Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruel World (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Ruby looked over her shoulder at him as he entered. She might have missed the sound of Vilkas entering, only catching him in the peripheral of her vision. Smiling some she shook her head and went back to cooking. The bacon was crisping up slowly, the mouth watering aroma tickling her nose as she laid the egg covered bread on the hot pan, the butter and egg sizzling.. Soon the sweet scent joined the first, vanilla and cinnamon warming through the air. She didn't speak for a while as Vilkas apologized for the night before, what he said.. how he shouldn't have done things. What could she say? She was pretty sure demanding he take her on the floor was way out line, though she couldn't stop that feeling that yearned for him. She was a virgin. Hell he had been her first kiss. The hell was wrong with her? Sighing she pushed the french toast onto a plate and put more eggy bread into the pan after a fresh pat of butter had been added.

A few more minutes passed and she looked to him finally.
"Yes, the breakfast is for you, for us. It was an apology" Turning back to the food, she let it be an excuse to not stare at him. "You did nothing wrong, you know?" Her words soft as she fiddled with the toast, flipping it over. "I kissed you." It was true.. She still wanted to kiss him, but he didn't need to know that. The point had been driven home when he said he shouldn't have kissed her back. Sighing softly she moved the finished french toast to the same plate and added yet another slice to the pan. "You didn't touch me" The words still soft, but was there something else there? A note of pouting that he hadn't taken advantage of her?

Ruby had thought about it as she struggled to sleep. Why did she want him to touch her so badly? She did, she knew that. Even though he scared her. Was, was that part of it? He was also handsome, so unlike anyone she knew. There... was also a selfish aspect. Maybe they wouldn't want deflowered goods... Sullied.. Though some part of her doubted that. They'd take her back if they found her. The last piece of french toast was done and she laid it on the plate with the others, pulling the perfectly cooked bacon off the heat too. She took her time cutting the three slices of french toast diagonally and slid half of them onto another plate, both dusted with a bit more cinnamon. He didn't have powdered sugar, and she honestly hadn't expected him to. Bacon was added to both, though decidedly more to one.
"Carry these to the table, I will get the juice and syrup"

She followed moments later with a cup of juice for him, milk for herself and the syrup warmed was wrapped in a towel to keep the warm glass from hurting them. Sitting near him, she bit her lower lip. She wanted to ask him something...
"Enjoy" The word offered with a slight smile. She was being a little short with him, but only because what she really wanted to know needed to wait... Ruby ate and waited until he too had finished before she snagged his plate from him. "You can wash them in a moment.." Her eyes rose to meet his and she frowned. "Why do you smell like a wolf Vilkas?"

It was clear his words last night had damned his secret. She didn't know why he smelled like a wolf, but she could now place the odd scent at least. "You growl too" She pointed this out as his mouth opened "And you have.. predatory habits". Ruby had thought just yesterday he deserved his secrets, but this? She needed to know. She didn't seem afraid of him. Puzzled, confused... but no fear was on her innocent face as she waited for him to explain.

Vilkas smiled awkwardly, but he nodded anyway. "Debatable, I should have known better. It was your first time drinking, if you've never been drunk before it can be...liberating." He reached over and ruffled her hair a little anyway, a playful touch, more brotherly than anything else even if his hand brushing over her ear reminded him of that kiss. "But thank you, apology accepted and not necessary in the first place." It had taken her a while to really acknowledge he was there, but he had waited patiently, he knew that at the very least it had to be awkward around him right now, it was only his lack of social interactions with others that made it easier for him and even he was feeling the tension. He listened, and his brow furrowed just a little. He was probably imagining it, he didn't have the best experience at reading between the lines and with tones but it sounded almost like she was a little sad with that last remark. "You did...and I didn't...but I wanted to, little red." He shook his head, trying to think of the right words for what he was trying to say without upsetting her. "It was a challenge not to, I don't think you understand how beautiful you are, how appealing you are to me. I don't think I have ever met anybody I wanted to 'touch' more..." Despite himself, there was the slightest blush even on his cheeks now and he looked away, his hands both at his sides on the counter. When she asked him to take food to the table he took it gratefully.

When she joined him he had managed to compose himself, and he happily returned her smile, still a little awkward, and started to eat. He chuckled after taking his first bite of french toast and a little bacon, smiling as he looked down at the plate.
"Even something so simple as this is fantastic when you cook it, to think I had these ingredients all along." He washed the bite down with a sip of juice. "I never knew how bad I was at cooking till just now." The rest of his meal he ate with gusto, enjoying ever bite and having to fight himself from making noises of happiness, food was always a pleasure for him and that was the stuff he made...this was on another level despite being the exact same ingredients. When he was finished, he was about to take his plate when she took it from him, and he gave her a puzzled look, his mouth slowly opening as she asked him that question. He froze, his mouth hanging open as she continued and he tried to think of a plausible explanation. How did she even know what a wolf would smell like? After a few seconds which stretched out like an eternity he managed to close his mouth. "Ruby, I don't...hmm." There was little point in lying to her, she was no fool and maybe she could even accept him. If not...well wouldn't it be better to know now, before he got any more attached to her? It was already too late to stop him from caring what she felt.

"I'm not sure why...one of my parents I think...must have been..." He didn't finish the sentence because he simply didn't know. Were they a demi-human, or were they like him? He assumed the former but he wasn't sure, he had no way of knowing truly. "I was an orphan, didn't know my parents to I don't even know which, or if both, but...well. Okay, maybe if I just..." He was babbling a little, his voice even but it was clear he was trying to reason something out, the best way to explain. He started to rise from his chair and walk around the table to her, placing his hands on the back of her chair he carefully pulled it back so that it wasn't near the table anymore but facing the empty space leading to the front room. "Okay...please, don't be scared...I won't hurt you, Ruby, I promise. I'm in control right now...I'm in control..." He was trying to reassure himself as much as her but he really did feel in control, he didn't feel like he was going to lose it at any second and he certainly wasn't aroused at that time, which seemed to be the trigger around her. He stepped back and unbuttoned his shirt, button by button and pulled it off, placing it on the table. Next followed his jeans, stepping out of them, bending to pick them up and placing them with the shirt. He hooked his thumb in the waistband of his boxers and laughed, no grin on his face this time but he still couldn't help but comment. "Not the way I imagined stripping in front of you, little red..." His tone said all it needed to about how nervous he was.

As he pulled down, his body began to change. There was no cracking of bones like one might expect, there had been at first back when he was a teenager but now everything was smooth, almost like it was magical as his form shifted. Body hair grew thicker, still black as it became fur, his limbs became a little more slender, his body thick and powerful, muscles hidden beneath the fur as the boxer shorts slid down lupine back legs and to the floor. His nose, his entire face became elongated, a handsome snout as wolfish features became more so and his ears grew, pointed above his head. Before her, in mere seconds, stood Vilkas, his blue eyes betrayed that it was him as he looked directly at her but the body...it was that of a large, black wolf. Sitting down in her seat his eyes were on the same level as her...as far as wolves went he was huge, he would have been terrifying if it weren't for the look in his eyes and the peaceful way he padded forwards towards her. He paused, inches from her, not wanting to scare her any more than she might already be. Inwardly, this was the scariest moment of his life, Vilkas had never shared this with anybody before, nobody else had ever seen him shift to his knowledge. Unsure of what to do...he sat.

The words that left his mouth were unsure and Ruby knew he was afraid. She couldn't smell it or anything silly like that. She based it off how she would have felt to divulge such a secret after being left with little other choice. They both knew that she'd put some of the puzzle together and while the picture was not complete, she knew the gist of the image before her. Once she had decided to ask him, she had also settled on not showing him fear. When he spoke of his parents she nodded some and a smile curled slightly along her lips as he mentioned that he was an orphan. Ruby did remember as much. When he moved closer towards her, Ruby had to restrain herself from touching him, trying to offer him reassurance.

As he pulled her chair back she bit back her response to his words. Her heart ached to tell him that she didn't feel frightened, nor did she think he'd hurt her. Instead she sat silently, still and waited. It was hard when he began to undress to not react. Not as his broad, strong chest was bared to her, the scars and soft curl of hair along the pectorals. Her mouth went dry and it took effort to not swallow audibly. Next his pants were undone and slipped free of his hips. Blush filled her cheeks as she watched, unable or unwilling, Ruby was unsure, to look away as his pants slid down his hips. She was robbed, yes robbed of the full view of his body as he began to shift.

