Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"It is a temporary measure. Especially with that black lightning that is raining down on the barrier. And the caster is too far away for me to do anything."

Vivian was just looking over for a moment in time before she was commenting, "Yes but it would be a risk that be help everybody else in the end."

"maybe maybe nod dear sister unless you strip the caster of their powers you would have to stay close to them in order for them not ot be able to do the spell again" Kodi knew she couldn't do that or at least not as far as he knew

Vivian was looking over towards him for a moment before she commented, "Yes that may be the case but.... I don't need to do it for long. I can do it long enough for them to be pinpointed."

Vivian was giving a nod of her head before she was pushing a bit of her hair out of her face and was commenting that a nap sounded wonderful at that point in time. "Will you stay with me for a bit?" she was questioning her brother. She knew that Greg wouldn't care at all, especially since recently she hadn't been able to see Kodi much.

Vivian was just looking at him for a moment before she spoke in a soft voice, "You don't need to stay..... I'm just being.... a selfish sister."

"Yes I am..... Because I'm wanting you to stay with me.... even though.... I know you don't want to. You want to return to your tower."

"you are my sister Viv nothing you ask of me is too much or selfish" Kodi smiled at her and while yes he did want to return he also wanted her to be happy

Vivian was just speaking, "No it is alright.... I don't want you to be uncomfortable. You can go back to your tower but.... I hope that you'll come out more often. Or at least let people up to see you.... At least me."

"I'll stay with you as you asked Viv you never have to worry about that ok" Kodi would do as she asked simply because she asked him if he would stay with her

Vivian was giving a nod of her head before she was brushing some of her hair out of her face. She really needed to wash her hair and braid it, but that was one of those things where it just seemed to be more work than not.

Kodi looked at her "so I gather why her father is furious but why has no one else besides Ari tried to talk to Aranya?" Vivian had mentioned the fight between her and her father so he was curious

"I mean.... Right now really isn't the best time to try and talk to her since she is asleep. Otherwise I'm not sure. I personally didn't because I only heard part of the fight, but not all of it. So I truly don't know the full story." Vivian was commenting. that was more than likely the reason... Nobody knew the full story..

"I understand but after she wakes someone needs to talk to her preferable someone as stubborn as she is" Kodi knew that ti would be easy speak to her father while she was resting and then talk to her after wards

Vivian was just looking for a moment before she was giggling, "Well then I would have to say either yourself or Brayden."

"Brayden would be best besides I don't think he trusts me all that much" Kodi knew she didn't because of what had happened back at the castle before they had left

Back
Top Bottom