Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

The tri-prime colors rainbow striped indigo SUV van pulled up at the posh estate, and stopped. Lenard Zorel stepped out of the driver's seat and Patricia from the passenger side and pulled both girls into a hug, and kissed both foreheads, her own daughter first. "I'm so sorry to hear that. Ashley seemed like such a sweet and caring girl..."

Whilst Lenard went to get the girls bags, Kara nodded. "That's just it, Mom. I even told her. At first she was. I even said how much I appreciated her on the squad sophomore year.," She shook her head. "I think I was out even before Wendy arrived, but I was too dumb to see that. I did notice especially Friday night, here, it seemed Wendy's feelings meant nothing to her. I don't know what made her so unfeeling, but maybe I was right. She let the power of leadership go to her head. That's a shame." She said shaking her own head. "But I'm a Zorel. I'm got a great girlfriend and a rich heritage. I've got friends on the squad. I don't need this group. Can we all agree to drop it as of now?"

Pat smirked and nodded. "Of course." She then turned to Noel. "Are you staying with Kara and us tonight or does Lenard take you home? Either way, feel free to open up to us, as Lenard said yesterday... You're family."

@KiraMusani

Noel Listened happily watching as the family came together. Noel wasn't used to this kind of displays of affection among family members, it was much different than her family, she liked it, it seemed nice. As Pat turned to her and asked her if she wanted to stay with them she didn't know how to answer at first, she knew what she wanted but she wasn't sure if she should say so or not. But she decided that if Kara taught her anything is that she should speak honestly.
"Oh umm I wouldn't mind going back with you all, If you don't mind that is, I totally understand if you want me to go home, either way, is fine I just umm, it would be nice" She replied nervously.

Pat nodded. "Then we're going home." She waved the girls in the van as Lenard came back with Kara's phone and the two suitcases.

"What's the plan, maestros?" He asked the girls.

"Noel's coming home with us for the night. At least." Pat calmly said.

"Good plan." Lenard nodded as he started the engine and drove off. Of course he would've thought either was a good plan, so he wasn't fooling either that knew him.

Within fifteen minutes they were pulling into the driveway of the house. Turning around to face Noel, he said, "You're welcome to stay as long as you like, goodness knows Kara's got more than enough clothes for the both of you, but I also know how good it feels to wear your own. After we've all had a good night's sleep, we'll feel better. Shower for school in the morning, girls. Let's head in."

Pat had already left to open the door.

Noel let in a deep breath as they agreed to let her stay the night, sure they had offered it so it was likely they would have agreed to let her stay, but she was still nervous. She got in the car sitting beside Kara, blushing as they told her she could stay as long as she wanted.

As they had started to head into the house Noel was curious where she would be sleeping, they had offered Kara’s bed before, but they didn't know they had spent the night together on her bed the previous night, so did they assume one way or the other? Noel decided to keep moving and see where they ended up putting her, and not making any assumptions.

The decision would be up to Noel where to bunk, as Lenard carried one suitcase and Kara the other into the house.

Putting them both down at the same time, father and daughter nodded to each other and Kara spoke up. "So... Apparently Cuz has chosen Nightcrawler over family, but as long as she's happy. Anyhoo, you can either stay with me in case Cuz shows up, or take the spare room," she pointed almost across from her but slightly right. "As you get up earlier. Good thing, you're closer to the bathroom," She pointed to the end of the hallway, which wasn't much farther, that dead ended right into the bathroom. "Bad thing, we wouldn't see each other in the morning. Ugly thing, will have a walk just to get outside to jog." She paused. "There's an orange and brown striped cat around the house somewhere, and no, her name is Tabby, not Streaky." She made a pout face. "What? I was ten!"

Noel couldn't help but smile at Kara's playful speech as she quickly pointed out her options and there negatives and positives, as well as what seemed like an interesting story about how their cat was named. "Oh well, I think it might best to stay with you, um, encase your cousin returns, best she has room to go to" She replied. "Oh and umm don't worry about tomorrow, I'll just adapt, plus I love cats, though have never had a pet of my own before" She smiled in response.

Kara nodded and took one of the suitcases and opened it up on the bed. She pulled out a cotton nightgown, and two pajamas, including one that probably wouldn't surprise Noel, that she owned... Considering. She laid them out. "Take your pick, of these three for tonight." She smiled displaying them and waving to them like some kind of game show model.
Screenshot_20200229-004247.png Screenshot_20200229-004351.png Screenshot_20200229-004520.png

Noel giggled lightly as she displayed the available pyjamas to her. ”hmm, well I do like the Batman ones, or are they Batwomen? but I also would like to be a pillow fight champion.” she rubbed her chin as she looked them over. Part of her wanted to pick the cat king one, it seemed to have the highest collar and that was her instinct, but Kara already knew about her scar, so she wanted to pick one of the others. ”Batwomen I think, unless you want that one supergirl, then I'll be the champ” she smiled.

