Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to Care for Your Human [Gambuiness x Degu]

"I'm sure he needs a lot of rest." She had thought, just as Matthew had, that they would likely lose him. The panic had seized her so quickly she had barely been able to breathe, and although she wouldn't admit it out loud, she was thankful Lu had been there. She was so distracted by thinking back over the event she almost didn't notice Matthew staring, but her cheeks went as red as his as he disappeared. Apparently neither of them could act like normal people at the moment.

With a frustrated, exhausted huff, she made sure that everything was neatened up while he was in the shower. Of course, there wasn't much disturbed from their short stay there, so she tried to keep busy by going through the new clothes she had picked out. They were nothing fancy, nothing more than functional and comfortable just as she had desired. Fidgeting with the fabric of one, she debated on changing before realizing that it was better to only have one set of clothing that reeked of fire. When Matthew came back out freshly cleaned, she was pacing slowly around the living room, pausing at his entrance. "I'm ready."

Matthew realised, that his other thoughts, about getting Leta back and finding a place to stay in the near future, distracted him from what he truly wanted. He wanted to be with Serenity and the moment when he kissed her, it was the only thing that was on his mind. But now, all the worries were there again. As much as he wanted to be with Serenity, she surely had the same thoughts, the same worries, maybe she even faced more difficulties due to her troubled past. Right now would be the wrong time, to tell her how he feels. But as soon as they had Leta back, he would tell her, that he wants to be by her side. He would tell her, that he likes to be with her.

''Me too.'' he smiled to her, finally able to look at her again without of the feeling, to ogle her. ''Let's go to the lake, I know a nice spot with a short bridge, that leads into the water.'' When he reached the door, he held it open for her and followed her, after she stepped outside. With Serenity by his side, he started to walk towards the lake. It was a short walk and soon, the lake and the wodden bridge was in front of them. He sat down at the end of the bridge, put his feet out of his shoes and let them sink into the water. It felt cold but not in a unpleasant way. It was refreshing.

''Do you remember, the theory Lu mentioned earlier? I think that he had a good idea, but doesn't know what we know. I have the theory, that our magic is somehow compatible, maybe even the same. I don't know why or how, but it would explain, why your tattoo looks like mine. And to be honest, I am glad that it is you, with who I share this connection.'' Matthew had enough about talking around things and trying to make it more difficult, then it was. When he saw the lake in front of him, the water calmed him down and he said, what came to his mind.

''When we touch and you start to cast a spell, I feel the magic inside of me, longing to be with you. I can feel how it rushes over to you when you concentrate and start to think about the spell you want to cast. And each time you do it, it leaves me wondering. Because the magic you would need, to cast a lightning bolt would definetly drain me whole, but when you are done, I feel as much magic inside of me, as I had before. To be honest, I feel even better.'' He couldn't stop talking to her, and explain to her how it was for him, when she used his magic. It was, as if he had the desire, to share everything he experienced during the time, when she cast a spell, with her magical power.

''I would ask you this time, to take my hand and to concentrate on the magic that I give to you. When you feel it inside of yourself, think about what you would like to use it for. Today I want you to learn to not always cast a lightning when we touch, but if you want, to cast just a fireball, like you didi it with the trees. Try to think of something beautiful, something that is worth to be treasured, to be protected. And then we see, what you will cast.''

"A bridge?" She nodded, enjoying the breeze of the air as the unnatural fire finally started to fade from the trees. The smell was still heavy in the air, embers on the ground as they struggled to hold onto some semblance of life. It seemed a losing battle due to the nature of their origin, and she listened to the crackling disappearing with the wind as they reached the bridge. Mirroring his motion and removing her shoes, she let her legs swing off until her feet touched the water. It was a pleasing contrast to the heat that had built up from the fire, and she absently nodded her head towards him.

