Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lyceum Echidna (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

α нeαrт'ѕ α нeαvy вυrdeɴ
Staff member
6A332B0D-CFD4-4160-BF83-48AC97C12401.png

Amaris brushed a stray lock of silver behind her ear as she gazed out the window. Hills and trees breezed by in a blurr, recognizable as such but just barely in the dreary light. She brushed the creamy envelope on her lap, finger tracing the embossed letters Lyceum Echidna scrolled in vibrant green across the front. She had never heard of the school before a week ago and couldn’t recall applying but according to the contents of the envelope it was her best bet.. It seemed highly selective and prestigious. It did help that she was being offered a full ride. At seventeen all of those factors were quite important. No family to speak of she didn’t have many options otherwise either.

Already dressed in her uniform (also provided) the soft fabric clung to her slight frame as if it had been tailored for her. A dress of black with a high collar of deep red. Two front pleats of the same striking red over either thigh with dainty little gold detailing at the apex of each. A jacket was included with gold trim and buttons as well. Currently it was buttoned up to combat the chill of the air. A black leather belt was slung across her hips just below were it fell. A pair of black thigh highs and a simple pair of black boots completed the outfit.

Aris’ skin was almost luminescent with all the dark colors, already pale as it was. Her startling silver blue eyes and silver hair didn’t help much with the delicate appearance. Being short just made her look more doll like at five two. Glancing back up at the window of the bus, a frown formed between her brows. Silver dense mist thick as pea soup as far as the eye could see. Shadowy shapes flitting past was the only indication they were still moving at all. They had been on the road for hours, long before the sun had come up. The day had been quite miserable weather wise. The sun had not once peeked its head out instead preferring to hide behind grey clouds. Even now, it hid as it sunk in the sky.. It’s darking the only clue given. They had to be arriving soon.

As if summoned by the thought the bus began to slow and came to a gentle stop. The weathered little old lady turned around and chirped out
"We are here dearie!" Standing Aris gathered her suitcase and school bag, peering out into the mist. Heading down the narrow path between the seats she worried at her lower lip. Darkness descended quicker now. "The lights will come on any minute, don’t you fret. Just follow them across the bridge someone will meet you there to take you to your rooms" As she spoke, the little old lady gently pushed Amaris out of the bus and closed the door behind her with a click before heading off, leaving her alone.

Shivering against the cold Amaris squinted into the darkness and gave a little squeak as lights flickered to life just a little before her. At least she wouldn’t be in the dark.. Picking up her things she began to walk, the halos of light just close enough to touch. Still there were no other discernible landmarks, just light.. Mist and darkness.

After what seemed like an eternity the mist seemed to suddenly part and what appeared before her made Aris breath stick in her throat. What she had expected was perhaps ivy lined brick.. But what greeted her was more out of studio ghibli in it’s fantastical appearance. Cream stone was ornately carved. Grand aches and lush green.. She assumed in the darkness little lights glittered about giving her clues to what it might look like in the day. Water weaved between the stone walkways and dark grey and black clouds loomed in the distance as if some great waterfall was generating them.

Her gawking was drawn short by a rather bored cough to her side. The woman was beautiful in her aloof coldness. Black hair waved charmingly down her back and her green eyes were sharp. Dressed in the same uniform she towered over Amaris, easily five nine if not taller.
"Name?" Aris gave her a soft hesitant smile. "Amaris Lupine" The females face never changed as she checked something off on her little box and turned and walked away. Aris scrambled to catch up. Her 'guide' began to speak. "I am sure you have already read your welcoming packet, but the school wishes to stress a few additional rules. You must stay in human form at all times during school hours, there is to be no killing or maiming of any students." Amaris blinked at the back of the woman. She was just joking with her right? Stay in human form? They were human! When she tried to ask she was met with silence. Frowning she followed her up a winding staircase.

Pointed to a door she moved towards it before the chilly guide spoke one last time.
"Classes start in a few minutes, don’t be late.." Thanking the retreating back Aris frowned and rested her hand on the door. Few hours? Wasn’t it night time? Shrugging she pushed the door open and gasped. A large multilevel window shown out into the night sky, old warn stone lined the walls which were adorned with ornate tapestries. Antique furniture was worn but handsome. A desk sat before the large window and several doors lead off to what she could only assume was her bedroom and bathroom. But she didn’t have time to check as she heard the chime of bells warning of the start of classes. On the small side table near the door was her schedule and a map. Dropping her suitcase off she snatched up both and headed out.

It took her some time but Amaris found her way to the first class before the last set of bells went off. Most of the people she had passed had been beautiful like the woman who had shown her to her room, but not all as cold. They laughed and joked with one another as they went. A pang of loneliness struck her, but she pushed that feeling aside, she'd soon make friends right? Entering the large class room just off one of the water paths she took a seat toward the back, pulling out a notebook and a pen, waiting for the teacher to enter.

The jokes and the growl followed by the brush of lips and the nip of teeth against her neck had Amaris shivering slightly. The shock of tingling from his tongue and then more teeth before she laughed softly. "I am not sure that's it" The little flashes of pain hadn't been bad, honestly... But more? She was unsure if that was something she'd enjoy; thought he was an incubus and he could pleasure well.. Perhaps that thought had merit to it, either way She was sure Velak wouldn't push her too far. They all wanted her to stay, she knew that. Hurting her and scaring her wouldn't make her want to stay. Venkas would be mad if Velak chased her away too. He kept telling her she was his and some part of Amaris really liked that. Just like she'd liked what she had seen as they were leaving. Amaris had considered telling him to not go through her things, but she didn't have anything to hide and she'd likely not have a ton of privacy if she stayed.

Velak had been talking and she smiled softly. She liked how even he seemed to think she would stay. If we ever visit the human world. Then his demeanor changed for a moment and her face softened and she laid her hand over his own. Leaning up into him, she pressed a kiss to his lips, the brush them lingering for a moment. "It hurt when you said it.. But I was scared and I shouldn't have slapped you. Scared and hurt. But you are right.." Amaris kissed him once more "If I stay I have to accept it and I don't want you to stop being you, but we will need to talk about it more later okay?" Smiling, she shifted back into place, snuggled into him. Laughing she bit her lower lip, wondering if she should show him rather than tell him what Netflix and Chill was... "This is a really good movie" Amaris agreed as she fed him her combo of sweet and salty snacks. She gasped at the arc of electricity as it played against her bare shoulder, looking up to him. His eyes wider than normal and she laughed at the question. "It is... And there are different kinds of that service" She looked at him wide-eyed and laughed, shaking her head some. "You don't know a lot about our world, but prostitutes are generally looked down on. Call girls are still looked down on, but they are at least considered high class. And they cost a lot more than a prostitute" She wasn't offended and she giggled as he said maybe he should charge her his fingers brushing over her nipple as he paid her the compliment that she was worth more than one hundred dollars. Amaris bit her lower lip, letting it slowly slip from her teeth.

She shifted, but rather than away she slid into his lap. Amaris had never done anything like this, but she'd seen enough movies to have an idea of how she should go about it. Besides, what better way to show Velak the true meaning of Netflix and Chill? Her hands moved to her shirt and she slowly pulled it up, teasing the incubus beneath. The underside of her breasts were seen first, the top slowly rising until her nipples slipped from beneath the black fabric and then it slowly rose off her head and fell to the cushions of the sofa beside them. "And how much would you pay?" Her voice was lower and she shift so her weight was on his legs, hands slipping around his neck as she pulled him closer, kissing him. Amaris was trying for sex kitten, but they way she moved and the soft, shyness of her kiss spoke a different story. She was not experienced, but she was willing.. This was her with him with nothing than her own desire to be there, no coercion by power and no pain that needed soothing... It was a girl with a boy who wanted him simply because she yearned for him.

Her smile grew as he called her a bitch. There was no malice, but she had known his own desires when she'd offered him a way out. Had he decided to leave, Juliette would have let him, but she would have held true to her word. She would have captured the butterfly and abused that poor soft figure. Just the idea told her that Virgil's noble sacrifice would be in vain... maybe. Juliette had promised to consider not hurting the little thing and she would do that, fully. "Perhaps, but I don't have it written on my skin. You do." Chuckling softly she turned her eyes to watch as another drop of wax hit his cock, the pool of color growing as it burned lower. "Oui, it is, a fourth of the candle is gone." He had a while to go before she took it out and his torment ended. Looking back to him she smiled once more. "Oh, I know"

She shook her head, her short black locks swaying. The candle moved lower to his chest and she poured the pooling wax over his nipple eye on him. "How has fighting worked for you so far?" It was cute that he thought that his paltry efforts had been fighting, but she also knew that for someone like him, it was a lot of effort. "You crave to be underneath someone. Used, abused and then cared for before the cycle repeats. I doubt you'd often put up a fight unless it was important against someone like me. You want to do as you're told, there is a yearning to be a good boy" Juliette paused and she nodded "Oui, je connais mon cher. Tu as envie d'être possédé" And she did know that he craved to be owned, his reactions, the easy way he had allowed himself to be caught... Even now, how hard, how eager he was for her. The sweetness of her words was not a lie, she'd called him her dear one because she wouldn't have minded keeping him. His question gave her pause and for a moment, she frowned. Could she be happy with just the one? Give up on her dreams of tasting all the flavors that made up their world? She was silent for a long moment before she shook her head slowly. "Non, I cannot give up on my dreams for even for someone as rare as you little fly"

Her hand brushed his cheek, soft tender if only for the moment. "I have never had just one. I am greedy" She too smiled, though for a moment she wished she could be otherwise. She liked Virgil and had she thought she could be happy, she might have taken him up on it. The candle was now about halfway through and Juliet turned her candle which had been gathering wax over his other nipple, much lower than the last. If she couldn't keep him, she could make it a night neither would forget.

Velak had smiled as she had leaned up to him, considering what she said as her lips pressed against his, letting it stay soft, chaste. Everything from his past experiences told him that kisses were meant to be passionate, hard, raw, that if he was more forceful and took what he wanted that it felt better, was more pleasurable and enjoyable for both parties and yet...the softness and tenderness with which her lips met his was at odds with that. He didn't want to press her harder, not right now, he wasn't wanting to push for more, he liked this. When she pulled back he wanted to chase her lips, to just press them gently against hers again but she was speaking, and what she said was soothing to him, rubbing away at the raw nerves he had felt from the classroom, smoothing over the edges. "Amaris...I get it, you know? You think I don't...I think my brothers do too, but I do understand, kind of." He didn't let her pull back too far, keeping his arm around her and maintaining eye contact as he smiled, leaning into her touch. "I know that this world is hard for you, I can't imagine how hard but I also can't change it...if I want you to stay then I have to make sure you can accept it how it is...and me how I am. Virgil tries to pretend it isn't and won't always be like that, shielding you from the reality...Venkas tries to soften the blow and scare everything away from you but none of those are really going to work, you know?" He didn't think he was wrong, he could see what they wanted and it would help, but eventually something was going to take her, like Logan had, like the Arachne was probably doing with his brother at that very moment. "And even if I wanted to, they have that covered. Virgil will hide the world from you and Venkas will try to protect you from it, least I can do is prepare you for it..." He grinned as she pulled back from the second kiss, his eyes glinting with mischief. "And if that means torturing and violating you in every way I can think of...then it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. For your own good, of course..."

Pulling her into him, he nodded as she called the movie good, though as it was his first movie he only had her word to take for that. It was something alien to him, these people were acting out an entire life on the screen, cherry picked moments of course but they were there to tell a story, like a good fable or saga that they might have back home, they even had plays and theatre of a sorts so it wasn't really so different and yet...it was captured on this box, and felt somehow more real, like a book he could watch...and he was fascinated. His brow furrowed slightly at her comment though he didn't look away from the screen, where the woman was currently being thrown from a store, perfectly timed to illustrate her point.
"I see...why? Why would they be looked down on? I think it's a fantastic idea...those who are too weak to take can pay for what they want...and those that are too weak to escape can give in and get rewarded for it." He let his hand slide down to her waist; he was starting to feel horny himself, and her actions weren't helping as she slid into his lap, making him watch as she pulled her shirt off slowly, revealing herself. For a few moments his eyes left the screen and he leaned forward, capturing a nipple between his teeth and biting hard, tugging his head back an inch before he released it, his eyes cast upwards towards hers. In his lap she would no doubt feel his arousal, his cock hardening and lengthening beneath her, Amaris must have been aware of what she was doing.

He grinned, his eyes flicking briefly to the screen. The scene on it wasn't very entertaining, the girl talking to a manager in the hotel, so he had time. He grabbed her shirt from the cushion and reached behind her, pulling her wrists back which had the delightful effect of making her breasts thrust out towards him.
"Hmmm, how much would I pay for you? For this body, all mine, for a whole hour?" As he spoke he was using her shirt to bind her wrists tightly, the soft material wouldn't dig in too much but would be strong enough to hold her firmly, unless one of her monster powers happened to be super strength. So far, he hadn't seen that. "I think that depends on what I get to do with you? Do they not charge more for certain things? What if I wanted to hurt you?" Satisfied her wrists were secure, he smirked and brought one hand round, spreading his thumb and forefinger just a few inches from her chest, giving her time to watch before electricity arched between both of them and her nipples in a continuous stream. Light at first, it wouldn't hurt, would tingle, pleasurable even before he let the shock spike for just a split second. Every few seconds he let another painful, powerful spike course through while keeping the shock low and his other hand had found her hair, pulling it back firmly so her throat was exposed to him. "Maybe we should negotiate. I'll...give you the popcorn...and the skittles. And one soda." Chuckling, he leaned in, kissing her throat softly before pulling his hand away, letting the shocks die down as he span her in his lap, easily lifting her to turn her around. Suddenly with her back against his chest, he had his prisoner exactly where he wanted her, still in his lap. One hand slid down, rubbing at her sex gently through the tiny little shorts she wore while the other cupped one of her breasts, playing with the nipple. "And I won't punish you for interrupting my first ever movie on my first ever date...isn't that a good enough payment? I swear I don't remember you being so naughty...it's like you want me to hurt you already..."

Virgil blushed, looking down at the words on his chest. Little bitch...well, he wasn't going to complain, nor was he going to take back the words. Looking back up at his captor he smiled, his own joy brought out by the enjoyment she seemed to be deriving from him as he cried out, the shock of the wax catching him off guard as he'd had his eyes on the spider's smile instead, his back arching.
"Fuck...fine, fine...I think it's worked out for me so far...I have you right where I want you now." A giggle escaped him, a bubble of nervous laughter as he considered that he wasn't lying at all, he liked where she was, she still scared him, he still felt concerned about how much she was going to hurt him as she seemed to be enjoying it greatly, but given the choice he wouldn't have left. He groaned as more wax his his nipple and he hissed again. The more she hurt and teased him, the more confidence he was feeling...she was the first to ever take him against his will, the first to have him like this and dominate him besides his own sister using him for practice, and he was finding it was everything he had craved and more.

"I know..." A slight twinge of sadness, then another smile as he stuck his tongue out at her cheekily before yelping as more wax was poured onto him, lower this time. "Ah...yes....yes I know you need more...and I need somebody to own just me...but...thank you anyway." There was pain flaring again as another drip of hot wax melted onto the head of his cock, more as she dripped it with purpose onto his chest and through it all he was hard, aching, he wanted her, he needed her like this. "Thank you for taking me...you cruel bitch." He smirked, giggled again and laid his head back, closing his eyes. "Even if you have more...I'll always remember this...and you're welcome to take me again, if...if you like..."

"I really don't want you to change, but you're right.. I wasn't sure." Her voice was soft and far from angry. "You have this air about that you don't. You know, not wanting anyone to know you can be nice" She teased him. It was true, he did hold himself at a distance from everyone to a point. "But not changing Velak isn't an option... I will have to change to stay here with you and them, it's fair to ask the same." She didn't want big changes from Velak "I like who you are though, so only little shifts maybe?" She laughed rolling her eyes. "There is a large difference Velak" She leaned up and nipped at his ear playfully. "I come willingly to you" There would be others who would take her if she stayed, Amaris knew that not as a possibility, but a fact, much like he did. Venkas and Virgil or even he couldn't be with her always. She knew that they would do their best to keep her safe, but if she decided to stay, she needed to find a way to... accept it. She didn't favor the idea of being raped and more than she had with them... But they had driven her with pleasure, made it somehow better. Maybe she could find a way to let go?