Kara giggled back and grabbed the cat king one. "Change here or there. Doesn't matter." She said unabashedly before beginning to take off her dress she'd had on the last two days. She had already shown Noel (and everyone watching Friday) everything when she tried to lighten the mood at the party. It apparently hadn't worked as Wendy had blown up, finally, over what she saw as trivial, until she really thought about what she had said to everyone. It had definitely gone a lot deeper than a paper number.

Shaking that from her mind, she removed slip too, and put on the cat king pajamas.

Noel blushed as she noticed her starting to change. "oh!" she jumped a little before turning around so her back was to Kara. Then after just a moment of thought, she started to change herself, If Kara were to look then she would see Noel's very well-toned body, the clothes she usually wears did a good job hiding her body. Noel changed a little slowly as she was quite nervous to be doing so in front of Kara, even though her back was to her, she felt quite exposed, but she wanted to be closer with Kara, she wanted her to be more comfortable with herself and with Kara seeing her, but when she spent years keeping to herself, it wasn't easy. She couldn't believe how Kara was able to expose herself the way she did, especially after what she had been through.

Kara turned around and smiled. She was just about to pull back the covers when she realized Noel hadn't really noticed the cover because of the pajamas, the nightshirt now removed. "This design probably came as no shock, right?" She gave a light hearted chuckle in regards to her bedspread." She pointed to the Supergirl especially. "Look familiar?" The grin was priceless.
Screenshot_20200301-075050.png

Noel turned and looked down at the bed once dressed and couldn't help but giggle at the bed. "hehe, you are such a nerd" Noel walked over closer to Kara and hugged her. "Thank you, Kara, for everything," she told her before letting her go. "So umm, what is next?" Noel asked waiting for Kara before making her next move.

Kara could only smirk, as she hugged back. Especially about the nerd part. She knew that much. "Well... Normally, I lay out my clothes for the next morning, and I've got two suitcases to choose from. And things in the closet." She noticed her cheer outfit hanging on the coat hanger on the hook on her closet door. "Mine's already picked out for me, I see." Mainly because there was cheer practice Monday.

"Oh well then you can pick out my outfit if you like, I think it would be kinda fun as well, plus I trust you" she smiled looking toward her suitcase, blushing a little as thought about what she might have in there. Noel sat on the bed as she waited for her reply.

Kara looked her over, and started looking through her closet first. She frowned a few times as Tabby finally made her appearance at the door and decided to plop right there... And of course, she had to unabashedly start grooming herself right there. Kara just shook her head and then went to the suitcase, where she found a solid color polo shirt with the leaping puma on it (your favorite color), and put it with the knee-length navy blue skirt. "Afraid all I have are sport bras for coverage," she pointed to the dresser with the 'unmentionables'. "Top left drawer, panties, sorry, I don't do thongs, full coverage, even granny almost. Though I doubt you're into those either, and the sports bras in the right drawer. All kinds of colors on the panties... And..." She blushed as she realized one pair in there that she really hoped were on the bottom. Wonder Woman. Like the stars from the original comic book and Lynda Carter. Even so if Noel saw them, and chose them.... Kara wouldn't care she picked them, although it was an embarrassment how nerdy Kara'd go if she liked something. The sports bras were all earth tones.
Screenshot_20200301-180739.png

Noel smiles as she watched her search for an outfit, nodding approving at the chosen items. ”It seems perfect thanks.” she commented before she heard her start talking about undergarments. ”oh it's fine, I umm I actually oftentimes don't even need support because of my small size” she blushed heavily as she spoke about her petite breasts, her blush only deepening as she started to speak of panties and thongs. ”oh! I umm, that's fine, to be honest, I am a bit odd and often wear things like boxers or umm, stuff like that, so definitely not thongs.” she admitted placing a hand behind her head. ”heh I am actually really happy you don't only have thongs, it would really be awkward for me.” she smiled before going over and picking the more plain options she could, but not able to help but peek at the wonder women panties. ”Hehe, I bet you pull off the Wonder Woman panties really well” she smiled trying to make a joke nervously.

Kara nodded. "I don't have any thongs, that's what I'm saying. I like full coverage down there. " She blushed crimson as the blue ones with the stars were near the top. She laughed nervously as she went to the door, "I need to go make a pit stop..." She said as she stepped over Tabby who remained at the door. "Then we can go to bed." She pointed to the cat laying in the doorway and said, "Say hi to Tabby, let her sniff you, then you should be able to pet her, especially if she gives your hand a playful swat. Usually followed by a rub against you (which the cat does). She doesn't even like us picking her up, though." Because of her dad in the house, she closed the bathroom door.