"Vaguely. I suppose it being compatible is better than not, clearly. It being the same, though, I wouldn't know." She shrugged. "I know very little about this world." Why did they share the connection? They had never met before he'd bought her, and they hadn't known each other for long yet, either. "Really?" Giving him a surprised look, she turned her head as the words just kept spilling from his lips. It was almost as if he couldn't stop them, and she made certain to pay attention.

"That's.. Strange." Why would them touching make such a big difference? Let alone enough to make him feel better? "Um.. Okay." There was a certain hesitation to her movements, not quite nervousness, but more the fear of the unknown as to what might happen. Taking his hand, slowly lacing her fingers through his, she took a deep breath and tried to concentrate. "Okay, I'll try." No lightning, just fire. She could do that, right? The anger had melted away with the bark, and her eyes slowly closed as she put all of her focus into trying to recreate the fire.

A candle, the light flickering brightly in the dark room. Hushed voices and awestruck eyes as she gazed at the delicacy no larger than a cupcake. It was messily made, lopsided with the candle nearly falling out of the food. Tears at the corner of her eyes, turned towards the woman she called mother as a grin nearly split her face in two. Murmured words of thanks and affection were exchanged as she blew the candle out, the sweet taste of the treat on her lips.

A quiet laugh left her mouth as a smile graced her face, eyes welling with tears of pure joy even as she blinked them away. It had been so many years ago, and yet the memory still lingered in the back of her mind. How her mother had snuck around for days, finding a way to celebrate her birthday in secrecy. Her free hand grazed the edge of the bridge, the now familiar heat creeping across her skin as she stared down at the flames. Wiggling her fingers experimentally until she was fully confident it wouldn't burn her, she flicked her hand and washed the ball of orange light hit the water and sizzle out slowly. "Huh."

They tried different approaches and each time, she changed the intensity of the spell. From fireballs, which were just enouch to light a bonfire, to fireballs and lightnings that could split trees. This time they didn't stopped after two spells, overall Serenity cast nine spells. It left Matthew impressed how easy it seemed to be for her, to use his magic. He tried to focus on his magic, that longed to be with her but the feeling of her hand intertwined with his led his focus to be only on her hand.

At the beginning, he felt how they just laid there hands and fingers into each other. But with each succesfull spell, they started to really hold the hand of the other, not allowing the other to let go of the hand. When they were done with this part of her training, neither Serenity or he made any attempts, to give the hand of the other free. So they sat at the lake, were holding hands and enjoyed this moment of peace.

Her skin was soft and her grip on his hand was gentle. Matthew was curious about what she had on her mind, when she cast each spell but didn't wanted to ask her. She would tell it to him, if she wanted to. ''I think you got the hang of it.'' He thought about, to tell her, that she needs to take care with her abilities but somehow he was sure, that she understood quite well, what havoc she could cause, if she wants to. In addition, she was no person who would want to hurt people. If she ever would use this ability on someone, he probably deserved it. Like the bastard that attacked her at their home.

Still holding her hand, he laid his back down and looked up to the sky. ''So you are saying, that you know very little? I always thought, that I understood everything about magic but I don't understand anything of this, that is currently happening as well. Sure, I have theories and ideas but in the end, they are just that, theories and ideas.'' But for some reason, I have no doubt that it is not bad for us. Because it is happening with you.

He relaxed, closed his eyes and just gave himself completely in to the feeling, of having her close and holding her hand. ''The thing you did yesterday, when you became invisible, maybe we should try, that you can learn to control it too. Though I have to say, that I know only very little about this spell.'' He understood, why she shot the fireball when they were attacked. It was her instinct kicking in, trying to survive. But why did she become invisible yesterday?

''When you became invisible yesterday, what were you thinking about? I am looking for a trigger or something like that, that might have caused it.''

Last edited:
Matthew was right, them touching seemed to make everything come more naturally, make it stronger. No matter how many times she summoned the fire, it didn't drain her. Almost as if she was feeding on Matthew's energy just by holding his hand, by the time she cast the last ball of fire into the water she still felt calm. Not ready to fall over from exhaustion, not empty, just.. Calm. Enough so, that she refused to let go of his hand even as she shook the fire from her hands and sighed.

