moment Ruby debated tossing her demand of food aside and touching that swollen gland. His hands were gentle as the buffed water from her skin and she waited until he was done before returning the favor.

"You're lucky I am hungry.." This was the only thing she said before moving to hang the towel up. Turning slowly she bit her lower lip and looked up at him. "You made me the pretty outfits yesterday, but would it be possible to go to a shop, buy some sleep clothes and some soft cotton dresses?" It would be a risk and she frowned as she thought about her own request. "Or to order them online?" That was a better option. Without that tattoo covered yet... it was the only real option. Ruby was highly unique in her appearance. That pale, snow white skin and the ruby eyes and crimson hair. She stood out.. and if they were looking.. when they looked, she'd be easy to find... Without the brand... There would be little fighting the demands of her return

"I'm not being a big baby, they are sensitive!" Even as he said it, his tone was far from defensive, instead he was grinning and he reached out to grab both of Ruby's ears in one hand and pull her head back gently. "How does it feel to you, hmm?" He leaned down to nip at her neck and chuckled in her ear as he felt her settling down against his length, a soft groan escaping him. "Always happy to see you...fuck, if you haven't noticed I've been horny since the moment I brought you home. I think you're infectious or something...wanting to be inside somebody this much can't be normal..." He released her ears and settled himself for gently playing with them, raising an eyebrow at her comment. "Oh? So now you decide that it's food before I take what's mine, do you? And fun to pet, you say? Does a little bunny think she is in charge all of a sudden?" He grinned and looked her up and down as she sat in his lap, leaning back to get a better view. "Maybe we should fight to see who the predator is here and who is the prey...hmm?"

The rest of bath time had been a little more innocent, though he'd taken advantage of being the one to wash them both to molest her as often as he could, smiling as she confirmed she would be his as though he hadn't already made up his mind on that. Honestly, even if she wanted to go now he didn't know if he could let her, not his little red. He wouldn't abuse her, he wouldn't truly hold her prisoner but he couldn't let her out into the world to be abused like so many other demihumans either, not knowing how bad it was out there for her kind...technically their kind if he counted himself amongst them, something he still wasn't completely sure about. Climbing out of the bath, as he lifted her out with him and set her down and he watched her eyes travel down, seeking the tail but finding something else first. "Didn't I? I'm sure I said something about you not taking all of me yet..." He was gentle as always as he dried her with the towel before he let her do the same to him, enjoying the feeling of the soft cotton on his flesh far more because of who was manipulating it.

"Am I now?" He grinned as he picked her up into his arms and carried her down to the kitchen, setting her on one of the chairs. He could have let her walk but he liked carrying her, and her ankle was still in some pain so why would he put her through that when he didn't have to? As he spoke, he was already making her some sandwiches of turkey and lettuce, cutting the bread into thick slices. "We could probably order some online, yes, going to the shop...I wish I could take you out but right now would be a mistake. We still need to deal with your brand, and then we need to give it time to heal. We might need to dye your hair too, or maybe contact lenses for the colour of your eyes...anything to make you look like a different bunny just in case your former owner tries to take you back..." He laid the sandwiches down in front of her and turned back to make his own. "I wouldn't want you to lose me because I killed a man, you need me to take care of you, obviously." Turning back to her he placed his sandwich down while he grabbed something else. Two pills were placed on the table, and a glass of water. "Painkillers, for your ankle, take them." Sitting down, he frowned slightly, shifting in his seat a little as he tried to get comfortable. "Is it always this awkward, sitting with a tail? I think I need to make holes in the back of these chairs..."

Last edited:
She winced slightly and she pulled at her head, trying to wrench her ear free. "It doesn't hurt too bad, but doesn't mean I want you yanking my head back by them." Though the words could be considered grumpy, her tone was far from it. Goosebumps rose along her arms and she shivered at the nip to her neck. A low, pleased sound left her and she smiled. "I have had them touched more than you and I am not a big baby!" She teased him as she settled back against him. She blinked up at him innocently. "Have you?" Though she sounded innocent and surprised, she did in fact know he'd been having a difficult time, she hadn't helped any. She had after all thrown herself at him, eager and needy. "Maybe I am a witch?" She giggled and cuddled back into him, eyes closing. She opened her eyes and gave a small huff. "You haven't had a pet before, I was just giving you helpful tips! So you take the best care of me. So stubborn." She gave a small chirp. "I wouldn't win, you just want to flaunt your power over me!"

The bath and then the gentle way he buffed the water from her skin was pleasant. When she took the towel offered, she returned the affectionate drying of his body before snorting softly.
"I don't think that is what you were talking about." He'd not ever show her that before and hadn't yet decided to.. But she let the subject drop as she pointed down. "Kneel please.. I can't get your hair..." Once he didn't, she dried his hair and placed a soft kiss to his forehead. "There, all done."

Cradled into his arms she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, naked as they made their way down the stairs.
"Yes!" She'd have touched him otherwise, to see his reaction to that sensitive knot being stroked. Set down she shifted slightly and watched him as he made her a sandwich, her stomach giving a small rumble. Her eyes darkened a fraction, but she nodded, understanding the issue. He was willing to work with her though and that would be enough. He hadn't exactly panned to have a rogue pet suddenly and he was doing the best he could. Ruby knew he was taking the best care of her and would continue to do so. In fact, she was so lucky to have found him. It wasn't any man who would go through all of this for her. Perfect example had been the men at the park. No woman either, she mused.

She looked at the pills and up at him, wrinkling her nose.
"But I like you carrying me around." She knew he wasn't going to try anything funny, but couldn't help teasing him even as she lifted the little white pills and swallowed them, chasing them with water. Giggling she rose some and gently pulled at his tail until it came along the edge of his buttocks. "Better?" She cooed before moving back to her own seat, picking up her sandwich. Taking a small bite, she hummed in happiness and took another bite. Simple food was often looked down at, at least where he'd come from, but she found happiness and joy in the fact that he'd taken the time to make it for her. "Thank you for lunch, Vilkas." Smiling shyly at him from above the edge of her sandwich she took another bite. Shifting in her seat she squirmed slightly. "I wouldn't want you to get taken, for the record." She hadn't answered him when he'd first brought it up, but it felt important to let him know. "We should do the branding sooner rather than later." Ruby wasn't looking forward to that pain, but it needed to be done and the sooner it was done, the sooner it would heal. The idea of hiding herself, changing her hair color or her eyes.. One far less permanent than the other... made her feel a bit uneasy. While Ruby had been a special girl, and she knew he was right, the idea of hiding who she was in such a way made her unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom