Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (AllThingsCuddly/Gumdrop)

Oliver rolled his eyes when Lucien yanked him back. He looked away from Jeremiah when he was told no one important died. His hands balling up when he then heard pathetic human, yeah...this whole werewolf this was going to take some getting used to. His eyes turned to Lucien and Jeremiah when they hugged he was still a little skeptical and was rather tense as Lucien hugged Jeremiah. His eyes going down to make sure his knife was still there when he saw it was he felt a little better but he was still a bit nervous over Lucien hugging Jeremiah since this was the very same man that shot him in the first place.

"Great hugs and kisses all around, can I be let out of the handcuffs now or are you gonna make good on that threat to fuck me?" he asked, "because that's the only reason I should be in handcuffs...from someone who isn't a police officer," he said, thinking about it. He also should probably text Haru as he was pretty sure the man might be on edge now if Jeremiah told him anything.

The two wolves pulled apart and Jeremiah let out a sigh of relief. There was a part of him that thought Lucien would try to shoot him again or stab him during the embrace. When he was allowed to pull away safely though, all he could do was smile. "Thank you Luc, and I am sorry."

"Yeah. Me too." Lucien said, giving a curt nod. "Why don't you come inside, it's getting late."

Jeremiah shook his head. "I've gotta take this car back to its rightful owner. Besides, Oliver and I were kinda in the middle of something before I totally fucked up." He said and grabbed Oliver, pulling him closer. His strong arms wrapped around Oliver but he made no motion to untie the handcuffs. "I'm going to put you back on that machine, and I'm going to leave you there. All. Night. Long." He whispered into his ear.

"Will you be back?" Lucien asked, sounding concerned.

Jeremiah paused and looked from Oliver to Lucien. "What about him?"

Lucien sighed. "It's clear you won't give him up, he can come with us. You'll tire of him eventually."

That was only a little comfort. He had no idea how Oliver would feel about leaving everything and everyone he knew to go with him. "We'll talk about it and I'll let you know." He finally said.

"Friday morning. We're leaving by noon." Lucien turned and walked away.

Oliver untensed as well when Lucien let go of the other. As he was pulled over to Jeremiah he looked over to Lucien wondering if the keys were gonna be handed over, but nothing but a mention of them being in the middle of something. His face turned red when Jeremiah mentioned keeping him on the machine all night, "It's like 10 pm! Th-that's a-" he trailed off contemplating just how far gone he was going to be in the morning if Jeremiah actually kept him on that machine all night long. Though he admittedly was now working on not thinking about it as his cock had instantly took interest in that suggestion.

He found himself partially thankful when Lucien said he could come with them. He would have to make a decision on that, did he keep holding to his word...moving with them would be in that terms. At the same time, did he actually want to move with them and was simply using that stupid promise of his as an excuse? He found he wasn't all that sure, "U-Um....the keys?" he questioned, though it was a bit too late as Lucien had walked away, "Jeremiah...the keys, for the cuffs..." he asked, looking back to the wolf. "Y-you're not actually gonna keep me in these all night, are you?"

As Oliver asked for the keys to the cuffs, both wolves looked at each other and just smiled. "Come, my Little Olive." Jeremiah said and picked up Oliver, slinging him over a shoulder and carrying him to the car. Careful not to hit his head on the door frame, he lowered the smaller form onto the passenger seat and then buckled him in. Walking around to the driver's seat he leaned over to kiss Oliver on the cheek. "Haru is probably worries sick. I told him that you were alone in a house with my psycho ex boyfriend that has a fetish for knives." He told the other, making up the part about the knives - not the fetish bit, but the part where he told it to Haru.

It was very clear these cuffs weren't coming off any time soon, "I hate you both..." he said and gasped as he was slung over a shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He stayed still for the first time ever of him being manhandled like this, a bit too scared that he'd fall and smash his face in with nothing to brace himself with. Oliver did not look all that amused by the current situation. "Let me guess, he said he's had enough of my shit and that he's going to bed?" Oliver asked, "Cuz that sounds more like Haru..." he said, sighing. "Though, you're probably right. He hides it pretty well, but I know he worries about me. Though, he honestly is probably in bed by now. He's such an old man," he said, chuckling.

