Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lyceum Echidna (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
6A332B0D-CFD4-4160-BF83-48AC97C12401.png

Amaris brushed a stray lock of silver behind her ear as she gazed out the window. Hills and trees breezed by in a blurr, recognizable as such but just barely in the dreary light. She brushed the creamy envelope on her lap, finger tracing the embossed letters Lyceum Echidna scrolled in vibrant green across the front. She had never heard of the school before a week ago and couldn’t recall applying but according to the contents of the envelope it was her best bet.. It seemed highly selective and prestigious. It did help that she was being offered a full ride. At seventeen all of those factors were quite important. No family to speak of she didn’t have many options otherwise either.

Already dressed in her uniform (also provided) the soft fabric clung to her slight frame as if it had been tailored for her. A dress of black with a high collar of deep red. Two front pleats of the same striking red over either thigh with dainty little gold detailing at the apex of each. A jacket was included with gold trim and buttons as well. Currently it was buttoned up to combat the chill of the air. A black leather belt was slung across her hips just below were it fell. A pair of black thigh highs and a simple pair of black boots completed the outfit.

Aris’ skin was almost luminescent with all the dark colors, already pale as it was. Her startling silver blue eyes and silver hair didn’t help much with the delicate appearance. Being short just made her look more doll like at five two. Glancing back up at the window of the bus, a frown formed between her brows. Silver dense mist thick as pea soup as far as the eye could see. Shadowy shapes flitting past was the only indication they were still moving at all. They had been on the road for hours, long before the sun had come up. The day had been quite miserable weather wise. The sun had not once peeked its head out instead preferring to hide behind grey clouds. Even now, it hid as it sunk in the sky.. It’s darking the only clue given. They had to be arriving soon.

As if summoned by the thought the bus began to slow and came to a gentle stop. The weathered little old lady turned around and chirped out
"We are here dearie!" Standing Aris gathered her suitcase and school bag, peering out into the mist. Heading down the narrow path between the seats she worried at her lower lip. Darkness descended quicker now. "The lights will come on any minute, don’t you fret. Just follow them across the bridge someone will meet you there to take you to your rooms" As she spoke, the little old lady gently pushed Amaris out of the bus and closed the door behind her with a click before heading off, leaving her alone.

Shivering against the cold Amaris squinted into the darkness and gave a little squeak as lights flickered to life just a little before her. At least she wouldn’t be in the dark.. Picking up her things she began to walk, the halos of light just close enough to touch. Still there were no other discernible landmarks, just light.. Mist and darkness.

After what seemed like an eternity the mist seemed to suddenly part and what appeared before her made Aris breath stick in her throat. What she had expected was perhaps ivy lined brick.. But what greeted her was more out of studio ghibli in it’s fantastical appearance. Cream stone was ornately carved. Grand aches and lush green.. She assumed in the darkness little lights glittered about giving her clues to what it might look like in the day. Water weaved between the stone walkways and dark grey and black clouds loomed in the distance as if some great waterfall was generating them.

Her gawking was drawn short by a rather bored cough to her side. The woman was beautiful in her aloof coldness. Black hair waved charmingly down her back and her green eyes were sharp. Dressed in the same uniform she towered over Amaris, easily five nine if not taller.
"Name?" Aris gave her a soft hesitant smile. "Amaris Lupine" The females face never changed as she checked something off on her little box and turned and walked away. Aris scrambled to catch up. Her 'guide' began to speak. "I am sure you have already read your welcoming packet, but the school wishes to stress a few additional rules. You must stay in human form at all times during school hours, there is to be no killing or maiming of any students." Amaris blinked at the back of the woman. She was just joking with her right? Stay in human form? They were human! When she tried to ask she was met with silence. Frowning she followed her up a winding staircase.

Pointed to a door she moved towards it before the chilly guide spoke one last time.
"Classes start in a few minutes, don’t be late.." Thanking the retreating back Aris frowned and rested her hand on the door. Few hours? Wasn’t it night time? Shrugging she pushed the door open and gasped. A large multilevel window shown out into the night sky, old warn stone lined the walls which were adorned with ornate tapestries. Antique furniture was worn but handsome. A desk sat before the large window and several doors lead off to what she could only assume was her bedroom and bathroom. But she didn’t have time to check as she heard the chime of bells warning of the start of classes. On the small side table near the door was her schedule and a map. Dropping her suitcase off she snatched up both and headed out.

It took her some time but Amaris found her way to the first class before the last set of bells went off. Most of the people she had passed had been beautiful like the woman who had shown her to her room, but not all as cold. They laughed and joked with one another as they went. A pang of loneliness struck her, but she pushed that feeling aside, she'd soon make friends right? Entering the large class room just off one of the water paths she took a seat toward the back, pulling out a notebook and a pen, waiting for the teacher to enter.

Smiling, Virgil couldn't help but take heart at what Amaris said to him, while also trying his best to understand what she had mused over. It did sound difficult, trying to imagine how he would have felt in similar circumstances, it was just hard to wrap his head around. "Ogres smell funny anyway...but yeah, that would probably suck, but you...I bet you're something amazing. The light you give off, it's dazzling, Amaris..." He shook his head and laughed. "No, you haven't really been mean to me anyway and I still like you, don't I? I'm just saying if you were, I'd probably still like you." He hadn't said anything to her telling him he should be proud of who he was, that too was a struggle he had sometimes, coming to terms with his own nature which was in opposition to everything an Incubus was supposed to be had been trying at the best of times especially around others, even though his brothers and sisters seemed to understand it had still sometimes weighed on him, like they still judged him a little. Deep down, he knew they didn't, not really, but...how could it not eat at him sometimes?

Venkas had rolled his eyes at Amaris' forced thank you, letting her cuddle into him as they walked to the class and laughing at her comment about the lessons themselves.
"I don't think you should be too worried about that, little dove. This isn't like a human school, the tests aren't meant to be failed, not truly, you will learn about the monsters and the world we live in, learn about magic and the nature of it all and some of the less sentient beasts and maybe about our history. Sure, there will probably be tests, but if you stay, I will help you with those." He grinned, reaching down to place his hand on her rear, the same cheek his had smacked earlier. "There are more human classes too but they are few and far between, we don't really need to learn much about maths and science...and won't it be fun for you to learn about our world anyway?" He was trying, in his own way, to calm her down about her concerns and what he said wasn't wrong...though in truth the tests could actually be quite difficult. Still, he had faith that she would step up to the task; even though he didn't really know her all that well she didn't strike him as the kind of girl to give up so easily. After class had finished, they had several more to do throughout the day, mostly introductory classes like the one they had just been in since the year was just starting; alchemy and potions were up next, a class for them to learn not just how to brew some of the draughts and potions that a lot of monsters relied on in their culture but how to make other things, salves, toxins and how to recognise various elements that they relied on. Still with his eye on Logan, Venkas had brushed aside her question about Virgil. "Don't worry, my brother can take care of himself...and if not, well, there's no real harm here for him. I think..." Laughing, he guided Amaris to the classroom which was located deeper into the academy in what was akin to a cool dungeon. At the head of the class was Professor Carlyle, a short, scrawny man that used a stepping stool to reach the table on which his ingredients were already laid out. It would be a short while before class started yet, but already the students were mostly filing in. Velak was seated near the back beside a girl with bright purple hair and a brighter blush on her face that kept glancing towards him, blushing when he looked up from his notes to smile back at her. Seeing Amaris and his brother, he motioned for them to join him. "Brother, Amaris..." He smirked...tempted to call her something else, yet at least understanding that it might not be the right place for it. "Meet Yashi, my new friend. Yashi, say hi to my brother and the pain in the ass we have decided to show around." He leaned back, giving the genie a better line of sight to them as Venkas shook his head and chuckled, guiding Amaris over to sit beside them and holding his hand out. "Venkas...and this is Amaris, it's a pleasure to meet you, Yashi."

While they had walked to the class, Virgil had been caught off guard, in a way. He had seen the girl watching him, uncomfortable already in the way she couldn't take her eyes off him, little glances as the class had gone on, and when she had cornered him after the bell had rang he had nervously been looking for a way to get around her, shivering as she touched him, her fingertips on his cheek.
"Umm, hi there...that's...parlour?" French...the accent was thick, dripping with salacious undertones in a way that made feel like he really should be running...she seemed dangerous, and yet as he watched her form shift, extra eyes appearing, he was still frozen, his body just didn't want to move! "You...you're not meant to show your real form in the school..." His words were mumbled and he was clearly looking for a way out, his heart racing. Virgil was an Incubus, powerful, strong like all of his kind and yet that accent, the way she touched him and looked at him...it had him paralysed, like some of the venoms he had heard about but she hadn't even bitten him! Swallowing the lump in his throat as she pushed him back into his seat he gasped as one of her hands slipped into his pants; she would find him already semi-erect, something about her accent and the way she had looked at him had a definite effect on him and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. One hand on her breast, unmoving as she yanked his hair back, his other reached down to grab her wrist, though he didn't really try to pull her hand away. "I...I'm not scared of you..." The words were mostly a lie...he wasn't scared for his life, he didn't think she wanted to kill him but she was so aggressive, the way she had him pinned, had cornered him all alone. He nodded, or at least tried to, his eyes on hers...on the two dominant eyes she had anyway. "An arachne...y...you're an arachne...right?" This was crazy! he could overpower her, probably, if he tried, but Virgil just couldn't summon up the will to fight past her, and everybody had left by now. "I think we're gonna be late for class...you should probably let me up now, yeah?" Even as he spoke he could feel his power leaking out into the room, the loss of control he was feeling with her affecting more than just his nerves.

