Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (AllThingsCuddly/Gumdrop)

What, don't want to feed the dog your bone? Jeremiah thought, wishing he could voice his bad pun which would probably only get an eyeroll anyway. Probably for the best that they couldn't hear what he was thinking. At the prospect of the man taking him to the vet for the 'snip snip action', he growled. Which with his face to close to Haru's crotch still, would probably be intimidating. I'd like to see you try. I would rip out a man's throat for trying that shit. He turned and playfully snapped at Oliver's hand, not biting at his hand hard enough to hurt him as he pulled on his tail. Hey! Leave that alone!

Though when Oliver made the very clear threat that he'd be locked outside when he was testing something out for Haru, he tilted his head to the side but huffed and left the table. Fine, he'd be good. He was secretly really excited to see just what it was that Haru would be doing to Oliver, especially when he mentioned a gag! Oh, now this would be fun. Maybe he should get himself locked outside after all, he could leave and return in human form. He was sure he could charm his way passed Haru. He left the two to talk and made his way back to the bathroom where Oliver and he had showered. He shifted back into human form and closed and locked the door before going through the pockets of Oliver's suit before he found the key to his car.

He set it on the counter then unlocked the door and opened it just a crack before shifting back into wolf form. Reaching up he very carefully picked up the key between his teeth and made his way back out to the kitchen. He whimpered and walked over to Oliver and set his head on the man's lap before walking over to the door and gently scratching at it. Surely the other would understand what that meant.

Oliver chuckled at the nip to his hand, "Yeah, you don't like that very much do you?" he said, smirking at Jeremiah a bit. He watched as Haru moved away from the table and seemed to be okay with behaving. He shook his head a bit and went back to eating for a bit until they were both finished with their meal. By the time they were done Jeremiah had left and come back, padding at the door to be let out. Oliver looked a bit confused but got up to open the door. He looked back to Haru who had thankfully turned on the water to wash the dishes, "if you are seriously about to shit in his lawn...I'm making you clean it up," he whispered. However, that is when he noticed the car keys. This made him even more confused, "What are you doing?" he whispered, looking back towards Haru just to make sure that he was still occupied. He sighed and shook his head, shutting the door on Jeremiah. Whatever, Jeremiah was really strange.

"So, ready to get started?" Haru asked coming over and pulling Oliver into a hug before he looked over to the dog outside in his backyard. "Guess you don't want him watching after all?" he asked, smirking as he pulled Oliver with him back to the back where his workshop was.

Oliver chuckled and headed back with Haru, looking around once they got there, "you've added a lot," he said, looking around what looked more like a sex dungeon than a workshop, but it did function as both on occasion.

Haru shrugged, "my new design machine just hit the market. Classic, but with a Haru touch, of course. I'll want you to test out the new panties I designed, I'm a bit worried they're a little bit too fragile, the lace is very thin, and what with the hole for ease of access..."

Oliver chuckled, "You're worried it'll tear during a fucking? Where are the panties?" he asked and was handed them rather quickly. He pulled them on under the towel before he let the towel go. He looked down at himself and moved around a bit, "thin is right, these would be basically see-through if it wasn't for the black lace," he said and then looked up to Haru. They most definitely didn't leave anything up the imagination. He widened his legs a little bit to see how far he could spread them and hesitated after a moment, "I don't know Haru..." he said.

If a wolf could roll his eyes, that's what Jeremiah would be doing when the other warned him not to shit on the lawn. Yeah, sure. He preferred a toilet anyway. Though the other started to open the door, he hesitated when he saw the car key. He just grinned wider, showing off his teeth.

He trotted outside and waited until the door had closed before moving around the yard. He ran around enjoying the feel of grass under his paws for a few minutes, trying to hide his time until the other two were most likely up to whatever it was they were doing.

Setting the key on the ground, he shifted into human form again. And picked up the key before jumping the fence. He quickly made his way to the car and dug through his bloodied, ruined clothes to find his wallet, gun and holster the went to the back of the car and popped the trunk. Inside was a long black bag, his extra suit. He always carried an extra in case he had to shift for at a moment's notice and lost his suit. Standing in the driveway, he was quick to get dressed. Then his eyes glanced to the duffel bag beside the bag his suit had been in and he picked it up, slinging it over a shoulder. He carefully closed the trunk then walked up to the front door, straightening his tie.