Oliver sighed after a moment, "honestly, I'm kind of glad you guys made up. You two are good together, even if you are both idiots." He looked out the window and watched the night time life go by. "You should go with them," he said after a moment, "Lucien is..." he stopped himself, "Lucien is a good friend of yours," he continued. He didn't want to say that he thought Lucien was right, it felt like it would come true if he said it and deep down he didn't want that to be true. He gave Jeremiah a smile, "plus, I'd have to forever be explaining why the hell the dog and my boyfriend share the same name," he chuckled.

Jeremiah picked up on the 'You' should go with him and his body stiffened. Here he had thought the other was starting to care for him and he was now pushing him away? He didn't answer, just kept his eyes on the road and thoughts to himself. When they arrived back at Haru's house, he got out and walked around to Oliver's side and opened the door. "My car should be done at the cleaners around noon tomorrow. Your suit should be done by then as well, if you want to keep it. I'll go pick them both up tomorrow then swing by the house to get your things, then I'll be out of your hair." He said, taking the other's words to heart. Clearly Oliver wanted nothing more to do with him and he couldn't really blame him either.

Oliver moved to get out of the car rather quickly standing up when he heard the last part of Jeremiah's sentence, "O-oh, I-" he bit his lip, "I-" he sighed, and let his head fall back, "Fuck, c-can you turn into wolf you, for like 5 seconds...please?" he asked, "Well, I mean, I guess we should probably get inside first before you do that, but um, yeah...could we just go into the guest room and you do that?" he asked, heading towards the front door and waiting for Jeremiah to assist him since his hands were still cuffed. He moved through the house and to the guest room, waiting for a moment to see if he could hear Haru when he didn't, he assumed he was asleep and then moved into the guest room and sat down on the bed, waiting for the other to do as he asked.

Why he found it easier to talk about this kind of shit with a wolf...he would never know, but right now that is what was easier. So as soon as Jeremiah shifted he looked down at the wolf and sighed once again. "H-he's fucking stupid, you know that?" he said, talking to Jeremiah like he had before when he had thought they were two separate beings. "I say one thing and he takes it for another, I say another and he goes back to the original thing. I- I like being with him, I like the way he makes me feel like I'm worth more than just my fucking body...fuck I like the way he fucks me. For the love of everything, I just say that I want him to be happy with his friends because for fucks sake I don't want to be the asshole that makes him choose. I don't see what he sees in me, I really don't and Lucien is probably right, but I don't want him to be right. He's gonna grow bored of me and this kind of shit, telling me he'll be out of my hair, it's that fucking shit that makes me think that way," he said, starting to rant a bit, "I don't-" he stopped and let out a slow bit of air, "I don't know what I feel about him...I wish he would stop trying to get something out of me and just let me deal with it. It's a deal we made...but not," he explained. He knew it sounded crazy but it was the best he could do, "Now are you gonna fuck me or not?" he asked, "Put me on the machine, fuck me into the mattress I don't care but I can't deal with the 'does he or doesn't he?' questions right now. We've had a rough fucking day and it wasn't in a pleasant way. The last thing I want to do right now is figuring out shit, I just want to be in a blissful place and if he wants me to go with him he can tell me like the fucking man he is," he said, nodding before letting himself fall back "Ow," he muttered and scooted slightly so laying on his cuffed hands didn't hurt as much.

Jeremiah has intended on waiting until the morning to talk to Oliver about all this. He didn't want to put the man on the spot and wanted to allow him some time to consider what he wanted to do. It was Oliver that brought this shit up! But he helped the other into the house, setting the keys on a table beside the door. He then followed him to the guest room and carefully undressed, folding his clothes and setting them on the dresser. Finally he shifted into wolf form and padded over to Oliver. He set his head on the other's lap and just listened.

