Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (AllThingsCuddly/Gumdrop)

When he felt Lucien grab his cock again he gasped, "J-Jeremiah..." he whined, he didn't want the hands anymore, he wanted the cock he was promised. Then he other started talking and he almost came but Lucien knew his stuff. He seemed to be rather good at whatever he had learned. Oliver focused on every word that Jeremiah said. Every word kept him edged in itself. Lucien could have done nothing and he would have been right on the edge chasing that orgasm as Jeremiah spoke. He wanted that all, every bit of it.

As Jeremiah pulled away from him Oliver found his body trying to follow him but couldn't. He tugged at the cuffs once more, wincing when he felt one start to cut through his raw wrists, but he ignored it for the man that moved between his legs. He nodded, "Jeremiah, please, I want it..." he said, his eyes were fully glazed over with too much lust coursing through him. At the same time they looked like they were completely focused on Jeremiah. "Please, you promised, please, fuck me!" he said, crying out pressing his ass further down to gain the very thing he was promised and the moment that Jeremiah entered him he screamed out in pure pleasure.

After all the teasing he had put the youth through, his body eagerly accepted him as Jeremiah shoved into him. He thrust fully into him until he was balls deep inside the man. Then he pulled out and began to thrust in and out. His hand came up to wrap once more around the aching cock and the instant he touched it, it twitched in his hand. He squeezed it then began to stroke it in time with his movements. This time he didn't stop.

It did not take Oliver long, within a few strokes and thrusts he was coming and hard. He moaned loudly as the orgasm ripped through him. He had never come so hard in his life. He shot across his stomach and Jeremiah's. His body clenched tightly around the cock inside of him and he felt his eyes flutter shut. He couldn't handle this and just let go. He went along with the rollercoaster of an orgasm and when it was over he was breathing heavily. He couldn't believe that his body managed to hold off that long. He also had to admit he was rather impressed with the two men that could tease him like that. "Fuck," he whispered, though more to himself. He was very slowly coming down from the high that his brain was currently on, "Fuck," he murmured again, trying to get his grip on reality once again.

When Oliver's muscles clamped down on his Jeremiah almost lost his own load. It took all his self control to hold back. Lycanthropy wasn't a sexually transmitted disease, but he was always still careful not to release his load inside of someone - well down their throat was fine. He continued to stroke and thrust, riding out Oliver's orgasm while gritting his teeth to hold back his own. When, at last, he stopped shooting, Jeremiah gave a couple more strokes of both his hand and cock and then stopped, not wanting to ruin it with overstimulation.

"Well, it looks like you owe me $1500." Lucien said, breaking the silence.

Jeremiah chuckled and pulled out of Oliver. "Looks like I do." He said and crawled up the bed, crouching carefully above Oliver's head. "Is my little Olive hungry for some more cock?" He asked, running his hands through Oliver's sweaty hair. He intentionally left the r off the end of the other's name, referencing the conversation they had earlier in the evening. The voice he used was strangely sweet and he refrained from calling the other a slut, like Lucien had even though Oliver seemed receptive to the term.

Part of Oliver was confused, he didn't feel the other come. He was certain he would have felt it but Jeremiah was pulling out before he came. Oliver's eyes flicked over to Lucien and then back to Jeremiah, who had crouched right above his head. At the question, he had to smirk a bit. He hated that name, but for some reason, he was okay hearing it from Jeremiah. He opened up his mouth and moved his head forward as much as he could. He understood what Jeremiah wanted, though why he didn't finish off in his ass, he couldn't figure out.

He just barely managed to suck on the tip before he decided to use his tongue to show that he was more than happy to help Jeremiah finish off. He groaned and reached for the cock as much as he could. Once he was finally given it he hungrily sucked and lapped at the cock in his mouth, groaning against it as he did his best to get Jeremiah off and swallow, what he deemed, a well-desereved reward.

Oliver answered Jeremiah's question in the best possible way - by eagerly lapping at his cock. So he lowered it down and let the man take in as much as he possibly could. He didn't try to control the blow job by holding his head like Lucien had, he let Oliver be in control - as much as he could while remaining tied down.