In his lap her top off she smiled softly. "Mostly because they are seen unclean I think?" Amaris had nothing against those who decided to or had no other choice. "It's hard to explain" She could feel him stiffen under her and she blushed, her smile growing and then faltering as his mouth closed over her nipple. It was the flash of pain as his teeth closed over that sensitive nub and Amaris' eyes closed as she whimpered, the sound clearly pained... She found she didn't like the pain as much as she'd hoped. Velak left her longing for the touch of his mouth to soothe it away, that ache that radiated along her breast. She watched his eyes flicker past her and she gasped as the shirt he'd reached for was used to bind her wrists, breasts pushed forwards some. "Mmhm" She snorted softly "You just did" Her voice was dryly amused. "But yes, they do charge more and they will not do somethings"

Amaris watched his hand with a small frown... This couldn't be good. Though when the purple electricity started she gasped and gave a small moan as from both his thumb and pointer finger, purple arched between them like a plasma globe. Whimpering she moaned, eyes closing.. This felt good. her eyes flew open as he increased the spark, a sharp cry followed by a whimpering sound, a whine of noise. "Fuck" the word was breathed out and she pouted at him. As quickly as it had hurt, the pain seemed soothed away by pleasure and her pout faded and Amaris moaned again. Every time he increased the shock that same cry of pain followed by a whimper.. It never lingered as he teased her the pain chased away by the pleasure until she was squirming in his lap. It seemed then that he was done, hand in her hair, pulling her head back. "For what, hurting me?" Amaris felt his lips on her neck and her eyes closed. "Velak" the pleasure eased and then vanished and she whimpered softly. Spun in his lap, his hand between her legs, another playing with her nipple Amaris squirmed, biting her lower lip. "Not really when you say the date is Netflix and Chill" She snorted softly. "That means you fuck while Netflix plays in the background. You said you didn't know, I was just educating you"

That hiss was pleasurable and she laughed at his joke. "Mmm I see. Right where you want me hmmm?" Hurting him, that hiss of pain and the way he squirmed while the candle wax dropped on the soft head of his cock all aroused her. Juliette loved hurting him and his reactions made it all the sweeter. Looking down the length of his body the candle's flame was almost to his cock. Letting the wax pool in her candle she bent over "Make a wish" and blew out the flame of his birthday candle. Though as he seemed to relax she waited a moment before pouring her wax that she'd gathered over the head of his cock, watching as the bright blue hit him and then trailed down the length of him. Each cry and whimper music to her ears.

Candle empty, she bit her lower lip, a new plan forming. She didn't wait for the pain to fade before peeling the wax off him, the little chips and shards hitting her web like confetti. Once his cock was free of wax she pulled the candle free last, wiggling it a little first. And then she did something he might not expect. His legs were cut free from her web. "You will behave" Was the only warning she gave... Juliette planned to hurt him, over and over and then after each bout of pain have him fuck her like the needy, horny little bitch he was. She smiled, slow and eager. "Now my little fly... fuck me." She lifted a finger. "Pussy only.. and once I tell you to stop, you do." He wouldn't be able to cum, but she wanted it to hurt him while he fucked her like the savage beast he was. Freeing his hands, Juliette moved back some, allowing her little fly to rise.

Last edited:
"Well...I'm really not that nice, you know..." Velak didn't smile as he said it, it wasn't a point of pride for him, he just wasn't built that way. He had very little empathy for those he didn't care about personally, for those that weren't close to him. Amaris...sure. Amaris he liked, a lot, he didn't know why or how it had happened but even he could tell he was developing strong feelings towards her that weren't quite what he was used to, he wanted her to like him, he wanted her...happy. It's why he was here, wasn't it? Why he had intervened instead of watching the werewolf take her like he would have with any other girl in the school, why he enjoyed their verbal sparring so much...but she was in a group of one when it came to the girls he had met. His brothers, he cared about them too, all of his family really...but that was his limit, that was all he had in him, and that was why it was so difficult for him to think about how others felt. "I get that...I do. I know I come across that way and with anybody else, I don't even care. Let them see me like that, it means they don't try to bug me with their feelings and nonsense." He had smirked when she said she liked who he was, chuckling and pulling her closer to him. "For me, dirty little painslut. You cum for me, willingly." Knowing exactly how he was misinterpreting what she had said, he had rolled his eyes as she had gone on to explain why people looked down on hookers. "Humans...so strange. Why does it make them any more unclean than anybody else? I'm sure a lot are...and a lot aren't, just like all the rest."

He'd watched her reactions carefully as he had hurt her, watched her eyes, her lips. When he bit her...the whimper had continued, that sound of pain sweet to his ears but missing something and he couldn't read any spike in her lust, no change in how aroused she was with it, that coming later as his manhood had grown beneath her. Interesting...not quite the painslut he had been hoping she would be, but he knew she had potential, he had seen it. When he arched his power into her, the electricity milder, using it to bring pleasure instead of pain at first. The moan was what he sought, and even through the spikes of pain she reacted well. Grinning, he knew he had what he needed...if he just sandwiched the pain between pleasure he could hurt Amaris so much more and still she wouldn't fight, she'd welcome it...perfect.
"Oh? And what things will they not do...kiss on the lips?" He had spoken the words as he had finished tying her wrists, and leaning forwards he had kissed her deliberately on the lips, more gentle, pleasurably low voltage surging through his lips until he pulled back, a spike of higher electricity arching between them as his eyes had met hers. "Still think teasing me was a good idea?" He'd pulled her into his lap to watch the movie, listened as she tried to innocently defend her actions and chuckled in her ear, nipping at the lobe. "I see...so you just wanted to teach me the meaning of the words I so ignorantly used to describe our date? Well...we are in a classroom...least I think that's what it was. If you're going to teach me then I think we need a practical lesson, don't you?"

One hand between her thighs and one on her breast, he kissed her neck before he removed both, pushing her out of his lap to stand in front of him, the movie still playing up ahead.
"Watch it. The movie is an important part of this, yes? The netflix part?" His hands came to the waistband of the shorts, pulling at the little laces running up the sides. "I knew these would be the perfect choice...see? See how much I'm changing already?" He leaned closer and planted a gentle kiss on the small of her back as he pulled the last of the laces free, letting the shorts fall down her legs to leave her naked in front of him save for her own top still binding her wrists. The sound of his zipper filled the room even over the movie as he freed himself, his thick, aching cock standing straight up at attention; Amaris had that effect on him even more so than others, just looking at her the girl oozed sex even if she was more innocent, new to this...it was a strange duality that Velak and his brothers all seemed to find so appealing and something else too. She was no succubus, no demon, that was for sure but...something about her attracted them beyond simple physical appearance or personality, he felt drawn. He looked up, seeing those wing tattoos on her back, the ones that had appeared that first night and never left. In his jacket pocket, on the couch where she had left it, he found the bottle he wanted, the lube, pouring a little into his hand as his tail snaked up and coiled around her thigh. "I know what you are now...you're some creature of sin sent to corrupt us, aren't you?" His voice was low as he growled, clearly not serious, even chuckling softly as he leaned back and grabbing hold of her top, using it to pull her back down towards him, towards his cock, his other hand guiding it. "Sit, girl. You know what to do...go slow. Let's get this netflix and chill right..." He released her, using his tail on her right to hold her upright, stop her falling too fast as he let her mostly guide herself. "Be careful...don't hurt yourself...that's for me to do..."

"Exactly where I want you...I wouldn't change a thing..." grinning, Virgil had played it off as bravely as he could with the pain she was still putting him through, gasping and crying out more and more as the wax candle burned lower until finally she had taken some mercy on him and blown it out. Closing his eyes as she told him to make a wish, he had whimpered, feeling the cool air as he made the wish he wanted...before opening his eyes just in time to watch her tip the candle, almost screaming as more hot wax was poured over his most sensitive area. When the noise had ended he was panting, looking up at her with wider eyes, the sapphire rings around his irises flashing at her. "Juliette! That hurt! A lot!!" He giggled and shook his head, it wasn't really a complaint, well...not just a complaint. He winced as she started to peel the wax away, the soreness left behind by the constant heat making it painful even if the act itself wasn't overly aggressive.

When she was done and he felt his legs he grinned, flexing his fingers, waiting for his hands to be released.
"Is that what you want...are you sure? You did just spend all this time torturing me, threatening me..." He gasped as she pulled the candle free, moaning and closing his eyes, unable to deny the effect she had on him and climbing to his feet as she freed his wrists, rubbing them as he looked at her. He was hard, aching, his cock throbbing, lust was something he had grown intimately familiar with and yet she had teased him to the very brink so much already that even by his standards he was fucking horny. His eyes flashed, he reached out and let his power was over her as his fingers touched her breasts, pure pleasure and lust flowing into her as he pushed her back, unsteady on the web but learning fast as he backed her towards the corner. He knew she was allowing him this...she wasn't going to fight him, this was a gift, and a new torture...even knowing what he got to do to her he knew he couldn't take off the strand stopping him from cumming unless he wanted her to take him again, and he had no doubt she could. When the reached the wall he continued to push her back, the human part of her body being forced to lean backwards onto the spider part as he looked into her eyes, his voice quaking with desire as he spoke to her. "Juliette...you really are a cruel bitch...sadistic, dangerous, merciless..." He leaned forwards and kissed her hard, more pleasure from his lips directly into hers as his tongue invaded her mouth, touching the tip of one of her fangs careful not to prick himself. Pulling back he could feel it...his power was ramping up, the side of him that matched his brothers was starting to surface, but where they had more control Virgil knew his own...he could lose it if he wasn't careful. "You're perfect...if it wasn't for your nature I might have wished for you when you blew out my candle but we both know you can't be happy with just one..." He growled as he kissed her again, pleasure and power pouring into her from every pore in his body as he shoved her back over herself like she was a countertop and slammed his cock into her without warning, to the very hilt. He gasped into her mouth but didn't let up as he started to aggressively fuck her, one hand on her throat, one holding one of her wrists and his tail had snaked up to coil around the other...he was holding her so tightly that she would have to genuinely fight to get free and even that might not be enough....and at all points of contact he was pouring more and more of his aura into her, relentlessly.

He could have fooled her. He was a little insensitive sometimes, but perhaps it was a human quality? She frowned slightly and wondered if he wanted her to keep her feelings to herself rather than share them with him. Amaris understood his point, he meant others... but would he prefer if she didn't as well? Rather than let it weigh her mind down, she decided to table it and when they talked, seriously talked, she could ask him then. They were having fun now and she didn't want to ruin their date. She rolled her eyes and shook her head as he made his joke, but it was not even all the unexpected coming from Velak. Rather than encourage his bad joke she answered his question. "Mmm, it's more because both the prostitutes and their client's are in movies painted that way... I think a lot of it is a mix of truth and stereotypes. They are seen as being addicted to drugs, and as having STDs?" It was clear she didn't really know, the closest she'd ever come to such a thing was TV... though she knew of places where it was legal, and things in those cases seemed on the up and up. "I mean there is a lot more history to it, but I don't think you really care" Her tongue stuck out playfully, but she retracted it before he could do anything.

She was still reeling from the painful pleasure he'd been teasing her nipples with when he questioned her. She shook her head with a smile. "Mmm nope! No kissing on the mouth, it's too personal" And to her delight he broke that rule with a sweet kiss. The brush of his lips had been tingly and pleasurable until he'd pulled away and she gasped, eyes closing. Another question and her lips curled and her eyes opened. "Yes" It was a simple answer, because for now, he'd not truly hurt her. She was enjoying his 'punishment' if that was even what he was doing. Maybe retaliation was a better word. Blushing Amaris nodded, "Yes.." Though there was a hesitation to her voice, as if she was wary of what he'd do to her to get this 'practical lesson'. She smiled at the kiss to her neck, though it turned into a pout as he pushed her from his lap. Standing she did was she was asked, watching the movie as he leaned forward. She snorted softly as he claimed he was changing, finger working at the laces. The kiss to the small of her back earned him a shiver, her shorts falling to the ground earned him a squeak. She'd known what he was doing, but to be naked save a pair of tiny black socks made her blush. "Velak"

She turned some at the sound of his zipper, biting her lower lip some as she watched the length of him spring free. Her shoulder blades rippled as she shifted, playing with the bindings at her wrist. There was no escaping them, she knew that.. even as she watched him draw the small bottle of lube out of his jacket pocket, his tail snaking up her legs. Biting her lower lip, she looked back towards the TV. "Pretty sure not" She could hear the laughter, her own tone held traces of it as well and she gave a yip as he tugged her backwards by her bound wrists. She didn't understand no matter what he said, a look of confusion on her face. He took pity on her and gently started to guide her, and when he felt she had the hang of it, let her go, watching as she slowly sat on his cock. At first she'd thought he had meant with her pussy, but he'd adjusted that, so his cock lined up with the smaller hole of her rear. "Velak.." There was blush in her voice, even if he couldn't see her face, shy and unsure. Taking a deep breath, she tried though, for him, trusting him to keep her safe. Slowly the tip of him spread her, and it took her time, as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock, biting her lower lip as inch by inch of him filled her tiny ass, stretching her further and further. Moaning softly as she felt her rear brush his thighs. She felt so full. Shifting she laid her back to his chest, gasping and moaning as he shifted within her. "So big.." Her cheeks were aflame with pink. Amaris shifted slightly, rolling herself on his cock, rising slightly as she did so. Her lower lip was held captive by teeth and she whimpered. "Velak" His name a soft, whispered plea. Her head turned so her lips could brush the corner of his. This wasn't only his first, it was hers as well. She'd been on a date before, but never one like this.

"Awwww poor thing" It was clear she didn't feel bad for that pain at all, her lips curling into a smirk. "Who said I was done? It's more fun when you're hurting and desperate" She meant that of all her playmates. There was something fun with abusing their cocks and then having them fuck her right after. Needy and horny they wouldn't be able to resist the urge for release, or the hope of release... Juliette enjoyed her control that she wielded easily over her prey, but there was something to be said being fucked by a ravenous beast, knowing she was that cause, she was the release. It was intoxicating to wield that power and to know that in Virgil's case, no matter how hard her fucked her and she had no doubt he would fuck her hard... he'd not be able to cum. "Oui, but you like me this way" Her lips parted and Juliette moaned, low and needy as his fingers brushed across her firm breasts. She allowed him to move her, position her as he wished and within moments she found herself pressed against the sturdy wall of her web, her body bending backwards. it was uncomfortable, but only a little bit.

She eagerly kissed him back, a rumbling laugh muffled by their mouths. He was careful of her fangs, which was smart as his tongue wrestled with her own, her hands moving into his hair, curling in the silken white locks, though true to her word, she let him run this show, so when he pulled away, she allowed him to, her eyes filled with lust, the gleam of them reflecting himself back in each pretty ruby orb. His words made her eyes soften and for a moment, she wondered if she could be happy with just him, her little fly.. The thought wasn't given time to linger though as his mouth found hers again, and this time he fed his power through his kiss. Her own need had been high before she'd decided to take a break to allow him to fuck her. He amped it up to the point she could feel herself dripping with need to have his cock inside her. Spreading her pedipalps he rammed himself into her slick cunt without hesitation, burying himself to the hilt. Crying out, the sound muffled but their mouths. Her fly pinned her, holding her in place as he began to fuck her ruthlessly. Even now, each part of him touching her poured his power into her. It didn't hurt, there was only pleasure and beneath him, Juliette moaned like a whore. She struggled, but only for the fun of it, it was clear she was not trying to escape him as he fucked her.