Strangely, Venkas’ reassurance did help, though it did not alleviate all of her fears. Tipping her chin up at him she nodded, and blushed as his hand found her ass. “I… Suppose. But I will need to go get a job at some point. I can’t just be your plaything for the rest of my life” Well, she could, but Amaris wasn’t sure that’s what she wanted. She had her own hopes, dreams and goals. This school had thrown a clear wrench in her plans and the triplets had only added to the complications. While class had gone on, at one point her mind had drifted back to what Virgil had said. Her light was dazzling. It was then, when her head and turned towards him that she’d seen his antsy behavior.

“You think?!” She’d tried to turn to go back, but Venkas was having none of it, steadily guiding her to their next class. Which brought up a question. “How do you even know I have this class?” Surely they didn’t have all the same classes? Then.. again… Having at least one of them with her would be safe. Worrying her lower lip, she let Venkas guide her into the cool classroom, her mind on Virgil. Hoping he was okay, her eyes shifted to Velak. The little spark of excitement at seeing him stuttered as she saw the girl beside him and the looks she gave him. When he made the introductions, the playful tease missed it’s mark and Amaris fought to not deflate further. When she was guided to sit, she stubbornly refused to move. She took the seat one over, forcing Venkas to take the space she left or to leave her open to someone else on her other side, as Virgil would likely settle into the open space once he got there. She was angry at Velak, for reasons that made little sense to her… but Yahsi was given a smile and a little wave. “Nice to meet you” After her greeting she faced forward, determined to not look at Velak or the girl, trying to sort through her anger. Little did Amaris know, her anger was showing in a different way. Her eyes had begun to shift once more, playing between the silver and green, but there was something else happening. Her skin seemed to shimmer slightly...

Asshole. Amaris knew she was mad at him, but the why was harder to place. She had an idea as to why, it’s name was Yashi. It was the blush and the smile that spread between them. It hinted at something more had, or would happen… But he was meant to take her on a date tonight. Leaning forward, unaware of any of her body’s signs of her mood, one arm rested against the desk, the other was pulled to her mouth, the tip of her thumb worried between her teeth. She didn’t care who the prick stuck his prick in! Her lashes lowered some, eyes losing focus as she fought back a sigh. Well that was clearly a lie. But why should she? He didn’t even really like her. That thought hurt just as much and Amaris didn’t like it. Was it the school, them or what had happened to her last night that had broken her? Turning her head away from them, her chin resting on her hand, free hand thrumming on the desk soundlessly. It didn’t matter. Velak was still an asshole.

“Is that so?” There was a laugh in her voice as she pushed him back into the seat. “And are you going to tattle on me?” When Virgil decided to try and stop her from touching him she laughed outright and pulled his hand from her wrist, with the one that had been on his face, her hand connecting with his semi erect cock. “So big” The words were purred out, her tone dropping an octave as she stroked him, feeling his body eagerly react to her touch. “I think you lie, little fly” She’d heard the tremor in his voice and lowered her mouth to his neck, Kissing along the soft skin there as her hand stroked him. Pulling back she smiled, flashing her fangs at him. “Just so little fly” She too could feel his power and it didn’t encourage her to stop touching him. A growl purred from her throat and two of her hands moved to his pants, unbuttoning them, the one in his hair still holding tight. “I never thought I’d meet such a sweet little incubus... “ As Juliette spoke, she freed his cock from his pants, hands still working him. “Then we will be late, I can taste the lust you give off in my mouth…” Her mouth moved back to his neck. She might have held true to her word, had she not heard the teacher coming back. Swearing, her accent thicker, she pulled back. “Saved this time, but next time, you will be mine” Pulling back she shifted back into her human form. “au revoir ma petite mouche” She left him there, with his cock out, hard and leaking as she sauntered out of the class.

Juliette was quite annoyed at the interruption. She’d known what the triplets were. Venkas and Velak would have made her fight to be on top, but the sweet Virgil? He’d happily served her, she could tell. When she’d cornered him, his fear and lust had been so sweet. Had The teacher not been coming back, she would have taken him then and there. She ached to have that huge cock inside her… Shivering she bit her lower lip, thighs brushing together, still suffering from his power. No, next time, she’d take him to her burrow and see how the brave little incubus stood against her in all her splendor.

"And why can't you? I mean, plaything is such a strong word, I prefer pet, or princess." Venkas had smirked, the idea wasn't unappealing and he made a valid point, he thought. Amaris could very well spend the rest of her life as his, as theirs, and never have to work or anything of the sort. He was a prince, he might one day be the ruler of the underworld realm even, he didn't see either of his brother's challenging him for that right. Virgil would be too easy for his sister and others to manipulate into giving them whatever they wanted, a sucker for a powerful woman who was willing to force him into submission at the best of times, and Velak had little interest in ruling and rules in general, would be more inclined to run the kingdom into the ground by sheer negligence as he followed his desired more than what was best for it. Sure, there were exceptions to both of these situations, but in truth Venkas saw himself as the only correct choice. "Wouldn't you like to be my princess, little dove?" He had taken her arm to stop her turning back, sure that Virgil would be just fine and would learn something if he wasn't. "He is an Incubus, and the worst that will happen to him in this school he is more than capable of handling, his life isn't in danger for certain." He spoke the truth, even if a little bluntly. "These are the introduction classes, we all share them. Next week we may start to split, but we get to choose where our focus is for the most part and if you are staying, I think I will like to stay close by you."

Virgil couldn't take his eyes off the Arachne girl as she pushed him back into his seat, shaking his head as she asked the simple question of whether he was going to tattle on her or not. "I...no...but you could get caught...it's risky..." His tone wasn't the usual; even he spoke with a confidence, Virgil was well aware of his power and only tended to stutter or stammer when he was around a girl he really liked, shyer and submissive nature pushing to the fore, as it did with Amaris, at first. With this girl, he didn't know her, didn't really like her and yet it was like he was hypnotised by her movements and that accent, the way she took control. Inwardly he knew his sister was probably to blame in part for the way she had often done the same, backing him into a corner when she wanted something, touching him like this, teasing him, hurting him even, but more than that it was just who he was, something inside him even craved it as much as he wanted to get away from the spider that was tormenting him. He groaned as she stroked his shaft, feeling the blood flow as it grew firmer in her hand. "Please...you can't, I mean...not here...maybe we can get a drink or something, we can talk...like a d...a date..." His heart was racing, he knew she was right...he was scared of her...not mortal fear but he had heard of Arachne before, he had read what they could do, how their bite could paralyse even the strongest of monsters, how they would drag them back to their lair or web. Some would kill, others merely use the victim to satisfy themselves and he hoped she was at least the latter. A noise in the distance made her swear, the sound all the prettier for her accent and he breathed a sigh of relief as she pulled back, releasing his cock. When had she even taken it out of his trousers??? He had felt it, now that he could think properly but he had been entranced, like the fly she had called him, caught in a web made up of her forward advances and the way she had touched him, he hadn't even noticed. Blushing, he only just managed to get himself back in his pants, the bulge obvious as he gathered his things, hurrying out of the room and to his next class with his head down as the teacher came back with a puzzled look on her face. He honestly couldn't tell if he was scared, excited, both or neither but he felt he was leaning towards scared simply from the sheer aggressiveness of the Arachne girl whose name he didn't even know.

Virgil got to the class just in time for it to start, locating his siblings and sitting down between Amaris and Velak, still shaking a little from the encounter but determined not to bother them with it. He didn't need them to defend him, he was every bit the Incubus that they were and smiled to Amaris, his brow furrowing a little. Was it just him or was something off with her? Venkas had noticed too, the way her eyes were shifting colours and her skin seemed to shimmer in the dim light of the dungeon class, though Velak was talking to the girl beside him, chuckling as she said something with a soft giggle and a deep blush. Yashi seemed smitten,
"Amaris...are you okay?" Virgil reached for her, a hand on her shoulder while Velak seemed completely unaware that Amaris was upset in some way and Venkas was starting to put two and two together. Jealousy. He chuckled, his hand coming up to rest on Amaris' back as he leaned in to her, whispering in her ear. "Are you jealous, little one?" His hand slid up to her shoulder and he pulled her closer to him. "The genie is cute, but I don't think he likes her nearly so much as he does you...but is there truly any harm if he does like her?" Velak himself was enjoying the attention, he always had and this school had so much variety when it came to the girls that attended, a far cry from the demons and imps he was used to associating with in the underworld, and the humans he had visited, but Yashi was just a welcome distraction right now, he was a little worried about his upcoming date; he had never been on a date before, not a proper one, and he wanted to impress Amaris. For reasons unknown to him he actually liked the feisty little brat, cared for her and wanted her to remember their date, not just for his and her enjoyment but to get her to actually stay. If only Yashi could grant actual wishes, that would have been perfect but he knew that wasn't exactly the case and he knew better than to fall into that trap. Sighing and sitting back in his seat he looked up as a black haired girl sauntered into the classroom, quite deliberately looking in his direction...or was it Virgil's? Licking her lips as she took a seat not so far from them, he raised an eyebrow as he noticed Amaris and the way she was shimmering for the first time.

