Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let He Who Cast the First Stone (MysteriousD x Degusaurusrex)

"Yes," Hissing the word as her arms snaked around to his back, her nails pressed into the skin there as the friction between their bodies increased. It was pure pleasure, even with the pace being slower than she was used to. The care that he put into pleasing her, ensuring that there was nothing negative about the experience, was heartwarming. There was a flutter in her chest, her teeth catching his lip and holding it hostage for just a short moment.

"More." It wasn't quite a plea or a demand, but something in between to voice her yearning for more of him. To experience him fully in every sense that she could think of. Her fangs scraped over his neck as her head moved, not quite breaking the skin but pressing down enough to prove the danger of it was quite real.

Diego shuddered in delight at hearing Lilith hiss in pleasure, feeling her arms hold him close and their bodies touching further. He continued his affection and gentleness, doing what he could doing their intimate exchange to show how much he cared for her. At the same time, he increased his pace, wanting to show his own passion to the woman who was growing increasingly closer to his heart. He felt her gentle bit on his lips and holding him, all while he gazed adoringly back.

Hearing Lilith's urge just made him thrust a little faster and harder inside of her. Diego even leaned in to kiss on Lilith's own neck before letting her scrape his neck with her fangs. "You can bite," Diego whisper to her with a smile in a caring tone.

"What?" She could barely get the word out, trying to will her brain to catch up with what he had said. To bite him? It gave her pause, her hesitance clear as her teeth pulled back from the sensitive skin of his neck as she murmured out a soft curse. Did she? He was offering her pleasure, even at the cost of his own pain, and it was something she greatly desired. A side of her she couldn't hold back, couldn't stop from coming forth. Still, it was with great care that she took the next step.

Sharp teeth pierced flesh as her nails dug deeper into his back, raking over flesh as she tasted the first hint of blood. It poured into her mouth much faster than any of the times she had bitten his wrist, the taste so intoxicating she could hardly breathe for a long moment. Her thighs clenched around him, her entire body shuddering and jerking against him as the combination of friction and blood forced the orgasm from her far faster than she had expected. It was with wide eyes that her teeth finally left his neck, blood staining her lips as she pulled back to look up at him in wonder.

Diego could handle it thanks to his angelic physiology. He knew that Lilith needed to do this and he did not want her to go and restrain herself. "I know you want to and I trust you," he whispered sweetly in her hear when he felt her hesitate, reassuring her as best as he could. He held onto her even tighter, their bodies pressing and melting into one.

He hissed a little bit as he felt her teeth pierce the flesh of his neck, but he did not do anything to stop Lilith. However, Lilith would taste a strong sweetness in Diego's blood. She would be gaining a massve amount of concentrated holy energy... but beyond the sacred energies of him being an anel, it was also his own personal taste, that of his caring and compassionate essence, all mixed together.

However, Diego did not expect to feel her thighs get tighter on him as she shook from it. Her maidenhood squeezed him desperately for his holy essence. When she pulled back to look at him, he came inside of her. He filled Lilith up with his hot thick seed, also filled with his holy essences, and thus reaching to her core.

"T-that was amazing," he breathed out, holding onto Lilith as he savored how sex felt for the first time.

The warmth that filled her so suddenly caught her off guard, her back arching in a desperate need to keep them firmly pressed together. Her entire body hummed in pleasure from the experience, her nails finally letting up when she realized he was speaking. Her legs loosened around him but didn't unlock for a long moment, finally unwinding as her arms fell back to the bed. A shaky laugh left her lips as she laid there looking dazed, licking her lips before using the back of her hand to make sure the blood was fully wiped away.

"That was.." Like nothing I've ever experienced. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." There was no reason to fret, and the worry she had initially felt was slowly fading away in the aftermath of their joining. A lazy grin spread over her face, fingers idly tracing over his arm. "I feared you would not."

Diego was panting and sweating from his first time, letting himself bask in the afterglow along while he holding onto Lilith, not wanting to let her go. Not now. Not ever. He had his own shaky laugh when he heard Lilith release hers. "Likewise... I love seeing you smile," Diego told her, seeing that wonderful grin on her face, snuggling her closer to him. "This was my first time and I am happy that I was able to have it with you," Diego confessed her, resting his forehead on Lilith's as they laid in the bed.

"I am glad you are feeling good as well," Diego told her as well before in a moment of impulse, he planted a kiss on her cheek, looking at her affectionately. "Would you wanna do this more often?" he asked a little nervously.

