Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lyceum Echidna (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
6A332B0D-CFD4-4160-BF83-48AC97C12401.png

Amaris brushed a stray lock of silver behind her ear as she gazed out the window. Hills and trees breezed by in a blurr, recognizable as such but just barely in the dreary light. She brushed the creamy envelope on her lap, finger tracing the embossed letters Lyceum Echidna scrolled in vibrant green across the front. She had never heard of the school before a week ago and couldn’t recall applying but according to the contents of the envelope it was her best bet.. It seemed highly selective and prestigious. It did help that she was being offered a full ride. At seventeen all of those factors were quite important. No family to speak of she didn’t have many options otherwise either.

Already dressed in her uniform (also provided) the soft fabric clung to her slight frame as if it had been tailored for her. A dress of black with a high collar of deep red. Two front pleats of the same striking red over either thigh with dainty little gold detailing at the apex of each. A jacket was included with gold trim and buttons as well. Currently it was buttoned up to combat the chill of the air. A black leather belt was slung across her hips just below were it fell. A pair of black thigh highs and a simple pair of black boots completed the outfit.

Aris’ skin was almost luminescent with all the dark colors, already pale as it was. Her startling silver blue eyes and silver hair didn’t help much with the delicate appearance. Being short just made her look more doll like at five two. Glancing back up at the window of the bus, a frown formed between her brows. Silver dense mist thick as pea soup as far as the eye could see. Shadowy shapes flitting past was the only indication they were still moving at all. They had been on the road for hours, long before the sun had come up. The day had been quite miserable weather wise. The sun had not once peeked its head out instead preferring to hide behind grey clouds. Even now, it hid as it sunk in the sky.. It’s darking the only clue given. They had to be arriving soon.

As if summoned by the thought the bus began to slow and came to a gentle stop. The weathered little old lady turned around and chirped out
"We are here dearie!" Standing Aris gathered her suitcase and school bag, peering out into the mist. Heading down the narrow path between the seats she worried at her lower lip. Darkness descended quicker now. "The lights will come on any minute, don’t you fret. Just follow them across the bridge someone will meet you there to take you to your rooms" As she spoke, the little old lady gently pushed Amaris out of the bus and closed the door behind her with a click before heading off, leaving her alone.

Shivering against the cold Amaris squinted into the darkness and gave a little squeak as lights flickered to life just a little before her. At least she wouldn’t be in the dark.. Picking up her things she began to walk, the halos of light just close enough to touch. Still there were no other discernible landmarks, just light.. Mist and darkness.

After what seemed like an eternity the mist seemed to suddenly part and what appeared before her made Aris breath stick in her throat. What she had expected was perhaps ivy lined brick.. But what greeted her was more out of studio ghibli in it’s fantastical appearance. Cream stone was ornately carved. Grand aches and lush green.. She assumed in the darkness little lights glittered about giving her clues to what it might look like in the day. Water weaved between the stone walkways and dark grey and black clouds loomed in the distance as if some great waterfall was generating them.

Her gawking was drawn short by a rather bored cough to her side. The woman was beautiful in her aloof coldness. Black hair waved charmingly down her back and her green eyes were sharp. Dressed in the same uniform she towered over Amaris, easily five nine if not taller.
"Name?" Aris gave her a soft hesitant smile. "Amaris Lupine" The females face never changed as she checked something off on her little box and turned and walked away. Aris scrambled to catch up. Her 'guide' began to speak. "I am sure you have already read your welcoming packet, but the school wishes to stress a few additional rules. You must stay in human form at all times during school hours, there is to be no killing or maiming of any students." Amaris blinked at the back of the woman. She was just joking with her right? Stay in human form? They were human! When she tried to ask she was met with silence. Frowning she followed her up a winding staircase.

Pointed to a door she moved towards it before the chilly guide spoke one last time.
"Classes start in a few minutes, don’t be late.." Thanking the retreating back Aris frowned and rested her hand on the door. Few hours? Wasn’t it night time? Shrugging she pushed the door open and gasped. A large multilevel window shown out into the night sky, old warn stone lined the walls which were adorned with ornate tapestries. Antique furniture was worn but handsome. A desk sat before the large window and several doors lead off to what she could only assume was her bedroom and bathroom. But she didn’t have time to check as she heard the chime of bells warning of the start of classes. On the small side table near the door was her schedule and a map. Dropping her suitcase off she snatched up both and headed out.

It took her some time but Amaris found her way to the first class before the last set of bells went off. Most of the people she had passed had been beautiful like the woman who had shown her to her room, but not all as cold. They laughed and joked with one another as they went. A pang of loneliness struck her, but she pushed that feeling aside, she'd soon make friends right? Entering the large class room just off one of the water paths she took a seat toward the back, pulling out a notebook and a pen, waiting for the teacher to enter.

Venkas had ignored her comment about it not being a request, he had been something they both knew wasn't a request but Venkas could be playful, he even liked it. His hands were still all over her even as she tried to pull away from his touch but he denied her that, it wasn't part of the deal he had offered her. Hands cupped her breasts, ran down to her side, warm and gentle exploration of her beautiful, wonderful body. As she felt drawn to him, Venkas felt drawn to her more so than he ever had before and that in itself was a curious thing for him. He chuckled and kissed her neck softly again. "I didn't offer you any such release, that was Virgil...he's always been a little softer." He kissed her again and his lips moved up to her ears, tongue flicking out to touch to the lobe. "And you got your release...was it not magnificent? Is it wrong that I merely wanted to share being on the brink with you for a while longer?" He laughed softly as he pulled back, looking down at the wings on her back again, the glowing tattoos. "Besides, I'm an Incubus. Breaking your mind and body with sweet, pleasurable torment is what I do, I've never known any other way of life."

Telling him she wasn't a thing to be owned, his tail tightened around her waist and his hands found her neck, resting on her shoulders while his fingers slid around to clasp her throat very gently.
"And yet you're still mine, Amaris." He smiled softly, not that she could see it. "That is your name, correct? There is no point in fighting against it, you do belong to me. And to my brothers, I suppose, but mostly to me. Trust me...I'm the one you want to belong to anyway." He laughed as he leaned down and suddenly scooped her up into his arms, one arm beneath her knees and one supporting her back as he carried her towards a full length mirror. His brothers were starting to stir already. "Velak is a sadist...I mean so am I but he is all about the torture and torment but with none of the aftercare you'd get from me, nor the sweetness. He can still be nice, but he always has an angle, and Virgil...he is too soft. Sometimes I feel he'd make a better pet than owner, but he is what he is, still my brother, still a part of me." He spoke like they were all different parts of the same soul, which in a way was true. "And I am the one who possesses, who will make you feel wanted and loved, look after you when you need it and punish you when you need that...I'm the one who will own you. The one who you will run to when you need comfort." He set her down on the floor, her back facing the floor to ceiling mirror, his eyes on her cute little ass as he looked over her shoulder at it. "See? I didn't do this to you...this is all you. Whatever you are, Amaris, you are magnificent...a true wonder."

She didn't like his answer, but it was true. He hadn't. Virgil had. It took a lot to not pout like a child at the knowledge he was right. It rubbed her the wrong way and she made a small huffy noise. She didn't answer him about her release, of if it was wrong. They had raped her. It wasn't a question it was a fact. Even if she had been able to truly consent, they had rolled her with their power. Even asked, her answer was null and void. "Is raping someone a part of it too" He brought up breaking her, the fact it was all he knew. It was bullshit. Good god they were arrogant. She slapped at his hands as they cupped her breasts, though that seemingly only made his hands trace the soft curves of her body.

That thought was not discredited as his hand wrapped around her neck, his tail tightening around her waist as he claimed her again.
"I am not a pet!" Had she been able to stamp her foot that would have accompanied by her declaration. She needed to make it an hour. One hour and she was going to run. She gasped and squirmed in his arms as he picked her up. "I will do no such thing" Her arms crossed as he set her on her feet. Glaring at him she looked into the mirror. Her eyes tracing the tattoo. It still glowed, it was like that video she had seen on bioluminescence organisms, lighting up in the pitch dark of the ocean. The light seemed to almost flicker as if alive.

Shaking her head she moved into him, as if now trying to escape her own back. Her voice rose, higher in pitch..
"What did you do to me?!" That had never been there, she knew that much. This was something they had done to her! Nearing tears she tried to scratch it away, nails biting into her skin. Panic was building to the point of hysteria. This was them. This school. She was normal.. Her breathing picked up as she began to hyperventilate.

It was clear she wasn't entirely happy with him but that was to be expected, he didn't hold it against her as she bristled, slapping at his hands and making her little comment. He had chuckled instead. She wasn't wrong...though in the end she had actually consented, she had chosen Virgil to take her virginity, given in...he doubted she would see it that way, and it didn't really matter too much. As distasteful as she might find it, it was the world he was raised in. "If I said it was, would you be surprised, my pet?" He had been stroking his hands over her the entire time but still holding back, giving her a break from the usual power she would feel. "We don't call it rape, but our power is almost irresistible...being lured in by it still isn't completely consensual but...I am a demon you know." He kissed her neck again. "And you were already mine. I claimed you...you can't rape what you own, not really..." There were huge loopholes in that logic, but he was at least consistent. "Tell me you didn't enjoy it...tell me the truth. Tell me you didn't experience a pleasure so intense that you didn't know it was possible, and mean it, and I will relinquish all claims I make on you." At the mirror, he had laughed and shook his head as his brothers yawned and stretched, her higher pitch waking them. When she started to scratch at herself Venkas had growled, quick to react he had snaked his tail upwards and the base had curled around one of her wrists. He captured the other with his hands, pulling it in front of her before the rest of his tail looped around it, essentially binding her hands in front of her. "Don't you dare...you will not hurt one inch of this beautiful body which I own, am I clear, little dove?"

"I did nothing to you...though you are a pet. My pet. I even have a collar for you to wear."
His hands traced the wing tattoo, fingertips soothingly flowing over her flesh. "Is that what that glow was about, brother?" Velak had risen and wandered over to them, completely naked just like Venkas was and none too shy about it. "I did wonder what she was." He was already exuding his power as he moved to touch her when Venkas grabbed his wrist and shook his head. "I promised her no more of our power tonight." Velak didn't look very happy about it but the energy died down at once. "Fiiine, but it's hardly fair, I'm already horny again. Did you see the tears in her eyes...I wonder how many there would be if she let me hurt her a little." He grinned wickedly at her. "Don't worry, you'd survive. I wouldn't break a precious toy like you." Virgil was walking over now too, his eyes on the mirror. "Wings? Is she like a Harpy or something? She doesn't act like one, and I've never seen one glow...I think there is one in class though." Venkas shook his head. "I don't think so. Harpies don't even try to resist us. Virgil." He looked to his brother and then nodded to one of the doors leading out of the room they were in. "Go feed Wriggly, and don't forget your flute. You remember the maid who forgot, right? It was almost a week and the next feeding time before we found her, she was never quite the same after so long..." He said it almost casually and Virgil was already on his way towards the door, stopping to pick up a small flute from one of the drawers before disappearing into it.

Venkas turned his attention back to Amaris.
"Whatever you are, it doesn't matter...but aren't you curious? Do you know how rare it is to still be able to think while we pour our lust into you? What we used on you would make the northern hemisphere have an orgy that would last a weekend." He chuckled softly. "She was pretty resistant...that just made it more fun though, taking her. Hey, how was her ass? I'd love to try it myself..."

Last edited:
They were.. mad. Spoiled little incubus that had never been told no, that she was getting. He couldn't rape what he owned.. She doubted that the slaves from the nineteen hundreds till the civil war would agree with that one. She thought he meant along those lines, his little dove too innocent to know his real meaning. Not that she could have thought with the panic as it rode her system. Her hands were quickly restrained and she fought against it, unlike before as he had touched her. She really tried to free herself, whimpering softly. Though no matter how she struggled could she break her hands free.

She was still whimpering as he touched her back. His touched seemed to soothe Amaris, her struggling slowing and stopping. She didn't say he raped her again, it seemed a moot point. He had. But that was "normal" for them. She watched Velak near them and flinched as he reached out for her, she instinctively moved closer to Venkas. She wasn't aware of how he was the one to soothe her, or how she moved closer away from Velak. The brothers talked like she wasn't there and her anger level was rising. They couldn't even distract her with talk of Wiggly, or the flute.

She was openly glaring at them, her hands still held captive in his tail. "No, I am not." She didn't want any part of this. Of them. Of this school. This world. When Velak asked how her ass was she kicked him as hard as she could between the legs. Her voice was in near shout, if not full on. "I am not a pet.. You're not touching me. Don't talk about me like a piece of furniture or like I am too stupid to understand you! You are spoiled arrogant pricks. I don't care what or who you are. If I am human or not. I AM A GODDAMN PERSON"

Venkas chuckled as she moved closer to him from Velak, to be expected really, he knew how his brother was. He openly laughed as Velak was kicked, shaking his head with a grin playing at his lips as Velak growled, his hands going down protectively. She couldn't hurt him like that, not much...luckily she had missed the testicles and her foot had instead hit his cock, less painful but still making him glare. "Venkas, the fucktoy is lashing out at me, shall I get the cuffs?" He was smirking again, and deliberately out of range of her legs this time as Venkas pulled her a little closer to him and his hand ran up and down her back, just stroking lightly. "Ignore him, little dove, you're not going in any sort of cuffs." He leaned down and kissed the top of her head softly. "I'll protect you, I promised you safety, so you're safe, okay?" Velak rolled his eyes and had already started to look for his clothes. "Whatever Venkas, you know it's not fair to make promises on behalf of all of us right? Didn't even bother to ask if I was done with her...I should go find that cute little catgirl I saw."

Venkas was slowly uncoiling his tail from around her wrists, a test of trust to see if she would fight against him. "I don't think you're furniture, I think you're incredible. It's not mistake I was drawn to you, we all were...and just because I say I own you does not mean I think less of you, my pet." The door suddenly opened and Virgil came back into the room. "Wriggles is fed, but I think he is getting antsy, might need to find him a playmate for a few hours." He stretched as he walked, as shy as he had been he didn't seem shy about his body at least. "Hey, Amaris, are you okay? You're not mad at me are you? I know I said I'd give you release then but Venkas said not to, and he is my brother after all..." He grinned sheepishly. "I love the wings! So, what are you? Can you fly? Are your wings like ours? Why did you glow like that, you were brighter than all of us!" While he spoke Venkas was stroking up and down her back and his tail was now coiling around her left leg, not trying to trap her, it was more a possessive gesture. "Hour is almost up, but I'd like it if you stayed a little longer. You can see you're in no danger here, yes?" Velak was almost completely dressed now, rolling his eyes.

Last edited:
It was lucky that Venkas pulled her into him, the comment about her being a fucktoy making her want to kick him again. The stroking of her back made Amaris relax some, and she glared at Velak, nestled against Venkas. His touch soothed her, which was concerning.. But she didn't fight him on the touching, the kiss brushed to her silky silver hair. She settled for glaring at Velak. She had promised an hour, an hour is what he'd get.. before she ran. At the very least to her room, away from the triplets.. Their hands.. and the desire she felt to be owned by any of them. This place, was a serious mind fuck.

Hands free she crossed them under her breasts sulkily, still glaring death at Velak. Wriggles..
"What's.. wriggles?" She knew she should not ask, but she was curious. Those pretty silver eyes turned to Virgil, still highly unfriendly. She turned away from him, he had broken his promise at the very least. If she couldn't hold that against Venkas, but it was Virgil's fault. In turning away, she was facing Venkas, her back on display to the other two.

A soft sigh left her and she shook her head. Amaris had always been shy, but she had never felt the need to cuddle into someone just from their touch. She wanted to do that, as his hand stroked along the graceful line of her back. Any time his fingers brushed her wings she shivered lightly.
"I have no idea, I don't know if they are even real.." Her words were clipped, her face turned away from him. She felt Venkas' tail curled around her leg, looking down she frowned softly. Looking back to him she shook her head some. "Perhaps not now.." she admitted begrudgingly "But that doesn't mean later, I will not be."

She stepped away, just a step.
"Besides, I want a shower.. and food." She didn't say more, mostly because what did one say to three incubi who thought what they did was perfectly normal. It was like a cat eating a mouse. Sure, that was normal, but the mouse sure as hell wasn't a fan of it. If allowed to leave, she'd leave then.. after finding her clothing. Her desire torn between staying and fleeing.. the feeling confusing as hell.

Velak was smirking as he finished getting dressed, noting that Amaris seemed to be annoyed not only at him but Virgil too. It amused him that Virgil had been the one most concerned about her safety when they had fucked, and her pleasure but still had her anger. He patted his brother on the back as he finished up. "Don't worry about her, Virgil, I think Venkas is still lodged up her ass or something. He'll pull out eventually." Grinning, he walked by her and Venkas on his way out of the room. "I'm going to go have a look round the school now that the girl isn't distracting me with her mouth anymore, see what fun I can have." With that he was gone, and Virgil was looking a little nervous and Venkas was still stroking up and down her back, trying to soothe the girl while his tail curled around her thigh possessively. He was feeling a connection to her that he had never felt before, and was unwilling to not pursue it. "Wriggles is our pet, the principal gave us permission to bring him here. We've had him for hundreds of years now." As if that was enough of an answer, Virgil moved a little closer, looking at the wing tattoos. "I'm sure they are, would be weird if they weren't, right?"

Venkas let her step back as she looked up at him, shaking her head. "You'll be safe later, little dove, I promise it." He placed his hand on her head and ruffled her hair, letting his tail uncoil so she could move around the room freely. "And go easy on Virgil, he didn't know that I wanted it to last longer. He was just looking out for you...he really does like you a lot I think." Virgil was looking away, pointedly finding his own clothes while Venkas himself moved to start getting dressed, giving Amaris space to do the same. It didn't take him very long and he then moved to his possessions, pulling out a black leather collar which looked snapped, frayed leather on the ends with no buckle or clasp to speak of and in the dead center, a silver inlay with a large, square ruby set in it. He walked to Amaris, letting her see what he had in his hand.

"I know you don't think you are owned, and I promise that if you want to leave in one week then I will remove this, but for now you will need to wear it." He had a serious look on his face. "You can't just leave the school, it's dangerous out there and there won't be a way out for a while unless the teachers specifically arrange it. You don't seem to understand much about the place, so let me tell you one thing...there are many creatures here that might want to steal your soul." He reached out to brush her hair aside. "This collar will protect you against that, only the one who places it on you can remove it, nothing will do you lasting harm while you bear it as they all know the consequences, and even if they tried they couldn't steal your soul." He didn't wait for permission, standing behind her and looping it around her throat. The ruby was at the very center, and when the frayed edges met at the back of her neck they wove together to form a seamless leather collar. "Now...it's been an hour, you're free to go but I would like if you would let us walk you back to your room, or at the very least one of us." Venkas offered her a smile and Virgil did the same. "Really sorry if I upset you, Amaris, I didn't mean to."

Last edited:
She had no comment for Velak other than to make a rude gesture at his back. He was an asshole.. She still felt to an extent they all were. Though, it wasn't lost on Amaris, how she'd moved into Venkas for protection. The thought of it still made her frown internally. No matter what they said, they had raped her. Saying yes, blitzed out of her mind on what she assumed could only be pure lust, didn't count as consent. Her mind posed the question though, if they couldn't control it, could she ever really consent? It seemed unlikely. The devils advocate in her mind saying that then they hadn't raped her. Pulled from her thoughts she looked at Virgil over her shoulder. "Because this whole place is super normal.."

Picking up her clothing she dressed. Taking very little care in the fact that her uniform was wrinkled. She was trying to tug it straight when she felt Venkas come up behind her. Her eyes narrowed at his words, looking down at the strip of leather and the large ruby embedded in on it.
"It was an hour! If I wanted to leave in an hour! Now it's a week?" She Tried to back away from him but she was stuck between the bed and him. She could hear his words, the warning. "No lasting harm...." But that meant they could and likely would harm her? Tears threatened to come to her silvery eyes. They shifted from silver to a deep startling green. Like old fashion coke bottles, a clear almost translucent blue green with a deeper ring of green along the edge. Her eyes met Virgil's and she openly frowned at him. "And you wonder why I didn't trust you?"

She felt the hand in her hair and she jumped, trying to pull away but without success. She felt it close about her slender throat and she swore. Trapped further she did actually crawl away from across the bed. The movement likely was very pleasant for Venkas, The creamy flesh of her thighs between the edge of her skirt which barely his her panties or the soft globes of her ass, the thigh high stockings.. Not even the graceful crawl was unappealing. Scooting off the bed she frowned at them both openly. She was now too afraid to go alone... but she didn't want them in her room. Though Amaris knew, that like their promise of freedom and how well that had worked..... She was unlikely to get her wish.

Hugging herself, one hand moved to brush the collar. She wanted to try tugging on it, but didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Facing as she was, her eyes were silver again, only Virgil knowing of the change.
"Fine.. But just to my room" Her voice sounded small, defeated.

"Little Dove, I said you could leave us in an hour, and haven't I kept to my word? You're free to go at any time, though I'd still like to accompany you. It's dangerous out there, we aren't the only creatures in this school that might enjoy your company, and while we know it's...unfair...trying to resist us, it isn't easy, others may be more...forceful. Monsters aren't like the human world you claim to be from." Venkas smiled as he watched her scoot across the bed, his eyes on her rear as he finished dressing himself. Virgil meanwhile had furrowed his brows, thinking. He could have sworn he had seen something in her eyes, a flash of green that had lingered for a while but when she looked back at them again it seemed to be gone, replaced by the cool, beautiful silver he had already seen so much of. "Amaris! I didn't do anything but...I don't know. I'm sorry." He didn't know how to answer her, she was clearly unhappy but like always Venkas seemed to be able to avoid most of the hate from those around them and of course it all fell to him and Velak. He didn't know how that happened...he had tried to help her, be nice, courteous, kind, but he also was what he was, and he followed along with his brother's and their plans because he did enjoy them too even if he didn't share their nature. Not all of it, at least.

