Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Brayden just looked over before he spoke, "Even if her powers did show up again, that could work in our favor. Get her to trust you and become loyal to you, those powers become yours."

"very true and he should die in the next day or two it will be painful for him but otherwise that is it" Kodi set the vile in the sink to be washed before moving back to his desk

Brayden was tossing the man out of the room before he was just looking over towards the woman that was curled up in his friend's bed at that point in time. "I have to wonder.... I heard a rumor.... that the angel princess had gone missing. I wonder..." he started although knew that he didn't have to finish that thought.

"you and me both it seems some of her memories are coming back so we will find out soon I guess" Kodi then wished him luck with his duties as he had some more work to do as well before getting to crash

Brayden was giving a wave before he was turning and leaving the room so that he could continue on with his own duties.

The rest of the night went by rather quickly. The king had taken to fucking his slave a few more times that night, and trying out some of the other vials that he had been given. Brayden had ended up returning to his own rooms to get some sleep for the evening as well. Soon after Kodi had gone to sleep, it seemed like Ariella was awake and had slipped out of the room. Although it seemed like she was in more of a trance as she walked down the hallway and was actually entering the forbidden garden. She was kneeling down at the center of the garden and just looking up towards the glass ceiling before she was whispering something softly. Well the once dead garden almost seemed to be coming back to life while she was sitting in there. The flowers themselves almost seemed to be drawn to her, coiling around her in a gentle manner.

Kodi felt her leave and got up to follow her. when Kodi spotted her in the garden he looked around and then rushed in and grabbed her pulling her out and hauling her back to the room. Kodi was more then a little nervous about someone having seen her in there but for the moment he just needed to get her back to bed.

Ariella was startled to find herself being pulled out of the garden, but that seemed to break the trance that she had been in. It did seem like her powers were slowly waking up. Her ability was that of nature, which would explain while she had been drawn to the garden as she had been.

"you are gonna get yourself killed I swear it" Kodi set her on the bed and then rubbed his face as he tried to figure out what the hell had happened

Ariella was a bit startled and that had her moving away from him quickly as though afraid that he was going to strike her. Although she ended up going a little too far and ended up falling off the other side of the bed. The plant that was on the bedside table ended up falling as well, although when he went to see if everything was alright, he would see that the dying plant was blooming in the soil, despite the fact that it was a mess on the floor.

Kodi walked around the bed and looked at her "just because I yell doesn't mean you are going to get struck" Kodi eyes the plant and frowned a little but kept quite

Ariella was flinching away a bit and this is when the plants seemed to coil up her arm as though to comfort her. "A slave must never speak back to their master, or they shall be punished." she spoke in a low voice. Ah slave market rules.

"what the market tells you is not always right depending on the household you are sold too" Kodi then helped her up off the ground and back on to the bed

Ariella was giving a small nod of her head before she was getting off of the ground before she was speaking in a soft voice, "T...Then what are your rules?" Oh her throat was beginning to ache again, so no more talking for a while once again.

Kodi looked at her "I will explain them once your well and can help me in the lab until then I need you to rest and unless I am with you not leave the room

"When I'm well.... I'll just be a toy to you. I won't be any help, just a toy." Ariella was mumbling although it wasn't long before the king seemed to be coming in out of nowhere and the pair were being separated, the king pinning the young woman to the wall, hand around her neck. She was giving a soft whimper and went to try and remove his hand. "That garden is off limits. I should really kill you for entering." the king hissed and was turning his attention towards Kodi and was stating that he needed to be punished as well. However the king was surprised when the slave was telling him he couldn't hurt him, it wasn't Kodi's fault. "Oh so the slave protects her master." the king spoke and his grip was tightening a bit.

"my lord she slept walked in there she knows she is not to go it she was informed of this when we walked past on the way here when i went to grab her she was still sleeping and didn't wake till we got back to the room" Kodi knew that he was pissed over this but he also had to keep her safe"

The king was just looking over and was soon letting go of Ariella. She was falling onto the ground and was coughing now that she was able to catch her breath, but she was trembling all over. No she hadn't meant to anger him at all, and even now her words wouldn't come out at all. "I'll let it slide this time, but next time I won't be so lenient." the king spoke in a harsh voice before he was leaving. Ariella didn't move from the ground at all, no she was afraid that Kodi was going to punish her as well. She had bruises around her neck from that already, and her breathing was still on the rapid side.

"understood my lord it won't happen again I swear" Kodi bowed to the male but until he had fully left he made no moves to go to her. once he was certain the king was gone only then did he go over to check on her and look over her neck to make sure it wasn't injured

Ariella was just trembling and even seemed to flinch away from his touch, although it wasn't intentionally at all. "T....This slave apologizes to have cause problems for her master. This slave won't do it again...." she whispered, tears falling down her cheeks.

"its fine you werent even awake I'll set things up so that you can't leave at night with out me knowing" Kodi hoped htis owuld keep her out of trouble "let me get somethign for this bruise" Kodi then went in to his lab and got what he needed

"I...… But I was awake. I knew where I was going, I knew what I was doing. But.... it was as though my body was acting on its own. That garden.... called out to me....." Ariella whispered after a moment in time before she was looking over herself as well, giving a startled gasp when she realized that her injuries were gone, other than the bruise and the healing head injury.

"tell no one but me this ever do you understand if the king finds out he will kill you for going in there" Kodi had noticed as well but for the time being he said nothing about her injuries being gone

Ariella just looked at him for a moment in time before she speaking softly, "You are tense, master. Go and lie on your stomach. Let me help." No all she planned on doing was giving him a back massage.

Back
Top Bottom