Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (AllThingsCuddly/Gumdrop)

"Mm, I might be able to convince my family to head out first and let Oliver and me catch up to them. He might need some time to recover from today before I can ask him. As for his apartment, I'm sure I could get in there to gather his things for him if he wanted me to." He shrugged.

He finished up his own meal then went to the room he and Oliver were sharing. He shifted into wolf form and curled up next to Oliver before falling asleep. Come morning he wrote a note to allover before running some errands but he got back before Oliver woke. By the time he heard Oliver talking he was sitting in the living room doing some work on his laptop.

Standing and stretching, he went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. He fixed a cup and took it to the bedroom. "Good morning sleeping beauty." He said, offering the cup of coffee.

Oliver looked over to Jeremiah when he entered the room, "Is it?" he questioned and did his best to sit up, wincing slightly while at the same time trying to keep a groan down at how good it felt to be this worked over. He grabbed the coffee and sipped at it a bit, "God, what the fuck did you do to me?" he asked, "I kind of remember you calling Haru...and that's about it," he explained, "I've never felt this sore and stimulated in my life!" he murmured. He stretched slightly, only to gasp as the sheets rubbed against him. He found his body was still a little overly sensitive to touch but he was sure he'd make sure by the end of the night, "wait! How long was I out for?" he asked, looking at Jeremiah, slightly worried.

Was today the day that they were supposed to leave? Was Jeremiah going to leave without him? What had- He stopped himself in thinking, he had thought 'they.' He knew deep down that he didn't mean the lycans. He meant Jeremiah and himself, but he refused to believe it. Could he really leave with Jeremiah? He couldn't ask Jeremiah to stay here, he'd lose everything...again. Oliver didn't exactly have much left here. Sure, his family was alive...but it wasn't like they talked with each other in years. Hell, he had a mild panic when he found they were coming over to Haru's place.

Jeremiah chuckled. "No, it's the middle of the afternoon. I fucked you over real good. I kept my promise and didn't let you off until Haru came home, then I carried you to bed and Haru and I rubbed you down. You missed dinner, breakfast and lunch." He explained as he watched him sip the coffee.

"I'd offer to make you some food, but I don't cook. I can order something though if you want. Whatever you'd like to eat, just name it." He said and brushed some of Oliver's hair behind his ears. The pack is moving tomorrow but I convinced Lucien to give me a few extra days. He'll call me when they find a new place to settle and let me know. It'll give me time to make sure you recover and... Give you time to decide if you want to come with me."

Oliver groaned when he heard how late it was in the afternoon. "Clearly," he mumbled when Jeremiah said he had been fucked over good and apparently for a majority of the day. He blushed a bit at the idea of Jeremiah and Haru rubbing him down and was a little annoyed he missed that. Oh well, it was no big deal. He gave a smile when the other offered to find him a meal, "I'm sure Haru has some leftovers in the fridge as well. You can work a microwave, can't you?" he chuckled, "Honestly, a sandwich sounds pretty awesome right now," he explained, shivering at the hair being pushed behind his ears.

He tensed a bit when he was told about the pack moving and then hearing that Lucien had given Jeremiah a few days. He looked at Jeremiah when he was asked to come with. "I-" he started and licked his lips. He had thought 'they,' he kept telling himself that over and over again. He wanted to go with Jeremiah. He was still kind of scared though that this bubble was eventually going to pop. Well, if anything he could just come back here, somehow keep avoiding his parents and live with Haru for a little while until he managed to get a place on his own again. "I-I'll go..." he said after a few minutes of panic. "I'll go with you," he said.

At Oliver's question about the microwave, he chuckled. "Actually, yes. I do know how to work a microwave. And I guess I could manage a sandwich. The condiments go on the outside of the bread, right?" He asked and then winked. "I haven't snooped through his fridge so I don't know what he had for making sandwiches, but tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do."

He saw Oliver tense and was afraid he had sprung the question on him too soon after waking up. "It's okay-" he started but was interrupted by Oliver saying he'd come. "You will? That's great. Do you need me to fetch anything from your place? It's not really safe for you to go there right now but I could take a couple wolves with me. We could even go inside in wolf form, anyone watching your place would never suspect a thing."

Oliver rolled his eyes, "just some ham, cheese, tomato, I'm sure he has the stuff. It would be strange if he didn't. Though, I suppose he could just not have been shopping yet," he shrugged.