Lips still swollen from all of his kisses, she managed a small nod. She very much wanted to repeat that another time. Still laying in the embrace of her lover was a strange thing, though, with him still inside her and their combined fluids pooling between their bodies. It wasn't the way she had expected her night to end, body humming pleasantly and the taste of his blood still on her tongue. All pain from her wound was gone, the anger from the encounter with her spawn forgotten in the moment.

"I would like that. This is not where I expected the night to end, but I am glad that it happened." Running her thumb over his lower lip, she exhaled a content sigh. "I suppose this means you might as well sleep in my bed, now that you've been--And are still--inside of me."

Diego sighed in happiness in the embrace with his new lover though he felt himself grow closer and closer with a smile. "Likewise," Diego told her with a smile as he snuggled her, relaxing while in bed with her, caressing her face. His face is a very expression of bliss, just enjoying being here with her. He continued to caress and hold onto Lilith, feeling their hearts beat together as if one.

"We rest up then..." Diego said as he leaned n for another gentle kiss on Lilith's lips before he began settling to rest, holding her in his arms. He rubbed her back, doing what he could to make her feel secure. "Does this make this room our room or not just yet?" Diego asked her with a bit of a teasing smile.

"Mm," She made a noise of approval at the fingers gently touching her face, taking in the expression on his own face. The pure bliss was enough to keep a smile on her face, a soft sigh leaving her lips as the kiss broke. Her back arched slightly under his hands, eyes fluttering shut before she let out a snort of laughter. Very ladylike, Lil. Not that she had been anything even remotely close to ladylike the last few centuries. Millennia, even.

"No, not yet." She gave him a wry smile without opening her eyes, shaking her head. "This is new territory for me, and I'm not eager to rush it. I'm content to just get some sleep, and take tomorrow as it comes." There was no telling what a new day would bring, but she had minimal worry about it at that moment. With a quiet yawn as she relaxed, she made no effort to separate their bodies as she felt sleep tugging at her brain. For the first time in a long time, she fell into a peaceful sleep without the aid of liquor or an overabundance of blood.

"That's fair," Diego responded to her answer. "It is new territory for me too," he added, sharing her sentiments. He felt quite relaxed and happy just being able to be with someone like this. Diego would fall asleep soon, holding onto Lilith in a protective style. He grown to care for her very much over the last few weeks. He wants her to create her own happiness and fund her peace. He wanted to be there at her side when she did so.

He had one of the best nights of sleep he ever had.

He would wake a bit earlier than she would. He began waking up, feeling very refreshed yet relaxed at the same time. He still feels Lilith's warm soft body pressing onto his. "Good morning," Diego told Lilith, leaning over to kiss her lips as she slept. He waited for her to wake up.

"Mm.." Mumbling out a discontent groan at being woken up, even in such a gentle manner, she cracked open only one eye at first. It was unfocused as she looked at him blankly, although that quickly changed as she realized not only was Diego in her bed, but they were both very naked. With a loud shriek she tumbled from the bed, hitting the floor with a loud thud and staring up with wide eyes. It took her several moments to recall the events of the previous night before she sprawled out on the floor, draping an arm over her eyes and beginning to laugh.

"I'd forgotten for a moment. I don't usually wake up with a man in my bed." Or her in someone else's bed. The laughter grew louder as she finally pulled her arm from her face, tears forming in the corners of her eyes as she sat back up and stretched. "I can't believe I fell out of the bed, I feel like an idiot." Pushing herself fluidly to her feet, she cracked her neck before sauntering off towards the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower, and then I'll start some coffee."

Diego wasn't sure on how Lilith would react to him being in the bed. However, he was surprised to see her look at him before she shrieked and leapt out of her bed. He was stunned, unsure of what to say when she did so before he smiled and laughed alonside her. While she was laughing, he also got out of bed, stretching out. When she began dying down with the laughter, Diego helped Lilith go up, making sure she was all right.

"Yeah, it was surprising, but really liked it," Diego told her, referring to the intimate. However, before she went over to the bathroom, he went to hug her behind. He held her close, even kissing her on the neck in an affectionate manner. He enjoyed that simple touch and affecton. "I like being around you... alot," he said simply before going to give her another kiss. "Want me to help with breakfast?" he offered to her with a smile.

