Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (AllThingsCuddly/Gumdrop)

Oliver blinked, “I...um...do I need to go get checked?” he asked, did this guy have some kind of disease? “Cuz...you do know that STIs don’t need cum to spread right?” he asked, he was nervous now. He had been so good about making sure he was safe. He really would hate if he managed to screw up at this point.

Though, as much as he judged the other for knowledge this bad...he had to admit it was in a strange way rather sweet. “If you want I can grab some condoms while we’re at my place...I’ve got a ton,” he said, shrugging. Actually, come think of it Jeremiah was the first man he had ever slept with before asking if he had anything. He looked a bit confused at that thought. He always asked about heir sexual history before he slept with them the first time.

With a smile, Jeremiah shook his head. "No, I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases." He said truthfully. That was another added benefit of being a wolf. Most diseases didn't effect him. There were only a few hyper rare ones out there that specifically targeted the genes of a werewolf. Lycanthropy itself also could not be transmitted through sexual intercourse, it required a blood-to-blood transfusion. His deep-seeded belief in not releasing inside of another - be it male or female - was an old superstition that he still held to. "You can get checked if you want to, I'll even cover the bill but I can assure you that you did not catch anything from me. Or from Lucien from that matter. Well, he didn't penetrate, but I can still guarantee that he doesn't have anything either." He said, feeling a little self conscious about it now. Why had he worded it the way he had?

"Don't bother with condoms. I hate the way they feel. I'd just much rather pull out." He told the other honestly.

Oliver looked at Jeremiah like he was crazy. He sounded crazy. He thought about it for a moment before moving over to a seat in the little seating area that Jeremiah had, "I'll take your word for it. Not that you'd have to pay anyway, I just go to the free clinic," he said shrugging. He wasn't really sure what was telling him that Jeremiah was telling the truth, but he just had this feeling. "You're really weird, you know that?" he said, shaking his head. It was really weird, right? People didn't just do that...unless Oliver was right the first time, that it was just a strange kink of the others. He sighed and decided to backtrack on his words.

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that, but just know if you've got some kind of kink or whatever, I'm usually game. So if this whole coming on me is a thing for you, it doesn't exactly bother me. Just kind of threw me off is all," he explained. He leaned back in the chair for a moment, "I like what you're wearing by the way...suits you better," he said as he moved his head so he could look out the window at the yard. He got a much better view of it now then he did last night. "So, what's on the agenda today, lover boy?" he asked, chuckling. "You going to show off your sexy as fuck partner off to the world? Buy them a few dresses and skirts or are we just going to spend all day in the house with me trying to figure out other insanely easy ways to turn you on?"

"I know it's weird. It's hard to explain my impulse, but it's not some weird kink. You have no idea how much I would like to stay inside of you when I cum, it would feel so much better than pulling back and finishing off with my hand. But..." He shook his head again. When Jeremiah had been a human, science hadn't been quite as exact and knowledge about sexually transmitted diseases had been limited. It had been common belief that the easiest way to avoid transmission was to pull out - or use a condom. "Look, I'd rather just prefer to drop the subject." He said and thankfully the other did drop it, commenting instead on his outfit.

Glancing down at himself, as though he had forgotten what he was wearing, he chuckled. "I haven't worn this outfit in a very long time. It's usually just suits." He said and then shrugged. "I was thinking something a little more fun. Not that sticking around here and fucking like rabbits all day wouldn't be fun." He winked. "But I was thinking something more... family approved fun." His eyes took the other in. He was wearing the simple and casual clothes that Jeremiah had bought for him. They were comfortable looking but with the delicate features of Oliver's face it was difficult to tell if he was a man or a woman. It made Jeremiah smile. The mystery - although already known to him - was something he enjoyed. "What you're wearing is perfect." He turned to leave the room and paused before turning to look at him again, "You don't have a queasy stomach, do you?" He asked mysteriously. Though before Oliver could answer, he laughed. "Ah, you'll be fine. Come on."