"Yeah, pretty much. I've never been familiar with magic." Laying down and staring upward, she let her eyes drift close and breathed in the fresh air. "Do what now?" Invisible? It took several seconds for her to realize what he was talking about, face going bright red as her eyes shot open. Thankful that he didn't seem to know why it had happened, she chuckled nervously and shook her head. "It doesn't matter." How could she replicate that instance? Especially now that she wanted to be touching him, refusing to let go of his hand as she squeezed it gently.

"I'll try, though." Trying to think of something that would make her want to hide, it appeared to elude her at every turn. Every time she thought she might be close, a quick look down showed that she was still very much visible. She refused to admit it out loud, but the sight of their hands still together was enough to warm her heart, a thrill rushing through her that was constantly distracting her from her focus.

"I can't." After some time of trying, and failing quite miserably, she gave an irritated huff and pulled her hand away. Rubbing at her eyes with a heavy sigh, she peeked between them before finally settling her arms on her stomach. "It will happen, eventually. Maybe I'm just too tired to do it right now." Or too distracted with the man laying beside her, the one she nearly moved to drape herself over again. It would be fine to do that when they slept though, right? Completely normal.

The moment her hand was gone from his hand, he already missed her touch. Of course, she stopped to try out his magic, so there was no reason for her to hold his hand. Still, something was missing. He giggled a bit when she mentioned, that she couldn't get invisible. ''Sorry, but I somehow expected, that you would get invisible right away. It would have fit into everything else until now.'' What could have gone through her mind, when she went invisible? He was sure, that she used magic instinctively and that would mean, that she right now had no reason to just disappear. He liked that thought but it would mean on the other side, that there was a reason yesterday, to disappear.

''You are probably right, maybe it will just happen again. Sadly, I can't really help you with this spell since I don't know much about how it works.'' And if he was honest with himself, he didn't wanted that she disappears. He opened his eyes and turned his head to look over to her. ''In time, we will be able to get the hang of that too. I am sure of it.''

He didn't wanted too stare but couldn't look anywhere else. She was lying so close to him, he could reach out with his arm and kiss her, hold her, be close with her. But he just was lying there and looked at her. Pulling himself together, he turned his head back and looked to the sky again. Biting on his lower lip, he thought back to the kiss and he was sure, that he could still taste her on his lips.

Thinking back to the time, when he bought her and when she came to his house, it felt as if a completely different person was lying next to him. The questions that came with this thought, made him feeling a bit unsure about them. Would the kiss still have happened, if all this bullshit wouldn't have happened? At first, this thought made him really unsure but then he remembered their night on the couch and the next morning.
No, this had nothing to do with all the bullshit, that is happening right now. He liked her already then.

''I could use a refreshing right now.'' he said to her and smiled. He stood up, dropped his pants and his shirt, went a few steps back and ran towards the water. The fresh water would stop him from doing or saying something stupid right now, at least he thought that. But it didn't changed anything and he did something stupid, when he wanted to show off by jumping head first into the water. He missed the right spot to jump from and was half falling and half jumping into the water. His whole body connected with the water at the same time but at least, he pushed himself far enough away from the bridge, that only a few drops of the water landed on Serenity.
When he came back up to the top, he looked over to her, hoping that she didn't saw him but of course she saw everything. ''Ups, that really should have gone differently.'' He said with a half smile. ''But the water feels great, maybe a bit cold but that gets better each second. You should try it too.''

"No." She shook her head. "I think the fire was just easier because I was mad." It was all too fitting, to spit literal fire from her rage and frustration. Now that it was properly vented, for the time at least, she felt much better and had no need to conjure any more. "I'm not worried about it right now." Glancing out of the corner of her eye as she caught him looking, she simply observed for a moment before choosing to ignore it. It was just a look, it wasn't hurting anything. They had already kissed, what was a little looking going to do?