Gasping softly she watched his transformation with fascination. Ruby wondered if it hurt any as his body seemed to melt into that of a wolf. For a long while she just stared at where he had once stood as a man. Letting her heart settle she rose, slowly. She didn't want to spook him, unsure of how much of him was within the beast before her. Her smile was soft, her hand held out to him. The gesture was the universal sign for good doggie. The intelligence in his eyes was not lost on her. Slowly she came closer and bit her lower lip, head tipping to one side. A thick fall of red hair fell past her shoulder and she smiled brighter now.
"Can you understand me?" She watched him for signs of acknowledgement. Slowly one small hand brushed against his fur. Finding the warmth of him had not vanished because of his change. The silken fur was warm and she made a soft sound in her throat.

Her desire hadn't faded much, even now the man she was lusting over was a wolf. Her fingers were gentle and she was careful as her fingers ran over his ears.
"I suppose this does make explain your odd smell" Ruby wasn't afraid of him and that was clear with her next words. "Who is a good boy?" Her smile large as she giggled, her teasing clear. Taking care she cupped his face in her hands, placing a soft kiss on his nose. "I understand why you were nervous." She rested her forehead to his own, eyes closing. "You scare me a little as a human, but I am not afraid of you. I still am not." She pulled back and smiled at him softly. "You accepted me for what I am, was. How could I do any less?" She smiled brightly. "Do you play fetch? I always wanted a dog"

Ruby was doing her best to put him at ease. This was amazing and not what she had expected. She had pictured some story about a seedy back alley doctor removing his tails and ears. But for him to be able to shift? Never in a million years had she pictured this. It explained.. a lot. Why he was alone... Though she was still not sure why she should fear him. The only thing that sacred her was how much she wanted him to touch her. She knew that as a fact. A part of her and not an insignificant one wanted to let him to hurt her too. She had never felt this sort of need or desire before. But with Vilkas it was there. It didn't hurt to know that he wanted such things as much if not more. Even then, he had been nothing but a gentleman. Sure, it had been three days... Her eyes met his blue ones.
"I am not going to run away screaming though Vilkas. You are handsome, be it human or wolf"

In his wolf form, things were so much sharper. Scents, sounds, images. The perspective was vastly different of course but he could see clearly, even better night vision than he had as a human which he had long suspected was better than most anyway. The same went for his sense of smell, as a human he could actually differentiate between people a little, something he knew other humans couldn't do. It was subtle, but it was there. As a wolf, it was hundreds of times stronger, he could smell the bacon in the air, every ingredient from the oil it had been cooked in, the orange juice, the french toast and powdered sugar. He could smell his aftershave on his clothes and the soap she must have used in the shower, so strong. Something else...he could smell her. her natural scent, it was like a flower but he couldn't quite place the name of it, was it rose? Lillies? Jasmine? Jasmine...it had to be that, hints of vanilla and something else sweet...something beneath the surface that was her but wasn't at the same time. It was like caramel, sinful, alluring...he breathed it in and he could pick up the traces...was she aroused? It reminded him of the smell of a woman when he had her naked, beneath him, only sweeter and with her unique scent, subtly drawing him in. If he could blush as a wolf, he might have then.

He tilted his head at her as she stood and questioned him, a small nod in answer. While he couldn't speak, and was thankful for that too since he had no doubt it would sound strange coming from the lupine vocal cords and the shape of his mouth, he could easily understand her. A soft growl of annoyance was something he could do though, which turned into a slight whine, high pitched and lilting off as she called him a good boy and giggled at him and if a wolf could look annoyed, Vilkas would have. The kiss on the end of his nose though...he liked that. As she rested her forehead on his he closed his eyes and just felt her warmth, enjoying her presence. She wasn't running. He could hear her heartbeat, she wasn't scared, she wasn't in fear of him, she didn't think he was a monster or anything like that, she was...she was accepting him. Accepting the wolf in him that nobody else could ever...he had been so scared to show her this. He'd never shared it with anybody, it's why he was never close to people and isolated himself but this girl, the one that had already started to capture his heart, win him over...she wasn't fleeing. He felt a strange sense of belonging...never before had he felt so liberated and he didn't know what to do with the feeling as she backed off and asked him if he played fetch, smiling about how she had always wanted a dog. He barked at her, a playful sound and did the only thing he could think of, he followed his instincts.

He almost pounced as he moved forward but there was a gentle precision to the motion as he lifted onto his back paws and his front ones pushed against her shoulder, pushing her towards the chair. His paws landed on the arms of it as he loomed over her and without any more warning he licked her face, his long, lupine tongue lashing out and running up from her chin to her forehead. A couple more licks as he all but pinned her to the chair and his tail wagged furiously behind him. After a few seconds he stopped and just panted, looking down at her and the grin on his face was unmistakably his even if he wasn't human right now, even in this form it was the same look he had when he made a comment he knew was inappropriate or flirted with her. It was a happy look. Pushing off from the chair, he backed up a little and his eyes met hers again. As much fun as it was, he would have to change back eventually and he wasn't quite thinking clearly, too elated to remember that he was still naked, that she hadn't seen him that way.

He focused on what it felt like to be human again, felt his body start to shift. It wasn't gradual or slow, it was fluid and fast, rising up to his full height on his feet and his hands going down to cover himself as he realised how exposed he was. Vilkas wasn't a small man...fully erect his manhood was large, girthy, ten inches when he had measured last and even flaccid it was hard to cover but he managed with his huge hands and then he was standing there, human and naked with the same grin on his face.
"Sorry, wolf, not dog, little red. Umm...yeah...so that's why I smell like a wolf anyway." He looked down at her, then over at his clothes on the table before finally at the boxer shorts at his feet. To pull them up, he would have to move at least one of his hands and he couldn't quite manage that while still hiding himself. He laughed softly and looked at her, using his foot to kick them towards where she was sitting. "Mind helping a little so I don't have to flash you any more than I already have?" His tone was still a little nervous, but she hadn't ran, she had told him it was okay, hadn't she? "You...you're really not scared? That's not even the worst of it...there is another form, not wolf or man...that's the one...I won't show you."

Ruby had no idea of what he could smell on her or how accurately he could tell what the scents were. Had she known, Ruby would have been mortified. The little annoyed look on his face was adorable, but she knew better than to voice it. He seemed annoyed at the good boy comment, and she tucked it away for later use. It would be fun to tease him with it. Laughing as he pushed her back into her seat, her rear landed against it with a small thud, though before she had time to say or do anything she felt the warm wetness of his tongue along her face. "Hey! no!" Though the words were lost between the giggles.

Her hands wiped his slobber from her skin as he moved back she shook her head, still smiling. The change from human to wolf had been fluid and quick, the change back was no less so. She watched, blushing as he hid himself from her. Always her gentleman.
"Both are canines" Was her answer to his correction, her smile soft. "Yes, that would explain it. I never thought about it much, because the two.. shouldn't have made sense." The boxers were kicked near her and she bent to pick them up. His request was considered for a long moment before she finally shook her head no. Ruby had never been so bold... And would likely never be so again, but she knew what she wanted. She had no idea either, that he was well aware of her own desires. The cloth balled in her hands and she shook her head no one time.

Rather she looked up at him with a smile, her eyes dancing. When he asked if she was scared she shook her head no once more.
"No. Though calling your form bad in anyway is nonsense. It's part of who you are Vilkas." Her frown was soft, "If you can't love yourself..." She trailed off, she didn't say she wouldn't love him if he didn't love himself. She was already starting too, it would be a lie. "I don't know why you wouldn't, but I will not push it" Her words gently as it came back to her that she was falling for him, human, wolf or whatever else he was hiding... The call of his boxers was still held tightly and she seemed to have no plans to give them to him. "I like who you are, in both forms.." She smiled up at him. "And maybe one day we can play fetch"

She shrugged and her eyes left his face and traveled down his strong chest to where his hands hid himself. Biting her lower lip she tilted her head, as it trying to get a better look "You know.. I am not gonna give you these right?" Her smile slowly grew and she held them closer to her chest. If he wanted them, he'd have to come get them. She knew he was unlikely to touch her now, but to break that barrier he had put up? That was her goal.

