You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She just wouldn't stop screaming, her ears pinned back and her tail thrashing; she was having the time of her life.

He looked down at her, like eyeing a nice cur of meat. Something to be consumed, something to be used.

Her nails dug hard into the wood before she jerked her hips back, screaming as she climaxed hard around him.

She nodded quickly, at least as best as she could with him holding her neck, "I want them, Agaruk, I want to give you kids so bad~~"

His eyes crossed and he bellowed again as he gripped her tail and spilled another massive load into her, flooding her greedy womb.

She shook hard and reached to grab her ass cheek, wanting him as close as possible, "M-More, baby~ knock me up~"

He roared and moved faster, pumping as hard as he could. He was losing his mind, as if she was driving him into a frenzy.

He was gladly giving her all that he had. Load after load, eventually fulfilling his base desires and taking a break to paint her tits and face before going back to flooding her, his primal desires finally fully taking over.

He was unhinged, a complete monster as he took her without remorse. She was loving every second, unable to focus long enough on anything before she was forced through another orgasm.

He was eventually nearing his end, his loads getting slightly smaller with every one that he gave her.

She was beyond full, barely conscious and holding on to the desk for dear life. She was sure to get pregnant from this, and honestly it excited her.

He huffed and snarled lowly, his cock pulsing and twitching as he pumped the last bit he had into her. "F..Fuck..~"

Back
Top Bottom