He knocked on the door and waited. Ironically, he realized, he was wearing the same suit he had worn the day he met Oliver for the first time. When Haru opened the door, he looked down at the man with his dark gaze. "I'm looking for Oliver." He said simply and slid a foot inside the door in case the man tried to close it. "And before you try to tell me he's not here, that's my car in your driveway. I know he's here."

Haru sighed, "well, let's keep going if anything it's back to the drawing board with those," he said, waving it off and was about to show Oliver the machine they were about to use when he heard a knock on the door, "Who in the world...I'll be right back, stay here," he said and headed to the front. As he opened the door he looked the man up and down then stopped at the foot that was just inside the door. Haru looked back up to the man, "Oliver!" he called back over his shoulder "There's a guy here asking for you," he called. He kept his own body in the way of the man getting in. He might live in suburbia but he was no wimp. Plus, this was Oliver the man was looking for, Haru knew the types Oliver was used to hanging around.

Oliver looked confused for a moment when he was called and then rolled his eyes "That sneaky fucker..." he murmured and shook his head heading over clad only in the nearly seethrough lace panties. He kept himself hidden just in case it wasn't who he thought it was. He peaked his head around the corner and panicked for a brief moment, ".Jeremiah..." he said, not really sure how he was supposed to explain how the man had found him, "What are you doing here?" he asked, nodding at Haru when he was given a look that asked if he should let Jeremiah inside.

Haru stepped aside and once Jeremiah was in, shut the door. "Care to explain, Oliver? Friend of yours...or..."

Oliver looked from Jeremiah to Haru and bit his lip, "boyfriend?" he tried, giving Haru a bit of an apologetic look.

When Haru backed off he stepped inside and wrapped his arms firmly around Oliver, pulling him close. "Oh thank God." He muttered, holding the man for a moment. Then he let go of him and stepped back, looking him over. "You're not hurt, are you, they didn't..." He trailed off. "What are you wearing?" The concern in his voice morphed into amusement as he took in the black lace panties.

He shook his head as though it didn't matter. Instead he turned to look at Haru and gave him a charismatic smile. "Sorry, that was rude of me. My name is Jeremiah. Jeremiah Johnson, senior investment banker at Hershom and Sons." He held out his hand to shake the man's hand, wrapping his other arm around Oliver. "Thank you for looking after him. We went to tell Tony that Oliver was done, leaving the gang and the guy did not take it kindly. He decided if he couldn't have Oliver, no one could. I gave Oliver the key to my car and told him to run."

He turned his attention back to Oliver. "Though when I saw Jer-bear take that gunshot while trying to protect you, and how much blood is in the car, I feared they might have hit you too. Wait, where is Jer-bear, is he okay?"

Oliver went wide-eyed as he was hugged and doted on. "I-um..." he looked down at himself and blushed a bit. He was going to ask again when Jeremiah switched his sights to Haru.

Haru only cocked an eyebrow at the introduction. He looked over to Oliver before taking Jeremiah's offered and shook it. "We?" he said, looking back over to Oliver and then to Jeremiah once again, the man had already gone on about the dog so he waited.

"Uh, out back...he's fine, looks like it just grazed him...Tony was never that great of a shot..." Oliver said, looking awkward as hell, "H-how did you find me?" he asked, hoping the other would somehow explain that as well.

"And how did an investment banker survive going into the nest bed of a gang?" Haru added, crossing his arms. "Also...Oliver, you didn't tell me Tony was involved in this..."

"I- you said I had until tomorrow to tell you what was going on. I-I...it's fine, well, sort of, it's not like Tony's going to come and find me...the rest of the gang is going to be fighting amongst each other to see who the new leader is going to be for at least a few days, if not longer, I promise I'll leave before then. This was just to hide out for a little bit while things cooled off..."

Haru sighed, "Oh, we are definitely using the-" he stopped when he remembered that Oliver had said 'boyfriend.' He looked down at the panties he had Oliver in and then back up to Jeremiah. He might have some explaining to do himself. Though he supposed if anyone was dating Oliver surely they had to be comfortable with Oliver's sexualness...

