Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (AllThingsCuddly/Gumdrop)

Oliver heard the cracking noise and looked over and then to Jeremiah. Oh, how he had half a mind to tell him off right then and there but he waited to see what the other had to say for himself. He tilted his head as he got the asking, but not the begging. "Hmmm," he started, leaning down and kissing Jeremiah on the lips, "It's a start...I really should make you pay for ruining my chair...but I'm horny as fuck right now," he murmured against the lips and kissed them again. He hummed again and nipped at Jeremiah's bottom lip. Oliver moved and slowly pulled out the beads that were in his ass, one by one as he moaned lightly at each one, before letting the thing drop still vibrating on the ground. He leaned over a bit just far enough to open the drawer to the side table next to the chair and pulled out a thing of lube. As he leaned back slightly and pulled out the dick that had been trapped for a while now, quickly using the lube to make sure that Jeremiah was extra slick. He stroked Jeremiah for a little bit longer than he really needed to, but he was wanting to make Jeremiah pay for ruining his chair.

He then painstakingly slowly positioned himself and pressed down, letting himself be slowly filled by the cock underneath him. Once he was fully seated on the cock he groaned, he started to move, once again going rather slow. Just because Jeremiah was inside of him didn't mean that he wasn't going to tease the crap out of him until he got exactly what he wanted. As he moved he kissed up and down Jeremiah's neck and shoulders and then back to his ear, "Well, Jeremiah...is this better? You're inside me now," he murmured, "this is what you wanted right? Me slowly fucking myself on you."

He looked up as Oliver spoke and knew the other wouldn't be satisfied until he was truly begging. Would he allow himself to be pushed that far? Maybe. Honestly he was rather enjoying this, even if his cock was so hard and achy that he was willing to shove it into the next hole he saw. "Oh, I'll pay for the chair." He said, meaning something utterly different than what Oliver did and he knew it. "I'm good for the money, trust me." He winked. He knew he still had that card up his sleeve anyway. He had reduced Oliver to begging and gotten him to agree to a deal under duress, he could offer to forgive a portion of that debt - if he had to. He really didn't care about the money, it had just been a ploy to get the man to stay for a while.

He opened his mouth to say something but whatever he had been intending to say left him as the other man finally released him from his silk boxers and began to coat him in lube. "Yess…" He moaned, thrusting up into the hand. The hand was slow in it's stroking and moved up and down, coating him more thoroughly than really necessary. "Fuck." Okay, so he was enjoying this and he had a lot of resolve, he was sure he could hold back as long as he needed, even if the other teased him some before taking him in. He hoped.

Then Oliver was climbing up on top of him. All he could do was watch as the man above him lowered himself painfully slowly down onto his hard cock. "Fuck, you are do fucking tight." He growled and thrust up into him a little, rolling his hips. Leaning forward he nuzzled his face into Oliver's neck and then began to gently chew on him, finding one of his previous bite marks to chew on, making the mark darker. "Yes... This is what I wanted... Thank you." He murmured, not caring overly much that the other was going slow, he was just enjoying the feel of being inside of him and no longer trapped in his pants with no stimulation.

Oliver let out a moan when he felt Jeremiah nip at his skin, "fuck," he murmured and gave access to Jeremiah wherever he wanted it. He smirked when he heard this was what he wanted, "Good," he murmured and continued at the slow pace. He was driving himself a little crazy with this pacing, but he was determined to continue teasing the other. His voice was shallow as he kept up the pace. His hands moved from around Jeremiah's neck to his chest. Oliver had learned a long time ago how to stay pretty balanced on this chair so he wasn't really worried about falling off, also he had such a slow pace it would be fine. His hands moved to his nipples and he started to play, gasping whenever he felt that twinge of sweet pain run through him. Soon enough he needed to give his cock some attention though and moved one hand down to it to stroke at the same slow speed. "Fuck," he hissed out when he managed to have Jeremiah brush over that wonderful spot inside him. "Th-there..." he muttered as he worked to have Jeremiah run over that spot again and again.