Vilkas laughed, nodding his head. She had him there, that was for sure. "Fine, they are both canines, but I prefer the term lupine if you don't mind...wolves don't hump legs for a start." He grinned, fully aware of his nakedness but still unable to not make those silly jokes. Even more so now, when he was a little uncomfortable, they were more important for him. Strange, he wasn't normally shy about his body either, he took great care of himself and it was a point of pride but around her he was being careful. On the first night he had taken her in he hadn't tried to hide himself nor cared what she saw of him but the more he got to know her the more he felt it inappropriate, he didn't want to scare her or put her in an awkward spot and even though he had seen her naked, had his hands all over her body in fact, he was still hiding himself. As she spoke, he listened and shook his head again. "It's not like that...it's not that it's bad it's that it's harder to control. I could maybe show you now, though I won't, but...it's the form I always take on the full moon. It's the one that pushes to the surface when my most feral side comes out, the one that I can't control." He had a worried look in his eyes. "It's why I planned to have you gone by the full moon, even if only temporarily, or I was going to leave for the night, make sure you were locked safe in here...I don't know what will happen to you if you meet that side of me when I'm not fully in control, Ruby..." He used her name, not the 'little red' he had grown so fond of calling her. "I don't think I would hurt you, not terribly, but...well...I think we both know what the more primal instincts I have towards you are..."

It wasn't a very subtle hint that she would find herself at the mercy of something powerful, large and filled with lust for her, though that honestly wasn't much different than he was now. When she teased him about playing fetch again his brow raised and he forgot about his warning and his fears. "Fetch, huh? Maybe we can start with you fetching my boxers to me..." It hadn't gone unnoticed to him that she had shaken her head and was still holding them, refusing to bring them to him and he was chuckling right up until she told him that wasn't going to happen, seeing her hold them to her chest and her smile widen. He growled softly, the sound rumbling from within his chest much like he was still a wolf and his grin never faded as he took a step towards where she was sitting. "You're playing a dangerous game...brave little bunny." His hands were still covering his manhood as he took yet another step, the sound of his bare feet on the hardwood floor loud, a dull thud. The entire time his eyes were on hers and he could feel something else...he remembered her scent as a wolf and it lingered in the air, he could just about pick it up as a human now that he knew what he was looking for and he smirked, just a couple of feet from her. "Little red...I can smell you, did you know that? Wolves have a fantastic sense of smell, far greater than that of humans." He took one more step forward and suddenly he wasn't so bothered about her seeing him anymore. He could feel himself growing, he wasn't hard by any means but he was definitely aroused.

He reached out with his left hand, fingers finding he back of her neck, the 'heel' of his hand near her throat and his thumb beneath her chin, tilting her head upwards to look at him while his other hand was held out expectantly in front of her. Fully exposed and standing over where she was sitting her head was almost at that perfect level, her head just a little higher but tilted upwards towards him so that to look down she would need to lower her gaze noticeably.
"Give them here, bunny. If you wanted to see me naked you only had to ask, you can look all you like but you'll hand them over right now or I'm going to have to fight you for them." He grinned, his blue eyes shining with mischief and lust. If she wanted to play this game of chicken, he would meet her head on and whatever happened, happened. "Tell me, are you ticklish?" It might have sounded like a question but it was very much a threat, albeit a playful one.

She heard him talk about his third form and she tucked that away for later; did he still plan to have her out of here? She didn't feel like that was the plan but he'd go somewhere else. Ruby wouldn't want him to go alone, silly as that was when he seemed so worried. She understood the implications in his voice and knew he was being serious when he used her proper name. However, she couldn't help how her body reacted; the desire to have him touch her was almost primal in nature and she'd never felt that way. Her own desire and need scaring her a tiny bit.

"That isn't how fetch works. I throw you fetch, me fetching isn't nearly as much fun" Her eyes danced with laughter and she shook her head at him some. Watching him advance on her, one step at a time made her mouth go dry. Looking up at him as he called her a brave little bunny, telling her she was playing a dangerous game. When he told her he could smell her she gave a small squeak and blushed brilliantly. She knew very well what he implied, though she wouldn't back down. She knew what she wanted and was prepared to face the consequences of her desires. "So?" She was still trying to be brave, desperately so. Her eyes could see the subtle shift and Ruby's heart began to race, she would get some of what she wished no mater what.

Was she part cat? Is that why the desire to purr as his hand encircled her neck, thumb under her chin as he tilted her head up towards his face.
"No. You have to get them back!" She shook her head some, catching sight of him. Goodness he was huge! It was almost childlike how she wondered how that would fit, but she had no doubt it would indeed fit. Biting her lower lip, her eyes on his she balled them tighter in her hands "N..no" She was, but she wouldn't tell him that, even if the stuttering of her words said otherwise. "And I shouldn't have to tell you, when you already know!" Blush filled her cheeks hotly and she moved back in the chair, though she made sure to not move her neck or chin away from him, the connection appealing.

"Oh, that isn't how fetch works, is it not?" There was a confident grin on Vilkas' face as he kept her chin tilted upwards towards him. He had seen the shake of her head, known that she had seen him but he was focused on the crimson blush that made his little red all the redder. His little red...that's how he thought of her already. There was little doubt that he wanted her, she seemed to want him too and he had no problems with that, only the small doubts. He was starting to suspect she wasn't the well trained sex slave he had assumed she was for a start, and beyond that he didn't want to push her into anything or rush this because unlike every other woman in his life, in his past...he had stronger feelings for her growing than just lust. He wanted to talk with her, he wanted to see her smile, perhaps even more than he wanted to see her naked. He made another soft growl. "I did tell you I wasn't a dog though, I'm a wolf. We play other games."

She wasn't going to hand over the boxers, that much was clear so he moved the hand he had outstretched for them. Up to her cheek first, fingertips grazing her as they moved even higher, up to her ears. Catching one between thumb and forefinger he stroked upwards from base to tip, a gentle grip. "We like to hunt creatures smaller than us...like bunnies." His eyes never left hers as he spoke, his tone was low, not dangerous but there was intent behind the deep timbre of his voice. "We like to chase, to catch our prey and pounce, to pin them down and..." He left the rest of the words to her imagination. They both knew what he wanted to do with her, there was very little hiding it especially as he could still feel himself growing harder. This was going to be difficult for him, he had never wanted anybody so badly and not taken them, but his resolve was clear to him. He wouldn't, not yet, no matter how much he wanted to. His fingers brushed up her other ear, giving it the same treatment before sliding down through her hair and along her back. He pulled her upwards towards him, the fingers on the back of her neck helping but mostly the hand that had reached her shoulder, spinning her into him as he did so.

He released her neck and both arms wrapped around her. One was around her chest and beneath her breasts, the arm supporting her easily; she didn't weigh much at all. The other was looser, fingertips caught her just at her ribs, testing to see if she had lied to him like the stutter had suggested.
"Not ticklish, little red? Are you sure?" Calling her out on her lie he was laughing himself already, taking her up on her challenge to 'get them back' from her. Another growl slipped from him amidst the laughter, his chin was on her shoulder, his lips by her cheek so there was no way she wouldn't hear what he said in that same low tone. "I know you're not scared of me but you really should run, it would be far more fun to chase you down and take my prize." While he was holding her up in the air the grip was deliberately slack; she had a choice to make. She could stay and fight him as he tried to tickle her into submission or she could wriggle free of his grasp and flee, and he would catch her...and tickle her into submission. A thought occurred to him, forgotten in all the...excitement. "Pity you can't run on that ankle, isn't it, bunny?" He laughed again lifting her higher suddenly and carrying her towards the front room, to the sofa where he planned to pin her down and take back his boxers once and for all.

Stubbornly she repeated. "Still a canine" as if that meant he should play fetch regardless. Any other thoughts she might have leaving her as his fingers stroked up along her cheek, only to capture an ear in them; by the way her eyes closed and her lips parted it was quiet clear she liked him touching them very much. One eye lifted open and she gave him a soft snort. "Less hunting, more petting" Ruby felt no shame in demanding he keep touching her ears, the touch felt less erotic and more satisfying, though there was a form of pleasure in the touch. Ruby knew what he was eluding to and slowly both maroon eyes opened and met his own. "Is that so?" Why did the sound of being hunted and pinned down sound so damn appealing; the only answer she had was she was clearly broken.

