Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (AllThingsCuddly/Gumdrop)

[I wouldn't mind some entertainment...]

Oliver gave a few more labored breaths when the gag was taken out of his mouth and nodded at the information he was being given. After being so full and having that leave him he gave a small moan of protest of having that one taken out of him, only to have a much smaller thing be placed inside of him. He didn't like it so far but he was sure that Jeremiah had some kind of plan with whatever he had placed inside him. It felt like it was getting slightly bigger as it went, but he wasn't really sure. Once again he was coming down from his high but he didn't really mind the breaks too much.

Jeremiah pressed the call button and when it connected, he put it on speaker phone. "He's just about to that mindset you like. He's just had number three and I've removed the gag because he was starting to have trouble breathing. I removed the dildo I was using and replaced it with those stiff vibrating beads." He explained, letting Haru know what was happening. "And..." He turned the machine on to full speed. "Full speed."

Haru didn't say anything, just listened, at least for the time being.

Oliver tilted his head as Jeremiah spoke, who was he speaking to? And like that of all ways? "Jeremiah?" he questioned before he was slightly cut off by a loud moan as the beads were soon pistoning in and out of him. His body went slightly rigged as he felt the beads run over his prostate over and over again. He let his head fall back as the surge of pleasure ran through his system. Just a few minutes of this and he was gone. He was only responding to the stimuli he was gaining from the machine. He closed his eyes underneath the mask and just let the pleasure run over him, over and over again. It wasn't long before he was coming yet again. At this one, he screamed out as his orgasm ripped through his body. He was rather glad that the gag was gone because he would not have been able to catch his breath like this.

Haru chuckled, "I see you took the gag off," he said, still driving on.

"Yeah, I had to remove the gag so that he could breathe. I'm thinking of switching it out for an open mouth gag. It would allow him to breathe but muffle his noises." It only took a few seconds before Oliver was cuming. His whole body shook with pleasure as he came and moaned. This time he didn't turn the machine off, overstimulating the man's body as his orgasm was ripped from him. "That's number four and I haven't even touched his cock since number one. Three purely anal stimulated releases. Mmm..." He set a hand on the cock in question, running his hand over the twitching phallus. "What's your color Oliver?" He asked honestly wondering if the man would even be able to think straight enough to answer.

Oliver was shaking at that point with the overstimulation. He could barely understand anything Jeremiah was saying, he gasped at the hand on his cock. It felt unbelievable. The words on how he was doing managed to get through though. He was pretty sure it was always the thing that would get through to him, it had to, for his own safety, "G-g-green," he managed to get out though he did struggle. His breaths were quick and shallow as the machine continued to pound into him. He wasn't sure how much longer he could handle this but he was going to be dry orgasming soon, he just knew it.

Haru chuckled, "Unless of course, you take that opportunity to stuff him," he said, turning down another road and humming when he heard Oliver answering the question.

Haru's suggestion made Jeremiah smile. "I must certainly could do that." He admitted and set the phone down where Haru would still be able to hear Oliver while he walked away. Going over to the dresser he pulled out the cock ring he had used the day before and returned to Oliver, securing the device on his overstimulated cock. "That last release barely had any substance. It won't be long before he's having dry orgasms." Jeremiah unknowingly spoke what Oliver was thinking. Instead of going through with Haru's suggestion, Jeremiah knelt before Oliver, choosing to surprise the man with a new type of stimuli. His hand wrapped around the base of the hard cock then he leaned forward and ran his tongue over the flesh. He started at the base and followed along to the tip before taking the head into his mouth.

Oliver zoned out for a bit just riddled with the pleasure and nothing but. He wasn't brought back to reality until he felt Jeremiah's tongue on him. He gave another groan, loud and shocked. He continued to shake as Jeremiah forced more pleasure on him. "J-Jeremiah," he called out feeling himself get closer once again without much more stimulation needed. He arched into Jeremiah's mouth, his body clenching tight as he felt yet another orgasm barreling forward. This one came out absolutely dry. Once again his breath was shallow as he tried to recover from the orgasm.

That didn't take long. Jeremiah felt Oliver's cock flex and twitch as yet another orgasm was ripped from him but nothing came out. He bobbed his head up and down on the cock a few times to ensure that he rode the orgasm out. Then he pulled back and turned off the fucking machine. "Well, that's number five. How are you doing Oliver?" He asked, knowing that Haru was still on speaker phone and would hear the man's response.

Oliver turned his head towards Jeremiah's words, "f-fuck..." he murmured. He felt like he could just come from Jeremiah touching him he was so sensitive. He leaned forward slightly, letting the restraints hold him up and he relaxed a bit. His brain was too jumbled to answer with anything other than 'fuck.' The pleasure running through him was amazing and he found he wanted just a bit more to continue this on.

Haru simply laughed "It sounds like he's in that perfect state of mind...take care of him, okay? He's not gonna be able to answer very clearly from now on until his body settles again," he called. "I've got to go, have fun," he said and hung up the phone.

Jeremiah had intended on asking Haru how long it would be before he got home but with the answer he got from Oliver he knew it was pointless anyway. The only reason he wanted to ask was so that Oliver would hear him. The young man was so out of it that he didn't even register that Haru was on the phone, he wouldn't be able to understand what Haru's return home meant.