So Oliver was trying to tease him, huh? He smiled and just enjoyed the ride. It was slow and teasing but that was good in it's own way. This pace would hopefully prevent him from shooting his seed into the other. He was panting and started to strain against the restraints again, only because he wanted to run his hands over Oliver and make the other feel as good as he did. It wasn't until he saw Oliver reach down to stroke himself that he finally said something. "Untie my hand... Please? I'll do that. Let me stroke you. I want to make you feel good." At the same moment he said this, Oliver managed to find a position to rub his prostate against Jeremiah's cock. With a grin, the older man shifted his hips so that he was no longer brushing that sweet spot. If the other untied his hand, he'd be sure to find that spot again, if he didn't, he'd make sure to keep shifting so that this was as much of a tease for Oliver as it was for himself.

Oliver shook his head in response to untieing the other. "There are only two ways you're getting untied, we finish or you beg properly," he said, looking down at Jeremiah with half-lidded eyes. He gave a slightly saddened moan when his prostate wasn't brushed up again, but he didn't completely notice that Jeremiah was doing this on purpose yet so he simply went to work to find it again. He groaned and stroked himself, still working at the same slow pace. Though he was pretty sure if Jeremiah didn't say anything soon about the pace, he wasn't going to be able to hold it. He needed more stimulation than what he was currently getting to get himself off. He pinched his nipple harder and gasped at the wave of pain running through his system. Once again he managed to find that wonderful spot and gave a louder groan, his body twitching to move himself a little bit faster to hit it again before he slowed down once more.

"I'm not going to beg you." He admitted and his hand balled into a fist. Fuck. He really should just rip free and do this his way. But yet again he held himself back. Why the fuck was he still holding himself back? Was he really that concerned about not showing this man his true strength? Thrusting hard, he felt the tight hole around himself. When he heard the way Oliver moaned he knew he had hit that sweet spot so he adjusted his hips again to avoid it, wanting to make the other desperate for more as well. "Just untie my fucking hand..." He said, his eyes taking in the wolf costume again. He wanted to nuzzle his face into the faux fur but since the headgear was gone the closest fur to him was the man's chest but he couldn't quite reach it. If his hand was free he could at least feel that fur. He whined, his hand straining against the rope to feel at the fur. Fur had never been a fetish for him before he was turned but now it was. The feel of fur, fake or not, turned him on so incredibly much.

"Hmm, why not? It's not so hard," he said, his eyes glancing down to the balled fist. He was about to say something when Jeremiah thrust hard up into him. He gave a strained gasp and moaned, "Fuck," he muttered, he couldn't take it anymore. This pace was not getting him off and that thrust forced him to realize it. He licked his lips and played with himself even more before forcing himself to let go and grab a hold of Jeremiah as he moved faster on him, trying to find that spot again. "I told you, I'm not gonna unless we both finish or you beg properly...but since you insist on not begging you're just gonna have to wait until we both finish, aren't you?" he said, smirking a bit and picking up the pace once more, desperately searching out that spot again, "fucking...fuck," he muttered as he nipped down on Jeremiah's shoulder and groaned, pulling himself closer to the other as he worked himself over Jeremiah's cock. "fuck, Jeremiah, I'm gonna..." he muttered as he moved to nibble on Jeremiah's neck once more. "Please, I'm so close..." he murmured. He wasn't even really talking to Jeremiah and more just wanting to brush up against his spot just one more time. And then there it was, he felt it and clenched his body as he came, groaning and biting Jeremiah a little harder than he had before.

It was all too much for Jeremiah. The overload of sensations had him right on the edge. "Fuck... Wait... I'm close too. Don't." He said in sudden panic, realizing he was going to release inside of the other. He shook his head in a mixture of pleasure and confusion. In this moment he couldn't even remember why he didn't want to release into the man. It wouldn't be the end of the world, would it? Trying to distract himself from the pleasure, he leaned in and started to chew on the man's neck. He thrust up hard and at that moment Oliver's hold body stiffened as he came, spurting his seed all over the front of the costume and Jeremiah's clothes. He lost himself for a moment and bit harder. He could hold back. Just a minute longer. He could hold back!