"Hey buttface, are you excited for our date or something? Scared?" He grinned, his cocky manner of speaking hiding his own apprehension. "You're practically shimmering...not going to explode before I get my hands on you, are you? That would ruin all the fun..." The class had already started, the clearly goblin male teaching it having to shout to be heard at the back with his tiny voice as he started to list off ingredients and venoms that students should be aware of, from the lust inducing effects of practically everything secreted by a succubus, the paralytics in the venom of Arachne, something which caused Virgil to visibly flinch, casting a glance to the side to where the black haired girl sat, to the hallucinogenic pheremones that a genie was known to emit at will and many others. All three brothers started to take notes, though it was mostly things they knew it was important to have the information down in the books that had been provided by the school.

Last edited:
Pet or princess? It was hard for Amaris to not just rebel at the idea. She still had hopes, dreams… But, some little part of her said, would it be so bad to be his pet, their pet? Gazing up at him, his hand on her arm she frowned slightly. “I suppose not, but I did have goals, you know… before coming here. Finding out I wasn’t human…” She smiled slightly. “Can’t say being a princess was one of them.” Her smile grew slightly and she couldn’t help the wink as she said “But every little girl wants to be a princess” Her smile had faded as he mentioned Virgil and she nodded, though there was something to the way her head moved, a clear unease. Amaris knew Venkas was right, he’d be fine, but something about Virgil made her feel protective of him. Her mind was drawn away from her worries and she blinked at Venkas, her head tilting to one side. The silver of her hair shifted and fell around her left shoulder, and hid her right eye from view. “I don’t know what I would even study here… I will admit, it would be nice to have one of you with me if I stayed.” Amaris was still quite scared of others in the school. “But wouldn’t you guys wanna take classes that interested you?”

Amaris looked up as Virgil spoke, her eyes searching him, nodding some "I'm okay" It was a lie, but she couldn't tell him why, none of them. The look was obvious, she was searching him for signs of harm. The only thing she found amiss was the rather large bulge in his pants. Frowning her eyes moved to the black hair girl, her eyes narrowing in an unfriendly way as she looked over to their small group. Catching the sight of Amaris staring at her with daggers in her eyes, Juliette winked. She’d have happily captured the feisty little silver haired beauty, but she wasn’t a fool. Juliette knew what the collar around her slender, supple neck meant. She’d wait until the shine wore off before tasting her. Her attention was focused on Amaris solidly and she licked along her upper lip and chuckled at the bright blush, her eyes moving back to Virgil.

When Venkas leaned in, his warm, large hand on the small of her back, whispering against her ear she frowned at him and pulled away.
“No” The word was clipped and angry, but just as soft as his own voice had been. It was worse knowing that Venkas knew. She had no right to be jealous and Velak was a right git anyway. And she wasn’t even jealous! Her arms crossed in a slight huff, but not before she pushed his hand away, some of her ire now directed his way. Shimmering as she simmered in her jealousy and anger, her eyes were far from friendly as she looked to Velak. Rather than respond she flipped him off and shifted her body, so she physically couldn’t see him. This did mean she turned more to Velak, which at the moment was not any better. As the class began, she sighed and looked to Virgil. “May I borrow a notebook and pen for the day?” When he offered his up, she smiled, her little pissy mood lifting for a second. “Thank you” before starting to take her notes.

Like the classes before, this made little sense, but Amaris had always been a good student. Her handwriting was neat, and gracefully curved. Later, she would take time to transcribe her notes to an even more structured format. Even if she didn’t quite get… any of this, her notes would be pristine and perhaps enough to help her pass. When the bell rang she rose and kissed Virgil’s cheek in thanks. One last glare was thrown Velak’s way and she stormed out. Perhaps not the best idea when in a school full of monsters who saw her a delectable treat to unwrap and fuck into oblivion. She didn’t remember her encounter last night, and the seriousness of the way Juliette had looked at her had not impressed danger into her mind. Juliette saw her chance, unable to resist the lure of the silvery haired beauty who seemed rather upset with her Masters. She had planned to just corner Virgil again, but she couldn’t pass up a chance for Amaris. She rose quickly and followed her out as the crowd of students excited the dungeon. Amaris only wished to get out of the room and away from the unwelcome feelings of Jealousy. Stepping off to the side, Amaris let her back hit the wall behind her with a soft thud. The coolness of the stone seeping in through her uniform, soothing some of her anger. Eyes closed she never saw Juliette break from the group and head towards her.

“The triplets have found themselves a lovely toy. Vous scintillez dans les ténèbres, chérie” Opening her eyes, Amaris found herself staring up into the eyes of Juliette. Her accent was charming and dripping with something Amaris couldn’t quite place. Frowning some she straightened. “I don’t really speak french and I am not a toy. Stay away from Virgil” Her voice was firm and she crossed her arms, holding her notebook tight to her breasts. Juliette chuckled and lifted a brow. “If you offered yourself in his place I might consider it… Though, I am not so sure he wishes you to save him from me chérie” Her hand rose and brushed against her face, as her own lowered towards Amaris’. “Mon doux papillon” And then Juliette's mouth settled over hers, the kiss was far from sweet as she forced her tongue into Amaris’ mouth, her hand moving to her hair, the other holding her close, all but preventing the struggles of the smaller, far more delicate Amaris. Those struggles excited Juliette and she allowed her glamour to fade. She needed more hands for her little butterfly…

Last edited:
Venkas had smiled at her proclamation of having goals, still holding her close on the way to the classroom. "Oh, and what goals might those be? They may still be achievable, even if you do become a princess." His fingers had squeezed her shoulder gently at the word, knowing it would mean them being a lot closer than they were now if it were to ever happen. "Though wouldn't you like to rule one day? Being my pet for all eternity sounds like a fun little idea too...I can picture you sitting by my feet, naked..." A warm chuckle as he had guided her into the room. "My future is set for me, and I will learn all I need to here anyway, staying close to you will do me no harm, and I would rather at least try to protect you..." He could still see Logan ahead of them, and was doing his best to restrain himself. It wasn't really their way, to lash out after the werewolf had just tried to take what he wanted, not in the school at least but Venkas was pissed. Amaris was his, no matter what anybody else thought he was going to try and keep her safe even if he knew that he couldn't do it all the time. At some point, she was going to fall foul of another monster in here, and so he knew he had to do something else too. Prepare her for that inevitability, perhaps teach her to at least gain something from the experience. It may not be the human way, to be so comfortable about rape or at least dubious consent when it came to sexual encounters but much like how his brother was trying to keep one monster at bay even as they spoke, there was no way to protect oneself forever other than being the stronger monster. Fortunate for him, but for Amaris, who didn't even know what she was, not so much.

In the classroom Velak had still been oblivious as to Amaris' anger at him, he had been focused on asking questions of Yashi, about what she thought would be a good date. Without much experience in the matter, he was struggling to come up with a plan for it himself but he wanted to impress Amaris still, wanted to make it a good experience, show her that maybe there was something in the school worth staying for. Virgil on the other hand kept sneaking glances towards the Arachne that had accosted him, missing that she had been looking at Amaris and thinking it was him she was eying instead he had shivered in his seat. Was it weird that he was scared but also strangely excited? The way she had touched him, the promises she had made...he truly felt he was caught in her web already, struggling as she crept closer. He was dragged from his thoughts by Amaris, nodding and blushing like he had been caught and handing her the notebook and pen she had asked for.
"Sure...are you really okay? Something seems wrong...if you need to talk you know I'm here, right? I'm not going anywhere, Amaris." Between the distraction of Juliette and Amaris herself he hadn't actually paid much attention to Yashi, only glancing at her when she had giggled, lost in conversation with Velak, and he had yet to connect the dots of jealousy. Why would he? It wasn't a normal part of their world, while some of them liked monogamy and would happily follow it most monsters and demons simply...didn't. Sex was just an intrinsic part of their world, after all.

