Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Eastern Front ((WWII RP ME and Blueracoon))

Aleks glared. That was it. She glared and pulled her gloved fist back and socked him right in the face. Before she walked out and said "I'll see you later Senka" she said huffing out of the room. Senka couldn't contain her laughter and began luaghing hysterically.

Due to their close proximity, Desya didn't have all too much time to react. Thank god she got him in the eye- had she hit him in the nose, it would have been broken and if she got him in the teeth, a few would surly have gotten knocked out. He exhaled a grunt of pain, hand flying to his abused eye. He felt a little dizzy, but nothing too bad. It'd leave a nice mark in the morning, but it was worth it. He sat back down in his chair with a victorious look, focus soon shifting to Senka, who was in hysterics. It took him a moment to realize that she was actually laughing. Strange, she had never seen her do that before. "You've got a nice laugh."

Senka stopped when he spoke. She grinned a little before she finally settled down. She looked at him and sniggered a little before she sighed and looked at the ceiling, calming down. When he spoke she looked at him and said "huh...oh...thanks" she said realizing that that was the first time she had laughed in a very long time.

Desya fell silent, unsure of what to say next. An embarassed, little grin still lingered on his face at the fact that he was usually quite the chatterbox and now had nearly nothing to say. His gaze shifted around the sick ward before finally speaking, "When this is all over- the war, I mean. If you ever need a place to stay, you can come back with me."

"Huh...Maybe..." she said softly thinking for a moment. She then said "I should probably go see my mother though..." she said softly. She closed her eyes and sighed for a moment before she looked back at him.

"Of course you should," Desya agreed, gaze shifting up to her. "I'm sure she misses you." Lord knows that he missed his own family- as they for him. He wondered faintly how big his siblings had grown.

"Yeah..she lives in Moscow now" she said softly. She looked down a little, she wished she could go home to her own home. Maybe she should anyway...even if the place was ashes now...she could pray for those who died and then go see her mother she thought.

"Moscow, huh?" The capitol, not too shabby. The place must be so damned busy with the war going on- the streets were probably filled with supply trucks day in and day out. "That's nice."

Senka looked down a little and said "I'm sure she would have much rathered to return home" she said softly. She sighed and looked at him and said "I know she misses it, just like I do" she said softly.

"Why return to a place where bad memories lay?" Desya couldn't see the sense in it- sure, it was their old home, but not anymore. "It's nothing but rubble now, isn't it?"

Senka looked down and said "That maybe be so...but it gives to a sense of inner peace to return" she said softly. She closed her eyes and said "It maybe a place where there a bad memories, but there are also good ones." she said sighing.

"Eh, I don't see what sort of peace you can get from going back to where you lost everything," he replied, giving a small shrug. "But I suppose if your mind is set on it, it's all for the best." Personally, Desya couldn't make any sense of it- mostly because he hadn't experienced it.

Senka looked at him and she sighed and said " Yeah...It is". Sh lay back on the pillow and sighed to her self and said "Do you have anything you have to do?" she asked him.

"Nah," Desya answered with a shrug, "Officials said I had off until you're fit to return to action. So by all means, take your time recovering." Well, at least that was one of the upsides of being part of a sniper team- the brass recognized that there was a great amount of trust they had to put into each other and if they risked either one of their lives needlessly, having to learn to bond to another person would prove to be difficult.

Senka looked up at him and chuckled a little and smiled and said "I see". She smiled and looked around for a moment before she said "Well Maybe you should be off enjoying your break instead sitting in this hospital with me" she said.

"I would, but everyone's so damned busy, I've got no one to talk to," Desya complained, sinking back in his chair. "You're forced to listen to me if I talk, you've got nowhere to go," He added with a grin. It wasn't like she could hobble off in the middle of one of his long-winded monologues.

Senka looked at him and pouted and said "You probably would be so cruel to do that" she said. She sighed and closed her eyes and said "Just don;t torture me to much, okay" she said smiling.

((should we have a time skip soon?))

"Huh, after all that time you made fun of me and didn't laugh at any of my jokes? I'd call this payback rather than torture," he replied, grinning. Well, that much was true, even if it wasn't really his motive.

(Sure, to when?)

((maybe till she gets better))

She looked at him and sighed and said "Your jokes are not even funny" she said with a groan. She looked at him and grinned a little.

Back
Top Bottom