Gasping as he spun her and then lifted her into his arms she struggled a little against his chest as he straightened. She could feel him near her knee and she couldn't stop from flushing.
"No!" Ruby knew she was, devilishly so, mostly along her side, but there were a few other places too. Ruby's head pressed against his own and the fact that she had to be broken hit her again, as she nuzzled her cheek to his lightly. The idea of running was appealing, in a way she'd never though it would be when faced with what amounted to an apex predator. Her ankle all but forgotten she had started to wiggle a little, unable to help the bubbling laughter; Ruby could feel the velvet softness of his erection against her thigh when his arms seemed to tighten. "Oh.." Was there disappointment there? At least someone had remembered.

Pressed into the couch, Ruby squirmed, head turned to the side as she tried to get away, careful of her injured foot. Something told her if she hurt herself, he'd stop their little game; it was that or the injured bunny would be too much for his wolf to take. Even that excited her. Fingers tightened in his boxers and her eyes fell to the TV stand, within the glass enclosed shelves some interesting titles caught Ruby's eye. Waiting until he tried to take the boxers from her, his free hand tickling along her side. Squealing, she giggled, biting her lower lip. Her voice was bright and shiny with laughter when she asked him the question
"Is that the little Mermaid?" Hopefully he'd be shocked enough she could try and wiggle free, otherwise she was just about to grinding against him and be no closer to winning the game.

She really wasn't scared of him, was she? She'd proven it often enough but it occurred to him that she must feel safe even with him like he was now, even knowing what he was and that he was naked, hand on her throat, towering over her. There could be no other explanation for how boldly she told him he was still a canine, or how she demanded more petting and less hunting. He had grinned, his eyes lighting up as he had stroked her ears a couple more times, his fingernails along the back of them, but that had been before he had picked her up to tickle her, heard the laughter as she had started to wriggle free before realising that her ankle was indeed injured, heard the disappointment in her voice as she realised she couldn't flee. He'd felt her thigh against his length as she had tried too...a gasp had escaped him and he knew she would have heard it, knew she could feel exactly what it was against her but it seemed foolish to even try to hide his arousal at this point. "Hmm, I think somebody was lying to me about being ticklish...this needs more testing though." Those had been the last words before he had carried her away to the couch, pushed her face down onto it, careful not to catch her ankle and straddled the backs of her thighs. He could feel her against him, his length pressed against her rear as he leaned over her to try and get the boxers from her, reaching to tunnel his one hand beneath her while the other tickled her still. Her giggling making her shake against him, her squeal and the sounds of laughter joyful and making him want to subdue her at the same time.

"Now what are you going to do, little red?" Holding her down mostly with his body weight over her thighs and rear as he pressed against her, feeling the crevice of her rear against his shaft and the softness as he brushed against something...her tail? It had to be. His lips were by her ear as he leaned over her, careful no to put too much weight on her but enough so that trying to free herself was pointless, he had her now and he wasn't letting go. "Still think you can keep them from me? Think it's funny to ask a wolf to play fetch with you?" His fingers glided over her ribs, only his own tank top preventing him from touching bare flesh, hiding her naked body from him. Every now and then he groaned and gasped as she rubbed against him in just the right way, soft growls of lust as he tried to twist his hand beneath her to get to her own, to prise the boxers from her. He could have easily lifted her and taken them but this...this was much more fun and he would win all the same.

Then, between the giggles and squeals he heard her question and he just...froze. His mind went blank as he first processed, then looked to the side towards his television set where the DVD's and blu ray discs were, eyes falling on the Disney animated movies, a guilty pleasure so unlike those a man of his stature and wilder nature would be expected to partake in. He lifted a little, both on his knees which were at either side of her thighs and his back, taking pressure off her which she started to use immediately to wriggle free.
"What? Little...oh, the movi...hey, get back here you little brat!" She had used her good foot to push off from the couch and get from beneath him in the distraction and was now twisting off onto the floor and hobbling around the sofa. He shook his head and gave a bark of laughter as he climbed down after her, quickly catching up in just a single stride, wrapping both arms around her waist and yanking her backwards and into the air, landing on the couch with her on top of him, tumbling over the arm and onto his back. His hand came up, fingers on top of hers, gently starting to prise them open to take back his underwear. "Yes, it's the little mermaid...you have a problem with that, bunny?" His tone was mostly full of laughter, impressed at her tricksy attempt to escape him and just a little bit defensive over his taste in movies.

Ruby had in fact thought it would be funny to have him play fetch with her and there was likely nothing Vilkas would every say to dissuade her from the thought either. Laughing and squirming she had managed to distract him and had been so close to freedom, on her feet and around the couch she still clung to her 'prize' that he was so eager to get back, though she doubted this was still about the piece of cloth clutched in her hands any longer, if it had ever truly been. Giggling as he caught her and the the few seconds she felt air born as they fell backwards. Straddling his waist, the fact that her bare skin was pressed to his torso was missed as she tugged against his fingers. "Nooooooo, mine!" Laughing she tried to keep hold of his boxers, but eventually losing the battle.

Her chest rose and fell as a few giggles slipped from her as she gazed down at him. Slowly she became aware of her bare skin against his own. Biting her lower lip she looked down at him, not quite yet brave enough to do the thought that had popped into her mind. Shaking her head head she gave him a shy smile.
"No. I have never seen it you know." She hadn't been allowed to see any of the children's movies that the human children had enjoyed; Ruby had never understood why. Her hands slid along his chest, her fingers touching the coarse tight curls that dotted the upper part of his chest. Her fingers brushed the line of scars along his right shoulder a small frown on her lips. "How did you get these?" They were not his only scars. Lowering she brushed her lips against the marks, the line of her small frame pressed against him as she did. Her warm breath curled along his skin. "You have so many.." Her voice was gentle, almost loving as her lips found another scar and another kiss was laid against his skin.

Her hair brushed along his skin, as her lips found more scars; many of them located along his chest, arms and shoulders. Pulling back she blushed some, a shy smile on her lips. The warmth of her core still pressed firmly high on his hips. Her tail gave a flicker the softness of the cotton tail brushing against the velvet of his hardened length. The idea of teasing him long since gone, but she made a mental note to ask for panties. She'd need them if such things like today were to occur again. Shifting some she moved her ankle, easing the pain that was building. Her mind slowly moving back to the movies. He had so many, would he.. watch them with her? Biting her lower lip her maroon eyes found his own, her smile soft.. shy.

As they fell back over the couch, both of them laughing by this point, Vilkas held on tightly to the bunny squirming in his grasp, not caring what parts of her touched what parts of him anymore, not trying to hide himself or how he felt; the only thing on his mind was to have fun. He slowly prised her fingers apart, gently but firmly as she struggled, twisting around to face him while he made his move for the prize, his own underwear. "Yours? What even would you do with them you little brat? Hand them over!" By this point she was facing him, on top of him and still squirming and he could feel her naked flesh...he hadn't realised the obvious, or thought of it at the very least, that she was naked beneath his tank top, that the heat he suddenly felt, slick and pressed against him as she struggled was her sex. His cock twitched at the thought, that she was so close, that just one little slip and he could be inside her...

Eventually, through raw power and persistence he managed to pull the boxer shorts free from her grasp with a triumphant yell.
"Aha! See, I told you there were mine!" He had the silliest, biggest grin on his face, looking up from beneath her and holding them high into the air before bringing his hand down and dropping them to the floor. It wasn't like he actually needed them right now and their little game over, he chuckled, letting the giddiness of the moment fade a little while his hand came up to caress her back. He still could feel her nakedness, he could feel the softness of her tail twitch against his powerful erection as his hand slid up and down her back, stopping just shy of her rear each time while they both settled down and she spoke to him, tracing his scars with her fingertips. "Never?" He looked surprised, though in hindsight of course the slave never got to watch the fun movies, why would they be allowed such enjoyment? He felt a little anger at that, that she had never gotten to enjoy such a thing. "They are a guilty pleasure...I don't know why I like the animated movies, somebody like me too, a predator, aggressive...but they relax me, make me smile." His hand had come back up to her hair and leaned closer a little to kiss her head right between her ears. "You can watch them with me, every single one. I have a vast collection and I've never watched a movie with anybody. It might be nice."

