You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"N-No, I'm gonna cum again~!!" She cried before wailing in ecstasy, her walls clamping down around him again and her juices coating his cock.

He roared and moved faster, not noticing that his drool was dripping down onto her back. What a total disregard. He wasn't even focused on her, he just wanted to use her.

He bellowed and suddenly stopped, snarling low in his throat as he came to, panting. "Th-Then.. I-I c'n give ya a second."

She cried out and clawed at the floor, "Y-You aren't a mage at all, you're just a barbarian taking what he wants from impressionable young women like me~~❤"

"A-An' yer not a librarian, yer a greedy bitch beggin' t' be bred by some big, strong orc." He snarled loudly as he did it again and again, getting faster and faster.

He grunted and roared loudly, was he losing it? It sounded like he began slurring in orcish, slamming as hard as he could into her.

"F-Fuck, fuck~!!" He suddenly roared as his movements became desperate. Fuck, he was throbbing so hard.

"G-Gonna fuckin cum." He snarled loudly, bucking and slamming hard into her. "G-Gonna be a f-fuckin big one, Kimi."

He slammed faster and faster, roaring loudly as he slammed hard into her with all his strength, bucking and suddenly slamming again, flooding her with a massive load, larger than normal, but as hot, and as sticky as ever.

Back
Top Bottom