You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Doesn't take much for you, baby~" She moaned, "Come on~ don't you want to give me kids~? Or was that all talk~?"

He snarled lowly and moved to stand slowly, taking one last second to press his cock against her face with a satisfied grunt before moving to push her over a nearby desk.

He pinned her down by the back of her neck and moved to push into her slowly, snarling and growling as he slowly stretched her.

She arched as best as she could, pulling her leg over the desk so he could reach deeper, "F-Fuck yeah, baby, stretch me out~~"

He hissed and slammed the rest of the way into her with a gutteral snarl. "H-Holy shit, Kimi." He snarled out

He snarled and gripped her hips tight as he slammed into her again and again, beginning to pick up a rapid pace

She tried not to scream but it was hard, plus it wasn't like anyone could hear them. "O-Oh my God, yes~!! Harder, baby, harder, fucking use me~!!"

He grunted and bellowed as he slammed hard into her, and she could feel the drool dripping onto her back.

Her tail curled and she screamed in delight, "Fuck yes, fuck yes~!! Use me, use me, I'm just a fucking cum dump~!!"

"G-God, I fucking dream about it~!! I wake up in a cold sweat and just jerk off until I can go back to sleep~!!" She confessed

He let out a bellow and suddenly flooded her with another massive load, but refused to stop. If anything, he moved even harder now.

He shook his head, but realized she couldn't see. "N-No' at all." He hissed out as he slammed hard against her womb.

Back
Top Bottom