He glanced at his watch and then started the machine back up. For the next couple of hours Jeremiah kept the machine going. He gave Oliver a few breaks here and there, making him drink some water on occasion, and he kept switching out the dildo on the machine, but he was relentless. He had told the boy he would remain on the machine until Haru for home and he had every intention to keep it this time.

Oliver was basically gone by the time that Haru got home. He had managed to come three more times, all of them dry, all of them pushing more pleasure than he had ever felt in his life. He readily accepted anything Jeremiah gave him, including the water. Though he really couldn't comprehend what was going on by the end of it. He was just a bundle of nerves.

Haru knocked on the door before he came in and looked at the mess that was on his machine, "Well, can't say it hasn't been tested to its limits anymore," he said as he looked at Oliver, "seems he enjoyed his time as well, though I get the feeling he won't be very interested in dinner tonight..." he chuckled shaking his head.

Jeremiah looked up when he heard the knock but only smiled when Haru entered. "Indeed. I have a feeling all he's going to want to do when I let him down is sleep. For like three days." He chuckled. "He's pretty spent, but you can have a go at him if you want?" He asked, offering the other man the remote. "Or we could just turn it off and both of us start touching him. He's so sensitive right now, could be fun to see how he reacts to having two sets of hands on him."

Oliver’s body kept shaking slightly as the machine moved inside of him, nothing but small noises coming out of him as he was tortured with pleasure.

Haru was about to decline the offer, until Jeremiah gave him an absolutely delicious idea. “How about we turn it off and take him to bed...and make sure he’s nice and comfortable...maybe give his body a massage I’m sure it’s sore every where by now,” he explained, essentially agreeing to Jeremiah’s second offer. His eyes looked Oliver over, he had never had Oliver in this state so long before it was kind of fun to join in once he got like this.

Nodding, Jeremiah smiled. "He'll be like putty in our hands." He said and turned the machine off. Walking over to Oliver, he pulled the current toy out of him. The nipple clamps had come off hours ago so he didn't have to worry about that. All that remained was the hood and he carefully peeled it off. Oliver had sweat so much it was like peeling off a second layer of skin but he was gentle in removing it. Then his hands carefully removed each of the restraints and he picked the small framed man up as easily as a child. Nodding to Haru to get the door, he carried the young man into the bedroom Haru had them staying in. After setting Oliver down, he turned and looked at Haru before giving him a nod.

Standing on one side of the bed, Jeremiah began to massage all the sore and sensitive skin he could reach. He had set Oliver in the middle of the bed so that Haru could reach the other side of Oliver.

Oliver winced as the hood was removed, his eyes blinking at how bright the world was even if it was starting to get dark. He groaned as he was picked up and moved to the bed. He could feel the bed underneath him and it started to bring him back to his senses very slowly until Jeremiah started to massage him again. He gasped and arched into the set of hands on him. His body shook slightly still sensitive to touch.

Haru chuckled and moved to the other side of Oliver and sat down, running his hands gently along every inch of skin he could find.

Once again Oliver gasped and let his body shake.

Haru chuckled once more, "It seems like you had one hell of a day, Oliver..." he whispered and continued to run his hands along his half.

At Haru's words, Jeremiah chuckled. "That's one way of putting it." He added in. By now Oliver was practically comatose and as Haru and he massaged his sore flesh his quivering body slowly relaxed and ultimately Oliver fell into a deep sleep.

Once he was asleep, Jeremiah brushed his hair behind an ear and covered him up, allowing him to rest. His wolfish eyes then fixed on Haru. "Well. Shall we have dinner?" This could be an opportunity to learn more about the man that loved Oliver but that Oliver still didn't realize loved him.

Haru chuckled when Oliver fell asleep under their hands and looked up to Jeremiah as he tucked the man in. Haru moved over to the door and nodded, "sure," he said, motioning for the other to follow him. He opened the fridge and glanced around before grabbing a few things and started to cook. He cooked in silence for a while before looking over to Jeremiah, "that's the first time I've ever seen him run towards danger..." he said. "Let alone over a guy," Haru said, sauteeing the vegetables he had cut up. "How do you like your steak?" he asked, as he started to cut up the steaks he had.

Jeremiah followed Haru into the kitchen and when he took in his words about Oliver, all he could do was nod. Maybe Oliver did like him more than he thought. "He knew just how... Dangerous my ex can be." He admitted. Though as he looked at the steaks he smirked. "Raw and bloody." He said and watched Haru's reaction before chuckling. "Nah. Medium is fine."

A thought occurred to him and he pulled out his phone. "I wanted to do something for you to thank you for your time and hospitality."

Haru gave a weak smile at the raw and bloody before he chuckled slightly at the option of medium, "rare is an option you know?" he offered and started to sautee the meat, pulling Haru's portion out a bit sooner than his own. He quickly threw the meat in with the veggies and sauteed it for a few minutes before he set a bowl of it some of it in front of Jeremiah and worked on the rest, finishing it up the way he preferred his meat. He sat down and started to eat, eying Jeremiah's phone.