As class ended, Venkas had watched her storm off and sighed softly to himself. He knew she would be okay, more careful and not go far with the collar around her throat, she knew how to summon him...and on top of that he saw Virgil take off after her like he too was concerned. Turning to his other brother, he stepped up to him and offered Yashi a soft smile.
"Mind if I take my brother away from you for a little while, dear? I won't keep him long, I promise." Velak looked a little confused but followed as Venkas stepped away to the corner of the room anyway, looking to make sure Amaris was nowhere near. "Brother...do you know what you're doing? You're meant to be taking her on a date tonight, all she sees is you flirting with your genie..." Velak's brows furrowed...he hadn't missed the middle finger but in response he had only grinned and winked at her, thinking she was just continuing their little back and forth spats that seemed to be synonymous with their relationship so far. As it dawned on him that Venkas might have noticed something else he looked back to Yashi, then to where Amaris had been sitting, frowning. "I was only asking what she thought a fun date would be, but why does it even matter? Am I not meant to flirt now? The only reason I found her last night before anything worse happened was that I was fingering Yashi in the gardens..." His tone was a mixture of hurt, confusion and defensiveness, he was genuinely confused as to what he was supposed to do. He had never considered that Amaris, nor anybody else, would want him to stop flirting with or even fucking other girls, the notion was strange to him. "Perhaps, but have you talked to her about this? If it's not in your nature, as we know it isn't, you might want to let her know that. She's new to this world, remember? Humans can be...strange, about these things." As much as he disliked his brother's tendency to butt in, Velak didn't really have it in him to argue, and the last thing he wanted was to hurt Amaris, not like this at least. Sighing, he went to grab his things, ready to go to the next, final class of the day.

Virgil had grabbed his things almost immediately, following Amaris out of the classroom only to see her cornered by the same Arachne that had done the same to him. At first he paused, just within earshot as he listened to that accent again, watched as Amaris tried to warn her away from him, smiling. When the spider didn't listen, pressing a kiss on her, he stepped in, pushing his way between them to break the kiss and standing between the Arachne and Amaris, going so far as to grab one of the extra wrists that had appeared as he glamour had started to fade. Virgil's own glamour was fading too, his eyes glowing the same, bright blue they did when he was aroused, his skin with the same tone and horns starting to peek through his silver hair.
"No, not her!" While there was still a tremble in his tone he was meeting her eyes and standing firmly, his other hand reaching back, hand on Amaris' shoulder. "She's not trading herself for me, and you're not taking her anywhere...and she isn't a toy! Amaris is our..." He paused, he didn't even know what she was to them, not really. Velak might consider her a toy, Venkas more a pet, but himself? A friend, perhaps, maybe more. A lover would be accurate. He turned to her and gestured back into the room, nodding with his head. "Go to Venkas, or even Velak if you're not still pissed at him...and please, don't wander away in here, it's dangerous, you know that..." Even during school hours things happened, he was proof of that and he offered her a soft smile as she left. Turning back to her once Amaris had gone, his eyes softened a little, his voice was softer though he still was full of tension, his heart was still racing...it was one of the effects the Arachne seemed to have on him, and he suspected she knew it. "Please...I'll admit I'm a little scared of you but don't hurt her...she isn't from here, from our world...it's not the same. If you hurt her she will leave, and..." He had to fight to stop himself from tearing up, though he refused to look away from her eyes. Whether he was weak or not for an Incubus he didn't care, he wanted to save Amaris from this, he didn't want her to go, he wanted her to stay, with him, with his brothers. There was resolve slowly appearing in his eyes. "I won't let you touch her..."

Becoming a princess… It was something that while it would have been nice had been nothing more than a fantasy. She could have married one of the princes in the world, but she didn’t really have the sort of connections to manage that one. Not that she minded, it had been a fun fantasy as a child, but as Amaris had grown, like most little girls, the fantasy faded. Looking at Venkas she gave a small shake of her head. “Not telling” The hand that squeezed her shoulder earned him a smile and she chuckled softly, the sound ended in a sigh. “All sweet and then back to being you Guided into the room she nodded some. His reasoning made sense, she supposed. This seemed more like a big party for the triplets though, more than anything else. When Virgil had pressed her, she nodded some. “I know” She offered a smile, but it lacked that normal sort of spirit that Amaris seemed to have. “Thank you, Virgil”

The bell rang and she’d been out of the classroom like a bat out of hell. She should have been more careful, she knew that as she found another woman’s mouth pressed against hers, her tongue slipping into her mouth. Amaris had been stunned and when she’d been kissed, had not fought back. Virgil however had come to her rescue which amused Juliette very much. Chuckling she shifted her attention from the bemused butterfly to her fly. “No and why not her?” Juliette’s voice was a sensual purr of sound, one that promised pain and pleasure. “Are you going to stop me from having her ma mouche?” One of her other hands reached past him, stroking her cheek. Something about the hand that touched her face seemed odd.. Why was her arm lower? Amaris blinked the fog away and saw Virgil holding one of four arms. “What.. What is she?” Juliette shifted her eyes to her and she smiled. “I am Juliette, mon papillon and I am an arachne” Her face turned back to Virgil and anger flashed in her eyes as he told her to find one of his brothers. “Virgil, I am not leaving you” Amaris’ brows drew together and she gave a little shake of her head, but he’d just smiled at her. Looking at Juliette, Amaris frowned, but nodded. “O..o..okay” She left, as she’d been asked because she had no other choice… But she knew that Virgil had done the same thing Juliette had been asking her to; traded himself for her.

Juliette watched as the pretty thing left them before turning back to Virgil her face still angry. ‘You have saved her for now, but I will take her. You can’t protect her always and you can't protect yourself either” Both her brows lifted and she looked down the hallway the girl had vanished. “Not of our world?” Laughing, she looked at him again. “Now why would that deter me? Besides, if three grown incubus can not scare her off, I doubt I can. Doesn’t the one with the purple eyes like pain? That's the rumor at least” It was clear that her fly cared a great deal for her butterfly, but they were already hers. Her butterfly had been saved for now, but her fly would not get off so easily. “Is that so?” Juliette leaned in and smiled, fangs exposed. “How will you stop me, little fly?” His defiance was adorable, to be sure, but she was tiring of it. One hand slid into his hair, yanking his head to the side, Juliette bit him. Her poison was fast acting as it sped through his body. It spread from the bite, the first thing Virgil lost control over was his vocal cords, then his eyes and mouth. Lower it went and his limbs would stop responding. Humming softly she began to slowly encase him in silk. The glimmering threads of pure white seem to come from behind the willowy woman, her hands feeding it to her with deft practice. Kneeling, she started at his feet. Slowly Virgil found himself swathed in the silk. It was softer than he might have though, but had he been able to move, he would have found his bonds stronger than imagined. The tensile strength of the silk could hold her true form aloft, and Juliette was easily several times larger when in her true form. "Do not worry, little fly... I don't plan to eat you" She chuckled at her joke as her web encased his head. Fully shrouded in her silk, Juliette lifted the larger male into her arms, resting him over a shoulder before scuttling off. Lucky, her room wasn't too far away. A few saw her pass, with the male sized bundle on her shoulder, none dared stop the she spider from taking him... no one wanted to tangle with her and her meal.

Amaris didn’t like leaving, or that she’d perhaps endangered Virgil. She didn’t run, but walked quickly back into the room "Venkas!". Three of them still lingered. Velak, Venkas and Yashi. She wanted to go home. That was the first thought that hit her as she saw all three of them, and knew that Virgil was in some kind of trouble because of her… and then last night. Amaris rubbed at her temple as she walked up to Venkas. “You need to go help Virgil” She shook her head and tugged on his hand. “Please, it’s my fault” Still trying to tug him from the room as she spoke. “There is a girl and she asked me to trade myself.. Virgil found us... stood up to her.. He told me to leave.. I didn’t want to.. Please before something happens!” What she didn’t know was Virgil and Juliette were already gone, having whisked her fly to her room, where she had her nest.

Last edited:
"Hmmph, I thought the image was rather sweet too...you know I'd give you lots of pets, right?" That she didn't want to tell him any hopes and dreams she had didn't really bother Venkas; it wasn't that he didn't want to know, it was that he expected to have plenty more time with her to hear about them. He fully intended to honour the deal he had made with her but he also intended for her to stay, he truly believed that with just a little time with each of them she could see the benefits, that they weren't really all that bad and perhaps they could explain more of how the school and the world of monsters worked. While to somebody raised as a human it might be daunting she was already showing that she could handle it, she was dealing with the three of them perfectly well and should she embrace it she might even find she liked it here. She wasn't wrong in her thoughts either, the school very much was like a big party for Venkas and his siblings, a rite of passage to meet other monsters and learn about their cultures so that when it came down to it, they could deal with them better, wouldn't be caught off guard as well as make future contacts. With the way the world was split, they weren't the only royalty in the school and it would be good for them to meet their peers and establish friendships or at least grudging respect.

Face to face with Juliette, Virgil's resolve held firm for as long as Amaris was in sight. It was a silly question the Arachne had asked, wasn't it?
"Because...because I said no!" In truth he couldn't think of a valid reason why not her, to somebody like Juliette the school was a feast of students to sample and should she take a liking to one, like she had with him and Amaris, then it was unlikely she wouldn't act on it and she definitely wasn't going to get in trouble with it, it just wasn't their way and yet he was trying to deny her just that. "Y...yes, I'll stop you...Amaris, please don't argue with me, just go, okay?" He didn't miss the look Juliette gave him either, a shiver running up his spine...before she had only seemed amused with him but now she seemed pissed. "Because...don't you have a heart? She's not a toy, I told you that, Amaris is...special! Who cares what Velak likes to do anyway, at least he asks her permission first!" It wasn't entirely true, that first night they had coerced her, but he was trying to get Juliette to leave her alone! He didn't know what she was, but he truly felt that, he had felt drawn to her much like his brothers had from the very start and the fact she wasn't from this world just made him want to protect her from it all the more. "I...I can, I can protect her...and if I can't my brothers can...you're not going to take her, I swear, if you lay a finger on her I will..." He didn't get to finish the sentence as she cut him off, yanking his head back like she had in the classroom with one of her hands before this time she bit him, not even giving him time to answer her last question fully. He had already started to glow a little brighter, was gathering energy in his palm for...something, he didn't know what, he couldn't cause pain with his like Velak could, but he never got the chance to find out anyway.

