Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

"Well, my first thought was bracing your hands on their arms and then curl your legs upward before umm, mule kicking them. So to speak. But of that was not what happened, what did?" Noel asked.

"You could also try and turn your legs to wrap their legs up, and since their arms are busy reach up behind yourself, grab some hair and pull" She rubbed her chin in thought.

"Brace them?" Kara positioned her arms where the hands grabbed the opposite wrist in a hold of an imaginary person. "Like this, they look already braced. How can you brace them more? Oh. You know what? If Stephanie is still up why don't we run that question by her?"

Stephanie sighed. "I forgot our backpacks. Run what question by me?"

Kara gave a sort of surprise jerk move. "Umm. Ashley in the trash?"

Stephanie frowned. "A few days after Noel started school? I think you two need to sit down. It really happened but not as she remembers."

Noel nodded at Kara as she asked, though Stephanie replied before she could.
Noel jumped as she spoke as well and looked at her, nodding again as a response, and took a seat.

Last edited:
Stephanie pinched her nose as Kara sat and exchanged glances with Noel. "There's several Ashley's running around the school, but the only one we need to concern ourselves with is the rich philanthropist. What I witnessed was a case of mistaken identity and the wrong one ended up covered in lunch leftovers.

First off, it wasn't the suspected perp, it was a jock, big panzer of a guy, who apparently owed the nerd a favor.

Second, she was literally thrown away. Thrown into the trash can. She just had the unfortunate luck of being THROWN head first towards the trash. Unfortunately, also, when that jock aims for something... He hits it. Thus why she said she was put head first.

Third, as those that actually followed the happenings, the nerd himself has more or less disappeared back into the student body once it was learned through a different Ashley bragging how she got away with mistreating a nerd, and the Ashley who was mistook for her deserved it as nobody does something out of the kindness of their hearts. She had ulterior motives."

Stephanie looked at both. "Another thing. Let's try to keep whoever that was in the background, and try not to reject a nerd, roughly... Which I think actually caused the mess in the first place.

To recap: One it was a jock; two, she was literally thrown and not purposely upside-down; three, an Ashley had rejected a nerd and bragged about it, just not the one who ended up in the trash; and four it was mistaken identity." She looked at the two. "If you know how to defend yourself, Noel, and are willing, I might suggest talking to Mr. Miller and getting permission to teach self-defense a few days a week that aren't basketball days. You can do that, I'll be first in line to sign up for the training, count on that... Because all populars will be targets." She smiled at Noel, "You got my dad's number, Firecracker, I gave it to you. You get the ok, tell him before you tell me, kay?" She left, this time with both backpacks.

Noel listened but didn't respond she was surprised by all the info and her wanting Noel to teach self-defence.

Once she left Noel looked to Kara.
"I can't teach self-defence, I am not allowed. I was only able to show you a few things because I am not an official teacher. I do not have the rank for that." She explained.

Kara narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "You don't have the rank? What has that got to do with learning self-defense? Sounds like more of those bogus rules of your dad to supposedly protect you. Especially since ANY of us have the ability AND right to embark our book knowledge. It's not like you're teaching someone how to shoot a gun!"

Lenard called from the top of the stairs, "I heard something about n unfair rule?"

Steph could be heard from the living room, "Whaaat?!"

"It's for safety, it may not be as dangerous as shooting a gun, but if I teach something, and someone gets hurt or hurts someone with what I teach, then it is still bad," Noel replied.

Lenard folded his arms as Kara countered back, "But like it is for any teacher, if the knowledge you install is used for wrong reasons, you can't be held accountable!"

Steph, who apparently flew back over sans backpacks, whispered something to Lenard quickly before finishing her once again interrupted errand. With a sigh, Lenard nodded. "Girls. My office. Now. BOTH of you. Both of you are both right AND wrong and we're clearing that up, now." He then called for Pat, Stephanie and Betty. Betty knowing first aid and about fight injuries.

Kara shook her head. "I don't think we're in trouble per se, but I have a feeling it's about training and not training. You heard him. We're both right and wrong." She stood up and held out a hand to Noel. Meanwhile the other three were already in Lenard's home office sitting as Lenard sat at his computer and appeared to be searching for something on the internet.

Kara nodded. "Absolutely. But you'll be getting all sides so that you can make an informed decision.'

Once both girls appeared, Lenard arose from his seat. "Girls. I need you to read this article about self defense classes. Please. I don't think either of you have the whole story. Then Betty will tackle the injury factor and how much you really are responsible for if you taught it. Stephanie will then explain legal ramification questions you may have after reading the article and listening to Betty." He stepped away.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210428-230122.png
    Screenshot_20210428-230122.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20210428-230141.png
    Screenshot_20210428-230141.png
    232.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20210428-230158.png
    Screenshot_20210428-230158.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20210428-230211.png
    Screenshot_20210428-230211.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20210428-230245.png
    Screenshot_20210428-230245.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 2
The rest of the article was:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210428-230257.png
    Screenshot_20210428-230257.png
    249.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20210428-230309.png
    Screenshot_20210428-230309.png
    224 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20210428-230319.png
    Screenshot_20210428-230319.png
    239.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20210428-230331.png
    Screenshot_20210428-230331.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 2
Noel read the article and nodded.
"Yeah, this is the stuff I was talking about, there is more to it than teaching someone how to punch kick or escape a grapple, or disarm someone. Plus even if I don't get in trouble if they get hurt or hurt someone else I will know that I will be partially to blame."