"Refresher?" Shifting slightly as he stood up, she let out a small shriek at the sight of his pants dropping. It wasn't what she had expected, blinking several times as she sat upright quickly. He was in nothing but his underwear now, her eyes following his movements before she cringed at the way he hit the water. It looked painful, and she raised an eyebrow with an amused expression as he resurfaced.

It looked nice, though, and she debated on joining him. She was already in shorts, and she had a bra on, plus he had already seen her in the bra. From the back only, but nonetheless. It would be hard to swim with a soaked shirt weighing her down, and after several seconds she stood and peeled her shirt off. With a look that warned him not to say a word about the lack of a shirt, she fixed the thankfully modest bra before slipping down into the water and coming up gasping. "Okay, that's definitely cold."

He didn't really thought, that she would do it. But she stood up, pulled her shirt over her head and slipped into the water. He had seen her before in only her bra and just like then, it became obvious once again for him that he didn't just thought of her as beautiful. She looked great, she was ... sexy. The way she looked to him was nearly the same, as when she looked to Lu earlier, when he was about to talk. But he didn't looked away, he was too hypnotized by the look she offered him.
Lucky for him, only his head was above the water, everything else couldn't be seen beneath the surface. Since he was only wearing his shorts, this could have gotten uncomfortable pretty fast for him. It's been some time since he last saw a woman in her underwear, and he didn't thought about that woman the way, he thought about Serenity.

''Just keep on moving, it gets better really fast.'' He couldn't say if his heart was beating so fast to keep his body temperature up or if it was because of her. Her hair was falling into her face and she moved it aside while he started to swim towards her. When he was just one feet away, he stopped and felt her looking at him. Her red lips were trembling a little, she still wasn't warmed up.
''If you don't start swimming, then I have to warm you up.'' Slowly he swam over to her, until he was right in front of her and reached with his hands out to hers.

At least she still had her shorts, and her hair was just long enough to cover the top of her breasts, so she wasn't entirely exposed. Still, she didn't miss the way that Matthew looked at her, and her cheeks turned pink as she tried to keep her own eyes from wandering. How could she though, when he was nearly naked and soaking wet in front of her? It wasn't like her to have such thoughts, and she wiped water from her eyes in an attempt to center herself. What was wrong with her? Still, she found herself peeking at any chance she got, nodding her head as he moved closer to her. Closer, and closer, until there was barely any space between them.

Oh.

"Right." Unable to stop herself from shivering, Serenity nodded her head again and watched as he got even closer. Now there was almost no space, just mere inches between them as his hands came towards her. There was no hesitation, the reaction so instant she was almost embarrassed as she took both his hands in hers. "It is chilly." A perfect excuse to touch him, her hands squeezing his as her legs kicked idly to propel her the last bit of distance. "Hopefully I don't accidentally boil the water or something." Looking at him shyly as she floated there, her head dipped down slightly to stare at the water. "This is nice, though." Really nice.

Kicking the water with his legs, he managed to keep his head above the water while she squeezed his hand and closed the bit of distance, that was left. Only a thin line of water remained between him and Serenity. ''Yes it really is.'' He didn't knew if she meant the cool water or that they were so close, but his answer would have been the same either way. Her head was turned towards the water and Matthew started to get a bit nervous.

She couldn't see this way, that he still looked at her, her shoulders, her neck and her beautiful red hair. He lost himself in this moment and was hoping that his shorts wouldn't betray him or that she couldn't see far enough through the water. He swam a bit towards her and closed the bit of distance that remained between them. When he reached her, she looked up and her eyes met his. His chest was about to explode when he felt his heart beating faster and faster. Drops of water were running from his wet hair down to his face and tickled his skin. His cheeks became warmer with each moment that he was so close to her. Having her this close, he only had one thing on his mind. ''I have no idea how to tell you, that I want to kiss you Serenity.''