Noel was quite embarrassed by her comment and simply nodded, once Kara had left she carefully approached the cat and kneeled near it, slowly holding her hand out for it to sniff. As she did the cat sniffed her for a moment and gave her a playful swipe just as Kara had said, she even rubbed against her afterwords.

Last edited:
Upon Kara's returning, the cat gave Noel one last hopping rub against the hand before doing a playful double grab at Kara's leg, inviting the other teenager to give her a pet.

After petting the cat, Kara climbed under the Super Hero Girls sheets and snuggled into her pillow, making sure Noel had the side nearest the door, so she could leave without bothering Kara, for an early run.

Once Noel saw Kara enter the bed, she stopped petting the cat and walked over to the bed, moving under the sheets with her. A rosey hue came across her cheeks as she looked at Kara under the sheets with her she couldn't believe this was real, she was so happy, and she didn't know she would ever be able to have something like this in her life. "Good night Kara, and thank you" she whispered softly, but loud enough that Kara would be able to hear her. After that Noel closed her eyes to sleep as she continued to face Kara in the bed, not sure if Kara just wanted to sleep or if there was anything she wanted to talk about, but didn't want to lead to any presumption by keeping her eyes open.

Kara had her eyes closed but would casually say, "G'nite Noel. No probs." Leaving herself open to a snuggle, but only when Noel was ready.

Tabby wandered off, but by sometime early morning, there she was curled up between the girls, on the bed.

At six in the morning, sharp, those not awake were rudely done so by Kara's clock radio blaring The Hollies:

BUS STOP, WET DAY
SHE'S THERE, I SAY
PLEASE SHARE MY UMBRELLA

Cat screech, loud thump of yelping Kara literally falling out of bed.

BUS STOP, BUS GOES
SHE STAYS, LOVE GROWS
UNDER MY UMBRELLA

Kara finally got it off. "Daaaaaaad!!" She screeched.

Lenard popped his head in the bedroom. "Oh, good you're up. Was afraid we'd have to come in here with the fire hose... Again." He chuckled.

Kara had a look on her face that was a cross between disgusted and ready to laugh her fool head off.

Noel wanted to snuggle with Kara more than anything, but when Kara didn't initiate the snuggle, so she didn't want to push her too much either. As the night passed Noel woke up at 4, her internal clock was pretty good, but she didn't want to leave the house and not lock it or leave it unlocked so she worked out in another room that was empty until she noticed Pat was awake. After asking her if she could use their shower and getting permission she cleaned up wearing the outfit that Kara had picked out for her the night before. Once she was clean and dressed she made her way to the kitchen where she saw Pat about to start breakfast. "Hey would you mind if I helped, I really enjoy it plus I would feel bad just staying here and not helping with anything," she asked before joining her, waiting down to serve Kara breakfast. Getting her parents to help her make it the way Kara liked it.

There was a sense of awkwardness that hung in the air as Kara showered, dressed and came downstairs in her cheer outfit. She gave Noel a sideways hug, not thinking anything of it, whilst thanking her mom for her breakfast.

Lenard snickered as Kara was informed Noel helped. With a huge blush that screamed I shoulda known, Kara apologized to Noel and thanked her, too.

They would sit down as a family again. Lenard would casually ask, "So, Noel, will you be heading to the high school as well?"

Noel was quiet most of the morning, which may have added to the awkwardness, she still wasn't great at socializing. She was able to breathe a little heavier when Kara came down and returned her side hug, knowing that Kara likely knew the best way to act in front of her family.

Noel shook her head and told that it wasn't necessary for Kara to thank her and said that she needs to thank them for letting her stay there over the night, let her eat their food and Kara even letting her use her clothes.

Noel nodded. "Umm yes, I am not a cheerleader or anything so I just have classes though, is there a game or something today? maybe I can come to watch if you want?" She offered.

"There's supposed to be one Friday, last I heard. I don't know... I don't see it happening, seeings it is with Wayward North... And they're involved with vandalizing our school." She sighed and looked at her parents more than Noel.

"We know it was them," Lenard sighed calmly. "... But we need to just move on. Look at the division it caused, just within the group."

"Writing's on the wall..." Pat nodded. Changing the subject, she glanced at Noel "Noel, if you wish, you can have one of us pick you up, and take you home after school. Whether it's to pick up some things of your own, or just be at your own place for a while. Just remember, you can come over anytime you like, for as long as you like."

Kara shrugged. "Just because I'm slightly more full, doesn't mean we can't share clothes... I mean in the waist and hips we seem to definitely fit. Ummm... Mi ropa es su ropa? Y'know?" She tugged on her own top to indicate the clothing.

Back
Top Bottom