Then his body froze and he stiffened. Blood. He was tasting blood. True panic began to well inside of him then and he forgot to hold back, he released his load but at this moment that was the least of his concerns. Pulling back he instead fixed his eyes on the man's neck in horror. There, beading at the bite marks was a single drop of blood.

His own blood began to boil and his body began to tremble with bloodlust. He wanted nothing more than to dive back in and ravage that bare, pale neck and rip at the flesh, taste more blood and flesh. He started to pant as he struggled to restrain himself. "God dammit, Oliver! Get off me." He said and then repeated himself with a deeper, angrier voice. "Get the fuck off me and untie me, now!" His eyes were starting to bleed to golden amber as he felt the wolf fighting for power.

You are the wolf. You control the wolf. He told himself but it didn't really help.

Oliver gasped as the other bit him, but it only made him come harder. He rode out his orgasm and he felt the other release before he felt the pain of the bite hit. He winced and pulled back, not having any time to cool off from the orgasm before Jeremiah was angry. He looked confused at the anger but at the second command to get off him and untie him he got off as quickly as he could. "J-Jeremiah...I-I'm sorry, I didn't-" He wasn't really sure how to apologize for something like this. He had quickly realized that Jeremiah had come inside of him and he had stated before that it was something he didn't do without a condom. That was why Jeremiah was mad right? He looked down at the rope and nodded. He was a bit nervous though and started to struggle with the knots. After struggling for what seemed like far too long, he grabbed the knife that he left in the drawer as a just in case knife and quickly cut the rope off of Jeremiah's arms then his legs. He backed up and away from Jeremiah giving him space, though not before catching a glimpse of his eyes.

His heart was racing, he was in a fight or flight mode with Jeremiah being so angry like this, "I'm sorry," he repeated, "I-I didn't mean, um," he stopped again, "I know you don't want to- but I just, it's okay...it's just a little cum, I'll be more careful next time...maybe give you more control so neither of us gets carried away in a way we don't want to?" he suggested, desperately trying to calm the anger down. "We don't ever have to do that again if you don't want to..." he tried. "I'm sorry."

Clearly his anger was enough to finally get Oliver to listen. The man was quick to get off and he started to fumble with the knots. It was slowly tedious enough that he almost just ripped free before the man returned with a knife and just cut the ropes. Once he was free, he stood and shoved passed Oliver to make his way to the bathroom without a word. He slammed the door closed and leaned over the sink, looking into the mirror as he felt his fingernails lengthening into claws.

Deep breaths, control the wolf.

When he was sure he had calmed himself enough to control the wolf, he began to look around the bathroom and realized he had no idea where - or even if - a first aid kit would be so he ripped the door open. It was clear he was still angry as he glared over at Oliver. The other was still stammering about how sorry he was to make him release inside him. Fuck, that's not what this was about, but it was still an issue. He knew there would be no harm done by that. It was the bite that concerned him. "Where's your first aid kit?" He growled.

Oliver flinched when he heard the bathroom door slam, but it seemed like at least so far Jeremiah didn't mean him any harm. When Jeremiah came back, Oliver looked confused when the other asked him about a first aid kit. "Wh-oh," he said, reaching towards the bite, "That's nothing, don't worry about it," he said, shrugging it off, "but if it really bothers you it's in the kitchen, above the sink. He licked his lips before moving from his spot and he started to pick up the clothes he had left on the floor for the little show and moved back into his bedroom, "Honestly, it's just a little bite. Sure, it hurt," he said, looking at the costumes as he pieced them back together, "but it's still just a little bite, I've had far worse done to me, pretty sure I've got a scar or two on my body from some sexual fun times. You telling me you don't have any sexual scaring? Though, you seem to not take to bruising very well...my bites usually last longer than a day. Maybe I just bruise well," he said, he was rambling a bit but he was kind of hoping his calmer attitude towards the bite was going to calm Jeremiah down a bit more.

