Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Ariella was giving a startled shriek when she was being tossed her over his shoulder. Well that wasn't going to help with injuries at all, although as soon as they were safely around the corner, the bomb in the garden went off. She was trembling slightly on his shoulder before she was just holding her head as though it was bothering here. Oh that was the first time for a random memory flash, she was seeing a garden exploding, and that was all. So she had witnesses something like that before. Brayden was coming over although it wasn't long before Kodi's sister was managing to get the young woman that was draped over Kodi's shoulder away, and was just kneeling on the ground with her. The blonde haired female was just holding her head as though it pained her.

Kodi watched his new slave but jumped when he hear the kings roar wanting to know what the hell was going on. this had him looking at the others before poking his head around the corner and looking at the king "we are fine your majesty but when I get my hands on the people who ordered my lab and garden bombed I will kill them"

The king was actually storming towards them, and Ariella went to get to her feet so that she could curtsy but Brayden was just stopping her, telling her that it was fine. Telling her to just relax for the time being, that at that point in time she wasn't a slave, she was a patient that was still undergoing medical surveillance. The guard was being hauled out of the dungeon cell by Brayden, who had left Ariella with Vivian, who was just kneeling on the ground next to the young woman.

Kodi gave a slight bow and explained what happened to the king so he was aware of what was going on and why his castle had a hole in it.

The king was giving a faint sigh before he was looking towards the guard then spoke in a harsh voice, "Since you destroyed part of the castle, you get to repair it. To perfection."

this had Kodi nearly chocking on his laugh as it would take the male months to fix it all "sire I will retire to the inner castle and for the time being use my lab and room there" Kodi then pulled out a small bottle of water and a pain killer and offered them to his slave "take them they will help your head" Kodi needed her well before she could help in his lab or before he could take her to bed but she could restart his garden from seeds so they can be transplanted when they move back

Ariella was taking the water and the pain killers before she was putting the pill in her mouth and opening the water to swallow it down. It wasn't long before she was getting to her feet and going over next to him. The king was nodding before he was speaking, "And I am off to try that new drug." This had Ariella raising an eyebrow but she wasn't going to question about it at all.

"have fun my king the gold vile is for her and the red one is for you" Kodi had already explained what the two drugs would do so by telling him to colors he would be aware of which drug would do what so that he didn't mix them up. Kodi then put a hand to her back after letting the other know he was going to go and rest and then urged her to head further in to the castle

Ariella was moving after him, just gazing around as she did so. Although she was pausing for a brief moment as they started to walk past the indoor garden area, with a glass window above. Of all of the times she had explored the castle, this was a place that she had never seen before. Probably because while she had her freedom to roam, this was an area that had been off limits.

Kodi looked at her "stay out of there even to the generals that garden is off limits" Kodi then took her arm and pulled her forward so that they could keep going

Ariella was stumbling a bit when he was pulling her forward, all of a sudden worried that she had done something wrong. But why.... why that garden off limits? It was so beautiful, despite the fact that there were a number of plants that were dying there.

While this happening the king had gone into where he had his slave chained up. "After I'm done with you. You shall become Brayden's pet." he spoke before he was forcing her mouth open and making her swallow the contents of the golden vial.

Aranya coughed after being forced to swallow what was in the gold colored vile. Aranya glared at the male from where she was chained up and just snarled at him. Aranya had learned quickly that speaking out would result in one hell of a beating

it didn't take them long before they reached his other lab somethign that had been searched already to make sure no bombs were planted there either

"I.... I'm sorry if I angered you master." Ariella spoke in a soft voice, looking up at him with a slightly frightened look in her golden eyes.

The king was swallowing down the contents of the red vial, and before she could even prepare was stripping off her clothes and pushing inside of her. "God you are so tight." he groaned.

Kodi looked at her and then shook his head "I am not angry but I was informed that any who go in there shall be whipped to death" Kodi then pulled the door to his lab opened and urged her in " head into the bedroom and strip I'll be in to treat your wounds momentarily"

Aranya hissed in pain when he pushed in to her and her whole body tensed up

Ariella was giving a nod of her head before she was walking off towards the bedroom just glancing around for a moment in time. It looked like a very comfy room. This had her pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was stripping out of her clothing, not bothered by the fact that she was naked.

The king just groaned a bit before he started to pump in and out.

Kodi walked in a few moments later before setting the bandages and creams down and removed the ones she had so they could be changed but he also went to work on cleaning any new wounds.

Aranya bit down on the side of her cheek to keep form screaming and while she wanted to struggle the chains prevented her fomr doing so

Ariella was just watching him but didn't do anything to stop him, just let him do what he was doing. She wanted to mention about that strange flashback, but she didn't want to talk anymore than she needed to. At least not at that point in time. But she was going to anyways. "I had a flashback. A garden, explosion. But nothing more than that. It was like...I was there." she spoke lowly before she was bowing her head slightly and was stating that she was wanting for him to mark her as his. This way nobody could try and take her away from him.

Kodi looked up at her "it was probably a memory from your past and as for marking you there are two ways I can do that one should be arriving soon and the other well your not well enough for yet" Kodi wasn't going to risk making her ill at that point

Ariella was giving a nod of her head and was cringing slightly when he touched one of the more sensitive wounds that she had. It wasn't long before there seemed to be a knock on the door that lead into his lab and a servant was calling out loudly that there was a delivery for him.

Kodi left her and then walked to the door and opened it and accepted the package before going in and taking the chocker out before removing the other slave collar and replacing it with that one. "once your well I'll do what is normally done when one receives a new slave" Kodi was annoyed with the slave market and had done his best ot destroy that particular market

Ariella was just watching for a moment although before she was letting him put on the collar on she was inquiring if she could go without one for a bit, since she was going to be within his room. If he looked at her neck, it was quite red from the other collar, it looked like a burn around her neck almost. But she would accept it if he wouldn't be willing to leave it off for a bit.

"this one sits a bit higher so it shouldn't rub on it but if it does let me know and for the time being I'll take it off" Kodi then went back to treating her wounds so that they didn't get infected

Ariella just stood still while he circled around her, at least she stood still for the most part. Her legs were slightly trembling from the strain of actually staying on her feet for as long as she had. But she was making herself stay standing.

Back
Top Bottom