Oliver frowned a little at Jeremiah's explanation. So he was just weird. Well, there always had to be a catch somewhere. Maybe he was one of those religious people that Oliver had heard of...his father had been like that. Though, he was pretty sure his father had meant more don't come ever unless it was with a wife. Oliver had definitely screwed up on both counts. He looked Jeremiah up and down when he said he hadn't worn that outfit in a long time and it was mostly just suits, "Too bad, casual Jeremiah looks a bit more fun. Not that a suit isn't hot, but when you wear them all the time they get a bit boring," he said smirking.

He tilted his head at the idea of something more fun but not fucking, then he stated it was family-friendly. Well now, this was something new. Then again, Jeremiah had stated he wanted a girlfriend. Perhaps this was some kind of date? He looked down at what he was wearing when he was told it was perfect. He was just wearing some casual wear so he wasn't really sure how it was perfect, but he supposed if Jeremiah thought so, who was he to argue. "Um-" he was stopped in answering and told he would be fine. he got up and started to follow Jeremiah, confused but curious, "I don't usually unless you're gonna be spinning me around like a lunatic. Like, I'm fine on like roller coasters and shit, if that's what you're asking," he tried to clarify as he followed the other, "where are we going?"

When Oliver asked where they were going Jeremiah just turned and gave him a mysterious smile and a wink. "You'll see." He told the other. With that he lead him out of the room but as they were heading down the hall they saw Lucien walking their direction. He was wearing his usual dark suit and had an open folder in his hands. Another young man was walking next to him and they were talking, presumably, about the folder Lucien was holding.

"...I don't like the look of these projections." Lucien was saying. He paused when he saw Jeremiah and Oliver. "Ah, Jeremiah. I need to pick your brain for a moment."

"Sorry, day off." Jeremiah said, motioning to his clothes. "Taking the lad out for some fun."

Lucien took in Jeremiah's clothes for the first time and raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going dressed like that?"

"I'm gonna go spin him in circles until he pukes." Jeremiah pointed at Oliver with a grin.

"Right. Well, have fun I guess. What I wish to speak of can wait."

The whole time the two were speaking, the other young man with Lucien was glaring at Oliver. It was a very hostile look, something Oliver hadn't received since being here. Everyone else had been respectful towards him, if only because of his association with Jeremiah.

"Alright, come on Olly... Nope, that was gross. Sounds like I'm calling a dog." Jeremiah said, testing out a nickname and deciding he didn't like it. He lead the other into the garage and over to the same luxury Mercedes that had picked them up yesterday.

Oliver sighed when he was simply told he would see. Guess he'd just have to go along for the ride. He glanced over to the young man that was next to Lucien for a moment before looking back when he was addressed. "Cute, I can't help it if my stomach can't handle that shit," he commented and gave Lucien a small smile before his eyes caught the younger man. He had never seen such a hostile look before, even outside of being there. What had he done? He stepped a bit closer to Jeremiah giving an apologetic smile to the man, though he wasn't sure what he was apologizing for.

He thought about it...that was 3 more people he had never seen before, so he was up to 15 people and 5 dogs. This gang was getting a bit big for what his own tended to handle. Still not too big though, plus he still hadn't seen much security around this giant target of a building. Plus it didn't look like the dogs were around all that often, so it really was just 15 people. They could still handle it. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the nickname and wrinkled his nose, "Please, it's just Oliver. I'm not really into nicknames. Pet names I'm kind of okay with, as long as they aren't too cutesy. Though I suppose a trophy partner would be using them. Let's see...oh I know! How about honeybun, or sweetpea...puddingcup?" he asked, going as far as he could with the most sickening of pet names. "oooo, how about Jer-bear!" he laughed at that one. "Mr. Greymane can be LuLu-bear!" he laughed, finding it hard to walk as he was doubling himself over with laughter at the horrible pet names.

When Jeremiah and Oliver were gone, Marcus let out a deep growl. "I don't trust him."

Lucien fixed the other with an odd look. "Who, Jeremiah?"

"Of course not Jeremiah. His new pet. I don't like him, he has an odd scent."

"Ahhh, yes. I don't trust him either. He has a silver blade. I don't think he intends to use it on Jeremiah but... Well as you say, I don't trust him." He hesitated before going on. "Follow them. Keep an eye on that Oliver. But be careful. If Jeremiah spots you, he'll know I sent you. No telling how he would react."