Jumping in surprise as Diego wrapped around her briefly, she couldn't stop herself from smiling when the kiss broke. Was this was being happy was like? Her cheeks turned pink as she blushed, nodded her head as she finally made it into the bathroom. A shower and breakfast sounded wonderful, and she worked on getting the shower to a comfortable temperature before brushing out her hair and stepping in.

"That would be nice. I don't even know what I want." She rolled her shoulder, pleased to feel that all of her aches and pains were gone after the substantial meal she'd gotten from him. Lathering up her body with soap and rinsing off under the water, she set to work washing her hair thoroughly. "Definitely coffee, though. I'm not used to being up so early all the time these days."

Diego loved Lilith's smile. He loved seeing her smile and he hopes to try and make her smile more. He wanted to help her be happy. He did follow her to the shower a bit before deciding to go and begin preparing the breakfast for her. Part of him wanting to join her inside, but she did not invite him, and he wasn't sure if she wanted him there with her.

However, he did know that she wanted the coffee so he began preparing that for her. In the meanwhile, he would also look the fridge and he would suprise her by making some pancakes for her, especially to enjoy. They didn't have any pancake syrup, so he would make her some fruit compote for them to enjoy with the pancakes along with the coffee. He did see they had some heavy cream which he whipped up to have with the pancakes.

"I don't even know how you--" Realizing that he'd already left the bathroom, she stared at the empty room with a bit of confusion. He'd followed her all the way in, yet he wasn't joining her in the shower? With a small shrug as she chose not to focus too much on it, she made haste with the rest of her shower before shutting off the water. Patting dry, she plugged in the hair dryer and set to work on her hair. No sense in dripping water all over the place, after all.

By the time she'd finished and dressed in leggings and a shirt, the smell of coffee and food was coming from the kitchen. Coffee, she had expected to be ready, but not food. The surprise on her face was clear as she stepped into the room, running a hand through her hair to work out the last of the tangles from the dryer.

"You didn't have to cook." Looking at him awkwardly, she padded around the room getting her coffee before turning to inspect the food. "But thank you, it looks really good." A typical human breakfast, but in its own way, that fact made it even more endearing.

"I did so because I wanted to," Diego told her with a smile on his face as he saw her come in and dressed. They looked like a happily married couple. "I made it so we could enjpoy it together," he added as he went in to sit with her and enjoy the food of having it with Lilith. It was just really nice to be able to enjoy being here with Lilith. He was happy that she was enjoying the good from what it looks like.

"What would you wanna do today?" Diego asked her with a smule as they were eating. After all, they have all day together and he felt closer to her than ever. Something was wonderfully changing between them all.

"We could go out some more or just spend time here," he offered to her, waiting for her to enjoy and try the food, especially with how much of his eergy he put into it so she could taste some amount of the sacred energy within.

"It's just weird, that's all. I didn't say it was a bad thing." Even if she wasn't quite sure how to process it all. "Uh.." Holding the fork just inches from her mouth at his question, she looked thoughtful before taking the bite an slowly chewing. That was a good question, what did she want to do? The entire world was at her disposal, and money wasn't an issue. What did one do after spending the night with a new lover, other than apparently have breakfast together?

"There's not really a ton to do here, so I guess we could go out." She shrugged. "We'll have to be careful after last night though. I've no idea if my spawn will be stupid enough to try and strike so soon again. I'm sure by now the news that I'm keeping company with an angel has spread far and wide." No matter, it could be dealt with later. "Maybe it's about time I think about moving again."

Diego began seein how was it more Lilith was struggling to deal with everything. He began realizing that for her wealth and age, she did not know what to do with her life. Now, the fact she had to invest a good chunk of her life running away from Cain definitely was a part of it, but it had to be something else. He tended to notice demons and even some angels tended to wrestle alot with existentialism once they became aware of the nature of it... or at least stop acting "in the moment" and really think on everything.

"I would actually like to do that. Maybe we can go on a date," Diego offered to her as he saw her begin thinking. His hand went to hers and squeezed it. "I want to get to know you more," he offered to her, giving Lilith a soft smile as he also enjoyed his food.

"A date...?" It really was going to be a weird morning, apparently. "I don't.. Really know what else you want to know." Staring down at where he'd taken her hand, she raised an eyebrow before going back to eating. How was she supposed to respond to that? He knew who she was, had known from the start. He knew that she was desperately trying to stay away from her family, and that they had managed to track her down and send pitifully made demons after her.

