Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"back in to the room and lock the door" knowing the killer was near and in the kings garden made him nervous as he would need permission to go in there

Ariella was shaking her head before she spoke, "No, I won't." She was just wrapping her arms around him lightly although it wasn't long before the person was actually coming out from the garden. "So.... you did survive." the person spoke which just had Ariella looking over confused.

Kodi heard the male and then pushed her in to the room closing the door as he did so. Kodi then drew his sword and stood in front of his lab and room

Ariella was stumbling backwards into the room and was falling onto the floor. "You should step out of the way so that I can kill her. Before her memories surface, before her powers return. My lord isn't pleased that we failed the first time." the hooded figure spoke and was soon enough drawing his own sword.

"oh well then if that is the case" Kodi moved as if he was going to let him near her and then spun brinign his sword up over his head and then down in an arc aiming for the males neck "I really don't care"

Ariella had heard what the man had said, although she was highly confused about it. Memories recovering? Powers returning? What had he even been talking about?! Now she was a bit fearful that Kodi was going to be mad at her for lying to him, even though it hadn't been intentional at all.

The man was avoiding the sword before just seeming to vanish away, leaving behind a strong demonic energy.

Ariella just moved close to Kodi, but was just staring off into the distance. "W....What did he mean.....? Memories being recover? Powers returning? W.....What am I.....?" her voice was soft as she questioned. A clear indication that she truly had absolutely no idea.

"for now we keep this between the two of us no one else needs to know" Kodi suspected he knew but for now he wanted to keep quite about it

Ariella was just looking towards him before she spoke in a soft voice, "Y...Yes Master." She was however flinching away slightly when the king all of a sudden seemed to be arriving, and boy did he look pissed off. She was instantly going down in a curtsy to the man.

Kodi bowed as well "my king I regret to inform you that a demon managed to enter the castle and entered the innner garden in an attept to lure myself and my pet in there to kill us both we wisely stayed out of the garden as it is forbidden to enter tehre" Kodi covered their asses sicne neither had entered the garden

Zack was just looking at the pair of them for a moment before he spoke, "I can feel its magic. I can feel the taint of its magic within my garden." He was however looking towards the female that was rising from her curtsy before he spoke in a sharp voice, "I do hope you learned not to be entering my gardens." "Y....Yes My Lord..." Ariella squeaked in a frightened voice and was dropping down to her knees in that show of forgiveness.

Kodi then looked to the maid who was killed "my lord what of the murdered maid I know she has children and her husband is one of our passed on soldiers" this left the children orphaned and with out family

Zack just looked towards the dead maid for a moment before he spoke, "If I recall she only has one child. An infant." Ariella was looking up for a brief moment in time as she listened to the king basically commenting that he really didn't care what happened to the child. "I....I shall take care of the child.... i....if that is acceptable, Master." she spoke after a moment in time. No she didn't want the child to be abandoned.

Zack was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "If it is fine with you Kodi, then that is acceptable." After that he was speaking to another one of the servants, telling them to go and fetch the child.

Vivian was giving a faint chuckle before she was commenting, "Oh I wouldn't say that I missed the fun completely. I saw it from the distance."

Vivian was just giving a faint chuckle and soon enough a servant was walking up with the baby boy in her arms. A screaming baby boy that she was trying to get to be quiet. "You are going to hurt him doing that!" Ariella gasp and she was moving quickly, taking the child from the woman. Nope she didn't even wait for Kodi to state that she was free to move or anything. She couldn't stand seeing how the infant was being treated. The little boy seemed to be slowly calming down as Ariella held him gently in her arms, calmly telling him that he was safe.

"take him back in to the room for the time being" Kodi wasn't mad as he had even been annoyed by how the maid was handling the child

"Yes Master." Ariella spoke in a gentle voice and Vivian was ordering the maid to go and get stuff that was needed for the infant. Diapers, bottles, formula, and to get a move on.

Back
Top Bottom