"I tracked the GPS in my car." Jeremiah said simply when asked how he found Oliver. "Had an Uber driver drop me off." He looked Haru over before opening the jacket of his suit to show his hand gun. "Avid gun enthusiast. And we didn't go alone, that would have been suicide. We took the boys from my gun club. They are good shots. I had a feeling Tony wouldn't let go easily, so we went prepared." He turned his attention back to Oliver. "Tony can't hurt you ever again, babe. Don't worry, all the boys from the club got out safe. A few grazes but nothing they haven't dealt with before. We took out Tony and at least a half dozen of his boys. It's complete chaos over there but it will be a while before they are able to organize to come after us. We can be anywhere in the world by then."

He turned his attention to Haru again. "Using the what?"

Well, he supposed this was one way to explain it. Plus, Haru didn't really know Jeremiah so at least Oliver didn't have to lie only to get caught. Oliver bit back a chuckle when Jeremiah asked about using what when Haru almost fucked up on telling Jeremiah what was going on between them. He patted Jeremiah's chest, "Well, in exchange for letting me stay here for a little bit, Haru needed some help with his business. So being me, I naturally offered to help...you kind of caught us in the beginning of it," he explained.

Haru looked like he wasn't entirely sure by the explanation but he'd accept it for now. He was also glad that Oliver started with the explanation of what he had nearly fucked up on. Though it seemed he hadn't completely fucked up. "Haru...sex toy engineer. Mainly with machines, but I do make other things, including the gag I'm going to be using on your boyfriend here because his need for my home just keeps piling up. I also dabble a bit in clothing as well," he said, motioning to the panties that Oliver was wearing, "Actually, you've joined us at a perfect time. I could always use another opinion on things...if you are into this kind of thing, that is..." he offered, motioning towards the back of his home. "I'm more than happy to allow you...some free-range of my stock. I just ask that we use the things I'm needing to test for sure," he explained.

Oh, now this was too good. Jeremiah's eyes lit up at the words 'sex toy engineer'. "Oh, well, we definitely both owe you big time so if you need to use my Little Olive's body to test out some of your product, I think it's the least we can do. Sexy little fiend will enjoy every minute of it, won't you?" He asked Oliver, pulling him close and kissing him.

"Yeah, let's head back and take a look. We haven't used a gag before, I was too interested in making Oliver beg me to make him cum. I had him tied down on my bed and-" he glanced over at Oliver before leaning close and whispering into his ear. "Oh, I am going to have fun with this..." He said and reached down to pinch the man's behind.

He looked critically at the panties for the first time. "The panties are cute, but really delicate. One vigorous fucking and they'll rip right off. What kind of lace did you use?"

Haru laughed, "that is the general idea, isn't it Oliver?" he said and showed the way to his backroom where he pulled out the gag he was wanting to try out and then motioned for Oliver to come over to him before he took a blanket off of his new machine. "If you liked having him tied up, you're gonna love this one," It looked like a cross between a saddle and a fucking chair, but this one was very motorized. It also had little leather loops attached all around the bottom of it. Each leather loop had a small button on it, probably the self-release bit that he had been talking about earlier. "Just got to find my ties..." he murmured more to himself. He handed over the gag to Jeremiah and looked down to Oliver's panties as Jeremiah questioned him. "It's Alencon type lace, though it's made with nylon...I was hoping to keep the rather seethrough bit of it, but I might just have to move to cotton. It would make it sturdier. Though nylon is pretty cheap, so it's not like they cost me a whole lot to make," he said, shrugging a bit. When he finally found the ties he was looking for he moved to check a few things on his machine, "Now, we just lube you up and get you sitting on it," he said, looking over to Oliver.

Oliver blushed a bit more when Jeremiah teased him about enjoying being tested on. He was about to say something when Jeremiah teased him even more about enjoying this and took in a sharp breath when his ass was pinched. Oliver eyed the machine for a moment and squirmed in the panties, there was no way of hiding him getting hard in them. He licked his lips, thinking about how both these men were going to be watching him on that thing.