"And what do you consider a date, exactly?" Sound wary as she pulled her hand away and finished her food, she got up and made her way to the sink to rinse off the plate. A date? She knew full well that humans went on dates quite frequently and that there was a variety to be picked from, but she'd never actually been on one herself.

"Well, your likes and dislikes, and what you like doing? You lived a long time so there's activities we could try and figure out together," Diego suggested, blushing a little bit. After all, what did she see or do in her long life thus far? At the same time, if she wasn't able to do that much, then maybe there is something they could still bond over and have fun with. After all, he had a few ideas.

"We could try going bowling together," Diego offered to her to try ansd spend some time together. It'd be a fun activity to do something yet still talk and bond with each other during that time. It would also be a pretty open place and thus the demons would be those sort of spots, lest they invite alot of unwanted trouble on themselves.

"I drink, and I watch television. I don't really do a lot, you've realized this by now. This is more than I've done in a long time." Bowling? What the fuck was bowling? It took several seconds of staring blankly at him before she remembered what it was, What was it about rolling a heavy ball down a lane that humans found so entertaining? Perhaps it was the slight aspect of violence when knocking over the pins, or asserting their dominance via skills over another.

"Uh.. Sure? If that's what you want to do, I guess we can." Not like she had much better to do, and shopping wasn't really something she was a fan of. If she needed something she would do it, but it wasn't something she went out of her way to do, by any means. Always so crowded. So many smells, so many sounds, so many obnoxious humans.

"True, though I was wondering what else you potentiall did and I wasn't sure in its entirety," Diego responded over to Lilith as he saw her ponder his suggestion. He suggested it sice something more conversation heavy like just dinner was or going to the theaters and was just still a bit quiet.

He did smile over at her saying yes on what they could do. "We could go out later in the afternoon. I know a pretty good place we could try and go," he said with a smile on his face. He was wondering more how she was like and going to see more about her in public would be fun. "Sound good to you?" he offered to her. He would spend the rest of the morning helping to clean up and settling further into their home.

And when the time came, they would be peparing to head out to the bowling alley Diego had in mind.

"Yeah yeah, sure, that's fine." Even though she felt a bit uneasy about it Lilith agreed. What was the worst that could happen? Even her ex husband and her children weren't stupid enough to attack in the middle of a public place like that. Outside of it perhaps, but not in the midst of so many humans. No, that was too much trouble for even them. As the hours passed throughout the day she found herself relaxing until it was nearing time to go, and she dressed herself in proper clothes before following after Diego.

"This is going to be really weird, isn't it?" She made a face as they headed towards the selected place, pursing her lips and looking thoughtful. "I'm not going to stay if it's too weird, I'm just going to say that now." Or if it was too crowded and she felt confined. That was another big thing that would make her run from the place. At least at the bars she was drunk and it wasn't as bad, but being sober around so many people could be exhausting.

Diego saw Lilith looked a little bit uncomfortable about the whole thing or perhaps she was shy. After all, it did seem like she did not go out much beyond just going to the bars of the town. However, he was optimistic and he began getting dressed and prepared for them to go out. He hoped it would be a good outing for the two of them.

"Why would it be weird?" Diego asked Lilith, wondering what she was worried about though he did accept her terms over her leaving if it was too uncomfortable for her. e wondered if it was just her being unfamiliar with humans, despite her age and going out. Of course, it would not be long before they would take the short drive over to the bowling alley. It also had an arcade on one side and a bar in it, the former probably for kids who didn't like bowling and the latter for people to relax, but the main thing was bowling.

There were not that many people here in a weekday afternoon, especially since it was before 5 pm so there were not many people here. "What do you think?" Diego asked her as he let her look over the place

"Oh thank fuck there's a bar." She sighed in relief as they reached their destination, and she took a moment to inspect their surroundings before shrugging. "I mean.. We just walked in the door, so I don't know yet." What she did know was that she needed a drink, and wasted no time in going over and ordering herself a nice strong one. "I'm not wearing those weird shoes they insist on making you wear, though. Fuck their floors, I'm not wearing shoes someone else has worn, that's filthy." Okay, maybe she was nitpicking a little, but sharing things with humans wasn't something she was a fan of.

"I suppose we can try this whole.. Bowling thing out, though." She took a long sip of her drink and sighed, relaxing slightly before glancing over at Diego. "You'll have to teach me though. I'm sure it can't be that hard, but the last thing I need to do is wreck the place before I did something wrong."

Back
Top Bottom