Lucien rolled his eyes at the display. Jeremiah was always getting too emotional with his fuck toys. "I'm going to use your bathroom to shower." He called, knowing that neither of the others would care even if they heard. Picking up his stack of neatly folded clothes, he stepped into the attached bathroom and closed the door.

Jeremiah did hear and he didn't care, he was too busy getting his cock sucked in one of the most eager blow jobs he has ever felt. When at last he came, he shot his load down the boy's throat and he seemed to suck it down like it was his favorite treat. Pulling back out, he let out a moan of satisfaction. Reaching over into the top drawer of the bedside table, he produced a key and used it to unlock the cuffs that had already chaffed the boy's pale flesh,

He moaned at his well-deserved treat when he finally gained it, coughing slightly when Jeremiah came down his throat. He watched the man move off the bed and found himself a little bit surprised at the quickness of the other releasing him. He slowly moved his hands and sat up, his body slightly shaking. Oliver took a look at his wrists, checking to make sure they were okay when he saw they were mostly just chaffed he seemed okay with it. "I have half a mind to disturb his shower," he said, giving a smirk and looked towards the bathroom door. "It would be suiting punishment I think," he said, "daring to lengthen that torture you just put me through," he muttered, looking back over to Jeremiah.

Torture yes, but it irrupted into the most blissful time. He had never ever felt this satisfied in his life. "Not to mention I should probably take a shower before I head home," he said, it was rather casually, as if that's what he expected to happen. However, he always used it as a way to gauge how the other person felt about the time they had. If they didn't offer to have him stay they usually were satisfied but not enough to give him any information. Staying meant they were satisfied and comfortable enough to let him stay the night. Then again, it was pretty clear that Jeremiah still didn't know who he was. After all, he had offered him a job in order to- He stopped mid-thought. A job...

"I-um," he started and licked his lips, "this isn't me pulling out of that...arguably forced agreement, but...what exactly is the type of work you are expecting me to do?" he asked, "I suppose I'm asking is...did I just finish a casting couch session or did I just get offered a regular type of job?" he asked.

Jeremiah settled into the bed next to the other, laying on his side propped up onto an elbow, after uncuffing him and as he heard Oliver state that he should go disrupt Lucien's shower, he laughed. "Go for it. If you go in there while he's showering, he's likely to pin you to the shower wall and fuck you. Or he might bite your head off. It's a fifty-fifty shot. Last time I joined him in the shower it was the former." He said it so casually it almost sounded like he was joking but it was hard to tell. Was this him eluding to Oliver's former statement about him not receiving being wrong?

His dark eyes studied the boy and he tilted his head to the side. "You're welcome to shower, of course, but you don't have to go home, not if you don't want to." He explained and watched to see how Oliver would react. He probably wanted that offer so that he could get more information. Though when he asked about the job he was tempted to laugh but instead he shifted to pin the other to the bed, his larger, more muscular body overshadowing Oliver while his strong arms were positioned to either wide of the smaller man's head. Looking down at him like this it seemed almost aggressive, but in a sexual way. "What would you do if I said I now own you until your debt is paid off?"

Oliver chuckled, "don't tempt me...that sounds great either way," he said, smirking, "maybe you could also join and take me up on that earlier offer of fucking me at the same time," he teased. Though whether or not it was a tease was up in the air as well. "Just as long as you both promise to not tease me this time, I don't think I could handle another session of that so quickly."

He smiled when the offer came through, "probably a better idea to stay, it's getting late after all," he commented, before the other pinned him to the bed. "You sure like pinning me, don't you?" he asked, moving so he could sit up just on his forearms> He moved his face closer to Jeremiah, his lips almost touching the man's. "You keep fucking me like you just did, I don't think I'd mind be owned by you. Though, I suppose it depends on what being owned by you means," he said, moving his mouth as if he was going to kiss Jeremiah, only to pull back just slightly right before he did. "Are you wanting me to be a good little pet? Tail and everything?" he said, referring to their earlier conversation, "Or maybe a slutty little secretary that just won't say no to his employer? I like to know details, Mr. Jeremiah." he said, finally giving the other a soft kiss before laying back down.

Oliver had guts, he had to give it to the kid. Even after everything Jeremiah and he had put him through, Oliver was still talking strong. "Mr. Jeremiah?" He asked, shaking his head. Better than Mr. Johnson he supposed. "Well, first off, you'd have to take a leave of absence from your current job." He said, watching carefully to see how the other reacted. "I can't very well own you if you're leaving every day to go work for someone else. "Now, hypothetically, if I decided I wanted to share you with the entire house, a fuck toy for anyone to use how and when they please... How would that make you feel?" He asked, dark eyes studying the youth.

"Hmm? Don't like that? Then I guess the slutty secretary is out of the running, perhaps the pet then...so...Master Jeremiah? Or maybe just master?" he said, purring the words softly. He tilted his head when he mentioned taking a leave of absence, "I do still need actual money I have-" he stopped, the other said leaving every day to go work. Did Jeremiah want him to stay here? That could be rather useful. He'd have to find a way to get that information to his boss, but it was doable, "I'd need to call my current job, but yeah, that should be fine," he explained, "About how long of an absence to you think I need to warn them about?" he asked.

Then the next question came, he did his best to control his face, but a tiny twitch managed to escape. From being one gang's fuck toy to another...he wouldn't lie and say he didn't enjoy being a fuck toy, he did, but he did prefer it on his own terms. Every now and then being told that he was the fuck toy for the house he would be okay with, all the time though... He shrugged as if it didn't matter. Deep down he found himself hurting, he shouldn't be hurt. He scolded himself as he waited for Jeremiah's response. This was just a job, he shouldn't expect to be treated like anything more than a fun time. Jeremiah was no different than everyone else. Even if he wanted Oliver to also be pleasured when they were having sex. That meant nothing, even- even- even if he had seemed genuine when he said he liked Oliver's brains and not just his body. Oliver knew better than that, so "pretty sure I would be in pure pleasure," he finally answered.

When Oliver called him master, he chuckled. "I think I could get used to that one. I could even give you a nice but plug with a tail, one of those ones that rubs up against your prostate so every time you move it rubs against that sweet spot, keeping you on the edge. Then every time I want to fuck you, you'll already be hard and eager for me." He said, the idea actually arousing just to think about. Though when the other admitted he could call his boss and the absence would be fine, he was surprised. "I honestly wasn't expecting you to say yes to that. I'll have to think on it, decide on a reasonable wage that would allow you to pay me back while still allowing you to pay your bills... And decide what your actual responsibilities will be."

Though it was his next question he was more anxious to hear the answer to. He watched as emotions flickered over the youths face and waited for the answer. When it came, his face fell. He thought. But no. He had known all along that the boy had been sent in to seduce his way into the pack. What had he expected? A man that was willing to sell his body for information couldn't possibly care about the people he had sex with. Because in reality, "You really are a slut." He growled in disgust. This growl was arousing or possessive like the previous ones, it seemed more threatening and aggressive.

Just like that, he climbed off the bed and walked over to the dresser. Opening the drawer, he pulled out a pair of pajama bottoms and pulled them on. Leaning down he fished through the pants on the floor and emerged with a pack of cigarettes. "I'm going for a smoke." He grumbled and left the room.

Only a minute later the bathroom door opened and Lucien stepped out, fully clothed. He glanced around the room then fixed his gaze on Oliver. "Where's Jeremiah?"

"Well, let's say you sound like a better offer than the one I have right now," he said. It wasn't a lie, even if the other was just using him for sex, this was a much nicer set up than what he currently had. As long as Jeremiah didn't know where he was actually from, he figured he was safe here. Might as well bum around while he learned the information that he needed for his boss. Or...he shook that thought out of his head, there was no way he could just stay here. The moment that any of them figured out who he was and who he worked for he'd be screwed. He licked his lips at the ideas that Jeremiah was giving him, "sounds like a lot of fun," he said as he was about to move his arms to wrap them around Jeremiah's neck the man called him a slut.

That felt strange. He called himself a slut all the time, hell other people called him a slut and he never cared. So why did Jeremiah calling him a slut hurt so much? "I-" he didn't even know what to say. It was really clear that he had ticked Jeremiah off in some way and as the man seemed to just want to leave the room he looked confused and sat up, "Jeremiah, I- what- wait!" he called after him and was about to get dressed and rush after him when Lucien came out of the bathroom. He looked over to Lucien, still looking confused, "I- um, he said he was going for a smoke," he said. "He um...he was mad, I think," he offered over the information and looked towards the door.

"I...um..." he didn't know what to do. He had never had anyone get mad at him like this. Not for being slutty. Most men enjoyed it. He frowned and moved so he was sitting at the edge of the bed. What was he supposed to do? Go home? Stay here? He needed that information so maybe it was better to stay here? He nibbled on his lip thinking. "He said it was okay to stay," he tried to explain to Lucien, "not sure if that's still open, I don't know what I did wrong," he wasn't even sure why he was explaining this to Lucien. Well, it actually was smarter than letting Lucien jump to any conclusions. Lucien was dressed, which meant that gun was very reachable. "I-I think I'm just gonna take a shower," he said and moved so that he could scoot past Lucien into the bathroom he came out of and once again his eyes went wide when he saw the bathroom. "Jesus..." he said as he looked around the bathroom.

Lucien listened to all the handing the other did and his eyes narrowed. Jeremiah went for a smoke? Smoking didn't effect werewolves the same way it effected humans. Their extremely heightened healing abilities allowed them to heal from the damage the smoking caused. It was also less addictive to wolves than humans. He knew that Jeremiah only smoked when he was upset, he claimed the nicotine calmed his nerves.

"Yes. It would be best if you do stay here." He said calmly, "What exactly did you-" the youth walked passed him and into the bathroom. He had been about to ask what the kid had said to Jeremiah but decided he'd go ask his Beta instead.

What had Jeremiah been expecting? That with the question the boy would say something like, no I only want to be used by you? "Get it together Jeremiah." He told himself, shaking head head. He had only known Oliver for a single evening and yet he had already fooled himself into thinking they might have something together.

"You always jump head long into these sort of things, don't you?" Lucien's voice came from the side and Jeremiah turned to see his alpha stepping into the covered pavilion.

"What things?" He asked, as though he had no idea what the other was talking about.

"Relationships. You start to imagine yourself with them and see only the best in them." He came to stand beside the other.

"Mnn." Was all Jeremiah said in response, bringing the cigarette to his lips.

"What did he say?" Lucien asked after a minute.

"I offered to share him with the house and he said he would enjoy that."

"He's a slut, what did you expect him to say?" Lucien asked, leaning against a pillar.

"I don't know. I guess I should have expected it. I just... I don't know, there's something about him that I like."

"How long will this infatuation last?"

Jeremiah just shrugged but didn't say anything. The Alpha and Beta had an unusual relationship, even among wolf packs. The two had been a couple once, a long time ago. And although they had decided they didn't work as a couple they still often interacted with each other sexually, often even sharing lovers. It was one thing to share Oliver with his Alpha, it was another to share him with the entire pack.

Oliver looked around the bathroom for a minute or two, figuring out where things were before he got into the still wet shower and quickly washed himself. It wasn't like he needed a lot, just a quick rinse. He could wash more thoroughly in the morning. Once he finished he got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him after drying off a little bit. He walked back into the bedroom and then glanced around. He found his clothes in his bag and sighed. No good, he really rather not have to wear women's clothes if he could help it. He looked around the room until he could find Jeremiah's clothes and searched through those before he found an oversized shirt that would probably be fine for the night and his time here. At least until he could get more clothes. Surely, Jeremiah wasn't planning on not letting him get clothes? He slipped the shirt on and glanced around the room once more before he looked out the window and noticed Jeremiah and Lucien talking.

He bit his lip and sighed. He clearly had said something wrong...done something wrong...he groaned and head out, trying to find his way to Jeremiah and Lucien. When he found them they were still talking so he didn't say anything. He stopped not too far from them, barefoot and in nothing but one of Jeremiah's shirts. He had heard just the last bit of Jeremiah's sentence. I don't know, there's something about him that I like. Oliver nibbled on his lip and then he heard Lucien ask how long the infatuation was going to last. Infatuation? He felt his heart pounding. He turned around and headed back to the room before he could see or hear Jeremiah's response.

He was quick for a moment before something told him to stop, something wasn't right. Oliver looked around the room he was in and then to the door. He slowly walked about, heading back t the room and frowned the entire way there. Something was missing. Signs that he should be seeing, but what were they? He just couldn't place them. Once he made it back to Jeremiah's room he looked around it. He headed over to the window and looked down at the pool, then it hit him. Dogs. He had counted at least 5 dogs. There were supposed to be 5 dogs in this house and yet there was no sign of them anywhere. Well, at least of how little he had seen of the house. Plus, one of them was Jeremiah's surely there would be signs of a dog in this room, but he couldn't see any.

Oliver took a deep breath and sighed. That was strange right? He moved over to the bed and sat down. His head hurt from the information trying to cram itself into his brain. The dogs...the fact that Jeremiah seemed to enjoy his company a little bit more than he thought...like it almost seemed like he cared.

Jeremiah finished his cigarette and ground it into the ashtray. "Well, I do have to get back in there. Don't want him snooping around by himself too much."

"When are you going to deal with that issue?"

Again all Jeremiah could do was shrug. "Maybe I can turn him." He said and caught sight of his Alpha's hostile glare. "Not that kind of turn. I mean away from them."

Saving to Lucien, he made his way back to his room. When he got there he tilted his head to the side. "Why are you wearing that shirt?" He asked, looking over Oliver. He knew it was his shirt, it was just an ironically appropriate one for him to grab. One of the pack members had given it to him as a gag gift but he actually rather liked it and wore it a lot so it was at the top of his drawer.

Oliver looked up when Jeremiah entered the room and then looked down at the shirt, reading it. He shrugged, "I could ask you why you have it? Have a kinky little secret or just like the song?" he asked. He chuckled for a moment before letting it fade and moved more towards the edge of the bed, "I can take it off if you want, I just didn't want to have to wear women's clothes when I didn't have to," he explained. He really needed to come up with a reason for that. "Um, so...are..." he started, trying to get it off the subject of him wearing dresses, "are you okay?" he asked, fiddling with his fingers. He wasn't sure how to have that conversation either, but he felt like it needed to be had. "I-" he frowned a bit, "If I said something wrong, I'm sorry," he said.

He was looking anywhere but Jeremiah. He wasn't used to apologizing like this. He normally wouldn't apologize like this, but after hearing the tail end of that conversation he couldn't help it. Jeremiah, though teasing, hadn't been cruel to him. He had kind of been nothing but kind to him.

"I have it because it was a gift." He explained, nonchalant. "You can keep it on, that's fine. I'll have to take you back by your apartment to get some clothes tomorrow. Some that aren't women's, apparently." He wanted to ask more but chose not to. He had already said he wouldn't. The abrupt change of subject took him by surprise. "Huh? Yeah, I'm-" Before he could finish the other was apologizing. The corner of his lip curled upwards just a little, it seemed more sad than amused though. "It's fine." Though his words were seeming a little more cool than they had when he had left the room. "You didn't say anything I wasn't expecting to hear." He was still quite shirtless since all he had bothered to put on was pajama bottoms. There was, however, something about seeing the smaller frame in his own shirt, that shirt in particular that had him starting to lust after the other again though.

"Kind of a weird gift, if you ask me," he said, nodding when Jeremiah said he would take him back to his apartment to get clothes, "And just how many clothes am I going to need to get? You never did answer how long I should be taking off of work," he reminded the other.

He was about to smile when Jeremiah said he was fine but the next sentence was said and Oliver's smile stopped. He thought about it for a moment, trying to figure out why Jeremiah was mad then. It finally clicked, "You were mad that I said I would share myself so easily, right?" he asked, tilting his head some and moving over to Jeremiah. He placed his hand on the shirtless man and ran his fingers down his chest, watching where his fingers were going. He wanted to play with the love bites he had left on the man. "You know, you confuse me," he said, before letting his hand drop. He looked up at Jeremiah, "you clearly enjoy when I act like a slut for you or Mr. Greymane, yet you don't want me acting like a slut for others. You're also the only person to ever make me feel bad after being called a slut. I don't like that," he said.

Jeremiah was stunned when Oliver was able to do easily read into his words and understand why he was so upset. Lucien had known he was upset but they had known each other for a long time. Oliver barely knew him. Having just fulfilled his needs, the touches of the smaller man's hand across his chest aroused him but they didn't spur him into action like they may have earlier in the day. "It's different." He said, defensive. How to explain this. "I already had you in my bed when you started truly acting like a slut. I liked how eager you were to have me and how accepting you were for Luc to join us. He and I have a relationship that others would consider odd. He's my boss and my friend and sometimes my lover. Sharing you with him feels natural to me. The idea of sharing you with all them though..." He motioned to the side window that looked out onto the basketball court. The sun had gone down and although they weren't playing basketball anymore, there was a group of wolves (in human form) hanging out on the court talking. They couldn't hear them but they could see them through the window. It wasn't until after making his statement that he realized what he was saying. He was talking about sharing Oliver, as though he owned him. He didn't try to correct himself though.

"Oh?" he asked, crossing his arms ready to hear just how different it was. At the reasoning he sighed, he supposed he understood that reasoning. He uncrossed his arms, "I feel like I need to remind you, you were the one who said you were thinking about it and were just wondering how I would feel about it," he said. He looked over to the window. He moved over to it and sat his hands on the ledge. He looked down at the men on the court, "Look, I'm a slut, it's what I've always been. I enjoy sex. If this job that you're requiring me to do to pay you back involves me being yours singularly then that's what it means. I can refrain from being a slut for everyone and just be a slut for you," he explained before going back to Jeremiah. "If you want me to make you feel like I see only you, then I can do that. I can be whatever you want me to be," he said.

"However, if you're..." he trailed off, he wasn't sure how to phrase this. Jeremiah might have actual feelings for him. Oliver...wasn't sure if he did. Jeremiah was different, maybe? He wasn't sure at this point. They all started out this way, things always changed after a while. He shook his head, "Look, I was honest when I said I'm more than happy to pay you back and I'm glad that you're giving me a way to do so. Just know that I'm willing to go as kinky or vanilla as you want. Want to put that butt plug inside me and have me crawling around with Fido, like a good little dog, well, let's say I wouldn't mind in the slightest," he said, giving a blush for the first time when it involved something sexual.

Yes, Jeremiah was the one to pose the question, as a hypothetical. While part of him had expected the answer he got, he had been hoping the other would say something, anything else.

What was coming out of his mouth now we're placations. Nothing more, nothing less. Oliver was saying anything and everything that he thought would make Jeremiah feel better. It was failing. All he heard were practiced lines and excuses. Clearly he had been reading too much into Oliver's earlier words and actions.

A thought occured to him and he hesitated before saying, "I think I figured it out." His eyes traveled over the other and he nodded. He knew from the previous conversation he had overheard that the man was a gang member and it had been his boss's idea for Oliver to dress like a woman to infiltrate the gang but, "You're an escort. Men pay you to go on dates with them, often ending in a romp in the hay. That's why you were in a dress when you found m- my dog. You were on your way back from a date where your client wanted you to pretend to be a woman, then when Lucien found you and offered to take you to dinner you just kept up the act. I'm right, aren't I?"

He knew it was a lie but it would help the other explain why he was dressed like a woman without blowing his cover. Jeremiah wasn't even sure why he was bothering to come up with an excuse for the other. "Alright, then here's what's going to happen. For the next month you will act as my girlfriend." He said, choosing his words carefully. If Oliver didn't care how Jeremiah treated him, then he would do everything in his power to control him and force him to do things he didn't like. "You will not see any other men and when we are in public you will pretend to be loving and doting. You will join me at all public functions for the company, as well as private dinner parties. I will buy you a wardrobe to fit the role so you don't have to worry about that. In private, here at the house, you will be free to dress however you want and do as you please as long as it doesn't involve having sex with anyone else. You will only be sexual with me and maybe sometimes Lucien. During the month I will see to it that all your bills and debt are seen to. Then at the end of the month I will pay you $2500. Does that sound agreeable to you?"

“Figured what out?” he asked, only to hear that the other meant his job. He felt his heart start to pound again. It was okay though the other seemed to just think he was an escort. Somehow though it made him angry. Especially when Jeremiah said that it would often end with sex. His hands clenched into fists at that. How dare he imply that he was a prostitute! He would never have sex for money...well, there was that one time...and technically this time given their deal. Still. Oliver was no prostitute. He wanted to scream at the other. How dare he!

Oliver then heard Jeremiah say that he was going to be his girlfriend. Girlfriend? His face flickered with sadness. So this wasn’t even going to last the night...granted he was sure it was partially his fault, he pushed Jeremiah away. He needed too, he couldn’t let the man get close. Could he? He let his fists drop, could he just repeat what he always did with a man that had said he liked him for some reason? But now he was doing this...he was doing something that Oliver has just said he didn’t like.

Oliver nibbled on his lip and sighed “Its fine...” he said, though his face and body language said anything but. He moved to sit down on the bed, “I just want to get one thing straight. I don’t get paid to sleep with people,” he said, he refused to look at Jeremiah as he said this, “and the only reason I’m accepting to be paid by you is because of your idiotic bet and I only think it’s right to keep your debts settled,” he said, his voice doing its best to not show that he was hurt by those words. By the thought that this man was different than the others but...maybe not, maybe he was just like all the others.

He refused to acknowledge if Jeremiah was right about the escort thing, might as well let him think that. It did explain why he was in a dress. “That being said, sure I can be your doting little girlfriend, the perfect trophy wife if you want...guess what you said about not caring about my body was a bit of a lie, but if that’s what you want I owe you the debt.”

Watching Oliver, he could see the anger spark within him. His hands curled into fists and he stared at the floor. Was he being defensive about sex now? He had intentionally chosen the word escort over prostitute. "I never said that you're being paid for sex." He said, choosing to go with offense at the other's words. "Escorts are only paid to be arm candy and pleasant dinner companions. I only implied that it often ends in sex because you already told me you enjoy sex. Men pay you for dinner then if you like them well enough you'll let them fuck you. As for this little arrangement..." He motioned between himself and Oliver. "I only limited who you can be sexual with because you're a fucking slut. Sex is not part of the arrangement." He allowed some disgust to enter his voice as he said that, as though he didn't even want to touch the man now that he knew just how much of a slut he was.

He didn't bother to defend himself against the comment that he didn't care about his body.

Without saying another word, he turned away from Oliver and made his way over to the bed. He pulled back some of the covers and climbed into the bed. "I don't know if you want to call your boss tonight or tomorrow." He grumbled, as he covered his face with an arm.

Oliver flinched at the disgust that entered Jeremiah's voice. Why did he hate it so much when Jeremiah said slut? Why did he hate it when Jeremiah seemed disgusted with him. He watched the other move into the bed, "Good to know you're just like the rest," he said, just under his breath, he couldn't keep it in no matter how hard he tried. He just felt so hurt for some reason. Maybe it was because he had seemed kinder than the rest he had been with? Maybe it was because he had said and then showed he was okay with the fact that Oliver was a man. Maybe it was because Jeremiah had cared more about him than just his body.

He was silent for a little while before he realized he probably should figure out where he was sleeping. "Are you wanting me to stay in the same bed with you?" he asked, waiting for the answer before moving to find his phone, "I'll call him now. I'll just leave a message," he muttered. When he grabbed his phone he glanced at the time and then found it might actually be 50/50 on his boss answering the phone, he moved to step out of the bedroom and found another empty room nearby. He sat down on a chair and called his boss waiting for someone to answer or to get a voicemail.

He got the voicemail, "Uh...hey...I got in. I have a special arrangement going on here, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to contact you. It might be about a month. Talk to you then for sure." he said and hung up. He leaned back in the chair and just sat for a moment. What was he going to do? At this point, he wasn't sure if he was going to get the information out of Jeremiah. Sure, he'd get numbers about how many people were in the house, but so far he hadn't seen anything that would give him fighting information or ways to take them down. Though maybe he would given he was supposed to go to dinner parties and business functions, surely Jeremiah didn't mean gang functions...did he?

Back
Top Bottom