Her question about his scars was a little less awkward, he was already feeling a little strange about admitting that he of all people liked those movies, knowing they were aimed at children.
"Oh, mostly animals. A lot of animals don't like me, fear me...a few scars I have from trying to handle them, pet them to fit in...a few from when I wander the forest as a wolf, or...the other form. Hunting, fighting other wolves, packs of them or other animals. Some I gave myself, lashing out when I tried to restrain myself on a few full moons. That's why I don't do that anymore...if I can't run my energy out I hurt myself." His hand was still stroking up and down her back but then it went lower, to her tail which he ran his fingertips over, chuckling at how soft and luxurious it felt. "This thing is tickling me." He was speaking as to how it had been against his shaft, though he didn't say that exactly. "And...you aren't wearing panties. I forgot about that." He smirked, his other hand was on her head, stroking and playing with her ears as she was with his scars. "Your clothes are probably dry by now you know, though you look cute like this. Go choose a movie while I pull my boxers on, no time like the present to start your Disney education."

Shaking her head she smiled as he talked about the movies. "I don't think there is anything wrong with enjoying them. Even if you are a small mountain of a man or a predator." Ruby's smile grew and she nodded. "I'd really like that" a blush curled in her cheeks. "I used to sneak outside the room where they were watching to listen to the movie... At least until someone caught me and chased me off" While she spoke, Ruby's fingers traced the first scars she'd kissed; the edges of the scar were smooth and the hair that curled along his chest didn't grow near the lines. "You should be more careful Vilkas."

When he mentioned her tail, the tips of his fingers tickling along the softness she giggled lightly and shifted some; when he mention she wasn't wearing any panties she nodded, blushing deeply. Perfectly white teeth captured her lower lip, worrying at the tender flesh. She was caught between her desires and the pull of Disney. Ruby was still confused as to why he though he'd hurt her. Straddling his hips, her bare sex pressed against him and neither one of them were unaware of the fact that she was wet. Still, Vilkas kept his hands to himself, and offered her a sweet, wholesome option. Finally she nodded. Leaning down she pressed a soft kiss to his cheek, hands on his chest as she rolled off him carefully. His shirt had ridden up on her slender thighs and flashed the lips of her pussy before she pulled the hem down. "Okay, will you get my panties out of the dryer too?" She recalled the pale blue panties she'd been wearing, the little white lace and the way it fit snugly under her tail.

Moving towards the TV, Ruby couched and looked at the wide selection he had. She'd heard parts of some of them before. Finally she settled on Beauty and the Beast. Pulling it from it's place on the shelves she set it on the couch. Humming softly she picked up the plates and pans from breakfast. Filling the sink with warm soapy water she placed them within the frothy water, to soak. She also topped their drinks off, bringing them to the coffee table. Her ankle was beginning to throb and she sat, unable to stand while she waited for her panties to be delivered.
"I used to listen to some of the songs from this one, I liked the be our guest song"

Vilkas laughed softly, his hand was still trailing up and down her back, lifting her makeshift 'dress' up so that his fingertips and short nails could graze over the flesh that was bared there. He didn't look, he didn't even try to, his eyes were on her ears, on hers as she looked up at him, sometimes drifting to his own scars as she traced them. It felt nice, tender, for a moment he forgot that he was naked, that she was almost naked too, the little game she had played in denying him his underwear and instead just felt...peaceful. "Small? Did you just call me small, little red?" His tone held back laughter and it was spoken quietly, this close to him he didn't need to raise his voice any at all. "Nobody ever calls me a small anything. I'm glad you think there is nothing wrong with it though, I'd hate to lose all my masculine credibility with you just because I like The Little Mermaid." He smiled and listened to her, more laughter followed by a low, soft growl as she mentioned how she was chased away from even listening to the movies. It had his hackles rising, that they could be so selfish that she wasn't even allowed that modicum of enjoyment in her life. "I'm more careful now, but when the moon takes me it's...hard. I'm not in full control, just instinct and desire."

Feeling her press against his shaft as she straddled him he had the strongest urges he had fought in a long time, knowing that he could just pull her down a little and be inside her, inside this sweet, mischievous little bunny that was well on her way to capturing his heart if she hadn't already succeeded. It was very likely that she had, and that was part of the reason that all she got from him was a gasp, a low groan and a look of pure lust that flashed over his features before she rolled off him, briefly flashing him before she pulled down the hem of the tank-top. He licked his lips before he could stop himself and looked back up at her, growling and shaking his head.
"A little tease too. Okay, I'll get your panties for you if you want to be a spoilsport." He had a grin again as he watched her little tail while she went to the TV and he reached down for his boxer shorts, lifting his hips to pull them on. Walking into the kitchen while she chose out a movie he took her clothes from the dryer while he threw his jeans and shirt into the washing machine, setting it going and pulling a pair of jogging pants from the pile of clothes he had cleaned but not put away, a pale grey pair that he liked to sometimes wear around the house just for comfort. When Ruby joined him in the kitchen he shook his head at her, chuckling. "Hey, out of here, I do the cleaning remember? I will take care of it later." A blue T-shirt, again a comfortable cotton that loosely fit over his broad chest and he was feeling a bit more presentable if not exactly smartly dressed. He sifted through her clothes, frowning at some of the tears until he found the panties, smirking as he took them in his hand.

Joining her in the front room he picked up the Blu-ray she had chosen, smiling down at her.
"Excellent choice, one of my favourites. I'd be the Beast in this scenario, right?" He flashed her a wolfish grin and took the disc to his setup, her panties noticeably still in his hand as he inserted the disc and grabbed the remote before sitting down beside her. He took the corner of the couch, handing her the remote for the TV and Blu-ray player and leaning against the corner of the couch, panties hanging loosely from his hand. Smiling at her almost too sweetly he chuckled again, mimicking her own words from earlier. "You know...I am not gonna give you these, right?" He even tried to mimic her voice, though there was no way he was pulling that off.

Snorting softly she shook her head. "A small mountain is still a mountain you silly man" Sticking her tongue out at him as he talked about masculine credibility. "I doubt you'd be wounded over much" Ruby's answer spoken with the same laughter, though she paused as he growled; the reason had been clear and she paused in picking out the movie. "Maybe I wasn't allowed to, so some day, I'd be an injured bunny with a horny wolf, who has a fondness for them.." It was a long drawn way to say maybe it was fate. Never before had Ruby considered such things, fate and that her life had been leading her to him.

When Vilkas talked about the moon and hard and desire, Ruby laughed, the sound bright as she ran her fingers over the movies.
"I bet it's hard" was the giggling answer. She couldn't help the juvenile response, not after the wresting match over his underwear. "I didn't tease you! You're the one that pulled me down on top of you. Not my fault you forgot you took my clothing! Or that all I have to wear is the shirt you lent me!!" This was called after him as he headed out of the room. "And if you get boxers, I should get panties. It's only fair!" The movie picked and set out, Ruby answered him from the couch "Pffft. I wasn't going to clean them. I was helping though, next time I will let everything harden on the plates so you have to scrub everything off!"

Watching Vilkas put the movie in and grab the remote, that the only thing out of his hands given to her. Frowning she took it and started the movie up. Ruby had been about to ask about her panties when he did a very bad impersonation of her. "Vilkas! Give them!" The remote was curled in one hand, the other held out for her panties. "You're fully clothed!" Reaching across him towards the blue and white panties, her soft body pressed against them. "Don't be a butthead!" She frowned up at him. "Not like you're going to do anything anyway, you're proven that. So no need for me not to have them! Giiiiimmmmmeeee" Struggling to reach them, Ruby had a thought of a way he could prove her wrong, she'd seen in once.. On the Mistress of the house. She'd seem to enjoy the man with his face buried between her legs. Still trying to grab at the ball of blue she shifted some, leaning across him further, one leg moving between his own "Vilkas!"

"Still, making me feel small here. I have an ego to tend to, you know?" He had laughed as she stuck her tongue out at him, and her explanation of why she hadn't been able to listen to the movies was sweet. "So fate wanted you to be trapped in here with me, huh? I wonder what I did to deserve such a treat."

Her response about it being hard had made him chuckle a little too, they both knew it was hard, especially when she had been pressed against him. He didn't rise to the bait, instead he had left her there to get the movie she had wanted and it was only when he was seated with her, panties in his hand, that he had responded to her.
"You say you didn't tease me but if you hadn't have stolen my underwear I wouldn't have had to chase you. I think you just wanted me to grab you, I think you were being a dirty little bunny, taking advantage of the poor little wolf." When she had held her hand out for her panties he had shaken his head, making eye contact as he tightened his grip on them a little and moved them just a bit further away, so that she would have to climb over him to get them. His excitement had died down a little since getting dressed but he was still aroused, he still wanted her, he was just being patient. "Yes, I'm fully clothed and you're not...does it feel a little unfair? At least you're not completely naked like I was!" He laughed and flashed his teeth at her as he grinned wickedly. "I show you my secret, having to strip to do it, and you took advantage of me!"

Playing the victim was fun, especially since they both knew he had very much enjoyed chasing her and was hardly shy about his body. When she reached for the panties he held them further away, waiting until she was leaning over him and her knee was between his thighs before he brought his other hand down, hard, on her rear. The soft cotton of his shirt was barely any protection at all and his hand lingered there, an eyebrow raised at her comment.
"Is that a challenge I hear, little red? Is the bunny upset that I didn't...ah, how did you put it?" He smirked, his eyes gleaming. "Do anything?" The movie was already playing and he pulled her closer to him, using the hand on her ass to hold her against his chest. A soft growl came from him as he leaned down, his lips by her neck, hot breath caressing her, and his voice was low and deep. "Don't mistake restraint for a lack of desire, silly rabbit, we both know that if I decided to do anything you wouldn't stop me, but you..." His lips brushed against her neck and his tongue flicked out briefly to taste her before he nipped, not hard but enough that she would feel the sharp pain. "I have never actually had feelings for a girl before...I've fucked them, I've satiated myself, but there has never been a girl I wanted to just watch a movie with and hold in my lap before, so shush." He pulled back and his hand slid up to her waist, brushing against her tail on it's path, lifting the shirt just enough so that he had a flash of her bare ass before he let it fall again. Hand on her hip he twisted her so that her back was to his chest and both arms came around her to hold her there in his lap, his hand still tight on the panties. "Now you're my prisoner, little red, and we are going to watch the movie and you're damn well going to enjoy it!"

"For someone who doesn't want to feel small, calling the monstrously large wolf that you turn into little is ridiculous" Her comment was said dryly, hand struggling to reach her panties. Ruby made a sound in her her throat as he teased her about taking advantage of him. "Hey who had me lay naked on the coffee table and run his hands all over my bare skin?" She knew why, but just a day alter she could tease him about it. "I just looked.. I didn't touch!" Huffing slightly, Ruby made a small jump like movement to try and snag her panties from him, growling lowly as he moved them even further. This wasn't fair either!

The smack of his hand along her rear made her gasp and her head swung to him in indignation.
"Hey!" Though her face held a slight smile, even as her rear gave a small throb of pain. The single spank hand not helped her calm down physically, if anything it made the desires rise to the forefront once more; though she full on pouted at him as he taunted her, blush rushing to her cheeks. The whimper that caught in her throat came out strangled as he pulled her closer by the soft globe of her ass. Vilkas' words elicited a tremble from Ruby and she bot her lower lip as his lips brushed her neck, the wet touch of his tongue and then... his teeth. Gasping, her eyes closed and she squirmed.

Told to hush, she was suddenly trapped within his arms, snuggled up against him. The brush to her tail and the cool air on her bare skin hadn't been missed, though she didn't comment on either. "You can't make me like it" Was the almost petulant tone from Ruby, even as she shifted, cuddling into him some. As the movie began to play her hand moved to rest on his arm. Every so often as they watched, Ruby's hand moved closed towards her panties; however most of her attention was on the movie and where a song came up she knew, Ruby sang a little or hummed the tune, a smile curling on her lips. This wasn't the dirty movie watching experience she had sort of hoped for... But it was nice. Relaxed in his arms, cuddled into his chest. At some point she shifted and rested her head to his, her fingers forgetting their mission and instead tracing small patterns along his forearm.

Ruby watched the movie with childlike devotion. Giggling, whimpering and even a few tears at the sad part. Once she whimpered as Gaston tried to bash the beast with the spire and she stuck her tongue out at him when he fell to his death. Muttering something close to butt-head as he plunged to his death. As the credits rolled she frowned and tipped her head backwards to look at him "Wait, wait, wait.. is chip her son? She is too old tt have such a young kid, isn't she?"

"Oh, so that's it, is it? It was just revenge for inspecting you, making sure you weren't tagged?" Vilkas laughed, it was true he had his hands all over her during that inspection but it was hardly the same. "You know I wasn't doing that for my own fun, but somebody seems to think it is equal to stealing my underwear and making me chase her." It had come before her cute little growl and attempt to get back her panties, unsuccessfully of course. Not long after that she had been dragged into his lap to watch the movie, settling in and getting comfortable. Even then she had been a little defiant, telling him he couldn't make her like it. He'd laughed at that too, it was cute how she fought against him. "No, I can't make you like it, but you'll like it anyway." It seemed he had been right, as they had watched he had kept a grip on her panties but his other hand had been gently petting her the entire time, coming up to her hair, over her ears...he had slid it down to her thigh too, at one point he had started to lift the shirt she was wearing a little but he had stopped shy of exposing her, just testing touches to see how she reacted while she hummed and enjoyed the movie, she'd even sang some of the songs.

By the time it was over he was smiling, feeling perfectly content as she leaned back and looked up at him from his lap.
"I...don't know. I've never thought of it like that, but what of it? Is there an age limit to having children?" Looking down at her like this he wanted more, he wanted to kiss her, to lift her 'dress' and pull down his slacks, make her ride him. Restraint...he still felt the desire to show restraint with her but he was fast losing the battle, instead he shook his head. "Does it even matter? Stop poking holes in the movie or I might stop showing you them." An empty threat, he wasn't going to do that either. His hand came up, stopping beneath her chin to stop her lowering her head while he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers chastely. The kiss was soft, sweet, he didn't probe with his tongue or anything like that, not like last time, he just let the contact linger until he pulled back with a smile. "Come on, up with you, I think I know what I want to do now." He gently lifted her, using the arm he had wrapped around her to slide her down to his side before he stood, climbing up to his full height and turning back to her. The panties were put in his pocket, well aware he wasn't hiding it before he reached down and lifted her up into his arms again, one beneath her knees to hold her up just like he had when he had carried her to bed.

Holding her like this, he carried her to a door at the side, one that led downstairs rather than up to where his bed was, the basement. Down the wooden stairs and narrow passageway it opened up into a much larger room, polished mahogany floors and robin blue plastered walls that he had mostly decorated himself; it was a friendly looking room until one saw the things in it. Mostly just cabinets, though on the walls hung leather cuffs, whips, collars and other items one would expect to find in a BDSM dungeon, among other restraints, all in pristine condition along with a few leather jackets, saddles and even a straight jacket. There was furniture too in one corner, wooden benches of different sizes and shapes, some with holes clearly made for limbs cut into them and all padded with more leather. In another corner, a large cage, thick steel bars and a hefty looking lock. The wall inside the cage was scratched and marked as though an animal had clawed at it, gouges in the plaster itself leaving the white, chalky interior exposed and a single bench was the only thing in there besides the heavy looking shackles on the wall. Further into the room on the far wall was a desk with round knives and a rack with various large circles of leather hanging from it among other tools of his trade. It was there that he took her, walking past the BDSM equipment with a chuckle, placing her down on her feet beside the bench.
"Want your panties back, little red? You can undress for me again first, let me measure you properly and lets see if we can work on those items of yours. Deal?" He had a smirk even as he said it, sitting down on the chair beside the desk.

Ruby laughed and sat up a little more. "Well.. it's not like women can just pop out kids indefinitely ya'know?" Shifting in his lap a smile on her lips. "Once we hit menopause no more babies!" Though when he playfully scolded her she pouted. "Fine! Lets just pretend it's not weird at all" The pouting and the comments were stalled by the press of his lips on hers. Ruby sighed softly into that chaste press of lips and when he pulled back, she leaned forward slightly, holding the kiss as long as she could. Her ears had dropped slightly, but perked back up as he said he knew what he wanted to do. Pulled into his arms she smiled shyly; her arms slipping around his neck as she cuddled closer to his chest, head on his shoulder.

She didn't know what he had in mind or where he was taking her. Likely ruby should have questioned it, but she didn't. She trusted Vilkas the first day and several days later that feeling had yet to vanish. Though as they descended to the basement and her eyes took in the toys that they passed, her heart began to race, mouth going dry. She hadn't expected to see a place like this yet though. Then the saddles and jackets came into view and her excitement died like he'd doused her in ice water. She'd been perking up in his arms before then and now she slumped back into his arms with a pout. Set on her feet she crossed her arms over her chest.

Her tone was just as sulky as her face and pose.
"Keep them" Her tone was bratty and she looked down at her feet. It felt like almost a mean trick, though she tried to work through that hadn't been his fault? Or he could have said they'd be going to his work room, so all the sexual toys didn't excite her! Ruby muttered something very close to butthead, turning to head back up the stairs. He could keep her damn panties! She'd just wear his shirt and a pair of his boxers. That was fully her intent, as she turned and headed back the way they came. Restraint.. That's all he had. She wouldn't break! Slowly working herself into a state she marched as best as she could with her injured ankle towards the stairs.

Vilkas had shook his head and smiled at her. "It might be weird, but it is a Disney movie you know. Was it any weirder than an adult drinking from the head of a child, or the plates laying down with food on their stomachs for Belle to eat from?" Silencing her with a kiss had been the best course of action, not that he wanted to stop their talk at all but mostly because he just wanted to kiss her. He loved the way she reacted to him, he could tell she wanted more but he wasn't quite ready to give her that yet, Vilkas wanted to be patient for more than one reason. Taking her now, giving in to his desires...he didn't know how the wolf would react. It wanted it, he could feel it beneath the surface, watching...right now it was almost peaceful, like she was soothing it, a strange feeling he had never had before and there was always the concern that it was trying to lull him into a false sense of security. He would never forgive himself if he hurt her.

Carrying her down into the basement had been strange too. She had cuddled into him, he found he liked that, when she nestled into his arms and latched onto him, a new feeling so unlike all his experiences in the past...what was it about her that brought out the desire to embrace her like this? As they had passed the sex toys he had been able to hear her heartbeat, feel her excitement as it rose and ebbed, he had even chuckled, had she realised what the room was? Not a playroom but a storage room, this was where he worked. The cuffs, the gags, the whips...even the St Andrew's cross that had been ordered and then cancelled on, they were all things he meant to sell, but hadn't yet. He could feel her disappointment long before he set her down and she had pouted at him. Vilkas laughed, watching her put on her little show and turn around, hobbling away petulantly.
"Oh, and why are you suddenly so pouty, little red?" She had looked down at her feet, he could have sworn she had called him a butthead too.

Behind her she would hear a soft growl before his arms were around her, lifting her into the air and back with him into his seat, resting her on his lap, straddling one knee. As he'd lifted her he had deliberately tugged the shirt she wore upwards so that she had nothing between her and his slacks.
"Would you like to repeat that, little bunny?" His tone was deep, a growly rumble in her ear as his hands toyed with the hem of the shirt, his arms mostly around her to stop her wriggling away. "Somebody seems to be in quite a state, do you want to use your words? Tell me what's wrong?" One hand slid down onto her thigh, then higher, nails dragging over her delicate flesh as his fingertips drew closer to her sex while the other moved up beneath the shirt towards her left breast until it was beneath his palm, squeezing roughly. "Is this what you want, Ruby? Is this why you're pouting at me, hurting yourself just to get away from me?" Even as he played with her his tone was both teasing and serious at the same time. "Look, over there. The cage. Do you see it?" He looked over himself, his hand on her thigh pausing, just millimetres from touching her. "Can you think of any reason why I might be hesitant with you? Do you think I'm any less eager to pin you down and ravage you than you are to be beneath me? Can't you feel how much I want you?" Ever since he had pulled her back into his lap he had been growing, his cock straining against his slacks and against her right thigh. He kissed one of her ears, a light brush of his lips. "Do you know how hard it is to hold myself back from you when I know you want me too?"

The growl had been the first indication and the arms around her almost instantly. "Put me down!" She struggled and tried to slip from his grasp, thoroughly annoyed with Vilkas now. Forced into his lap, as her pitiful struggles had been nothing to straddle his leg. Ruby pushed her shirt back down with a hmph, though she couldn't replace the barrier it have provided without getting up and as she squirmed, it was clear that wasn't in the cards with the strong arm around her small body. Her arms crossed and she looked away from him at the wall stubbornly. No she didn't want to. The message was crystal clear.

Embarrassment rushed through her as his short nails dragged against her thigh, the touch moving higher as he spoke. She was pouting because she did want that. being called on that like a horny boy was mortifying. No more so true than when his other hand slid under her shirt and cupped her breast, palming the soft mount of flesh roughly. Tears sprang to her eyes, partly in indignation and partly from hurt. She didn't want to look, but Vilkas waited until her head turned too before he continued. She had seen the cage, the damage to it. Sulky and honestly unafraid of him she gave a stubborn shake of her head.
"I don't think you'd hurt me.." The words just as stubborn. They both knew he would hurt her, she desired to be under his touch, much like he accused her of desiring. Not that she had been subtle in the slightest. But he wouldn't harm her, that she felt sure of.

Ruby hadn't been paying attention to the feel of him pressed against her thigh, in too much of a huff to feel it. Though when Vilkas mentioned it, she could feel him; then there was that gentle kiss to one of her long ears. Biting her lower lip she pouted again.
"Then why don't you?!" Her arms crossed over her chest, askew because of the hand still in firm possession of her breast. She didn't feel like crying anymore and she knew she was acting like a wanton little bunny.. But before him and before running she would not have been allowed to pick who fucked her. She could now and she wanted Vilkas.

What was more, she knew he wanted her. That was another part of the confusion. She could feel his desire, now fully aware of how hard he was against her thigh. She had seen the way he had looked at her... Felt the way his hands lingered on parts of her form. Ruby knew he used the excuse of hurting her in part... Sighing she slumped against him, her back to his chest.
"Sorry..." It was the only word for a long while. "You know where I came from. You know that subhumans are not allowed a choice in their partners. I... I want you"

"No." Just that one word in response to her telling him to put her down was all that was needed. Vilkas wasn't a monster, at least not outside of a full moon, but his tendencies towards those he engaged with sexually always leaned a certain way. He was, after all, a predator, and while he wouldn't take advantage of or rape a girl he also liked to assert himself, he had when she had taken his boxer shorts, and now that she was being awfully pouty about him not taking her then and there he wasn't going to let her just get away with it. He knew she didn't fear him, she knew he didn't want to hurt her and if she had really wanted him to let her go, she would have struggled harder or said something else. He was rewarded by feeling her squirm against him, trying to wriggle from his lap, still stubborn and pouty. Her comment was met with a light growl. "You haven't met that side of me, don't you think I might know better than you, silly little bunny?" She might no think he would hurt her but he knew otherwise...even if all it wanted to do was hump her his hybrid, werewolf form was bigger than even he was, in every way, and far more aggressive. A creature of instinct when the full moon was behind him, he had little doubt that it would revel in her struggles though he was at least beginning to suspect that it wouldn't truly harm her.

She seemed to calm down a little, her arms crossing over his, making it harder to pull his hand from her breast even had he wanted to. He squeezed it roughly in response, his thumb finding her nipple, brushing over the stiff peak and as he chuckled in her ear.
"Why don't I what? Fuck you?" Ravage you?" He was grinning, his lips so close to her ear that when he next growled, a lower rumble filled with lust and desire as he thought of all the things he wanted to do to her it vibrated along her ear. "Hold you down while I slide my aching cock into you for the very first time...feel you around me, wet, willing, wanton and submissive...look into your eyes while I fill you with every inch, slowly push deeper into you until my breath catches and my heart races with the thrill of what I'm about to do...then take you hard, rough, mercilessly...take what's mine and own you...my little red bunnyslut..." His hand was working up her thigh as he spoke until his fingertips brushed against her pubis, against the brand before going a little lower, teasing out her clitoris from it's hood, gently rubbing it with a single finger. "I'm going to. I'm going to do exactly that...not on your terms though, on mine, when I am sure I won't lose control and hurt you more than I want to."

As he said he wanted to hurt her his finger and thumb clasped around her nipple, pinching it hard, a small twist along with it.
"Oh Ruby..." Even as he said her name he pulled her back so he could gain access to her a little easier, his thumb now against her clit while his middle finger entered her, slipping between those slick, delicate folds and pushing in slowly, insistently. "I do, I know all of that, and you do have a choice. That you choose me...it makes my heart soar...I've never felt anything like I do now, wanted somebody so badly but also wanted to be with them, hold them...I've never had a girlfriend, never been in love, never cared about anybody enough to open myself up to them..." He paused as his finger met resistance, a barrier...her hymen? He had began to suspect she wasn't as experienced as he thought a sex slave would be but a virgin? He kissed her ear before continuing to talk while his finger ran up and down along her hymen as much as her tightness would allow. "With you, I feel it could be different. What is the rush, you do get to choose your partner now, little red, and you have me if you want me. I'm not going anywhere, and neither are you." He growled again, possessively. "You're mine." He grinned wickedly, not that she would see it, and probed against her hymen, just a little pressure not enough to push through while his thumb worked against her clit and he pinched her nipple again, seeking to overwhelm her senses just a little. "Little red...are you a virgin? You led me to believe you were a sex slave..."

Vilkas was right, Ruby knew that. He would know himself better if there was something to worry about... It was his fault though that she couldn't picture him hurting her. Her ears had lowered some as she had pouted and she begrudgingly admitted, "Maybe" to him after a few moments. Ruby was dealing with her own set of feelings as she tried to figure out what was wrong with her. For a virgin she wanted him to touch her... badly. Was it so wrong? To want him? To want him to touch her? It wasn't as if she was throwing herself at every man she met after all.

Her mind was still sulkily working through the problem at hand when his hand groped her roughly, fingers brushing her nipple. Gasping softly, she shifted in his lap a little. The warm chuckle in her ear causing her to blush brightly. The low almost seductive tone of his voice causing her to squirm in his lap once more, the motion only intensified as that growl rumbled from his throat and vibrated along her tender ear. Her body reacted of it's own accord, that growl making her body ache sweetly. His words did nothing to help that building feeling and she gave a soft sound like a whimper.

When his finger tips brushed against her sex she bit her lower lip, heart starting to race. A single digit slipped within the growing warmth of her folds and sought out her clit, rubbing it gently. Gasping softly as he toyed with her, at how he'd said he'd make her his.. on his terms. Ruby didn't mind, it was arousing and she'd already opened herself up for Vilkas to take her, to play with her... to hurt her. A soft cry left her lips as his fingers closed around her nipple, pinching the little nub. Whimpering Ruby squirmed slightly in his lap as he pulled her back into him, her rear slipping slightly against his pants.

Lips parted as his finger pushed inside of her, slow but insistent, a soft little moan leaving her. She couldn't feel it really, as his finger brushed against her virgin seal.. nor was she aware that it gave away her secret. The pleasure that Vilkas slowly drew from her clit chasing away the sensation. Ruby's eyes closed and she bit her lower lip, as she tried to pull away from the pleasure he was causing, so sweet and almost painful. Unable to stop the low needy moan as he growled that she was his, the sound ending on a hiss of pain as he pinched her nipple, the two sensations coming together into one. Whimpering she nodded, quickly, still trying to pull her hips away.
"Y..y..es.. I w.. waaa..s" She whimpered and squirmed "I..neeever saaaaaid I'd haaad seeeeexxxx though"

Vilkas had already known how she would react to him touching her, it wasn't like she hadn't made what she wanted crystal clear, but he still continued his assault on her clit like she wasn't trying to pull her hips away. Ruby had nowhere to go anyway, she could only try to back into him, closer, and his hand was more than ready to follow her as she tried to squirm backwards on his thigh. "Maybe? You only think I maybe might know how dangerous the wolf inside me could be?" He chuckled and this time planted a soft kiss on her neck, the coarse hair of his short beard brushing against her delicate flesh while his finger continued to worm around inside her. "I know you trust me, but look. Look at the marks on the wall, over there in the cage. It's dangerous." He kissed her neck again, moving round a little closer to her throat. "So just trust me, and enjoy this...the way I touch you." Another finger began to slide into her alongside the first, stretching her just a little as his teeth grazed her neck, nibbling only lightly.

Vilkas hadn't planned this, he had planned to measure her, maybe playfully flirt and then show her how he planned to make her clothes for her, but the little bunny seemed to have other ideas in mind. Now though...now he was hard, he could feel his length pressing against her thigh, straining in his slacks as she wriggled against it and he twisted her nipple again sharply, thrilled by the whimper she had made.
"At least if I hurt you, I know no harm will come to you...and I think you like it anyway, isn't that right?" He chuckled and his teeth found her earlobe, nipping a little harder. "Is that what you want, little red? Maybe I'm thinking about this all wrong, maybe you are so insistent because you know the wolf is dangerous."

While his fingers probed at her hymen, careful not to put too much pressure on her while they began to pump into her slowly and his thumb continued to rub her clit in small little circles, Vilkas didn't let up teasing her.
"Maybe this little bunny got caught up in the fairy tail...maybe you want the big bad wolf to eat you, is that it?" He growled again, his hand sliding to her other breast and fingers finding her nipple. She had to know what was coming moments before he twisted, pinched and tugged. "You can tell me the truth, it's okay. I don't even care if you're a virgin...I'm glad they didn't hurt you...take what's mine." He let his arm fall from around her and pulled his fingers free, bringing them up so she could see herself glisten on them. "Down. Take off your clothes for me, I won't ask twice. I'm not going to fuck you right now, but trust me, when I do it will be exactly what you're hoping for, and it will be your choice." He brought the fingers up to his lips, grinning. "Is that clear, my little red?" His tongue flicked out as he tasted her for the first time, only when he knew she was watching.

Ruby was unsure if Vilkas giving in to her desires made her happy or not, though it made her hornier; a part of her wondered if along with the pain he might be cruel and leave her shaking for the touch she craved from him. Another finger slipped inside her tight little pussy and she gasped, whimpering. Fleeing as doing no good, as she tried to scoot back she found herself trapped between his chest and fingers, the pad of his thumb teasing the sensitive pearl. "You had..." She gasped, moaned and tried again "no one to worry about, to care for" In her mind this made sense, maybe if there had been someone else, the beast within would have been calmer. That.. or fucked that person into the next week. Blush seemed to be permanent around Vilkas and he seemed to have the worst effects on her desires. Stupid wolf..

The thought was ruined as his fingers twisted her nipple, mouth brushing her neck, fingers within. Ruby's back arched and she gasped, crying out.. pain, pleasure becoming one. Whimpering as his teeth grazed one of her ears she squirmed. She was not the only one who was excited; just the only one with no impulse control it seemed. The teasing push of his fingers into her slick folds, the constant stimulus to her clit and the little flashes of pain that were sharp, but faded quickly enough were slowly driving Ruby crazy. When he teased her, she gave a small frustrated growl, the sound ending on a whine of pain, his fingers on her other breast now. The touch on her clit was almost too much, her mouth opening to ask him to stop; it was too much, the sensations. Suddenly they stopped the arm around her slipping away and the fingers between her thighs pulled out. Vilkas held up the evidence of just thoroughly the bunny slut in his lap had enjoyed his attentions.

Whimpering she lingered in his lap for just a moment. Yes.. Yes she did want the big bad wolf to eat her... Fuck her.. Take her.. until she was truly his. Slipping from his lap she turned towards him, unsure; hands on the edge of his shirt, which had risen up to her hips. The edges of her lips glistened with the same juices that he sucked off his fingers. Whimpering she pulled the shirt off her body and stood before him nude. She'd not changed since she'd laid on the table naked before him just the day before, but now he was free to look, without it freaking her out. To really take in those soft curves; the way her breasts small and firm looked, the swell of her hips or the shape of her ass, with the fluffy little tail resting just above.

Swallowing she nodded, unable to speak. She was perhaps a little disappointed he wouldn't fuck her here and now, but she was trying to be reasonable, understand his reasons... She likely had a very fucked up view of sex, she knew this. Growing up as she had. They'd been careful when she'd been a child, but once she'd reached fifteen all limits seemed to have been lifted. It had been odd, but it had been her life and she'd never known any better. Her eyes met his, and there was nothing hidden within the crimson that gazed at him. Needy, horny and willing... No one else had ever made her feel that way. Only him. Her wolf.

Back
Top Bottom