Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Christine nodded. "It's our best lead, anyway. As far as in one, we can only surmise... He escaped while they were trying to put him in one. Whether it got ON him, and how he escaped in the first place, is up for speculation. We may have to have a guard for the family thanks to KING-TV showing their place on live TV at noon the day before the storm. That's the only way he would have known where she's even living. Right now, Quimby is debating that with the commissioner and the Captains of other precincts. I believe that's it for now, Jeff. You two can get back home, now, and relieve Doc Brinker so she can go home."

Meanwhile, Kara asked if it was okay that they went back to her bedroom. Brinker was hesitant, but Lenard and Pat were fine with it and excused Kara and Noel to go upstairs.

Jeffery nodded. "Yeah we will head back and let her know"

Noel was relieved once she and Kara were allowed to return to their room, she happily moved with her. Though she had no idea what she was going to do once they go there.

Last edited:
(assume Jeff and Candy get back and both retire to Noel's room?)

Kara took Noel upstairs and only closed her door to a small crack, much like Betty had to measure Stephanie's bust. She sat on the side of the bed and patted her lap, allowing Noel to take either it or sit next to her. She'd never willingly force Noel to do something. It was best if Noel chose... Considering both their histories.

Noel walked in with her and still seemed a bit rattled from everything but smiled gently at the offer and gently took the seat on her lap.
"I am not too heavy for you?" She asked with a light blush.

"I had you on top of me... And to quote Katy Perry, I think I like it. So no. Not too heavy." Kara assured her. "You know... You're not alone. That shook me up pretty good, too. I know Doc Brinker already got on me and so did Steph's dad... But I still wanna knock whoever did that into the middle of next year." She sighed sadly and shook her head. "You heard what I asked the doc. How can we ever hope to recover when stuff like that keeps happening? I really hope Dad does get the promotion. Oklahoma's stormy weather has nothing on what we've already gone through. Sorry, sorry, I just... I needed to vent about that."

Noel snuggled into Kara lightly as she listened to her, happy that she was not hurting her love. Though she understood the others were shook up from it as well, she didn't know what kind of experience they had with straight jackets, for Noel they were a source of a time of great pain and suffering, her phobia of being constricted. But she did not want to compare how affected she was to the others, it wasn't a contest and in the end, it didn't matter, she knew Kara was only wanting to help her feel not alone.

"No Love it's fine, I always want to hear what's on your mind no matter what okay?" she reassured her.
"You umm, you don't think they are going to make me go back to a hospital do you?"

Kara shook her head. "Between your brother and my parents? Not if they have anything to say about it... And if I know Candy, you'll have HER in your corner, too. Not to mention Steph and Doc Brinker."

"And I'd probably fight whoever tries if none of them are around..." She let that out on a huff that sounded like a cross between Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion.

"Heh, right. Thank you, last time it was court-ordered though I definitely don't want young trying to fight cops." noel smiled hugging Kara and giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"I Love you Kara Zorel"

Kara raised an eyebrow. "The cops are actually trying to keep you out of there this time, remember, Brinker is also a cop when she's not looking into even the cops' heads."

“Well yeah, but that is because I haven’t been ordered by a judge to be put into one. If that happens their hands will be tied.” Noel explained.

“But, let’s not talk about that anymore. Let’s talk about something happy, okay? Unless there was something you wanted to get off your chest?” She asked taking Kara’s hands in her own.

Kara sighed and nodded. "No... I think I've gotten what I needed... At least for now. And I didn't forget..." She gave a tender kiss back, "I love you, too." She took another deep breath. "I'm guessing, since the district super said Monday, school's closed the rest of the week... Which kinda makes sense, tomorrow is Thursday. There's only two days left and we would have an orientation meeting... Well, actually...." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Remind me to get online tomorrow sometime, and look up our host school's layout. That IS why we were told today and not tomorrow or Friday where we're going... Cascadia West. So we'd do a little virtual recon."

"Right it could be a good idea to get to know the place a little like that first" Noel smiled leaning her head on Kara.
"Sorry, about, all this. I know I have a lot of baggage, but I am really happy you are with me." Noel held Kara firmly as she leaned on her.