Jeremiah eyes the machine and smiled. "Fuck yes." He moaned, feeling a twinge in his pants as he imagined seeing Oliver in the thing. "Maybe nylon is too cheap? Surely there's a stronger lace you can use to achieve the same design and keep it a little more see-through?" He asked and then tilted his head to the side. "Does he need to keep the panties on for this, or do they need to be removed? I would be only too happy to rip those off of him, if it's alright with you?" As he said it, his hand went to the clearly hardening erection, giving it a squeeze. "Mmm. He's getting excited already..."

Haru smirked when he heard Jeremiah curse, "Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked, proud to show off his work. "It's got a remote too..." he said, showing off the pocket he had sewn on for the remote. "Wireless, of course. Though it doesn't go very far, basically it'll get you to the edge of a room," he explained. "As for the panties, yes, but they are more expensive, I'd also rather keep them on, I want to see just how delicate they are. Plus, it's not like they need to be taken off, they are mostly just for show after all. Though if they don't make it by the time we have him up there, I'm more than willing to have them ripped off then," he explained.

Oliver gave a light moan at the hand on him. "He can hear you, he's right here," he said, doing his best not to arch into Jeremiah's hand. "W-what do you need me to do?" he asked, looking over to Haru.

"Get on, lube yourself up, and do your best to position yourself above the dick. Though don't worry, we'll be getting you into a better position to test the self-release, well, when we're done anyway. They should hold otherwise," he commented. He watched as Oliver got up on the thing, his feet just barely touching the ground, but he was able to sit on it rather comfortably. "You feel okay up there?" Haru asked, tossing Oliver some lube.

Oliver nodded and rocked his hips a little bit, "you always make your machines sturdy and this one is no difference," he said, catching the lube and opening the bottle. He looked over to Jeremiah, "want to help?" he asked. "or would you rather I do this myself?" he asked Jeremiah, "I could al-"

Haru shook his head, "no, that's enough out of you, I've gotten what I need from you..." he said and tapped Oliver's lips waiting for him to open so he could put the gag in place. It was a bit larger than the other ones he had tested before with Oliver, "you remember our signals right?" he asked, as he watched Oliver nod, "show me, green..." he started and watched Oliver show three fingers, "good, yellow.." Once again Oliver held up his hand and showed off a peace sign, "And red..." Oliver showed off one finger. "Good, I'm glad you remember," he said and kissed Oliver's cheek. "If this one works well, you should be able to bite into rather nicely while still muffling a lot of your groans and screams."

"Are you having trouble getting the signal to extend past the room or is that the intention to be so short? You can integrate a WiFi signal instead. That's very popular right now. I mean, imagine being at work having your partner locked up in something like this. You can check on him any time you want with the wirelessly transmitting video camera in the room. Then, whenever you feel like it, you can start the machine or stop it and not even be in the same building, let alone the same room." As he's saying all this, he's watching Oliver climb up onto it, smiling. "Imagine how much fun that would be, Oliver. Just imagine what kind of state you would be in when I got home from work..."

Haru and Oliver had hand signals for his safe words? Well, that was hot yet a little alarming. He stepped forward and took the lube from Oliver and began to apply it generously over the man's behind. His finger didn't stop with just applying it though, he began rubbing at the hole and then inserted his finger. "So tight. You are always so fucking tight. Mmm.."

Haru shook his head, "It's what the client wanted...adding the WiFi component raises the price and the client thought it too expensive, so I offered to just have the signal for the far reaches of a room," he explained. "If you want though, I'm more than happy to whip one up for you and Oliver with WiFi," he explained, "I haven't made anything for his birthday in a while, have I, Oliver?" he asked, knowing full well the man couldn't answer any longer.

Oliver's eyes went wide when he heard what the two were discussing. He gasped and his hips thrust forward almost automatically at the thought of being played with while no one was actually there. He gave a small whine when he felt Haru press his finger inside and coat his insides with the lube as well. The gag was doing it's job pretty well, muffling Oliver's small whines and moans to almost nothing.

