Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (AllThingsCuddly/Gumdrop)

Feeling so many nips at his flesh egged him on and after that kiss he was right back to returning the favor. Though the marks o. His flesh, unlike Oliver's, would go away quickly. It wouldn't be long before his skin healed, long enough that Oliver wouldn't see the bruises disappear but not so long that anyone else would see them either

He gasped as he felt the muscles suddenly clench and heard Oliver exclaim. He had hit the sweet spot. Pulling back he repeated the exact same motion, hitting the sweet spot a second time and then a third. Each time he felt the muscles clench around him and he was afraid he would cum so he slowed his movements to a crawl then, barely moving his hips or his hand. He wouldn't cum that quickly.

He gave small moans at each bite he was returned, grinning at how many he was going to have. He was very quickly coming closer and closer to coming. And since Jeremiah chose to spearhead that idea by hitting his spot multiple times he was not expecting the other to slow to a crawl. "N-no," he said, his voice slightly begging. He felt his body shaking just lightly, his hips doing their best to entice Jeremiah to move faster. "D-don't you dare get me this close and then tease me," he murmured, "Fuck me," he moaned, "for the love of everything, fuck me and come," he muttered, nipping at Jeremiah's neck.

He sucked hard and licked trying his best to spur the other to move faster again. Anything but the slow movements he was getting. "If you want to go again..." he said, after a moment, moving to his ear, "I'm more than happy to spend the night and let you fuck me to your heart's content..." he moaned quietly into the man's ear. "any way you want, just ask, remember," he said, licking the outside of the ear lightly before he went back to nibbling on Jeremiah's neck and shoulder. He tried to provoke the other by clenching his ass just a little bit, giving a moan as he felt the other inside of him.

Hearing the moans of desire shift to moans of frustration was like music to Jeremiah's ears. He had mostly been wanting to stretch this out for himself but teasing Oliver added to the sensation. The whine, the begging, it all turned him on. He lived having another being so fully at his Mercy. Then the other began to whisper into his ears and he smiled. So many promises.

His hand released Oliver's throbbing cock then and he pressed into the man in a torturously slow rate, gently grinding o. His prostate. His hand reached out for the corner of the bed, slithering in between the matress and the headboard. He pulled out a heavy cuff and carefully placed it on the bed. At the same time he pressed his lips to Oliver's mouth to distract him from the movement. Then his other hand retrieves the other cuff. "You say that as though you have anything to offer up." He said, breaking the kiss.

His hand slid along the slender arms and he lifted them up in a fluid motion. Then, in a practices motion and before Oliver could catch on to what he was doing, he locked the cuffs onto both wrists at the same time. "I don't ask." He growled.

Slowly he pulled out of Oliver, loving the way his hole actually twitched in protest. His powerful hands pinned Oliver's thighs to the bed as he leaned down and began to tenderly, but oh so fucking teasingly, kiss at the flesh along his inner thighs, completely neglecting his throbbing dick. "I take." He added on between kisses.

His words did not get the reaction he was expecting. In fact, it got the exact opposite reaction he was expecting. He blinked as Jeremiah pulled away only to push into him so slowly he swore that Jeremiah wasn't pushing at all. He continued to swear this until he felt his prostate being prodded into. At the moment he would not have needed the kiss to distract him from whatever Jeremiah was doing, the slowness was doing just that well enough. It felt like his brain was short-circuiting as the pleasure was slowly creeping into his every crevice. Though, he enjoyed the kiss just the same. This time just barely kissing back as his brain was still trying to figure out what just happened.

"You don't even know what I have to offer," he managed to work out once the kiss was broken and his brain was back up to speed. He enjoyed the hands sliding down his arm and found himself giving a half-smirk half-smile at Jeremiah. He followed the sets of hands as they moved above his head, only to recognize that he was being cuffed the moment it was too late to do anything about it. He pulled on the cuffs and found they weren't budging from wherever they were tied down to. He moved his arms once again and looked back over to Jeremiah, "Well, well, you keep up to brand, always for a surprise, aren't you?" Oliver asked, though his eyes only showed being more lustful. The cuffs were most definitely not going to help in his frustration, but he would admit he was twitching with excitement to see what else Jeremiah had up his sleeves.