"I'm glad you think so." Relieved when he quickly agreed, Serenity took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She could handle this without acting like a fool, otherwise how could she handle it next time? Next time? The thought startled her when it hit, her breath catching for a short moment as she waited for him to speak. Was she supposed to speak first? "What?" Her eyes went wide at his admission, body stiffening as her hands gripped his so tightly she almost feared she would injure him. "I--You just did, Matthew." Laughing a bit nervously, her tongue darted out to run over her lower lip. "I think I'd like that," She paused. "But I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Her cheeks burned hot with shame as she admitted it, peeking at him curiously. "I'm sorry, that sounds really stupid."

''It doesn't, I'm no expert in this too.'' He leaned in to her face and when his lips got close to hers, he continued. ''I just know, that I really liked kissing you and that I want more of that.'' With that said, he completely leaned in to her and kissed her. His lips were still wet from the water and hers felt a bit cool in the first moment. But as if a fire spread inside of her, he nearly felt her lips heating up as she returned the kiss. He parted his lips slightly and tasted her sweet flavor that lingered on his lips since their kiss from before.

A soothing shiver went through his whole body as he felt her lips on his. His hands left hers and wandered under her arms to her back. He pulled her in to him, so that their bodies connected. When he broke the kiss, he leaned his forehead against hers and opened his eyes again. ''I liked that.''

Last edited:
Ragnar
When he reached the hideout, the Santfei created a portal for him and a moment later he was back home. His first instinct was to see his wife but he had to talk to the leader right away. It was just a short walk unitl he reached the house at the center of the village, where the three leader reside. But this time, Tobi, a young Fley, was waiting in front of it and greeted Ragnar, asking him why he already had returned. Ragnar had no intention to talk to Tobi about his plans and asked to meet the leader. It is urgent. The young Fley informed Ragnar, that the leader were currently occupied but he will inform them.

Tobi had put on a long face when he returned from the inside of the house. ''They will meet you tomorrow morning. An earlier date is not possible. Sorry.'' Ragnar wanted to argue but the chance, to finally see his wife and kids again and spend a night with them was too good as that he would pass it by. ''Alright, then tomorrow morning. But why the long face Tobi?''
Tobi looked away and tried to smile. ''Oh that, nothing. At least nothing for you to worry about. Bye Ragnar.'' Tobi was a nice guy but if he didn't wanted to tell what is going on with him, then so be it. ''Okay Tobi. Take care.'' Ragnar turned around and walked towards his house.

Tobi wasn't looking forward to what he had to do next. Why did they ask him to go to Tyrath and ask him, to join the meeting tomorrow? Anyone else would be okay but not Tyrath. This guy was such a pain in the ass. If you talk to him and look away, you get scolded for not showing him the right respect. If you look at him, then he starts to look back with his death glare. In addition, it never was a joy to look for that guy. Tobi always looked everywhere for him and never found him. And just when he was about to give up, he heard his familiar dark voice behind him. ''Are you looking for me?'' Tobi mimiced Tyrath voice while he walked through the streets towards Tyrath house.

It was extremely relieving to hear him agree on a lack of expertise, and her heart thudded so loudly in her chest she wondered if he could hear it. Could he? Her eyes closed slowly as his lips brushed over hers, oh so soft yet full of longing despite how gentle he was being with her. A quiet noise of protest was murmured against his lips when he released her hands, almost instantly replaced by one of surprise when she was pulled tightly against him. It was oh so sweet, and she could barely stop herself from whining when he finally pulled back to speak. In a daze, it was all she could do to nod, her eyes still focused on his lips before she stole a quick kiss and then pulled back to sink down into the water.

"I liked it a lot, too." Smooth, as always.

TYRATH

"Tobi is looking for you."

"And?"

"I'm just telling you, you don't have to be a prick about it."

A heavy sigh sounded, fingers raking through a head of red hair as he gave the woman an irritated look. Did she ever shut up? If not for sharing his blood, he would have put her in her place a long time ago, woman or not. They did not live by the same rules as humans, even before the humans had taken to enslaving their own kind again. No, he had never played by their rules, not for anything more than the sake of extracting information. Even then, the rules were shattered the moment he received the information he had been sent after.

