You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He snarled and moved to press her head into the desk, drooling and growling deep in his chest as he slammed into her again and again.

She gave low guttural grunts of delight, eyes crossing as the force of his thrusts pushed the table forward half an inch each time.

"H-How y'holdin up, Kimi?" He grunted in her ear as he pulled her head up by her hair,using the opportunity to greedily fondle her breasts.

"Anythin' I can do t'make it better for ye?" He asked, using her hair as leverage and hooking one leg up onto the table as he drilled even deeper into her.

She screamed, drooling heavily as her brain shut off. What the fuck did she care if it was better? It was already interstellar, what more did she need from him?

He chuckled and continued to ram as deep as possible into her. "F-Fuck yer so goddamn wet. D-Don' even hafta break ye in fer breedin', do I?" He huffed.

"Nnh~ Good li'l breedin bitch ain'cha?" He grunted out, digging his fingers into her hips hard, easily leaving light bruises.

"I'll take tha' as a yes." He said, moving his fingers against her tongue movements, feeling his cock throb hard inside her.

Oh, he was getting close. She could feel it. She was getting close too, she just didn't really know how fast it was building up.

He arched hard and roared, pulling his fingers out of her mouth and pulling her off the desk, moving to press her down into the floor, continuing to slam hard down into her.

Back
Top Bottom