The first thing he noticed was that he couldn't cry out for help. He tried...as hard as it was he tried to shout for his brothers but no sound came out as the venom spread quickly, then the rest of his body followed suit as he went slack in Juliette's arms. He couldn't even close his eyes, following her with them as she started to wrap him in her web starting with his feet while he whimpered silently, his heart pounding. He had known what their venom could do, hell they had just covered it in that very class but to feel the effects, powerful enough to paralyse even a full grown Incubus like himself so completely...there was nothing he could do but watch and feel as he was slowly constricted, the soft, luxurious feeling silk wrapping around him and getting higher and higher as the Arachne worked until his mouth was covered and he had to breathe through it, then his nose and even his eyes, taking away even the luxury of seeing his fate. All the while she was humming like it was a mundane but pleasant task. Completely wrapped in her silk, he felt himself being lifted and carried away, he could even hear other students as they passed them by and yet of course none even questioned her. The only thing he could hope was that she was serious when she had said she wouldn't eat him...fear and just a little bit of excitement was all he knew besides the satisfaction that he had at least saved Amaris from her.

Venkas looked confused for a moment when Amaris came to him, tugging insistently on his hand.
"Little dove, what's the matter, are you..." She didn't hesitate in telling him that his brother was in danger, and his brows furrowed at first as he let her start to drag him away to where she had been cornered by Juliette. "Shhh, calm down, it's okay, it's okay, take a deep breath..." Velak had followed them, a few steps behind. He'd seen the girl eying Virgil up in both classes, the dangerous looking one but he hadn't thought much of it; he was well aware that Virgil had his own proclivities that leaned towards a more Dominant woman anyway, he had seen his little sister toying with him more than once and honestly thought his brother would be just fine but he was concerned about Amaris, if what she said was true it wasn't just Virgil she had been after. "Calm down, start from the beginning. She wanted you to trade yourself? For what?" Looking around, there was no sign of Virgil or his assailant anywhere near them at all, there were no more classes for the day anyway so whomever had taken him could be anywhere. Even if there had been, it wouldn't do them any harm to miss one or two, or Virgil for that matter. Turning to Amaris he took her hand and smiled softly at her. "I'm sure he's fine, little dove, it's not your fault okay? I don't think he will be in any real danger and if he told you to go then you did the right thing." He reached up and ran his hand through her hair. "Nobody would be foolish enough to harm him..." It was difficult to soothe her without saying that this was how their world worked, but she had already heard that from him and he was afraid of making her want to leave even more. "When you see him again, he will be okay, you'll see." Velak on the other hand was shaking his head, chuckling softly. "I saw the girl, she's a pretty one too. I think he will be more than okay, I'm pretty sure he will even enjoy himself, even if there is a little bit of screaming..."

She hadn't commented on the fact that Venkas would give her pets and she wasn't sure if she agreed that the image of her naked at his feet, in a throne room sounded sweet. Rather she'd been all broody and unhappy during class, focusing on that feeling instead. Then, she had fled. It sort of felt like every time things balanced out, even in the slightest something happened. Odd feeling for day three of classes, or was it two? Amaris couldn't remember. Another less than amazing sign. She shouldn't stay here. Even as she'd come back to class, begged Venkas and Velak to help her... Virgil was in trouble. They seemed uninterested! Amaris was having trouble regulating her feelings. "That's not the point" Her cheeks had heated at Velak's question. It had been foolish to try and protect Virgil, hadn't it? Had she not tried, maybe Juliette would have left them alone. No, that's not true... She'd been amused but even before that, Juliette had seemed interested in her and had offered to consider it, not agreed. Taking a deep breath she shook her head again. It wasn't fine, why was this fine? It was her fault. When Venkas' hand slid through her silver locks she looked up at him, her eyes shifting with a liquid like grace; green to silver and back again.

Velak's words did not help her settle and her face turned towards him. She was still mad from before, which in of itself was odd enough... But this just seemed to further prove a point to her. He didn't care. About her... or Virgil. He didn't care about anything other than someplace to put his dick. Amaris' hand rose a second before it connected with his face. She was human, or as human-like as could be and couldn't put the same force into her slap, but the feeling was all there and the sound of flesh on flesh had run in the silence. Turning to Venkas, Amaris looked near tears. "I want to go home" In that moment she wanted to go home more now than ever. One of the pillars she had felt was safe, no longer felt safe. The other was missing and no one seemed to care or that it was her fault and the last one, while trying wasn't enough. The words sounded like half truths and she was struggling to understand. She might as well have been human or gone on living that lie. She had just wanted to go to school... Follow one of her life's dreams. Be a zoologist or marine biologist... Or who knows a life of dance or a lawyer. The letter from this school seemed heaven sent... She wouldn't have been able to afford school for a while without it. But like everything else here was a trap. The triplets were a trap... Whatever had happened last night, a trap... The girl, Juliette... a trap. The feeling that she was cared for. Looking down, Amaris fell silent for a long moment. "We will be late to our next class if we don't leave" Her voice was devoid of the turbulent emotions that formed a cyclone within her tiny frame.

Her little fly was amusing. He'd told the butterfly to flee and after a moment, she had. He'd answered her questions which managed to do a few things... Firstly it made her want to the butterfly again and risk the wrath of the other two to toy with the little delicate creature. Secondly, it amused her that he thought he could stop her or even deter her from wanting to play with her butterfly. Lastly, she was becoming annoyed in equal measure that her fly was so uppity. She liked her prey a little less feisty, like he had been at the start. The butterfly brought out strong protective instincts in him. As Juliette carried him towards her rooms she answered him. "I have a heart, little fly... But I don't understand why you are talking like this. You know how this world works and I am among the top of the predators within this school. I take what I want, it's our way." A door opened and closed and Virgil would feel himself being hung up. "The butterfly will learn in time, if she wants to or not. I am happy to teach her that lesson first hand." Soft rustling noises could be heard as Juliette shed her glamour. A low moan of pleasure left her as she molted from the human shell that had contained all of her beauty.

Juliette was no mere arachne; when one often thought of the race, they thought spindly legs and hard carapace. She was nothing like those. Her legs and abdomen were a brilliant almost shocking deep blue with white along her abdomen along the back and at the joints of each of her soft furry legs. A splash of yellow could be seen on each of her legs at the patella. She looked like she was made of crushed velvet, with longer, thicker hairs covering her legs. Glamour gone, her eyes blinked up at him as she tossed her head, thick luscious black hair tumbling down her back. Her breasts and torso were bare, showing off the contrast between her body and her pale human skin. Virgil would be able to feel as she moved, climbing into her burrow which was nestled near the ceiling, a gentle bouncing as she climbed into the opening of her nest. Pulling him in she gave a soft sound of joy. "You're my first in the school, did you know that? I could have had others, but I wanted you" It was mostly true, she would have happily settled for her butterfly too. Slowly she began to unwrap him, starting at his face. "You will behave will you not?" She knew he wouldn't be able to move yet, but it was fun to get them to agree.

Amaris was seeming distressed, and Venkas was having difficulty figuring out exactly how to say what he knew she needed to hear...but what she already knew regardless. Not to sound like he was stuck on repeat but this kind of thing...it was just the way of their world and he knew his brother wasn't in danger, but Amaris...coming from where she had come from, the human world, how could he get her to accept this? There was no easy way...really he was starting to think either she never could, or that it might take Virgil himself to truly drive the point home, by returning none the worse for wear...though he doubted that very much. Kneeling down he picked up a small shred of silk and ran his fingertips over it. Strong, meant to bind and constrict firmly as well as support a lot of weight. "An Arachne." Of all the monsters to take his brother, of course it would be one of those, likely sensing his more submissive nature when compared to his brothers she had sought out a rarity, an Incubus that wouldn't fight back so hard, and while he still knew he would be okay Venkas doubted he would be back without at least a few marks on him. Turning to Amaris he smiled softly, mostly to put her at ease. Opening his mouth to speak, he was interrupted by the words from behind him, spoken with less tact but equally true. "Hmmph, I don't see why you're so upset Amaris, there are rules here, in our world, she won't kill unless her life is threatened and Virgil isn't likely to do that. She won him fair and square, she'll take her prize then he will be back, and I bet he'll even like it to an extent...and if you don't believe us, just ask him when you're on your date tomo..." The last word was cut out by the slap across his cheek and for a moment there was silence all around them as both brothers looked towards Amaris. After a moment of staring at her, Venkas glanced towards his brother, seeing the hurt in his eyes, not from physical pain but from the shock of being slapped.