Venkas was already stepping up next to her, his hand on the small of her back and he gestured for Virgil to join them as he led her towards the door.
"The school is another matter, that isn't anything I'm doing to keep you here, but surrounding this place is a land I don't think you're ready for. The students and teachers here are at least trying to fit in, out there...well anything could happen. This place isn't on your maps, you know." He chuckled softly. "Many a student has tried to leave without going through the proper channels and ended up as some troll's permanent bedslave from what I have heard, though they could just be rumours." He led her out of the door, with Virgil taking place on the other side of her as they walked. "We could get the principal to arrange a private journey home for her though, right? We have that kind of influence, mom and dad have a lot of sway here, aren't they part owners?" Virgil did seem to be trying his best to help her out, not that he wanted to see her go but her anger towards him and his own guilt was eating at him.

Leading her towards where he assumed her dorms were, though mostly letting her guide the way, Venkas nodded.
"We could, but that would be calling in a favour. We can talk about it, but I really would like you to give this place a chance, little dove." He slid his hand up and ran his fingertips over her collar. "This won't keep you here, it isn't a form of entrapment, only protection. At the very least your soul and body are mostly safe, and if you ever need me just place your hands on the gemstone and say my name. I'll hear you, okay?" He smiled softly, though given what had happened between them he was sure she wouldn't see it as warmly as he intended it. "I'll find you, always."

Last edited:
She never thought of herself as a violent person.. but she growled at him, a small little feral sound. "Free to leave your room, but not you. Not really." She touched the collar that fit snugly around the slender column of her throat. She looked up at him as he told her others might be more forceful. Her pale skin lightened a shade at the thought. What they had done was unacceptable and she had wanted it so badly in the end. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she turned around,t he light in the room causing them shift to that stunning endless green glass again. "I am human." She didn't honestly know anymore, she only ever knew herself to be human.. But she could withstand epic orgy levels of lust it seemed, and she now had a glowing tattoo of wings. She was more inclined to believe that they were somehow responsible. Not anything she'd done, or was.

Her eyes flashed with anger as she turned to look at Virgil.
"You still helped your brothers rape me" He was what he was, but she was still her. Just because it was normal for them, didn't make it normal for her. A small part of her liked the way her words caused him to flinch, scared and hurt, it felt good to hurt someone in return. Even if h did seem to be the kindest of the brothers, the one she had picked.. It was her turn to flinch as the broad hand of Venkas spread along her back. Stepping away from him, before she found herself cuddled into his side like the pet she now seemed to be for the brothers. Like Wriggles. Whatever that was... Her lips pulled down at the corners as he told her she wasn't ready for the world just outside the school. Could she not just walk back through that tunnel? "Troll?" The word was breathy and unsure. She closed her eyes and took a slow deep breath.

Surrounded by the brothers she allowed them to lead her from the room and down the hallways toward her dorm room. The fact that they seemed to know the way scared her as much as trolls being real, unaware she was leading them at all, her fear making the panic she felt eat away at common sense. Incubui, trolls.. what all was.. real? She looked up sharply at Virgil's words. A way out? She could leave? Her lips parted as his fingers brushed the collar she she couldn't help but lean into him some, the urge too much for her to resist. Realizing what she was doing she jerked away, cuddling closer to Virgil. She was so fucked. She shook her head, as they came to a stop before her door. Silver hair swaying like silken spider webs as her head moved, her eyes flashing between silver and green, the light above them causing the transition to happen flawlessly.
"I want to go home" She didn't want to try and give a place where her soul and body were mostly safe.. Where monsters were real. She wanted to go back to the safety of her old life. It seemed like years ago, that normal shell she'd known to be her life. "Please..."

Venkas had chuckled and just smiled knowingly. He didn't think she was human, she couldn't be...nothing they had done to her would give her this magnificent tattoo and she had been so very resistant to them that she couldn't possibly be human, but he didn't want to argue with her. Her world was changing around her at a rapid pace and while he was a demon that didn't mean he had to be an asshole. He lived by certain rules and his kind followed different guidelines to her but they weren't evil...not really. He himself could feel his brother wince as she practically spat at Virgil, and he could see the dismay in his bright blue eyes, the hurt. In their world, the one they were in now, what they had done wasn't rape. It was just how things were...but when younger they had been taught to study the human world too, they knew that for them rape was a terrible act, not like it was in the world of demons and monsters, something that happened, was expected.

"But that's not..." The voice trailed off as they walked and Venkas latched on to the only word she said other than that, something for him to pass the time with during the walk. "Yes, Trolls. Not the cute naked kind with the long hair you 'humans' like to keep with your keys, Massive creatures, 9 feet tall and god damned horny at that. Until you're rescued you're likely to be used for endless breeding day and night in their lair and believe me, little dove, they make us look small in comparison." He smirked, figuring she would know exactly what he was talking about.

Once they reached her door Venkas was reaching out to straighten her hair when he saw the change in her eyes, silver to green and then back again. It was subtle, but it was there.
"Your eyes...do they always change colour, Amaris? It's so beautiful..." His hand cupped her cheek and he ran his thumb over the soft flesh. "That's not easy to arrange, even with our pull, wouldn't you rather see if you can be happy here? With us? Maybe you would find you really belong." He saw Virgil straighten up, having been a little slouched and defeated ever since she had lashed out at him. "No...I think we should try and arrange it right now. It might take time but...but that just means it will take longer if that's what she decides, so what if it costs us?"

Venkas turned to face him, and eyebrow raised. Virgil might be his brother and a demon like him but he never stood up for anything like this, not against them and definitely not to Venkas. "You feel so strongly about this, Virgil?" He fought back the urge to assert himself, he felt for Amaris too so he understood...and he was smiling as he looked back down at her. "Fine...I can talk to the principal, call in some of our favours but it will still take some time, a few weeks, maybe a month to arrange transport. Until then though, I don't want you just avoiding us. You know where our room is, take care of yourself then come join us? If you still want to leave when it's time, and it will be as soon as possible, then I will help you pack myself, as will Virgil, deal?"

Last edited:
Her head tilted as his hand cupped her cheek, the movement in confusion. She was not cuddling her cheek into the warmth of his hand. The brush of his thumb didn't feel good. Nope. "My eyes are just.. pale grey" She knew that wasn't really true, they were silvery. She'd always loved her eyes, the way they looked like molten metal. She'd never known anyone with eyes like hers.. That made her frown lightly. She just had unusual eyes, didn't she? His last question had her pulling away yet again. Her tone was unhappy "No, I don't want to" She had a strong feeling that these men, him especially, could suck her into this world and she'd never leave. Like being Alice and being trapped in wonderland by the Mad Hatter, the March Hare and the Dormouse.

She looked to Virgil as she stood up to his brother. She had a feeling this was unusual, and Venkas' response made obvious. Her eyes locked with Virgil's and she bit the inside of her cheek, a small pang of guilt at being mean to him. She was still a bit pouty about the whole rape thing, that was for sure.. But he was no more responsible than the other two, just the nicer of the three of them. Maybe that guilt, or the fact he was willing to stand up to Venkas for her is why she did what she did next. Leaning up she brushed her lips to his cheek, the kiss chaste.
"Thank you" She turned and looked at Venkas. He wasn't going to get a kiss too but she gave him a small smile. "Thank you." She even avoided saying a month out loud. A month was a long time to be stuck in this perverted fucked up perversion of wonderland.