He went to the kitchen in search of the first aid kit but didn't say anything. If Oliver knew what Jeremiah did, he'd be freaking out too. He pulled out the white plastic box and returned to the living room. When he saw Oliver collecting the costumes, he tilted his head to the side but then shrugged and walked over to him. "This will hurt." He told the other. As much as his instincts were screaming at him to lick the wound - knowing his saliva would cause the wound to knit back together and heal instantly - he knew that was the last thing he wanted to do. There was already too much of a possibility of the wound being infected. It was a shallow bit and it looked like only a single canine had penetrated the skin, but that could be enough to turn the man if he didn't act quickly. There was only one sure what to be certain the man didn't get infected and... It was not pretty.

Both of his strong arms grasped Oliver and he shoved him up against a wall, making him drop the collection of clothes. He set the first aid kit on the nearby table and opened it, pulling out a few things before picking up the knife Oliver had used to free him. Thankfully this one wasn't silver. It must be pure coincidence that the one he carried on his person was then. He set the knife on the table and poured rubbing alcohol over it, coating the end of the blade. Without warning, he reached up with his left hand and firmly gripped Oliver's neck, holding him firmly against the wall. With the other hand he picked up the knife and dug it into the shallow bite, expanding it into an X shape. Tossing the blade to the side, he picked up the bottle of rubbing alcohol and mercilessly poured it over the new, larger wound. He knew it would hurt so his hand on the man's throat tightened to make sure he couldn't get away. Then he suddenly let go as he set the bottle down and picked up some cotton swabs. He wiped away the blood and alcohol then picked up a bandage and carefully applied it to the reddened skin.

Hopefully the man would just think it was some sadistic... Sexual kink or something. "Clean yourself up, finish packing and meet me downstairs."

That said, he tucked himself back into his own pants and left the room, not caring that his clothes were soiled with the man's seed. Once out of the apartment he leaned heavily against the door. What had he nearly done? He needed to cut ties with Oliver, not take him home with him again. He had very nearly turned him! But he knew that now, more than ever, it was important to keep him close. Even after what he had just done there was a chance the man could get infected. He would have to keep him under careful observation. "Fuck." He muttered. The day had been going to well until then. After a few minutes he made his way back down to the street and pulled out his cigarettes again.

He gasped as he was shoved up against the wall, "Jeremiah, what-" he stopped when he saw the knife, he watched carefully what Jeremiah was doing and looked confused until it clicked in his head what Jeremiah was about to do, "Jeremiah, stop, don't, it's no-" he stopped, interrupted by his own screaming, though after a moment it changed to a whimper as he struggled to get out of the hold Jeremiah had on him. He flinched when Jeremiah placed the bandage on him and looked like he was trying to hold back tears when he was told to clean himself up. He felt his body shaking from the pain and from how he was treated.

Where had that come from? It came out of nowhere. Sure he had been treated poorly before, but he had almost expected it from those guys. Jeremiah had been nothing but kind to him until now. Okay, well he had been a bit of an asshat, but nothing that really showed he was this kind of violent. His brain flickered to times where the man had voiced bits of violence and Oliver nibbled on his lip. Normally he would just go home at this point, but he was already at home. Jeremiah was still there even if he had left the apartment. He would also have his boss to deal with if he refused to go with Jeremiah. "Fuck," he murmured and cleaned up quickly, not just himself but his clothes and grabbed what he needed, and shoved it into a backpack. He had changed back into the clothes he had come in and headed downstairs, locking his door behind him.

Once he made it to the street level he stopped, spotting Jeremiah. He looked away quickly and moved to the passenger side door and quickly got in not saying a word to the man. He stayed silent for the rest of the trip unsure of what even to say. He was trying to figure it out what just happened, what had set Jeremiah off like that. He was also trying his damndest not to cry. The last thing he was trying to do was not listen to the reason he was trying not to cry. He was screaming at himself to not feel hurt by Jeremiah's actions. It didn't matter what Jeremiah was like he just needed to get the information and get out. He couldn't let Jeremiah get to him again like he had today, Jeremiah was just toying with him...just like every other guy.

