Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruel World (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Vilkas had no qualms about taking advantage of the little bunny as she found herself trapped between his fingers and his chest, pressing his advantage over her and toying with her clit, with her body as he continued to growl in her ear. "Mmmm...I can feel the way you're responding to my touch, little red...do you think you can squirm away from me?" He kissed at her neck again, his tone was full of lust and desire if she wasn't quite clear on how he felt about her, the things she aroused in him, but he had already learned that she responded even better to explicit wording. "I bet if I slid into you right now there would be so little resistance...you feel so wet for me...I wonder how tight the little bunny's cunt would be around my cock if I were to just lift her up and let her slide down onto me...would you like that?" He smirked, threatening to bite her as his teeth grazed her neck but never actually doing it. "Does the bunnyslut want to know what it feels like to have a beast inside her too?" Another low chuckle as she slid down from his lap, his eyes on her as she stripped for him. He'd seen her naked already, but this time he had no reason to try and hide it as his eyes lingered on her body, trailing over her, taking in the breathtaking sight.

"No, I never did have somebody to take care of...but I never had anybody to lose, either. Now..." He smiled at her, not forgetting how he was feeling in that moment, as if his strained erection trying to break free of his slacks would let him, but finding a tender moment in the eye of the storm that was his lust. "Now I have you, and I will not let anything bad happen to you...nothing will harm you, not that asshole you called master, not any other human and certainly not me..." He reached to his side, on his desk where he knew a tape measure laid in waiting, grabbing it and unrolling it a little as he looked down at her, chuckling. "Looks like somebody really was excited...tell me, do you always fantasise about being forcefully taken by wolves?" Even as he teased her he was holding the tape up along her arm, mentally noting the measurements; Vilkas had little need to write them down when he was only taking a few but even so, the perfectionist in him made him turn to jot them down on a piece of paper anyway before he moved on to the next. As he turned back to her, he frowned a little, seeing the mark of her former master again, reaching down to brush his fingers over it. "I almost forgot about this...I still have to hurt you, replace this...maybe at least we can enjoy it now, do you think?" It wasn't realistic, perhaps, but he could maybe make a game of it, tease her before he put her through such pain. The thought was dark, and he forced himself to move on.

"I saw you look, you know. I felt the excitement when I carried you down here." He turned her and positioned her as he liked as he took her measurements, turning her to face away from him so he could do the back too, his hands lingering on her breasts, then down to her rear. "You were looking at the gear I haven't sold yet. We could play with it...but I'd much rather make something just for us...do you like it? Maybe a collar...you're not my slave, you could be my pet...you'd need one anyway...but a collar from me, Ruby...it's something you have to choose, and may take off at any time if you ever don't want to be mine." He kissed the back of her head, letting his words sink in a little. "Mmmm...I love this, your tail...it's perfect...I can imagine myself playing with it while I slide my cock into your ass...do you think of things like that already, little red, or is that just me?" His fingers played with the tail, tugging a little, stroking it, just running his palm over it and enjoying how soft it felt against his hands. Looking at the other items in the room, he had the urge to take her and cuff her right now, but patience...he had to be patient. They could go a little longer, and he was so very much enjoying the teasing. "Can you imagine how helpless you'd be if I carried you to that bench right now and cuffed you down? How exposed? How vulnerable to anything I wanted to do to you?"

Wolves were tricksy creatures at the best of times, but Ruby felt ensnared by hers. Vilkas had her trapped in his lap, fingers toying with the little bead of pleasure. Whimpering she wiggled in his lap, almost as if trying to still escape his determined touches. "I... I.. Can try!" It was futile, they both knew it. Trapped between his strong chest and his fingers she wasn't going anywhere, unless Ruby decided to bail from his lap. In her mind, the image of her diving to the side, like a volleyball player trying to catch the ball before it touched the ground was humorous, sure, but also seemed painful; assuming he'd even allow her to try. Shivering as his lips brushed her neck she gave an almost pitiful whimper as he teased her, mouth clamping closed.

Vilkas wasn’t wrong, she was a soaking, needy little bunny; had Vilkas done what he teased her about, he would have found little resistance. Was that wrong? Was she broken? Ruby wasn’t sure anymore and she was just as unsure if she wanted to say she was sorry, backpedal to a point when things were less sexual between them. But, then again… it had never been simple between them. It didn't help that she did want to know. She could feel his eyes as the traced over her bare skin, felt as they lingered on her breasts, the apex between her thighs.

It felt so odd, desiring his touch when it was the very thing she'd been running from. The only difference was Vilkas was her choice. She wanted him. Had she still been in the walls of the manor, she'd have been deflowered by now. A plaything, used and abused. Her eyes lifted to his toys as she stood naked before him, his hands maddeningly taking something so mundane as her measurements. The toys hanging on the wall still teasing her. Her eyes closed for a moment. The predilections of her Masters had been known to her. It was why she'd even understood what Vilkas liked. But, knowing he was into BDSM and knowing what the kiss of a paddle against her unprotected rear? It wasn't the same. She was woefully unprepared for that reality. Having grown up how she did, where she did... She was actually quite innocent on not only BDSM, but sex, period. That innocence was appealing to the men and women who had watched her grow.

Drawn from her thoughts as his fingers brushed the mark she frowned softly. She'd heard him say that he'd never had someone to care or lose before and now, he had her. Her face lifted, the wealth of her carmine locks falling down her back, her ears giving a small twitch.
"Truly?" Did he consider if she was no longer there with him a loss? The tender moment was lost and she shorted softly. "Never crossed my mind before, no" The implication that not even now did it. It was a lie, one they both knew. Her hand moved down to his, resting over his above that mark. "How would you do that?" There was an honest curiosity there.

Allowing him to move back to his measuring, her hand fell and she crossed her arms.
"I think you're being a buttface. You knew what I wanted. Knew, where you were taking me, what I would see and didn't warn me." The offer, for something made for just the two of them did make her heart start to race slightly and when he mentioned the collar she'd frowned, but nodded slowly. Her choice. "Maybe" The words was allowed with a bit of doubt. What if she didn't like it? New worries began to form when his hand brushed her tail and she pushed them aside. If she didn't like them, he would understand... Wouldn't he? "Pretty sure that's just you" Ruby was caught in an odd place of pouty and wanting to play back. her tail gave a slight wiggle at his touch and she looked to the bench in question. Pristine white teeth caught her lower lip and she turned her head to him. She knew the tease for what it was, at least she thought she did.

"Vilkas?" her voice was small, the question couldn't not be asked. "If.. If I don't like it.. Will you not like me anymore?"

"Yes, little red, you can try...but how do you think you're going to outrun a wolf with a sore ankle, in his own den?" His tone was deep as he chuckled softly in her ear while holding her, enjoying teasing her. He felt the way she shivered as his lips touched her neck, he knew just how much she wanted him but despite being raised as a sex slave this little bunny was still a virgin, still had never found herself fucked before...and he was a little afraid of how much he wanted her. He meant every word he said, he didn't want to really hurt her...not truly, but the thought of being rough, of pinning her down, of chasing her and making her his...it wasn't just appealing, it was intoxicating. Vilkas had to control himself before he could allow anything like that to happen...he knew she wasn't made of glass but if his wolf came out it wasn't just glass he could break, but wood...even stone would crumble if he really wanted to get through it, albeit slowly, and she wasn't that tough. He didn't know what Ruby was thinking exactly, but she had made it quite clear she wanted him, pouted that he hadn't acted on his desires. As he was finishing up measuring her, jotting them all down so he could make her the perfect set of clothing among other things, he smiled softly at her question. "Truly. I've always been mostly alone, Ruby. I've had prostitutes and a few women looking for a certain something, that saw that something in me as an appealing partner for the night but never a relationship, never anybody to call mine. I would never let anything happen to you, truly. Nobody else will hurt you and more importantly...I don't want to hurt you either. That is the only reason I am not throwing you down and taking you already, I have to be able to control myself, and with you...that isn't easy. I have strong feelings of desire, of need...all towards you. They make it harder to control him."

He laughed softly in her ear.
"Before, maybe, Is it crossing your mind now, little red? I'm not against it...if you want to be pinned down and taken by a wolf...aggressive, powerful...one that you know will protect you, care for you, love you...I can arrange that." Her question about the mark was something he really didn't want to have to answer, he didn't want to scare her but he wasn't going to hide it from her either, it was going to hurt no matter what and he didn't like the idea of it even though they both knew it had to be done. "How would I do what? Remove the mark, or make it feel better?" It was an honest question since she hadn't clarified at all. "To replace it, I would burn it away with a brand. It won't be pleasant for you, and after it has healed somewhat, I would replace it with a tattoo of my own. I have some experience with them, and I will practice extensively so it doesn't come out wrong. I wouldn't want to leave an unsightly mark on this perfect little body of yours..." He kissed the back of her neck and growled softly in her ear. "To make it a little easier for you...painkillers, alcohol, and pleasure. My fingers, my tongue...I will need to have you tied down so you don't squirm too much while I brand it away, but that means more fun for me as I pleasure the slutty little drippy, needy bunny I have my hands on...don't you think?" As he asked the question his hand slid down from the tattoo to her sex, fingers gliding over her slick entrance, rubbing lightly. "No teasing that time...I'm going to make you scream my name in pleasure...before you curse me for the pain." He chuckled, knowing that he would probably enjoy hurting her a little, and wasn't that a part of his problem? He was treating her as so very fragile when he knew she wasn't, had seen how strong she was, she had fought off those attackers in the park as best she could, she had ran from her former Master, she had given as good as she had gotten with Vilkas himself...she wasn't so easily breakable but he was so scared of going too far. How could he not be, he was the wolf, big, bad...she was the small little bunny, she was almost as small as half his size and so young.