About half way through his tail started to wag. So all of this was as complicated for Oliver as it was for him. He nuzzled into his lap and let out a whine. Then he shifted back into human form and went to where he had set his clothes. Rummaging through, he found his wallet and pulled a small key from it. When he got back to the bed he undid the cuffs and set them and the key on the dresser before wrapping his arms around Oliver. He didn't need to say anything. Right now all he wanted was to hold Oliver close. It wasn't sex he wanted, just to be near to this man. He crawled into the bed and pulled Oliver down with him, enjoying the feeling of his body next to him.

"You had a key this whole fucking time? Asshole," he muttered but allowed himself to be pulled into the hold. He wasn't sure how he felt about this either but he supposed it was something for the time being. He followed the other into the bed and let himself cuddle closer to Jeremiah, shutting his eyes. It wasn't long before he started to fall asleep though, the day finally getting to him. So he started to nod off and fall into a thankfully dreamless sleep.

He woke up to the smell of food cooking. He sat up and rubbed his eyes the previous day's events rushing into his head and he groaned. "Fuck me," he moaned. He closed his eyes once more and laid back down curling up into a ball as he scooted closer to a heat source he forgot was there for half a second. He curled further into that heat source until he realized exactly where he was and what that heat source was and got up looking down at Jeremiah. He left a small smile flutter on his lips before he finally decided to screw sleep and got up heading into the kitchen to get food. As he entered he yawned and sat down at the table.

"You are aware the dog is gone? I'm assuming your boyfriend took him back home or something, he didn't mention it last night after he told me you were with a slightly psycho sounding ex...that you apparently didn't care to tell me about..." Haru said, setting a plate of breakfast food down in front of Oliver.

"Yeah, probably, I wouldn't be surprised. And I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry, I'm here, intact...only slightly mentally fucked over," he mumbled and dug into the food that had been set in front of him. "Thanks," he mumbled in between bites.

This was the first time Jeremiah had slept through an entire night as a human in... He couldn't even say how long! As he felt the warm sun on his skin he rolled over and rubbed at the bed next to him and was surprised to find it empty. Immediately he sat up, hair all tousled from his deep sleep. Looking around, he started to panic at the unfamiliar room but slowly all the memories of last night came back to him and he smiled, relaxing back onto the bed. Well. He heard voices in the kitchen and could smell food. He realized he hadn't eaten anything since that raw meat the night before so he stood. Only bothering to pull on his briefs, he made his way to the kitchen and stretched his well-sculpted body before looking over the two at the table. "Mmm, probably some minor chaffing on his wrists. I didn't take the cuffs off until I got him into bed." He said casually and walked over, lifting Oliver's wrist to look at it. "Mmm, nope. Good, guess that means you don't get to shoot me." He told Haru with a grin.

Oliver glanced over to see Jeremiah only in his briefs and chuckled slightly, though his eyes went straight to the small scar. "Unfair..." he mumbled, but didn't say about what since Haru was in the room.

Haru glanced over and took a casual glance at the man that was basically naked in his kitchen. "No further than the dinning table, I don't let naked people in my kitchen," he said and hummed when he was told taht he didn't get to shoot Jeremiah, "that will continue to hold until you two stop dating, well, unless it's consenual. Then have at it all you want," he said and glanced at the clock. He quickly finished up his breakfast, "yours is on the counter, Jeremiah, I've got to get to work. Lock up if you leave, catch you later!" he called over his shoulder as he rushed out of the house.

Oliver chuckled as Haru left, "You would think for as much as he pays attention to detail the man could run on time," he said, shaking his head and continued to eat the breakfast he had made. He glanced over to Jeremiah, "so it seems you lied to me last night," he said. "I was not strapped to that machine until morning..." he continued on, letting Jeremiah know what kind of lie he was accusing him of, "in fact you didn't even screw me. I'm mildly insulted, especially since you come out here, looking like that," he said motioning towards Jeremiah in general, "I was a damsel last night and all I got was saved," he said, chuckling.