By the time Oliver got downstairs Jeremiah had finished the entire pack of cigarettes. Ok, so half of them have been before he had gone upstairs. He didn't say anything as the man got in. Instead he just drove home. After a minute the silence started to get to him so he turned on the radio.

When they arrived at the house it would be easy to park in the garage and then slip across the hall into his bedroom and avoid everyone. But he needed to talk to Lucien. He did still park in the garage and paid no attention to Oliver as he took a right, heading into the rest of the house. Lucien was apparently waiting for him because he stood at the end of the hall. "Jer-" was all he got out before Jeremiah balled up both hands into the man's shirt and shoved him against the wall.

There were a few younger wolves nearby and they all froze at the clear sign of violence towards their Alpha. What was going on? Was Jeremiah challenging for control of the pack? Some of those more loyal to Lucien growled and Marcus stepped forward but no one cared intervene. It was Jeremiah's right to challenge for control. Anyone in the pack could challenge the Alpha and no one else would every interfere. It didn't stop them from watching though.

"Are you challenging me?" Lucien asked in a cold tone, asking the question everyone was wondering.

"No, but if you ever send someone to spy on me again, I will take you down." Jeremiah growled back. They both knew that it would be a close right between them. It was tough to say which would win if they truly fought.

Both men stared at each other as understanding washed over both of them. Slowly, Lucien nodded, his gaze never leaving Jeremiah's.

"We need to talk." Jeremiah said, letting go of his friend.

Giving another small nod, Lucien motioned towards the stairs that would take them to his room.

"Wait." Marcus said, infuriated. "Are you just going to let him get away with treating you like that?"

The air was tense. Even if Jeremiah hadn't challenged his friend directly, his actions were brash and could be seen as mutinous. Taking a deep breath and biting back his pride, Jeremiah knew what he had to do in order to maintain the hierarchy of the pack. Bowing his head to Lucien, he said in a low voice, "I'm sorry."

"If any other member of this family had done to me what you just did, I would have them drawn and quartered. You think because you're my friend you're above all that. I understand you're angry, but nothing gives you the right to lift a hand to me." Lucien said but it was more for show than anything else. If they had been alone he would have let it all go but half the pack was present. "Friend or not, next time you try something that stupid, it had better be an official challenge."

"Yes sir." Jeremiah said, his head still bowed.

"Good. Now let's go speak." He turned and Marcus looked like he was about to protest again but a glare from Lucien kept him from making a peep.

Both senior wolves went up the stairs then the others began to whisper amongst themselves.

Oliver followed the other into the house when they got there but still said nothing. He had managed to get himself to not cry but he still felt hurt. He turned his head when he saw the commotion that Jeremiah started he glanced around and his eyes widened a little bit when he saw how many people were in the area. He also took notice of Marcus calling Jeremiah out for whatever wrongdoing he had done. He had barely paid attention to the conversation before he headed into Jeremiah's room, ignoring the rest of what happened. He probably should have cared or even tried to follow Jeremiah and Lucien, but he just couldn't at the moment. He needed to rest and then he would start in the morning. He quickly got changed out of his clothes and took a shower, changing into some underwear before he curled into the bed, not even waiting for Jeremiah to come back before he fell asleep.

The following morning he got up early, as usual, pulled on his running gear and headed out into the backyard. He ran for quite a bit enjoying the new terrain and how it felt under him. Once he was done he took a quick shower and then cooked breakfast for himself and a bit extra for whoever was lucky enough to get it. The rest of his day was spent counting up members that he saw and looking around the house under the guise of getting to know it when he was really looking for any information he could get on how this gang defended itself. He would talk to Jeremiah if talked to, but on the whole pretty much just only dealt with Jeremiah when it had to do with their deal. If Jeremiah wanted sex, Oliver obliged but he was mostly slipping into what he was used to in his life, he enjoyed the sex but it was clearly different from before. This was a job, nothing more.