Even with them calling in favors she'd not be allowed to just avoid them. The phrasing seemed playful, however, something told Amaris should she try that it would not be answered favorably. No matter what Venkas said, she could recall what Velak had said. Fucktoy. That wasn't a casual term, it was something of ownership, at least in her mind. She crossed her arms under her breasts and offered a long sigh. It was that kind of sigh that said clearly that she was annoyed. She saw no issue in showing that she was.
"I might be awhile.. I was going to get food" Lock herself in her room and refuse to attend classes. You know. Normal stuff. If she couldn't run, then she'd hole up and hide. Best bet wasn't it. Though.. if she did... they might take back their offer of help.. Sighing she nodded slowly. "Fine" It was clear that wasn't an easy thing for her to say, and it was only one word.

Venkas rolled his eyes as he watched his brother blush at the chaste kiss on the cheek. It always surprised him when he saw this from Virgil, they had all recently fucked the girl and yet just a kiss and a thank you and his brother, Demonic Prince, one of three Incubi triplets and masters of lust was blushing like it was his very first. For his part, Virgil was happy that she wasn't shooting him daggers with her eyes anymore and was proud he had stood up to his brother. It wasn't easy...something was different about him, he didn't have the strong desires to take what he wanted that his brothers possessed, he usually just went along with them but this felt important to him. He felt as much a connection to Amaris as Venkas did but he didn't want to own her like that, he wanted to make her happy. "You're welcome, I really hope you stay too, I'd miss you if you left but if you don't like it here...well I don't want you to stay unhappy." He smiled sheepishly. "And I really am sorry...I don't think about rape like that...it's not really a thing in this world and I thought you were a monster, or something like us..." He trailed off, feeling it was better to stop while he was ahead. "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

Venkas reached down and stroked his fingers over her cheek, then down to the collar, smiling softly. "Remember how to summon me if you need me, and that the school is a dangerous place. Don't hesitate or you may find that you lose your chance." He leaned closer to her before planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "Don't rush either, take a little time for yourself before you come to us, we need to talk to the principal anyway, the sooner the better, right? For the record, I don't want you unhappy either, I just think you could be very happy here, with me. With us." He turned to leave her there at her door, Virgil following as they made towards the staff building. They would be granted a meeting should they ask, any student would even at this time, Venkas happened to know the Headmaster took his job very seriously, and the care of his students.

Near the courtyard besides the gardens, Velak grinned as he pulled back from the kiss, looking into the lust filled eyes of Yashi, pink and almost glowing.
"Mmmm, well aren't you magnificent...tell me, my sweet little thing, do you have any wishes you'd like to make a reality?" He had the half naked genie pinned against the wall of a nearby building, a hand beside her head and one on her left breast, fingers tweaking the nipple gently. This was why he had wanted to come here...most of the girls here were more than willing, monsters, demons and vampires all, sex was a way of life, the strong took what they wanted and appearances were always deceiving. Yashi was cute, sultry, but powerful in her own way and oh so willing. "I should rub your lamp first huh?" He smirked as his hand wandered down past the waistband of her pants as he moved in for another kiss, soft waves of lust radiating from him.

Last edited:
Amaris was less sure about staying with them at this school. Them alone was a system shock of untold portions, but other creatures that would want to steal her soul or were just as rapey but without the fun addition of overwhelming lust? Yeah no, she was good. She didn't say any of this, while she was human, she wasn't stupid.. She nodded some, looking at Virgil. "In my world what you did was rape.. Even if I wasn't human, I was raised human" It was the closest she'd come to admitting she might not be human to them, though she was still unsure. She frowned for a moment before nodding again. They truly didn't see what they did as rape, her fighting them had made them only want to claim her more. It didn't mean that to her, she agreed.. but the circular argument of "yes you did" "no we didn't" wasn't getting either side any where. If it meant getting to go home she could say it was okay, or at least pretend.

Her eyes shifted from Virgil to Venkas as his fingers brushed down along her check. His fingers brushing the collar, her eyes closing as his lips brushed her forehead. A soft sigh and yet another nod.
"Okay.." She watched the brothers leave and headed into her room, the door closing with a soft click behind her. She had wanted to cry, but she just felt.. numb. Monsters were real. She'd be raped her virginity stolen by three at once. Anything she'd hoped to save ripped from her, worse part was by the time they had, she'd wanted it so bad. She knew it was their power on an intellectual level, however emotionally she couldn't help feel horrible for allowing it to happen to her. Like she'd welcomed it rather than had no choice. That was when the first tears misted her eyes. Stumbling she moved towards the bathroom.

Inside she fumbled with the knobs, till the shower ran hot. Stripping down as quickly as she could she stumbled under the steaming spray and collapsed against the cold tile. She'd planned to scrub her skin off, in lobster like water, but her mind had other ideas. A sound escaped her, a almost hysterical noise as tears fell in earnest. Sobbing with hot water running over her Amaris slowly lost track of time. It wasn't until she began to shiver from the cold. Her skin felt like ice. Slowly lifting her head she rose, limbs stiff. Shutting the water off she pulled a towel around herself, sitting on the edge of the tub. If she'd felt numb before she'd begun crying she was empty now.

She went through the motions of caring for herself. Drying off. Dressing. Eating the food that had appeared just inside her room. It wasn't questioned. It meant no contact with others. Slowly she came back into herself, through it was hard to say for her how much time had passed. Her silvery white hair had already dried, the silky soft locks pin straight. She looked at her closet listless, eyes skipping over the outfits that had been hung up. Her mind should have questioned who hung them up, but she didn't. A sweet
dress was pulled from a hanger. The top of it flower like lace, that ended just above her nipples, a deep blue silky fabric that gradually lightened with constellations printed along it in a blue, to purple and finally in white near the hem. Slipping a pair of flats on in a deep blue edged in silver she looked towards the door. She'd been a while, even if she didn't know how long... Fingers brushed the leather collar around her neck and she frowned.

Sighing she pulled open her door and let it close behind her. Going to them would be a sign of good faith, one step closer to home.. Right? She started walking, though soon became lost. She though she remembered the way, but found herself in the gardens for a second time. Frowning she turned in a slow circle. She didn't think she'd walked this way.. Shaking her head some she hugged herself tight. She could always call Venkas, she knew.. But she could find her way to their room on her own, couldn't she?

Venkas and Virgil took little over an hour speaking with the principal, Venkas of course doing most of the talking and asking for the favour. It was unusual to say the least, to ask for a student to be able to leave so soon and especially this one. Xande had gotten the application through unusual channels for this girl, her name had been up since she was born 17 years ago and yet there was no note of what she was, what kind of monster, nor who had sent it. Even then he had known not to question it, the way it appeared. Even so, even a Sphinx as powerful as he was couldn't deny a request from such a powerful family, there were only 2 or 3 families in the entire world which could rival their influence and it would be foolish not to try. In the end, he had arranged transport for one month ahead of time for one person, and they had left satisfied. Looking down at the girl's profile, Xande frowned. What was it about this one that made him feel so strange?

Logan sniffed the air, grinning. Standing a little over 6 feet tall and heavily muscled, a scruffy but short brown beard to match his shaggy hair and green, bright eyes he was intimidating if a little messy to look at. His clothing was not much better, ripped jeans and a black t-shirt with a rock band logo on the front in blood red. Over that, a short leather jacket that had seen better days was open and his boots had clear steel toes on the outside, black and dusty. He was a stereotypical teenager, 19 years old and just gotten into Lyceum. The grin on his face was that scent...the girl from class. He had seen those god damn demons fawning over her, at least that's what they had appeared to be, he had felt the lust coming from them and seen the eyes of every girl and boy in the class on them. He hated them for that...demons always seemed to think they were so much better than his kind, and how dare they just lay claim to her? Something about that girl drew him in, he had wanted her from the moment he had laid eyes on her, way before class had started and yet it was them he had seen her walking with a little over an hour ago. Now he had her scent again, and alone, he wasn't going to let this chance pass him by. In the world of monsters, you took what you wanted.