Oliver gave a small smile when Jeremiah seemed rather excited about him coming with. He looked down at his coffee and sipped again before shaking his head, "You've pretty much bought me an entirely new wardrobe...I don't keep anything personal, so unless you're dying to get those costumes I showed you earlier or the toys I have there, I don't think it would be really necessary," he shrugged, "Also really? You think people won't find it hella strange that a few rather large dogs are going in and out of an apartment with no doggie doors?" he asked, tilting his head, "I mean, I suppose you're right in they wouldn't do anything about it, but it does look hella suspicious. At least I think it would," he muttered, "granted my neighbors never really show their faces. I think the only reason they know I live there is I don't mind being loud when enjoying myself," he snickered.

"Ham, cheese and tomato. That's a pretty tall order, I'll see what I can do." He winked.

"Well, when you put it that way, I guess it does sound pretty suspicious." He chuckled. "Mm, well as much fun as it sounds to find a way to break in, it doesn't sound like I have a reason to do so." He stood and ruffled his hair. "I'll go get your food."

He made his way to the kitchen and sure enough Haru had all the ingredients needed. After making the sandwich he noticed a box of strawberries so he cut some up and put them on a plate as well. Returning to the bedroom he sat on the edge and set both plates next to Oliver.

Oliver chuckled, "You're starting to sound more and more like you are incapable of taking care of yourself, how did your kind manage all these years?" he asked.

He smiled at the ruffle to his hair and waited as Jeremiah somehow managed to survive making him a sandwich. He fiddled with his phone while he waited, they were gonna leave here. He couldn't help but think about it over and over again. Where were they going to go? He nibbled on his lip, what would happen if Jeremiah eventually got bored of him? How long was he going to ignore the fact that, even though it was in the heat of things, Jeremiah had said that he loved him? He hadn't addressed it and it seemed that Jeremiah wasn't going to bring it up again. What did that mean though? Did it mean that Jeremiah was serious or not? Was it just said in the heat of the moment? Oliver wasn't sure and he wasn't sure if he wanted to know either.

He looked over to Jeremiah when he came back into the room and set the plates down. He grabbed the sandwich and started to eat it, realizing just how hungry he really was after skipping so many meals. Maybe he should have asked for something more? He quickly finished the sandwich and moved to the strawberries, picking them up and eating them slower than he had the sandwich. "Guess I can actually become your secretary then..." he said after a few moments, "pretty sure you aren't going to want me to be pickpocketing for a living," he chuckled.

Jeremiah watched as Oliver quickly devoured the sandwich. Funny enough it reminded him of a newly turned wolf eating meat for the first time. Hungry and desperate for food. He was glad he also grabbed the strawberries because Oliver seemed to appreciate them.

"Mmm, yeah we can work that out. If you're my secretary it'll be hard to get any work done. I'd want to keep calling you into my office to fuck your brains out."

Oliver chuckled, "Hey, I'd be on the job and more than capable of saying no," he said, rolling his eyes. "I could always be Lucien's secretary," he teased, "Or you know...depending on where you-er-we wind-up, I'm sure I could find some other kind of job. Not that being your little trophy fuck toy doesn't sound amazing, but I would rather not get bored sitting around a house all day," he said with a small shrug. He continued to munch on the strawberries before he licked his lips, "Um...what's that going to be like anyway? I mean I'm assuming you'll want me to live with you and all. It's cool if you don't, I can always find a place, I'm sure."

He suddenly felt a little unsure of his decision to go with Jeremiah. If Jeremiah did actually want him to stay in the house he'd knowingly be staying with a bunch of werewolves. Ones he was pretty sure didn't want him there. Maybe this wasn't a great idea in the first place...he looked down to the strawberries and nibbled on his lip. Lucien didn't want him there, that was for sure, even if he consented to him coming along.

"More than capable of saying no... We'll see about that." Though at the threat of becoming Lucien's secretary, his eyes grew wide. "You wouldn't." He paused and thought for a moment. "I have no intention of making you a trophy wife. Or house wife, whatever... If you want to work we can find something for you to do. As for the living arrangements... It might be wise for you not to live with the pack. I don't know any would directly hurt you but they may be cruel. I'll see about finding some place for me and you to love that's close to where ever the pack ends up. We don't always get lucky enough to find a mansion large enough to house all of us, sometimes we do more commune style where we have a series of houses within close confines of each other."