This was how he spent the next couple of days, playing good little trophy partner and gathering information. By the third day he managed to head out on his run and call his boss, "Yeah, it's a lot of people and an amazing amount of dogs...but honestly, I don't really see much else. Something isn't right, I don't know what but something doesn't feel right," he explained. "No, I- it's just if they are a gang, I'm just kind of failing to see how they are protecting themselves from the retaliation they've got to know is coming. I mean, maybe the dogs are their protection?" he said, giving a wild guess, "honestly, though I have no idea where they keep these dogs," he mumbled more to himself than his boss. "Plus, it's kind of lousy protection, plus there is no way a new gang that just popped out of nowhere could have enough money to house everyone like this."

He sighed when his boss said he should just get his ass out of there and soon. Oliver wasn't finding anything, in particular, there was no point in staying. Just come back home, his boss missed him at night. Oliver grimaced at that. "Yeah, look, I've got a deal going on here, if I leave any sooner than the end of the month they'll think something is up...I'll just stay here until then," he explained he listened to his boss tell him one more time that he needed to get his ass out of there and soon and then said goodbye before heading back into the house and go through his routine once again, shower, breakfast, deal with Jeremiah.

To say that things were tense between him and Oliver over the next few days was an understatement. Jeremiah felt bad. He had driven a wedge between them And he had no idea how to fix it, or even if he should. Part of him knew he should let things be. The man was a spy for a group that wanted to hurt his pack.

During the day he made himself busy, avoiding Oliver since the man seemed to be avoiding him. He didn't try to get in his pants and didn't even sleep in the same bed - save for in wolf form. Every morning he felt Oliver getting up early and he watched him the first day, seeing him going for a run. After that he allowed the man space but told a few of the younger pups to keep an eye on him. Every evening he would changs the bandage on the man's neck, checking on the way the sound was healing. He was fairly certain that he had taken the proper precautions to prevent him from turning but he couldn't really know until the next full moon.

This morning he decided something needed to change. He entered his bedroom and heard the shower going. He sat down and waited. When the bathroom door opened, Oliver stepped out wrapped in a towel. He seemed to tense when he found Jeremiah waiting for him in the bedroom. His eyes looked the man over and for a moment it seemed as though he'd ask for the one thing he hadn't for the past few days. Seeing the man nearly naked and dripping wet nearly was enough to get him to pounce but...

He sighed. "We're going out today." He told the other. "There's an outfit hanging in the closet for you." He said and then stood and left to allow the man to dress in privacy. Hanging at the front of the closet was an elegant and expensive three piece suit that was perfectly tailored to his body.

Oliver had stopped in his tracks when he had noticed Jeremiah was in the room. He watched how he was looked over and was about to drop his towel and head over to the other when Jeremiah sighed and told him they were going out. He looked a little bit shocked but nodded and headed over to the closet. He honestly didn't care of Jeremiah stayed and watched him dress or not, but he looked confused when he opened the door and saw the suit. He glanced over towards the door and bit back a small smile. Oliver sighed and worked on getting the suit put on.

He had never had to put a suit on like this before so it took him a bit longer than he expected. He had just snapped the vest together when he realized he hadn't put the tie on. He huffed and licked his lips as he pulled the vest back off and set it on the bed with the jacket. He put the tie around his neck and sat there for what felt like forever attempting to tie the tie. Every time he tried though he would only fail at it. He huffed and glanced over to the door, hoping that Jeremiah hadn't gone far for the first time in the past few days. He moved over to the door and hesitantly opened it, "U-um, Jeremiah? Um...I've never...I mean, I...could you help me?" he finally managed to get out before heading back into the room again refusing to look Jeremiah in the eye as he motioned to the tie that he had retied to no avail for what felt like the hundredth time.

Jeremiah had wanted to give Oliver some privacy but he had also wanted to remain close by for just this precise reason. He smiled when he heard Oliver calling for him but when he emerged from the breakfast nook his face was neutral. He stepped into the room and looked the man over with satisfaction. The suit looked nice on him, even if it wasn't complete yet. He wrapped his arms around the man's neck and skillfully tied the tie in front, making it neat and even. Then he reach into his pocket and pulled out a small box. Opening the box, he pulled out a silver and onyx tie clip and used it to fasten the tie in place. The clip was positioned high enough that it would be visible even with the vest on.