Velak didn't say another word, just looked at her, his eyes meeting the angry, shifting silver and green of hers before he reached up to rub his cheek. It hadn't hurt much, not really, but the fact that she had hit him...weren't they starting to become friends? The fun little jabs they took at each other, the teasing, the verbal sparring. It wasn't the first time Velak had been slapped, but it was the first by somebody he genuinely cared about, and he had no idea what he was meant to say to it.
"Fine...go home for all I care, if you hate us so much. Don't worry about our date...just leave." Hurt and confused, he turned to leave his brother to deal with her, who was already stepping in close and one hand on the back of her head, pulling it towards his shoulder. "Little dove...I know he didn't say it kindly but my brother is right...it's just our way. I know it's strange, hard for you, and you're worried but Virgil is okay, I promise, and you are too. I'm here with you, remember? Virgil kept you safe, Velak kept you safe...I will keep you safe. If you really want to leave..." He sighed softly. This wasn't how it was meant to be, there hadn't even been a single date with her for any of them yet, could they really last three days? Two, perhaps, now that Velak seemed to have given up. "If you really want to leave then I will help you go...but Amaris, you act as thought we don't care...of course we care, if anything happens to him I will be furious, I'll tear the school apart to get to that spider but this is just...how it is. Sometimes we fight, to the victor go the spoils but nobody dies, nobody is truly harmed, and life goes on. Talk to Virgil, when he returns, ask him if he is okay, or if he regrets standing up for you. I promise you, he is, and he doesn't, and it's not your fault." His hand was on her back with one in her hair and he nodded, petting her softly. "Class can wait a few, it's not important right now, you are." In the distance, already at the next classroom Velak swore, finding a corner seat by himself. He had planned for his date, asked Yashi to help him find a few things and offered favours to a few others just to get the equipment he had wanted on such short notice. He'd even been excited to see the look on her face, but now? Fuck her, if she thought so little of him, of their world, then why was he so upset?

Wrapped in the perfect darkness of Juliette's web, Virgil could feel himself being carried through the halls, could hear other students talking until he came close, then the silence as they passed. They all could see the humanoid shape she was carrying but it made no difference, nobody was going to mess with her. There was no exact hierarchy between monsters, but it was just a simple fact that some kinds were fundamentally more dangerous and stronger than others, to mess with an Arachne one would have to be very powerful, or a fool. He could hear her speaking to him too, wanted to break free or at least tell her that it wasn't okay, that she couldn't have Amaris but his voice still wasn't working yet, silence when he tried to speak, lips unmoving. The most he could do was flare up his aura just a little, the blue energy seeping through the silk like air but it had little effect other than the usual lust inducing waves that wouldn't serve him here. Paralysed, he felt himself carried the entire way to her room, then hung up, listening for any sign of what was happening in his tight, constricting cocoon. He heard a moan, pleasurable and salacious and then felt himself moving again, like he was being dragged until his eyes were uncovered. Looking down at her she was horrifying...and yet strangely beautiful. Virgil had never seen a real Arachne before, only drawings and none of them prepared him for this, the vibrant colours, the soft fur, the size of her...he still couldn't move his arms or legs because of both the venom and the silk but his lips moved ever so slightly when he tried to speak, his voice weak and soft but audible, barely a whisper.
"Please don't..." He had to take a breath even after just those two words, the effort of moving so soon after being bitten even in such a minor way wearing him out. "I'll behave but...please...Ju...Juliette...don't touch...Amaris..." Despite his predicament, Virgil thought this creature was gorgeous, her breasts bared to him now, her whole body and if she had asked him he would have maybe submitted to her willingly, but this...he knew this was their way, she had taken him, and whatever she did...he couldn't help but feel a little excitement mingled with the fear.

Last edited:
Of course he didn't understand.. Amaris didn't understand how he could be so cavalier with his words. While Amaris wasn't up to date on her monster lore, Arachne wasn't hard to figure out. Spider. Her hand had connected with Velak's cheek and he'd met her eyes with a look she hadn't expected to get back, though in truth she didn't know what she had expected. Velak left, his words echoing in her mind. He.. he.. didn't care. Amaris could feel her eyes get as hot as her cheek, the blush that had settled into her cheeks was angry and slightly splotchy. Pulled into Venkas, the comfort was tempered by his words. Her face shifted against his chest, her face hidden against his jacket. The tears that had been misting her gaze had been held until the prison of lashes couldn't contain the salty substance any longer, the first tear fell down, slowly tracking along the curve of her cheek. Gasping softly her arms slipped around his waist, beneath his jacked, her small hands curling in the fabric as she cried. She cried out her fears, her pain, her confusion. Nothing here made sense, not to her mortal mind. Amaris cried as her heart ached with each sob, her tears staining the white of his shirt. Why did it hurt so much? Why had Velak flirting and his dismissive attitude make her heart ache and make her stomach turn in knots. Slowly, Amaris cried herself out, till nothing was left but hiccups. She'd heard him say classes could wait, had heard what he'd said about taking her home.

Cuddled against Venkas still, she didn't speak for a long time, trying to figure out the words. If he didn't push her, it would take her a little bit, cuddled into the warmth of his body, cheek pressed to the wetness of his shirt. Finally she spoke, her voice soft husky and raw from her tears.
"I was" Sniffling she refused to move away from him, the solid strength of him giving her perhaps the courage she needed to whisper her secrets. "I thought he liked me..." The differences in their worlds were hard on her, she didn't understand him liking someone else, flirting and still wanting her. Amaris was unsure if she'd ever really understand and that made her heart hurt again, a sharp, unwelcome wrenching. "But he was flirting." That had been all she had seen, the blushing female and the smiles. He seemed nice to Yashi, he was never nice like that to her. Amaris' stomach churned uneasily and she closed her eyes, she'd cried all her tears, but she could feel a new wave building. "He told me to go home..." Her hands tightened in his shirt, this was the thing that had hurt the most. "Doesn't want me.." Her lower lip trembled and her vision misted over again, her world becoming a haze. Squeezing her eyes tighter together she could feel a solidarity tear trail down near her nose and she sniffled. "I.. I can't help that.. that this place is scary." She had thought just this morning it might be okay, just maybe. She may not have known them long but.. she cared about them... It would explain why his casual flirting and dismissal of her hurt so much wouldn't it? No... it was more... She wasn't in love... But... Velak had saved her... There was something more there. Inhaling, she opened her eyes, lashes lowered. "What do I do?" Her words were soft, miserable. "I don't know..." She sighed and shook her head softly, forehead rolling against his chest. "I thought he liked me.." Amaris sounded small, her voice hurting.

Juliette blinked her eyes at him, the multitude of them opening and closing in unison.
"I do not believe I offered you the same deal I offered the butterfly" Her hand reached out and brushed his cheek, the touch lingering. "You will behave ma mouche, because you have no other choice" While he was paralyzed, she took the time to slowly strip him of his clothing until he was naked. The web of her burrow was silken and scratchy, stiffer than the silk she'd used to bind him. From her spinnerets, Juliette produced more silk, before grasping one of his arms, raising it, then the other. His wrists were bound above him, against the sloping wall, his figure resting against the sturdy silk; then his legs were spread and bound with more silk. "Tell me, ma mouche, are you scared of me?" As she asked, one velvety leg brushed against him, the hair prickling along his skin. Crawling down his body, she made sure to rub along him as she moved. The fear made it all the more fun. Turning around she moved between his legs, her eyes on him as one of her hands cupped the length of him, watching him her tongue lapped at the tip of his cock. "I have never had an Incubus... Never met one who wasn't dominant." Her mouth closed around the head of his cock, sucking softly before pulling back. "You see, I don't like being topped. You're a rare treat. I have heard things about your kind... I do hope you don't disappoint..." Her hands stroked him, watching his face, feeling the way he stiffened with each touch. He might not have wanted her, but his body couldn't deny her what she wanted. "I felt some of it in the classroom, that lust." Lapping at the tip of him she gave a low eager moan. "Maybe, just maybe I will offer you a deal. If you please me, I will consider not capturing mon papillon" Scraping the edge of her fang along his shaft she chuckled. "Though I should warn you, I am not easy to please." Her tongue ran along the underside of his shaft and she chuckled, low and amused. "I don't have any of the powers that you have, I can't keep you from cumming, but you will not, unless I say so. Do you agree?" As she questioned him, she idly stroked him with her hand, feeling his heart beat in his cock.