Reaching out, he took Oliver's hand. "Leaving your world behind to live with someone you've only just met can be scary. I understand that better than most. I can at least offer you something I was never given. If you ever want to leave, just let me know and I will get you back here safe and sound. Okay?"

Oliver smirked “don’t tempt me to show you just how much a tease I can be...I have a hand and I can easy gain access to toys, I don’t need you to screw around with,” he said, licking his lips. “You’re already going to have to watch your wallet and other pick-pocketable things. I’d hate for you to be sexually frustrated on top of that,” he said.

He hummed as he thought about the idea of living with the pack, “not that I’m not worried about that or think I really should tempt those that really hate me right now,” he started, “but I don’t want to cause any more trouble for you all more than I have already,” he explained, “if it’s just them being cruel, I can handle it...if it comes to that,” he said. He was actually a bit worried about living in a place with just Jeremiah. This was moving rather quickly for him and he wasn’t sure how to handle it. He was still pretty sure that Jeremiah was going to grow bored of him one day and Oliver was just enough of a masochist to keep playing this game. At least that’s what he kept telling himself.

Oliver looked at his hand when Jeremiah grabbed it. He listened and his face fell slightly, “Thanks, you’ve offered me more than anyone ever has in my life. Well, besides Haru, but he doesn’t exactly have wealth like you,” he said, trying to ease the tension. “Thanks, for the lunch...by the way,” he said.

"Teasing can go both ways, Oliver. I guarantee I can secure more impressive toys than you can." Jeremiah teased, almost wanting to take the man up on his challenge. He knew Oliver hadn't meant it as a challenge but being the hard-headed wolf he was, he saw one.

---

Since Jeremiah had already gotten the okay from Lucien to head to the next place on his own, he made use of the few days time he had been allowed to do a bit of research. During that time Lucien gave him the address of where they would be going. Typically they had months to plan a move, months during which they would research potential new locals and be able to work with realtors to get a sale through, which took weeks at best.

With the quickness of their departure this time, Lucien had been forced to do something drastic and hearing where they were going made Jeremiah's stomach churn. Lucien assured him it was a temporary situation but turning to those blood suckers always left Jeremiah with a bad taste in his mouth. They were going into hiding and the best way Lucien knew to do that was the old hunting ground. Their hunting ground. The plan was to pay low for a while and leave a couple of the pack behind to watch the house. By the end of summer they would know if it was safe to return to the mansion or if they really did have to move entirely. It would also give them the time they needed to move properly.

"Oliver, we need to talk." Jeremiah said finally. It had been three days since Oliver had woken after his day on the fuck machine. These last few days Oliver and Jeremiah had spent a lot of time together watching shows and just generally enjoying each other's company. They were planning on leaving the next morning to meet up with the pack but Jeremiah couldn't stomach the idea of taking the kid some place so dangerous without some sort of warning.

"So the place Lucien is moving the pack... It's not someplace new but somewhere we've been many times. We are seeking shelter with an old ally. This ally, however... Well..." Fuck, how did he explain? He ran a hand through his hair and sighed before shaking his head deciding to come right out and say it. "It's a family of vampires. They own a large chunk of private land and we often spend our summers hunting their land. By often I mean typically once every couple of decades or so. Typically between moves. We were just there last summer so I can only imagine the snide comments those blood suckers will pass." He sighed again and shook his head. "Anyway, you won't be in any further danger there, we have a strict pact with them. Any humans we claim are strictly off limits and vice versa. Though I wanted you aware of the situation. Also of the fact that often when we go to the hi ring grounds we spend a good deal of time in wolf form. It's a chance to properly bound as a pack... It would be a good deal more isolated than you were probably thinking. Deep in the woods with nothing but wolves and blood suckers. So... I guess I wanted to give you one last chance to back out of you want."

Oliver had grown pretty comfortable with Jeremiah being around. He thought it was strange getting this comfortable around anyone other than Haru. Which always made him chuckle every time he'd see Haru wrinkle his nose any time that Jeremiah was cute or they were cuddly. Haru had never been one for that type of affection, at least he thought so. Overall, Haru seemed perfectly happy with them in the house, because Oliver noticed the man smile softly after he thought Oliver wasn't looking.