Stripping her had been a simple affair, still intimate, until he started to pull her back down, it was the conversation before it that had made him take his time. "No...I don't really care for human history so much, but if you want to talk about it...I'll listen." Velak was being as honest as he could, he really didn't give a damn, he had been mildly intrigued at the notion of prostitution, he still very much was, but he had no interest in actual history about it. "I don't think you're going to charge me anyway...you cum willingly, remember?" The kiss had been slow, deliberate, the electricity flowing freely between them in gentle pulses that he knew wouldn't hurt, would feel different, pleasurable, tingly even. When he pulled back from the kiss he had met her eyes and it was clear that she had awoken the side of him that wanted her, the side that wanted to hurt her, fuck her. "Mmmm...then I don't think you'd make a good prostitute, Amaris, you already got too close, and I refuse to stop kissing you." He demonstrated by kissing her again before pushing her from his lap. He'd chuckled as she tried to guide his cock into her pussy, shaking his head and tutting as he pushed on her wrists to guide the large, mushroom head of his manhood towards a different goal, smirking up at her. "I told you to sit..." His tail was still coiled firmly around her right thigh, not just to tease her as the tip brushed against her sex but to hold her up, stop her from falling too quickly. Velak, like his brothers, was huge, and well aware of it, eleven thick inches of demonic cock was pressing against her back door, and he wasn't going to let her hurt herself. Growling softly, he watched as she started to sink down onto his shaft, the pressure almost unbearable until she started to spread for him, aided by the lube.

"Don't you remember, Amaris? You...ahh..." He groaned as he spoke, her ass gripping the head of his cock, milking him as she slowly sank lower onto him, guided by his tail, his hands and gravity itself. "You called me an asshole...and I made you beg me to fuck your ass...but that was just my tail..." One hand was on her waist as he looked down, fascinated by the sight of himself disappearing into her; this wasn't something new for Velak, but with her it was...different. They were alone, just he and Amaris, and he wasn't being rough, he wasn't trying to hurt her. He'd never tried to damage anybody while he fucked them, was always careful but he never cared if they were comfortable too, not like he did with her, and he had never found himself so invested in making sure she enjoyed it just as much. It was a given that they did, he was an Incubus after all but that wasn't enough for him tonight. No, tonight he wanted her to embrace this side of herself, with him, to really become who he knew she could be. "This time you get my cock...so beg me some more, you little slut...we both know you want to...teasing me like this while I'm trying to watch the movie..." Finally, after several long, agonisingly slow minutes in which his cock throbbed as it slowly entered her rear, while he watched every inch disappear into her, while he teased her with little, low voltage pulses of his electricity up and down her side, along her hip, nothing painful, only pleasure to make her gasp more, a sound he couldn't get enough of...she bottomed out, saying his name. So big...he chuckled and kissed her neck, then up to her earlobe. "Nothing you haven't taken before...or will again...in every hole...at the same time, if me and my brothers have anything to say about it but for now, little devil, you're all mine."

Bottomed out, he gasped at the little roll of her hips she gave, wondering if she did it to tease him, for her own pleasure or for comfort as she turned to face him, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke.
"Mmm...see? I knew you were a devil sent here to tempt us...preying on the poor, innocent Incubi triplets...I wonder which God thought you could handle us all on your own, hmm?" Sitting as still as he could, he kissed her again, relishing the feeling of her around his length, the pressure, the friction with only the smallest of movements as he shifted just to get her positioned just right in his lap. Breaking the kiss he found he was panting...something about her was more pleasurable when he was inside her, was it something about what she was, or was it his feelings for her? He didn't know, it confused him, and he tried to move past it without thinking of it. His hands slid up her body; she couldn't move hers from behind her anyway so he had free reign as one came to cup her breast and the other found her jaw, fingertips tracing it before he turned her to face the screen where the movie had been playing the entire time, Julia Roberts was in the process of being fucked on the piano. "Mmm...now that looks like fun, doesn't it, little devil?" As he spoke his tail was gliding up her thigh, the head pressing against her sex, parting her folds as it pushed into her. "So this netflix and chill...am I doing it right now? We watch the movie from now, yes?" His tail began to gently thrust into her while his arm slipped down to circle her waist, holding her to him as he watched over her shoulder. Reaching for the popcorn, he picked up a few pieces, holding them up to her lips for a second before pushing them in as his attention went back to the movie.

"Hurting and desperate...hah...yes...maybe I do like it...maybe I do like you like this..." It was pointless to deny it as he pushed her back, driving into her aggressively. The pressure he felt, the built up pleasure of being teased all night, remnants of his own powers had been driving him onwards to greater and greater heights of lust aided by the relentless teasing and domination from the sultry Arachne that had captured him, whose web he was now pinning her against...Virgil couldn't control himself as he fucked her hard, showing her all the mercy she had shown him as she had smothered him. Her struggles were...pathetic, to say the least, but he hadn't expected her to truly try. No, Juliette thought she was still completely in control and she might have been, but Virgil had lost his own...if she told him to stop, he wasn't sure he could anymore. He pulled her back up to him, pressing his lips against hers, kissing aggressively, skilfully avoiding her fangs with his tongue which still held her own taste on it.

When he pulled back there was a wild look in his eyes and his tail coiled tighter around her wrist.
"You moan like a whore, Juliette...are you sure you're really the predator and not meant to be prey?" The more and more he let himself go, desperately thrusting into her, the harder it was to hold back the darker side of himself, to not pull at the strand around his cock which was keeping his orgasm in check as he gasped and groaned with each thrust into her tight depths. Pleasure was still pouring from him, infecting the entire building, perhaps even beyond as he looked her in the eyes; it was clear something had taken over him, like he was possessed by his own lust. In the past, he had never had to really deal with it, the only person who had denied him like this had been his sister and she had been able to keep him in check by eventually releasing him, she had never had him fuck her...even he hadn't seen this side of himself emerge. "Maybe I should be the one keeping you...maybe you should be the one trapped in your web, whimpering, denied, begging...beg for me, Juliette..." He slammed his hips into her again and again as she wrapped her pedipalps around his waist and he pulled her up for another kiss, wings coming round to hold her upright to him.

There were better things to do with their date than badly inform him about the little she knew on the subject of prostitutes. She had chuckled softly and brushed a sweet kiss to his lips after the first. Her lips brushed his as she spoke, sharing the breath "That's good, because I don't want you to stop kissing me" And she found she was honest with her words, it was more than the pleasurable tingle that passed between their lips it was was him. It was Velak himself that made her want to linger. Amaris couldn't help but wonder if she'd been sent here for them, by some outside force. They'd been drawn to her and she seemed unable to extract herself from them and found herself wanting to stay in their world for them alone.

Every inch of him had been felt as he'd guided her down onto his cock, filling her stretching her. Her lips had parted and she'd tried to look once, only to find his eyes watching the same thing, as inch by inch, eleven disappeared into her ass. Biting her lower lip her eyes closed as she finally felt him buried to the hilt and she couldn't help but giggle eyes opening. "Why beg, when... I have you right... where I want you" She could feel the lingering tingle from his touch, the gentle play of his power, she had done just as he'd wanted, gasping and moaning sweetly in response. "All yours" She echoed and fought the urge to squirm as he mouth found hers and she kissed him back eagerly. She could feel him, each time she moved even in the slightest, pleasure seeping into her body. His fingers guided her face back to the screen and his other hand cupped the weight of her breast in his palm. The scene on the screen had always been a good one, but it took on another meaning entirely as his tail pushed between her lips. Her eyes closed and her head fell back to his shoulder as she moaned. A low whimper escaped her as he asked if what they did now was watch the movie. "I.. I am.. " She bit her lower lip and squirmed unable to help it "I am pretty suuuuure they ignore the movie and just fuck"

It took effort to try and focus on the very first movie Velak had ever seen, but she tried. Her head rested against his as he thrust his tail in and out of her dripping cunt. Even as he fed her treats, she couldn't help the sounds that came from her mouth. She didn't know if she could ever watch this movie again and not remember this night. She'd teased him, said she wouldn't beg, but as the movie went on she was closer and closer to being unable to hold to that tease. It was about the time that she was saying goodbye to Kit that Amaris broke. Whimpering she rolled her hips, feeling the pleasure spike. "Please, Velak.. I.. I can't" She couldn't take much more of this gentle torture, though knowing the dick, she would be forced to endure the whole damned movie before he offered her anything more. "Please!"

There had been a shift, Juliette sensed it as her little fly drove into her pussy like a jackhammer. She could feel it through each and every one of her legs as he thrust into her. She'd be okay with it then, even when he'd said she moaned like a whore. Though when he questioned who was the predator and who the prey was something inside of her had growled. She had fought back the reflex to take control right away, enjoying the pleasure too much to stop it quite so soon. She didn't mind the language or the fact that her little toy seemed to have lost himself in his own power. Juliette was fairly certain she could take the incubus, but it would come down to brute strength as she tried to bit him to regain the control she had so eagerly traded away for a chance to be fucked by him.

Her mouth found his hungrily as his wings surrounded, helping keep her upright. Her hands tested the boundaries of what restrained her, her actual strength being put in behind it. Her head falling back she felt something much like his own loss of control take over. Arachne could and did eat their mates, it wasn't as common anymore, what fun was a play thing if it was missing it's head? It flashed in her eyes though as she shifted. Her body curled in, slipping towards his legs as the multitude of her own legs wrapped around him riding him to the floor. He was no longer in the same position of control as his back hit the softness of her web. She moved without giving him time to react, her teeth sinking into his chest.. venom pumping into him. Pulling back her hands rose into her hair as she rode him to completion. her breasts bounced with each eager thrust of her hips and her cries of pleasure were deafening as she came. Panting she kept thrusting, riding out her orgasm and the one after it.. she was on her third, hands on his chest as her pussy trembled around him again. "Mmmm, that was fun..." Her words were harder to make out, as her body quaked with aftershocks. Pushing his wings to the side, they fell slower as the wind buffeted their descent. "I don't beg little fly.. But before the night is over you will"

Rising from him she bit her lower lip as his length slid from her pussy, dripping with her juices. "You were so naughty.." Careful of his wings she moved backwards and crawled along the ceiling of her web to the other side. In the next few hours she planned to make him cry at least twice. Once from pain and the second time from his need for release. She wasn't going to go easy on him, the little fly needed to understand who had won when it had come down to it. He was the prey, not her. She pulled a crop from the toys she had gathered. "I think... ass first and then cock.." Nodding she pulled more silk from her spinnerets, binding his hands before crawling away with the end of the silks. Within no time Virgil found himself suspended from the ceiling, and a cane kissing the flesh of his ass without mercy.

Last edited:
"Well..." Velak had to speak between soft kisses, each one accompanied with a soft gasp or a groan as he felt her squirm on his cock, each kiss aggressive and yet somehow sweet, not the searing, searching kisses he usually pressed on her. "I don't know if I can kiss you without stopping..." His tongue parted her lips with the next kiss, each one short and affectionate. "But I can do my best to make sure you don't go too long without one tonight." He knew he was taking it the wrong way, that she didn't mean she wanted to be kissed 100% of the time but he couldn't help himself, twisting her words to suit his own desires, his own teasing. It was something he would do with others too, but with Amaris it meant more, he loved the way she challenged him even when she was clearly out of her depth, like she was now with eleven inches of demonic cock buried in her ass and his tail probing at her sex, gently pushing into her. She wasn't used to this kind of treatment, they both knew it even if the past couple of days she had experienced it more than once it was still all knew to her and yet she couldn't help herself, her comments playful, inviting more rough treatment for the sadist beneath her. Even now she giggled at him, drawing a groan of pure pleasure from his lips as her laughter made her quiver and tighten around him with the rapid movements of her body. "Mmmm...I like that...maybe I should tickle you, hmm?" His hand slid down from her breast to her ribs, fingertips gently dancing over her ribcage while small pulses of electricity constantly flowed into her. "Since you have me right where you want me..." He nipped at her earlobe, growling lightly. "Buried in your tight little ass..." Another playful nip as he stopped tickling her and instead drove several inches of his tail into her pussy.

He could feel himself through her walls, the shaft in her rear pushing back against the thick, firm tail as it thrust into her.
"That's right, all mine..." Grinning, he kissed her again on her neck, focusing her attention on the television screen while he slowly started to fuck her with his tail, keeping his hips as still as possible, using his cock to anchor her. He never stopped moving it into her while his fingers played with her nipples, tweaking gently, electricity flowing into her at low levels to stimulate with sharp spikes every few thrusts. Even his cock was electrified, just lightly, a constant pulse every few seconds while he watched the movie. His own pleasure was...a distraction, with Amaris he had already found he experienced such greater highs but his little game of teasing her kept him grounded. "Mmm, but I like my version better...I fuck you while we watch...and you don't get to cum because that's for good little devil's who aren't trying to tease the sweet, angelic incubi who is only trying to enjoy a date with them." As the movie played he fed her more treats, pushing his fingers into her mouth with skittles, doritos, popcorn and chocolates he had managed to get hold of, trying them himself and doing his best to keep her on the brink without letting her cross over. Finally, the movie was starting to come to a close as she was begging him, making him chuckle and thrust his tail into her a little harder.

"You can't?" On the screen the credits were starting to roll and Velak turned his attention fully to the desperate girl moaning in his lap, sending a shock into her nipple as she rolled her hips. "Poor little devil slut...finding that being a temptress is hard when your prey doesn't play fair?" He could feel his power swell along with his cock, aching and throbbing in her rear and yet completely in his control as he kissed her neck again, the touch of his lips letting his aura of lust flow into her. "Netflix and chill a little too much for our fist date...or are you begging me to take you, hurt you, make you mine for the night...I could..." he grinned and pulled her head back by her hair, kissing her roughly on the lips, invading her mouth forcefully as he lifted his hips into her. With the movie over he had no more reason to hold back as he let himself go, his tail starting to pump into her willing cunt faster as he pulled back from the kiss panting. "I could keep you on the edge all night...make you beg for the pleasure, or..." he smirked again and poured his power into her, electricity flowing at a pleasurable level through every point of contact, his tail, his cock, his fingertips as his hand slid down to press them to her clit firmly. "I could force you to orgasm over and over...hurt you a little...make you cum a little more...leave you a quivering wreck by the time the night is over and even enjoy another movie or two while we do so before I take you back to your room..." Both hands slid to her waist and he started to lift her, every time he did he chased her up with his tail, thrusting it into her and then pulled her down hard onto his cock while pulling his tail back, sadistically determined to make her cum over and over.

Virgil was possessed by his own desires, his power growing as it leaked into the atmosphere and he pounded himself into Juliette with only his own lust as a guide. He was going to do it...he could barely hold back anymore as he released her wrist to try and undo the strand she had tied around the base of his cock when she fought back, overwhelming him with power and speed he didn't know she had, pushing him down, fangs sinking into him. The paralysis was quick, spreading through him and he could only watch as she ran her hands through her hair while she rode him to orgasm after orgasm, his own cock screaming for release, the ache, the throbbing, the pent up lust that refused to abate as she took him on the floor of her 'nest' while he could do nothing but watch...she was beautiful and merciless and he couldn't do anything to stop her...

As she shoved his wings aside, finally seeming to be sated he whimpered, the most noise that he could really manage as she climbed from him and up the walls of her nest, taunting him.
"Please...I'm sorry I...I lost con...control..." It didn't matter...he knew she had no mercy for him and they both knew he didn't really want it as she strung him up, took down the painful looking implement. Hanging there, paralysed and exhausted, his cock still hard and not showing any sign of going down, he cried out as the first kiss of the cane, the pain flashing through him as the angry red stripe appeared. Again and again it fell as he could do naught but hang there, and as he began to be able to move again he could do nothing but try to move away as she brought it down on him over and over...just when he thought she would stop, his ass a criss-crossed mess of angry red weals she moved around in front of him and he felt it across his hard, already sore and aching length and he screamed.

It was going to be a long night.

Velak, Amaris was finding could actually be quite sweet. There was more to him than the persona he displayed. She was unsure if this was something only she drew out or if he was like this with everyone; she didn't care about the answer, she loved the sweetness mingled with the asshole. Her giggles died down and she blinked and shook her head as Velak asked if he should tickle her. "No!" Though her protest went unheeded and his fingers slipped from around her breast to trail along her sides. Gasping Amaris tried and failed to stay still, squirming on his cock, giggling and then gasping at the pleasure at the feeling of him inside her. Whimpering softly at the nips as his tickle attack ended, the sound ending in a moan as he thrust his tail into her. That attack didn't stop either, slowly driving her crazy.. Fed treats as they watched the movie, a piece of popcorn here a skittle there.. It was sweet and maddening.