Venkas didn't try to say anything, he didn't feel he should. Amaris had started to cry, was holding onto him tightly and trembling in his arms and while he held her head to his chest, standing there, his hand ran up and down her back, gently trying to soothe her while she let it all out. He was gathering his thoughts...trying to come up with a way he could explain it all so that it made sense to her, or rather so that it was easier for her to accept. She wasn't stupid, she had heard them all say it at one point or another, that it was their way, but actually coming to terms with that was so much harder for her it seemed. Venkas himself was going through something that to him was equally as scary as her fears about this world...losing her. Losing Amaris...it seemed like it was inevitable at this point, and in the short time he had known her he had found himself growing more and more fond of his little dove, he wanted her to stay, would be willing to do so much to make it happen but the time where he was willing to force the issue had passed. Now, he wanted her to stay and be happy, accepting...he wanted her to want to stay with him, and more and more it was looking like that was no longer an option. As minutes passed and then even more, he knew they were missing class, was certain Velak was in it alone, brooding and trying to come to terms with Amaris' anger without fully understanding. His brother wasn't stupid, but...he wasn't exactly in tune with what others were thinking, not always. When Amaris had finally stopped crying for a second time, when she asked him what she should do, he smiled down at her, forcing the smile so that she would see something happier than he felt. "Come on. We can talk about it when we get you back to the room. Forget the classes for today, we will be able to catch up on them another time, there is only the one left anyway." Bending at the knees, he slipped his arm around the back of her thighs and easily lifted her, carrying her almost like one would a toddler through the school, back towards his dormitory and the room he shared with his brothers, now empty. Velak was in class and Virgil was...well, not in class, that he was sure of.

In the room he guided Amaris towards the bed, pushing her gently but firmly down onto it and removing his jacket before he climbed on with her, pulling her into him. The way he held her she was facing him and once again he held her head to his shoulder, laying on his side with her on hers, facing him. Closing his eyes, he petted her once more as he tried to find the right words.
"Little dove....my little dove...what makes you think Velak doesn't care for you?" It was a simple question, and he wanted to know how she would answer it. "Is it Yashi? He is an Incubus...he is charming sometimes, in his own way, he is going to flirt, to talk with other girls, it's in our nature and yet...I've never seen him risk himself for another. Never seen him carry one back in his arms and protect her before." He played with her hair as he spoke. "He's never been on a date before either, he would never have agreed to it for somebody else, not for anybody he didn't care about...but he is Velak. He is cocky, he is carefree sometimes, and he doesn't understand your world or the feelings of others, he isn't very good at dealing with his emotions, not like I am, not like Virgil is. We all have our weaknesses." Looking down, he gently reached for her chin, tilting her head back so he could look her in the eyes. "And he doesn't want you to go home, I'm sure of that. He didn't say that because he didn't care, he said that because you were in distress, and the first thing you did was hit him...and I understand why, because he was tactless, I agree, but...he doesn't understand that. He feels you don't want to be here, that you want to go...you said you did, didn't you? For all the playful bickering you both do, have either of you actually spoken before?" He pulled her head back to his shoulder. "And I...I'm sorry our world scares you so much. No, it's not your fault, but we can't change it. We can try to help shield you from it, but...it won't change. I don't want you to go either, I...don't think I'd feel right if you did, but I can't make you stay, I won't."

So many eyes. Why wasn't he repulsed? Far from it, Virgil found she had a strange beauty, his aggressive, powerful captor, and he shivered as she touched him. Not flinched...shivered, it was soft, tender even, and if he could have moved at the time he might have leaned into it. The venom was slowly wearing off, but too slowly for him to do anything, he could barely twitch his fingers and toes and he was slowly being unwrapped by the Arachne, and she could bite him again at any moment. "What if I asked...for the deal? Said I would do...anything?" It was hard to get the words out, harder as she was in the process of rebinding him, his arms pulled helplessly above his head and tethered with the same, strong silk, followed by his ankles after she had completely undressed him, leaving him feeling exposed, vulnerable. Slowly he nodded, the action more exhausting than it should have been. It was the truth...and he knew it was what she wanted to hear anyway. "Yes, I'm...scared of you...and..." he blushed, he didn't want to say the rest. Admitting it, his attraction...she didn't need to know and he didn't know quite how to say it, not really. He gasped, a sound of pleasure as she took his length in hand, fully erect even before being touched by her from the soft brushes against her furry body, from just looking at her, from the helplessness of the situation he was in...for whatever reason Virgil loved feeling helpless, feeling like he had no choice and until now only one other person had made him feel that way in his entire life, and she hadn't ever had sex with him, not full sex at least. He looked over at the monstrous beauty and nodded eagerly, trying and failing to lift his hips to get more of himself into her mouth. Soft moans, gasps of pleasure as she licked and stroked him and he nodded again, a little easier this time as his fingers flexed, testing the bonds. "I won't...I won't disappoint..." His eyes flashed blue, the colour deepening as his lust flowed from him; Juliette seemed to be under the impression that he didn't want her, nothing could be further from the truth. Helpless, and he may have fought but Virgil liked fighting, he liked being made to submit by force, but...he most certainly wanted her in that moment. More and more of his power seeped into every strand of her silk, in turn making him want her even more while he focused control over his own body. Her rules were simple, and he was an Incubus, he could control his own orgasm...all he had to do was resist, or he could... He shivered as he felt her fang against his shaft, his body freezing, not daring to move anything but his head as he nodded, agreeing to her terms. "Your silk...take a strand, a long one...run it through my saliva, or...or my pre-cum...let it soak in my power and tie it around the base of my...my cock..." He was blushing even as he said the words, helping his captor with her goals perhaps wasn't smart, but Virgil wanted her to keep her end of the deal. If he satisfied her, then maybe... "It will give you control...as long as it's still there, I won't be able to...not even if I want to, no matter how good it feels..."

Feeling exhausted, Amaris wrapped her arms around his neck, head on his shoulder as he lifted her into his side. A leg on either side of his body, they swayed a little as he walked. She felt small, held like this, cuddled into him like a child might, though she was not a child. It was likely the strength of the incubus and the difference in her and Venkas' height. "Okay" the word was whispered and she closed her eyes as they headed back to their room. Their... The word played in her mind. She.. she liked the idea of being theirs on some level. Amaris couldn't help the hurt, the fear she felt but she had also felt love or at least care. Velak had saved her, carried her home and then they all had helped her forget the pain. Virgil in his sweetness had always been there, offering her support and showing eagerly his desire for her to stay. Laid down she was pulled into Venkas again, head on his shoulder as his hand stroked through her hair. He wanted her to stay too and tried to offer comfort and insight at the same time. His question made her frown, and she was silent for a little as his hand stroked along the silver of her locks. Finally she spoke, her thoughts ordered. "The flirting with Yahsi... and then he didn't seem overly concerned that I was almost taken like Virgil was... And I would have been less okay. I don't like small spiders and I have this feeling she isn't a small spider. And... then he told me to leave. I know I said I wanted to go and.. I do... But I like you three... And I am not human and even if I do leave, I will know I am not what I will now pretend to be. I will know this world exists.." Her face turned to look at his, her eyes still shifting but slower. "I... See"

She took a moment to process that. He had cared? Letting her eyes close she remembered what it had been like in his arms. He had been tender and his words..
"Hey...aren't you meant to be pissed off at me? Don't leave us just yet or you'll not get the chance to tell me how much you hate me again.", "I've got you, you're safe now, just don't tell my brothers okay? I have a reputation to keep, you know?" Slowly she nodded. "I should say sorry... I just... I don't understand. It should be this hard to get. But I grew up human, human or not. Nothing here is... acceptable as a human." She had looked away and she could feel his fingers gently urge her chin up, her eyes opening to meet his ruby gaze. "No, we haven't" the word was whispered, they hadn't even had a conversation. His words made her eyes swim with tears. Their world was scary; she wasn't sure she did want to leave though. If she left, there would be no triplets, no safety and she wasn't exactly going to be able to fit in. She fucking glowed... and they said her eyes did something? Leaning up her mouth brushed his softly, almost timidly. "Thank you, Venkas." She pulled back and let her eyes close again. "I'm so sleepy" She'd cried too much in such a short period and she could feel the emotion drain such tears took on her, the feeling tugging on her eyelids. "I need to say sorry and I need to protect Virgil" Her words held the same sleepy tone and within moments she was asleep, cuddled into Venkas, lips parted slightly.

Her chuckle was low, amused as she looked up his body at him.
"You would have done so already, but I'll bite'' She had offered to consider it, not chasing after the butterfly and Juliette was a woman of her word; she would consider it. "It's a deal". Her hands stoked him, he was already so hard, there was no need for him to admit his attraction. It wasn't unheard of, but it was rare. Her kind were known to eat those they mated with, at least some of them. Juliette never saw much purpose in that. If she ate them, how would she play with them again? Her head rose and she tilted her head curiously. "Well that has it's merits doesn't it?" Crawling up his body some she gazed into his face, her arms resting on his chest to prop herself up. "Though it does present a problem. I want you to fail, because then I get yummy reasons to hurt you." A tremor ran through her body at the thought of hurting him. "I don't need the reasons... But it does tend to be more fun." Rubbing her breasts against his chest, Juliette wiggled a little, the softness of her underbelly brushing against him. "I will hurt you, because I want to."