"Fine. Go away." Waving a hand dismissively even as she let out a noise of aggravation, he stood and stretched slowly. A series of pops sounded before he sighed in relief, straightening out and shaking out his legs. Damn body couldn't make up its mind, but something was telling him to keep his human legs. Whatever he had felt before, whatever was going on, it was pulling at him in a way he couldn't---

Elena.

It couldn't be, though, and yet it was the only thing he could think of. His Laney, his beloved. If she was alive, and that was somehow her he had felt, he would tear the planet itself apart to be with her again. It was with that thought still in his mind that he left the woman's house, returning to his own and taking a seat on a large, worn down tree stump outside. Whatever the Fley wanted from him, he hoped for the other man's sake it was worth his time.

Tobi
After he went around the corner, he could see the house of Tyrath. Unconciously he slowed down and procrastinated the inevitable, it felt as if his breathing became difficult, as if a hand would be on his throat and slowly choke him. When he reached the house, he saw that the door wasn't locked and opened it, hoping to see Tyrath. He was sure, that if Tyrath was in the house, he would make it somehow to appear behind him again, so this time, he tried to think one step ahead. But he didn't saw him inside the house, at least not from where he was standing.

There was tremble in his voice when he tried to anounce himself. ''Hello? Tyrath, are you there? The leader ask you, to join them in a meeting tomorrow morning. But please be discreet, they ask you, to not show yourself until they give you a sign. Hello? Do you hear me?''

He surely wouldn't put one step into this house and give him a reason to get rid of him. The task he came for was done ... kinda ... no reason to wait any longer. It wasn't his fault, that this guy never is where he should be. He turned around and wanted to go his way home.

Matthew
She swam away from him and left him with a surprised smile after she gave him a quick sweet kiss. He watched her swimming away from him as he started to float on his back and looked to the sky. She was so close to him, the feeling of her skin against his was so short but soooo good.

Turning around, he swam a bit towards the mid of the lake before he turned around and returned to the shore. The short swim was enough to get rid of the bulge in his shorts and he walked back to the bridge where their clothes still were. A cool breeze washed over his still wet body and covered him in goosebumps. ''Do you want to keep swimming a little longer or come with me back to the house?'' They hadn't taken any towels with them. So if she stays, he would bring her a towel.

Last edited:
TYRATH

"A meeting?" Always with the meetings. Always. Groaning as he heard the other man's voice coming from the other side of the house, Tyrath grunted and stood up. He could hear Tobi talking, rolling his eyes as he made his way around to the front of the house to clear his throat. Of course the Fley would try for only one moment and then leave. "Leaving so soon?" Why did he need to hide in a meeting with his own people? "I heard you. How early is the meeting?" Rolling out of bed only to run off on business wasn't his idea of fun with how on edge he currently was, especially not for anything that was possibly political. Still, he had a job to do, and if there was a chance of action being involved, it was worth at least listening to men speak of boring things.

SERENITY

Watching Matthew swim away, a spark of interest formed as he pulled himself from the water. The way that the lonely scrap of clothing clung to him was enticing, and she tore her eyes away while clearing her throat. Her head tilted slightly as she thought on it, eyes flickering between him and her shirt still sitting out awaiting her return. It was beautiful out, and there wasn't much of anything to do inside while Charles rested.

"I'll stay out here." She paused. "Just for a little bit longer, and then I'll come back inside and shower." Submerged in the water all the way to her neck, she smiled shyly before dunking her head under and coming up wiping water from her eyes. "You can always come get me if anything changes with Charles." Which was highly unlikely so soon after him being healed. The more he slept, the better chance of him healing faster was. At least from what she understood, and she floated a few feet away while watching Matthew. "Is that alright?"

Matthew

''Sure, enjoy your time. I return later and bring you a towel. Take care.'' He returned to the house, quickly dried him up, put some clothes on and checked Charles, nothing had changed, that was good. Taking two towels from the bathroom he already was on his way back to the lake when he stopped for a moment. Except for the showers, this was the first time, that Serenity and he were out of sight of each other, since they escaped to this place. Sitting down on the step, that led from the grass to the front door, he watched the forest in front of him.