Marcus grinned and nodded. "Yes sir."

-

"Jer-bear? I think not." Jeremiah said, bristling. "I've never been one to do pet names. Luc calls me Jer, that's the closest I've ever had to a pet name. I'll just keep calling you my Little Olive. If you can come up with a better pet name than Jer-bear, I'd be willing to consider it. That sounds too much like Care Bears." He pulled a face. "As for Luc, I would love to see you call him Lulu-bear. It would be amusing to watch."

They drove even as he spoke. Reaching over, he turned on the radio but kept it low enough that they could talk over it if they wanted to.

Oliver chuckled when Jeremiah seemed to hate the idea of being called Jer-bear. However, he made a fatal mistake when he stated he would keep calling him Little Oliver, "Oh, now I'm definitely calling you Jer-bear," he said, smirking, "Mainly because it would be insulting to call you Popeye. Popeye could definitely take you," he said, chuckling a bit. He thought about it when Jeremiah stated that he would like to have him try and call Lucien LuLu-bear, "As I know this is totally unwise, but I think it would be fun for added effect. I do ask that you allow me to get...a little more than socially acceptable close to him when I call him that," he licked his lips at the thought. "Clothes fully on, of course, I would love to see how he reacts. Perhaps I could be asking him to join us in some fun?"

He glanced at the radio when it was turned on and looked out the window for a moment. He felt his phone vibrate in his pants and pulled it out, seeing a text from his boss. He glanced over to Jeremiah making sure he wasn't paying much attention before he opened it. Luckily it was just one word 'Okay.' He let out a relieved sigh, "Well, lucky you, my boss seems to be okay with my absence for a month," he said as he locked his phone and shoved it into his pocket. "So, although, I get the feeling I'm about to see what you do for fun...what do you do for fun around here?" he asked, tilting his head. "I don't really get out on this side of town all that often,"

"Mm, I could totally take Popeye... So long as you stop him from eating his spinach. We could make a great team. You steal his spinach, I beat him up." He said with a chuckle then glanced over as the other explained how he wanted to call Lucien Lulu-bear. "That would be unwise indeed. I don't mind but standing that close to him when you call him that may well result in him biting your head off." Though literally or figuratively was yet to be determined.

"Fun? Well Lucien often takes me golfing but honestly I don't tend to call that fun. I like cheap thrills, if I'm being honest. Lazer tag, go carts, that sort of thing." That being said, he figured the other might have an idea where he was taking him. "What do you like to do for fun?"

"And what has you assuming I can steal things?" he asked, "I definitely can't take Popeye, and you told me I'm not allowed to sleep with anyone. Unless you're telling me I could flirt with Popeye in order to distract him..." he said, chuckling at the absurdity of their conversation, but it was fun. "Hmm, but you said that about the shower too, now I'm just becoming a masochist," he said, smirking.

Oliver arched his eyebrow at the idea of golf being fun and it was nice to hear that Jeremiah agreed with him on that. Golf was boring. It was among the last things he would actually willingly do. At the idea of cheap thrills he nodded. That sounded kind of fun. He hadn't been to places like that in a long time though, not since he moved out of his parents' place. Hell, even then he was pretty sure not since he was rather young. He thought about the answer to Jeremiah's question, "Um, free shit," he said, laughing, "Run, I know it doesn't sound fun, but I like it. Especially long distance. Ummm, sex, obviously," he thought about what else he usually did when he was bored, "clubs, on occasion..." he continued, "cro-" he stopped mid-word. That one was embarrassing. Only his younger sister knew that he actually liked to crochet things for her. He hadn't done that in a long time either, his face turned a little sad, but he quickly changed it, "Well, since we've started on this way...I know your favorite color, what you like to do for fun...hmmm, let's go with favorite food next."

"You don't have to take him, or sleep with him. I distract him and then when he pulls out his spinach you grab it and run. Then I take him down and we're home free. If he eats that spinach though, were both goners." This was a wholly absurd topic of conversation but it made him smile. He couldn't have conversations like this with Lucien. Sometimes Jeremiah thought the man could do with some loosening up. Speaking of Lucien. "Mm, I did say that, didn't I? Well that's because Luc is a hard ass. It takes a long time for him to warm up to anyone. I'm still the only one that can get away with teasing him."

He listened intently to the others idea of fun but his ears especially perked up when the other stopped mid-word. "What's that? Cro- how does that word end?" He asked, clearly not willing to let the topic drop.

Though Oliver was quick to try and divert him by asking about his favorite food. "Meat." He answered simply. "Mostly red meat, like steak but bacon is also way up there. If you gave me bacon wrapped steak I would be in heaven." Humans by nature were omnivores but many leaned more towards carnivorous so his wolfish tendencies there wouldn't be too unusual.

He thought about it, “I mean...you’d be a goner...I’d still have a few last ditch efforts to survive,” he said, chuckling as he nodded, “I suppose I could help you too,” he said, his smile showing that he was teasing the man. It was just an absurd conversation after all.

Oliver was quietly grateful that the other decided to answer rather than keep pushing the crochet thing, if he could help it he would keep that rather quiet. He hummed at the thought of a bacon wrapped steak,“that sounds actually delicious,” he said, though he wasn’t really one for rare meat. He understood why some people liked it though, “What about your favorite desert?” he asked, tilting his head. He was being extra careful to not go back to that question.

"Nah, if Popeye gets his spinach, you should just run. No point in both of us going down." He said, smiling. Though he was sure the ludicrous conversation had pet much with itself out now.

At the question of dessert, he glanced over at the human. "Hey now, that's not fair, you didn't answer that one. I'll be nice and answer the dessert thing, but then you owe me favorite food and dessert." He said with a wolfish grin. "Truth is, I don't have much of a sweet tooth but if I had to decide I would do with an old fashioned cheesecake. The rich and creamy kind that's not too sweet. I remember when I watched my mother making it and I was surprised that her recipe had lemon juice in it. Of course most cheesecakes sold in stores now are way sweeter than I remember. There's only one place I've been able to find that does a good old fashioned cheesecake that makes me think of my mother's recipe." It was as he was saying this that he caught himself thinking back on those old days. His throat tightened a little and he shook his head. "Sorry, I got a bit carried away there..."

Oliver panicked for a second until Jeremiah just mentioned that he hadn't answered the food question. That calmed him down a lot as he didn't mind answering that question at all. He chuckled and raised his arms in defense, "okay, okay, I'll answer my own questions," he said, shaking his head a little.

He smiled at the man remembering, what he had assumed were times from his childhood. "No, it's fine. It sounds like your mom is a wonderful baker," he said. He sat quiet thinking of his own answer for a moment, "My mom's waffles," he finally said, "I could eat those all day, every day for the rest of my life. They were the best food ever. She, of course, would only make them on special occasions. Birthdays, holidays, things like that. The only holiday she didn't make them for was Christmas. That was reserved for my favorite dessert, her coffee cake. I'm sure some people won't consider it a dessert, more of a breakfast food, but still, to me, it was a dessert. And she would only make it once a year. Only on Christmas Day," he said, giving a small smile that quickly faded when he realized he was talking a bit too much about family for his comfort. "Guess I have a bit more of a sweet tooth than you, I love the frozen cheesecake," he said, chuckling.

He went back to thinking about other questions he could ask, anything to get Jeremiah talking about himself again, "What about...your relationship with Mr. Greymane?" he asked, "You mentioned earlier that he was different from others. You two clearly like to share...so what's the deal there, hmm?"

Evidentially, opening up about his own past had invited Oliver to do the same. For Jeremiah, his own family was hundreds of years dead, yet Oliver talked about his mother in much the same nostalgic tone. Hadn't Oliver mentioned how family before? What had he said about them... They were Live but he couldn't go there, maybe? He shook his head, feeling the deep need to reach out to the man's family and make them see sense. Human life was too short to lose precious time together over petty arguments.

"Waffles and coffee cake. I would certainly say you have more of a sweet tooth than me." He said with a chuckle, trying to keep the mood light. They had both come dangerously close to turning this conversation from happy to depressing.

It seemed Oliver must feel the same way because the man suddenly changed the subject. Again. Slippery as an eel, this one was. "Luc? I've pretty much told you all there is to know about our relationship. We've known each other since the moment of my birth. I hated him at first, to be honest. I grew to like him though, I thought I loved him at one point. And I do, on some level, but not like a lover, more like a hard to explain family member. Sometimes he's like a father to me, other times me brother. And yes, sometimes he's still my lover but generally that is driven more by lust than love." His relationship with Luc was indeed tricky and hard to explain. Lucien had been the one to turn him and there was a natural bond that came with that. Add to it that they had known each other for hundreds of years... Human minds weren't capable of quite understanding the levels of relationship formed by that.

"Ah, we're here." He said, almost relieved to see the large amusement park looking overhead. The sight of the looping rollercoasters and the giant ferris wheel had been growing in size for a while now but they had been so deep in conversation neither of them had paid much, if any, attention to them. Finding a spot near the back of the parking lot, Jeremiah parked the car and turned off the engine. It was early in the morning but even so the lot was already half full and the lines to get in were fairly crowded. "They're only just opening." Jeremiah said by way of explanation. "So, Oliver, how do you want to do this today, two normal people enjoying a day at the park, spending half their time in line for rides that last all of thirty seconds, or the VIP treatment?" He asked, genuinely curious how the other would answer.

"You must have been a very angry baby," he said, laughing at how Jeremiah's and Lucien's relationship had formed. "He doesn't look all that much older than you, did you're families live close to each other?" he asked, honestly just curious as to how Jeremiah could hate someone so early in age. He understood it though. He had a friend that he shared the same kind of relationship with, well minus father. His friend was a brother at the most. "Naw, I get it," he said, "You care about him like he's family but you also sometimes just want to fuck. He's a safe and easy option," he shrugged. Haru. Haru was definitely that for him. Not that he had spoken with the man in a long time. Still, he was certain if they met up again it would be like nothing had changed. "It's cool that you two can be there for each other."

He looked from Jeremiah to the amusement park now in front of them, "Huh..." he managed to let out and looked back over to Jeremiah, "Oh, so I get a choice? I would have assumed by the way we got here you'd be only accepting VIP. Really, I don't mind either way. Never been to one of these places in the first place, so either way, it's gonna be an experience for me," he said, unbuckling his seat belt and getting out of the car. His eyes went a little wide at the amount of noise remembering that Jeremiah had said it had only just opened. There were really this many people at an amusement park this early? This was very different from how his typical jobs would go. Sure, he had been on dates for the sole purpose of extorting information but it was usually a dinner date or some club where the guy could rub up on him and get drunk. This felt more like a date date. Like a place that you took someone you actually wanted to get to know. Oliver was very quickly being taken out of his element.

This was going to be more of personal information and Jeremiah was on his A-game when it meant getting more information on Oliver. Jeremiah seemed to want to get to know him, like who he actually was...as a person. This wasn't a place where Oliver could just pass another drink over to the man and avoid the question. Though he had to admit he really didn't have to do that all that often as the men he dated hardly ever asked him about himself.

Jeremiah considered the comment. He couldn't really tell the other that Lucien was actually twenty years older than him. He considered the sage difference as a comparison to how old they were when he made his response. "Only a few years older than me... But he was a bully back then." Jeremiah was the first person Lucien had ever turned into a wolf. It had only been ten years after his own transformation and since Lucien had never actually met the wolf that turned him, he hadn't had proper training and had little to no control over himself. The only reason he hadn't accidentally made a wolf before was because he had - for the most part - avoided people. The odd traveler that happened to come across the crazy wolf had been completely devoured. To this day Jeremiah had no idea why Lucien had spared him that fate. After his transformation, Lucien had stuck around and Jeremiah had indeed been angry with the man, lashing out at him and he had even tried to kill him on more than one occasion. "I hated him because he was hard on me but later in life I was able to realize that he was mean in order to help toughen me up."

"Alright, then we'll just walk in acting like two normal blokes. If you get tired of waiting in lines though, let me know and I can pull out that VIP card." He said with a wink as he stepped out as well and walked around to the other, holding out his arm. "First things first, we need to go to the ticket booth." He said and lead the way to the line of people. He picked the shortest line and took his position at the back with Oliver. "This place is a decent size but maybe someday I can take you to King's Island. It's the largest amusement park on the Midwest. It's got so many rollercoasters you could spend a few days at the park and not ride every one - well unless there's no crowds. Though no crowds at King's Island would be like peanut butter without peanuts."

"Yeah...I'd believe that seems like he can be a rather big asshole," he said chuckling at the idea of Lucien being mean only to toughen Jeremiah up. "Seems he also never taught you to not hit on strange girls though," he said, smirking. "That's really the first lesson you should be learning when it comes to dating," he nodded.

He chuckled and took Jeremiah's arm, "I think I'll be okay, waiting is kind of my specialty, I can be rather patient when it doesn't involve sex," he said, smirking. As they moved to the lines and got into one of them he looked around at the people. He had always enjoyed people watching, though he had to admit now it was more of a habit. He liked to watch and see who was easy to pickpocket from, not to mention watching out for other pickpockets. As he looked around, he had to admit there were probably more than a few around this place. It was easy pickings everywhere. People were too relaxed already to think their stuff might be stolen by someone else in the area. He eyed families and other couples that were in the line. Everyone was so close to each other, it was perfectly easy to bump into someone, grab their wallet and then leave without them even thinking something was amiss.

"Do you like rollercoasters?" he asked. He moved forward with the line as they inched forward to the ticket booth. Once it came into view the price of the entrance ticket he looked a bit surprised, it wasn't nearly as expensive as he had thought it was. Expensive sure, but he had always assumed they were much more expensive the way his parents had used to talk about places like this. "What rides does this one have? I mean obviously a rollercoaster and a Ferries Wheel, but surely it has more than that."

Jeremiah walked with a confidence that few humans could eminate. He stood tall and imposing and even as Marcus watched he could see the crowd parting subconsciously around his air of dominance. Even after all these years, Marcus was in awe of his Beta. More than once he had wondered why this man had not exerted his dominance over Lucien and claimed the spot of Alpha. It was a near constant dread that Marcus carried. He feared that one day this dominating man would seize control. There were numerous times that the man acted like he and not Lucien were in charge and Lucien never did anything to contradict him. It made Marcus angry. Lucien was their Alpha, not Jeremiah. More than once he had pleaded with Lucien to put Jeremiah in his place once and for all but Lucien always waved him off. Lucien had feelings for Jeremiah. Marcus could never quite put his finger on what kind of feelings but they were feelings that he didn't share with (or for) Marcus.

He was lost in his own thoughts, anger and jealousy once more boiling in the pit of his stomach as he watched Jeremiah standing so casually in line. The man didn't even look around, completely oblivious to his surroundings. Marcus still knew better than to move any closer. Human form or not, Jeremiah had one of the best noses in the pack and despite the throng of people, he would easily pick out the scent of wolf if Marcus drew too near.

His hands balled into fists and he ground his teeth, his eyes turning from the less than impeccably dressed man to his companion. Marcus froze on the spot. Unlike Jeremiah, Oliver was looking around at the crowd, gazing over each one as though expecting trouble. Their eyes locked for a split second then Marcus quickly turned, slipping into the crowd. Shit. Oliver had seen him. Maybe he hadn't recognized him though. God send that the mangy human didn't recognize him! If he did and he told Jeremiah he was here... He shuddered at the thought. As much as he might resent the man, he was still his Beta.

---

"Oh, he always tells me not to hit on strange people, boys or girls, I just ignore him so he's given up on pressing that one. Luckily for you." He winked at the other.

He followed the flow of the crowd towards the ticket booth. By comparison to the kind of money he had been flashing around to Oliver in the past twenty four hours, the admittance to this park was pocket change. "Don't let the fancy car and tailored clothes fool you. I know how to be patient and have fun like anyone else." He explained and shifted his arm around the other so that they were no longer arm in arm but rather his arm wrapped around the younger male's waist.

"There's a few roller coasters, a tower of room, bungie jumping... Oh and they have a water park section. Then there's also really expensive, cheap food. It's like street food but at ten times the cost." He shrugged, "It's part of the experience."

Oliver perked when he made eye contact with the stranger. He looked familiar and was clearly not excited to be spotted. He thought about it for a moment. Had he seen him before? Yes, at the house. He smirked a bit and held in a chuckle, it seemed he wasn’t completely trusted after all. Then again...”Does everyone you live with work with you?” he asked, tilting his head slightly. Sure,. It was completely out of the blue, but he could easily write it off as a random question. No reason to get the other in trouble just yet. Especially if he was what Oliver thought he was.

“Lucky for you I’m just an escort and not someone more dangerous,” he said, his voice a little hushed since they were in public. No need for everyone to know the lie he was telling. He might as well go along with it for his stories sake. “I’ll believe that when I see it,” he said commenting on the others insistence that he could be patient. He glanced down at the hand on his waist and smiled, the other was getting more comfortable with him. Though a red flag went off in his head screaming that he was getting more comfortable with Jeremiah as well.

“You did not say we were going to get wet...a water park sounds like I should have a bathing suit, don’t you think?” he questioned, “What are the roller coasters like?“ he asked, “and what’s a tower of doom?” he continued tilting his head. “It sounds like it should be like...a haunted hotel or something.”

That question was completely out of the blue and he blinked a few times, his brain slow to comprehend. "Uh, yeah. I know it sounds strange and almost like some sort of strange hippy commune or something but yes. Everyone that lives at the house is also part of the company. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I am a decent judge of character. I don't think I would have approached you so openly of you were more dangerous." He defended himself, though even as he said it his customary smile remained in place, showing he said it in a warm nature.

"Of course I didn't mention we would be getting wet, I didn't want to ruin the surprise. There's a variety of rides that can be experienced fully clothed, no need to change into swimwear. If we really want to immerse ourselves in the water park section we can always pick up a couple suits at the gift shop. Though there's also enough dry rides to keep us occupied all day so..." He shrugged. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Though when the younger man asked his next couple of questions, he couldn't help but bark out a laugh.

"Have you ever been driving, or riding, down the highway and you look over at the car next to you and see a dog with it's head out the window, tongue flopping and a look of pure joy on its face? That's what a rollercoaster feels like. As for a tower of doom, it's a a 200 foot tower. About a dozen people get strapped into seats positioned on a ring around the tower. The ring, with the people, then rises all the way to the top... And drops."

Oliver smiled and shook his head, "Just curious, wanted to ask before I forgot," he said, shrugging. He supposed the other could still be a fellow pickpocket, but if that was the case...why would he not be okay with being seen by someone who, as far as he knew, was just like them. Which meant he was probably right in that he wasn't very trusted at the moment. He would just have to keep an eye out for their little stalker while they were having fun.

He hummed, he supposed that was a fair enough answer about the water park side of things. Plus, it wasn't like he had a bathing suit back at his temporary residence anyway. Come to think of it he should probably get one, they had a pool after all. Though the idea of swimming naked also was a pleasant idea. He was pretty sure though that Jeremiah would love and hate it all at the same time. He was guaranteed to get fucked if the most recent displays of Jeremiah's libido were anything to go by. Granted he was pretty sure Jeremiah was the jealous type as well, so if he was naked without being with Jeremiah...or maybe Lucien he was going to get an ear full. Still, might be fun to try sometime.

He rolled his eyes at the laughter, "First off, I highly doubt a roller coaster is just some wind blowing at a high speed in your face," he said pointing to the roller coaster that made a loop, "second off, I was meaning are they the exact same as that one? Because honestly, I don't see the big deal if they are," he shook his head, "Also...out of curiosity, what is the fascination of being dropped 200 feet? That sounds a bit, you know, heart attacky..." he explained. He did kind of see why he had never been to one until now. Sure he would try the rides, but he had to admit he understood why his parents thought they were a bit expensive to be going to something that was likely to just be terrifying. He had to smile at Jeremiah though, he was kind of glad that besides the laughter Jeremiah wasn't making it a huge deal that he had never been on anything like this. The most he had been on was a merry-go-round that they had in a mall near where he lived when he was a kid. Sure, he had seen these creations in pictures, but to see them in real life and to hear why they were so popular was very different.

Jeremiah fixed the other with an interested look, trying to figure out why he had brought up the other people that live in the house. After a minute of staring at him however, he shook his head and decided to drop it.

The closer they drew to the front of the line, the more intense the noises around them grew. The amusement park was waking up, for lack of a better word, and it was loud. As the coasters started up they could hear the loud 'thunka thunka' of the metal wheels and cases rolling over the metal frames. As the coasters went careening overhead the sounds of a dozen screaming people could be heard. Besides the screams and shrieks of excitement there was also talking and laughter. "It's the adrenaline rush. Yes plummeting to what your mind is sure will be your death is terrifying and makes your heart race, but it also brings on an intense burst of adrenaline." Jeremiah thought about it for a moment and tried to find a better way to describe the sensation. He decided to settle on a description that someone else has given him. Personally he had never experienced this particular event but he hoped Oliver could relate to it.

"Okay, let me try again. When you were a kid did you like to swing on swings? You know that feeling you get when you pump your legs really hard and soar up as high as the swing will allow? That butterfly feeling as your body races through the sky in a graceful arch, only to reach your peak and come falling back down? A rollercoaster is like that only tens times more intense. And no, they are not all alike. Each coaster tries to trigger that feeling in new and interesting ways. Looping upside down, jerking to a stop and sending you backwards instead of forwards. The newest fad is to have the..." He paused for a second here, looking for the right word. "Well they aren't really seats... They are but..." He shook his head, unsure of himself. "Basically they try to give the sensation of flying by harnessing you in with your feet dangling over nothingness."

Just then they reached the front of the line and Jeremiah stepped up to the counter to purchase two tickets. After retrieving the two, unassuming piece of paper he held one out to Oliver but when the other reached for it, he suddenly grabbed him by the wrist and with a swift motion he pulled him closer into and embrace and kissed him. His right arm wrapped around Oliver, holding him close while he locked lips with the other. It was the rough, deep sort of kids that most people reserved for private places. In fact even as they kissed they could hear people around them muttering about it. Jeremiah didn't care though, he ignored them. When he finally broke the kiss he was a little breathless. "I'm just excited to pop your rollercoaster cherry." He said with a grin when he broke the kiss. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle..." He gazed into Oliver's eyes. His own, dark eyes were bright with emotion as one hand still clenched Oliver's wrist and the other wrapped around him waist.

"Guess I'll just have to experience it to see what the big deal is," he said, chuckling at the idea of it just being an adrenaline rush. Then as Jeremiah tried to explain further he nodded, he thought he understood what the man was saying, but again he was pretty sure he was just going to have to experience it first hand to really understand. Though as he was told about how each roller coaster was different than the last he nodded, okay, well that made more sense now. Since they were different he could see the appeal in wanting to see what each one did differently to envoke this reaction out of a person. "Oh, the hanging ones, I think I've seen those before. It's like you're in a suspended chair, right?" he asked.

Oliver moved to reach for the ticket only to have himself be pulled forcefully into a rather intense kiss. He gasped and slowly melted into the kiss. He could hear the people around them as well, but like Jeremiah, he found he really didn't care all that much if they liked it or not. He was just trying to figure out what had possessed Jeremiah to kiss him so suddenly. As the kiss was finally released, his breathing was shallow and his face was a little flushed. "Wh-" he started when Jeremiah filled him in on why he had been kissed in such a way. "Shit should have told you I was a virgin our first time," he snickered and slowly pulled his wrist away with his ticket in hand, "Also, whoever said I liked it gentle. Plus, I'm pretty sure the ride gets to decide that one," he said, giving a small wink and turned so he could head towards the entrance of the park. "Come on," he said, his own hand moving so that it could run down Jeremiah's back and down to his waist, his hand slipping right into that pocket again. Oliver had a small smirk on his face, but he didn't squeeze this time, "remember though, we're in a family park," he whispered, giving a light pat to Jeremiah's ass, really all he could do with his hand in the pocket.

Back
Top Bottom