Haru watched for a moment before he moved over with what looked like pieces of velvet and took one of Oliver's arms, he wrapped the velvet around his wrist and then tied it to one of the loops before doing the same to Oliver's other arm, forcing him to lean back a bit "Give that a good tug for me, Oliver and then we'll start the fun..." he smirked. Oliver did as he was told and clearly was kept in the position he was in, "Good..." Haru whispered and moved to the front of the device grabbing the remote and turning the machine on. He kept it slow as it slowly managed to work it's way into Oliver, once he was satisfied that it was safely inside the man he handed the remoted over to Jeremiah, "have a blast," he said and moved over to another part of the room and grabbed a tablet to write his notes on.

Oliver gave a small moan as the machine pushed it's way into his ass, tugging on his restraints a few more times as he was very slowly filled. The thing seemed to stop for a moment once it was fully seated inside of him and then just as slowly started to remove itself.

"Ah, you work on commission." Jeremiah said with a nod. "I'd be delighted to commission something like this from you. As you can probably tell by my taste in car and attire, I'm a man that spares no expense when it comes to... Well anything really. In fact, I think if I were to commission something like this from you I would want to make one little addition to the lot."

He happily took the remote and turned the machine up, making it fuck Oliver faster. Reaching around the slender form, he grasped the man's hard cock and gave it a few strokes, feeling the flesh of his cock straining against the silk panties. "A milking machine. Something that was wired up to the same controller to give me full control of his pleasure or denial." He explained, "Oh, and it would have to be one of those newer models, the kind that has sensors to read the victim's blood pressure to determine arousal level. Mmm... Yes. I could even imagine creating a custom phone app used to control everything." Just then he suddenly stopped the fucking machine, leaving Oliver right on the brink of orgasm, one stroke or one thrust away from toppling over the edge of no return.

Turning away from Oliver, Jeremiah locked gazes with Haru and asked, would it be possible to have an articulating arm for the fucking machine? Something that would give me control over the angle of penetration? When I'm here in the room with him it's all well and good, I can either adjust it manually or instruct Oliver to move a certain way. If I were watching from my office across town it would be fun to be able to change the angle at will. After hours in a machine like this a man would undoubtedly shift positions. Even the fraction of an inch between fully rigged to total relaxation can make the difference between whether I'm hitting that special spot or not..."

Haru started writing a few notes down about what he was seeing and nodded every now and then to Jeremiah, "I can make a decent amount of adjustments. This was a bit of a new design for me, but after this I'll have a lot of the kinks worked out of it, so replicating it will be much faster. So adding things wouldn't be hard," he explained, smirking when he heard Oliver moan louder as Jeremiah turned up the speed. He eyed what Jeremiah was doing and held in a smirk, "I know you said you spare no expense, but those are quite expensive...getting it hooked up to a phone app..." he started, thinking about it, "I think I know a lady that might be able to help with that if she's not busy that is..."

Oliver arched his back a bit more finding his hips trying to move into Jeremiah's hand. The talk got to him quickly and yet somehow Jeremiah still knew when to cut the damn this off, He gave a very frustrated moan when Jeremiah shut the machine off. How fucking dare he! This was not that game again...was it? He moved his hips trying to get off but the way his body was on the thing he could only get a few centimeters of movement and it mostly just frustrated him more. He was going to be left at Jeremiah's mercy...of which Oliver knew was very little when Jeremiah wanted him strung out.

Haru glanced up from his notes, tilting his head a bit at the idea of an articulated arm. "In theory...I've done machines like that before, but not with this particular design," he explained, looking at Oliver and the machine, "come to think of it, I don't think I've done that with a fucking machine...it could be fun to try," he said, smirking a bit, "Out of curiosity...how did you two meet?" he asked, the question have been on his mind ever since Jeremiah formally introduced himself. Oliver wasn't the type to do that kind of work so it was curious he managed to wind up in the lap of a rather wealthy man.

Oliver looked over when he heard Haru ask his question he attempted to protest the answer being given but it just came out in a garbled muffled mess.

When Haru mentioned that these things could get quite expensive, he just chuckled. "On our first date, I bought Oliver a two thousand dollar dress just because I thought he was cute." He said by way of explanation on how little he cared about monetary cost. "If your friend is too busy to work up a phone app, I'm sure I could find someone to do it. I have a lot of connections."