Oliver moaned in protest as he was pulled out of. He looked down at Jeremiah and struggled against the hands that pinned his thighs down. "N-no, Jeremiah! Please!" he said, his voice pleading with the other but also giving out moans as he was teased. He did his best to arch towards the mouth that was teasing him, wanting nothing more than to be satisfied, "Please...there is no way that you don't want this...please, just fuck me," he groaned, arching the best he could with his thighs being pinned. He moved his arms once again as if forgetting that they were stuck at the moment and he was at Jeremiah's mercy.

The cuffs, though Oliver wouldn't know it, were coated in silver. They hurt Jeremiah to handle but it was worth it. More often than not Jeremiah had a fellow wolf tied down on the bed for him to tease to his hearts desire. The silver would burn and weaken them enough that they couldn't escape. Because it was silver it also would leave marks on their wrists for days after, even a human would have red marks on their wrists if they struggled too hard against the unforgiving metal. There were a few among the pack that wanted nothing more than to be tied down for their Beta to enjoy. Having fresh meat in his trap was refreshing.

The man's flesh quivered beneath him and he could tell that Oliver had never experienced something like this before. Oh, he may have been tied down before, but being teased and brought so close to the edge and denied? That was a new sensation. Jeremiah knew from personal experience how bittersweet the tease of denial could be. "The other men you've been with, they focus solely on their pleasure, don't they? So much so that they often neglect your pleasure, making you fend for yourself and take what pleasure you can from the sensations?" The question had a rhetorical nature to it. Without waiting for a reply he ran his tongue over the hard cock. "Tonight the pleasure is all yours..." He grinned wickedly. "With none of the satisfaction... Until I say so."

As for his own pleasure, well he was getting turned on by hearing the begging and watching him squirm. He dug nails into the tender flesh of the man's inner thighs then crouched down and brought his face even closer, his hot breath rushing over the aroused flesh. Then his tongue pressed against the still twitching hole.

Oliver's breathing was shallow as the pleasure was taking hold and keeping him at that unsatisfied but pleasured state of being. He watched Jeremiah as he spoke so much truth it had Oliver a little freaked out. He supposed it was clear but at the same time as even Jeremiah could tell it wasn't like his partners had ever been aware enough to notice. They saw a body and a hole to fuck. Jeremiah saw a brain in there as well to torture. He was about to reply to the question he wasn't meant to answer when Jeremiah ran his tongue over him and it left Oliver with a moan and a small whimper.

Having this pleasure forced on him and his satisfaction kept at bay was very new to him. His body continued to twitch under every movement that Jeremiah made. When the nails dug into his flesh he let out a soft yip at them digging in but it was very quickly followed by a moan. His eyes never left Jeremiah's face as the man chose to tease him and torture him with the pleasure while he was just on this side of coming. "W-wait!" he managed to get out when he figured out where the other was going, "fuck," he moaned as the other pressed the tongue against him. This was another new sensation for him. The men he played with very rarely would go down on him, whether it be giving him a blow job or rimming him. As Jeremiah figured out his pleasure was not often a factor in sex, so when he felt the other's tongue in a place he so very rarely did he only wished he could have covered his mouth from the embarrassing sound that came out of his mouth. He turned his head to hide his face.

This man was going to drive him crazy. Oliver also quickly found that the notion of him getting information out of Jeremiah was not going to happen, at least not tonight. Not like this. "Fuck, please, I'm right there, just fuck me, please..." he murmured, his voice half-muffled by the arm he was hiding his face against.

Poor Oliver. Jeremiah was just getting warmer up but already the kid was begging. He pressed his tongue against the hole again and then forced it into the tight sphincter. The hot, wet organ was so much different than a cock. It was smaller, yes, but so much more pliable. It began to wiggle and dance inside of the other man, pressing in deeper than Oliver would have expected a tongue to be able to go but still not nearly enough. All the while his cock was left untouched, twitching and pulsing with need. One of Jeremiah's hands hand to let go of his thigh, shifting so that he elbow pinned the thigh instead. The hand clutched at the man's balls and lifted them up, allowing Jeremiah to press his face in so close that the air he exhaled through his nose ran across the man's taint.

With his face so close to the man's flesh that he was able to see every time his balls tensed or his cock flexed. Both sexual organs were practically begging for proper attention. Then, somehow, Jeremiah's tongue managed to hit that sweet spot. The tip of his tongue brushed against the bundle of nerves and he felt the muscles clench and tighten around him. He began to rub and caress the bundle with the tip of his tongue, then he began to growl again. It was like having a small, low-powered vibrator against his prostate. Enough to be a fucking tease but he would never get off from it, no matter how much he ground against it. Though Jeremiah could see that it was enough to cause his cock to start leaking precum.