He was checking the packing that they had done and making sure that he had everything when Jeremiah came in to talk to him, "sure," he said and sat down on the bed. He honestly had been ready for this the past three days. Ready for the other to pull back and say that he didn't want Oliver to come but that isn't what came out of his mouth. So Oliver looked at Jeremiah a bit strangely for a moment. He was quiet for a moment as he thought about what he had been told. He started to laugh after a moment, "because of course vampire," he muttered to himself. "So much for me not being a trophy wife..." he said, giving a small sigh. "well, according to you, I might as well start to get used to it now, you're the one that said that I'm stuck with you for a while," he said and stood back up going through his clothes one more time.

"Look, I'm not exactly thrilled about it..." he said, trailing off a bit as he thought about how he wanted to say this, "but I don't exactly have anywhere to stay here. I mean, I could stay longer with Haru but honestly the longer I stay here the more chances I meet my parents or someone that knows them sees me and honestly I'd rather not deal with that more than I don't want to deal with more supernatural beings where at least a quarter of them want to make my life miserable, some want to suck me dry because blood is their daily meal, one would rather I packed it up and was dead so he could bang the one that wants to do nothing but bang me..." he said, "So are we still leaving tomorrow?" he asked.

Even as he had spoken, Jeremiah had hoped that news of the vampires wouldn't scare Oliver away and although he was tempted to offer to set him up here somewhere so that he wouldn't have to keep bunking with Haru and risk seeing his parents, he was thankful the kid still wanted to go. Breathing a sigh of relief, he nodded. "Yes. First thing tomorrow. I'm sorry that the circumstances may be less than ideal but with the short notice, it was the best Lucien could come up with. Although, if there's no sign of hunters here by the end of summer, we intend to take up residence in the mansion again. So at least you would be close to home again if that were the case."

Feeling better now that he had explained all the risks to Oliver, he was able to relax again. That night, like many others, Jeremiah passionately fucked Oliver. First thing in the morning, they loaded up the four-wheel drive SUV that Jeremiah had picked up when he decided the Mercedes wouldn't do very well where they were going. "Cross country road trip." Jeremiah commented, looking over at Oliver. "You ready?" The drive would be just under two thousand miles and would take twenty-eight hours if they never stopped. They had planned out a three day route that would be relatively leisurely and leave them room stop for sight seeing along the way. A flight would only take six to eight hours but Jeremiah had insisted on driving.

Oliver shrugged, "I don't really see why you're leaving in the first place, you know it wasn't hunters that did this...do you really think my gang was anywhere near smart enough to believe what they had seen or let alone know that there was someone out there to call?" he asked, "Cuz these are the same people that couldn't even figure out that your gang leader likes dick and from the sounds of it older more buff dick than my skinny tight ass," he said, chuckling. "I'll figure out something to do with my life for the summer for a while, as long as you promise to come in and entertain me for a little bit or else I might just start looking at those vampires you clearly hate so much," he said, teasing the man.

---

"Hmm, plenty ready," he said, looking over to Jeremiah and giving a smile before he turned to Haru who seemed finished with sticking the luggage in the back of the SUV and moved over to the two of them. Oliver moved over to Haru and gave him a hug, "thanks, seriously we can't thank you enough."

"Yeah, yeah, just don't get into another pinch, got it? It's hard enough keeping your parents at bay. Plus, your boy toy over here got me enough thanks," he said, hugging Oliver back. "Now get out of here so I can stop hearing you moaning up a storm," he said, smirking at the man and heading inside.

Oliver hopped into the passenger side of the seat of the SUV. He pulled off his shoes after a moment and got comfy, "so...3 days on the road until we get to werewolf vampire heaven?" he asked.

"Mm, werewolf and vampire heaven. That's right." He said with a grin. "Go on, make yourself comfy." He joked when he saw Oliver already removing his shoes. He was glad the youth hadn't asked him why he had chosen to drive rather than fly. He wasn't sure how he would answer if the man pressed the subject. "As my navigator, you are also in charge of music. Just no j-pop, okay? That shit gets on my nerves."

Oliver chuckled when the other told him to make himself comfy, "careful, I just might," he said giving a small smirk and curling up in the chair as much as he could comfortably. "Just so you know I can't read maps..." he said, syncing his phone with the car and looking through his music. "What's wrong with J-pop? It's just music..." he said and continued to look through his music trying to find a song he wanted to listen to. He finally sighed and just hit the shuffle on his favorites list and waited for a song to come on. He shrugged and set his phone down, looking through the window some as the town he had grown up in and lived in all his life go by. It was actually a bit strange for him, he had never left this city. This was where he had been all his life and now he was leaving it to go be in the middle of nowhere.