It was more than his tail alone, but the play of his fingers against her nipples, the pleasure and pain mingling until she had no other choice but to beg him, whimpering that she could take no more. She cried out, softly as he arched a purple trail of electricity into her nipple. "I am not a.. " She moaned softly "temptress" She could feel the change in his power as lips lips pressed to her neck, lust washing her already raw nerves. Her head was pulled back by her short silver locks, gasping as his mouth slanted over hers. The kiss was hungry on both sides, she met it with wild abandon, filled with need and desire. His tail picked up speed and the question to his answer faded from her mind as she moaned like a whore. "MmmmnFuck" There was another change in his power and she could feel her body lighting up as the tingle of his power washed through her. Amaris' head fell back and she moaned, loudly, squirming in his lap as his fingers found her clit. "Velak" His name was a moan, drawn out.

Amaris was pretty sure his desire was to leave her a drooling mess... He lifted her, thrusting his tail into her pussy before withdrawing it, and forcing her back down on his cock. Behind her back, her hands curled into fists, her hips trying to help him, rolling slightly as he buried his cock in her ass each time. Each time this was repeated, the closer she came to tumbling over that cliff, the moans and whimpers coming quicker, louder until Velak would feel her tighten around his tail, like a velvet vice as her orgasm hit her. It was his name on her lips that she shouted as she came, panting. Eyes closed, Amaris whimpered and bit her lower lip. Yeah, he wanted her broken before snuggling up for another movie.. her voice was soft, breathy. "No.. stay here till morning then our room" The word was emphasized, drawing attention to it. Panting softly she squirmed gently.

She had never thought she would like things like pain but Velak was quickly changing her mind. Perhaps all anyone needed was an incubus willing to mingle the pain and pleasure into one. Before the triplets Amaris had led a rather boring life. She knew about things like BDSM and master and pet, having looked into it briefly. It had always seemed rather scary, but in his lap, feeling his cock with each thrum of her pulse Amaris was questioning everything. Their world didn't work like the world she had known but at least this she was enjoying. There was little doubt it was the triplets changing her mind, corrupting her. Little dove, Little Devil.

Thoughts were shattered by his tail moving again, not willing to let her body clam from the first shattering orgasm. Whimpering she gasped and bit her lower lip, her body still easy to provoke into another orgasm; it came on faster the second time and then the third. In his lap Amaris quaked with little aftershocks as she moaned, sweet sounds that she gasped for air hungrily with each sound.

The night for Virgil took a definite turn, Juliette took pleasure in hurting him and then fucking him for her own pleasure. After canning his cock, she'd fucked him. Toys were pulled out, clamps, mike's spikes, feathers. Juliette was still honing her craft, so she tried different things to see their effect. Combining clamps and tickling and listening to him laugh and whimper as the clover clamps tightening as Virgil moved. Trailing her nails along his ass, biting into the injured flesh before slapping the cheek, the sound echoing in the room. For the most part, she stayed with impact play, floggers, paddles. Standing before him, she held up a paddle with spikes.
"So, you said you wouldn't help me.. Is that still your position?" Using the back of the paddle she hit his balls with the flat side, watching them bounce on the paddle. Holding them aloft she looked up at him before repeating the motion.

Last edited:
Velak of course ignored her protests as he tickled her, mercilessly dancing his fingers over her while she giggled and squirmed on his shaft. "Mmmm, what was that, little devil? You're not a temptress?" The very fact that she wasn't a temptress was a lie, pure and simple; she tempted them all the time, the only thing she wasn't was a deliberate temptress which was starting to change anyway. Hadn't she been the one to interrupt their movie, climbing into his lap to tease him into action? Surely she regretted it now...or not, he mused, as she wriggled and gasped for him. When his fingers stopped he kissed her neck lightly again, chuckling, shaking his head at her. "I don't think you even know what you are now, Amaris. You tempt me and then say you're not a temptress, you choose such an outfit for me knowing I wouldn't be able to resist defiling your body for even an hour of our date, let alone the whole night..." He nipped at her neck and then the fucking with his tail had started in earnest, long, powerful thrusts as he kissed her roughly, groaning into it, his eyes glowing a deep purple. The first time she had started to orgasm he had resisted allowing himself such release, instead had tightened his grip on her waist, pulled her down harder onto his cock, felt every centimetre alight with his power like it was made of pure electricity and pleasure as he drove her down onto it over and over. The next orgasm had made him gasp as she tightened and quivered around him and he had silenced his own groans with her lips, kissing her deeply, intently, taking her alone for the first time.

In his tail he could feel it as though it were a second cock, every sensation as though it were doubled, unbridled pleasure fuelling his need to ravish her until she was exhausted. One hand moved behind her, gripping the shirt he had bound her wrists with to control her movements more as she started to orgasm for a third time. Managing to pull his lips from hers he tried to look her in the eyes if she was capable as every sound she made echoed around the room, his ears filled with the sinful moans and whimpers of once innocent student.
"Till morning..." He gasped as she came down on his cock again, finding it harder to resist letting himself go, power flowing through him as he poured it into her, the electrical charge building to become almost painful and pleasurable at the same time. "Fuck, Amaris...yes, till morning...plenty of time to hurt you...exhaust you...then carry you back to our room...now cum...cum more for me...show me how much you want this..." He growled, letting himself go completely, eyes glowing, wings unfurling and coming to wrap around the both of them as he released into her, her fourth orgasm coinciding at the same time. "Little devil..." His cock pulsed and throbbed inside her as he began to cum, his back arching and stiffening as his muscles locked, his grip on her waist tightening, fingertips pressing so hard against her soft, flawless flesh that he knew it would bruise but he didn't care...he wanted it to mark her. "One more..." It wasn't a request, it was a demand as he leaned in and bit down on her shoulder, his tail thrusting harder as he rode out his orgasm, her ass milking his cock as he pushed her to a fifth and final climax, the last before he stopped. Slowly, he withrdrew his tail from her, glistening with her juices, his wings falling to the side to expose them both to the cool air of the basement room once more.

He could still feel it, the pleasant afterglow of his own orgasm still running down his spine, making him shiver as he released the bite, grinning at the mark he had left by her collar. Letting her rest, his demonic cock still lodged firmly in her ass he stopped the flow of electricity between them and lifted his hand in front of her, letting her watch as he spread his fingers and purple energy began to gather and solidify, taking shape.
"Tell me again...how you're not sent here to tempt us...when..." As the energy took form it started to resemble a common sex toy one might buy in a human store, the flared base first before the rest, bulbous with a rounded tip, a little wider than his cock at it's biggest point but farm more slender on the stem, a butt plug made from demonic will and magic. "...everything about you tempts us? Do you think I've ever been tempted to go on a date with somebody before? Tempted to be nice...loving, to somebody before?" He chuckled, his voice was breathy and quiet as his other arm wrapped around her waist and he started to lift her, groaning as she was slowly pulled from his cock. The moment the head was out of her he pressed the plug into her, not wanting any of his semen to leak from her, smirking. "Let's not make a mess now...little devil..." Pushing it into her completely, feeling it slide into place he let more magical energy form at his fingertips, pulling it down from the base to create a demonic looking tail modelled not after an incubus tail but like that of his sister, more slender with a heart shaped tip, the plug and tail taking on the same purple his eyes glowed as the form stabilised. "Perfect...now you really are a little devil." Pulling her back towards him he let her face him this time, one hand starting to unbind hers while the other lifted her chin so that she had to look him in the eyes.

"One movie down...I did intend to watch several with you...that's still an option, nobody will be here all night. I even have some cheap food and a...thing...to cook it with. I can't remember what they call it...a minirave oven?" He brushed the hair out of her face and pulled away her shirt, letting it fall onto the couch beside him as he freed her hands. "You can even choose the next movie...that was kind of fun."

Virgil hung weakly on the silk binding his wrists to the ceiling, his feet touching the floor but he didn't have the energy to actually stand. His ass was a mess of criss-crossed lines...around his cock was an infernal device, a metal band with spikes on the inside that she had locked around him after making him will his erection down, something she seemed to have guessed he could do, before wrapping more of her strand around his balls so he couldn't orgasm still. Every time she teased him the spikes dug into him and his own proclivities meant even her hurting him aroused him, the merciless way she tortured him then made him try to fuck her. He'd screamed...the pain had been unbearable, when she had put the clamps on his nipples, tied to the ceiling with more of her silk then tickled him they had pulled tight as he squirmed. At some point tears had started to fall, he'd begged her, his voice was hoarse from pleading with her to stop but she hadn't...and not once had she done anything that could truly damage him. All the pain had made him regret ever challenging her, his body could take it though...he healed, slowly, it would take a full day to be truly rid of the marks but being an Incubus had it's benefits. He cried out as she hit his balls with the paddle, his body tensing up and back arching before he let himself hang again, his head hanging too, a string of drool falling down from his open mouth.
"J...Juliette..." he looked up at her, his face a mess where the tears had been falling and dried, then fell again. "Puh...please...no...more....it hurts! I...I'll do it...I'll do anything...I'll help you." He didn't know how many hours she had tortured him for but she didn't look like she was running out of steam, still beautiful, still divine...and while he knew he wouldn't break he just wanted to rest.

She was fairly sure she wasn't a temptress, no matter what Velak said. Amaris was willing to agree that she wasn't human, glowing and wing tattoos appearing on her back sort of hinted at that. Though she seemed to attract monsters period, but that could have been many things; the triplets had honed in like a magnet. Whatever she was, it had drawn them in. That however didn't make her a temptress, more like unaware bait. Squirming from the tickling she had felt what her body was doing, how it felt as she squirmed and wiggled along his cock, her body tightening around him. Gasping as the tickling stopped she glared at him, albeit playfully. "I don't know what I am, no... But if I was a temptress wouldn't, I don't know, tempt..." She poked him gently "At least on purpose?" Sighing she rolled her eyes. "You picked this outfit and Venkas helped me know what you liked. The outfit was all you!" A soft sound like a growl slipped from her and she narrowed her eyes a fraction. "Again, you. You said Netflix and chill. It's not my fault you didn't ask what it meant!" She was innocent here; wait okay, not competently innocent... But mostly innocent!

After that exchange though, things had taken a sweeter turn as Velak teased out orgasm after orgasm. Amaris had always thought such things were made for like porn, or faked.. but she felt each orgasm as it wracked her body leaving her with a blissful high before he began to draw another one. Could a person die from pleasure? Her voice was rising with each orgasm and it wasn't pure pleasure as pain started to seep in around the edges. It was his words though more than the pain, that when combined with the pleasure, left her a quaking mess in his lap. They'd have till the morning, the promises he made as thrilling as they were terrifying. Four orgasms down, she could have sworn he'd let her rest, but he demanded one final orgasm from her. Shrouded in his wings from when he'd cum, she'd felt it... not that Velak softened, she came screaming. His name on her lips as the final orgasm rippled through her, his teeth buried inside her like his cock and tail. Whimpering she collapsed against him, panting.

Amaris watched as he produced something from his power with curiosity and fear. Whimpering she shook her head some. She wasn't really against whatever he was going to do, but she wanted to rest. His questions had her numb mind scrambling for answers. Blushing some, she shook her head finally. "But I am not doing anything other than existing. I didn't do anything that made you want to date me." She giggled softly and turned her head, kissing his cheek. "I can't be the only one to call you a prick" She paused though and shifted slightly. Loving with her? She knew he wasn't lying, but she was the first? For a human that might have been odd, but for his kind, not. What was it about her? As he lifted her, Amaris shook her head. "Velak no, not yet" She wasn't ready for more, but he ignored her protests, trapping his cum within her with the butt plug he had fashioned. Whimpering she bit her lower lip. "Velak" She could feel that he'd added something and she twisted in his arms to see it. She could see the little succubus tail that now was an extension of her. Sighing softly she smiled and leaned in to kiss him as he unbound her wrists.

"So it seems." Hands free she rotated her shoulders before reaching up to poke his nose with the tip of her finger. "Okay, but, not chill... Just Netflix for the next." She shifted, slipping from his lap. walking away, naked her new found tail swaying with each step. It felt funny, but she kind of liked it. "If you can manage to not be hard, I could put my head in your lap for the next movie" Crouching, she peered at the movies he had. Snorting she delicately moved the porn to the side, before looking at what remained. Peeking at him over her shoulder she selected her choice. The Mask of Zorro. Switching the movies she walked back and curled up bedside him. "I don't suppose you thought to bring a blanket?" The room was slightly chilly and she would have actually loved to snuggled under one with him. Biting her lower lip she stuck her tongue out. "Also, if I am naked you should be too. It's only fair."

Juliette had been at it for hours. Time tended to fly when you were having fun. Well... at least she was having fun. Abuse him, fuck him and then abuse him more. What wasn't fun? She was rounding hour five when he broke. Juliette knew he wasn't actually broken, she could tell.. But they were both tired. He had also given her the very thing she'd wanted. A promise of his help. She didn't need it, that was to be sure; it would make things a lot more fun. Toys that couldn't cum for long periods of time and only had her a release? It sounded divine. The last blow landed and she moved back. Juliette was cruel, but she wasn't a monster... well not that much of one. Lowering him gently she unbound him and moved to a small fridge. Pulling out a sports drink of some kind, she tossed it to him. "See? Told you'd beg to help me" Her tone was playful. "Drink up little fly.. This is merely a break before we start again."

Still smiling from the aftershocks of his orgasm, Velak couldn't stop himself from teasing Amaris a little as he worked the butt plug into her. "Hmm, I'm not sure...temptress' come in many forms, even ones as sweet and seemingly innocent as you. What better way to tempt an Incubus than offer him something that seems so adorable and deliciously...inexperienced?" One last push and the plug slid into place and he had kissed the top of her head, still hard but his cock was slowly deflating beneath her. "I didn't buy the outfit, or pack it for school...tell me, if not to tempt somebody like me then why did you even bring it?" He barely gave her a moment to answer before he continued. "Exactly...those 'shorts' if you can even call them that were made just to lure somebody like me into defiling every inch of this delectable little body of yours and don't even try to deny it...just enjoy it instead." Running his hand over her, he let the electricity flow from his fingertips, arcing along her flesh, not painfully but definitely noticeable. The way she had moaned for him as she had orgasmed repeatedly on the end of his cock, his tail thrusting into her, her lips on his...he still could hear her, feel her if he focused hard enough, closing his eyes to savour the memories of their first time alone. "No...you are." He opened his eyes to meet hers and smiled warmly at her. "You're the only one to call me prick...the only one to challenge me, most just give in, or say nothing at all..."

Once she was free he nodded, chuckling as he watched her look back to see the tail he had furnished her with. The plug served more than one purpose, keeping his seed in her for a start...as an incubus it was more than just semen, it was an aphrodisiac of sorts just like the rest of his bodily fluids; contact with any of them would arouse and direct the thoughts down a more carnal path, she would no doubt feel it still but on top of the plug would pulsate every time she though of sex, send a small jolt into her and she couldn't remove it on her own...if she tried, it would grow thicker, longer. Finally, the tail would flick and swish with her moods, if she really tried she would even find she could control it but he wasn't about to tell her that, he wanted to see her face when she figured it out instead. Grinning, he watched it move as she got up to change the video, his eyes on her rear.
"Oh I'm sure I can mange that for you, if you really don't want to suck my cock while we watch..." He didn't mind at all, a movie with her head in his lap sounded...sweet. When she returned, he rolled his eyes and stood up, starting to strip for her while he watched her, shaking his head. "No blanket, there are some sheets here we could use, or my coat." Dropping his trousers, then his boxers, he stretched, his wings unfurling to their full span as he yawned and his arms stretched out too before sitting back down beside her.

Patting his lap, he let one wing stretch out over her body, coming to rest down on her.
"Or I can keep you warm with this...wouldn't that help?" Electricity flowed through his wing but didn't exit, this time heating it up just a little, enough to be comfortable. "We incubi can do a lot of things you know, we are pretty versatile, for demons...and if you haven't guessed, electricity is my thing. It's not as warm as what my brother might be able to do but it should be good enough, if it isn't grab my coat and a few sheets." Impatient, he reached down to pet her hair and smiled down at her. "Come on, head here. I promise, I won't try anything." The movie was starting and he could see it from the corner of his eye but mostly he was looking at her. "You even wanted to talk, didn't you? Now might be a good time...if you have any questions for me, I'll answer them...anything that helps you to, you know..." he stroked his fingertips over her cheek and down to her lips, brushing his thumb over her bottom lip lightly. "Stay. Anything that helps you make your mind up...as long as it's made up that you stay with us, Amaris." He wasn't teasing her anymore, he was serious, smiling but not particularly thrilled at the idea that she might decide to leave instead. The more time he spent with her the more he wanted Amaris to stay in the school with them, not to leave him and his brothers without her again...he couldn't even imagine what it would be like and he barely knew her. In the background, the movie played on while he stroked her.