Oliver gasped at the tongue inside of him, "fuck," he murmured, his ass arching into the new sensation. He liked this, he liked this a lot. The further it pressed in, the more he wanted something else, anything else. As much as the tongue felt amazing it just wasn't enough, he wanted more inside of him...but then, then that god awful tongue of Jeremiah's managed to also find that sweet spot inside of him and he let out the most undignified loud moan of surprise that he had ever let out in his life. He was happy that he managed to muffle some of it against his arm. "Holy fucking hell, h-how?" he asked, his body arching further if only to encourage Jeremiah on.

"Fuck, Jeremiah, please!" he said, finally fully begging as the other tormented him even more. He had no idea how he was doing over half of this and it was driving him insane. He had thought this night would have been a quick roll in the hay that, he was still would have been enjoyable to both of them, but that would be it. He'd be able to keep his cool, get his information, probably romp around for a few more rounds given Jeremiah was a treat to look at. Now, though, now he was finding that isn't how it was going to go. He was just barely keeping his brain thinking straight as it was. The information he had gotten so far was very minimal, definitely not enough for him to go back to his boss with, and even if he did he'd be told to get more. Which meant he would need to be had more, gaining this kind of treatment over and over again, well maybe. Either way, Jeremiah was proving himself to be great in bed.

Oliver struggled against the cuffs a bit but found he was only scratching up his wrists and not gaining freedom. "Jeremiah, please, fuck me...I want to come," he moaned, "I want you to come," he moaned. He felt mildly pathetic like this, but if it got him what he wanted he would gladly keep begging. His climax was right there, he just needed a little more and he could come.

It was obvious that Oliver was surprised to feel the tongue hit his prostate. Jeremiah wasn't surprised though. After having as many sexual partners as he had, he knew the extent of the human body pretty well. His tongue played over the bundle of nerves, teasing more and more out of it until Oliver's cock was dripping a milky liquid. He knew from experience that this substance, while not cum, was a good indicator that his partner was right on the edge of orgasm.

He pulled out.

The sight before him had Jeremiah rock hard. Reaching down he began to stroke his own erection, watching Oliver twist and squirm. Glancing around the room, he located his own pants and bent down to rummage through the pockets, emerging with his phone. He sent a quick message to Lucien.

[Want to have some fun?] He then held up the phone to take a picture of the naked Oliver and sent it to Lucien as well. His phone made the sound of a camera clicking as he took the picture and he winked at Oliver.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he used his own legs to pin Oliver's and opened his camera on his phone. He hit record, getting a close up of the cock that was pointing straight at the ceiling. "Say that again." He said, running a single finger over the hard flesh, making it throb.

-

Lucien was sitting in a chair reading a book when his phone vibrated. He turned the page of his book, ignoring it as he finished out what he was reading. Then he picked up his phone and found a text message from Jeremiah. The picture made him almost instantly hard and he bit his lip. "Fuck."

Standing, he set his phone on the bedside table and opened the top drawer, reaching in and pulling out a small black case.

-

Jeremiah used his hand to tease and stroke the erect cock until he felt the balls tighten and pull into his body. He let go of the cock, leaving Oliver right on the very edge, precum dribbling out, his orgasm two strokes away.

There was a knock on the door. "I wonder who that could be." Jeremiah said and Rose from the bed, heading for the door.

Oliver groaned as Jeremiah pulled away, that wasn't what he wanted. Well, it was but it was rather clear that Jeremiah was not planning on giving him what he actually wanted. So there he laid hot, bothered, and very flustered. Then he heard a camera shutter go off and he turned his head to look at the man. He saw the phone and blushed a bit. It wasn't that he wasn't used to having pictures taken of him or even video, but he was desperate at the moment. He used to know exactly what he looked like on camera, he knew what he was saying, he could control his voice. Not now though, so when he heard Jeremiah tell him to say it again he moaned, "Jeremiah, fuck me...please, I want to come, please let me come..." he moaned, giving up on sounding anything but desperate.

He gave a gasp at how sensitive his cock was and thought for the brief moment that Jeremiah was going to finally get him off and then nothing. His body was shaking with want and Jeremiah was leaving him like this and worse he was actually leaving him. Oliver shot a glare at the door, "Whoever the fuck it is, let me out of these cuffs so I can fucking kill them," he hissed, "Jeremiah, d-don't...please Jeremiah, I'm right there, please!" he rutted into the air as if it was going to get him something but he knew it wouldn't. There was no way of him getting off while he was cuffed like this. He was at Jeremiah's full mercy and it seemed there was no mercy in the man.