Nodding, he leaned against the bed to watch the man put on the best and jacket before holding out the same box he was still holding. Inside were a pair of cuff links that matches the tie clip. He looked from Oliver to the box then grinned. "Let me guess, never put them on either?" He asked and picked up the cuff links and carefully fastening them on the cuffs of his jacket.

Oliver was quiet as Jeremiah made quick work of the tie and then placed the clip on it. He wasn't really sure what it was for but he wasn't going to ask either. He pulled on the vest and jacket and then looked at the fancy button pin-like things for a second before he looked up to Jeremiah when he asked his question, "I've never worn a suit before," he murmured, "not like this anyway, just something you'd wear to church," he explained "And that was a long time ago," he whispered as he watched the other fasten the cuff links like he was supposed to. He glanced at himself in the suit and felt his stomach drop. He had never been in anything like this and Jeremiah had gone and spent money on him again...it also wasn't for a woman, he had thought...No, he couldn't allow himself to make the same mistake he did a few days ago. This was just a job. "Where are we going?" he asked, curious about where on Earth he would need a suit like this for.

If he had known what was going to happen after they left he would have said something. Given some kind of warning, but he had no idea his boss would react this fast. Usually 'get your ass out' meant in a few days...not the same day. As they left there would be no signs that something was a miss because his gang hadn't arrived just yet, but they would be there maybe 20 minutes after Oliver and Jeremiah had left the home.

When Oliver asked where they were going, all he could do was grin. "Where's the fun in telling you that?" He asked and tweaked the others tie. "You look good in a suit. It's very becoming of you." He admitted then turned. "Come on, let's head out." Jeremiah lead the way to the car and got in the driver's seat. As had been their habit for the past three days, they were quiet during the drive. The only sounds was the radio.

They were in the car for nearly an hour as they drive out of town. When they turned down a dirt road the radio started to lose signal so Hermosa switched to satellite radio. They drive for another fifteen minutes before they came to stop in what appeared to be... The middle of no where. There was nothing in sight. Jeremiah glanced over at Oliver as he put the car into park and turned off the engine. He reached into his jacket and pulled out his gun, pointing it at Oliver. There was a tense moment before he turned the firearm, offering the handle to the younger man. "Ever used one of those before?"

Oliver followed the other and sat, watching the town go by, as they turned down a dirt road his heart started to race just a little bit. This didn't feel right, red flags and bells were going off in his head. If this was anyone other than Jeremiah he'd be jumping out of the car at this moment. Then he saw they were in the middle of nowhere and he bit his lip, sitting a little straighter. He looked over to Jeremiah and his eyes went wide when he saw the man pointing the gun at him. His heart skipped a beat. No, way, how had he figured it out, Oliver had to explain, he had to let him know that it was just his job, he didn't mean any harm to the others, he knew something wasn't right, they didn't seem like a gang. Before he could open his mouth the gun had been turned around and handed to him. He shakingly took the gun from Jeremiah, doing his best to steady his hand so it didn't look like he had nearly ruined the nice suit. "N-no, just knives..." he murmured.

He looked at the gun in his hand and stared at it. It was heavy, well, heavier than he expected. "Jeremiah, what are we doing here?" he asked, "I don't particularly like being taken out into the middle of nowhere and having a gun aimed at me...especially not after..." he trailed off, his other hand touching his neck as he went quiet.

Back at the estate Oliver's boss got out of one of the cars that made it up the front door, signaling to his fellow members to find all entrances or exits and enter through there. Within minutes they had all entered and were roaming the halls of the estate, aiming and shooting at anyone that entered their path. Oliver's boss had one goal in mind and that was to find Lucien.