Kara raised her eyebrow again, and teased, "YOU got a lot of baggage? Things happen sexually before I understood what was going on? A pushy parent breaks up my ex and me...? I mean at least we managed to part as friends... I'm not letting another parent break up me and my new girlfriend. And no one is hurting someone I love... Well mentally anyway... If I can help it." She kissed Noel's forehead.

Noel froze at Kara's response going a little pale, at first thinking she had upset Kara. But was relaxed again by Kara's kiss.
"Oh I umm, I didn't mean that my life was harder or anything or that I had more trauma. I met that people from my past keep causing problems. At least I assumed it was someone from my past that are doing this." Noel held Kara.
"I umm, I feel the same about you though, I won't let anyone harm you in any way if I can help it."

Kara nodded. "That's my guess. But from what you mentioned about your rents, I can't see them doing something that cruel. Brothers, your ex psychologist considering how he treated us and accused me and manipulated you, and your ex... Yeah. Especially the latter two."

“I don’t know about my psych, but umm my ex for sure. He did try and kill me.” She nodded and placed a hand over her chest.
“I would never forgive myself if he hurt you.”

Kara frowned slightly. "Anyone who would automatically accuse someone of taking advantage of someone else without getting to know them is a suspect to me... Especially if they can't even be bothered with spending time with the alleged victim."

It was clear what Kara thought of the psych doctor, and although she wasn't alone, the doctor was about to be all but cleared of being behind it.

Kara felt bad for implying the ex-psych doctor just on merit of attitude. "Well... There's that too," she admitted. "I was going on his lack of empathy. For anyone. I mean the poor head nurse got an earful as well."

"Being a patient would give one access to one as well. I think I just heard your brother and Candy come in and shut the bedroom door almost all the way... At least it creaked. I guess we should turn in as well."

As Friday morning came there were two extra cars in the driveway. One was Christine's late model four door. The same one that had been used to go to the school for the musical that never happened, and Brinker's vehicle that she came straight from home in. Pat called for Kara as Christine said hi again to Jeff. "Quickly, before Kara is down here... Remember how I said we weren't sure if Noel's ex had escaped with the straightjacket? Turns out he did. It's a good bet that patch up sewing job was by him, because he had it on. Although that doctor left much to be desired via his attitude... We're ruling him out as the straightjacket sender... We still suspect he caused more harm then good as far as what we've seen and learned from the tapes. Manipulation mostly. Enough shoptalk, how would you like to grab breakfast out? We're going to Skillet Capitol Hill today."

Jeffrey was game and Candy was apparently more game, insisting she would pay hers and Jeff's way. Christine shrugged and agreed. Meanwhile, Kara asked what Noel would like from there for breakfast, before writing down what she wanted, winding Big Ben, and heading to the car with the other three.

"Heck of a week, huh?" Brinker asked, making small talk with Noel before seven o'clock.

Jeffery would accept Candy’s offer but insist that he get it next time.

Noel would tell Kara she wasn’t sure what they had so she wanted to try to have the same as Kara got for herself.

Once alone with Brinker Noel nodded at her question.
“Heh, yeah that is one way to put it.” She rubbed the back of her head. Though Noel was no stranger to therapy sessions they didn’t exactly leave the best impression on her and she couldn’t help but feel nervous.

Brinker just gave Noel a friendly smile. "Relax. I don't bite..." She teased. "But I may nip a bit like I'm a cold day in winter." She then noticed the pot already with hot water. "Speaking of winter nip, I'm going to get me some hot tea to take the morning chill off; can I get you a cup too?"

By the time Brinker was seated with the tea (including Noel's if she wanted) Big Ben would finally strike the hour and the session would have to start.

"Heh, right. Sorry, umm yeah sure I'd like some tea" Noel replied, taking the tea in both hands and sipping it.

Once Big Ben chimed Noel took a deep breath knowing there was a lot to unpack in this session.

"First order of business, is were you able to do any of your homework from last week? I believe I asked you to take notes on social interaction? If most of it was around here, how did you see the Zorels and your houseguests interact?" It should be noted Dr. Allison Brinker was only aware of Jeff and Candy as houseguests during the blizzard and didn't know about the other four. Even Calla and Antwan had already left. Stephanie and Betty were waiting in the Captain's car, so she would not have known they had also been guests.

Back
Top Bottom