As she lowered and untied him, Virgil leaned on Juliette for support, his legs weak from exhaustion, his whole body aching, stinging in places and limbs heavy from the venom she had used to keep him under control. Lowered to the floor he yelped as she sat him down against one of the 'walls' of her nest, his rear touching it sending waves of pain through him from the beating she had given him. Healing or not, it hurt so much...he'd never actually been in so much pain before, it wasn't like other demons dared hurt one of the crown princes, and he had never found a woman who could control him before so he had been thrown into the deep end with Juliette...though his fantasies made it clear that it was something he very much would have volunteered for it was still jarring. Even as worn out as he was he caught the bottle with one hand, opening it and drinking half of it at once before resting his head back against the wall, laughing weakly.
"You did...you did tell me that...and I will...you won..." Chuckling, he had to admit that she had managed to break him, in a way. He opened his eyes and looked at her, seeing her clearly now the tears had dried up a little. "More?" His expression was a mixture of excitement and fear, and a little surprise. "But...I was thinking we could just...rest till morning...maybe let me orgasm if you wanted to blow me..." He grinned, it seemed he couldn't stop being cheeky, he was still hard, aching...not once had she let him cum.

Blinking she looked at Velak, a sigh leaving her. Far from annoyed it was almost amused and exasperated at the same time. "Likely because my friends wanted me to get laid?" She actually loved the little shorts, but had it not been for them, she might not have been brave enough to ever wear them. "That was already taken care of, so why not wear something you like?" The plug had slid home and for a moment Amaris fought the urge to squirm and moan. "Mmmn, do you think I am only seemingly innocent?" Laughing she shook her head as she rose. "I see, well, next you be demanding I thank you for the service you provided as it was clearly what I wanted." She turned, eyes narrowing as her tail flickered in an annoyed way. "Don't even think about it." The warming given she went back to her task of finding a movie for them. Snorting softly as he told her she was the only one to call him a prick. "Seems you needed a bit of a challenge then" The movie popped in and she came back to him as he was undressing. "Admit it, you like that I didn't just fall into your bed." In truth she hadn't and while she had enjoyed their first time alone together and she did want him.. She felt a strong pulse through her rear. Gasping she looked to Velak, "The plug pulsed!" Her voice was a touch suspicious and she'd never admit it had been in a way that made her want to squirm.

"Mmm, I thought about it, I will have to pass."
She could remember his cock in her throat, the way he'd used her mouth that first time. Biting her lower lip, she wondered when she'd started becoming less upset with her 'rape'. It wasn't the same for them and they were all trying to keep her here with them. They at least seemed to care if she stayed. He sat and she sat beside him, the movie's opening credits playing. Shifting she laid her head to his shoulder. His wing chased the chill from the air around her and she pressed a kiss against his shoulder in response. "Thank you, that feels much better." Her tail curled up and along her thigh, the tip swishing gently side to side. His hand came to her hair and she chuckled. "Fine, fine," shifting along the couch she laid her head on his lap. "Demanding." She liked this though, laying with her head in his lap. His wing tented around her body, to keep her warm.

His eyes were on her, not the movie, she could feel it. Though the trail of his fingers along her jaw to her lower lip was tender, sweet even as he offered to tell her anything she wanted to know, as long as she stayed. Nipping his thumb, gently, a scrape of teeth that lingered along the pad of his finger.
"Tell me why you want me to stay. Not for your brothers, why you want me to stay. I know you are starting to care for me, but Velak, I am not ever likely going to be like the girls of your world. I may still be jealous, sulky and even get mad at you for things that for you are normal." A kiss was pressed to his thigh. "It doesn't mean what you're doing is wrong and I don't... so much expect the leopard to change his spots... just to be aware those spots might sometimes make me angry, sad or hurt." She didn't want to constantly fight with him, far from it and she didn't expect him to change himself so much for her, but she couldn't stop being who she was any more than he could.

Even without his answer, Amaris was finding it hard to imagine a life without the triplets. Without the caring almost Daddy figure of Venkas, the teasing flirting prick that was Velak and the sweetness and gentle nature of Virgil. She knew where she stood with Velak for the most part and the same with Venkas... Finding her place for Virgil would be an experience, one she was excited for.

----

The pain he had, even now, was not missed by the Arachne and she smiled as he drank, watching him. She drank as well, enjoying her plaything. "Oui, I will always win, little fly." No one would top her in such desires, when it came to being a predator, very few could rival her. His brothers, perhaps the Alpha werewolf, some vampires would be powerful enough as well... She'd also heard a tale of a monster called an Oni, from Japan. A sigh left her and her eyes flickered to her prey. Fangs flashed and she moved closer, the web swaying under the weight of her body. "More," the word breathed with desire and demand. Chuckling she shook her head. "You will have to wait until you are out of my clutches for such a sweet reward... You will not find it from me." A sardonic smile spread along her face. "Perhaps you can ask mon papillon for your release."

The rest of the night, Juliette made sure he had no release as she toyed with him, though she herself found many. A solitary creature normally, she would only keep her playthings with her as she slept if they were hers, without question. Virgil couldn't be hers, not really so he was sent on his way home at dawn.

Velak had chuckled as Amaris sighed at him, quite positive that she wasn't really upset but was slightly amused as she bit back with a comment that just made him smirk. "Oh did they now? I'm not sure they succeeded...at the time, but they definitely got you laid tonight..." He had his eyes on her still as she got closer to him after setting the movie in, like he couldn't take them off her, like he was enthralled and in some way he was. He couldn't explain everything he found so appealing about her, he had seen so very many sexy, beautiful women in his life but none had commanded his attention like Amaris did with everything she did. "So you're telling me you're innocent...oh no...does this mean I have stolen your innocence?" He grinned as she gasped at him, knowing what the plug would be doing, pulsing, flooding her with more of the same aphrodisiac power that aroused and kept wet, horny and ready, pulsing every time she thought of sex...his own little trap. "It did? I think you must be imagining things, little devil, come here now, it's time you came and rested with me, I want to pet you." As she curled against him he nodded his head, playing fair for once as the movie started. "I did like it...I like when you challenge me, when you keep me in check and try to resist my advances when we both know I can have you dripping, begging me to fuck you in moments..." His comment about using her throat had made her pass on it, though he was sure she wasn't entirely serious...if he wanted to, he knew Amaris would be on her knees between his legs, open mouthed even now...but he actually did want to cuddle her, hold her and pet her. Was that too much to ask for? As Amaris seemed deep in thought suddenly he was doing the same, lost in his own mind, thinking about them, about her, glancing at the clock. They had a few hours left, which was good.

Her bare flesh against his as she cuddled close, he enveloped her with one of his wings, the wind resistant 'skin' of them perfect for keeping her warm as he covered her with it, used his Incubus power of electricity to warm her a little bit flowing through his wing and pulled her head down to his lap by her hair, always happy to simply take control if she was taking too long to do something he wanted...Velak was forceful. Venkas too was forceful, only less sadistic, more nurturing but by the way Velak was petting her now and the promise he made to answer her questions no matter what they were he clearly had some of he brother's gentler nature in him, even if it wasn't as much.
"Yes, I am demanding, glad you noticed...I'm Dominant, Amaris. So is Venkas, just in a different way...like we are two different sides of a coin. You know that though, don't you? I'm sure you've picked up on the differences between us, and of course Virgil...Virgil is something else entirely." He noticed the way her tail was moving, smiling to himself as he knew it was connected to her moods, her emotions and if it was wagging like that then Amaris was happy. As he traced her jawline, etching every part of her face while she was peacefully resting like this into his memory he was watching her, the movie ignored as he focused all of his attention on the girl whom had managed to get a date from him, something unheard of before. He made a soft growling noise as she nipped his thumb, but he didn't move to pull away or stop her, rather he ran it along her teeth, pondering her question as she asked it and kissed his thigh. "Because I think my life will be better with you in it. Because I like you....Amaris, it's rare that one like myself ever takes anybody out on a date, you know that don't you? But here I am...I like your company, I think you're smart, pretty, sexy, funny...I find that unlike most girls it's not your body I want you for...well, not just your body. I'm not trying to get into your panties when I talk to you, and as you said before I like a challenge. You challenge me, tease me...and...I'm drawn to you. Like you're holding magnets and I'm metal."

He nodded to her. "I know. I know you might never accept our ways and that me abiding by what I know may upset you at some point...but if we have days like this too, just one like this for saaaaaay....every two of those time then it will be worth it, I will still feel I'm in the positive." Gently lifting her head a little he leaned down, bent over so he could plant the softest kiss he could muster and slide his fingers back through her hair. "For something more loyal, long term...Venkas might provide that...I think of all of us he has the most capacity to be monogamous too. I need my lifestyle...it doesn't make me care for you any less than him, if you were ours you'd take priority over any others, of course. I know it probably makes little difference if you have him if I step outside the rules you grew up with too...but I am who I am, that very leopard, I can handle you angry even if I may snap back." He smiled softly and his hand slid down her body, a sudden spike of electricity flowing through her quickly, a small burst of pain before he brought it back up. "Haha, I'm a sadist, before you forget again. Do you have any more questions? I told you I'll answer any question that I reasonably can, just for you. Oh...there is a question....what do you know of us? Me and my brothers?" He was back to idly toying with her hair. "You know I'm the sadist, I get off on hurting you, seeing you whimper and beg and even cry for me. Can you tell me what you know of my brothers and their predilicitons? If you don't know, I will let you guess before I tell you, so enjoy." His other hand slipped down to find her rear, brushing over it while he petted her and waited for her questions.

-

--

Virgil laughed as he finished the drink, the sound weak much like his voice, hoarse from screaming and begging as Juliette had tortured him, teased his cock and hurt his body till he didn't know what he wanted more, to find that sweet release he had never been denied so much or for her painful 'playing' to stop, the whipping, the biting, the slapping, the toys she used to inflict torment on him. He felt aching all over, weak, was sure he was cut in places or maybe just badly bruised. He'd heal, and fast, he was an Incubus, his wounds would take a day or two at most to mend themselves unless something else made them stop mending. "Always win...yes...this time you did...but next time...if you touch her, me...my brothers..." It was clear he meant they would come for her, she couldn't beat all three, wouldn't have beaten him if he hadn't been so intruiged...he had given himself to her, not fought her off...not as well as he could have at least, he was still a demon prince. His eyes went wide as she said more, approached him again, told him he would find no release while she looked so menacing...he whimpered and shook his head, tried to scramble away but he was far too weak now.

Hours. Hours more before she untied him, the Arachne had taken so many orgasms from him as she hurt him, as he screamed, his face a mess of tears. He felt weak still, could barely walk and yet she had denied him even the honour of staying with her, given him his clothes and watched as he dressed then pushed him out the door...being kicked out like that, no aftercare...it had hurt almost as much as everything she had done, even as much of a masochist as he was, Virgil wanted that closeness too.. It took an half an hour to walk the short distance to his dorm room, which would usually take only five to ten minutes. Letting himself in, nobody was there...Velak must be on his date, Venkas, who knew? Maybe he found somebody to play with...it didn't matter. Slowly he stripped, angry weals and marks all over his body from her toys, bruises that needed more energy before they would fully heal, sexual energy or time, the short couple of days. Exhausted and naked he didn't even make it beneath the sheets, collapsing naked on his bed, on his back, eyes closing and he was asleep before he knew it. After all that...he was still hard, cock aching, the silk strands still wrapped around the base so he couldn't even orgasm in his sleep.

Last edited:
"Cleary they didn't, if I was a virgin when I came to school" Laughing she shook her head. "I will be sure to let them know they worked. On a hot, demon prince nonetheless." She noticed his eyes were more on her than the movie and she debated turning his face toward the movie. She didn't, but she did tease him. "You know, fucking through a movie and then staring at me, doesn't really count to watching movies, right?" Her eyes flickered to him, a smile curling on her lips. "Hmm.. I do believe that was a joint effort.. But you are not helping me maintain my innocence, no." Chuckling she looked back to the TV, "Will you still want me when I am less innocent?" That pulse had distracted her and she made a feminine sound of annoyance. "Uh huh... I am sure the tricksy incubus prince had nothing to do with it. All in my mind. Mmhm.. Yeah.. not." His words about having her dripping and begging to fuck her made her blush and she decided to not answer, which was likely just as satisfying as a response.

His hand ran through her hair and she closed her eyes, savoring the touch as much as he. She snorted again, slowly opening her eyes.
"Is that the word?" The fake surprise in her voice as she teased him. "Mm, I had noticed." At the mention of Virgil being different she nodded some, a small frown on her lips. By his logic she could guess what Virgil was. She'd also seen him in a far less demanding position than his brothers, serving them.. her even. Lashes fell as she asked her question and as he answered. Would his life be better? They would fight, she and he... unlike with his brothers. They would come to head, no matter their best efforts. Even now, laying with her head in his lap, the first and only girl to have earned a date... she knew there would be others in his bed and it made her uneasy. He wouldn't care for them, like he cared for her... And she would be in his brother's beds as well. Perhaps others, but she wondered if she'd have a choice. Biting his thumb a little harder she opened her eyes. "That's good, I don't think I would share your bed with you if it was just my body." Her words were honest, not upset.

"Yeah?" Her voice was softer and she turned her head some, looking up his body at him. Her eyes darkened and shifted between colors as he spoke about his nature. She didn't comment, they both knew she hated it.. but it was who he was. She couldn't ask him not to be who he was... Amaris liked Velak for who he was, it was just this one part she hated. "I hope so," The words were soft. Her eyes searched his as he gently lifted her head, the kiss was sweet, gentle even as his fingers slid in her hair. A smile was on her lips as he pulled back. She laid back against his lap, the movie now all but pretense as she looked up at him. "That will mean a lot, it really will. Sorry, in advance for when I break a little because of it." She would, they both knew it. She wasn't from their world, he wasn't from hers. They both would need to meet in the middle. "I know it doesn't make as much sense to you, because what you do is normal, for you.. for others here. I think.. I can be mostly okay if you do what you say." If he made her feel special, important to him.. Not just a bed warmer. In truth, Amaris didn't think he would do that to her, but it was a fear.

Gasping she swatted at his hand and gave a feminine growl.
"I don't think you will ever let me," the words huffed out playfully. Turning she looked back at the movie, his hand playing with her hair. "Hmmm." Thinking she watched Zoro in the stables and smiled some. "Tell me a secret no one else knows?" His question though made her frown some. "Hmm.. I think I could sort of guess Virgil likes to be dominated. I have seen how he acts around you and Venkas... I know Venkas is dominant, you told me as much.. But past that no." Though her answer had come quickly, she was still clearly thinking about it. "I am not sure I can be what Virgil wants... Needs" Thinking of him with Juliette, who had been predatory... She wasn't like that at all. Her mind shifted to Venkas. he'd taken care of her, been the mediator. Still she couldn't quite place either better than the simple guess.

"Oh, so now you think I'm hot? Please, tell me more Amaris..." Velak had that cocky grin on his lips as he spoke, still paying attention to her far more than the movie and not regretting that in the slightest. "I don't know if your human friends will really get that though...it's unlikely they've ever even seen a demon prince, they can't possibly realise just how hot I am." He chuckled as she complained about him not watching the movie, and he would answer her but something else was on his mind, something he thought might be kind of fun. "Do you think we would ever meet them? My brothers and I? When we have visited the human world it's been mostly in the dreams of mortal girls, we haven't ever really seen what it has to offer, I haven't...that might be kind of fun, actually. And!" He ran his fingers down her side as he gently petted her, glancing back up to the movie. "You get to show us off. Would your friends be surprised? You make it sound like you were a...what is that human term...a wallflower? The shy one, the girl that always held back? Wouldn't you like to show your triplets to your friends? You'd enjoy that wouldn't you...bossing Virgil around in front of them, letting them see Venkas possessively pull you to him, stroke your hair, hold you close...batting my hands away as I try to molest you while your friends try not to stare....yes...I think you would." He didn't mention their demonic side, they would have to hide that if they ever visited her home but more than that was the wording he had used, it had mostly just slipped out as he spoke but he didn't want to correct it, on the contrary he really liked it. Her triplets. In all his life, five centuries and not once had he considered ever belonging to anybody...not even like he knew Virgil craved, that wasn't it at all but...to actually feel like he belonged to her in some way, just like she belonged to him in some way. Come to think of it, had Velak ever truly thought about what it would be like to have somebody belong to him? Unlike Venkas, it wasn't something he had ever really considered.