"Alright, but I will want me gun back... On second thought, you can keep it. A small token of my thanks for all your help." He admitted. It was a special ordered gun but other than having no Vin (which technically made it illegal) there was no personalization to it. He could order another one. He watched the man leave then turned his attention to Oliver. "Can you believe that he thought I was joking when I told him I've been shot with my own gun before?" He chuckled and picked up his plate of food and water down next to the other.

"I thought he worked from home." He said casually then froze when the other accused him of lying. "Wait, what? I didn't-" Though as he went on, he smiled and relaxed. "Ah, that. Yeah, it was kind of an empty threat, huh? I'll have to make it up to you by keeping you on it until Haru gets home from work. How does that sound?"

"Oh no, you can have that thing back...I don't need anything in my house that can kill people," Haru said, waving off the offer.

"Yes, I can...especially do to the fact that that sounds a bit strange," Oliver said, rolling his eyes. He nodded at the assumption, "he does for the most part, but he prefers to meet new clients at their place. He also will do maintenance on the machines he's sold, just in case they are being strange or if the client wants an upgrade. He also makes deliveries," he explained, giving a bit of a smirk when he got Jeremiah to tense and panic a bit. However, when the idea was given that there would be makeup he looked up and blushed, giving a small muffled moan as he bit his tongue a little too late. He still wasn't entirely sure if Jeremiah had picked up on his little thing to do with talk like that, but maybe? If not he was a bit surprised at how well Jeremiah used it without knowing.

He nibbled on his lip a bit thinking about it before he went back to eating, "You know, I'm kind of up for you using me how you see fit today..." he said. "Won't lie also wondering if you'll ever go in for work as well...maybe I could come with you one day and be that good little secretary I was hired to be..." he explained, "Oh...wait, you didn't want to be called Mr. Jeremiah did you?" he smirked, finishing the last bite of his food. He got up and placed the dish in the sink, cleaning up a bit, "What was it that you wanted to be called...oh right, Master Jeremiah..." he said, smirking to himself.

Jeremiah listened to all the extra things that Haru did aside from working at home. "Makes sense." He said as he started to eat the food the man had left for them. "I really do need to find a way to thank him for helping us out. We dragged him into some pretty heavy drama with no warning. Obviously he doesn't like the idea of keeping the gun I asked him to hold onto. Any better ideas?" He asked, looking Oliver over as he thought about the confession Haru had made last night about loving Oliver. It was odd to see the relationship from this side. He had known for a long time now that Lucien loved him, but also known that he didn't love the other back, not in that way. Yet Oliver was completely oblivious to the fact that the man he kept running back to a man that loved him for more than just his body. When Jeremiah had first told Oliver that he liked him for more than his body, Oliver had been so surprised that Jeremiah was sure the man must have no one else that ever cared about him in that way. But now he had met Haru.

"I've been in to work." He said defensively. "After uh, you know..." He trailed off and pointed at Oliver's neck. "When we weren't speaking I was going into the office every day. I was just leaving you at home. I mean, we could do that if you wanted but that would be so boring. You have no idea how lame an office job is until you've been stuck in one for... Fuck WAY too long. The good thing about my position is that I can go in whenever I feel like it, so long as I attend the important meetings and what-not. The thing about investment banking id that you have to be able to predict what the stock market is going to do. I would love to say I've been playing to stock market since the day it was created, but I'm not quite that old. But still, Lucien and I have a knack for predicting when to invest and when to pull out. Between that and large investments into gold when the price is low... Well let's just say I don't actually have to work another day in my life if I didn't want to. I only do it to help up the facade and keep the pack living in luxury."

It was a bit of a rant and he knew it but then he smiled and scooted a little closer to the other. "Though we don't have to be in the office for you to call me Master." He growled and ran a hand down Oliver's back. "I still want to see if I can get you to seven continuous orgasms. Think I can?" Oh, he had picked up on the fact that dirty talk really did effect the other man. It was a lot of fun to see him squirm in his seat.