"Oh a buttface, am I? Yes, I knew what was down here but how would I know how much you would crave it, hmm? And you will get what you want...but can you really be angry with me for enjoying teasing you? Building you up...just think of it as pleasure in the bank...once you make that withdrawal there will be so much more of it to be had as it builds with interest..." His offer of toys and gear made just for the two of them was a serious one, he would prefer it that way anyway...something that was just theirs, made to order, of even higher quality than what he would usually make for others and that was saying something considering he abhorred shoddy work. Turning her to face him before he said it, he saw her frown, his brows furrowing in response. "The collar is not something you like the idea of, little red?" He could understand why, but wanted to explain himself a little. "Like I said, it would be completely your choice. Being seen in public without one...you would find yourself in trouble, there would be questions so it's for the best that you wear one, so why not mine? I would love to have you as my own, my pet...nothing would make me happier, and I do promise that if you ever want to take it off, if I do something that makes you want to leave me...I will help you find a new place of refuge. I won't force you...that will never happen to you as long as I'm alive to stop it." He paused. "Well...actually I can't promise that...but I will try my best. My other side...he...he might not agree to that, which is why...buttface....that I am being careful." He laughed softly to ease some tension, using her own word against her. As she looked up at him, and asked her almost heartbreaking question his hard features softened and he smiled at her, reaching over to slide his fingers through her hair, his hand ending up on the back of her head. Her tone...it seemed so soft, so small, he didn't like the way she was thinking. "Ruby...I truly don't think there is anything you could do, like or dislike, that would make me not like you, you silly little bunny." Leaning forwards as he pulled her head gently towards himself his kissed her forehead, soft and sweet, then leaned his own against it, eyes open, finding hers. "It's not the idea of sex, of pinning you, cuffing you, collaring you that I like...it's you. Yes...that is something I very much enjoy and would love it if you did too, but not liking it won't ever make me dislike you...I don't think that's even possible. The girl that watched the Disney movie with me, that I chased around the room...that didn't flinch when she saw the wolf in me, the only person I have ever shown...do you think that means nothing to me? I should have you over my knee just for that alone...but instead I will tell you that I truly care for you, even though we haven't known each other for long, I'm drawn to you, you pull at something deep within me...I'll always like you." He smiled softly. "Now come on, we are done here, unless there is something else you would like to try?"

The question was not dignified with an answer, they both knew it was unlikely even if not injured, but hobbled as she was, there would be no escaping her wolf. So rather than answer, Ruby gave a small sniff and looked away. A part of her refusal to answer him was the teasing, the way that Vilkas could easily tease and arouse her made Ruby squirm and blush. In part it was what she'd been born to do. It wasn't something that she had ever thought much about. Before fleeing her masters, Ruby hadn't wanted anything to do with them or sex... yet free and allowed to make her own choices.. she was tripping all over herself to be with the one she'd picked. Funny thing was that their coming together had been all happenstance. He'd rescued her, but he had not been under any obligation... hell most would have left her to the pack of boys. They would have used her and killed her most likely... Perhaps turned her in for a bounty to her masters. While the tap measure had been applied all along her body, her mind had wandered down this path and it wasn't until he spoke that she drew herself from her mind. Vilkas' words soothed and made Ruby want to whine.

It seemed he was a master at that art. Telling her how much he wanted to and did care for her, all the while denying the thing she wanted. It was for her own good until he could control himself... Yet Ruby was reckless with her desires. She was aware of the dangers he posed to her, yet she found it hard to really think he would hurt her. That fire she seemed so ready to throw herself on was kept just out of reach as Vilkas did his best to protect her from them both. The pout that tugged on her lips couldn't be helped.
"Fiiiiiiiiiiine'' Leaning back into him she caught his hand in her own, pulling it to her face. Nuzzling against his palm she sighed. "I know you're just trying to keep me safe," Ruby hedged before pressing a kiss to his palm, her lips brushing his skin with each word, "But it is awfully cruel to say such sweet things, admit that you want what I want and still deny me." Was she playing with fire still? Yes, but how could he expect any less from the delicate Lapin who had fled her fate? There was a fire kindled in her that wouldn't be extinguished. His warm breath tickled her ear and the graceful long ear flickered gently.

He wasn't wrong, it was on her mind and for a moment Ruby debated trying to deny that she was thinking of it now as well. Turning her head, her eyes cut to him and her smile was soft.
"Perhaps," It actually sounded perfect, but he was teasing her, teasing him back was appropriate. Deciding a change of subject was in order, Ruby asked about removing her mark, the one that claimed her as property. Vilkas asked her a question and she opened her mouth to answer, but it seemed her answer was not needed as he explained. The idea of that level of pain was not appealing, but his solution to her pain made her blush and smile at him shyly. She couldn't help but tease him though. "So the plan is to get me drunk, high and then to touch me naughtily?" Her skin burned from where his lips pressed against her neck and the growl had made her shiver. His fingers, as if in retaliation of her joke slipped between her legs and brushed against her wetness and she whimpered softly. She'd always be on the losing end of these exchanges, so easy for him to tease her. Eyes closing she bit her lower lip and tried to distract him once more, calling him a buttface.

Vilkas proved himself to be a buttface further by teasing her and she gave a low growl in her throat.
"You're doing this on purpose and I could... Intentionally winding me up." Shifting, she snuggled against him once more, the entirety of her weight pressing against him as she considered his question. He went on, during her silence to explain further and she nodded as his voice died off. "I know, I get the reasoning and I get that it wouldn't be the same as if I was being held with no other choice." Her hand found his free hand and she traced the long line of his fingers with her own. "I get a choice with you, though, no one would know it." Sighing softly she linked her fingers with his. "I suppose it's more just the symbol of the collar." Was she making sense? Ruby doubted it. She wanted to be free and she would be, she trusted Vilkas... More than free, she supposed.. she wanted to be human or able to pass for human. Her soft ears, like velvet and her fluffy tail marked her as subhuman and she would always be looked down on. Even in the camps, she was prey. "I'd wear your collar," Ruby offered, a hint of a smile in her voice. "I know it doesn't mean the same as it would with anyone else."

The whole subject brought up another fear. Her question had come softly, she couldn't help but ask. While the idea of pain, teasing and pleasure all sounded fun... what if she didn't actually like it? Ruby liked Vilkas. She could fall in love with him, she knew it. What would happen though if she didn't like the things he did. Would he not like her anymore? It was a real fear for her. His words, his actions melted her fear away as his lips brushed her head and his forehead fell to her own. her arms slipped around his waist, her body pressed to his, soaking in his warmth. A chuckle left her at the threat of a spanking and when he asked if she wanted to try anything else, she shook her head slightly.
"My ankle is hurting a bit.." Even through the pain killers, she'd been standing too long on it. She didn't know what she wanted to do. She mostly just wanted to be close to him. To be held and to hold him back.

Making her squirm and blush...it was it's own kind of pleasure for Vilkas, it was true...he loved having that kind of power over Ruby, it was intoxicating and only more so now that he knew she had never even had sex before...though she had most likely at least had a few orgasms, so she had to know what it was her body was craving, right? Even so, he continued to try and reassure her while reminding her of what he could do to her, what he wanted to do and was managing to resist, for now...but he wasn't sure how much longer he would last. What Ruby might not have realised was that it was a struggle for him too, to fight what he wanted...he was hard beneath his trousers, she would feel it if she sat back in his lap, his large size impossible to hide from her...she would see it if she only looked towards him and not away with her cute display of petulance...it wasn't just her that he was tormenting with his words, each of them was exactly what he wanted, and he wanted to do it with her. Being so careful was agony for him when he just wanted to pull her into his lap right now, unzip his trousers and slowly impale her on his manhood, look into her eyes as she slid down his thick pole, watch them widen as she realised just how much of a challenge it would be to take him all...press his lips to hers to silence her whimpers and moans...he had to stop. He was getting himself worked up again just thinking about it.

When she brought it up again with her little pouty
"fiiiiine," he decided he would tell her just that, grinning to himself. He knew it would probably frustrate her a little bit further, but the way things were going he wasn't going to be able to resist her much longer anyway...she was literally begging him for it...and he felt such a strong connection to her, he wanted her more than he had wanted anybody. "Not just denying you...Ruby, I don't know how much longer I can say no to you if you keep insisting...I can honestly tell you I've wanted nobody more than I want you right now..." She'd taken his hand, kissed his palm and he let it fall, pulling her back against him, no doubt she would feel him this time as her rear pressed against him, between his open thighs. As she turned to look at him he growled softly. "Tease...I've never taken anybody as a wolf, never had the chance...obvious, since you're the only one I've shown, but still...if you aren't thinking of it, fine...but I am." Her next words made him chuckle, kissing the back of her neck, nuzzling against her. "You're far too clever for me...figuring out my fiendish plans before I have the chance to even put them into motion!" At least that he thought he could control. Slowly he was getting better at it, at keeping the beast inside him at bay around her, maybe soon he would be able to control it even more...but touching her? He'd touched her not long ago, did so again, letting his hand slip down, fingers gliding over her entrance, careful not to push inside. "Are you complaining, though? You will at least get the release you crave, poor Vilkas on the other hand..." He was met with her calling him a buttface for teasing her, laughing as she cuddled into him and explained why the collar was hard for her. "The symbol of the collar, aye...well there is a way we can make that a little better, you know." He tilted her chin upwards towards himself and leaned in to kiss her on the lips, a chaste kiss before he pulled back. "We will go upstairs and sit on my couch with a pad of paper and a pencil, and we will work on a design that makes you feel better. Something that is made just for you, designed by you and I...the symbol of it will be whatever we decide...it doesn't even need to look too much like a collar." A thought occurred to him and he smiled.

"I'll let you design something for me too. I won't wear it on my throat if it looks too much like a collar, that would be suspicious if we go out...but something to signify that you own me...we will own each other, does that sound like it might help, little red?" First he had agreed she could tattoo him in response to him doing it to her, and now this. It seemed to have put her at ease last time, clearly he was still the one in control, the Dominant among them but something on him that put him at equal status, reminded her that everything now was her choice and hers alone...it seemed to help. He beamed with pride as she said she would wear his collar, and as she pressed against him chuckling at his comment and her arms around his waist, telling him her ankle hurt, he reached down, one arm around her thighs and easily lifted her up as he rose from his seat. "I'll carry you, and we will get you more painkillers. Upstairs we go!" Laughing softly, he bounced her as he held her at his hip with one arm, he could feel how wet she was now as her rear rested against his forearm but he paid it no mind, carrying her up the stairs. First to his study, where he grabbed his pad and two pencils, plus her pain meds, then out to his front room again where the television was still on, the movie long since ended. Gently he laid her down on her back, then climbed over her, a knee at either side of her hip as he looked down at her. Damn...he wanted her now...so fucking badly as he looked at her perfect skin, marred only by the fading bruises from her assault, her breasts, bare and tempting, the hair which reminded him of her name and the nickname he had afforded her, those soft ears he just wanted to pet and touch. He leaned down, growling as he kissed her, this one hardly chaste at all, searing, searching...his tongue pushing past her lips, along her teeth and his hand found her breast, fingers toying with her nipple. When he pulled back he was almost breathless as he took two pills, pressing them to her lips. "Take these." Once she did, he held a bottle of water to them, lifting her head to make it easier.

"I should be careful...it would be so easy to lose myself in your eyes, just looking at you makes me want to...nevermind. Would you like that, to design with me? I'll let you help me make it too, I can teach you. Maybe you can be my assistant."

