You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh yeah?" She leaned over a bit to see what he was reading, "More healing stuff?" The top button of her blouse was open, showing her perfect cleavage.

He looked and let out an audible, low growl. Oh gods, that was strangely attractive. He played it off as a cough and looked back to the tome. "I uh.. well it's just some clerical spells.."

She was staring at him knowingly, a coy smile on her face. She moved back and made a noise, "Like what? I am knowledgeable in all things, you know~"

She hummed and she moved to look at the book again, her cleavage in plain view, "I see...and what are you stuck on now, baby?"

He was blank faced staring at her tits, he could feel himself. He was rock solid already. "Just uh.. makin sure I got th' incantations right.."

She moved closer, scooting her chair right next to his. He could smell her perfume more clearly now - rosemary and windflowers - as well and her natural sweet scent.

He was about to burst, he could tell. But he kept his cool. This kept happening, however. It kept getting worse.

"How come? Do you have an exam coming up?" Were her clothes always so tight? Were her tits always that big? Did she always look so fucking good?

He snarled again, feeling his blood pumping, feeling his cock throbbing hard. He wanted nothing more than to rip her blouse off and just assert his place over everyone in this library. "Aye, exam fer partial magic users." He said. Oh, his accent was much thicker. He never took his eyes off her.

"Nah." He said gruffly as he turned to leave. He sent her a text message later, he felt awful. "Hey, Kimi. I'm really sorry about earlier, I kinda just walked out. I'm not mad, I promise, I've just been feeling very tense lately and I don't want to take it out on you. Haha just the old orc blood acting up."

Back
Top Bottom