Jeremiah could see the panic in Oliver's eyes and for a moment it amused him but that amusement quickly faded at Oliver's words. "Uh, yeah. About that... I'm sorry. I had my reasons for doing that but I can't really explain them. You'll just have to trust me that my reasons were good... Which is really hard to do when I'm constantly stabbing you and diving guns in your face..." He trailed off then sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Sorry." He said again

"Look, the reason we're it here is because I'm meeting a client. I'm purchasing some supplies from him and he always liked to make the exchange in the middle of nowhere. He's an asshole but he's always good on his merchandise... But I don't exactly trust him. I know I can handle myself, but I would feel better if you could at least defend yourself with a gun. So I'm going to teach you to fire that thing before he arrives."

---

"Intruders!" The howl reach out through the nothing and the pack scrambled into attack formations. The jarring sound of fire arms cracked through the crisp morning air, mixed with howls and growling.

Oliver made a face that looked like the bodily reaction of 'you think?' When he was given the reason as to why they were out there he looked more or less confused, "I-" he bit his lip, "Jeremiah, why are you bringing me to meet clients with you? I mean, I know I'm supposed to go with you to the parties and things like that, but to meetings?" he offered, doing his best not to internally panic that this client might recognize him. Middle of nowhere clients were usually not legal clients, right? "I really don't think it was wise to bring me here," he offered, "maybe I should just stay in the car."

---

Oliver's boss looked around when he heard the howl. He was confused by this, "Perhaps little Oliver was right, the dogs really were their protection," he mumbled to himself and continued on his search for Lucien. The rest of his gang though was rather quickly either leaving or being killed, though they managed to take out a few of the dogs that had attacked them as well. Their screams could be heard every now and then as they tried to figure out what was going on. These were no normal dogs.

At Oliver's hesitation, Jeremiah only nodded. "If you don't want to meet the guy, that's fine. But I would still like to teach you how to use that." In truth that was the only reason he had brought Oliver with him. "I saw where you live and, no offense, it's a shitty neighborhood. I don't want to send you home until I'm confident you can defend yourself if need be. I know you keep saying you know how to use a knife, but a gun is so much more effective in the right hands." He opened his car door. "Come on, it'll be fun."

---

The wolves were just the first wave. They absorbed a lot more bullets than anticipated so even as clip after clip were unloaded into them, they just kept coming. Men were falling to them left and right. Some wolves lost enough blood to pass out. It was near impossible to kill a werewolf with normal bullets. Not impossible, but nearly.

Lucien lead the second wave of the defense. He and five others in human form came out of the basement with mini arsenals of weapons. It was clear this was a premeditated hit and he was going to take down as many attackers as he could.

Oliver nibbled his lip, he had purposely gone out of his way to learn how to use a gun. He wasn't ever going to own one so there was no point in his mind to ever learn how to use one. Even if Jeremiah had a fair explanation. "That's the exact reason I don't know how..." he mumbled to himself as he moved out of the car with the gun in hand. He waited for Jeremiah, but he didn't exactly look thrilled to be learning this. He was not the type to want to purposely hurt someone, granted he had no idea how much the knife he owned was actually harmful to people like Jeremiah. One such knife he had taken to leaving at the estate since he was pretty sure having a knife blade attached to the side of your leg on the outside of your pants wasn't exactly looked well upon. He also didn't feel the need to have it when he was out with Jeremiah or at the estate. One such more he didn't realize was going to cause the very harm he was always trying to avoid.

---

Oliver's boss heard the gunfire coming from the direction of the basement and he quickly ducked into a random room. He had seen how much these dogs were taking on and was not fond of seeing what the men could do as well. He was cursing Oliver's name, Oliver had said that there weren't any guns on the property. He looked around the room and spotted a knife left on a dresser and quickly grabbed it, just in case. He was running out of bullets himself, so he might as well have a way to protect himself.

With that, he opened the door to the room slowly and looked towards the direction he was pretty sure the returning fire was coming from. He perked when he saw Lucien, perfect. With a quick reflex, he opened the door further and shot at the man, running out of bullets rather quickly and pulled the knife out of its holster, running for the leader of the gang. Take out the head and the rest will follow, right?

Back
Top Bottom