He licked his lips a bit as they passed signs that told them how much further it was out of the city. As much as he always had wanted to travel it felt a lot different actually doing it. He glanced over to Jeremiah for a moment before he looked back outside, "So, have you ever played 20 questions?" he asked.

At Oliver's question, he cringed. "I don't know, there's just something about it that rubs me the wrong way. As for you reading a map, it won't be necessary since we already programed your phone with our route, all you have to do is make sure I don't miss a turn when your phone tells me." He said with a grin, scratching his head.

Driving was relaxing to Jeremiah and he had picked mostly back roads and alternative highways, the kind that didn't see a lot of traffic, it would allow him to drive at his own pace and keep his windows down a good portion of the time. There was nothing like driving with your windows down, wind in your hair and good music.

"Hmm? Oh, no I don't believe I have. I've heard of it before though. I take it you would like to play? Some sort of road game, is it? Alright, you go first."

He glanced down to his phone and pulled up the map, "Or...just put on the voice directions..." he said, smirking a bit and finding the voiced directions glancing at the speakers when they spoke a little bit louder than the music. "There, problem solved, now you can only blame yourself for not listening," he snickered. "I'll watch the screen every now and then as well," he said and glanced down at his phone before setting it where he could easily see the map.

"It passes the time, but it's also a fun way to get to know each other...more, I guess," he said, realizing they had kind of gotten to know each other a bit better the past couple of days. He thought about it and tried to pick out a question. "Let's see, I know the basics..." he trailed off, thinking a bit longer, "what's the dumbest thing you've done? Dare or not," he asked, looking over to Jeremiah, hoping for something funny.

Jeremiah rolled his eyes, "That's what I meant." He grumbled. "Use the voice directions but since you're the navigator, you have to be paying attention to it and let me know if I miss something. When we're on the highways it won't be an issue, it's when we're in the city that I might need a little extra direction. Street names aren't always posted as well as they should be so when it says to 'turn in a quarter mile' I'll need you to be able to tell me which street it means. Think you can manage that?"

"Dumbest thing I've ever done?" He asked, scratching his chin as he considered it. "Let's see..." He fell silent as he thought about it, his mind going through memories to decide on something. He could think of a fair amount of dumb things he had done in his life but most of the immediate things he thought of were not funny and he suspected that was what he was hoping for. "Oh, I've got it. When I was ten there was this girl I liked, only I didn't know how to show her that I liked her. I tried to be all sweet and hand-picked flowers for her but what I didn't know was that there was a bee hiding in one of the flowers. So when she lifted the flowers to her face to sniff them, the bee came out. She screamed and dropped the flowers. Now here's the dumb part. I tried to swat the bee but I caught her with a backhand instead. So instead of a sweet gesture of flowers to let her know I liked her, she thought I had pranked her on purpose and then left her with a black eye." He said and chuckled thinking back on it. "I thought her father was going to kill me."

Oliver chuckled, "hmm, perhaps," he said, enjoying the grumbling of the other in how difficult he was making this. He supposed his stupid little idea should wait until they weren't in the city. Plus, he knew the way out pretty well so he was sure he could have gotten Jeremiah to the highway without even looking at the thing.

He chuckled a bit at the answer, "that poor girl! It would have served you right, who swats a bee like that?" he laughed, shaking his head. He started to think about the dumbest thing he had ever done and he knew it almost immediately, though it had a good ending, so perhaps it wasn't the absolute dumbest? "Since I feel like playing this way, I'll answer my own question, but I suppose we can let it be up to the asker on that one. Of course, you can push it but you use your question to do so," he said and nodded to himself, glancing at the map, "you're going to turn left at the next light," he said. "So, I'm not sure if this can be counted as the dumbest...but, I'm pretty sure the dumbest thing I've ever done was streak around the police precinct. I got caught. Luckily it was by one of the cops that were dirty, very dirty," he said, smirking a little bit. "So let's go with it was easy enough to convince him to let me off with...a more personal punishment. After all, he was the only one that saw," he said, snickering. "Now, you get to ask a question."

"Hey, I was ten! Bees are a big fucking deal, okay? I hate the little fuckers." He grumbled, though he smiled even as he did, showing that he was in a good mood. He looked over at Oliver as he explained the dumbest thing he had ever done. His lips curled into a smile. "So you got caught streaking and used your body to get out of it? That's so unbelievably hot. Uh.. My question... Oh, how did you lose your virginity? To show I can be a good sport, I'll answer my own question first. I was fourteen. It was the same girl I accidentally punched. I lived in a small, rural farm town, there weren't a lot of kids my age other than my siblings. Anyways, she was the mayor's daughter. She was pretty fine with her perfectly curled hair and her pretty dresses... Back then it took a lot more work to get hair to curl like that. Not many had the time to spend on their hair, especially in a farming community. Anyway, that's beside the point. I took Bessy out to the lake and we had the most clumsy, awkward sex. It was a first time for both of us so we both acted like it was normal... until her daddy showed up. Boy was he pissed. My dad had to give him our prized pig to prevent him from lynching me."

Oliver shrugged, "you've seen my body...it wasn't all that hard, well...he was," he snickered. At the question of how he lost his virginity, he bit his lip. He was kind of glad that Jeremiah was willing to go first. He arched his brow when he was told that it was the same girl that Jeremiah punched. "Seriously? She must have really liked you to let you screw her after you punched her," he said, shaking his head, "also...seriously Bessy? It sounds like you went out with a cow..." he said, giving a small shrug. "Kind of a cute story though, what happened with her?" he asked, curious as to what Jeremiah did after that, "Also, when did you figure out you were good with guys as well?" he added as he thought about it. Though after that question he figured he probably should answer the question that he was given.

He sighed a little bit, "It wasn't exactly anything special," he said. "I think I was 16..." he started, thinking about it, "yeah, I had just moved to public school after being in private for elementary and middle and a part of high school. I met Haru on the bus and he invited me out to a band that was playing, I guess he could sense that I had kind of been...held back in the not so up and up social scene. It was the first time I had ever snuck out of my house, I had never disobeyed my parents before, but I knew that my parents would never let me go with a guy I just met, let alone to a seedy bar. We snuck in the back and got front row because Haru knew one of the band members. That was the first time I listened to music outside of what my parents allowed us to listen to as well," he said, laughing a bit, "it was a lot of firsts that day."

"Anyway, I became absolutely enamored by the lead singer. I thought he was so hot, which caused me so much freaking inner issues in a matter of minutes. And his voice...god, I was fucking lost in it. I guess Haru noticed and decided to bring me back to meet the band. I talked with the lead singer and got his number. Five days later I was being escorted out of his house after he had his fun and left on the curb to take a walk of shame back to my house. I kept going back too. Slept with him for months until his band made it big and he headed off to have a tour or whatever. After that, I just kept sleeping with everyone and anyone that was willing. Well, that were male. Never really got into girls," he said, chuckling a bit.

Haru. Fuck. He lost his virginity to Haru? That was Jeremiah's first thought when Oliver so innocently said the name of the man he didn't realize loved him. Though the story took an unexpected turn and he actually relaxed a little. Okay, good. It wasn't with Haru.

"I know. Bessy wasn't as commonly used to refer to cattle back then. In fact I was the only one that called her that, I thought I was in love. Mary-Elizabeth Margaret Miller. I called her Bessy as a joke when we were young and later as a term of endearment. We grew up really close to each other. My father was the town doctor while my mother had inherited the farm from her father. I trained closely with my father and learned anatomy and went on house calls with him. Bessy's mother had poor health so I was there with my dad a lot. He would tend to her mother and she and I would talk. I think my dad had intentions of arranging a marriage between us. I don't know. It was about a month after we lost our virginity that the town was attacked."

He ran his tongue over his lip. "My whole family was slaughtered, everyone I ever cared for. I thought I was going to die too, but for some reason Lucien decided to keep me. He wasn't the leader of the pack then, just a lowly Omega. He claimed me and when the Alpha tried to stop him, Lucien challenged him. They fought and he won. He became the Alpha by right of challenge. I became his pet. I was a scared fourteen years old boy that lost his whole village to a pack of monsters... Then I was raised by one. I hated Luc for the longest time, as I have already mentioned."

He sighed and cleared his throat. "Anyway, I think your way is better. He may have been an ass, but at least you didn't fall in love with him then watch him get eaten by wolves." He shrugged, trying to brush it off. "As for when I started liking boys... Some time in the mid 70s... 1970's to be clear."

He glanced over at Oliver as he mentioned the year, knowing it would again shine light on just how old he was. "Okay, I think it's your turn.

Back
Top Bottom