Jeremiah knew exactly what he was doing to Oliver. He grinned and ran a hand over his bare back when the boy tried desperately to shift in the device to find that last little bit of pleasure to get off. The gag was doing a good job though, he could barely make out the frustrated moan. Oh, this would be a fun toy to have around. He loosened the arm of the fucking machine and moved it a little, turning it on very slow so that he was adjusting the angle of penetration even as the device went in and out. When Oliver's body went rigid he knew he found the sweet spot so he locked the arm back in place and turned up the speed a little.

"Oh, I was wondering when you would ask that, it's such a cute story, isn't it babe?" He asked Oliver and gave him a light slap on his behind. "My dog, Fido managed to slip out of my back yard one day. I'm still not sure how, I think the landscaper may have accidentally let him out but he adamantly assures me that he didn't. Though you've surely seen the dog, he's pretty big, there's a possibility he jumped the fence. Anyway, however it happened, he got out. He wandered into town and must have gotten into a dog fight. Oliver found him and took him to the vet. He's chipped so when he told the vet he found the dog on the street they scanned the chip and found my address. Oliver personally brought him back to me. He was dressed as a woman when he showed up on my front step and he told me he had my dog in his car. At first I thought it was some sort of hostage situation or something but he just handed him over - he couldn't carry him by himself. I offered to pay him a reward and he refused, saying he was just glad the dog was okay. So I insisted on at least taking him to dinner in thanks." He shrugged. "The rest is history."

It wasn't even that far from the truth. He turned the machine off again and chuckled at the noises coming from Oliver. "I think he's having fun."

Oliver screamed out when the device found that wonderful spot inside of him. Every since time it hit it he would scream out, still muffled by the gag. His hips kept jutting forward as the machine pounded his ass. He looked over to Jeremiah and would give a faint moan of protest as he told the story of how they first met. He really didn't need Haru knowing all of those details. However, most of his protests were quickly muffled out by another scream of pleasure as the machine collided with that sweet spot inside him. He tried calling out to Jeremiah wanting to show the desperation, but it was just another garbled mess coming from the gag.

Haru arched his eyebrow at the story, "really Oliver, dresses again?" he asked, shaking his head, "I suppose that was Tony's doing though," Haru sighed and moved over to Oliver, taking his pen that he was using and ran it along the lace-covered cock, only to gain a louder moan. "I'd agree, I'm kind of curious if it can handle itself at full speed through," he said, smirking a bit "You remember the full speed of the other one, don't you Oliver?" he asked, though he wasn't even looking at Oliver when he asked.

Oliver was breathing shallowly when Jeremiah shut the machine off again, once again he was right there and was trying to curse both of the men out but it really wasn't much of a threat when they couldn't understand him. However, his curses stopped when Haru mentioned the full speed, he shook his head. He sure as hell remembered the last time Haru had tested a machine at full speed, he couldn't think straight for the rest of the day.

"Oh, don't worry Oliver...this one goes just a hair faster, I'm sure you'll be fine..." Haru chuckled, "Plus, you're boyfriend might not want to put you through that. You seem to like playing with his orgasm," Haru said, directly the last bit to Jeremiah. "If you're worried he'll come I do have quite a few cock rings laying around, I'm sure we could find a perfect fit around here somewhere," he suggested.

Oliver continued to shake his head, his eyes going a little wide, he would be driven crazy. He never should have let these two meet, ever. What had he been thinking!

"Yes, Tony had him undercover as a woman for some reason when he found my dog. I thought he was a cute girl, oh here." He fished in his pocket and pulled out his phone, flipping through pictures until he found one taken of Oliver that night. They were standing in the dressing room of Neiman Marcus with Oliver wearing the dress and shoes that Jeremiah had bought him. He showed the picture to Haru. "Shh, he doesn't know I took this picture." He said and chuckled. "Well after dinner I coaxed him back to my place and I was quite surprised to learn he is a boy. Delighted, in fact. You see, I go either way but have a strong preference towards boys. Though as time went on, Oliver eventually confessed that he hated dresses and that's when I started to get the full story from him. By then I was head over heels for him and I couldn't stand by and let Tony keep hurting him."