"Hmm, he has been talking about getting ummm...a smaller version of those things that make cars go up and down at a garage? I don't know what they're called, he thinks it'll help him in getting to places on his machines a bit better. I think he'd want one that is portable, that way he could take it to clients. I don't see why he doesn't just try to engineer one himself, he's smart enough," he said, shrugging.

Oliver chuckled at the rant, "I think you heavily missed my point. I'm pretty sure I can make office work more...entertaining," he said, though he found he was good either way. "Also, considering I've never actually held an office job, I really wouldn't know. I figured out very early on I was quite the pickpocket," he said, smirking a bit to himself. He'd have to prove it sometime.

His back arched slightly at the hand and took in a deep breath at the idea of seven orgasms, "pretty sure you only managed to get me to two so far, I believe you got distracted by other things..." he said, it was a bit of a tease, though even he had to work on keeping the annoyance out of his voice. Which much to his surprise he managed. He did shift his stance slightly though, finishing up clearing up the kitchen. He turned around and leaned back against the counter, "Haru did say you had free range of his workshop...I'd take him up on that opportunity he might have some fun things in there that you've always wanted to try but never had the chance to," he smirked and moved back over to the table to grab Jeremiah's plates and things, making quick work of them as well.

"So... a car lift, except a lift for fucking machines?" He asked and chuckled. "It would have to be able to accommodate a wide variety of shapes and sizes because there are a lot of different style for fucking machines... Portable too, huh?" He asked and scratched his chin as he thought about it. "A portable motorcycle lift actually might do the trick... I've seen one on wheels that looks like a pallet jack. It would easily slide under his machines then he could use the hydraulics system to raise the machine into the air. He'd probably want to strap the machine onto the lift just to be safe... And the lift would be fairly heavy so transporting it to a client's place could be difficult, well unless he had a trailer or something. Come to think of it, how does he get his machines to his clients? Does he had to disassemble them and then reassemble them?" He asked, getting way too interested in the logistics.

"I'm sure you could make office work more entertaining. Though I think my business partners might question my sanity if they walked into my office and saw a boy tied up to a fucking machine behind me desk." He said and winked at him.

"I've had plenty of opportunity to try out pretty much anything he can offer, I've just never had someone to try them out on. Lucien was usually the one tying me down and we couldn't use anything like what Haru makes because I'd just break out of it." He shrugged. "By the way, it took all my willpower not to splinter your chair into a million pieces." He informed the other and then stood as the other cleared away his empty plate. Once Oliver was done cleaning the plates, he walked over and picked him up. "Let's go put your body to the test, shall we?"

Oliver thought about it, "I think he puts them in his trunk or backseat as much as he can, but I'm pretty sure he has a trailer, or he just borrows the neighbors truck. Though I'm not so sure if the neighbor knows what he's using it for...then again the neighbor still doesn't know his son is bi..." he said, smirking a bit at how he knew that information.

Oliver tilted his head, "Now why would you display it like that, you have a desk, it has an underneath...I'm pretty flexible and can fit under desks like that," he said rolling his eyes, "really how did you make it that far and not know something basic like that," he teased. He smirked at the idea of not having someone to try them out on, "now now, you can't tell me you've only fucked Lucien in that little close-knit family of yours," he said before gasping as he was picked up. "Well clearly you need to work on your willpower, you broke my chair, remember?" He nodded, his cock already hard from the ideas Jeremiah planted in his head or caused him to think about even more. "I'm seriously nothing more than a sack of potatoes to you, aren't I?"

"Oh no, if I were to have you on a fucking machine at my work, it would be on full display. Right in front of the large bay windows so that anyone could see your beautiful body being violated again and again. I might put a mask on you if you ask nicely though." He said with a smile, though it was hard to tell how serious he was about openly displaying Oliver on a fucking machine.