"Ah yes, the movie...I'm sorry, there is something more interesting holding my attention but I'm sure it's great...and I did watch most of the first one! I even made you watch it, remember? in my lap, impaled on my..." He let it hang in the air with a chuckle, smiling down at his little devil. "Do you want me any less for my lack of innocence? Do you want me any less now that I have been more open with you, shared...feelings? Silly question, Amaris, of course I will...and I don't think you're innocent anymore anyway. We stole it, remember?" His thumb was running over her lip as he cupped her cheek and he laughed softly, a thought coming to mind. "Though in a way, you'll always be innocent in some things so I have so much more to look forward to. Don't think for one second that just because I finally got to fuck your ass that I've done all I can with you, that there is nothing more to experience..." He'd felt the pulse of the toy in her rear, had smirked as she had accused him of doing something but it truly wasn't him, mostly...it just reacted to any sexual thoughts she had. To see if he could make it happen again he let his hand wander from stroking down her side and to her hip, sliding it down between her thighs. "You're imagining it I think...it's just a perfectly normal toy, little devil." Turning his eyes back to the movie, he nodded as she said she'd realised his brother was a little different, though it wasn't as easy to explain...or maybe it was. He didn't know what she was thinking beyond that but he did get time to watch more of what was on the screen. "You say that like I'd give you a choice, Amaris." In truth, he would...probably...but he couldn't stop himself from teasing her.

He did look back down to her when her tone turned softer.
"Yes...days like this...I wouldn't mind more dates, that wouldn't be the worst fate for one like me...you make for good company." He could see that some of what he had said had hurt her a little when he looked into her eyes but he could also see the struggle as she tried to accept it, the effort she put in to try and understand and it made him smile, leaning down he used her hair to lift her head just enough so that he could kiss her on the lips before pushing it back down into his lap. "Sorry in advance for when I break you...but you will come first if that means anything to you. If there is somebody you wish me not to see, seduce...somebody you'd rather I avoid or if I have plans and you need me...I'll be on your side, I'll be with you. Your voice will hold weight...that's how I see it." A little more laughter and he nodded, his hand darting between her thighs as she swatted it away from the first shock to her hip and now flowing with energy as he let a powerful shock spark from his fingertips to her clit, then immediately answered it by sinking his fingers into her. "No...I doubt I will too...reminding you is just so much fun, how could I go more than a few hours without that and not crave it?" He raised his eyebrows at her question. "Is this not enough? You already get to see a side of me that nobody else ever does, ever has...not even with my delightful little sister have I just spent time, holding, petting, talking...that was always more for my brothers than I." He rolled his eyes and tried to think of something that he had never told anybody else though it was hard to really think of anything on the spot, a question only a buttface would ask. "Oh! When I was younger, after hearing Virgil being teased by our little sister I did wonder what it was like, if I was missing out...I asked her to try it on me for a little while, even my brothers don't know...we lasted an hour before I couldn't stop myself from taking back control...I broke the cuffs and pulled her over my knee...she pouted whenever she had to sit that day." He grinned down at her. "Just wasn't for me, but was fun to try and even more fun to 'punish' Sera for it. I believe in turn she might have taken it out on poor Virgil..."

As she spoke of his brothers, and voiced her concerns about Virgil he leaned back and listened, his hand back up to stroking her side again while he looked down at her, the deep purple of his eyes on hers the whole time. He nodded towards the end, a thoughtful look on his face.
"Let's start with Venkas then, he is the most similar to me. Dominant, but in a different way. I like power...I like being in control, I like calling you mine but not as much as he will...I like the physical more. I like to hurt you, you might have noticed...I like your reactions to it, your squeals, whimpers, moans...that is what I crave, I need it, I like seeing you helpless and struggling, I like the physical reactions I can cause and knowing I can do anything I like with you but Venkas...he loves taking care of you. He likes power in a different way, a way might make you feel like you belong to him. He will still enjoy what I do, but not to the same extent, his pleasure will come from making you behave for him where I like you fighting me the whole way. From taking care of you, you might see him as sweeter, cuddlier...he probably won't hurt you as much as I but he still will, I know he still enjoys it to an extent but...it's kind of hard to explain the difference beyond that but you'll see. I can say he will be devoted to caring for you, he will consider you his...and I think he would give up other girls if you asked him to." It really wasn't so easy to explain the difference between them. "I think in human terms, they would call him a 'Daddy Dom', if that makes sense. I doubt you've ever heard the term." His other hand reached down to cup her cheek. "Amaris...I understand. First tell me why you feel you can't be what Virgil needs...tell me what you think he needs. Then I'll tell you what I think Virgil needs...believe it or not I might know him better than even he does...I was close with Sera. What she is...it's kind of a mix between Venkas and I, she will grow up to be as both of us I think, and she talked with all her brothers. She told me she worried about Virgil sometimes, that while he craved being controlled to the point of abuse almost...he needed something else too, something that was even more important to his happiness than that, and it was the one thing she couldn't give him."

Rolling her eyes she rubbed her cheek to his thigh. "I think you're arrogant enough without me stroking your ego." Her voice was playful, despite her refusing to flatter him more. His words made her fall silent, considering. "Perhaps," Amaris hedged, considering his question. She didn't have any issue bringing them to her world, even introducing them to her friends. She was curious how her friends would feel if they knew she was with all three of them. While she considered she felt his hand stroking along her side, the touch sweet. "I think they would be yes." Snorting she shook her head a little. "Mostly correct, I wasn't very outgoing.." Her friends had been closer to himself and his siblings, though in human standards. Nipping at his thigh playfully, Amaris had to admit, her triplets was something she liked the sound of. Smiling at the image he painted she nuzzled against him again, feeling affectionate. "It would be fun, but I think some of my friends wouldn't believe it," a sigh left her "And they'd hit on you... My friends are not bad people, but in a lot of ways they are female, human versions of you and Venkas." Her hand reached up, toying with his hair, "And I don't think you'd be silly enough to flirt back, but I also wouldn't want you or Venkas to become angry with them either."

"You really are gonna count that as watching the movie?" A brow rose. "I don't think either of us more than turned our faces to it." A soft groan left her as she remembered what he had done, the tail pulsating. No matter what Velak said, Amaris refused to believe that he wasn't somehow responsible for the feeling it produced. Though she tried to focus on their talks, she found her mind drifting more frequently than not towards sex.. found herself becoming hornier and hornier. Nipping his thumb again, she gave a soft feline growl. "No, I don't like you any less. Using logic against me is not fair, I couldn't help but worry!" She had accused him of manipulating the toy, but she hadn't asked. "So, you are not responsible for the fact that I am growing increasingly horny, or the feeling?" Her eyes narrowed and she looked up at him, clearly suspicious. "In any way?" His fingers moved lower and she bit her lip. Her legs spread slightly for his fingers and she felt herself blush. She had never thought she'd be so willing to be touched.. She hadn't really given sex much thought before them. She frowned at him, "I don't not want you Velak and I get how things work here, but if for some reason I didn't want to be with you, I would really hope you'd respect that." She shifted some fingers in his hair, pulling him down for a kiss. As his lips came within range she leaned up and kissed him. "I can't see why I wouldn't want to be yours, for the record, so it's not a real danger..." She didn't tell him that if somehow that came to pass, she'd hate him, if he forced her. No matter how good it felt, how he could make her beg, she'd hate him.

"I liked our date," She offered softly as she released his hair turning her attention, well her body back towards the movie. She wasn't paying much attention over all. He returned her trick with his hair, lifting her head to meet her lips again. Amaris kissed him back, lingering for a moment. "That does mean something, Velak. It really does." Amaris made herself a promise to try and not abuse that power he was giving her. The first shock had been painful, just along her skin, but faded quickly. This time when Velak's hand slipped between her legs, fingers nibbling finding her clit, the zap of electricity made her cry out in pain, his fingers already inside her. Moaning she closed her eyes, lifting her hips into his hand. Her thighs closed around his hand and she whimpered, feeling needy. "It does mean a lot, Velak." Her words were sincere, despite the fact that she was gently humping his hand. Amaris knew she should feel shame, but she didn't. He was an incubus, she was whatever she was.. The way she answered him was.. natural.. Right? "I see, that doesn't seem like something you'd have liked. Though, that was mean... She only did what you asked."

He pulled his hand free and she whined softly.
"I was using that..'' Pouting she tried to focus on his question, answering him. When she fell silent, he answered her. She listened as he had, focusing on him, the movie all but forgotten. She didn't quite understand, but she tried to as Velak explained how Venkas differed from him. A smile curled on Amaris' lips and she shook her head. "I get that, thank you for trying." His hand moved to her cheek and she turned her head, kissing his palm. "Well, I am not Juliette. She scares me." Looking up at him she lifted a hand, cupping his cheek in return. "I think he wants someone like you, and I don't know if I have it in me to be like you. More, to get pleasure from the pain..." She hoped he understood, it was never something she'd imagined for herself. She didn't mind it in him, hell Amaris was growing fond of it in Velak.. "If that makes sense. I would want to be something he wants... And I am just unsure that I can be like you, like Sera or Juliette."

Velak laughed as she nuzzled his thigh and told him she didn't want to further stroke his ego, which to him just wasn't a problem...his ego was big enough that it was beyond needing to be stroked, he was far more interested in how she reacted to the notion of he and his brothers visiting the human world with her, meeting her friends and letting her show them off. "Only a perhaps? Is the sexy little devil ashamed of us? Embarrassed to introduce us to her friends?" While he was talking he was petting her...he liked this, it wasn't something he did often but then he didn't usually spend a great deal of time talking with his lovers beyond checking that they were okay...if they needed that. Aftercare...it was a concept he was familiar with, Venkas had chastised him enough for being lax on it but it was also something that most monsters simply didn't need or even want...because of how their world was and what they expected they found it easy to shrug a rough session or even an actual rape off as just something that happened but with Amaris he was finding he could come around to Venkas' way of thinking. He cared for her...more than was reasonable when he thought about it, more than he ever had for anybody that wasn't his family. "Just think how jealous they will be...I don't mean to brag but...I'm quite handsome so seeing me on your arm, well...and I don't think my brothers are bad looking either." He smirked as though he was daring her to say something about them being triplets, electricity dancing between his fingertips as he smiled down at her. "I wouldn't be angry with them, and I might flirt back a little...just a little...but for you, I wouldn't touch them, Amaris. That's more than any other girl would get from me too...lucky devil."

He shook her head, sighing in a playful manner at her complaint about the movie.
"I did watch a lot of it...I can multitask you know, I can fuck your sweet little ass and enjoy the pretty woman and the charming old man at the same time, I even enjoyed it." His hand was running over her body again. "Like when she spent all of his money at the other store because of the prissy bitches that wouldn't accept her." As she nipped his thumb he gave her the most innocent smile, like he had no idea what she was talking about. "I'm doing nothing to the toy in your rear...that's all on you Amaris. Maybe you shouldn't be thinking such dirty thoughts." The fact that he wasn't lying made it more entertaining for him...sure, he had chosen that toy to use but it was her mind that activated it, every time she thought of something sexual it would pulsate and with him being an Incubus...he had ways of keeping her thinking about sex even though he was suppressing his aura for now. "And I did finish inside your ass...most of my bodily fluids are an aphrodisiac, comes with being what I am, so that is a little side effect you'll just have to bear...must be so terrible, being horny whenever you're around us." His fingers had found their way down to her sex, her thighs had parted for him, so eager when she had seemed to hate him so much once. He preferred this...most girls could hate him but not her, not Amaris. "Of course I would respect your wishes..." His eyes met hers, a serious look. "I want you to still enjoy being with me, to spend time with me...sexually and otherwise but you will have a choice. If you decide you can't be with me...I will hate it, I will drown my sorrows in other ways but I'll leave you to my brothers...as painful as it might be."

His eyes were on the movie but the smile was still present as she told him she was enjoying their date. In truth, he had cut a lot of what he wanted to do to her, the rougher, more sadistic side that wanted her shackled to the wall while he took his time making her whimper, maybe drawing out some delicious tears...but he'd wanted to show her that he wasn't just an asshole, for Amaris it mattered a lot and her opinion of him was one he found mattered too. Next time...next time he had her all to himself he could show her what being with him sexually was truly like and she could decide if it was something she could handle...in the meanwhile his fingers toyed with her, occasionally giving her a jolt of electricity to remind her that he wasn't always sweet.
"I'm glad...it's not an easy thing for me to give up, but for you...I think you're worth it." He smirked as her thighs closed around his hand. "Mmm...somebody is horny again so soon? Poor little devil...just think how good it would be to have my cock slide into this tight cunt right now, think how good it would feel to be filled...to feel my power working on you, electricity flowing through my shaft and into you like a lightning rod, the pain, the pleasure..." He was deliberately trying to activate the toy in her rear again. "No, it wasn't something I enjoyed but I did want to try it, I like trying new things...and I don't think it was mean. She teased me, hurt me...I just gave it back to her tenfold..." A soft chuckle sounded from him. "I think I'm the only one she ever really submitted to...and I never went too far, only teased." When he did pull his hand away he laughed at her response, licking one of his fingers clean where she could see it before pushing the other into her mouth, letting her suck it clean. "I know, but you can wait. I like you being horny...let's call it a kink of mine." Letting her explain how she felt she wouldn't be what Virgil needed after his long-winded, confusing explanation of the difference between Venkas and himself, he offered her a sympathetic smile. "Do you think I don't feel that with you? What if I can't be what you need? Venkas may be a better match...but I want you too. Not just sexually...but my tastes...and you call me an asshole frequently, I don't take it to heart but if it's how you feel..."

His own issues could wait though, first he wanted to give his opinion about Virgil.
"Well first of all...what if you can be like Sera and I?" His hand found her hair, letting his fingers slide through it, trying to comfort her a little. "What if you find you enjoy a little sadism? It wouldn't be unheard of...it doesn't have to be physical pain either, I like denying girls, making them beg...you could be quite sadistic like that but pain is good as well...so reserve that feeling until you've tried," His hand found her cheek next, cupping it, keeping her facing him, thumb brushing over her lip. "Second, that's not all he needs. More than anything I believe Virgil craves being owned...it's not as easy as it is for me, I go where I please, do what I want, my freedom is just incidental and I enjoy it...he wants to belong to somebody, to feel like they adore him, care for him...make him suffer sure, but if you let him Virgil will give you his all, his devotion. He will do anything for you, let you do anything to him and be perfectly happy if only you tell him he's yours, call him good and give him affection." He chuckled softly. "Making him your little bitch and making him suffer would do a lot for his happiness too...but the former is more important." He glanced towards the clock on the wall. They had a couple more hours before they should be getting back to their dorm. "So somebody like me isn't what he needs...even if he'd enjoy it short term. Anyway...since somebody complained, I think you should put on another movie." He gestured to the screen, the second movie had just started the end credits. "And this one we only watch...no distracting me by parking that cute little butt on my dick, no teasing me with that delicious body of yours or even the questions...just let me pet you and share these human treats with you while we watch it." He smacked her rear sharply. "Go on, go put something you like on and let's finish our date."

"Ashamed? No. Not even embarrassed." Amaris felt that was important to clarify. Their casual closeness, the way he stroked along her body, it was soothing. Amaris didn't know that this was something he only did with her. It would have made the touches all the more special to her. "You sure about that?" She teased as he claimed he didn't mean to brag. A soft snort left her, "Velak, hate to break this to you, you're triplets. You all look alike for the most part." They didn't, not really. It was more than their eyes, the colors that shone in them. It was how they handled themselves, their mannerisms and personality. While yes, they were all tall, built, all three bore white hair and as far as she could recall they were all similarly endowed. That for her was where their similarities ended. She made a soft mmm noise when Velak said he wouldn't be mad at her friends and the only thing to stop him from bedding them was her. It took her a long moment to not answer him sarcastically. Amaris knew the offer was a sincere one, one to make her feel better... So the gee thanks dripping with annoyance wouldn't have helped either of them. After a few more moments she pressed a kiss to Velak's thigh, "Lucky indeed, to have entranced an Incubus Prince." Amaris' voice was playful, borderline loving.