This talk of full speed did seem to make Oliver worried. He struggled and shook his head emphatically. "I think he loves that idea." Said Jeremiah, intentionally misinterpreting the man's actions. "I do enjoy controlling his orgasm. Though there's two sides to that coin. On the one is side is denial and edging, on the other is repeated forced orgasms. He's a strong little stud, how many times do you think we could get him to cum?" He asked Haru as casually as if he were asking about his favorite color. "Although, I do love the idea of a cockring, it will keep him hard even after he cums. Do you have one of those ones that also separates the balls?"

Haru looked at the picture, "At least you have better taste than Tony..." he said, chuckling, "Ah, yes, as much as he hates them...he is very easily convinced to wear them during sex. Which personally I rather enjoy...but that's just personal preference. I do also very much enjoy watching him like this..." he said. "Hmmm, I think we were up to five on the last machine, isn't that right, Oliver?" he said looking towards Oliver for confirmation, "Or was it higher?"

Oliver's eyes went wide at the idea of coming multiple times. He started to protest, begging the others to not do that to him. Though, his cock, as the bastard it was seemed to be arguing the exact opposite. He struggled against the binds on the machine, groaning as every now and then he would feel the machine brush up against his prostate even though it wasn't turned on.

"If you want it, odds are I have it somewhere laying around the shop. I do have a business to run after all," Haru said and moved over to a dresser, setting his tablet on top before rummaging through the drawers, "Here," he said and grabbed what Jeremiah was asking for. He tossed it over and picked up his tablet again, "feel free to roam around and try anything you want, the only ones that you shouldn't are in the red bucket in the corner, those haven't been sanitized yet," he explained and headed back over to Oliver, checking the machine and making sure it was still running okay. "The panties are definitely going to need a new design," he said and wrote it down on his tablet, as he glanced at them. He tsked his tongue and sighed, "never buying from that cheapo ever again, this is the third time his fabrics have failed me."

"Yeah, he told me how much he hated them then he dragged me back to his place and I let him tie me down while he did a little sexy fashion show and everything he put on was a dress in some fashion. Sexy school girl, nurse, wolf. You'd think for a man that claims to have dresses, he wouldn't have so many." He said with a grin, only too eager to reveal as much embarrassing information about Oliver as possible.

He took the cock ring with approval the knelt down to get a better view of the man's crotch. First he pulled him free of his panties then he used the cock and ball ring, securing it in place. "Damn that is not." He said and pulled out his phone again to take a picture of the way Oliver was tied. Stepping back he then took a picture of the full apparatus. "For my own viewing pleasure." He explained to Haru, not wanting the man to think he was trying to steal the design.

"Now, let's see just how much he can handle, shall we?" He turned the machine up to full speed. "I bet we can get him to at least 7."

Haru glanced at the phone, "take video if you want, I don't mind," he said and stepped back as Jeremiah set the machine to its top speed. Watching it carefully to make sure nothing happened that wasn't supposed to.

Oliver looked at the cock ring and fidgeted a bit from it, begging and pleading through the gag to not make this torture last much longer. His begging was interrupted by a scream being torn from him when the thing was turned to it's highest setting. His body shook as the machine pounded up into him, he felt high. Within minutes, he was cumming and hard, only to find himself still being pounded and stimulated. He didn't even have time to completely catch his breath as he felt his cock twitch once again at the stimulation and slowly worked up to get ready to come once again. Oliver moaned as he pulled against his restraints again, gasping as he felt his brain slowly slipping and giving into the amount of pleasure that was being forced onto him.

Haru jotted down notes and then glanced to Oliver, "ah, there it is...that's the headspace I love to see," he said, giving a small smile. He set his tablet down once more and moved over, "give me your color, Oliver..." he said, looking down to his hands to see Oliver just barely being able to put up three fingers, "there's a good boy..." he whispered to Oliver, running his hand along Oliver's chest as if giving him pets. He seemed to almost forget that they had a third party in the room, one that he had been told was Oliver's boyfriend. He kissed right behind Oliver's ear before he remembered and backed off, clearing his throat and picking up his tablet again, "How long have you two known each other, now?" he asked.