He shook his head at the next comment. "I've fooled around with a lot of people, men and women, but not many of them were into the kinky shit like this. Lucien loves kinky. If he knew that people like Haru customize fucking machines, he would probably commission him to make one that's reinforced with silver and titanium to use on a wolf." The thought was strangely arousing to him. "And at least I'm carrying you bridal style this time, not over my shoulder." He protested as he carried the other into the workshop and lowered him onto the fucking machine from the day before.

"I think perhaps I should record today's session. You know, for research. Since Haru can't be here to take notes, we should be courteous enough to get it all on camera."

Oliver kept quiet on how that made him feel, but the twitch that was rather noticeable even through his pants made it pretty obvious how he felt being watched like that. Though he would never admit it, ever. Unlike apparently a lot of the pack, Oliver was into it all. Well, mostly everything, there were a lot of things he hadn't tried yet but was more than willing to everything at least once. He had to chuckle when Jeremiah mentioned Haru getting commissions from werewolves, "honestly, I don't think it would be that hard for him to do that...granted I don't really know. Haru does some pretty amazing shit," he said, shrugging.

As he was lowered on the machine he fidgeted, "Why do I get the feeling that Haru's never going to be seeing that recording?" he asked, "I don't mind, but it never goes online, okay?" he said, he was firm on this, with anyone that took a video of him or took photos, they never went online. This was an 'only for them' kind of thing. He didn't even mind if they were shared, but they weren't allowed to be online. He honestly was shocked he managed to stay off the internet for so long. He moved slightly on the machine, "These clothes are also pretty loose, but I really doubt they are loose enough for me to get fucked through them. Are you wanting me to take them off?" he asked, tilting his head.

"It would, of course, raise the cost drastically but Lucien wouldn't mind. He's not as frivolous in his spending as I am, but he does know when an investment is worth the extra money." He said with a grin. "It's a shame the pack is about to move. Honestly I feel like with a little clean up we could continue to stay here for another ten years or so. Lucien is too paranoid though. He worries that a hunter will find us and wipe us out."

"So you're okay with random strangers on the street seeing you naked..." He said, showing that he had noticed the rise in the boys pants at the idea. "But strangers on the internet are a no go?" He asked and looked around the room for a bit before he picked something up off a pile. "I could put this on your head. Then no one you know would recognize you." He said with a chuckle.

"I guess those pesky clothes do need to come off... Or maybe I should just cut them off? How attached are you to those clothes?" He asked, knowing they were some of the clothes he himself had purchased from the store so Oliver couldn't be that attached to them, right?

"I mean, little old me found you out in 2 weeks, I kind of get his paranoia...granted, I am pretty fuckable, though Lucien does like his manly men...so hunters might just be right up his ally," he mumbled, they really should talk about this whole werewolf thing, but not now. He was too horny to talk about something like that right now.

He winced when Jeremiah mentioned him being okay with random strangers seeing him in person but not online, "it's not the strangers I'm worried about, Jeremiah. And I hold firm on being taped. It doesn't go up on the internet, I don't care what I'm wearing to hide my face. If some, as you put it, pathetic human gang members can follow that I would think you could too," he said, biting his lip when he realized how that came off. It was a touchy subject for him though. He wasn't saying no to the mask either, but if Jeremiah kept pushing the internet subject he sure as hell wasn't going to wear it just to be sure that the other wasn't filming him. "you sharing that photo with Lucien was one thing...this is another," he explained. "I'd really like it if you don't push this one thing that I've asked of you when it comes to sex," he continued to explain, "I'd like to think I'm pretty open when it comes to my sex life, but I have my hard lines and my body has its limits"

When he came to the clothes he shook his head, "you bought them. I didn't even ask for these ones, so feel free to cut them off if you like," he said, trying to get back on track and put the mood back to where it was. There were no hard feelings about the filming, he just wanted to be sure that Jeremiah understood where he was coming from and that it wasn't something he was willing to cross, that didn't mean he didn't want to continue what they were currently doing.