His eyes were stuck on the door, ready to chew out whoever was on the other side of that door. He couldn't help but continue to rut in the air, he sure was going to be one hell of a sight to whoever was there. His body was desperate, his mind was desperate, and his words were going to be desperate.

The noises released from Oliver were like sweet music. Jeremiah was glad he had gotten his pleading on video, he would add it to his collection of videos he watched while masturbating. He reached the door and chuckled at Oliver's reaction. Instead of cracking the door and hiding behind it, like most men would do in a situation like this, Jeremiah opened the door fully to reveal Lucien standing there.

The older wolf stood in the doorway, eye immediately going to the vulnerable man on the bed. "My, my. What do we have here." It was said as more of a statement than a question.

"Fun." Jeremiah said in response and Lucien's eyes did a quick once over of his Beta.

Lucien stepped inside and Jeremiah closed the door behind him. He strode calmly over to the partially bound male and ran a hand over the quivering flesh. "Wiggle that ass at me now, slut. Tell me just how badly I want to join in on the fun." His hand wrapped around the aching cock and gave a firm squeeze.

"Hope you don't mind, Oliver, I invited Luc to join us." Jeremiah explained and walked over to the other side of the bed, his own hand running along the slender thigh, gently slapping tender inner leg.

Oliver's eyes landed on the man behind the door and then glanced over to Jeremiah. So that's where the picture went, or at least assumed so. His eyes went back to Lucien and his arched into the hand as it caressed his flesh. At the squeeze to his cock let out another loud moan. Jeremiah had been lucky that Oliver had had time to cool off if just a little or else he would have come. Though, he got the feeling whether he came or not they were going to continue to have fun. It was just more or less how much was he going to be a total mess before they both started to play with him.

His hips were still rutting a bit into the air but they had something now to get off in and he wanted too so badly. If he had his way he was going to come, as he had said earlier he didn't mind going another round, especially now that he had two rather attractive men on board. He opened his mouth to answer Lucien, when Jeremiah spoke. His eyes switched over from Lucien to Jeremiah, "Wish you had invited him earlier, then he really could have joined," Oliver said, nibbling on his lip as he did his best to control his breathing, "Cuz I'm not going to last much longer with all that teasing. Though I suppose I'm always up for a few more rounds," he said, smirking a bit, before gasping at the gentle slap to his inner leg.

"Although, Lucien you did get here to the best part..." he moaned, "Get me off and I promise I'll make it worth your while. However, you want it." He really should have learned from the last time he said those words that these men he had met were not the same as the other men he slept with. Though, as long as Lucien left his hand the way it was and allowed Oliver to rut into it he would get off in another minute. "I get the feeling the only reason you didn't respond well earlier was because you thought I was a woman, I saw those looks you gave to me," he said, groaning. Could he be sure that those looks were what he thought they were, no, but it was still fun to tease the other a bit.

"Worth my while, huh?" Lucien asked, watching the other rut into his hand in desperation. His grip tightened and he knew that with a few more thrusts Oliver would probably cum. One. Two. He watched Oliver's balls tighten and he relaxed his grip, not releasing entirely but this time when Oliver thrust up into the hand he barely got any friction. "Go on then. Show me how badly you want it. Thrust into my hand." His grip loosened even more so that only his thumb and middle finger touched.

Jeremiah leaned down and nibbled at Oliver's neck before whispering into his ear, "Where do you think I learned to be a cock tease?"

"Does he bite?" Lucien asked and Jeremiah stood back up.

"What do you think?" He asked, motioning to his chest which was covered in love bites.

"Mmm. Then an O gag. Or perhaps a ratchet gag. I won't have him biting my dick." He spoke over Oliver as though he was just a piece of flesh. His hand still remained around the man's cock but with such a loose grip that no matter how much Oliver thrust into it, he would be unable to bring himself release.

Oliver managed to nod and just like that his climax was gone yet again. "F-fucking hell," he moaned and as much as he wanted to stop his hips and not given Lucien the satisfaction of knowing just how desperate he wanted to come, his body didn't care. His hips continued to thrust into the hand, just barely getting anything, but it was just enough to keep him going, just not enough to get him off. "Yeah, I can see that," he said, moaning as Jeremiah nibbled on his neck.

His hand tried to reach out, only to find, once again that they couldn't move. Oliver glanced at Jeremiah's chest and had to smirk. He did love his handy work. Then he heard talk of gags and pouted, "I don't bite dick...well, not unless the person wants me two," he said, giving a bit of a frustrated moan as his cock pulsed slightly. He had one kink that he kept very much to himself. He refused to let others know about it as it was very easily used against him and without Lucien knowing he was feeding right into it. Oliver adored talk about what the men he was with were going to do to him. It turned him on more than anything else. So with the talk of using either a O gag or ratchet gag and a very clear idea of why those were needed had hip licking his lips and thrusting just a little more desperately into Lucien's hand.

Lucien picked up on the way Oliver's desperation rose to a new sort of 'pitch' and he looked the young human over. He was licking his lips as though he were excited about sucking cock? Or was it more that he enjoyed them talking about what they intended. "So If I were to shove my cock down your throat right now, you wouldn't bite me?" Lucient asked, pulling his hand away from Oliver, removing even the small hope that he might, somehow be able to get off.

"I say we make a game of this." Jeremiah suggested, sitting down on the edge of the bed and running his hand over Oliver's naked body, starting to play with his nipples.

"What kind of game?" Lucien asked interested. As his eyes traveled down Oliver as he spoke, he suddenly frowned. "Jeremiah." He said in a scolding tone.

"What?" The younger wolf asked, looking abashed.

Lucien motioned to the knife holster still securely fastened to Oliver's thigh and then down to his feet. "Really?"

As Jeremiah processed what had earned him Lucien's scorn, he actually laughed. "Ah, yeah... Well we were moving kind of fast at the beginning. He grabbed my ass." He said defensively, which only made Lucien shake his head. "Anyway, this game idea. We each get five minutes to tease Oliver however we want. We go back and forth taking turns, just trying to keep him on the edge as long as possible."

Lucien nodded a little, carefully undoing the clasps holding the knife to Oliver's thigh. "If we're going to play, lets make it really interesting."

"What did you have in mind?" Jeremiah asked, his fingers now tracing light patterns over Oliver's flesh.

Now holding the knife, Lucien looked at it and carefully touched the blade - on the dull side, not the sharp side like an idiot! - and he knew to expect silver so when the familiar burn came, he didn't so much as flinch. Yup, definitely silver. Setting it on the bedside table he headed for the foot of the bed. "A wager." He said casually as he worked on undoing the shoes.

"Mmm, I'm down. How much?" One of his hands left Oliver then and went to his own cock, stroking it to keep it hard. The other trailed down his pelvis to tease the skin around his cock, his hand always coming within an inch of Oliver's throbbing flesh only to remain tauntingly out of reach.

"$500." Lucien removed the second shoe, tossing both of them to the floor to join the clothing there.

Jeremiah paused in what he was doing. "Only $500, that's weak boss."

The older man gave a wolfish grin. "$500 a round." He clarified.

"Oh. Oh, that's good. So say I go first and if I totally blow it and make him cum, I owe you $500, but if we keep going and make it to... say round 10, then whoever loses would owe the other $5000?"

"Precisely. The bet will increase with is round based on whomever goes first. If you go first then it's $500," He pointed to Jeremiah, "$500." He pointed to himself. "Then the second round is $1000 for each of us, so on and so forth."

"I like it. Should we give him any time to cool between rounds or just keep going relentlessly?"

Lucien paused to think about this. "Keep going. It will give a better chance of him exploding."

"Any rules?" Jeremiah asked, his fingers returning to teasing Oliver.

"Only the usual. You go first, I'll time you." Lucien, who was the only one of them still fully clothed, tapped his watch to start the timer.

Jeremiah wrapped his hand around Oliver's cock and began to stroke him.

Oliver frantically shook his head, "No, I'd fucking take it like the good little slut I am, just please stop teasing and do it," he moaned, it turning into more of a whine when Lucien removed his hand completely. Then he got the attention of Jeremiah's hands and he was doing his best to not whine with need as the man teased his nipples. He looked down his body when he heard the tone of voice coming from Lucien, he barely recognized that he had either still on. Then he heard the words about a game. He bit his lip, part of him was hoping Lucien would just say yes, the other part of him was hoping they would go into far more detail. They seemed to choose to do neither, only the contents of what the wager would entail.

As they seemed to debate over what was fair or more fun, Jeremiah's hands kept tormenting Oliver. Every time that Jeremiah's hand got close to Oliver's cock he thrust slightly, hoping it was enough to get the other to finally end this torture. At this rate, his brain would be pure mush. He moaned when Jeremiah mentioned this going on for 10 rounds possibly. He really couldn't do the calculations of how long that was because at the moment his brain was only focused on one thing, but his body was telling him it was a long time, too long for him to be on the brink of coming like this. Surely, they intended to have him lose his mind entirely. Once they seemed to agree on not stopping in between rounds he lost it, "Or how about you both just fuck me at the same time and let us all get the fuck off!" he cried out, as Jeremiah started to stroke him. "Fuck, please...Jeremiah, please! I want to come. Please!" he begged the other, his hips thrusting into Jeremiah's hand. His hips were barely thrusting though, it was more like quick shakes that managed to thrust upwards. He tugged at the cuffs once again. "What will it take to have you let me get off?" he asked, his back arching. His eyes were starting to cloud with the lust building inside of him.

The two men carried on with their conversation as though there wasn't a man between them, desperately aroused and wanting to cum. Though when the game had finally been decided, Jeremiah listened to what Oliver had to say. "You want to cum. You don't need it yet. But I'm not an unreasonable man... If you can cover my bet, I'll let you cum." Right now the bet was 'only' $500. Which to Jeremiah and Lucien really was more like pocket change, to a man like Oliver, however, that was half a month's rent. "If not, then I have every intention of making sure you don't cum until at least round ten."

"Don't tease the poor boy." Lucien said, surprising Jeremiah. "His brain is already gone to mush, just look at him. Look how desperate he is. You have to at least explain to him how long that will take."

Jeremiah finally caught on and he smiled. "Oh yes. How rude of me. You see, Oliver. Ten rounds with two turns per round and five minutes per turn is a grand total of one hundred minutes. Give or take depending on when we let you shoot. One hour and forty minutes. That's what you have to look forward to."

"I'll also agree to Jeremiah's offer. If you can match our bet, I too will let you cum. Otherwise you'll have to wait until one of us slips up or decides to be nice and let you cum."

All the while they discussed this, Jeremiah was stroking Oliver's cock but he stopped when he felt the other was right on the edge of release, pulling his hand away again.

Oliver was about to agree outright when he remembered that the price was already at $500. He didn't have that type of money. He didn't even pickpocket enough to get that kind of money. Well, he did, but every bit of money that he made went to surviving. He shook his head slowly when he heard the words 'round ten' he had no idea how long that was and was about to thank Lucien for having Jeremiah tell him the actual time, at least that was until Jeremiah actually told him the time, "N-no way, I-I can't last that long," he whined, his cock already protesting the timing. There was no way he could be in this state for nearly 2 hours. Was there? He already felt his body shaking just on the verge but every time he was he would lose it as Jeremiah's hand left him.

"Please," he begged, "Please let me cum," he murmured, rutting into any friction he could find at this point. "Y-you both know, I don't have that m-money," he managed to get out. His sentences growing shorter and more to the point. He slowly found himself unable to focus for very long without his brain being dragged back to wanting to come. He gave small gasps and moans to anything new that touched him. His body felt hot and overstimulated. "P-please!" he moaned as his hips followed the hand that left him each time. "Let me come!" he moaned. How long had it even been at this point? It had already felt like ages, but it was clearly still Jeremiah's turn. If 5 minutes felt like this, right now, he couldn't imagine what it was going to feel like in even round 3.

Lucien glanced at the time on the timer and then climbed off the bed. He undid his own belt, kicked off his shoes and slid his pants to the floor along with his underwear. The only thing that remained on his lower half was his over-the-calf socks, which he leaned down and removed as well. Leaning down he picked his pants up and carefully folded them, setting pants, socks and underwear on the dresser. Next was his jacket, which was also neatly folded and set on top of the other items. This left him in a white shirt with the gun holster secured over top of it. He undid the clasps to remove the holster, setting it to the side of the pile of clothes. Finally off came his shirt, neatly folded on top of the other clothing items. Joining the fully nude party, he took a step closer, reaching down and stroking his hard cock a couple times. "I've heard enough." He said and climbed up onto the bed. "Time for you to suck cock like the little slut you are."

Jeremiah, who had just removed his hand from Oliver for the... he wasn't even sure how many times, looked at his alpha. "Isn't your time about to start?" He asked and Lucien smirked. Positioning himself over the human with his hard manhood dangling in front of Oliver's mouth, he looked at his watch and counted down the last five seconds with his hand before leaning down and starting to suck on Oliver's cock, taking the phallus into his mouth the second Jeremiah let go. At the same time, he lowered his own crotch down for Oliver to suck on his cock.

It was clear that Lucien knew exactly what he was doing. Lucien watched as his alpha began to suck on the human's cock. This was where there was often some misconception. A lot of people considered sucking cock to be an effeminate or subservient duty. Not the way Lucien did it though. He was in complete and total control, licking, sucking, pulling back and letting it twitch then using his hand to keep it right on the very edge but preventing it from going over, then starting all over again. For five minute Lucien watched the master at work, stroking himself and listening to the sounds of two men pleasuring each other. "Time." He called.

Lucien climbed from Oliver, leaving him so quiveringly close to the edge that a single stroke would send him over. Jeremiah just watched the boy for a moment.

"We said no cool down time." Lucien complained.

"It's not cool down time, but there's no rule against letting him have some time to cool on our turns."

"Cheater. Okay, new rule. You can't stop teasing for more than thirty seconds or you forfeit and lose the bet."

Jeremiah sighed. "Okay. Agreed." His hand wrapped around Oliver's cock yet again.

Oliver felt a shift on the bed and he looked towards it, only to have Lucien place a cock in front of his face. He didn't even wait for the time to be up his mouth was on the cock as soon as it was close enough for him. He licked it and groaned. He arched into Lucien's mouth, nearly screaming. He was so close and Lucien was edging him into oblivion. He moved his mouth though, sucking the cock that had been lowed for him. He wasn't entirely sure how he was doing, but he was sure it was quite a sight. He was going to town on the cock he had been giving, desperate for cum at this point and it was starting to become any type of release even someone else's release as long as there was one.

He pulled back for a moment, just to breathe before he pressed his head as far as it would go getting as much cock down his mouth and throat as he could and groaned. However, the pleasure and cock for him to enjoy were gone soon enough and he found himself following the cock that left his mouth. He stared at the cock as it left, licking his lips. He was expecting to get more stimulation, but nothing...his brain was completely clouded and he couldn't figure out why he wasn't getting any stimulation. His clouded eyes finally went over to Jeremiah when he heard the voice. He gasped when his cock was touched again, it was now slick with saliva and was starting to cool off in temperature because of it. It was causing a different sensation, just one more thing that couldn't let him get off.

Oliver's body was a twitching mess at this point, "please..." was all he could manage to get out, "please, come..." he murmured. He licked his lips again, slowly jerking the changes he was attached to. He shook his head a bit, his brain was telling him to change tactics, but he couldn't figure out what that meant all too well, "Please..." he moaned once more, his mouth opened and it seemed his body got the idea, "c-cock...please," he finally managed to get out. He managed to move his body, he moved it as if he was offering his ass to the others. "I want...please!" he begged. His body was on autopilot at this point and it was going to do anything to be able to come, even if that meant sacrificing his own for a moment to get the other's close enough that they would let him come.

Lucien stood to the side of the bed, watching in amusement as Oliver begged for cock. He stroked his own and had to admit that the boy had been quite the eager cock sucker. One of the better ones he had felt in a long time, in fact. Was it just because of how desperate he was or was he always that eager for cock?

Jeremiah sat between Oliver's legs, watching and feeling him lift his butt up off the bed. Only Oliver's arms were secure so the youth was able to lift himself quite well. He thrashed about, hoping for more pleasure. How long could the genuinely keep him like this? When would be truly lose it?

"Hear that, Luc, he wants cock." He said, intentionally misinterpreting the man and pointing at his mouth then eying Lucien. His alpha of course understood and chuckled. "Well then, I guess I can't deny him, can I?" He asked and climbed back up onto the bed.

This time Lucien faced the other direction as he lowered his hips towards Oliver's mouth. He reached down with both hands and laced his fingers behind his head, controlling his head and thrusting however he pleased. After the five minutes the other had already spent sucking on him, it didn't take long before he could feel the warm, boiling sensation in his gut. He let out a gutteral growl and released his load down Oliver's throat.

All the time Jeremiah was skull fucking Oliver, Jeremiah was continuing the tease the poor man's cock. It was dripping precum, straining and desperately aroused. With the way Oliver was offering up his ass, Jeremiah couldn't resist at least playing with it. One hand continued stroking the cock while with his other hand he pressed a finger into the tight and twitching hole. He wiggled his finger around until he found the prostate and gently caressed it. With as wound up as Oliver was now, Jeremiah had to be more careful. It was like Jeremiah had a sixth sense for this, every time Oliver got close, Jeremiah would stop stimulating him.

After Lucien came, Jeremiah pulled both his hands back. "Time." He called. Lucien settled down onto the bed next to Oliver and took over the teasing.

Jeremiah walked away like to the side of the bed and leaned down to whisper to Oliver. "You want to cum...?"

Oliver eyed the two when he heard the word cock fall from Jeremiah's mouth. Was he finally going to get what he wanted? Then he felt Lucien get back up on the bed. No, he clearly wasn't. Though, he had to admit he didn't exactly mind either. Oliver opened his mouth as soon as Lucien was close enough, only to gasp as he had no control over how this blow job was going. He moaned as Lucien face fucked him, only to be encouraged even more by Jeremiah. The last thing he was expecting was Jeremiah to play with that sweet spot inside him. Yet, here he was being used and abused from both ends but having no satisfaction of his own. Yet, at the same time, his body was overloaded with pleasure.

He was practically screaming when Lucien came down his throat. He coughed at the cum, turning his head so he could breathe before licking at what he could get before Lucien moved away. He head turned, though it looked more like a flop, over to look at Jeremiah. He nodded, "p-please come, I c-can't, please!" he moaned out, his hips were shaking more than they had. He was right on the verge and he wasn't even sure how the other's were keeping him from coming at this point. It felt like he just needed one more touch to set him off. "N-no money, no more," he mumbled, "come..." he felt like he was babbling at this point but it was all he could manage to get out.

He gasped when he felt a particular strong blaze of pleasure rush over him. His back arched, he had never felt something so strong in his life. There was no way in hell he wasn't going to come, he was right there. He just needed one more touch and he just knew that he would be able to come. His body didn't care what the touch was, just touch and he would come and if that feeling meant anything he was going to come hard. Harder than he had ever in his life. "Fuck!" he screamed, "Please! Please!" he begged the two. "Please let me come!" he managed to get out.

Jeremiah motioned to Lucien and the man stopped playing with Oliver's cock, giving the boy a break for the first time since this game started. Lucien raised an eyebrow, wondering why they were pausing the game.

"I'll make you a new deal, Oliver." Jeremiah said sweetly, running a hand through his sweaty hair. "On my next turn I will give you the fucking you've been wanting all day, I'll even make sure you cum, long and hard. But we're already on the third round of the game. That's $1500. I know you don't have the money... But I will allow you to work for me to pay it off. What do you say?"

Oliver looked at Jeremiah through unfocused eyes and couldn't help but groan at the idea of Jeremiah fucking him. "Y-yes! Please!" he managed to get out the moment the offer was given. Did he really understand what Jeremiah meant by any of it...not really. He had heard the main points: next turn and fuck. He heard something about paying the other off and working but he didn't even ask what that was going to entail. If his brain had been coherent he might have asked if this was actual work or if he was on a casting couch right now. But his brain was only thinking one thing and that was about coming.

He struggled slightly against his bindings, though his head was pressing into Jeremiah's hand, much like a good pet would do, wanting more of its master's attention. He groaned, "Please, please fuck me," he moaned out arching his back and trying to be as enticing as possible. Though he had to admit with the break he had finally been given the cloud that surrounded his head was starting to fade a little bit so he could get what was going on around him, but he still wanted to come so badly.

Unfortunately for Oliver, it wasn't Jeremiah's turn. Yet. He motioned for Lucien to resume, restarting the timer. "I'll give you the relief you need very soon." He told the impossibly turned on man. "Imagine how good it will feel. You've already felt how well I fill you. You've felt me stretch you, felt the way I grind against your prostate... Imagine that feeling now. And then think about how good it will be when you cum... Your muscles clenching down hard on my cock..."

Lucien returned to teasing the cock in front of him, bringing Oliver close and then stopping. His task became a lot harder when Jeremiah started to whisper into Oliver's ear. He has no idea what Jeremiah was saying but it seemed to be egging him on. With his own new rule of not being to stop for more than twenty seconds he was having trouble preventing an untimely accident. "You're cheating again." He grumbled.

"And time." Jeremiah announced and stood, moving around the youth. He positioned himself between Oliver's legs and brought his hard cock to the waiting entrance. "You sure your ready?"

Back
Top Bottom