Seeing Oliver cum so hard and then slip right into the pace of the continued stimulation and on his way to a second orgasm had Jeremiah grinning - that is until he saw what Haru did. It wasn't that outlandish. It's not like he was telling Oliver he loved him or kissing him on the lips but it did ignite a small flame of jealousy inside of him. He had shared Oliver with Lucien, but that had been different. To Lucien, Oliver had just been a pound of meat to play with. Haru's touch was so gentle and loving that there was clearly more to their story. He couldn't stop a low growl deep in his throat but then quickly cleared his throat and coughed to cover it up. "Not long, all things considered. A couple weeks." He admitted. "I know it's crazy, I've only known him such a short time and yet I feel like I've never had someone as special as him in my life."

He ran his tongue over his lips and looked between them. "He told me you two are long time friends and that you took him in when he got into trouble but... I feel like there's something more. I see the way you are so tender with him. The color system. What does he mean to you?" Things had been relaxed and even engaging but now Jeremiah's voice had turned a little cold and he shifted a little to let his jacket fall open, a very subtle reminder to the man that he had a concealed handgun on his side. He would never use the thing on Haru, but he liked the man remembering that it was there. This man obviously meant a lot to Oliver and he wouldn't risk alienating Oliver by harming Haru, but that small flame of jealousy demanded answers at least.

Haru gave a smile at the answer and winced when Jeremiah pushed what he had seen. He glanced at the gun and sighed before looking at Oliver again. He stepped away and moved closer to Jeremiah. He motioned for the man to follow, though he didn't leave the room and went to the other side, away from Oliver. He pulled a small screen, one he usually used for those that wanted to check out the clothing before they bought it. "You don't need to worry about it," he said simply, "I'm simply the man he keeps running back to...I'm a safe space, but I don't mean anything other than a good fuck on occasion and a protector," he explained. "As for what he means to me..." he looked over in the direction of Oliver and let his face drop slightly as if thinking how to phrase what Oliver was to him. "Let's just say I've come to accept that I'll never have more than his body," he said, looking a bit sad about it. He licked his lips a bit debating on whether or not he should give more information.

He heard Oliver groaning and starting to scream again as another orgasm came barely forward. He chuckled for a moment and shook his head, "I'll give you the same warning I give to everyone else the boy fucks. He will always come running back to me, I can't change that. Nor do I want to. However...you are the first I've ever heard him call boyfriend," he explained, "everyone else he's only called a lover or some other derivative of such," he explained, "take that for what you will."

Haru remained quiet for a little bit before turning and heading back over to Oliver to check on him and the machine, "Also, just so you know I use that color system because I like to keep care of my toys. If he honestly can't handle it, with a gag on he can't tell me otherwise, also we've dabbled in something where saying 'I'm done,' 'stop,' or 'no,' doesn't mean such...the color system is a safety measure."

Haru gave a smile at the answer and winced when Jeremiah pushed what he had seen. He glanced at the gun and sighed before looking at Oliver again. He stepped away and moved closer to Jeremiah. He motioned for the man to follow, though he didn't leave the room and went to the other side, away from Oliver. He pulled a small screen, one he usually used for those that wanted to check out the clothing before they bought it. "You don't need to worry about it," he said simply, "I'm simply the man he keeps running back to...I'm a safe space, but I don't mean anything other than a good fuck on occasion and a protector," he explained. "As for what he means to me..." he looked over in the direction of Oliver and let his face drop slightly as if thinking how to phrase what Oliver was to him. "Let's just say I've come to accept that I'll never have more than his body," he said, looking a bit sad about it. He licked his lips a bit debating on whether or not he should give more information.

He heard Oliver groaning and starting to scream again as another orgasm came barely forward. He chuckled for a moment and shook his head, "I'll give you the same warning I give to everyone else the boy fucks. He will always come running back to me, I can't change that. Nor do I want to. However...you are the first I've ever heard him call boyfriend," he explained, "everyone else he's only called a lover or some other derivative of such," he explained, "take that for what you will."

Haru remained quiet for a little bit before turning and heading back over to Oliver to check on him and the machine, "Also, just so you know I use that color system because I like to keep care of my toys. If he honestly can't handle it, with a gag on he can't tell me otherwise, also we've dabbled in something where saying 'I'm done,' 'stop,' or 'no,' doesn't mean such...the color system is a safety measure."

Back
Top Bottom