Betty mostly agreed with Noel.
"Self defence is a very risky and difficult subject to teach. And someone who hurts someone else can get in trouble even if it was in self-defence, it's not always that easy to prove if they end up hurting the attacker more."

Steph teasingly smirked while tapping Betty's shoulder. "The law end was kinda MY ballpark, but thanks, lover." She said with a flirty wink to her girlfriend. "I'm not as good on the medical end, injuries actually sustained, but if any questions on the legal end that hasn't been answered..."

Kara frowned. "Can't Noel... I mean if she does do a self-defense club thing... Just screen perspective students?"

Steph shook her head. "Not on her own. She would need to get help from someone experienced in the art of screening, Kara." She looked at Noel. "You have several prospects in your friends list that would qualify. Chief Quimby; my dad, Captain Wainwright; and Detective Anderson. Canyon, I'm not sure on, and you can't exactly ask your therapist who also happens to be a police officer. Now, what you CAN ask her, whether you decide or not, is to ask her if she thinks you're ready... Just to get an expert feel from an outside force. Nobody knows you better than you, though, Firecracker." She smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Betty blushed.
"Sorry, but technically injuries are far too vague to estimate, it all depends on the attack type. With a weapon, without. If it's personal, sexual or whatever"

Noel paused for a moment before nodding.
"Right, I'll ask during my next session."

Steph shrugged. "I certainly hope sexual wouldn't be used as self-defense, but I guess I can feel you on the other two. I mean weapon or without a weapon. Personal, yeah... Can kinda see how that's tricky, too... I mean whether it was just to protect against that attack or it was maybe that person had done it before and it was a revenge kind of thing... Like, I'm teaching this bozo a lesson this time kinda thing. And that's where the legal end can come in. And usually does. And why self defense is frowned upon by most officers." Another shrug and she looked ready to go upstairs for some sleep.

Kara frowned, glanced at Noel, and gave a bit of a smile about asking Dr. Brinker come Friday morning. She was wondering (and not for the first time) if she shouldn't ask some mental health questions for herself.

Lenard nodded. "Well, if that's it, everyone is excused for the night. Good night, girls."

Noel nodded and wished everyone a good night as well before going to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Wednesday when the first people went to leave they would see a package on the steps, with 'Noella' Written on it.

Stephanie looked at the package in plain wrapping with only Noella handwritten on it. She waved to her dad, who took it as a wave and gave a wave back, before noticing it wasn't her normal wave hello.

Betty never saw anyone leave the front seat of a car and cover the ten yards from street to front door so quickly. Wainwright greeting waitress, ordered her and his daughter into the car and for one to call Brinker who was at work to drop everything and come right out, and the other to call Anderson and explain the situation and for her to get right out. Since he had his gloves on already, he carefully picked it up and brought it in after listening for ticking. He glanced around. "Jeffrey Sterling? Is Jeffrey Sterling about? Do you recognize this handwriting?"

Wainwright was clearly puzzled and became even more suspicious of the box and it's contents. Setting the box on the dining room table, and taking off one glove he held his right hand out. "Helluva way to make your acquaintance, son. Stephen Wainwright. Captain, Seattle Police Department." He saw Lenard and Pat and greeted both. "My apologies, folks, I THOUGHT I would just be picking up my daughter and her girlfriend, not running interference for another mysterious package. This doesn't look like Quimby's either. Of course, I hardly ever see his handwriting." He looked around. "Whoever will, can you please call Noel?"

Downstairs, practicing some moves, Kara would hear Wainwright's voice, but wouldn't recognize him. "Some guy for you? We should be having people leaving not seeing us. If anyone would be seeing anyone, I would think they'd be after Candy or Jeff. Or picking people up."

Last edited:
"What do you think it might be?" Jeffery asked shaking his hand.
"Like bomb squad bad?"

Noel looked back at Kara and seemed both confused and concerned, not recognizing who the voice belonged to.
"I guess we should go up and see what they want?" Noel questioned getting nervous and close to Kara.

Last edited:
(Jeff could've shook his hand, it is out)"I'm hoping no.. But just because I didn't hear anything, doesn't mean it can't be. I was able to move it. I want to see if Noel recognizes the handwriting before I make my next move."

Kara nodded. "From the sounds of the communication? Yes. Wait. Did he just introduce himself as Captain Stephen Wainwright? That's 'Nancy Drew''s dad!"

"Good idea, though I am not sure she will, not exactly one of her strong suits, though it would not hurt to ask." Jeffery pointed out.

"Oh he must be here to pick her up, Why would he want me?" Noel asked still nervous.

Wainwright nodded. "Was hoping it was familiar to you, that way my suspicions could have been unfounded."

Kara shrugged. "We won't find out down here. Let's go see what's up." She urged, holding out her hand as she started for the steps to find out why it sounded like Steph's dad was sounding official and apologized to Lenard, Pat and Jeffrey about it. The package would just barely be visible on the dining room table.

Back
Top Bottom