He wanted Amaris.

He found her in the garden where the flowers started to overwhelm his sense of smell. No matter, he could see her now anyway, and he approached her from behind with a cocky swagger and a smirk, his arm going around her shoulders as he reached her, pulling her against his side as he walked in the direction she was going with her.
"Hey there babe, you're looking a little lost out here, need me to show you the way?" His voice was deep and rough, when he grinned his teeth were a little more pointed than they should be and there was a feral look in his eyes. "I remember you from class, you were the one slutting around with those demon boys weren't you? You should let a real monster show you how it's done, I bet you've never even been knotted before, have you?" He smirked again and his hand slid down to roughly squeeze her ass. His heart beat a little faster, he could sense that she was like a deer in the headlights, this girl wasn't a predator, she was prey. His prey. "Tonight's your lucky night though, I'm horny, you're gorgeous, we're all alone. Do you want to take of your clothes or do you want to struggle a bit first?"

She had no idea that anyone was near her, why would she? Any powers that might lurk inside her lay dormant.. So when the arm slid around her shoulders she jumped a small sacred sound coming from her lips. At first, while intimidating looking, he didn't seem to set off any warning bells in her mind. The warnings the boys had given her dismissed. Not everyone was like that, right? Her mouth had opened to respond when he continued. The corners of her mouth pulled down into a frown. Amaris moved to pull away from him when his hand roughly grabbed her ass and she let out a small squeak of outrage. "I think I can find my own way" Her voice was cool, panic only starting now. Knotted? What on earth was that? "Leave me alone.."

Shaking her head she pulled from his arm deliberately. Looking up into his eyes she could see something not quite human.. That instinct that lingered in all creatures rising to the surface. She had no fight.. So she took flight. Turning she ran. Panic blinded her, the fear from what she'd seen in his eyes.. the day all catching up to her. Tearing down the pretty garden walkways, pebbles flying up in her wake. Green and splashes of color flickering in the darkness. She wasn't used to running like this and soon her breathing was ragged. Though, she knew she couldn't stop.. she could hear him coming now. Like the triplets.. he'd just been playing with her. The ground became slippery as she hit a plush patch of grass and she teetered. Off balance she gave a terrified scream as something barreled into her back, the wind knocked out of her. Something. She knew who it was...

The grass under her was soft, but the ground was hard. Harder with a male twice her size riding her down into it, pinning her in place. She drew another breath and screamed. Hands pulling at the grass, feet kicking as she tried to free herself from underneath him. Tears sprang to her eyes. She hated it here.. Hated the triplets... The.. triplets.. One hand moved towards her collar.. Venkas!

Logan smirked as she started to react to him. He didn't know what was drawing him to this girl, it could be how attractive he found her, she was clearly a stunner, or it could be that he hated that those fucking stuck up cunting demons had been all over her. Whatever it was, he felt a pull towards her, something he hadn't even tried to fight. Why would he? He was the wolf, he took what he wanted and he wanted her. "Find your own way?" He laughed harshly as she squeaked at him, the angry sound getting his blood pumping. He felt a chase coming on...and there was little he liked more. "Where would the fun in that be? I think here is just fine anyway, it's been a while since I knotted some slut under the stars, at least a whole month." He leered at her, looking down as she turned to run, shouting after her. "That's it baby, you know just how to get me going! Wriggle that ass for me and run! Awoooooooooooooo" The howl was primal, loud. It wasn't unusual to hear such a thing at Lyceum Echidna, Logan wasn't the only wolf here and at night they were permitted to run around the campus as long as they didn't kill anybody. He wasn't going to kill the girl, that was for sure.

The transformation was fast, as he ran his body twisted, hair grew, more of the dark brown to match the hair on his human head. His snout grew, his clothes that were once baggy grew taut around his body, the joints already torn from previous transformations as he pulled them off and left them behind as he gave chase. Ten seconds. That was all it took to be fully naked and in the hybrid form he loved so much, the one that made him feel alive. He had grown a couple of feet, large and powerful, a mass of muscle, hair and teeth. Amaris never stood a chance of outrunning him as he fell to all fours, a few more steps at what was a crazy speed for a human and he leapt, tackling her to the ground. It was a practised move, he knew just how to land so that the girl would be more shocked and winded than hurt, and he had waited till she was on the grass. Yes...he was a monster, but he was in control here...mostly. Primal instincts, the need to mate, to fuck, it drove him but he still knew how to exercise control.

As she kicked and struggled beneath his mass he was tearing at her clothes, tearing her pale blue panties away from her, smirking at the short dress she had decided to wear. A smart move, he was fine with letting her keep it. His wolf cock, ten long, thick inches and distinctly canine with a large, bulbous knot at the base was already hard and unsheathed.
"Oh I love when you run...like running from the wolf ever saved the rabbit..." His voice was distorted a little, more feral as he growled and positioned himself behind her, his cock pressing up against her bare, exposed slit, her dress up around her waist. "No no no...no fighting it, you're not going anywhere till I'm done with you..." His large hands...paws, clawed and fierce grabbed her wrists as they moved towards the leather collar on her neck. He knew enough about demons to know that it was probably something stupid he didn't want her touching. He started to press forwards...slowly, his cock already slick and ready for her, then faster as he growled in her ear, his weight keeping her pinned to the grass as he roughly sank himself into his prey.

While his actions were tightly controlled, honed and almost done with care.. that wasn't how the scared little 'rabbit' found it. Winded and her hands grabbed by massive paws. She screamed again, the sound frightened. She didn't want to be raped, not again... At least that first time she'd had the lust to ease it. That was a sick thought. Panties torn from her body, she felt him position himself just outside her slit. While she wasn't aroused in the slightest, his own helped him begin to ease into her. She could feel as every inch pushed into her and that was only for a second or two before he began to push faster. His prey wasn't going quietly, screaming with every breath she could draw in she tried to thrash and buck him off her. "No.. Stop! Someone.. anyone... please"

Tears leaked from her eyes in a steady stream, running down her cheeks. Twice in a day? Her mind was slowly going numb, even as her body kept screaming. She couldn't do this twice.. She gave another scream, though this one was not alone from being raped. Pain blistered along her back, a bright flash illuminating the garden where they lay. The flash of light stunned her for a moment, spots dancing in her vision int he sudden darkness.. The expenditure of power made her feel lightheaded, though she didn't question where it had come from.. Sobbing now, as her mind took flight. If she was going to be raped she could protect herself this time, locking herself away inside her own mind.

Logan wasn't gentle, he wasn't tender, not with his prey. No, he fucked like what he was, like a wild animal rutting his prize. The girl screamed, and he grinned as much as an 8 foot wolf man could, his body bearing down on her as he thrust into her from behind, bottoming out quickly and his sensitive, growing knot bumping against the lips of her sex roughly as the canine shaft filled her. "That's it, scream for me...nobody is going to save you, nobody could...your demon bastards are probably fawning over some over slut now, maybe that little kitten girl...she looks like the type to love the attention..." His maw was near her ear, soft snarls accompanying every thrust. A flash of light from her back knocked him off his stride, even beneath her dress it was blinding, illuminating the entire garden and making him pause mid thrust. He growled loudly, whatever this bitch was he didn't like that...

As soon as it had started it had gone, and he started to ram himself back into her again, no skill or seduction, just raw power and lust...but the loud noises had stopped, the screaming and the struggling. She had gone almost limp, like he was fucking a corpse only the soft sobbing was left. Had he broken her so easily? He snarled and released her wrists, running a claw over her cheek, down to that collar she wore, looking for a reaction. He pulled back and thrust his hips hard into her trying to get a cry of pain but nothing...finally he started to try harder, to force his knot into her...if the whore wanted to resist him like this then so be it, he wasn't going to miss out on breeding her, on taking his pleasure. Again and again he thrust against her, the knot starting to slowly spread her for him as he used more and more force.
"Do something you useless bitch, fight me!"

Velak was smirking as he walked back towards his dorm, his hand in his pocket on the sheer panties the genie had left him with. He had walked her home after their little tryst and was making his way back when he heard the howl. A werewolf. Quaint, but he knew that they ran around at night and it sounded like this one was on the hunt. He grinned, he had heard they could be brutal, he wondered if this one had caught itself a little doe to play with, so he diverted himself towards the gardens to take a passing peek. Not to interrupt of course, a fair hunt was a fair hunt, but Velak was a curious fellow. He could see it from behind now, trying to force itself into some girl it had pinned on the grass, and his smirk started to drop as he approached. He knew that feeling, he could feel her presence the closer her got, and her pain. His eyes started to glow a deep, dark purple. Lust filled the entire garden in a violent, sudden wave.

"Amaris?"

Her mind had fled her body and she now looked down at what was happening, detached from what was happening to her body. She could see the werewolf thrust himself into her limp form. Tears leaked down her cheeks, shimmering in the moonlight. Here, floating just above her body she felt nothing. She could easily just drift away, into the night.. leave the scene below her behind and be free from the life that was offered here in what was her own personal hell. She felt no fear or pain, just an endless sea of emptiness even as he called her a useless bitch.

It wasn't until she heard Velak's voice. Like a siren's song to her heart the triplet's voice turning her silvery eyes towards him.
"Velak.." A flash of something went through her. Anger. Her shade of herself remembering him calling her a fuck-toy. "Asshole.." She wanted to leave, then and there and she turned to do so. The feeling of her slowly fading from the garden. There was a call somewhere above her. Like the stars themselves where whispering to her. Asking to come home to them, others telling her to wait. The words getting louder but no clearer as she drifted upwards.

Beneath her, the tether that linked her to her body strained, stopping her escape. She made a small sound of annoyance. She wanted to hear what the stars were yelling at her. The voices a jumbled mess, loud and confusing. Stay.. go... come.. wait.. Looking down at her body.
"What should I do.." Her words were a whispered plea to the army of voices. "It hurt so much.."

As she'd asked he question, the stars had fallen silent and now they began to shout at her again. Flinching she drifted closer to her prone body, letting that tether relax. Looking at Velak as he moved closer to her. It was curiosity that made her linger. What was he doing? Her emotions were still muted, like the shade she was of her soul, dampened. The stars had fallen silent again, as if allowing her to witness the events unfolding.

Velak was seething inside...and something else. Concern? It wasn't something he was used to feeling, and he didn't much care for the girl anyway, did he? Still something was pulling at him, angering him in a way he normally wouldn't when seeing a werewolf rut some unlucky victim that had just happened to draw their attention, indeed normally he would pull up a seat to watch. That had been his intention but there had been that curious flash of light and then as he had grown closer there had been...her. Something was wrong, she wasn't struggling, she wasn't fighting it but nor was she moaning or embracing it like many of the students here might. She was...it was like she was unconscious, or not there. Waves of lust reached out from him, saturation the area as he glowed the angry purple that had been his colour since birth. Velak and his siblings...the triplets had been marked by their eyes as they had been born and the power they held had seeped into every part of them as they had grown up, the colours saturating them and then even his sister, much younger, had different eyes too. It was unique to their family, most demons shared the same colours among all their family but the triplets and Sera had been different.

His demonic form was coming out even as he grew closer, even more pronounced than before his horns curled out and his tail grew. His hand glowed purple as he placed it on the wolves back, magic and power pouring into the creature, paralysis setting in, a trick they liked to use normally to tease. His voice held rage in it as he spoke quietly.
"She...is not yours." His tail curled around the creature's throat as the magic he would use to keep a creature horny, keep a man hard or a woman wet was used in reverse...he made it all but impossible for Logan to keep his erection even as the lust penetrated him as runes appeared on the wolves' back, then yanked him backwards onto the grass. Logan was in a panic, unable to move, looking up at the demonic form in front of him. "You...what are you doing? What did you do to me, my prey..." He was alarmed...Logan knew he was stronger than the demons, they looked kind of weak compared to his kind but the magic they used, the power they had inside he hadn't anticipated, and the bastard had sneaked up on him. Velak chuckled, grinning down at him, knowing that his erection wouldn't be coming back for at least a week but he would be constantly horny, craving to be inside something, anything. A simple curse. "What's the matter, dog? Something wrong with your bone?" Velak too knew that physically werewolves were stronger than his particular kind of demon, but that didn't mean much when the creature would be paralysed for the next hour or so. "Maybe next time you'll be careful where you put it...this one is too good for the likes of you...she is ours, do you understand?" His baleful eyes gazed into those of the werewolf before turning away, not even waiting for the answer.

He pulled off his coat, laying it over Amaris' prone form, still limp. The glow was fading, anger turning to something like concern. He could feel something was off...she wasn't in her body and he looked up to where he could sense...something. Nothing was there. He looked back down, frowning and giving her a soft shake.
"Hey...aren't you meant to be pissed off at me? Don't leave us just yet or you'll not get the chance to tell me how much you hate me again." He chuckled, keeping his coat wrapped around her as he lifted her into his arms. Looking down on her as he started to carry her away towards his room, he hoped she was going to be okay. Something strange was happening to her and he didn't know what she was, so how was he meant to help? "I've got you, you're safe now, just don't tell my brothers okay? I have a reputation to keep, you know?" He chuckled again, cradling her as they walked. His eyes suddenly flashed again, a lavender colour appearing in them as his skin glowed the same faint colour and a wave of lust left him again, making him pause in his stride. Looking down at her, the collar she was wearing dd the same thing, the red of the gemstone in it, the ruby, it glowed bright pink before fading into red again. Velak laughed softly as they approached the dorm, he knew that feeling, he recognised that power. She wasn't here, but...it seemed distance didn't matter to the siblings. His sister had come into her power.

Lingering was worthwhile it seemed. Watching from above as he manhandled the werewolf. The nuances of what he did lost on her, the curse and the paralyze unknown. Watching as he laid his coat over her small form and he looked right at her. His words spoken as if he could see her. A slow smile curling on her lips. Lifted into his arms, the shade co feel something new. Warmth. Her body and mind slowly becoming one again. Cradled in his arms, she stirred. The first thing she knew was pain. A soft whimper slipping from her lips. Her eyes open slowly, her eyes finding his. The smallest smile on her lips despite the pain she was in. "Don't worry.. you're still an asshole" Her words in response to him having her, to not tell his brothers, though they cracked and broke, it was clear she was trying to tease him.

The time she'd been out of her body missing. She could remember passing out and then waking in his arms. He'd saved her? Cuddled into his strong arms, Amaris couldn't help the little sounds of pain as they walked. Her eyes lingering on his face as he carried her. The scenery passing by her without seeming to move. Right now Velak was her world. Him and the pain. When his eyes flashed, another small smile curled on her lips..
"Pretty.." her words sounded almost distant.

She could feel more warmth now, eating along her icy skin. Her lashes felt so heavy. Letting her eyes drift closed for a moment. Just a minute of sleep, then she'd open her eyes again. That's what would happen. A whimper bubbling from her throat, the feeling making her wince. Her throat felt raw. She'd been screaming. The thought came back. That's why it hurt. She'd been raped again or was being raped when Velak had saved her. That explained the deep ache between her thighs.
"I hurt.." it was less complaint and more a plea for the pain to stop.

Velak chuckled at her answer as she woke up a little, grinning even as he smirked down at her. "Oh I'm so happy you decided to wake just to call me an asshole, little dove." He used the name he knew Venkas seemed to be fond of calling her but he enunciated it just a little. Even so, as he carried her into the building of their dorm he was gentle, kicking the door aside softly while trying to make her move as little as possible. He smiled at her comment about pretty, he knew it was probably the pink in his eyes, the last of the 4 siblings coming into their power at last. His little sister was of course 400 years younger than him so it wasn't unexpected that she still hadn't, her first had to be a human just like all of them had, but he hadn't expected it, he hadn't known she had even found somebody yet. He grinned wickedly. "Yes, very pretty, those were my sister's eyes. Maybe one day you'll get to meet her, I bet you two would get along well." Hearing her complaint of pain he stopped right before the stairwell, laying Amaris down against the wall. "I can help with that, just don't fight this time okay? I have you." His voice was a little more caring than it usually would be, he wasn't teasing her or making jokes as he slid his hand down into what remained of her skirt.

"I'm not going to do anything, I promise." Power, pure lust was coming from him, but this time it was tempered. He wasn't trying to drive her crazy like he had with his brothers, make her want him. It changed and transmuted, endorphins without the crazy desire, something to distract from the pain she was feeling. His hand stopped above her sex, not going down to touch as he let it flow into her. She would likely feel horny again, needy, but it wouldn't be impossible to fight even for a human and the pain would be replaced with a gentle pleasure. He pulled his hand back and lifted her back up into his arms, carrying her the rest of the way up the stairs. Holding her to him he used his tail to open the door, laying her down on the bed. Inside, Venkas and Virgil were talking about something, but both turned towards him and he saw concern in their eyes as they both rushed forwards to wards the bed. "What happened? Did you...?" "Amaris, are you okay?" Velak sighed and shook his head. "Do you trust me so little, brother? It was a damn werewolf, one of the feral ones, not the noble kind. I dealt with him." Once she was in the bed he pulled a sheet over her while his siblings sat down on the other side of the bed, none of them touching her, all of them wanting to. "She wasn't even in her body when I found her...it was like she was astral projecting, like when we visit dreams. I could sense her. Speaking of." He chuckled softly. "Did you feel it too?" Both brothers nodded, neither of them taking their eyes off Amaris, Venkas reaching out to brush her hair aside. "Yeah, Sera, a few minutes ago. I wonder what her first contract is? That's all of us now, all come into our power. Amaris..." He sighed softly. "I should have been there..."

Last edited:
"Sister?" Her words felt sluggish, her body trying to force her to sleep to avoid the pain and the mental exhaustion from her soul fleeing. She struggled against that desire though, not wanting to sleep yet. Odd as it seemed she wanted to stay with Velak, he'd saved her. It was at odds with before, but she wasn't going to question the rescue. Laid against the wall, she gave a small nod, her mind whispering the words over and over, unaware she was whispering them too. "Don't fight.." Even the mantra of words were not enough, her eyes going wide and panic rising, but his voice pulled her focus back to his face and she calmed, nodding. This wasn't a lie, she could feel it. He was trying to help her.

The pleasure started slowly, her lips parting as she gasped. Silver eyes fell closed and she whimpered, the pleasure becoming more intense, the pain fading slowly from her body. A sweet little moan escaping her as she squirmed gently, the movement causing pain, which was eaten away at by his power. Slowly her eyes opened, her pupils drowning out the silver of her eyes till they were slivers, the color shifting to that pretty green. Cuddled back into his arms she curled into him. Don't fight it. Her arms around his neck, her nose buried against his neck. She was horny again, little shocks of pleasure stemming along her her legs from her clit. Pleasure and pain having melted into one.

Laid down she writhed against the bed gently, whimpering. Her eyes found Virgil's as he said her name. Those pretty eyes were still drowning in pupil, giving her an almost doll like look as she shook her head some.
"I hurt.. The asshole made me feel good.." Her words were still hoarse, scrapping against her throat and the way she spoke made her seem almost high, the words feeling sluggish in her mouth. Looking to Velak she curled one small hand around his wrist, holding onto him. They talked above her while she rode the little pleasure spikes. It hurt and felt so good at the same time. She wanted to touch herself, but even not fighting the power she couldn't bring herself to it. Venkas' voice made her head turn towards him, her silver locks haloed under her head. Tears touched her eyes.. She wasn't mad right now, likely she wouldn't be. "My fault.. I didn't think he'd hurt me.." Her eyes closed as a little wave of ecstasy hit her, a moan bubbling from her raw throat. "Was bad.. My fault" was gasped out.

Velak had nodded when asked about his sister. "Did you think we were the only ones? She is younger than us, and Succubi are different from Incubi but it seems she has made her first contract." He didn't elaborate on that, Incubi weren't known for making contracts anyway, filling a different role than their female counterparts. He had been soon distracted trying to take her pain away anyway, and didn't really think more on it as he took her to the room. Laughing as she insulted him, he pulled his coat from her after wrapping her instead in the bedsheets. "And yet I'm still an asshole." He was still grinning, he didn't mind being called an asshole if it meant she wasn't in pain anymore, that wasn't the kind of pain he liked to inflict anyway. Velak had strong opinions on pain, and preferred to temper it with pleasure for the best results. While he waited, letting her hold onto him for comfort, Venkas was already moving into position beside the hurt girl, cuddling gently into her side while she turned towards him. "No Amaris, it's not your fault." Sighing softly he wrapped his arms around her and looked up to each of his brothers in turn.

The meaning was clear, the concern in his eyes. Amaris was vulnerable here, she hadn't been here more than a single night and she had fallen prey to not only the triplets themselves but now a werewolf and if Velak hadn't have been there...he knew what the lesser breed of wolf liked to do, she would have been used for hours, not pleasurably, knotted and trapped with the beast that raped her. For most students, it would be fine, they might not enjoy it but they knew and accepted it was part of life. Some of them...they would enjoy it too. He growled softly.
"It wasn't your fault, little dove. I don't think you're human, but you aren't used to this world. It's dangerous here...even the teachers..." He stroked his hand up and down her flank as Velak curled into her other side, pressing up against her rear. He wasn't trying anything sexual at all even if his presence did come with lust in the air as standard, and Virgil was already sitting by her feet, running his hand up and down her calves. Venkas used the cuff of his shirt to wipe her tears away while he held her. "Not bad, not bad at all. You were just...you weren't raised in this world, you don't know the ways." Virgil frowned, looking over to Velak. "Astral projection?"

Velak explained while he remained where he was, letting hold onto his wrist. "Yeah, there was a flash of light before I got there, blinding...and when I did she was limp. Like...she wasn't in her body while it was fucking her..." He didn't want to use the word he to refer to the werewolf, still pissed that it had chosen her, their girl. "When I had...dealt...with it, she still wasn't there, but I could sense her, like when we dreamwalk. But she came back."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom