Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (AllThingsCuddly/Gumdrop)

"Mmm, well some of them you are suspended in a chair, yeah. Others though are more like a harness around the upper half of your body, preventing you from falling while allowing your legs to dangle." He explained, trying to get the point across of just how much it felt like flying but it was hard to explain.

When the other said he should have claimed to be a virgin, Jeremiah chuckled. "I don't think I would have believed you. Your body welcomed me with the ease of someone that is most certainly not a virgin." He said then realized that what he said could be seen as an insult. It was akin to the way Lucian kept referring to Oliver as a slut. "I mean, it's good that you weren't a virgin anyway, I probably would have wrecked you." He said and realized that wasn't much better. He decided to quit while he wasn't ahead and just followed along with the other. As he felt the hand slip into his back pocket, he grinned again. Although the motion did elicit a hormonal response, it wasn't as intense this time. They reached the front of the line and he held out his ticket and he had to break free of Oliver's embrace to step through a turn-style.

Waiting on the other side, he quickly wrapped his own arm back around his date and continued their conversation as though they hadn't been interrupted. "Well, I could start you out on one of the kiddie coasters. The ones that rise up maybe three feet off the ground. That would be a gentle start." He explained with a light chuckle. They followed the flow of traffic for a time but after a couple minutes it became obvious that Jeremiah must have a destination in mind because he was steering them through the crowd with ease. It helped that he had a sort of aura about him that made people not want to be in his way. Instinctively the crowd seemed to part around him and in turn Oliver since he was glued to the man's side.

The coaster they arrived at was a relatively gentle one - no kiddie coaster as Jeremiah had threatened but neither was it one of the extreme ones that only hardcore thrill seekers could withstand. It was quite simple in fact. It would launch the coaster, do a single loop-the-loop then go straight into the air for a short bit then fall backwards, return back though the loop and back into the station. All in all the coaster lasted about twenty seconds. The line wasn't too bad yet so they were able to wind their way though the metal barriers until they were close to the front.

Oliver tilted his head at the explanation of just being in what sounded like a harness, "like going bungee jumping?" he asked, trying to think of what he sounded like from how the other was explaining it. "Guess I'd have to see it to understand completely," he shrugged, more than content to go on whatever rides Jeremiah wanted to go on just so he could see what these things were all about.

He arched his eyebrow at the information of him not being believed and then chuckled at the attempted save, "You know, it's okay to call me a slut, I am one and fucking proud of it too," he said, leaning in a bit closer to Jeremiah so that families or children couldn't hear him. "So, I guess you're just gonna have to work harder to wreck me," he whispered, smirking before acting as if he said nothing. He let them break contact before following through after handing over his ticket and resuming the same position he had been in the first time.

He rolled his eyes at being started on a kiddie coaster, "now that sounds boring. I think I can handle something a little bit harder than that, remember, I never said I liked it gentle," he said, though the closer they got to the roller coaster that Jeremiah seemed to want to start him on the more he could feel that cockiness leave him. These things were much bigger in real life. He didn't resist how he was being led but he did slow a little bit as he watched train after train get launched and go through that loop. He had not realized that these things actually went upside down.

By the time they got to the front, he was a bit nervous about getting onto it. He didn't have much of a choice though because the next train was theirs. He smiled at the attendant when he was told which line they were getting into and he found himself glad they weren't in the front. He slipped into his seat and pulled the harness down over his head, strapping in as instructed. He was nervous, but his body was pretty relaxed and he was mostly looking around until they were suddenly launched forward he gasped and grabbed onto the metal bars coming off the harness until he was almost white-knuckled. Within a few seconds, he felt like he was falling out of the chair and then was suddenly facing the sky again. That's when the train started to fall backward and they did it again. They were falling out of the chairs again and then back in the station like they hadn't just been shot out of it. As fast as it was he felt like it was longer. Oliver felt the harness release and he pushed it back up and climbed out of his seat until he was at the exit with Jeremiah.

"Holy fuck!" he said as he moved to grip on Jeremiah's arm a little. He felt the adrenaline rushing through him as he tried to calm from the rush that he just had. Okay, now he understood why people liked this a lot. Well, he could kind of understand, he still wasn't sure if he liked the feeling of all this adrenaline. His body was shaking ever so lightly as he held onto Jeremiah's arm. As the adrenaline returned to normal he took a deep breath, "O-okay, what's next?" he asked, laughing a bit.

Seeing and hearing Oliver's reaction to the rollercoaster made Jeremiah's day. Hell, it was better than anything he'd seen in weeks, months or maybe even years! The scent of fear coming off him as they were getting on was sweet, but the flushed look of excitement and adrenaline after was ten times better.

Oliver asked what was next and surprisingly the older man reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He held it up for a moment, not replying to the question. For a moment it seemed as though Jeremiah had gotten a message and chose to ignore his date in light of responding to this message. Then, however, he turned the phone around to show it to Oliver.

"How about this?" The rollercoaster he had googled was the one he has been trying to explain before the ride. The riders were secured in such a way that there was little to no sense of being encased. Unlike most coasters that had cages around the riders to make them feel more secure, this one was designed to feel like there was no security.

Jeremiah grinned as Oliver's eyes went wide and - he could be wrong about this thought - the color drained from his face. Before Oliver could answer however, Jeremiah tucked his phone away again. "Don't worry, they don't have one of these here." He said and wrapped his arms around the other. "Come on, let's go spin around and around in circles until we both puke."

Despite his repeated threat of making Oliver puke by spinning him in circles, Jeremiah didn't take them on any sorts of rides like that. Instead he stuck to the thrill rides a few family rides and some wet rides that didn't require them to wear swimwear. Throughout the day they ate food when they were hungry and bought large overpriced sodas to share.

True to his prediction, they spent a good majority of their time waiting in line rather than actually on rides. This gave them plenty of time to talk but it was all light hearted banter about current events. Jeremiah was careful to avoid the three Ps - politics, piety and profession - and would tactfully change the subject of any of them came up.

At the end of the day they lined up for one last coaster. Jeremiah kept glancing at his watch while they were in line but when they got to the front he actually allowed a few groups of people to go ahead of them, bumping them back a few trains despite already having waited in line for a long time. He wouldn't explain why either. When they finally got on, the coaster - which they had already ridden once earlier in the day and was one of the more gentle rides - reached the peak of it's largest hump right as the sun was setting. For a beautiful moment they sat suspended in their seats, sitting in one of the highest points of the park overlooking a breathtaking sunset. Then they began to plummet.

After that Jeremiah took Oliver to one of the souvenir shops and let him pick out whatever he wanted. The street lights were starting to turn on as Jeremiah and Oliver finally streamed out of the park. The parking lot was a lot emptied than it had been when they arrived. Jeremiah's car was parked quite far away and as they exited the park the older man wrapped an arm around his date.

"So, what did you think?"

Oliver was not in the right state of mind to see that photo, but he hadn't even really noticed that the other had ignored him to find the photo he was still racing with adrenaline and he was trying to figure out this new state of being. Sure, he had had adrenaline rushes before...but not like this...not this much. So when he had to look at the photo his face did pale and his eyes did widen. "u-uh-um..." he started. He would probably ride it much, much later in the day but was told that they didn't even have one and his face dropped a bit, "Asshole," he muttered and rolled his eyes. Still slightly clinging to Jeremiah he followed the man around the park. The adrenaline getting easier to get used to. He didn't shake nearly as much as he had for the first ride when they got on others and was actually excited for some of them.

For one of the first times in a very long time, he was actually enjoying himself. The conversation was kept light and normally Oliver would be searching for information but after the first few skillful diversions, he stopped. He found he didn't really care at the moment for getting information out of Jeremiah, he just wanted to enjoy the day. He even stopped looking around expecting shit to happen. That was new for him. He didn't even notice until he had quietly grabbed a wallet from a man that had been taken and slipped it back into the lady's purse that it had been stolen from. He was pretty sure the man wouldn't notice until much later what he had done. The only reason he had seen it in the first place was because the man was so bad at it, he felt like he would have returned it on principal because the dude should have been caught by security, it was so bad.

As they were in the line for the last ride he chuckled every time that Jeremiah looked at his watching, commenting on how impatient he was until he let others in front of them. Then he was a bit confused. He stayed confused until he saw the sunset and gave a brief smile at the beautiful view before they were dropped. As they left the park he leaned into Jeremiah and hummed at the question, "It was a lot of fun, thank you," he said, "I still don't get the crazy adrenaline junkies that want to do all the insane roller coasters and dropping things but I did find them fun to be on. It was a nice day," he said. As they made it to the car he leaned back on it a bit before pulling Jeremiah down and kissing him "I know I've only known you for a day...but it's nice to see this side of you," he whispered after he broke the kiss, his lips still close to Jeremiah's. "I'd also say you won a reward of having your own personal little sexy generic costume fashion show, curtsey of my closet," he smirked. "I'll even let you pick what you want to see," he snickered and kissed Jeremiah's cheek. "Though, that would require you to take me to my apartment to pick up the clothes, not sure if it's too late for that or not."

Why was Oliver so damn cute? He'd only known the guy for a day and her knew he was there to try and spy on him yet every bone in Jeremiah's body was telling him to let the other in. He wanted to be open and honest with the man, wanted to spill every secret he had. He had already been more open and honest with him than he had been with anyone else in the past. He had tactfully avoided saying too much, the other was a spy after all, but he had never once lied to him. He wanted to give Oliver the world.

So when the young man carefully asked to be taken to his apartment, Jeremiah chuckled. He set a hand on his cheek and leaned down to him him a light, tender kiss. "It's never too late."

As he was fishing in his pocket for his keys, he felt his hackles rise. A low growl started in his throat and he shifted the air. Fuck. How long had he been there? "You can stop hiding Marcus." He growled.

There was a moment of silence before the younger wolf stepped out from behind a nearby car, his hands up in a show of submission. Jeremiah took him in then glanced at the amusement park then at Oliver. He started to growl again, deeper. His whole chest vibrated with his growl. "Why are you following me?"

Hearing his Beta growling at him like that was enough to make Marcus cower, bowing his head and shrinking a little. He knew better than to take a step back though. He remained in place, staring at the floor but not saying anything.

When the damn pup didn't reply, Jeremiah knew instantly. Fuck. The growling stopped. "It was Lucien, wasn't it?" He asked quietly. Although it would seem to anyone that didn't know him very well that he had calmed somewhat, his fury had simply turned from red hot to ice cold. He would have words with his Alpha when he returned.

Still Marcus didn't speak, but he didn't need to. "Get in the car, Oliver." He said in a call tone, hitting the unlock button. "If I find you following me again, Marcus, I will skin you." He watched as the pup scampered away then got into the car.

Right now he was itching for a cigarette to calm his nerves. His good mood was thoroughly ruined. He glanced over at Oliver. "Do you smoke?" He asked, completely out of the blue.

Oliver smiled when he was told they could. If he actually noticed that this could have been a perfect time to get information he probably would have been kicking himself, but he honestly just wanted to continue having fun. He also had never shown anyone his closet. Something he was sure to realize at the last minute. Oliver had been very careful to not open up as Jeremiah had, it was easier for him not to open up when you could lie about your life fairly easily. He had been lying about his life for so long it was starting to blur what was made up and what was real. He was smiling as he watched Jeremiah move to the door fishing out his keys when Jeremiah stopped and started to growl. Okay, that was officially weird, right? It was one thing during sex, but now...like this? Something wasn't right.

He tilted his head and looked over towards the back of the car, "Oh, him," he said and settled a bit. The man had been following them all day and at some point, he had just ignored the man since he wasn't doing anything to either of them. He really just let it be that he was observing Oliver. Not to mention he was having fun, actual fun, it was rather easy to forget the person that was spying on them. Oliver tensed when he heard the cool tone being used and got in without a word. He was quiet while Jeremiah got into the car and didn't say anything until he was asked if he smoked.

"No, I try to stay away from nasty habits," he said, looking back over to Jeremiah, "What, don't have a cig on you?" he asked, "Then again, you didn't smoke all day today, so you clearly don't smoke that often. You also do realize he's been following us all day, right?" he asked, "I just kind of assumed Lucien sent him. I get the feeling he doesn't exactly trust me," he said, shrugging a bit. "I guess going back to my place might not exactly be in the cards anymore?" he offered, looking down at his pants and picking off some fluff on them, "I don't exactly have cigs there. Though I can put on quite the little show, so it might just brighten your mood a bit, make you forget that you've been spied on all day," he said, nibbling on his lip. He didn't like the air that he was feeling in the car. This kind of air usually meant someone was about to lash out if he wasn't careful so it put him on edge. He could tell that he was reverting back to what he would usually do to calm people down, not that he really cared it just reminded him a bit that this was a job, he wasn't supposed to be enjoying time with Jeremiah.

The way Oliver replied about the cigarettes made Jeremiah's left eye twitch. "I only smoke when I'm stressed." He said in the same cold, emotionless tone he had used before. It was the only thing he could do to restrain his emotions. If he didn't reign himself in his anger would be misdirected towards Oliver and he didn't want that. He started the car but his hands clenched more tightly on the steering wheel when Oliver mentioned that Marcus has been following them all day. How has he not noticed? Because he has let his guard down, that's how. Dammit.

He threw the car into gear and slammed on the accelerator. He instinctively started for Oliver's home but only after a few minutes he realized he shouldn't know where the man lived and purposely took a wrong turn. "Where do you live?" He asked. Lucien had been the only one in human form at the apartment.

After getting the address he had to make a u-turn because of his purposeful wrong turn. Soon they arrive at Oliver's place and he has to circle the building twice to find a parking spot. When he does he parks the car and walks around to Oliver's side to open his door. "You head up, I'll be up in a minute." He says, reaching into his pocket to draw out his pack of cigarettes. His fingers are trembling just a little as he pulls out a single stick and sets it between his lips but he doesn't light it yet. "What's your apartment number?"

Oliver almost chuckled at the response he got, but that tone had him too on edge, "You should find more...constructive ways to get rid of your stress," he said, giving a small playful smirk when he said constructive. Yes, he was most definitely falling back into line. He found he didn't like it. That in itself bothered him. He shook it off though, now was not the time to get lost in thought, he had to stay on his toes or else be lashed out at by an angered man. He eyed the hands on the steering wheel and winced, yeah he probably shouldn't have mentioned that the man had been following them all day. "He was hard to spot...I think I noticed him accidentally, I just kind of noticed him in the crowd and recognized him," he said, trying to make it seem like it was an accident that he noticed. It was, sort of, the first time was anyway. Then the times before he got comfortable with Jeremiah had been on purpose but Jeremiah didn't need to know that.

He gasped as the car accelerated quickly forward, his head turning in the direction his home was, "Um...you'll need to make a U-turn," he said and then gave his address. He would give small instructions every now and then to make sure that Jeremiah knew the way and once they got to his apartment he stepped out of the car when Jeremiah let him out. He looked around the parking lot and then to Jeremiah before hesitating on moving closer to him grabbing the cigarette out of his mouth and leaned up kissing the lips lightly, "Don't take too long, my closet won't stay open forever," he said, before giving Jeremiah his cig back. "506, I'll leave the door unlocked," he said and winked at Jeremiah before heading on up to his apartment.

When he got in he shut his door and went to his room, wincing when he saw how messy it was "Fuck," he mumbled to himself and quickly got to work tidying things up as quickly as he could. Once done he opened up his closet and blushed when he realized he was going to be showing off a side of him that, sure, he had shown Jeremiah but at the same time he had said multiple times he hated."Fuck," he said and sighed. He did hate being dressed up as a woman....but that was mostly when it wasn't sexual and in particular when his boss did it. With Jeremiah he got the feeling it would be a little different, Jeremiah didn't deny in the slightest that he was a man. He hummed and eyed his closet before pulling out the costumes he had and one by one set them on his bed. He had just about any costume someone could think of. Including but not limited to a nurse's costume, a schoolgirl costume, a male and female version of a cat, a male and female version of a rabbit, there was one that he was pretty sure was supposed to be some kind of wolf outfit but he had lost the ears years ago. When Jeremiah eventually came back in he was still sifting through his closet to make sure he had everything. "I could have sworn..."

Clearly Jeremiah had had his cigarettes in the car and it was only out of respect to Oliver that he hadn't smoked on the way here but now that he was alone, he was chugging on the things like he needed them to breathe. One after another entered his lips and he sucked down the toxic fumes, exhaling the smoke back into the air.

In retrospect, he could be too surprised by Marcus following them. He was more insulted by the fact that Lucien had put him up to it than the fact that he was following them. Finally feeling his nerves calm enough to face Oliver without the date that wasn't directed at him, he shifted out his last cigarette and tucked the pack back into his pocket.

He smoothed himself out and lifted an arm to sniff. The scent of cigarettes was clinging to him like stink on a whore. He shook his head, there wasn't much to be done for it. He'd just have to have the jacket sent to the dry cleaners and wash the rest when he got home. Taking a deep breath he made his way upstairs and as he was outside the door, he smiled.

Quietly he opened the door and closed it just as quietly behind him before sliding the lock home. With the skills he had learned over the centuries, he crept into the bedroom so quietly that Oliver didn't seem to notice him. Then he stepped right up behind him and wrapped one arm around the slim man's shoulders and placed his other hand over his mouth.

"You really shouldn't leave your door unlocked in this neighborhood." He whispered into his ear. "You never know what kind of creepy will let himself in." It was clear by the playful tone of his voice that the cigarettes had done their job and calmed Jeremiah.

Oliver stood straighter when Jeremiah entered the room, still not noticing the man. He was about to huff not being able to find what he thought he had only to be grabbed from behind and his mouth covered. He gasped and did his best to kneel down to grab his knife only to realize he didn’t have it. He would have panicked had Jeremiah not spoken.

He moved his head a bit and looked behind himself, rolling his eyes slightly and huffed. Jeremiah could have given him a heart attack like that. He was glad to hear the tone though, it put him at ease. He worked his way out of Jeremiah’s grip “I have half a mind to revoke closet privileges,” he said giving a playful grimace at the other “but..I already took them out, so have at it” he said, nodding to what was on his bed. He turned back to his closet and shifted through it one more time, “could have sworn I had a nun in here as well, must have lent it out or left it somewhere, oh well,” he shut the doors and moved over to a medium sized chest he had at the foot of his bed and kicked it, “I’ve got fetish wear in here if that’s what you’re into,” he said, “After I put on my little show for you...I’ll pack some actual clothes to take with me, if that’s alright. I suppose I can take some of this more for your eyes only wear if you want me to,” he said and moved to sit down on the corner of his bed, waiting to see what caught Jeremiah’s eye. “Hope you’re smoke did you well, you sound better”

When Oliver moved to get out of his grip, Jeremiah didn't resist, letting the other free with ease. Though when the other motioned to the erotic clothing on display he grinned, taking in all of them. "Is that..." He hesitated, looking at the last one. "A wolf costume?" He asked with a grin. You'd think that being a wolf himself he had enough wolf contact but for some reason the idea of seeing Oliver dressed like a wolf was enough to turn him on. He almost missed the question about his smoke but just shrugged when he registered it. "Huh? Oh, yeah it helped a lot. Thanks. I shouldn't have let it effect me so much that Lucien's son was following us." He admitted.

Oliver glanced over to the costume, “Yes, well, at least I think so, it has no ears any more, not sure where those got off too,” he said, shrugging. He leaned over to grab it stopping when he heard words that didn’t make sense, “Lucien’s what!” He said, looking back over to Jeremiah “but...he looked like he was around my age, that...how old are you two?” He asked, he could have sworn Lucien and Jeremiah weren’t that much older than him...especially not old enough to have kids his age. There was no way.

"Shit." Jeremiah muttered as he realizes what he just said. He has been so distracted by the wolf costume he hadn't been thinking about what he said. "Not his biological son." He said, hoping to avoid answering the age question. "More of a surrogate or adopted son, though nothing is official." He explained. It was the best way he could think of to explain - without actually explaining - that Lucien was Marcus's sire. In all his years Lucien had only intentionally turned two men, him and Marcus. Marcus was still considered a pup in Jeremiah's eyes though because it had only been a hundred and twenty five years.

"Don't tell Luc I told you, he doesn't like outsiders knowing about him and Marcus. He's got a lot of enemies that would target Marcus to get at him if they knew the connection."

Oliver looked at Jeremiah skeptically for a moment before he nodded, “I see...” he said, “you definitely are a strange lot, aren’t you?” He said, chuckling a bit and turned back around to get the costume and handed it over to Jeremiah, “So I take it you want me to show you this one, any others?” He asked. He looked back at the costumes for a moment before looking back over to Jeremiah. Really, how old was he? Honestly, Oliver didn’t really care, but it was curious...perhaps he’d just have to nick his wallet for a bit to check his drivers license. He had been meaning to at some point anyway, it was a good bit of information on a drivers license. He could go to a couple of his contacts and get some more info on the man and who he worked for.

"Strange doesn't even cover it." Jeremiah muttered as his eyes return to the costumes. "Mmm, yes." He said and stepped closer again, taking the material from the over and setting it back on the bed. "But save that one for last, I wanna fuck you in it." He grunted, leaning in and kissing the other.

"So, how about I make myself comfortable in your living room while you change, pick whichever you want. In fact..." He smiled. "Since I tied you down to tease you senseless... I think it's only fair of I let you return the favor. Do you have anything to use ylto tie me down for your sexy little fashion show?"

He watched Jeremiah place the costume down and said that that was the one that he wanted last. He gave a light groan and kissed the other back. Curse his love of talk like that.

Oliver smirked when the man asked him if he had anything to tie him down with. He had to think about that one, he did, but what was best suited to his couch or the chair? He did have that length of rope. He moved over to the chest he had mentioned earlier and opened it, revealing more than just fetish wear. He dug through it for a moment before he pulled out a length of rope, "Come on, let's get you tied up," he said, smirking a bit. He headed into the living room with Jeremiah and waited for him to sit down before tieing the other down like he had been doing it for a while. He made it as secure and comfortable as he could. He made sure to tie down both his arms and legs before he sat down on Jeremiah's lap, kissing him, "I'd be careful giving me control like this," he whispered and slid off his lap.

He headed back to his room, slowly stripping for the other as he headed off into the room, leaving his clothes behind. When he got to his bedroom he was completely naked and pulled on the schoolgirl outfit, he figured it would be the best to start with as it covered the most skin and would be a fun lead up to the rest. He pulled on the knee-high socks and didn't bother with shoes since he didn't have any that worked well with it, though he usually didn't need them. He walked into the room and came around so Jeremiah could see him fulling, spinning around and 'accidentally' letting the skirt fly up to show the smallest bit of a thong that would keep him secure for the most part. Once he stopped he moved so he could lean down to Jeremiah, either hand on his arms and he smirked, leaning in just a little further and kissing his cheek and then slowly working his way down to his neck, nipping at that. "But you didn't want to teach me a lesson, did you?" he snickered a bit before standing back up and slowly walking back, once again stripping out of the costume as he went, though he left the thong and thigh-highs on.

Next on was the nurse's outfit. He moved back into the living room and walked slowly over to Jeremiah, sitting down on his lap and grinding gently against him. "You also didn't want a check-up..." he murmured, smirking a bit at his own lame lines as he kissed the other cheek and down the other side of his neck, nibbling a little bit as he ground his hips against Jeremiah's. He got up a little slower this time, once again stripping from his clothes and once he got to the bedroom he was naked again, slipping on the cat costume.

As much as this costume was a bitch to put on and take off, Oliver had gotten the hang of it and moved back into the living room. He moved to sit down at Jeremiah's feet. Oliver nuzzled Jeremiah's knee and pressed his head into his lap, kissing the man's crotch and sucking gently through the material of his pants, before unzipping the man, but he didn't fish out what he was positive was hard underneath. He once again sucked at the bulge he had found through the material of the underwear and smirked as he pulled back. He crawled his way back to his room, before taking off the costume and slipping into the final one that he had before the wolf one.

He moved back over to Jeremiah, standing behind him as he nibbled lightly on his ear, "are you ready to fuck me yet? I mean...I'm planning on teasing you in the last one anyone, it is what you want to fuck me in, so I figured it must be very sexy to you..." he said, kissing down Jeremiah's neck and collar bone before he moved over and sat on his lap once again, unbuttoning the shirt he wore and pressing it partially off the other. He ran his fingers down Jeremiah's chest. "I wonder what you find so hot about the wolf costume though, I think the rabbit suits us a bit better, don't you think?" he asked, smirking, "Or maybe you just want to tame me?" he suggested, "I'm pretty sure I have a collar and leash in that lovely little box of mine...want me to wear that as well?" he asked, tilting his head and kissing at Jeremiah's chest.

Jeremiah willingly followed Oliver out to the living room and sat down on the chair Oliver indicated. He set his hands on the arms and watched in amusement as the other skillfully tied him down. "I think you've been holding back on me, Oliver. How often do you abduct men off the street and tie them to chairs?" He asked, more out of amusement than anything else. "Those are pretty neat knots. You've practiced." Plus the rope was made from silk, a fine yet strong material. It was least likely to leave rope burns but could easily hold even the strongest muscle man if tied properly.

If Jeremiah were a human, he knew he'd have no chance of slipping these ropes. He even used an old trick of flexing his muscles when the other man tied him. It was one of the easily way to slip bindings, flex your muscles when the rope was tied then when you relax there's just enough slack to slowly inch your way out of the bindings. Being fully clothed it had been hard to notice he was flexing but Oliver must have been familiar with the trick because he tied the rope right enough that even when he relaxed, it didn't give him much leeway.

Jeremiah was still pulling experimentally on the ropes when Oliver returned in the first costume. His eyes instantly lit up and he looked the man other with a lust filled gaze. He could feel himself twitch in his pants, not yet hardening but slowly waking. School girl was never really one of Jeremiah's kinks but seeing it on Oliver was still sexy. In fact, he was starting to reconsider that kink. Oliver pulled it off so we'll be wanted to let the man take a ruler to him. He wiggled in his chair, pulling at the bonds a little as he watched the man strip as he walked to the bedroom again. That thong was the thing that really got to him. Fuck. What had he agreed to?

The nurse outfit made Jeremiah growl. The way that skirt hiked up in the back to show his plump little butt... He rolled his hips a little, feeling himself starting to stiffen in his pants. "You can give me a check up whenever you want. Want to take my temperature?" He asked with a wolfish grin. When the man leaned down to nibble on his neck, he snapped back, trying to bite Oliver but the man pulled back too quickly.

The cat costume... Was a complete miss. Sadly. The torso was sexy and showed off Oliver's slim body in all the right ways but there was something about it that almost turned Jeremiah off. Maybe it was the tail. This cat looked like a mangy stray that had fleas or something. Although, whatever inadequacies the costume had, Oliver made up for them with his actions. By now he was rock hard and seeing Oliver kneeling between his thighs with those cat ears had him wiggling his hips again. Then he came in to kiss at his crotch and undid the zipper. But he didn't fucking pull him out! "Fucking tease." He growled, thrusting as he felt his hard cock straining against the confines of his pants. Even without Oliver soaking his underwear in saliva there would be wet spots in the silk material before Oliver was done.

The last costume... Was barely a costume. He was so horny by now, however, that seeing Oliver nearly naked was almost enough to make him break free from his binds to bend the man over the couch or the table or fuck, up against the wall! "Fuck..." He growled, gripping the chair tightly to stop himself from breaking free.

"I want to fuck you so fucking bad!" He growled, thrusting his hips again. Though when Oliver mentioned that his rabbit costume suited them better he laughed. "It's not even a fucking costume. It's white briefs with a pair of bunny ears." He knew he was losing his clear head when the only thing he could think of for an adverb was fucking. Repeatedly.

Though he was suddenly shaking his head. "No collar, no leash. I want a wild fucking animal, not a tame bitch. Please. Let me see the wolf. I want it. So. Fucking. Bad."

Oliver pouted when he was told his rabbit costume was not one, "Hey, I have a tail!" he said, chuckling after a moment and got off Jeremiah's lap to turn around, shaking his ass slightly at the other. "But, since you asked so nicely for the wolf...the wolf you shall get," he said smirking and headed off, pulling the clothes off once again naked as he entered his room. He quickly slipped on the wolf costume. He waited for a few minutes, in the room. He made sure that Jeremiah couldn't see him as he waited for the other to grow just a little more impatient before he finally left the room. He circled Jeremiah for a moment, a hand being the only contact and even that was just barely. "You know...I could probably just leave you here and enjoy myself..." he said after the first circle. He stopped and was behind Jeremiah, he leaned down so he could whisper in his ear, "You like having your partners pleased..that's what you said right?" he asked as if he wasn't exactly sure.

He moved himself to the front of the chair and ran his hand down the front of the costume until he reached the hem and lifted it just barely before stopping, "Plus...you did say it was only fair that you got the same treatment that I did...but I'm not very good at edging others, hell I'm barely good at doing it myself. And I'm definitely not as good as you at it," he said, humming like he was thinking about what he could do, "maybe I should go sit on the couch and play with myself in front of you," he whispered and leaned down to kiss Jeremiah on the lips. His lips just barely touching the others. "But if I do that, this..." he started to say, his fingers just barely stroking the bulge that could be seen. "might feel neglected, wouldn't it?" he asked, giving a small pout.

Oliver moved so he was sitting on Jeremiah's lap and rolled his hips, "Or perhaps I could just give you more love bite to match-" he stopped and looked down at the man, he saw no other love bites...would they have healed by now? He shook it off and leaned down nipping harder at Jeremiah's skin to mark him again. Each time he did so he would thrust his hips slightly. "So, do you want to fuck me, Jeremiah?" he asked, "Or should I have a nice little party of my own?"

Jeremiah honestly hadn't even noticed the bunny tail. Had he been too distracted by the white briefs? Probably. But thankfully the man agreed and left the room to change into the wolf costume. Seeing that faux fur (he knew it was fake because of the smell, but it was still sexy) made Jeremiah growl low in his chest. "Fuck..." He moaned, his eyes glued on Oliver, trying to watch him even as he circled around behind him. He tilted his head backwards to look at the other upside down just to see how sexy he was in this costume. Feeling the man's hot breath in his ear when he leaned down to whisper made him whine and thrust his hips. The idea of being restrained here while watching Oliver jerk off was actually really arousing. He could feel his body tremble in anticipation.

"Yes please..." He moaned though with the other speaking so much it was hard to tell what he was agreeing to. "I want you to have the pleasure. I want to watch you jerk off... Maybe even fuck yourself with a toy. I want that." He admitted, looking up into the playful eyes as the other sat on his lap again. "I want to fuck you so fucking bad... But I want you to enjoy yourself first. I want you to tease me." His cock was already feeling hard and neglected but there was a part of him that loved this feeling. It made it ten times better to finally get his reward after he'd been teased into a frenzy.

"So whatever you want to me, I'm at your mercy..." He didn't give up control to just anyone. So far in his long life there had been two he had trusted enough to give control to. Lucien was one of them. Now Oliver had joined that very short list. Even if he knew he could escape the bonds at a second's notice, just knowing he'd be willing to give up control to this man had him dizzy with lust.

Oliver found he hadn't really been expecting the other to tell him to jerk off, let alone that he wanted it. He was right here in the man's lap and he wanted him to jerk himself off. Then poor Jeremiah said those magical words 'I want you to tease me.' Oliver got about the wolfish grin he could possibly muster on his face and stood up without another word and headed back into his bedroom. He rummaged around his room for a moment and to find exactly which toy he wanted. When he found it he slowly moved back into the living room and moved to sit down on the couch. Oliver looked directly over to Jeremiah and licked his lips for a second before showing off the anal beads he had grabbed. He started to suck on some of them before he reached his other hand down and oh so carefully started to play with himself.

He leaned back and arched his back slightly as he gave a quiet groan as he licked and sucked on his toy. His eyes never left Jeremiah, it looked like he was trying to imagine everything being Jeremiah's doing. Once he got the beads good and wet he spread his legs and moved to press the first bead inside of him. They started off rather small but the last bead was just a bit larger than Jeremiah was. As he pressed one in he'd give a small moan, until all the beads were inside of him. Once they were all in him he stroked himself a bit harder, his hips slightly bucking into his hand. His eyes left Jeremiah as he looked down at himself and licked his lips. "Fuck," he murmured and moved his hands down to the beads, pressing on the base that was left there, only to gasp and arch as they started to vibrate inside of him.

He stroked himself faster his breath becoming shallow as he closed his eyes and started to enjoy himself more, acting as if he completely forgot that Jeremiah was there. "F-fuck," he moaned out, "J-Jeremiah..." he groaned in breathless words. Still the name was called as if Jeremiah wasn't actually there sitting near him watching everything he did and could easily remedied his need for something a bit more inside of him. He should have brought a dildo as well...oh well.

When Oliver left the room, Jeremiah was a little disappointed. Where was he going? It soon became obvious though when he returned with a toy. "That's right... Suck those beads." He moaned, as though he had any say in what Oliver was doing now.

He locked eyes with the other and nodded in arousal. "Yeah, like that... You want to feel them inside of you, don't you? Go on, press them inside. Yeah... You can take more... Look at how greedy that hole of yours is." He pulled against his own binds and could feel the chair strain by his struggling. His hips thrust and he could feel his cock grind against the inside of his silk briefs. It was such a fucking tease!

When the other moaned out his name, it took all his willpower not to break free then and there. Instead he tripped the arm rests with such ferocity that his knuckles turned white. "Untie me. Fuck. I need to fuck you, that you isn't enough for you. You know it and I know it. Let me free and I'll fuck you so hard."

Oliver was twitching at Jeremiah's words, curse his love of dirty talk. He moaned a little louder and he heard the demand for Jeremiah to be untied. He looked over and watched Jeremiah for a moment, pulling a few of the beads out before pressing them back inside. He groaned and arched his back a little more squeezed his cock tightly, his eyes closing in the process. He stroked himself a few more times before looking back over to Jeremiah and biting his lip. Jeremiah wasn't wrong, these beads were not enough for him but he wasn't quite done with Jeremiah either. So he figured he would help Jeremiah out a bit because he was a lot kinder after all.

He got up from the sofa and crawled his way over to Jeremiah, moaning as the beads continued to press and vibrate inside of him. Once he got to Jeremiah he moved to sit on Jeremiah's lap, gasping as the beads seemed to only be pressed more firmly into him. "Hmm, but you said you wanted to be teased, Jeremiah..." he said, moaning out his name again. Oliver wrapped his arms around Jeremiah's neck and leaned in, kissing Jeremiah. His kiss was needy, wanting. He ground his hips down into Jeremiah's, still not freeing his cock from its silk cage. "It's your turn to be tied down and me to play with you, remember?" he teased the other. "So even if I want you to pin me down and fuck me as hard as you can...I also want to play and tease. Maybe if you ask nicely I'll ride that cock of yours, I can feel it begging to get inside me."

Jeremiah watched as the other man crawled over towards him. Yes. Fuck, he was going to be untied. While part of him was disappointed that the teasing didn't last longer, another part of him was glad. He wasn't sure how much longer he could restrain himself. If the teasing did go on much longer he was likely to turn feral and it was so much harder to control himself then. It was something Lucien really enjoyed doing to him, but Lucien had fast healing. If Jeremiah savaged his flesh with his claws he would be fine in a couple days, if the same thing happened to Oliver, however...

"Fuck! You tease." He groaned as the man crawled into his lap but didn't release him. "I do love it when you tease me, but I fucking need to feel you. I'm about to rip these fucking ropes off and pin you down." He admitted though he hoped the other would take it as hollow bravado. He ran his tongue over his lip. It could be fun for the other to ride him while he was tied down. He wouldn't have much say in the tempo but he would still be able to thrust up into him. "Fuck. Do that. Please. Set me free so you can ride me. I want to feel your tight walls around me."

Oliver smirked when he heard the admittance. He waited though, still grinding against the other as the beads urged him to take them out and ride the cock he wanted. He moved and nibbled at Jeremiah's neck, "Oh, come on, Jeremiah...you can do better than that, can't you? I said ask nicely...like you made me when I wanted to come," he said, chuckling a bit at the man. "Telling me you want something isn't asking, now is it?" he hummed, pressing his hips down further, just to give some kind of friction to the cock still trapped. He gave out another light groan when he felt the beads press up against his prostate, "I'd ask properly soon, I have more toys I can play with. I might just leave you here and go into the bedroom to play with myself. I'd come out after a while...let you get off, probably with my mouth...you'd lose out on the ass you want to be buried in right now," he teased a bit more.

He was not concerned with Jeremiah getting out, he knew how to tie knots and he had made them safe and secure. Jeremiah wasn't going to get out unless he released him. At least that's what he thought.

"Fuck!" He growled deep in his throat. There was only one man on this planet that could reduce him to begging and it wasn't Oliver. He flexed his right arm and pulled. There was a cracking noise and it distracted him for a moment as he looked down to see that he had broken the wood of the chair's arm. He was startled for a moment but then he grinned and looked at Oliver. "Oops." He said. The crack in the wood certainly weakened the chair but it was not enough for a human to feasibly escape yet. It would take little effort to pull against all the restraints and free himself right now, reducing the chair to a pile of wooden splinters. But... He didn't want to demonstrate his strength yet. Instead he growled again but then sighed and bowed his head. He had been the one to ask for this. He could eat his pride and just...

"Please Oliver. Please release me from my pants and ride my cock? I want to feel you so bad, I need to feel you. I'll make you feel good too, I promise. Just please let me feel you?" He asked, though he knew that he wasn't really begging yet and that's what made this a little more tolerable but it was still difficult for him and he was sure Oliver would be able to see that in the way he hung his head as he asked.

Back
Top Bottom