At the idea of Lucien fucking a hunter, Jeremiah grinned. "I might just have to propose that to Lucien. Hunters rarely expect their prey to be waiting for them. If we laid a trap, the prey could become the hunters, then Lucien could have his enjoyment..."

Jeremiah had been more amused by the fact that Oliver was okay with public exhibition so long as it wasn't online, he hadn't been looking to start a fight. Clearly this was a touchy subject though. "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push it, it was more fun amusement than anything. If you don't want it online, I won't post it online. But I do want to use the mask. Sensual deprivation is hot. You won't know what's about to happen."

He lifted the mask and carefully slid it onto Oliver's head. Then he proceeded to strap him into the fucking machine the way Haru had the night before. Though before doing anything else he started rummaging through the cabinets. He was pleased to find a video camera and a tripod. Haru probably used them to make product videos. He set up the tripod and camera, pointing it at Oliver and then checked the memory and power. It looked like the camera would last for quite some time yet. "Are you ready to begin, my pet?" Jeremiah asked in a husky, aroused voice.

"Thank you," he whispered, glad that the other was listening and not about to post it online. He nodded when the other said he still wanted to use the mask and sat still while the world went dark. He arched slightly as he was strapped in once again. He moved his head slightly towards the sound of rummaging, he wasn't sure what Jeremiah was looking for but he seemed to find whatever it was as he was asking him if he was ready. He smirked at the name and licked his lips, "Yes, master..." he murmured, his hips grinding slightly. His clothes still hadn't been taken off so he was assuming they were going to be cut off him. He waited after that, listening for anything that would give him an idea of where Jeremiah was. He had had his senses deprived before but it had been a very long time and he remembered enjoying it the last time so he was excited for this time.

"We're going to use the same color system you use with Haru, so if you have any problems at all, you want to slow down or stop, just indicate it to me, okay?" He asked and when Oliver gave his ascent, he picked up the gag from yesterday. "Now open wide." He told the other and inserted the gag and secured it behind his head. "Can you breathe okay?" He checked, knowing that between the mask and gag it would be difficult and didn't want to end up suffocating him.

Before getting started on anything, he wanted to tease Oliver, get him horny and needy. Standing behind him, he wrapped his arms around Oliver and ran his hands over his shirt, pulling at his nipples through the shirt. At the same time he ground his hips against the youth, allowing Oliver to feel how hard he was. With three layers of clothing separating him from Oliver's behind it was more of a tease than anything.

"Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll let you watch this video later... Have you ever watched yourself be fucked silly? Wouldn't that be soo hot... Mmm what if I tied you down and teased you, keeping you right on the edge but not letting you cum... Over... And over... And over... All while watching a video of yourself cumming again and again. Wouldn't that be so hot?" With the mask on it would be difficult to hear but Jeremiah spoke directly into Oliver's ear and loud enough he'd understand it clearly.

His hands slid down and grasped the bottom of his shirt, slowly sliding it up until his nipples were exposed. Then he began to play with them again, continuing to grind his erection into Oliver's behind.

Oliver nodded once again when Jeremiah asked him if the system that they had used yesterday was okay. He opened his mouth, only to have that gag in his mouth again. He gave a groan and gave a couple of deep breaths. It was okay for now, but he wasn't sure how it would be when he had come a few times. He nodded after a moment, he'd just let Jeremiah know if it got difficult, but for now, it was fine. He arched almost immediately into the hands that ran along his shirt and groaned at his nipples being played with. He could feel the man's hips behind him and pressed back a little bit wanting already more than just that tease.

He groaned loudly at the idea that Jeremiah was painting, his cock strained against his pants, begging to be let loose but he had no way of letting Jeremiah know at the moment and was just stuck with the teasing as he only further got teased as his shirt was hiked up to expose his chest to more torture to his nipples. He moaned and continued to press back against Jeremiah. He wanted more already, but he knew that this was most likely going to go painstakingly slow as his partner really loved to tease him. Not that he was complaining, he quite enjoyed being driven to the edge like Jeremiah seemed to like to do to him.

Back
Top Bottom