The fire from the trees was out and only Ash and blackened wood remained. One week ago, this was his normal. Being alone and thinking about something but even now, it was different. It was no longer just thinking about to create a portal or why he is able to do it. Now every of his thoughts included Serenity in one way or another. There was no doubt, he wanted to be with her, kiss her and hold her. But right now he realised, that he would put her at risk if he asks her to stay with him. Just like he puts Charles at risk and Leta, as soon as she was back. They were his family and he loved all of them, but maybe, it wouldn't be wise to keep them close. At least as long, as these people were looking for him.

He stood up and walked back to the lake, sat down at the end of the bridge, dipped his feet into the water and watched Serenity swim. She was a good swimmer and she looked great. If something would happen to her, because she was with him, he could never forgive that to himself. Is there no alternative?

Tobi

He jumped a bit when he heard his voice behind him. Slowly he turned around and looked up to him. ''Do you always have to scare me?'' Instantly he regret his words when he saw the look on Tyrath face. ''It is the first meeting tomorrow, at 7 o'clock.'' He started to talk faster, hoping to get away quickly before the mood of Tyrath gets scary again. ''I don't know what it is about but I guess, that it has something to do with Max his brother. Ragnar came back today and asked for the meeting, it would be urgent. And Ragnars current task is, to observe this guy.''

Tobi tried to leave but Tyrath stood in his way. ''Do you need anything else or can I go?''

They'd kissed, again. She'd even gone back for another which was completely out of character for her, the thought lingering in her mind long after he was out of sight. What the hell was wrong with her? It was no longer strictly the matter of coming to trust the man who had bought her, but now the matter of trying to figure out her own feelings. Being lost in her own mind was almost painful, where she had always known her rage and pain in the past, this was uncharted territory for her. Positive feelings that, while she was enjoying, she didn't understand how to process them fully.

She swam around, time nonexistent even as she spotted Matthew returning at one point. She said nothing, glancing at him only briefly before she was lost in thought again. He had said to take her time, and she intended to do just that. Eventually though, it started to get chilly, even with her moving around in the water. With a sign of resignation, she finally swam over to the bridge, pulling herself up and wringing out her hair.

Tyrath
"It's not my fault you get frightened so easily." He shrugged. "That is quite early for a meeting." Far too early for his liking. "The mage's brother?" He frowned, stepping in front of Tobi to block his path. "What in hell's name does he have to do with anything?" When was the last time he had laid eyes on, or heard of the halfbreed? Not that he particularly kept up with current events if they didn't directly affect him or the surrounding Santfei, but still. The news had seemingly come out of nowhere, and he pinched the bridge of his nose irritably. "Fine. I'll be there."

Tobi
It seems, like today was his lucky day. Tyrath didn't put on his death glare and wasn't too annoyed. At least not more, than he normally is. Tobi heard Tyrath words while he was looking for a way to get back to the leaders house. ''I don't know what the matter is. I am not even sure that this guy is the reason for Ragnars request. That is just my suggestion. When Tyrath leaned to a bit to one side, Lu saw his chance and quickly moved through it. ''Great, then until tomorrow. Bye.''

Matthew
When Serenity came out of the water, he stood up and prepared the towels for her. He gave her one for her hair and wanted to put the other around her, when he once again spotted the tattoo on her back. Before he started to stare, he laid the towel around her and sat back down. ''I think, that we need to spend the night on the couch since Charles occupies the bed. You wanted to shower right? I will stay here a moment longer and then return to the house.''

He looked up to her, trying to resist the urge to kiss her again. There were some things he wanted to think about, though he knew, that he wouldn't find a solution for the situation they were in. Ragnar told him to contact him, if they need help. He didn't wanted to depend on someone but somehow he got the feeling, that this might become their only option. That guy could probably show them a way to disappear for a while.

Back
Top Bottom