She had no idea the double edged sword that Vilkas wielded. One side teased and tormented her, the other himself. Not that knowing would have helped Ruby much. The amount of trust she had in a wolf she had just met was borderline insane. He wouldn't hurt her, not really... Not in any way she wouldn't like. Hopefully. The branding and tattoo wouldn't count. Knowing that he was also suffering would only encourage her to offer an exchange of pleasure. The idea appealed to her even as she sulked at him. His words made her cheeks burn and her body ache, in a sweet way, driving her to the edge of madness. Pulled back into him she could indeed feel him and that ache grew stronger and she bit her lower lip, eyes closing for a moment. If he could behave, she could behave, right? Unlikely. Her ears flickered and Ruby swallowed hard as he teased her. The low rumble of his growl found that aching center of her body as she turned towards him, looking up into his eyes, her lips parted.

The idea of him taking her as a wolf wasn't unappealing in the slightest. Could he read it in her eyes? That needy desire? She hadn't really been thinking of it that hard, but she was now.
"Cruel," the word breathed out as she closed her eyes, clearly trying to calm herself, counting down slowly from ten. Centering herself, not thinking of him pinning her under him in either form... Huffing she turned away and tried once more to steer the subject away from what they both wanted to something else and she shivered at the kiss to her neck. "Yep. I got your number buddy." her voice held laughter and she slowly tried to let go of the thoughts plaguing her. Laughing she looked over her shoulder at him, her maroon eyes dancing. "Aww, poor Vilkas is so broken that he talks about himself in the third person!" Sticking her tongue out at him, she giggled.

Curling into him, Vilkas had listened to her explain why the collar was something hard for her to just accept. Ruby knew it wouldn't mean the same to him that it did to the rest of the world, it helped. His suggestion however had her pulling back to look at him, clear surprise on her face.
"Really?" The kiss to her lips made her smile, the edges of her lips curling upwards. Allowing her input alone had made her brighten, but offering to wear something that she helped him create, his own sort of collar, showing he belonged to her as well. Not quite the same way he'd own her, but claiming him all the same. She nodded, shyly and hugged him tighter. "Yeah, that would be really nice," Her voice held that shyness and something else, happiness. Upon mentioning her ankle she found herself lifted into his arms and then settled against him. Arms linked around his neck and her head fell to his shoulder, eyes closing as he carried her back up the stairs. She tried to not think of how wet she was against his side or arm. Rather enjoying the rather simple act of pampering that he was giving her by carrying her.

The pad and paper were grabbed before he took her to the couch. Laying her down. Naked, his shirt downstairs still, Ruby looked up at him. Her knees drawn together both hid and didn't hide her sex. Her breasts bared and tilting to either side of her body slightly. Vilkas crawled over her and Ruby's breath hitched. Looking up at him, she could feel that desire spike again and she watched him, the raw desire plain on her face. Again a growl as his head dipped, his mouth finding hers. This wasn't the chaste kiss from before, his mouth slanting over her own, tongue pushing into her mouth. Ruby kissed him back, just as ravenously. One large hand cupped her breast, that touch alone almost made her moan, but his fingers tweaking her nipple drew a muffled moan from her. Panting as he pulled back, her eyes were a touch unfocused as he pulled two pills from a bottle. Pressing them to her mouth she opened her lips, the pills falling in. Next he helped her sit a little, taking a few sips, she nodded and looked up at him.

"What do I make you want to do, Vilkas?" Ruby's voice was soft. She wanted him to tell her. To know not just with her touch, but his words what he wanted. She took the pad from him and laid it on the table with her eyes on his. A small hand brushed against his beaded cheek and she leaned up, wanting another kiss. Just one more... Even as she promised herself it would just be one more kiss, she knew she was lying. She'd keep pushing. Perhaps not to sex, but something else. There was more than one way to get off.
"Tell me."

As he had pulled Ruby back into him Vilkas had groaned softly in her ear, followed by that signature low growl as he felt her pressed against his hardness, teasing himself every bit as much as he teased her...it was perhaps experience that made it easier for him to maintain control, to not have already given in to this thing which was quickly becoming less of a desire and more of a craving...but he could only hold out for so long, he was a wild animal by nature, disguised by the façade he had built up, the gentle giant. She turned to look up at him, mouth slightly open and in response his hand found her chin, fingers beneath it, thumb running along her bottom lip before pushing between them, just a little. Immediately his mind was filled with images of what he wanted, to slide not his thumb but another, much larger part of his body between those lips. Their eyes were locked, she whispered that one word to him. Cruel. He was cruel? She turned away in a huff, maybe understanding but still not grasping the extent of how hard this was for him too...if she had, she might have tried to help, to get his mind on other things but slowly, inexorably, the wolf was starting to break. He tried to hide it from her, not let her know how close he was to just taking her anyway in case she pushed it further herself...his little kisses and touches were just tastes of what he wanted to do, designed to take the edge off...she could easily push him over that edge if she wanted to. "Oh you have my number do you?" By a miracle he was managing to at least keep his voice steady. "That's good...then you won't be surprised when I sink my tongue into you then..." Oh how he wanted to do it right now...but it was a bad idea, wasn't it?

"Quiet you...poor Vilkas can talk about himself in any way he pleases!" Laughing, this also took the edge off the maddening lust that was building inside him, the playful laughter, it reminded him that he wasn't just some beast that needed to rut. The next moment was the greatest relief he had...the tenderness as he told her she could help design her collar, and he would even wear something she designed too, a symbol that he didn't own her, they were just...together. Seeing the way her eyes lit up was all it took to bring his mind back to the present, to the sweet moment, to her radiant smile. "Yes really..." He chuckled as he said it, a smile of his own breaching his lips. Tugged into her a little, he let her pull him, smiling as he held her close. "It's only fair...this isn't some slave and master relationship, you do belong to me though, little red...but I belong to you just as much. It's only fair that I wear a symbol of that too...how does a bracelet sound? Something in metal or leather, maybe like a shackle?" Another small laugh. "You can design it of course, so these are only suggestions. No matter what it is...even if I balk, I'll wear it, for you." After that he had lifted her, smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he carried her up the stairs to the main floor, grabbed his pad and his pencil, along with her pills and took her to the front room, to the sofa. He had seen how wet she was from her exposed slit, seen the look in her eyes as she gazed up at him and he'd been unable to resist. He had known it was a terrible idea and he had done it anyway, kissed her, hard, passionately. The way she kissed him back, feeling himself pressed against her he'd growled once more...and her question...how was he meant to answer that?

He knew only one way.
"Stay." The command...and that's exactly what it was, not a request, was deep, forceful as he rose from her and reached for his belt, unbuckling it, pulling it free and letting it fall to the floor. His jeans were next, pulled down along with his boxer shorts as he revealed himself, all ten inches, thick, hard, aching....the tip of the huge mushroom head glistened with further evidence of his arousal as he climbed back onto the couch, lifting one of her legs so he could kneel between them. "Tell you what I want to do to you? Little red...I want to ravish you...I want to have you pinned beneath me..." As he spoke he lifted her other leg too, both placed on each of his shoulders as he leaned over the virgin little bunny, one arm finding it's place at either side of her head as he looked down at her. "I want you to feel me...I want you to realise just how difficult it's going to be for you to take me..." He felt as he first made contact, his cock gliding along her sex, over it, rubbing along it as he leaned further over her, the angle of her legs on his shoulders lifting her rear off the sofa a little and making her if anything, more vulnerable to him. More exposed...it would be so easy to take her now, her body trapped beneath him. "I want you to not care...I want you to still want me inside you." His right hand moved down from beside her head to grasp his shaft, to aim it, rubbing the mushroomed head against her slick pussy...should he do this? He didn't know, but he was starting to find he might not have a choice...he might just need to. That was it...she wasn't a desire anymore, she was a need, absolute, unbending...there was no resisting what he had to have. "I want you to offer yourself to me...say my name, tell me you belong to me, beg me to take your virginity, to make you mine, forever..." His voice was just slightly distorted...but he could do this. The wolf inside him...the bad one...it was staying back, quiet, watching. It wasn't going to come out, it wanted to see where this went...he could control it!

As much as Ruby tried to lead the conversation away from the subjects that were making her ache, the pair danced around them and back with ease. Like when Vilkas teased her about sinking his tongue into her. Her breath had hitched at the idea. She had never had anyone go down on her, obviously, but she knew it was meant to feel amazing. Her thighs had brushed against one another, as if trying to temper her desires. They danced away from sex for a moment as she teased him and he joined in. Giggling she shook her head as he talked about himself in the third person again. Further away as he offered her a collar of his own, of a sort. The cuff sounded good. "I'd really like that, but I wouldn't want you to hate wearing it." Ideas slowly building, wondering what he'd allow. The idea of a leather cuff with a blunted bunny out of metal on the inside to leave an imprint of what she was on his skin. Nothing permanent, it would fade after a few minutes with it off. Perhaps it would hurt though.. She'd need to talk to him about it.

This had all been considered as he carried her from room to room before laying her on the couch. It was there that he'd kissed her after growling at her and she had met his kiss with her own hunger, not bothering to hide it. This was a can of worms he'd opened after all. As he rose with the command to stay, she nodded, watching as he pulled his belt free from his pants, his pants following the belt, discarded on the floor without a care. His boxers came last, leaving him bare. He lifted her leg, so he could kneel between them. Ruby could feel her heart in her throat, her mouth suddenly dry. He wanted to ravish her. She almost begged him to do so, but it seemed that Vilkas wasn't done with telling her what he wanted to do. Have her beneath him. She smiled slightly.
"Seems like one of those is already mostly done," her cheeky answer couldn't be helped. Fine, it could have been, but where was the fun in that?

How hard would it be to take all of him. He was huge. Ruby hadn't really understood how large Vilkas was. A hand on either side of her head, her legs on his shoulders he folded her body as he leaned over her. The tip of him teasing along her slit and Ruby tried to not whimper and failed, the noise soft, needy. The physics of it aside, she did want him still. Her tail flickered against the seat cushions as she looked up at him. She felt his hand move from beside her head and knew it's purpose as he teased her entrance.
"Vilkas" His name was whispered, but it was clearly not meant to stop him. And then came what she needed to do, to say to have her wish. Her eyes held his and she whispered his name again. "Vilkas," he was opening this door and she was leaping through without a concern in the world. "Please, I want you to be my first. To take my virginity," her voice trembled a little as she spoke. "I am yours.."

A small hand reached up, brushing against his beard.
"Forever. My wolf." She wanted all of him, not just parts of him. She wouldn't cherry pick him. She wanted his human side, his wolf side. All of him. "Please, I wanted the choice, to pick who I belonged to. I pick you." No one else would really understand like he did. He knew what it was like to be a subhuman, knew the way they were looked down on and yet, he was seen as human. More than that, he was willing to risk everything to help her. To set her free from the chains that bound her. It was dangerous to help her for more than the normal consequences. He wasn't even human.. if anyone found out? His life would be ruined. All of that made her want him. It was all of these things that slowly had her falling in love with him.

The teasing touches had clearly been getting to him down in the basement, but what hit him the most was her words. It was easy to forget with how bold she was sometimes that his bunny...and she was his now, there was no doubt about that...could be shy, unsure of herself and so very precious. He chuckled softly and shook his head. "There is nothing you could make me wear that I would be unhappy with. Pink lace with sparkles and glitter? I'll wear it for you, happily and proudly, little red." He kissed her softly on the lips. "So please don't be concerned. Design something that makes you feel that I am yours...because I am. Does that make sense?" Every word was the truth, he might balk a little at silver since it tended to burn a little along his flesh, but if she wanted to burn her name into his wrist he would do it, he'd wear it...the idea didn't appeal though...maybe she could use it to brand him, no need to mess with heat when silver would do the job. As he lifted her, his mind changed to other thoughts anyway, carrying her up the stairs, and it hadn't been long till he was looking down at Ruby on his couch, her flawless naked form...it had been the last straw, how was he meant to resist her when he knew she wanted him every bit as much as he wanted her, when she was offering herself to him, when she was so fucking sexy, so cute...the little bit of brattiness and poutyness making her only more appealing, not less so.

Her eyes had been on him as he had stripped, just like his had been on her, he watched where her gaze went, those beautiful eyes flicking down to his manhood then back up towards his face as he spread her legs, knelt between them and looked down at her, laughing and shaking his head as she still managed another little teasing, cheeky comment. His answer was growled gruffly yet playfully as her legs were put on his shoulders and he leaned over her, letting her feel his size once more.
"Only mostly, hmm? I have to do better at pinning you then...did you know that once a wolf has captured his prey, they never escape?" Leaning down he flicked his tongue out, licking at her lips. "You're mine forever now...the poor little bunny with the injured ankle has found herself trapped in the wolves den, and she's never ever leaving..." As she said his name, her voice breathy, almost needy as he teased her, teased them both, rubbing the head of his cock against her slick folds, his eyes were completely entranced by hers...he didn't need or want to look anywhere else, they told him everything he needed to know. Again she called his name, said the words he had told her he wanted to hear and he growled his satisfaction, pressing a little forward. He could feel her spread to accept him, taking it slow, allowing her natural lubricant to ease the way as slowly, inexorably, he advanced...the head of his cock stretching her until it was finally inside...just that, that was all it took and he knew he couldn't back off from this anymore, feeling her around him, gripping him, so tight, wet, inviting. The way she trembled as she had spoken and said she was his. "And I am yours, little red...Ruby...remember that, it is non negotiable. I don't want to be your owner if you can't be mine too...just remember who is in charge...and tell me if it's too much, am I understood?" His tone didn't brook any argument, he didn't want to hurt her still and if she didn't tell him if it was too much it would make it much harder for him to be rough with her...something he suspected they both wanted, eventually. For now, his fear of damaging his sweet little bunny made him be slower and more gentle than he normally would.

Slowly he pushed down further, keeping his weight balanced on his arms as he sank himself into her...just one more inch and he could feel that barrier, the proof of her virginity.
"Forever..." Her hand on his beard, he nuzzled against it, smiling, then warning her of what was about to happen. "I have to hurt you a little here...keep your eyes on mine...remember to tell me if you need me to back out..." He gave her time to adjust, time to brace herself while he smiled down at her, letting a minute pass...then two. His heart raced, the desire to cause pain intertwined with his need to protect her...then without any further warning he pushed hard, a rough thrust of his powerful hips that pushed his cock through her hymen while he captured her lips in his at the same time to muffle any protests. Another two inches inside her and he paused, his tongue once more invading her mouth, behind her teeth, taking what was his. When he pulled back he grinned softly as he throbbed and ached inside her...she was so small, so tiny...she had taken him so far but the rest? "How do you feel, my little prey?" His nature was trying to take over...not the beast, not the wolf inside him who was still watching so patiently, but his own cravings, his own primal needs...Vilkas. "Did it hurt? Tell me..." It was mostly concern for her but a little part of him couldn't deny that he wanted to hear that taking him was just a little painful. Sinking down a bit more, his forearms came to rest at either side of her as he let her molten heat draw more of him in...if she felt it was too much she would have to tell him, because he wasn't going to stop now until he was completely inside her, until their hips met...his advance was painfully slow, he wanted to slam down roughly against her, hear her moan, whimper, hear soft cries of pain and pleasure and his name on her lips again but that would come with time...as much as he could be rough, he could be gentle too. For now.

She had been excited to design something for him to wear, but that excitement paled in comparison to the feeling building as he had undressed and climbed over her, teasing her. She had watched his clothing fall with hungry eyes, each movement of his hands holding her attention. How could she not watch him with such eagerness? Vilkas was a handsome male. There was no denying it. His broad shoulders, tanned skin, the soft curls of hair that covered his chest and even with the scars.. Not to mention his face. The strong lines, beard and beautiful green eyes. His long hair begged for her to brush it, play with it. To distract herself from exactly how handsome he was she had teased him, earning her a smile and a chuckle. She nodded, her smile growing. "Yeah.. I don't know if this really counts.." It most certainly did, but where was the fun in admitting it? No, it was more fun to play with him. "Is that so?" A brow lifted and she shook her head some. "See, I don't think a wolf keeps his prey around to fuck. I seem to recall they ate them." Her eyes found his and there was no doubt she was more than okay with him keeping her for the first.

Ruby nipped at his tongue playfully. Prey she may be, submissive even.. But she wasn't a doormat. She enjoyed playing with him.
"Well that's just a lie! You offered to take me shopping after all." That hadn't been his point and she knew it, but that playful side was still peeking at him. Even then though, she doubted he'd allow her to go anywhere alone. Not because she belonged to him, but to keep her safe from people like the men in the park who thought just because she was subhuman they could take what they wanted from her. His name left her and his response made her bite her lower lip, whimpering. She wasn't sure if he would actually follow through or if his plan was to just drive them insane. The answer came soon enough as she gave him exactly what he had asked for. Her lips parted and she watched his eyes as he pushed into her. Just a fraction, but she could feel how her body moved around him, feel the pleasure from just that little bit.

Her smile was beautiful as he offered the words back to her. He was hers. Nodding, she felt her hair catch along the couch, her ears flickering slightly.
"I will," what she didn't add was most of the time. She never wanted to be dominant to him, that wasn't really her desires. But to playfully be a brat? That was right up her alley. "I promise, if it hurts, I will tell you." There was a large chance it would hurt. He was so big.. and she was so tiny in comparison. There were no silly questions about if she could take all of him. She knew, if they went slow enough, every inch of him would vanish into her eager body. Gasping, Ruby moaned softly as he pushed in further, her fingers curled in his beard as he nuzzled her hand, promising that she would be his, forever. "Mmmm~ yes," yes was drawn out on a hiss of pleasure, the word becoming serpentine in her mouth. Nodding quickly several times she held his gaze, doing her best to not look away. It hadn't been an order, but she wanted to watch his eyes. See the emotions and pleasure flash across Vilkas' face.

The warning given and Vilkas allowed her to prepare mentally for what was coming. Ruby felt him push forward, breaking that seal of her maidenhood. A cry left her mouth, though it was muffled as his mouth found hers. The kiss was passionate, searching and it helped distract her from the pain, as it ebbed and died away. She took the offered distraction willingly and kissed him back. As Vilkas pulled back, Ruby was panting slightly and she bared her teeth at him when he called her his prey. The look was feral as it could be coming from a bunny.
"I feel okay," before she could tell him the pain had faded he questioned her and she nodded, "It did, but the pain is gone now." A moan left Ruby as he pushed forward further, she could feel just how her body gripped along his shaft, how she seemingly was able to take more of him. Her hips moved underneath him, and she whimpered, "I am okay, I promise." The sweetness of her words offered. She'd tell him if she hurt, but for now, she was okay. She wanted more of him.

Vilkas hadn't missed how she had looked at him as he had undressed but he imagined his own eyes were filled with that same excitement...it might not have been his first time but it was his first time with her, with his little bunny...his little red, and it meant a lot more to him than some random girl he had picked up from a bar. He was so drawn to her that it had been hard to think at times, hard to control himself around her...he had been worried as he had shown her his wolf form, the only person he had ever shown his secret to and he had barely known her...and she hadn't been afraid. She hadn't tried to back away from him, she had touched him, petted him...the feelings he had in that moment had been overwhelming, it had been a good thing that he was in his wolf form, less expressive than his human face because she'd have been able to read it, to see how it touched him...he'd almost cried. Not something the big bad wolf was supposed to show the world, he was supposed to be gruff, manly...alone. Did she even realise how much she was already changing him? His personality remained the same, but he hadn't ever really cared about anybody before, not like this. All this just magnetised her for him, made him unable to turn away from her, he needed Ruby...and he had to have her.

"Oh you don't think this counts, little red?" His smirk was clear on his face as he knew this definitely counted, he was pinning her down and soon would have her even more pinned...with every inch he was going to slowly ease into her he would lean more over her, bring her knees up to her chest, ankles on his shoulder....he found it was such a vulnerable position and allowed him to penetrate even deeper...it was why he loved it so much. "Or do you mean capturing my prey? Do you not feel captured?" He'd pushed past her hymen, was free to plunge the rest of his cock into her but for now he was being patient as he took it slow, allowed her to adjust...it would still hurt a little but she would get used to it...and he was a bit of a sadist, he wanted it to hurt a little as he slowly stretched her. "If you don't feel captured, maybe I should change that..." Not now, of course...he was still easing himself into her, around half his length inside her now and still he pressed down against her. "When your foot is healed I can take you onto the land I own out back...you can try to run, if you like...I'll chase you...but if I catch you, I'm taking you there...in the form I'm in at the time...wolf...worse..." The last part made even him shiver...would he do that to her? Strange, but after the start to their relationship, after meeting her the first time and the way it felt like the wolf part of him was trying to tear it's way out he had started to feel the opposite...like it was trying to behave around her, like far from being impossible to hold back around her, he could control it better. He didn't quite understand, but the effect Ruby had on him...

She'd told him she was okay, that it wasn't really hurting and that if it did, she promised to tell him...so he took her at her word, smiling as she teased him, as her fingers were in his beard, as he nuzzled her hand and she agreed, a simple his of pleasure and the word 'yes'...agreeing to be his forever.
"And how do you know what wolves do once they capture their prey?" A smirk was on his lips again as he sank more of himself into her...not stopping this time, going a little faster until he felt his hips press against her and he knew he was in her completely. "You're cute if you think I'm not going to eat you, too...but haven't I earned my pleasure, little red?" He waited a few moments, letting her adjust to his size, to fully accept him. "Brace yourself..." Slowly he began to pull out, he left a little less than half his length in her before he slid back into her, gasping as he went quicker, as his eyes remained on hers the entire time. The next thrust was a little faster, the one after that a little faster still...but he was holding back a lot to make sure she was okay, that she didn't break and it showed in the control he exercised as he took her. "This is hard...I want to be rough with you, I want to fuck you like..." He didn't say it, but he wanted to fuck her like she was actual prey...it was a big thing for him, a part of his identity but he didn't want her to feel bad if she was scared, or if she didn't think she could handle that...all jokes aside, he cared for her far too much already to really let loose when he wasn't completely certain she was okay. "Holding back is difficult...you're so tight, so wet....so perfect...I look into your eyes and I want to just..." He couldn't say any more, so he did something else instead....he kissed her, deeply, his tongue invading her mouth, not at all gentle with this at least and the next time he thrust into her he added some power, he felt his hips clap against hers, heard it...then went back to being careful...he'd just needed that one, to take the edge off...

A firm shake of her head was given and she bit back a giggle. Almost folded in half as she was, they both knew she couldn't just get free, not that it was her desire to do so. Her playful nature was fading quickly though as he pushed past her maidenhood. His question made her tilt her head. "Am I meant to feel like prey?" The question was innocent, sweet even and she smiled slowly. "Not really, no." Prey and captured didn't really fit the moment for her, not when she had given herself over willingly. This was something a bit sweeter than the question seemed to imply to Ruby. He didn't seem mad though, which had been a small fear when she had admitted that she didn't feel like his prey or caught by him. The scenario he laid out before her as he slowly pushed further into her took an unusual amount of focus and her cheeks burned with the implications.

As a wolf or worse? Ruby wasn't sure how that made her feel, the idea of being taken by him as a wolf was arousing. That alone embarrassed her a little. She was a subhuman, but she wasn't an animal and while in wolf form he wasn't quite an animal either, the likeness would be something on her mind. His worse form? Beast and man combined. Moaning softly, Ruby had told him she was okay, that the pain had faded, needed, wanting him to move within her. The lack thereof was driving her mad.
"Documentaries?" Her word spaced out by whimpers, and he slowly slid to the hilt inside her. "Vilkas!" His name was as admonishing as it could be dragged out by a moan. He was trying to tease her on purpose. Biting the inside of her cheek she whimpered, eyes on his. "Please," desperation in her voice.

Told to brace herself she nodded. As Vilkas pulled back Ruby moaned, eyes closing for a moment. The thrust back made her cry out and her eyes opened as his voice sounded above her. She knew their going slow was for her, to make sure she was okay. Ruby tried to shake her head no, they could deal with the fall out later. Her eyes held his and as if he could sense what she might tell him, his mouth found hers and she kissed him back, wild abandon in his little bunny. Her moans muffled by their kiss until she pulled back, needed breath. panting softly she touched his cheek.
"I am not made of glass, just promise coddling after?" She was offering him exactly what he wanted, what she wanted, as long as he'd take care of her after. Ruby wasn't stupid, this would feel amazing, but it might hurt after. Might. Ha. Would hurt. An ache most likely, but nothing that a hot bath with her wolf and some cuddles couldn't fix.

Vilkas paused to chuckle as she answered him, shaking his head as she was clearly feeling contrary, not that it was a bad thing. He liked that she answered honestly and she had already noticed that this wasn't exactly how a prey should feel...he was being gentle, tender, he didn't want her to feel like she was hunted and captured just yet though it was constantly in his mind, something he knew he would want once she had some more experience, once he was sure she would be able to take him. As silly as it was, he was scared of breaking her, it didn't sound like what he wanted...a broken bunny, no...he wanted the happy, feisty, pouty, bratty little red he had come to love in such a short amount of time. "No...not yet...you'll know when you're meant to feel like prey." He'd leaned down to kiss her again, growled softly as he managed to control his desire to just pound into her, to make her whimper with every thrust, to hear that sound mingled with her moans, with his own groans and gasps. "When you're trying to escape me...not scared for you life but a little fear would be nice...and excitement...when you hear me howl behind you, knowing you can't outrun me, know I can track you, hear you, smell you..." He grinned as he gave her another semi-hard thrust. "When you know that once I find you, you'll be pinned beneath me, face down as I make you mine...that it's lucky you want me because nothing could stop me at that point...that's when you'll feel like prey, little red."

Her answer to his question about where she had learned what wolves do with their prey made him have to fight back a laugh, even as focused on what he was doing as he was, and the way she called his name, the way she said please like she wanted more...it made him want to give her exactly that. It was sweet, delicious agony, having to hold himself back but to make sure she enjoyed her first time...that was far more important than his primal desires, he was inside her...he was taking her, she was his...none of that would change, so holding back, while difficult, was worth it for her sake. That is...until she lifted her hand again, touching his cheek. He listened to her, pausing in his thrusts, smiling down at his brave little girl. Pulling back just a little bit, he let her ankles fall down a little so she wouldn't be so folded on herself, though he didn't quite give up his position, kept them spread, his thighs keeping her from laying them down flat beside him and forcing her legs apart but still in the air.
"No, I don't suppose you are, but I'm trying my best to be careful...something tells my my bunny would like me to be a little more like myself, hmm?" Reaching down with his own hand he was the one to cup her cheek this time, his thumb running over her bottom lip while his fingers stroked her softly. "You'll still tell me if it's too much...I don't want to hurt you...too much. Some is fine..." A wolfish grin appeared on his lips as he thought about what he was about to do. "Coddling, yes...after this I'll carry you upstairs, we can share a bath, I'll pet you and take care of you...you'll want for nothing, my sweet little red."

His hand found it's place beside her head again and he withdrew...all this time his cock had just been inside her while they talked, keeping them connected...and with a low growl he thrust back into her just when the last few inches remained, this one hard, rough...barely a moment passed before he was withdrawing again, the next thrust shaking the whole sofa as well as her slender frame as he groaned in pleasure. Vilkas was holding back no more...giving her no pause before he pulled back only to force himself into her over and over, his speed picking up until the maddening friction was pure bliss for him, his hips crashing into her ringing out through the room alongside his grunts and groans of satisfaction. All the while his eyes were on hers, he was watching, ready to stop if it truly became too much for the young virgin.

It made a shiver run up her spine when he said she'd know when she was meant to feel like prey. Vilkas even went as far as to explain the feelings that she might experience, the thoughts. Whimpering softly, Ruby had to admit there was appeal. She'd be safe, with him, even as prey. It wouldn't be like the park. She had feared for her life, with good reason. The desire to be with him was what made it safe, made her a willing participant. The thrust made her body bounce slightly and she moaned, the sound breathy. For a moment, Ruby tried to replace the fear of the park with Vilkas.. She wouldn't have been terrified, in fear of being raped repeatedly and then killed. No, it would have been a game, one in which had she managed to hurt herself, she felt like Vilkas would have babied her... Though still might have had his fun. It would likely have depended on the state in which he'd found her.

She enjoyed the sweet and playful talk, even as they came together. It felt intimate, in a way beyond just sex was intimate. It was personal and loving even. Ruby didn't miss the way his mouth twitched at her joke, her own smile fought back. Something felt off, something about the way he was touching her. It wasn't wrong, but she could tell and Vilkas admitted to holding back. It was why she told him she wouldn't break, wasn't a glass bunny. Nodding she smiled shyly.
"While I appreciate you being tender with me, it doesn't give me a good idea of what being with you is like.." She cheek leaned into his hand and she nipped at his thumb, a loving little bite. "I will, promise," She didn't want to be broken any more than he wanted to break her, but she didn't want him treating her like she'd shatter if he showed her who he was. She'd find that part of him at some point. Chuckling softly she nodded again. "I will hold you to that, Big Bad."

She felt the long length of him pull out and she held her breath as he growled and thrust back into her. The pace picked up and she could feel as each thrust rocked not only her small body but the couch as well. Her moans matched his thrusts, louder than before. She could feel him, the way her body gripped him with each pull and push of his hips. Ruby tried to keep her eyes on his, but her body wanted to bend, her eyes wanted to close and after a few moments she did just that. her head pushing back against the couch, her small, bouncing breasts offered up to the hungry wolf above her. Small hands scrambled to find a purchase on the leather couch, finding none, her hands moved to his arms, nails biting in as she moaned. It didn't hurt, at least not yet. It might later and for sure later, but Ruby welcomed it. With each hard thrust she came closer and closer to the precipice of release. Her old Masters would have never done this with her, never given her this pleasure or the care that would come later... no one but Vilkas could do this for her.

"I see...so you want to know what I like because...hmm." Vilkas had to admit she was making a good point. He had been gentle with her, mostly, because he didn't want to break her or hurt her but if she was going to be with him then eventually he would need this...he wanted to be with her more than he did, he thought, but at the same time he wanted both...he wanted to have her, and to be able to be himself, that was his ideal world...and if he never gave her the chance to experience what being with him would really be like, then how would he ever know if she could accept it? Being gentle, slow, soft...it was nice, but it wasn't what he liked, eventually he would want more and it might just make the bad part of him come out, the hybrid form that was so difficult to control. "I understand...you're right, I should at least let you feel what it might be like...my other forms are much harder to control my urges in anyway..." Chuckling he leaned down to kiss her one more time. "Big bad huh? I like that..." He'd still started a little slowly, the thrust was hard but he took his time withdrawing before he thrust into her again but slowly he started to give in to the urges he was feeling, his hips moved faster, the sound of them crashing into her became louder, the sofa moved little by little, not made for this kind of abuse, this was why he had made sure to reinforce his bed...

It wasn't long before she was moaning alongside his thrusts, his slutty little bunny was enjoying this...he could feel her cunt tremble around him, gripping him so tightly every time he tried to withdraw and slick enough that the resistance to his re-entry meant nothing as he forced himself into her, took her like a wild animal would, feral growls escaping him as the pleasure rose inside him. This...this was what she drew out of him so easily, these were the feelings he had been fighting, now he was embracing them. Her hands moved up to his arms, nails digging into his flesh and he grinned, a hand moving to find her wrist, shaking it from his arm, pinning it by her head, then her other wrist was captured too. She wasn't resisting...he didn't need to hold her prisoner like that but he wanted to...he liked feeling like she couldn't get away, like she was his to rut how he pleased as his eyes captured every inch of her perfect form, those soft little bunny ears, her breasts bouncing with every thrust, tempting him...the way her eyes closed as her body arched upward towards him.

So beautiful, so deliciously submissive...his. All his. Vilkas felt possessive, nothing would touch her unless he wanted it to, nobody would harm her...the wolf behind his eyes howled in approval of his thoughts as he thrust down into her, growling, eyes on her at all times, if she opened her eyes they would meet his, see the complete control he had over himself right now. This wasn't him out of control...this was Vilkas as he was, how he wanted to be. It wasn't long before he could feel it building inside him, that pleasure that wanted to find a way out and he groaned loudly.
"Yes...fuck...yes little red, that's it...I'm almost..." A few more thrusts and his back arched, body stiffening, hands gripping her wrists tighter as he let everything go, releasing inside his little bunny slut, gasping as her pussy gripped his cock tightly and he pumped his seed into her, thick rope after rope of his semen as his orgasm, overwhelmingly powerful, blissful...made his whole body shake as he rode it out. Finally he was done and his arms shook just holding him up, but he maintained, not wanting to hurt her as he panted softly.

Ruby had wondered if he would like that nickname, after all he had dubbed her little red and he was a wolf. A giggle left her, a smile on her lips. There had been no doubt in her mind that she had a point. Being sweet was.. sweet, but it wouldn't let her know what being with him normally was like. Something she needed to know. Unlike the worries he had, she doubted she'd have an issue... before meeting his wolf, she might have questioned it, but now? Ruby understood how he normally liked it. His predilections and nature were the biggest keys. After, he would be sweet, but before, she doubted he could control himself that much. Not his beasts, but the wildness inside him begging to be released. Moaning she felt that shift and she sought to encourage him. She remembered to tell him if she was hurting, but the pain mingled with the pleasure that ate along her nerves, leaving little room for the hurt.

She felt the couch slither along the floor with each thrust and she bit back a giggle and a cheesy line for the fairytale. Grandmother, what hard thrusts you have? The giggle leaked from her even as she moaned like the little slut she was. The words didn't pass her lips though. When Vilkas captured her wrists she whimpered and whined. She had liked having something to hold onto and she couldn't help that very submissive act of tugging on her wrists where he held them, finding they her hands did not budge. Her body molded around him and she could feel each pull of his hips. Her cries of pleasure rose in volume and it was clear that she wouldn't last too much longer, no matter what she wanted. Her eyes opened and she watched his face, even as she gasped and cried out in her pleasure.

Panting she heard him tell her he was coming second before Ruby found her own release. The shout of pleasure as she came bounced back at her in the living room. Her body coiling around him tightly as she came. Her body quaked with the pleasure and each little throb sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. Ruby's eyes closed and she panted. His hand let her wrists go, but she didn't move them.. trying to recall how to breathe. That was a thing she did, right? After a few moments her eyes opened and she looked up at him. A smile curled on her lips and she leaned up, kissing him sweetly.
"I am not sure if I can walk," laughing she fell back against the couch. "Lay down and put me on top?" She had seen the way his arms trembled. She'd want a bath, but for now, Ruby wanted nothing more than to be held and to hold him back.

Her hands brushed along his arms.
"I'd offer for you to be on top, but I think you'd crush me," teasing him Ruby giggled again. She still felt giddy from her orgasm and her eyes closed once more, an ear flickering gently. Her body felt like it had been basking in sunlight. She felt amazing. She wondered how long she'd feel so good and when would the pain come. She wouldn't mind it, but there was no way she walked away from this first time without an ache at the very least. "Told you I wouldn't break." The words offered sleepily. Ruby knew there were a few things that could happen after sex and she seemed to find that sleepy was hers.

Vilkas had given Ruby a strange look as she started to giggle beneath him, causing him to pause momentarily and raise an eyebrow at the time, his voice soft but growly. "Something amusing you, little rabbit?" He had a smirk on his face, he wasn't offended but he did want to know what it was. Grinning, he had thrust extra hard against her after that, a small punishment but mostly for his own satisfaction as he had started his relentless taking of her again, her wrists soon captured. He loved that she tried to struggle...with his weight pressed down on them there was little chance of her ever being able to get free without him releasing her but that she tried he adored, he could feel her little tugs, it made him feel powerful, in control...he smirked to himself again as the thought crossed his mind. He was powerful. He was in control...but it was nice that his bunny acted like the prey she was with him. Alongside the small struggles as she tested his grip came the moans, matching his own sounds of pleasure as they became louder, as her eyes opened and she gasped for him. Perfect...that's what his little red was, she was perfect for him in every way...and he meant that. Even when she was pouting, clearly unhappy that was perfect to be in a relationship with him, he was able to exert some control over her while he reassured her, made her smile again, told her that she was so very important to him and he had enjoyed that, he thought it was cute the way she pouted but still leaned into his touches, gave into him.

It didn't take long before both of them were erupting in pleasure...almost as soon as he had announced his own orgasm she had found her own orgasm, her quivering sex convulsing around him, gripping him tightly as he bottomed out in her for the last time and he growled his pleasure, his hips grinding as they tried to wring every ounce of that sweet, blissful feeling from their embrace and his eyes on hers...he had to force himself to hold her gaze, the strength of his orgasm almost making him close them, sending small tremors down his spine. As he finished...he was panting, releasing her wrists, reaching down to cup her cheek and smiling, laughing as she kissed him softly on the lips and told him she wasn't sure if she could walk. Shaking his head he had a grin as he responded to her.
"With that ankle I'm not surprised...but how does your cunt feel, little red? Did I hurt you in any way?" She hadn't said anything if he had, which wouldn't be good...she had promised him she would, but minor pain definitely didn't count. Either way he was worried for how she was after that...not that he thought she really was made of glass but looking up from her he had noticed that the sofa had moved around 6 feet across the room towards the kitchen door. He chuckled and looked down at her. "I knew my first time with you would be amazing but I didn't think the earth would move..." Slowly he pulled back, rising to his knees and groaning as he felt himself pull out of her, stretching and looking down at his little bunny. Her request made him chuckle again. "I don't think I'm that heavy...actually you might be right, you're pretty small you know. Part of what I like about you...I can throw you around all I like."

Reaching down he gently lifted her up to his chest, one arm around her back and one beneath her rear to hold her up before he let himself fall backwards to the other side of the sofa, taking her along with him. With her resting on top of him his hand idly stroked her from her rear, often lingering as he loved how it felt, so soft, squeezing sometimes gently and sometimes roughly....then up her back while his other played with her hair. He liked this...he wasn't so tired as she seemed to be but he had expended a good deal of energy and he wanted to just lay here with her, relax and hold her and give her the aftercare he had promised her. He vaguely recalled something about a bath, and while he wanted to he wasn't going to carry her there just yet...maybe in a little bit. "Mmmm, yes, you didn't break...does that mean I should be rougher with you?" His lips were by her ear as he petted her, and he nipped them playfully with his front teeth. "Maybe you think you're ready for my wolf form now...or maybe the hybrid?" He was mostly joking, but there was some appeal in it...maybe not the hybrid as that was hard to control, he often forgot what happened when he transformed into that every full moon, like they were two different entities...but to transform into the wolf...he'd never had sex like that, never considered it an option but the addition of the rather large knot to his cock, the form itself, huge and powerful but in a different way...he had to admit the appeal was growing since meeting Ruby. "You seem tired anyway...close your eyes, I will hold you. I might nap too...just a little...but first...you tell me what you were laughing at? What could have been so amusing in that moment, hmm?" He yawned, as if for emphasis. He hadn't felt sleepy, but he was starting to.

At the time she didn't answer him, the moment had passed as she moaned, a thrust from his hips in a sort of punishment for her laughter. If that was the sort of punishment she got, Ruby was unlikely to not laugh if the mood struck her. There had been both frustration and attraction to her hands being pinned. It meant she couldn't ground herself at all from the pleasure, hold onto something as he drove her to climax, her mind fracturing. Holding her though made her feel submissive, and she found appeal in that as well, that lack of control, his power over her. So while she couldn't ground herself she gave herself to him fully and trusted him to catch her as he sent her over the edge. The closer they both came, the faster his hips moved, the quicker her moans poured from her mouth. They fell together and she felt him bottom out in her as he came, filling her with his seed as she quivered around him, trying to relearn what breathing was. A snort left her as she had told him she couldn't walk and the answer he'd given. "I can sort of walk on my ankle, thanks." Her voice held a giggle and she sighed softly, eyes closing. So sleepy.

Blinking her eyes open she looked around the TV lay behind him, rather than before them and she twisted to see where exactly he had fucked the couch to. Another smile and then a giggle. Laughing she shook her head.
"Seems like you might need to bolt the couch down.. To keep it from going on walk about." When he pulled from her, Ruby felt his absence and she bit back a pout as he teased her. "I am.. though, no tossing me!" Pulled close she found herself on top of him, her head resting on his chest. her eyes drifted closed as she listened to his heart and breathing, the tempo lulling her towards sleep. The stroking of his hand encouraged sleep further. "Mmmn, no. No breaking." His teeth captured her ear, and it flickered in an annoyed sort of way, the crimson fur brushing into his face. "Maybe," The answer was sleepy. "Would need to talk about it more.. but I liked the idea of running and being caught." Her cheek nuzzled his chest and she yawned again. "Maybe once my ankle is healed.."

He told her to sleep and she cuddled in closer, more than willing to do just that.
"Need a blanket," the words soft, mumbled. When he questioned her she chuckled and shook her head some. "Grandmother, what hard thrusts you have." The words softer now, thicker, sleep claiming her. She smiled as she felt his rumbling laughter, a small finger poking his side gently. "Beds are not meant to move." It was the last words before sleep claimed her. Her breathing would slow and even out and occasionally an ear would twitch or her tail would wiggle a little. Her sleep was dreamless, though she had a very real sense of safety as she slept. It would be several hours before she woke again, the sun having started to set. Shifting along him, the first thing she felt was a tightness and an ache.

"Vilkas?" His name was whispered and she nuzzled her cheek to his chest again. "Wake up." Her voice was sweet as she tried to coax him from sleep. "I think you pulled something," her voice was warm with her laughter at her own bad joke. "I need a bath..." Her mouth bushed his chest and she curled closer. She could maybe sleep more if he didn't wake. That idea was just as appealing. She would need a bath at some point though. Ruby wondered if he would have things for a bubble bath, or if she could talk him into going to get them. A bubble bath sounded good. Sweet smelling, tons of little white bubbles, thick forming foam. "Vilkas? I want a bubble bath." Ruby's stomach gave a low growl, "And food."

Her reply had made him chuckle a little more, the way she had said it after snorting, the giggle and the sigh that followed. Chuckling at her he had responded in kind as he knelt up, pulled himself from her. "Well I was just making sure...and you'll need to do more than 'sort of walk', little red. You'll need to be able to run." A wolfish grin as he looked down at her...somehow even more beautiful than she was before, at least she seemed that way to him. Radiant...satisfied, smiling and seemingly sleepy. "And run fast at that. Wouldn't want me to catch you...would you?" As she looked around the room and commented on what had happened to the sofa he couldn't help but laugh loudly while he lifted her easily, pulling her onto his chest as he laid back against the couch. Moving it could wait until later, right now he really didn't want to move. "That's okay...I don't plan on fucking you on the sofa often enough for it to be a problem...didn't plan it this time, Ruby...but looking down at you as I laid you down...being over you, pinning you...I kind of lost my will to resist." It was the truth, he had been scared of this, scared of what could happen if he lost control but in the end when he had finally given in...it had been perfect. He hadn't lost control of himself, he hadn't even felt like it was a risk anymore...it was like the thing inside of him had been soothed, sated and happy to sit back and watch, be a part of this in it's own way. The only time he had really felt it stir was when he had mentioned chasing her...and it hadn't been like it was trying to break free like it usually was, it was a rush of excitement and desire that Vilkas himself had felt.

Petting her, a hand gliding through her hair and over her ears he had to admit this was almost as good as the sex...not quite, but just holding his little red while she cuddled into him, both of them naked, bare flesh on bare flesh as she rested on top of him. He could get used to this.
"I'll toss you if I want to bunny..." Grinning, he grabbed her rear roughly. "I'll break you if I want to either...okay, maybe not that one. Then again..." The thought of breaking her honestly wasn't appealing, he wanted his bunny whole just like she was now, maybe fleeing, maybe bound and gagged...but while he did have sadistic tendencies they didn't lean towards the extreme like that, and he was sure she wouldn't like it but teasing her about it? That he was enjoying. As she asked for a blanket, he looked up to the back of the couch where one was usually draped over it, happy to see it had survived the journey, pulling it down onto them. "There you go...close your eyes and sleep, dream of me chasing you...but we can talk about it another time. Sleep now." He'd started laughing again when she had told him what she had been thinking about and the last comment she made while still awake told him as much. "It wasn't a bed though, was it?" Letting her pass out, he closed his own eyes, idly petting her until he couldn't stay up any longer and sleep took him. The next thing he knew was her voice, like she was pulling him from the darkness and he opened his eyes as she nuzzled against him and called his name.

"I did what?" Vilkas wasn't the most aware of his surroundings when he first woke, shaking his head as he slowly let reality catch up to him, looking down at his chest to see the sweet little bunny curled against him, as beautiful as ever beneath the blanket. "I pulled something? I don't know what you're talking about...how do you feel, little red?" He planted a soft kiss on the top of her head and yawned, looking up at the ceiling. She soon made her demands known and he chuckled, shaking his head. "A bubble bath and food...you know if I'd known you were going to be this much trouble to keep I would have kept my distance...are you telling me I have to look after you now?" His tone was playful as he stretched and rose to a sitting position, guiding her so that when he stood, he could lift her with him and carry her with just an arm beneath her rear. Walking towards the stairs, he was as careful as he could be as he took her towards the bathroom. "Bath first...lucky for you I do have some bubble bath. Was nice, but not my thing, I shower, so it's mostly full." As they got to the bathroom he set her down on the edge, putting in the plug and starting to run her a reasonably hot bath, pouring in a generous amount of the green bubble bath mixture. "You know now that I think about it, did you promise to be the one making food? Hmmm? Trying to get out of it so easily?" It was only a few minutes till the bath was done, turning off the taps he started to ease himself into it with his precious little girl in his lap.

"You pulled something," her voice was still thick from sleep. between her thighs was the most delicious ache. Pain, to be sure, but there was more than that. It made her feel... like she was his. It wasn't like before, when she'd had no choice. He'd allowed her to pick. Just as he was hers. Her cheek pressed to his chest, she shifted as she did, her large ruby eyes on him. Shifting against him she let out a soft groan, nipping at his chin gently. The nip was affectionate. It still surprised her how at home she felt with him. How he made her feel so safe. Her cheeks flushed prettily and she squirmed. "Good and achy.." Her words were soft. She liked the feeling and she didn't want him to be unhappy... though had Ruby thought about it any, she would have known he liked that she was sore after... He did like pain, he'd told her as much and this was a very pleasant pain. The kiss to her hair made her smile and her tail wiggled a little.

She gasped and gave his chest a gentle slap.
"If I had known you were gonna be so stingy I wouldn't have kept my distance!" Though, they both know he'd saved her so that wouldn't have been an option. Though neither was serious with their playful remarks. "You do own me now, silly man." As Vilkas shifted she moved with him, rising to straddle his lap. Hands rested on his chest as she looked up at him. "One does normally take care of their pets. They feed them, bathe them etc." When he stood, her arms laced around his shoulders and she nestled her head into the crook of his neck, her warm breath playing along his skin. "I would have been okay with just a bath too," her lips brushing his neck as she spoke. Legs dangling on either side of him, swaying slightly as he walked up the stairs. Set on the edge of the bath, she released him reluctantly and watched as he started the water and poured the desired bubbles into the water. White froth began to form, jiggling gently above the water line.

"I wouldn't say I was trying to get out of it. But you did just ravish me and I think a meal after would be nice." She gave him a smile and shifted with him into the water. It was warm and the heat are along her skin. A soft moan left her and she shifted in his lap, so she was cradled in his arms. A wet hand lifted, coated in bubbles as she drew an absent minded pattern along his chest. "Did you sleep well?" Her cheeks were a pale pink once more and it might have been hard to tell if it was just the heat of the water or if his bunny was blushing again. She did feel shy, for some reason after the fact. She hadn't as she'd fallen asleep on him. This made her look up suddenly. "You were the bed by the way! You were not supposed to move.." She then gave a bright giggle and shook her head. "That confused me so much as I was falling asleep." Shifting again, she stretched her legs out, the warm water soothing on her ankle. "The water feels nice on my ankle.." She said as she pulled his arms around her middle, wanting to be held still.

"I can make food though, if you refuse." She said after a moment. "I think we have enough for some pasta and chicken." She tried to recall what he had in his kitchen.. their kitchen? Shifting she looked up at him, her face contemplative. "Vilkas?" She said softly and only once he looked down at her she continued. She tried to not let her ears droop and give her away. "This is my home now too, right?" She seemed unsure and perhaps a little afraid. She was used to the world she had come from, used and thrown away when no longer amusing. He wasn't like that, Ruby told herself... Yet that fear wouldn't abate till he answered her.

Vilkas didn't feel quite so achy, stretching and grinning as the events of the previous night came rushing back to him and forced a lazy smile on to his lips. It was one of the first times he'd actually woken with a girl in his bed, all the previous times had been simple one night stands, he hadn't had a relationship to compare this too but he had to admit he didn't hate waking up next to a warm body. It was definitely the only time that body had been affectionate too, anything other than flirty smiles and shy looks before they left was something he simply wasn't accustomed to considering the kind of girls he had brought back in the past, both those he'd met at a bar and those he had hired for their services. To be woken by the adorable demihuman prodding him and demanding a bubble bath was something he had never expected to experience in his life but it made him smile as he stretched and opened his eyes to look at her. "Achy? Poor little red...I'm sure you'll be okay, most girls are." He smirked and pulled her to him as she slapped his chest and called him stingy. "Oh stingy am I? My mistake...next time maybe I let you take it all?" He knew that wasn't what she had meant, but he had held back from her all the same, he always had. Far from just the usual suppressing the more feral side of his half-transformations, Vilkas had learned to transform only partially something he had practiced for a long time but of course had never done around people. It took a lot of self control to manage, elongating his nails, his fangs, his ears and even growing a tail while keeping most of his human features and as hard as it was to stop the transformation going too far it felt surprisingly natural once he was in it, comfortable either, like it was meant to be his true form all along. It was a form he was more comfortable in but one he had never shown to another person, he knew how bad it would be if anybody ever learned what he was, that he was part demi even if he'd always been curious as to what it would feel like to fuck in that form, particularly because of the thick knot formed on his manhood when he let himself get to that state. It was halfway between the fully human looking form he was in now and the monstrous form that he had tried to suppress for so long, the one that even now hungered for her body. His instincts became rougher then too, more primal, more likely to take which was another reason it would have been foolish to use it with anybody else but with Ruby? He wondered how she'd react if she knew about it. She didn't seem so scared of him.

He groaned as she climbed onto his waist.
"Oh is that what one does with their pets? That seems like too much work...I'm gonna go back to sleep." He closed his eyes and let his head fall to the side, pretending to snore though he couldn't stop the grin on his lips from betraying him as he tried to fight back laughter. He kept that up for only a few seconds before he carried her to the bathtub, ran the bath and held her, petting her while it filled up. "Don't worry, silly bunny, I will cook for you even if I'm not very good at it. I'm sure I can make you a sandwich or something." He smiled softly as he eased into the tub with her in his lap, sighing happily as the heat sank into him. She made a comment while he took up a sponge and began to gently wash her, being as careful as he possibly could with her ankle, worried it would still hurt a lot as he didn't expect it to have healed this quickly. "Oh is that what you meant last night? It's okay, I didn't get it either..." He smiled, starting to wash her hair and in particular focusing on petting her ears, very much enjoying how soft they were. "I didn't sign up to be your bed you know, you're taking an awful lot of liberties." Running his fingers over her ears with the shampoo on them, he had the sudden urge to show her that side of him, that form he had tried so hard to learn to control. Besides other people likely getting him arrested as a subhuman the other reason he had never shown anybody is because of how it was closer to his feral side, how it made him feel more out of control but that side of him had somehow retreated as they'd been together the night before when it had been raging, desperate to get at Ruby since they had met. He knew it hungered for her, desired her, it was a part of him and felt so alienated and foreign at times like these...a part that scared him, but around her...he really thought it didn't want to hurt her.

He was dragged from his thoughts as she said his name.
"Huh? Ruby what's wrong?" The way she'd said it he could tell there was something the matter and as she asked the question in that unsure voice he couldn't help but chuckle. She seemed so vulnerable, it made him want to protect her not from himself this time but from everything, from the outside world and he pulled her head to his chest, holding her close. "Silly little red...of course it's ours. I thought I'd made that clear, what's mine is yours too, everything, you understand?" He paused for a moment. "You're not subhuman to me, you know that, don't you Ruby? My curse, whatever I am, it's different, yeah...scary, especially when I transform into the monster but you've seen the other side, the pure wolf form and you weren't scared were you? You don't even seem scared of the monster, not really...I guess what I'm saying is I'm not human either, I don't think I'm better than you or you deserve to be some kind of slave with no rights. You're mine, my pet, but you have all the rights I do in this house, understood." He grabbed her ears gently and pulled her head back, leaning in to place a gentle kiss on her lips. "I can prove we're the same. This...I've never shown anybody, nobody has ever seen me like this obviously, but you..." He closed his eyes and concentrated on letting the primal side of himself wash over him. He could feel it first in his hands and feet, nails elongating and becoming sharper though a little shy of full on claws. Behind him, just above his ass he could feel the tail begin to form, the same colour as his hair, long and slightly bushy though in the water it would be hard to tell, and there would be no way for Ruby to see it. His ears started to change, both in shape and size, they elongated and shifted up his head until there were a pair of wolf's ears there, not human ones. As he opened his eyes and forced a smile, a little apprehensive but trusting she of all people wouldn't judge him, the left ear twitched and he met her gaze. "See? We're the same, really...I'm just the predator so I get to eat you if you annoy me."

The playful intensity earned him a swat on his arm and a frown. "You are not exactly small!" This was very true and with it having been her first time.. It didn't hurt though and she knew he was likely right, she'd be okay. Naturally her mother had long since prepared her for this and that was how Ruby knew a hot bath would do wonders to help that ache. She gave a very unladylike growl and swatted at him again. "You didn't hold back!" Her cheeks heated as she recalled exactly what it had felt like as he had bottomed out in her. The pleasure she'd felt flickering back like a warm memory. Shivering Ruby snuggled closer to him. stealing his warmth. A soft snort and looked up at him as she shifted to sit properly. "Yes, that is what one does!" The fake snoring made her pinch him gently and his smile drew forth one of her own. "No sleeping! I plan on being high maintenance and need to be cared for!" She smiled softly and pressed a kiss to his jaw. "Thank you."

"You pulled me on top of you! That made you the bed! And beds are not meant to move while you're trying to sleep!!!" This all was making her smile so much her cheeks hurt. Vilkas made her happy, she realized. It wasn't a big shock and it wasn't hard after the life she'd led... But he still made her smile like a fool and she loved it. The cloth slid over her body, gentle as he cleaned her from head to toe. When his hand began to wash her ears they flickered in annoyance. "Careful, don't get soap in them." Her voice was soft and far from angry. Her ears though were very sensitive. It was while he carefully washed her that her mind had drifted, that uncertainty bubbling up. Rather than let it fester she said his name and as he looked at her, she asked him her question. His answer made her smile shyly. "Yeah?" Leaning forward she kissed him, a happy expression of her emotions. Equals, a home and someone to care for her as much as she cared for them. Not an object and someday maybe loved... What more could she ask for?

"Hmm?" She tilted her head, looking at him. She hadn't been afraid of his wolf, he'd been beautiful and while she likely dismissed how dangerous he could be, she had wanted nothing more than to play with him. Vilkas got her full attention as he told her that he would be showing her something he'd never shown anyone before. She gasped and shifted in the water, some of it spilling over the side as she reached bubble covered fingers toward his ears. "You have ears!!" The words were high-pitched and excited. She was gentle as she rubbed his ears, her fingers moving in soothing little motions. Leaning forward, her breasts pressed to his shoulder and his face slightly as she licked the edge on his ear, curious if he'd like it. She snorted into his ear a second later. "You can eat me anytime you like.." Her voice was husky and playful. "Devour me even, but no killing." Shifting back into his lap she gazed up at his ears. "I really like them, all.. jokes aside."

"You're sure I'm not small? How would you know, weren't you a virgin?" He grinned, knowing his argument really held no weight but it was so very much fun to tease his little bunny. He took the swat from her and raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh? You're that sure I didn't hold back, little red?" While it was true he'd been rough with her, Vilkas knew he could have been rougher and he knew that if he truly let himself go and transformed then it wouldn't even be a close comparison. He smiled up at her and nodded. "As you say little bunny, I suppose I shouldn't probably get used to being prodded and poked awake and having to take care of you then huh?" He'd happily kissed her back, feeling comfortable, lazy with her laying on top of him and overall happy before he'd carried her to the bathtub and began to wash the both of them.

"Relax, I'm not going to get soap in your ears!" He rolled his eyes as she flicked them at him, carefully washing them and rubbing his fingertips and thumb up and down them. He couldn't help himself, he loved touching this part of her, and her tail...what made her different from the humans who felt it was their right to imprison her kind was what made her special, it was beautiful. Soft, kind of floppy and kind of firm ears that he could play with, oblivious to how sensitive they were not just to sound but to his touch as he pawed at her. He spent no less time running his hands and the sponge over the rest of her body, not a single second did she get to spend without his hands all over her, he seemed endlessly fascinated and determined to memorise every curve, to memorise how every single inch of her felt to his touch. She didn't seem to mind, she seemed more shy and nervous at the moment and her question went somewhat to explaining that. He'd answered the best that he could, tried to assure her that what was his was also hers. "Yes Ruby, I mean it. I can't think of anything I'd like mo...ah!" She lunged at him, kissing him passionately and he felt the laughter bubbling up in him as he'd grabbed her waist and kissed her back hard, growling softly as the kiss had broken. "You know it's meant to be wolves attacking bunnies, not the other way around..."

Revealing his ears to her, something he hadn't really experimented with himself beyond a few looks in the mirror was a huge step in trust for him, and for the second time in as many days he found he was the nervous one all of a sudden. Of course he didn't expect her to reject him because of them, that would be crazy considering who they both were but it was still enough to make him feel doubt and when she turned to him, reaching for them, he had started to grin when she had touched them. Vilkas had never actually touched his own ears, he'd seen them and that had been enough for him, he had no idea how sensitive they were to the touch, much like her own and he gasped, wincing a little.
"Ruby! Careful, they..." It wasn't just the way she was touching them, rubbing them though that felt like an erogenous zone of some kind, pleasure on the verge of pain in a place he'd never even had before...it was the high pitched squeal of her voice that had seemed amplified as it had reached them too and he'd actually shivered as she licked one of his ears. "Fuck...they're sensitive, be careful...nobody has ever touched my ears before!" Her words didn't help how he was feeling as he growled again, he could feel a throbbing ache in the thick knot which had grown at the base of his cock as she settled back down into his lap. "I'm glad you like them...I can keep them while we are alone, if you like. The ears, the tail and...the other thing." He even blushed himself a little, and grinned. If his ears were sensitive, he knew his tail would be too and they would be nothing compared to the knot...

She snorted and lifted a brow. "You seem to forget where I come from." The response was dry, but she smiled softly. "So yeah, I am sure." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully and giggled. His question made her pause and tilt her head toward him, considering. "I suppose I don't know. But it felt like you didn't." The way he had said it though definitely made her question it. It also brought forth the curiosity of what him not holding back might be like. She squirmed gently in his arms. Another bright giggle and she nodded sagely. "You should! You found me and showed me human kindness. You messed up. I am your problem now." Curled into him the way she was, Ruby almost regretted asking for that bath. She was comfy like this. So what if she ached so sweetly.. they could deal with it later right?

She hadn't voiced this though and she soon found herself in his lap, being washed. There wasn't a single part of her body that his hands didn't touch. His touches were tender as she washed every inch of her body, even her ears.
"It is tricky!" she pouted some, "I even get soap in them sometimes." The feeling of his fingers along the velvet soft fur made heat coil in her belly and she bit the inside of her cheek as she fought the desire to wiggle in his lap. It felt so good, so sensitive.. but she was more used to her ears being touched. It allowed her to control her reactions.

Her laughter followed his claim about wolves attacking bunnies and she tilted her head to the side, her long crimson hair floating along the surface of the water, bubbles caught in those locks.
"Haven't you ever heard of the rabbit of caerbannog?" Eyes shimmering Ruby bit back another giggle. "That bunny wasn't a passive little ball of floof. It was vicious!" Lifting her hands up she made a rawr sound and scrunched her face up. "See! terrifying!" She had just wanted to make him laugh, no real desire to take his place as the hunter in their little dynamic. She was still looking forward to being chased by him once her ankle healed. That idea aroused her more than she was willing to admit. It even shamed her a little, after how and more so... why he had found her. It was a shade of the way those men had chased her.. But with him? She wanted to be chased and caught and roughly fucked.

She chucked lowly in his ear.
"So yours are sensitive too?" She had acted fully aware of how her own ears felt when touched. Rubbing her nose to the spot where his ears met his hair she made a soft purring sound before slipping back down to sit like a good girl in his lap. It wasn't a surprise at all to find him aroused beneath her rear once more. "Yeah?" She gave him a small, shy smile. The idea was actually nice. A home of their own kind.. Something that was impossible in their world. She wanted to play house with him though. "I would like that. You know we'd be one of the few, if not the only ones able to live like this?" As if she just tuned into what he said she looked up quickly. "Wait tail and... what now?"

Vilkas growled softly, his hand stroking down over her. "I have not forgotten..." There was a dangerous note to his tone as he said it, and for a moment he wasn't the happy man she'd been flirting playfully with. He soon managed to push past it. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. You'll find out, I'm sure." He grinned and pretended to be horrified, his eyes widening at her. "Wait, I didn't know I'd be stuck with you, this isn't fair, I best throw you out of here before it gets any worse!" Laughing he grabbed her waist and lifted her, throwing her over his shoulder as he started carrying her, making like he was going towards the door before he took her to the bathroom instead and ran their bath. For somebody who spent most of his time alone, Vilkas was quickly becoming addicted to how playful she was, how much fun they were having together...he hadn't smiled as much as he had in the past two days in perhaps his entire lifetime until then, and it didn't seem like it would be slowing down any time soon.

In the tub he continued to wash her and fool around, laughing as she attacked him.
"The rabbit of caerbannog? Oh so you're vicious now? I didn't agree to this either!" He was laughing, but his ears really were that sensitive, almost painful even as he'd never had them touched before and he winced as she chuckled in his ear...everything seemed so much louder like this, he could feel the vibrations in her voice and he groaned as she rubbed her nose against the base of them...it was obviously arousing him and he wasn't sure that was such a good idea considering she had only just lost her virginity to him and had claimed she was still aching. "Yes...I've never touched them before but it seems so..." He felt her plant her ass back down against his length which had responded in kind already, and he reached out to pet her ears again in vengeance. "I'm sure you're at least used to your ears being so sensitive...nobody has ever touched mine before." He grinned at her. "Yes, I have a tail, you're not the only one you know! Honestly...I've never really been in this form for more than ten minutes, I managed it while trying to learn better self control but letting humans see it would be foolish. I've never had anybody to share any of this with...I never even realised how sensitive my ears would be, I've been a full wolf before but not around people, not had somebody..." He glared at her playfully. "Chuckle directly into my ear and nibble it before."

He finished cleaning the both of them off.
"We can do that, we can live together...when I look human nobody knows the difference, it's why they leave me alone, I'm not considered subhuman. I suppose I'm lucky like that." He smiled and brushed his hand over her cheek. "And I can protect you like this, we have a plan remember? You'll be mine." He grinned and started to rise from the tub, gently prising her from his lap first before he stood up in front of her. As he rose, not only was the knot at the base of his shaft now visible, something he again hadn't ever touched, but his tail too. He suspected the tail might be a little less sensitive than his ears at least though he didn't know for sure, the knot though...he had a feeling that was even more sensitive, something he was eager to find out in the future. He climbed out of the tub and then reached in to grab Ruby, lifting her by the waist and lowering her onto the floor. Grabbing a couple of towels, passed her one and started to dry her off, starting around her shoulders before moving lower.

Back
Top Bottom