"Well that makes one of us then!" She hadn't watched it, oddly enough, something else had held her focus. It hadn't just held it, no, it had demanded it. Velak knew something he wasn't quite telling her. She knew it, though when he revealed that his semen, currently stoppered in her ass by the tail, was an aphrodisiac, Amaris growled and the tail flicked in an annoyed way. "I think you're dancing around the subject on purpose to avoid telling me!" Velak's words, touches.. not helping her. Each dirty though she had made it pulse. It wasn't horrible, being around them and their aura. Firstly she didn't feel it like others did, she knew that. It was part of what had drawn them to her, that immunity. However, when she did feel it, it just felt inconvenient unless they were alone. That thought brought something up and she shifted some. "Velak.. In BDSM are there limits?" Amaris didn't know much about it, but she seemed to remember there were limits.. If he was willing, she wanted to put a few limits into place.

"I really don't think you have to worry. You're willing to work with me on the partners aspect.. and I you. I think if we both keep trying, there will be no need for such a thing." Amaris was being honest. She really didn't think it would come down to it. He would hurt her, in ways he didn't mean and she would likely do the same. Neither on purpose... but they could make up and cuddle, fuck, whatever was needed to repair the pain the caused. It would likely be impossible to avoid those unintentional hurts, Amaris knew that as a fact. She wouldn't let them chase her away from him. Velak, she had come to realize would be worth fighting to stay with. She felt, hoped that he felt the same when it came to her. They had both fallen silent in thought when his fingers slipped inside her and she gave a whine and then a growl at his words. "I don't think you feel sorry for me at all." She knew he didn't as he painted a picture in her mind. Squirming on the couch she moaned softly, eyes closing as the plug throbbed and her own desires arced painfully. Trying to focus, Amaris' voice was breathy when she answered him. "That is really mean Velak!" Though, his sister likely wouldn't see it quite the same way she did. In her eyes it was indeed mean and though Sera had not been happy, there was doubt in her mind that she'd have found it mean.

His question gave her pause and she blinked. She hadn't considered it, hadn't thought it a worry for him.
"Is that something you're really worried about?" There was a clear not of surprise in her voice. For some reason Amaris had thought him above such a worry... though thinking on it now, that seemed silly. Reaching up, she cupped his cheek. "Velak, if you are willing to work with me, I will work with you." She smiled softly. "I may not be human, but I was raised as one. It means I have some issues, as you know... But the really simple answer is, I trust you. I trust you to hurt me, to listen to me if I feel its too much... to cuddle me after, care for me. I don't think you'd leave it to your brothers.. But that is not an option. You care for my hurts, my pain that you cause." That would help her accept the pain, make it better. Though he'd not really hurt her, she knew he wanted to... craved it and it would be something she needed to find a way to accept. His own hand cupped her cheek and hers fell as his thumb brushed her lips. A kiss was pressed to his thumb as she listened. She was quiet the whole time and only once he'd stopped telling her about what Virgil needed, what might help her be what he needed. "Do you think tomorrow, if I started ordering him around he'd fall in line?"

When he pointed out he movie had ended she made a soft sound of annoyance of having to leave the warmth of his wing. "Mmmmn... fine... I will brave the cold for a movie." Sitting up, Amaris paused for a moment before leaning in and kissing him. This kiss was sweet, innocent even. A sign of the growing love she felt for him. Only after that kiss did she rise and put in a new movie. This one was Aladdin, in part because of his genie friend... in part because she thought he might like it. Coming back to him, she curled back up along the couch, head on his lap. "You know, I have an idea." She spoke as the opening credits played. "We should transform my room into a date room. It will have blankets, a bed... we can get a TV and maybe a game system. It will play DVDs and games.. Get a fridge and then we have have human treats. What do you think?"

"Are you certain? I wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of your friends, you know?" Even as he said it he was clearly smirking, she wouldn't even need to look up at him to see it, it was in his tone. "Make you blush by slipping my hand into your panties...if we let you wear any that day...or pull you to me for a kiss by your hair, pin you up against a wall in front of them and press my lips to yours..." Making it crystal clear that he felt that would actually be entertaining for him, he was still idly stroking and petting her as they spoke. "We're triplets? Fine...but I'm definitely the more handsome one, right?" It did make him wonder what her friends were like, just how bad could they really be? He knew she said she was more reserved than them, though if he and his brothers had any say in it she likely wouldn't be for much longer, not in a place like Lyceum Echidna...but what did that mean for the rest of her friends? It was in human terms, and that was just a scale that Velak wasn't very familiar with at all. "Now now...I think you have entranced more than one Incubus Prince...forget how they will feel seeing me on your arms, but all three of us? I cannot wait to see." He chuckled darkly. "And how about your parents? How will they feel meeting us? I don't mind being polite to them...but it might cost you. Saaaay...a spank on that delightful ass of yours for every word I have to say to them." More laughter as she eluded to not watching the movie, and he toyed with her hair. "Not my fault, we will have to train you. If you get used to having your rear filled and bouncing in my lap, then you'll be able to focus on the movies we watch much better, don't you think?"

Currently she was being distracted in a different way, by the plug currently pulsating in her rear. He shook his head while smirking at her, trying his best to keep up the playful denial while letting her torment herself. The soft growl and the way she flicked her tail spoke of annoyance but he was pretty sure she was taking it in the playful, teasing way it was meant to be taken. "Me? Avoid telling you something that is making you make the most delightful sounds? Heaven forfend..." His touches had become more sexual at this point to keep those dirty thoughts in her mind, to keep her from making it pulse, and while his aura would normally make anybody around him aroused his semen was so much more potent. Her question gave him pause for thought, wondering what she had in mind though he nodded almost immediately. "With willing partners, for sure...even I don't do things they don't like, unless I'm...well, unless I'm raping somebody, and I very rarely do that..." He was dicey around that subject, technically it had been done to her already by them but this wasn't about that. "If there is something you never want me to do to you, just tell me, I'll do my best to adhere to your limits, we all will. Others though...I can't promise any monster that gets it's hands on you will be so compliant." She at least consoled him a little on his concerns that maybe he just wouldn't be right for her, that she would request he never touch her again, not be with her, have to just watch as Venkas and Virgil fulfilled her needs...which was a very real fear of his since his tastes and preferences could very much turn her against him. They already had, remembering their fights from earlier. "I'm glad...I don't want to lose you Amaris...I'd do a lot to keep you as mine...partly mine at least...but I also don't want to change who I am too much. Around you, I can be like this...I like it, actually, but it isn't completely me, I will need to find others to sate those needs too. Like I said, Venkas might be better for a long term lover than I am, and Virgil will be devoted to you just as much...but please don't think I ever care about you any less than my siblings." His eyes were on hers. "I will care for you just as much, in my own way."

Ignoring her calling him mean again, he nodded in response to her question. "It is...a big fear of mine, with you. I've never had to face it with anybody...nobody else I've really cared to keep in my life like this." Her hand on his cheek and her words definitely helped to soothe him and he was able to smile again, looking at her with affection in his eyes. "I will...I promise, I'll always look after you, especially if I hurt you." His touches had become far less sexual and now his hand was on her cheek too, stroking gently. "I'll never just leave you hurt...like I couldn't leave you with the werewolf. I care for you far too much, Amaris." Her kiss on his thumb and her question made him smile, and he nodded enthusiastically. "Try it. Don't ask him to do anything...tell him, command him. Tell him what you want and if I know my brother, he will be putty in your hands and you can shape him any way you like." He pulled down her bottom lip with his thumb, letting it snap back into place as he released it. "It might be a nice change for you, with both Venkas and I calling the shots." Pulling his wing up while she went to change the movie after the soft kiss which left his heart racing a little, a contrast to how he would normally kiss but with her it felt right, he happily watched her rear as she bent to change the video tape, the demon tail he'd given her moving in response to her thoughts. He was horny again...but he was always horny, he wanted her to be too when they parted, when their date was over, for once he wasn't just being selfish. He had plans at first to take her one more time but if he left her wanting she would be that much more needy when it came to Virgil...he thought it might be easier for her to give him orders if she wanted something, like an orgasm, plus teaching her that denying your partner could be very fun indeed didn't hurt. Despite his normal attitude...Velak cared deeply for his family. Covering her with his wing again he was back to petting her in no time. "I love that idea...I'm sure my siblings will too, we can help if you like...though..." He grinned playfully. "Sounds like somebody has decided to stay already, and it only took one date."

He turned his attention to the movie, idly petting her through the entire thing, feeding her some of the popcorn while helping himself to it and only speaking to ask one more question. "Where do you think we can find some of these human things? Games and such? Maybe a visit to your home is called for sooner, rather than later, hmm?" He left her with that while they watched, trying the skittles and other human treats and it felt like no time at all had passed, laughing at the silly blue genie and the evil wizard, the princess and her tiger...before the movie was over. He had a huge grin on his face, and looked down at the girl in his lap. "I loved it...humans are so inventive...that's not at all what a genie is like here, I can promise you that, but I enjoyed the silly way he spoke very much, I even liked the bird." Pulling his wing back, he glanced at the clock, then gently eased her head from his lap while he rose and sought out their clothing, tossing her small shorts to her. "Hmm...come here." Half dressed, he didn't wait for her but walked to her, reaching behind her and touching the plug, sending a small shock through it. "There...you can make the tail go away now if you like, or remove it. Keep it, my gift to you, any tail you imagine it can probably make. Oh...and it pulsed every time you had dirty thoughts....pervert." He smirked and continued getting dressed. "Now, if you would just let me escort you back to our room, then our date will be over...I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, little devil." It wouldn't take them long to get back, just around a ten minute walk and Venkas would still be out, preparing his own date, Virgil still passed out on the bed.

Embarrass her? There had been no doubt in her mind that they would do just that. Either unintentionally or on purpose. Well... Only Velak would be on purpose. Something told her Venkas and Virgil would be on their best behavior. The thought path though left her wondering what their best behavior looked like exactly. Would it match her idea, or be something far looser in terms. It was making her head hurt, so she pushed the thoughts aside. "They might ask if they need to call the cops," the idea amusing her, "Because it would be so far out of the normal for me. They might think you forced me, hypnotized me." A giggle left her, and she turned her head, looking up at him. "I wouldn't mind you pinning me to a wall and kissing me, but perhaps not in front of my friends. I really don't think they'd understand." Amaris really didn't think they would, but they might be polite enough to not comment that the wall flower of the group, as Velak had put it, had become a whore. Another laugh and she wrinkled her nose. "I can't answer that, you know it! You'd tell them and it might hurt Virgil's feelings!"

His jokes were answered back playfully, though Amaris wondered if he was serious about the spanking. It seemed like something he'd do. It would have been a lie to not say it made her both a little pouty and a little excited. They were slowly breaking her. As they had cuddled, talked, Amaris had expressed her desire for their play to be kept to him, his brothers and not in public. She understood he might like that, and in small ways she was okay trying, but nothing overtly sexual in public. I made her feel uneasy. Amaris had sat up and pressed a kiss to his lips, soft and sweet when he mentioned the rape. She understood to him, it hadn't been as bad as it had been to her. That in his eyes it had been acceptable, normal and she doubted that many refused their bed... In truth, she couldn't see rape really being a thing in their world because it was widely accepted as a part of their world. She even reassured him, being as honest as she could be... She was still worried, but that was fading. Odd as it might be, with them, she felt like she belonged. She liked being theirs. She explained she was still nervous about other encounters like the one with the werewolf... But if she spent her time with them most of the time, she'd be safe. Worst case, was she to be raped again, she knew her triplets would help her erase the bad memory.

A little part of her heart melted as Velak told her that he'd never felt this way before, that he'd make sure to care for her after, if he hurt her.. when he hurt her. She'd pulled his hand to her mouth and she'd pressed a kiss to his palm. Her sweetness tempering his own sadistic ways, as she slowly wormed her way into his heart and in turn, he hers. Her smile had been shy when he suggested that she just try it with Virgil, giving her tips on how to handle him. Amaris appreciated it and she knew she could pepper him with questions once she knew Virgil and his needs better.

"Hey now..." She smiled and nodded some. "Honestly Velak, promise to not tell them?" When he cocked a brow and nodded, she smiled. "I was worried about us. You and me. About... our fight. About our differences." She motioned to the room with a hand. "This though.. and even going easier on me tonight, showing me this side that no one else sees?" Her smile was beautiful. "Velak, it means so much to me. I think this, you... made my mind up for me. I will still have my dates with Virgil, Venkas.. And I will enjoy them. But I was far less worried. The only fear about staying has nothing to do with you three. It's the others who will see like you did, which is normal here... and take. Like the werewolf.. That scares me." Honesty was the best path here. "But even then, I will have you and your brothers to comfort me. Perhaps one day even love me." Cuddled into him she smiled and nodded. "Maybe rather than leave permanently, we can go on a mini vacation?" They could try other foods, bring back their favorites and really make her room a haven for the four of them. A place where their world would meet hers. She could show them other movies, games, music... all of it. And they would in turn teach her more about their world. Perhaps take her to see more of it.

The movie had been fun and she'd been fed, teased as she sang to every song and when in the end he said he liked it, she had beamed at him. Trying to ignore the small pang of jealousy that flared.
"His voice actor is in another movie I like, I will have to show you that one next!" They had begun to get dressed when he demanded she come to him and then, impatient as he was, he'd crossed the distance to her. Her eyes flickered to him and she smiled shyly. "I like the tail you gave me," There was, much like everything about Amaris, that sweetness in her voice. He would know then and there, she'd never change the shape. She'd always have a little devil tail. Gasping she slapped his arm, hard. "You buttface! Your cum is like horny juice and you made it react to the thoughts YOU helped place in my mind!" She finished dressing and she moved to Velak, rising on her toes she kissed him. Slowly she pulled back, "I wouldn't trade this date for anything. I loved it, thank you Velak."

Their walk back was filled with playful talk, dirty talk and their bodies brushing against one another. She was laughing as they entered the room, though the sound died in her throat at the sight of Virgil on the bed.
"Virgil!" She was by his side, a hand moving to his cheek. Alarm, fear all rising in her. "Velak," Her voice breaking... Amaris felt responsible and even if he'd enjoyed it, he was a wreck now. Velak's name had been a demand for help, for comfort... to make this better... all of it, none of it... Tears made her ever shifting eyes mist over.

Velak had openly laughed when she said they might call the cops, it was something he did know about from his first class in human studies earlier that day, the human world often had people called the police who would uphold the broader rules, and cops was the slang term. "Are you saying they would think I have broken the rules in your world? Kidnapped you? Hypnotised you?" He grabbed her hair and forced her to look into his eyes. "That can be arranged...I can make you so compliant...force you to do everything I say without question, call me Master, be my pet and remove those silly human thoughts and concerns..." His eyes glowed as he flexed his power, making his aura of lust return...then started laughing and released her hair. "Only joking." He was laughing, almost giggling at his own joke, clearly amused with himself. "That's not one of our powers, though it might be something we can look into. Vampires, those are the ones you want to watch out for with the hypnotism, tricky little bastards." He smiled down at he once he stopped laughing, a stroking his fingers through her hair. "I would much rather you be my willing slut anyway, my sexy, gorgeous, compliant little devil who does what I want because she's outrageously aroused...and because if she doesn't, I'll hurt her." He slid his hand down her body and pinched her nipple roughly. "Actually, I'm going to do that anyway..."

Their conversation continued along a similar path with Velak teasing her, toying with her and a few moments of sweetness as he couldn't stop running his hands over her, being more tender than rough for the most part. He'd agreed to nothing in public when they visited the human world, and that he wouldn't take her in their world, not in public, but he had sought a compromise...wanting to be able to at least touch her, maybe in class, if he was discreet since he had a thing for teasing and fingering, seeing if she would be able to hold back her moans and whimpers while he sadistically toyed with her...and he knew that Venkas had similar tastes when it came to teasing. She'd soothed him a little when they had talked about rape, the gentle kiss helping him to feel better though in truth he still had mixed feelings, not feeling guilty for something that in his world was just so natural. The kiss to his palm that followed had seemed to come right when he was baring his feelings to her, something he rarely did, not even his brothers really knew how he thought though he suspected they could read his true feelings a whole lot better than most; it had been Sera he had confided in back home. He'd chuckled when she had asked him not to tell the others. "You mean I shouldn't brag that you've already decided to stay? I don't know if I should feel honoured or not...on the one hand I'm proud that I've managed to change your mind about leaving but on the other...this suggests I was one of the reasons you would have left..." Listening to her reasoning had made more sense and he nodded. "Others will want you...it's just the way of our world, but we have our own tenets. The sentient monsters here will not truly harm you...it may hurt, they will take what they please from you and many other things, but your life will be yours and you will be released when they are done...there are others, less sentient or in the badlands where the rebels are but I doubt you will ever go there...just don't wander out of the school without one of us, or at least somebody you trust to protect you." He chuckled softly. "We weren't joking about the trolls...horny beasts with an insatiable sex drive, 12 foot tall and living in the mountains surrounding the school...I wouldn't go near there without a guard unless you like the idea of living in a cave with at least 2 foot of cock inside you at all times...and I mean all times." His warning, while sounding a little flippant, was very real and his tone suggested the same. "Some trolls are at least sentient, but not those ones. There are places like that all over our world, we will teach you where not to go."

As the movie had come to a close he had smiled at her suggestion. "Yes, a vacation to your world! I'll visit the travel guide tomorrow while you're no doubt being tended to by my brother, get some of your currency, find the best way to get there temporarily. I like this idea...and it goes well with turning your room into the perfect little human part of our world." He had pulled her up for a kiss again. "You must visit our home too, I can promise your safety there, though I doubt my brothers will leave your side any more than I would." He had plans now but Venkas was better at this than he was, he would have to talk with his brother too. Through the animated movie they watched he had continued to pet her and laughed at the end, nodding when she suggested others. "I would like that...maybe my brothers can join us for that one...even I would hate to keep this side of you to myself." He'd felt a swell of happiness when she said she'd keep the tail he gave her, grinned when she had slapped his arm and kissed her sweetly when he had been told she had enjoyed his date. "I wouldn't trade this for anything either, little devil." He smiled and chuckled as the kiss broke. "The tail is modelled after a succubus one, not like ours, if you want tricks for it you'd need to talk to Sera or another like her...they are a little different from us." Finishing dressing, he had his arm around her the entire way home right until they poured through the door to their dorm, laughter dying in the air as she saw Virgil. Velak frowned when he looked down at his brother as Amaris ran to him on the bed, cupping his cheek. This was the first time he'd seen one of his kind taken by another monster, Virgil was a rare case of a submissive Incubus and it didn't happen often, and this was their first year in the school. Back home nobody would dare, a Prince of their region...here, Velak had known it would happen, Virgil could defend himself but against a pretty, Dominant monster girl? He wouldn't have even tried...but this...he was covered in welts and bruises, the marks of a cane there, even on his now flaccid cock there were bruises and a strange blue thread tied around it. He didn't know how he felt...seeing him this injured, even knowing he would be fine, was this what Virgil wanted, or had it gone too far?

Slowly, the injured Incubus stirred, turning into the touch at his cheek as Velak responded to Amaris calling his name, sitting on the bed beside her, an arm around her.
"He's okay...we are tough, it's not as bad as it looks, maybe a few days to recover..." It seemed Virgil might be missing his date, and that didn't make Velak happy at all, he had demanded to go first but he loved his brothers, loved sharing with them, he didn't want them to miss their own times especially after his had been so wonderful. "Brother, are you okay? I can make the spider suffer for you, twice as much as this if you'd like...I would keep her for days..." There was a growl to his voice and Virgil's sounded hoarse when he spoke. "Amaris...Velak...I...I'm okay. It looks worse than it is..." He smiled softly, looking up at Amaris who he knew was the one who was the most concerned. "She wanted you...after you confronted her, but I wouldn't let her. Be careful around her okay? She still wants you..." He chuckled at Velak's words, his voice still hoarse. "No...you don't need to hurt her...I...didn't hate it..." Tears were starting to fill his eyes, making the vibrant blue pools shimmer and glow as he nuzzled into Amaris' touch, trying to keep the hurt from his voice as he looked up at her, clearly pained by something. "She...Amaris she..." He whimpered...it was a stark contrast to how he had just told them it was okay, that he didn't want Velak to hurt her, that he was alright. "She wouldn't...I didn't want to share, to not be her only one...so she kicked me out...she wouldn't let me stay the night..." Fighting back the tears and he leaned into Amaris, seeking comfort.

The date was vanishing as she took Virgil in. She felt Velak sit beside her, his arm around her, offering comfort as she watched Virgil. She heard him tell her he'd be okay and she nodded, leaning into him some, taking the much needed comfort from him. The offer to hurt Juliette made Amaris look to him, she understood the offer and her lips brushed Velak's a soft kiss. It was a thank you for the comfort, for the offer.. Her eyes moved back to Virgil as he spoke. His voice was horse and she shifted out of Venkas' grip and moved to pour him a glass of water from a chilled pitcher. The pitchers were magic, and the water inside was cold and endless. Carefully she moved back to the bed and shifted onto it, but only after she had prodded Velak to the headboard. Crawling into his lap, she gently pulled Virgil into her lap, so he was sitting up some. "Drink, Virgil." There was no request, but a command, remembering Venkas' lessons on the incubus in her lap.

Nodding her brushed his hair from his face.
"I will be careful, I promise." Cradling him in her arms she gently insisted he drink. Only stopping when the cup was drained. The tears that welled in his eyes cut her to the core and she smiled, though it didn't reach her eyes as he nuzzled against her hand stroking his face. "Oh, baby..." her voice was soft and she cuddled him closer. She understood why this would be so awful, it had been something she and Velak had talked about. After care, not sending her to one of his brothers. She wanted him to care for her. Juliette had hurt him, so bad... and then tossed him out like garbage. Anger ate at her and her winged tattoo began to glow with her anger. "Well, I will take care of you. You're safe here, cared for." Turning she whispered to Velak and after a moment he was slipping from the bed to help her. Though before he headed to the bathroom, he had taken a moment to look at her glowing back and then her eyes. They were like liquid quicksilver.... Without a word he went to the bathroom, starting a bath and Amaris was gently propping Virgil up. "I'm going to remove the web.." She didn't know that she shouldn't be able to until the power vanished, but when her fingers brushed it, her anger flaring again and it crumbled against her touch.

It stood out as odd, but she pushed it aside, gently helping Virgil to his feet. The pair of them slowly made their way to the bathroom and she gave Velak a smile as he moved to help her with Virgil, the tub filled with steaming water and Epsom salt. The faint scent of lavender reaching her nose as she stripped down and slid into the water. It was hot, almost feverishly so, but she trusted Velak to know what would help Virgil. She held her hands for Virgil and they slowly transitioned him into the tub. Before Velak could leave she caught his hand and pulled him down into a hard kiss. Their night hadn't been forgotten, but she had other things on her mind. Not even the glow of her wings was paid heed as she pulled Virgil into her arms.
"I have you, you're safe." Her words were soft and she just held him in the warm water.

Her head rested against Virgil's and she closed her eyes, humming to him softly. It was a song from her childhood, sweet and soft. She didn't know how else to help him. She wished she could just erase the marks from him. Juliette didn't deserve a second longer on his skin. Her lips pressed to Virgil's temple and she whispered softly to him. The glow on her back was becoming brighter and slowly leaking into the water. She could see the glowing liquid, swirling around them. She thought to call Velak back, but before she drew the breath she watched as the glowing water moved to Virgil. It slipped along his body, whorls and spirals of glowing light covering his body. He'd feel warm, from the bath, but the marks were cool, like ice along his body. The bright glowing water faded into his skin, seeking out the pain, the damage, healing it. She couldn't see the injuries fading, but she began to feel dizzy, swaying in place slightly.

"I have you," Amaris whispered. Her eyes were feeling heavy... "So sleepy." Her eyes felt like lead and she struggled to keep her eyes open. The power expended had healed Virgil completely, but it had a price. Amaris would be asleep seconds later, curled around Virgil. They'd find it hard to make her release him, forcing Virgil to be the one to carry her. Amaris would sleep soundly until the morning, not that the triplets knew this. How could they? Her breathing was strong, as was her heart... So at least that wasn't a worry.

Velak watched as Amaris looked after Virgil, smiling. He didn't think his brother was in danger, he felt something...a little sadness when he heard Virgil say she had kicked him out, he didn't think it was just aftercare he was missing though...looking at his brother it felt like he liked the spider...he'd refused Velak's offer to hurt her and despite the clear pain his body was in that wasn't what seemed to hurt him the most. He handed Amaris the pitcher of water, held her, squeezed her shoulder as she cared for Virgil, thinking to himself that at least his brother had this...Amaris was doing a more than wonderful job caring for him while his emotions were high and he even chuckled, very quietly, as she told Virgil to drink. Not asked, she told him, and of course his dear sibling didn't argue, didn't question it, just put his lips to the glass without taking his eyes off of Amaris, trusting that whatever she gave him was for the better. Leaning over he whispered in Amaris' ear as she moved further onto the bed. "You're doing great Amaris...I know you're unsure you can be what he needs...but this is exactly what he needs...your tattoos though, markings, whatever they are...they're glowing, and your eyes...whatever is happening to you, it's happening again." He didn't mind that his date had been pushed from her mind while she took care of Virgil, this was important and he knew she wouldn't forget...he wouldn't either, not after a night like that. The whisper from her was met with a silent nod as Velak left to start the bath, using a few scents and bath salts in there, not that they would do much good for his wounds but they were soothing, they would help him feel just a little bit better. In Amaris' arms, Virgil leaned into her as she held him, finished the water without question and rested his head against her shoulder. "You...have me?" His voice was still hoarse, weak, but he still managed a smile. "Thank you...but I'm okay...it really wasn't that bad, just...hurt a little." At her statement she was going to remove the web he shook his head. "You can't, only she will be able to..." His words trailed off as it crumbled, freeing his shaft and he whimpered as blood rushed through his veins, a strong pain but far from the worst he had felt.

Virgil looked back up at her eyes in shock, the silver making him gasp.
"Amaris...how did you do that? Even I couldn't...none of us could..." Just what was she, truly? Helped into the bathroom, trying his best not to lean on Amaris too much he was helped into the bath his brother had run for him, smiling weakly in gratitude to Velak as he helped him, easing him down into the hot water with a long, blissful sigh. The tub was huge, more than big enough for at least a dozen people but he found himself leaning against the wall of it right by where Amaris was, wanting to be close, emotions at an all time high he felt connected to her, he didn't want to move any further away from her than he had to. Velak, on his way out to give them some privacy, laughed as he was yanked back into Amaris' grip, groaned as she pressed her lips to his and smiled as the kiss broke, bringing a hand up to her cheek. "Don't worry, I know this isn't the ending we wanted for the night, but he needs you, I can find my own way back to my bed. Take care of him, I have more than enough memories of you in my lap to keep me warm while I sleep." Leaving her in the bath with Virgil, he found his way back to his bed as Virgil leaned against her and nodded, closing his eyes. He was still tired...so tired, exhausted, and in her arms he was quickly finding he didn't have the energy to stay awake and savour this, listening to the song she was humming, the strange tune. Just as he was starting to drift off he could see the light in front of his eyelids, strong enough to make him open them. The water around him...glowing as it swirled around them and surrounded him, clinging to his wounds...the warmth through his body and the icy cold of those wounds felt alien, strange, and he looked up to her. "Amaris what are you doing? How..." She seemed shocked herself, watching as the glowing parts of the water seemed to seek out his welts and bruises and he shifted, getting closer to her as she suddenly seemed so tired. "Amaris? Are you okay? What's wrong, what's happening, I..." He didn't understand, didn't have the focus to even think about it as she seemed to slip into unconsciousness.

Virgil rested his head against her breasts while he watched the water as it acted strangely and closed his own eyes, slipping back into a deep sleep for the next few hours. Waking at some time in the night he felt...different. He still ached, his body felt stiff, but as he shifted to make sure the girl holding him was okay, there was no spike of pain, no flaring up of his wounds. Slowly untangling himself from her as best he could, which wasn't much, a glance down his body showed him that most of his wounds were fading, almost gone completely already. His kind healed fast...but not this fast, he had expected to carry those marks for days, not hours. Frowning, not at the loss of them but at not understanding, he managed to lift Amaris, finding he had at least some of his strength back, enough for this at the very least. As they stepped out of the tub he spoke the words which would send a flash of heat through the room, not burning but drying them, a convenience for when the students didn't wish to use a towel, more of the complex magic that ran through the entire building, standing and letting it soak into them as he looked down at the sleeping beauty in his arms.
"Just what are you, Amaris?" Still asleep, dead to the world, he smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips to hers, stealing a kiss. "Whatever you are...thank you for looking after me...I wish it had been you who had taken me...I'd have been able to fall asleep in your arms, happily." Slowly, still aching, still finding all his energy wasn't back, he carried her to his bed. Velak was sleeping soundly in his, Venkas had returned at some point in the night and he too was fast asleep, a smile on his lips and the clothes he had picked out for Amaris folded on his bedside table, along with a piece of paper folded so that nobody would be able to see what was on it. Laying down in bed, Virgil brought her down with him, curling into her, it was he that held her this time as he closed his eyes and let sleep take him again.

Last edited:
The feeling as she had passed out had been non existent, she hadn't had time to process what was happening. Amaris had no idea what was happening, no way of knowing that her power, whatever she was, was leaking from her in glowing rivulets and that it was that power that sapped her strength. She had simply gone from being awake to not. Even as the bath water around them cooled, she hadn't stirred. Nor when Virgil lifted her from the water and carried her to bed. She hadn't dreamt until she was held in his arms. Then, her dreams were sweet, fleeting. Her plug was still firmly in her rear and the succubus tail slowly formed as she slept. The reason was simple, her dream was of her date with Velak. The length of blue power swished behind her playfully and her dream faded but the tail did not. Her dreams were a beautiful kaleidoscope of colors, memories. Things she both remembered and didn't. One dream in particular of her flying around the sky, her father behind her laughing, chasing her through endless blue, her mother watching, her own laughter joining. She'd had pristine white wings, so pure they were almost iridescent. Though the dream would fade once more and with it, the memory of it.

Shifting she yawned and snuggled closer to the warmth that held her. In the restful place between sleep and awake, she lingered. So warm. Slowly, her eyes flickered open had she found herself entangled in arms, her legs faring much the same. Shifting she turned in the arms that held her and she found Virgil sleeping sounding. Her mind stretched back and she remembered Velak and her date and the end of it, finding Virgil. He'd been rough, but now, he seemed fine. Velak had said they healed faster than humans. Resting where she was, she watched Virgil's face while he slept. He looked innocent and of the three of them, he was what she pictured for innocence... But that was not a factual statement. None of them were innocent. Fingers rose to brush his cheek, stroking the softness of his skin. They were all beautiful, there was no question or doubt that they were among the loveliest creatures she'd ever seen.

For a moment Amaris debated letting sleep claim her again, but she shifted and kissed his nose instead.
"Morning," her voice warm. She felt the tail flick behind her and she shifted, seeing the long length behind her. It swayed, contently and she giggled softly. Turning back she found Virgil away and looking at her. Smiling down at him she trailed a finger down his nose. "How do you feel?" It came to her then that she didn't know how she had ended up here. Her head tilted and she frowned slightly. "Not that I mind waking in your arms, but how did we get here?" She tried to pull the night after finding him back to herself and she found nothing but darkness in response. She'd blacked out again? It was the only logical answer but... how.. why? Flopping back against the bed she laid her head across from his own, her eyes taking in the brilliant blue of his gaze. "I blacked out?" The question was soft and she closed her eyes for a moment. "I can't seem to remember and I don't think I was raped by a werewolf this time.." Whatever caused it, it was linked to whatever she was.

Back
Top Bottom