Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Kodi motioned for her to sit on the bed "go on you don't need to have my permission to sit down on the bed" Kodi really wanted to take her but he knew she needed to recover first

Ariella was just looking at him for a moment as she was sitting down before she spoke, "Master is wanting something. Master may take what he needs. This slave shall be fine."

Ariella was actually leaning into his touch slightly before she was just closing her eyes for a brief moment in time. His touch was a comfort at that point in time, something that she could focus on other than the pain. But she was looking at him before she was stating in a soft voice that she wanted to help him. She could see the tent in his pants.

Kodi chuckled and then sat down next to her "and how would you be able to help me right now Ariella your injured and I don't want to hurt you just to get a little relief"

"I....." Ariella started before she was just looking at her hands before she was whispering, "Slaves are meant to please their masters....." Something that she had been forever hearing while she had been in the slave market, which she had been tossed into after she had woken up.

"I understand that but you can't truly please me if you are hurt while trying" Kodi brushed the hair out of her face and then smiled at her

Ariella was just giving a small nod before she was just rubbing her eyes ever so slightly. She was exhausted all of a sudden, and she wasn't quite sure why. Perhaps it was from everything that had been going on the last few days.

"lay down and rest in the morning I'll have some work for you to do" Kodi urged her under the blankets and the settled them over her before going in to his lab to get back to work

Ariella was just laying down on the bed and was soon enough falling into a light sleep, her breathing calm and slow. Maybe that is why she was so exhausted. She had been unconscious for two weeks and had just woken up a few days ago. It wasn't long before Kodi would hear a knock on his door and soon enough the king would be coming into the room, telling him that he absolutely loved the vials. He was commenting that he should try it out on his own slave.

Kodi nodded his head "I shall my king once she is in better shape" Kodi then pointed out that she was out cold "pain killers shouldn't kick in that fast she was exhausted to begin with" the medicine he had used speeded up recovery times so instead of a week or more he was looking at a day or two before she would be better

This had the king nodding his head before he was heading over to look at the slave that was asleep in his general's bed. "I want to know about this woman's origins." he was making a comment before he was turning and leaving the room.

"I'll see what I can find out the slave market owner is still in a cell down below so I will ask him" Kodi then caught up with him and handed him a new box "these are several in progress drugs for you to try" Kodi then opened it for him inside were four slim viles "the purple one causes the drinker to have heightened sensitivity to all stimulations the green one causes the drinker to crave sex with the first person they have sex with after drinking it last for a total of eight hours the yellow one keeps males hard longer without causing pain and the orange one is an aphrodisiac that can be ingested or if the vile is put into a females pussy and drained into them that causes them to cum easily but repeatedly"

The king was nodding his head after a moment in time before he was taking the box, and listened to what he had to say about the drugs. Oh yes he would definitely try those out, and with that he was walking away so that he could get his own stuff done. Although he was commenting that it looked like his slave was trapped in a nightmare or something. Yeah Ariella was, another flashback of the past. All she saw was openness and air, that feeling of falling, and even in the dream she saw the ground coming closer and closer.

Kodi sighed and then walked over and stroked her head and simply talked ot her telling her to calm down and relax that it was just a dream

There were actually tears falling down Ariella's cheeks even with her being asleep. She was just whispering something, it sounded like she was just saying that she was sorry over and over again. She did seem to relax a bit when he was stroking her head gently though, which was a good sign.

Ariella had ended up settling, it had taken a bit, but she was calm at least. There were stains on her cheeks from where the tears were, but that was to be expected from somebody crying. It wasn't long before Brayden was coming into the room and was actually hauling in the slave trader who was actually pointing at Ariella, obviously startled to see that she was alive. He was stating that it would be better if they killed her now.

Kodi looked at the male form where he was sitting and then held up a vile of blood-red liquid "tell me why you say that and where you got her or you will be drinking this and dying a slow and painful death" Kodi watched the male his eyes never straying

"We picked up the girl from another one of the nobles. They had found her in that crater out in the western field, from that meteor or whatever that had fallen from the sky. They kept her for those two weeks while she was unconscious and then sold her off to us. But that girl.... she fell from the sky. That fall should have killed her. But it didn't." the man spoke in a dark tone, hostility seeming to radiate off of him.

Kodi stood up and walked over to him "what else I know you know more" Kodi could feel the hostility and he didn't like it one bit

The male was just holding out something that had been on the woman when she had been founded. It was an angelic item, something that only belonged to the royal family. "Either she is a thief or she is a royal. But either way.... the fall wasn't accidental. Somebody wanted her dead. And once they find out that she isn't.... well you have some dangerous enemies headed towards you, all for that girl." the man spoke. Brayden was just listening for a moment in time although he wasn't saying anything, merely listening.

Kodi took the item and then stuck it in his pocket "your no longer of use to me" with the he forced the male to drink the liquid before turning away form him

The man was spitting out the liquid or at least attempting to spit out the liquid. He had no idea what it was but Brayden wasn't really allowing him to spit it out either. "So your new slave is.... part of the angelic race. Either a thief that stole from royalty, or a royal herself. Since it was done on purpose that she is here, means her powers were bound and she was pushed more or less." Brayden was commenting after a moment in time.

"yes I am not going to worry until her powers start to show again" Kodi knew that if the binding wasn't done right they would show back up

Back
Top Bottom