"No need, this isn't the first time and it won't be the last. As I said, I'm the guy he always runs back too when things get tough," he shrugged. "I'm the safe choice, feelings don't get involved and as much as I would want them too, I respect that feelings don't get involved."

When Haru tried to essentially tell him he didn't want anything in return for his aid, Jeremiah shrugged him off. "Still, I'm not the kind of guy that likes accepting help without giving something in return. I asked Oliver what you might like and settled on this, or a modified version of it." He opened the web page and slid his phone across the table to reveal the hydraulic lift.

"I contacted the dealer and had them modify this design to be more portable, without the ramp and placement for the tire. Had them keep on the loops though. Oliver mentioned you've been thinking about getting something like this to help with your work. I did a lot of research and found this one would probably fit your needs best. I wanted it to be here upon your return but since I custom ordered one it will take a week. I'll be gone by then so I wanted you to know to be expecting it."

Haru chuckled when Jeremiah insisted on getting him something. Even showed him what he had already gotten. He smiled when he saw what it was, he had been wanting one of these for a long time. “Thank you,” he said when he was told it would be here after Jeremiah left. Wait...

He looked at Jeremiah, “you’re leaving?” His eyes flickered over to the door of the room Oliver was in “does he know?” He asked. He was wondering if he was once again going to be here with Oliver, watching over the man as a man left him yet again. He frowned a bit at the idea that once again Oliver was correct about the men he was with.

Shit. That's not how he had meant to approach the subject. In fact he had wanted to wait until after Oliver gave him an answer before saying anything. "Uh, yeah. He knows. My family is moving on Friday and I told Oliver I would stay here with him but he knows how much my family means to me so he urged me to go with him. I'm hopeful he will come with me but I know it's a lot to ask. He would have to leave everything he knows." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Last night after I brought him here he told me to go with my family and I thought it was his way of pushing me away so I told him I would be out of his hair in the morning." He chuckled. "Oliver made me strip naked and cuddle with him so he could confess to me that he wasn't ready to let me go. He fell asleep in my arms and we never really had a chance to discuss the idea of him coming with me but..." He shrugged. "I'm hopeful." He looked up to meet Haru's eyes. "I will look after him if he comes with me and if he ever gets home sick I'll bring him back."

Haru arched a brow as he was told that Oliver knew, he wasn't surprised that Oliver started to push away once again. It was how he kept from getting as hurt as he did. However, he was a bit shocked to hear that Jeremiah had offered to take Oliver with him. He looked a bit confused about stripping naked and cuddling to confess, but hey Oliver was pretty weird when it came to his emotions so maybe this was just an easier way for him to go about it.

He sighed when Jeremiah met his eyes, "Look, personally...as much as I love him, I know I won't ever have those feelings returned. It's probably why he keeps coming back to me. I'm the safe non-emotion filled guy. If only he knew..." he said, mumbling the last bit under his breath, "You seem...like a nice guy. Someone that actually cares for him outside of the sex, but you still clearly enjoy it, which is good because I don't think him not being able to have sex with someone would drive him crazy. Not sure if in a good way either..." he shrugged at the thought, "I will give you the warning I give every guy that seems serious about him, Oliver doesn't do emotions very well. He's a pretty non-committal guy, only because he's been hurt by men that just want to use him. So when the one guy that does come around that seems to actually care about him, he gets scared."

"That's what most people would call flighty. I've noticed the trait. Though I've fucked up plenty with him myself. I was holding back because I didn't think he'd like the real me, but he's seen a darker side to me than most ever get to see and he still accepted me. So even if he gets scared and tries to pull back or run away, he's worth fighting for and I won't give him up easily." He explained, knowing he would follow through. "I think my biggest fear isn't that he'll pull away, but that I'll hurt him on accident."

He couldn't really explain what it was he meant by hurting Oliver because Haru had no idea that Jeremiah was a werewolf and he didn't feel it was the right time to tell him. Hell, he didn't know if he would ever tell him. It was rather personal after all.

Haru chuckled, "flighty doesn't even begin to cover it, but yeah...flighty I suppose is a good word for it," he nodded when Jeremiah said he was more scared of hurting Oliver than anything. "Then maybe you'll be one to actually keep him locked down for once. Honestly, as much as I lose in that situation, it would be nice to see the man locked down for once," he laughed and moved to continue eating the meal he had made. "Friday is pretty soon though, just another day...you plan on asking him tomorrow I assume? He doesn't exactly own much, so it's not like he'll need to get things ready. Though, I'm assuming his apartment is out of the question since he came here with his little story," he sighed, "Look after him and keep him safe or I swear...I will hurt you beyond recognition," he said. With that, he got up and headed over to the sink to clean up before he headed off to bed.

Oliver didn't wake up until the next afternoon and his body was screaming at him. He sat up, groaned, and laid back down. "Holy fuck!" he murmured. He stared at the ceiling for a moment before he looked around the room to figure out if Jeremiah was still there. After all, he still wasn't sure what was going to happen come Friday. Would Jeremiah leave him? He nibbled his lip, silently yelling at his heart to shut up.

Back
Top Bottom