Shifting she crawled up his body further and her pedipalps opened slowly, which were more human shaped than her other many legs. They didn't end in feet, rather curled into little hooks. As they spread she revealed a rather human looking pussy, the same color as her skin. The lips were a pale pink and glistening with her excitement. Lowering her body along his own, she reached behind her for some silk, her pussy just before his face, her slender pedipalps hooking over his shoulder. The silk was laid before him, the strands pearly white. "Tongue out, little fly" Once coated with his saliva she would turn and wrap it around his shaft, the binding tight. She would then move back to the same position, her voice lowering as she crawled forward some; she stopped just shy of sitting on his face, she wanted his tongue in her before she lowered herself onto him. "Show me what other talents that tongue of yours has"

Last edited:
Venkas felt for her, her really did, and that was a large part of the problem since he agreed with his brother. More than that, he understood just how it was but he knew that didn't make it any better for her, and he wanted more than anything in that moment to protect her from it. If he could have made everything better, stopped the world from being how it was and made it so that monsters didn't rape and take what they wanted but were more like humans...would he? He honestly didn't know, maybe he would at least make it that way in the school for her but this was the way things were and it was a barely hidden fact among his kind that the school was meant to prepare students for this very fact of life. They never said it out loud but the lessons, teaching them how different monsters hunted and took their prey, seduced them, the tools they used, the potions and toxins...all of it was meant to teach the monsters themselves and their victims what to look out for, and what to avoid if they pleased but the school itself was a hunting ground where those that wished to could practice their craft. Like the Arachne had done when it had taken Virgil, like Logan, he had to grudgingly admit, as much as he wanted to tear the werewolf limb from limb for touching what was his...like he and his brothers had on that first day with Amaris herself. The school was meant to be this way, had been for millennia and would be for even longer. He continued to pet and soothe her as she spoke her mind and told him what was on it, what was troubling her the most, and he smiled warmly at her. "Of course he cared that you had almost been taken...but you were with us, safe. Virgil did that, he stood up to her for you, did he not? You know Virgil...how often do you think he does that kind of thing?" Virgil, in his experience, didn't stand up to a strong, powerful woman like the Arachne without something very dear to him to protect, not when he could submit to them.

"I don't want you to go and I don't think any of my brothers do either...in fact I know they don't...either of them would be devastated, even Velak...but the choice is yours, little dove." She had thanked him, was starting to sound sleepy and fading in his arms, much to do with the crying he suspected. Still holding her, he allowed a little of his power to seep into her body, different from the lust this was something else, more relaxing, soothing, like it flowed around the turmoil within her and supressed the spiky waves of anxiety and doubt, clipping them from the rest of her emotions while letting her relax further. "Sleep. Apologise to him when you see him, but for now just rest in my arms, let me take care of you." His hand running up and down her back, she was soon fast asleep and his body shifted, his tail and horns lengthening and his wings growing on his back, one of them spreading out and falling over them, a makeshift cover on the bed. Venkas didn't feel tired himself, but he didn't want to leave her here alone, so he just listened to her as she slumbered, deep in thought, planning his date for her. On the other side of the school, class was almost over and Velak had been plotting with Yashi, sighing softly as the lesson was all but ignored. She had known a few students and he had talked to them, they had shared what they had, amused with his strange requests. He couldn't for the life of him think of one good reason for him to even still be bothering, their date wasn't going to happen, she was angry and upset with him, she had hit him, and yet...he was still arranging everything. Maybe he would tell Virgil, or Venkas about it, maybe they could use what he had put together in their own nights with her, at least then she would get to have it.

Virgil could move his limbs again, not complete control but enough that he could tug at the restraints helplessly, for all the good it did him. Incubi were strong, it was true, but nowhere near strong enough to break through this web, he doubted a full grown minotaur would have managed such a feat nevermind him and his leaner frame. He looked up at the terrifying creature that had captured him, trying not to giggle nervously at the way she had phrased her words.
"I noticed you'll bite already..." He couldn't help himself...as scary as she was he didn't feel he was in any real danger, and the school rules...she would be insane to kill him, they would find out, she would be expelled or worse and lose access to all the students here...no, he was sure he would be okay at least, and if she wanted to play rough then so what? He was hard, aching and willing, and he gasped as she toyed with his cock, the strange sensations of her furry body against him, and her tongue, her fang...all of it was new to him and he felt the tremble she gave at the notion of hurting him. That he hadn't expected...Virgil didn't like pain, he was kind of a pussy about it...but he liked being helpless and his manhood twitched again, displaying how he thought of the idea. "I...won't fail though..." He laughed nervously, wanting to tell her the truth but afraid of disappointing her. "I can control my orgasms...all incubi can, so if I don't want to fail then...but!" He swallowed, looking into her eyes, the larger of them anyway. "We have gifts too...mine is pleasure control, I'm good with it, I can heighten it, lower it...and I can share it with you, like I offered with the thread, I can...I can teach you, and...give you control...if you like..." As she pressed her breasts against him and wiggled he could feel the softness of her underbelly, the fur as it tickled along him, whimpering and pulling a little at his bindings...why did it feel so good? He knew most didn't like Arachne like this, sure they could arouse like any other girl but he...he didn't mind what she was, it excited him.

It was the truth. As he looked up at her, seeing her pussy for the first time between those strange legs, gazing hungrily up at her as he nodded obediently and stuck out his tongue for her to run the thread through. All three of them had different gifts, they could all do them to some degree but Virgil could control pleasure far greater than his brothers, and his submissive nature seemed to let him pass that power along temporarily, if he wanted to. For Velak, it was pain...he could amplify it, cause it, he could even take it away if he wanted to though his brother didn't do that lightly, taking it away would take it onto himself while Venkas had greater control over emotions, able to smooth them out, cause entirely new ones or remove the emotional pain that others felt, but of course it came at a cost...because without dealing with it, it would always come back. Moaning as she wrapped the strand tightly around his shaft and her pedipalps hooked over his shoulders he nodded to her, entranced by the sight, knowing he wanted this, he didn't want to fight or get away, he wanted to submit, to let her take him and do whatever she wanted to him. Eagerly he lifted his head and his tongue sank into her as his body glowed a little bluer, pouring lust and pleasure through his tongue and into the Arachne's pussy as he tasted her for the first time, no less sweet and succulent than any other girl. Not a repulsive monster, nothing but sex and seduction in a different package than most were used to. He raised his hips, cock aching...he had spoken the truth, with that binding he had no control over his orgasm anymore, not until she removed it, so he did all he could do, focused on eating the Dominant spider.

More had been said between them, before sleep claimed her; Amaris needed time to process it though. What he said made sense and what Virgil had done for her and even now the comfort she was getting from Venkas. She fell asleep feeling safe and less anxious and unhappy. She didn't know that each of the brothers had a talent to their power, of that Venkas was using his on her. She might have been upset any other time, but not now. She needed the comfort he gave her. As she slept, she shifted in her sleep. First to her back and then a little while longer she wormed back into him, so there was a solid wall behind her. A pleased sound left her as she slept. Her sleep was dreamless, the tears having drained her. When she woke, she was within a warm cocoon. A few hours had passed and she shifted against Venkas gently. "Mmm Hi" Her voice still held sleep as she spoke and she yawned. "How long did I sleep?" The talk before came back to her and she squirmed around to face him, her voice was uncertain and sheepish. "I should fix the one thing I can, huh?" She couldn't save Virgil and he'd taken her place to keep her safe. Repaying him by placing herself in the same position seemed foolhardy. "Do you know where Velak is?" her face was close to Venkas' and her eyes were a solid shade of silver. Biting her lower lip she lowered her lashes. "Do you think he will forgive me?"

Amaris slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes. She could only hope Velak would forgive her... She figured the date was likely out. "Venkas, will you go to my room with me? If I am going to be staying here, I will need more than a few pairs of panties and my uniforms." Her hand moved out to rub against the leathery membrane of his wing, her fingers gentle. "I know he likely will not want to go on our date, but I'd like to wear something pretty for him." her cheeks flushed as she stroked his wing. "What could I wear that he might like, that is clothing and not me just being naked" Her voice held laughter, as she turned her attention to his face.

Juliette gasped as the waves of pleasure hit her the same moment Virgil's tongue pressed into her pussy. She'd heard his offer and she was considering how to use such a gift to her benefit even as her body moved, the weight of her form pressing against his head. Moaning she rocked her body, biting her lower lip. She could use his gift not just for him, but others maybe. It would take some thought, but if she could find a way to make her pray last, no matter how they begged and cried for release. The idea thrilled the Arachne and she pressed herself against him a little harder. Each little wiggle of her body made that crushed velvet underside of her abdomen rub along his chest and cock. Hands rose into her hair as she rode his face. She could feel as he lifted his hips, making use of that soft friction. If he told her the truth, and she doubted the little fly would lie to her, it would feel so very nice, but he'd be unable to find his release. After a few minutes she lifted to let Virgil breathe. She had no desire to kill her new favorite toy. Letting him gobble up the air greedily she teased him more, her body pressing against his cock as she rubbed herself like a giant cat along it.

Juliette couldn't help but wonder who had made this sweet fly like this. Incubus were not prone to such tendencies and she had determined that she'd fuck one of the triplets the first day, that was before she'd laid eyes on Virgil. She'd been willing to give in and let one of them top her, to make her their prey. She shivered at the idea, and moved herself back over his face, with no warning. Virgil had one purpose at the moment and only one. Later, he would have others, but she wanted to cum from his tongue. She still couldn't help but wonder what it might have been like to be at Velak's tender mercy; at the same time, she was glad she never needed to find out, if she didn't wish to. Grinding herself against this face harder, she moaned, the lascivious sound trapped within her web. