Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"What is it? " Ariella questioned in a soft voice after a moment in time. There was a slightly fearful look in her eyes, and she was obviously a bit untrusting of him. She was shaking her head stating that she wasn't going to drink. Beside he still had to go over wardrobe stuff.

Ariella just looked at him before she spoke "No because it is probably a drug. If you are wanting sex then just say so. I figured that is all you wanted me for. That is all men ever seen to want female slaves for."

"one that is not all you will be used for but I do need to test this and it will help me out greatly and two if you do I'll let you design the new garden for when my normal lab nd room are repaired as it will need ot be replanted" Kodi figured she would enjoy that

"So the other role of mine is being a guinea pig for your experiments. And here I thought you were a decent person." Ariella spoke before she was just grabbing it from him before she was drinking it anyways. Perhaps her not being able to speak was a bit more ideal at times. Well it didn't kick in right away, it took a few minutes but it was long before she was swaying a bit before falling onto the bed.

Kodi chuckled once she was out "not all of them but some of them" while she wouldn't hear this he would expalin it later. Kodi then stroiied her of her clothing and tossed his aside as well before he settled her in the middle of the bed. Kodi then situated himself between her thighs and pushed h=in to her groaning at the feel. Ariella wouldn't even feel the pain of him entering her because of the drug

Ariella could feel the wetness between her legs and she could feel her clothes being taken away. When she did wake up from the drug, everything was a bit hazy and blurry. And she could feel something inside of her. When the foggy head disappeared she realized that it was Kodi who had buried himself deep inside of her. How did she know that would happen. But it wasn't as though she was a virgin, she had been forced into sex many times before. This wasn't anything new, other than the fact that she wasn't tied down.

Ariella wasn't overly keen on what was happening at that point in time, tears actually dripping down her cheeks a bit. Probably because she felt like this was all being forced on her.

Jodi shifted how he was sitting and then pulled her to him wrapping his arms around her lightly “ this will be the only time you won’t have consent I swear”

"Not like I have a choice." Ariella spoke after a moment in time, still not making eye contact with him. No she just seemed to give up the fight. There was no point in trying to fight, she couldn't win.

Ariella was just looking at him when she forced to before she spoke, "I am nothing more than a slave, it doesn't matter."

Ariella was just studying him for a brief moment in time, but was deciding to trust him. Hopefully he was different than the others.

After a few hours, Ariella found herself being startled awake by an ear-piercing shriek from somewhere. Honestly she didn't even know when she had fallen asleep, or maybe she had passed out. All she knew was that she was rather sore between her legs. She was sitting up slowly and just looked around. Oh it seemed like Kodi was passed out next to her as well.

Kodi grumbled when he heard the scream and then sat up and rubbed his face "stay here and rest" Kodi then stood up and dressed instead of his usual pants and shirt Kodi put his uniform on and then headed out grabbing his sword as he did so

Ariella was giving a small nod of her head before she was just curling up on the bed once again, burrowing under the covers. The scream had been from one of the other servants, who had been walking to Kodi's chambers to see if he was wanting breakfast. It seemed like somebody had been murdered right in the hallway, and pinned up on the wall like a trophy.

Kodi looked over the scene before he started giving out orders. the first was to get the other two grand generals and then second was to send for someone to collect the body once they were done looking it over

The servant was giving a bow before she was running off so that she could go and find the other two grand generals. What would probably shock Kodi was if he turned around, he would see that Ariella was standing nearby just looking at the body. A sheet wrapped around herself, and soon enough she was walking over towards the body. "It reeks of demon. High level demon." Ariella spoke in a soft voice although she definitely seemed a bit out of it, just like she had been when it came to the garden.

Ariella was just looking towards him for a moment in time, her eyes a rather dull color. "The killer.... is still here.... hiding.... in the garden...." she mumbled although this is about when she seemed to sway on her feet a bit.

Back
Top Bottom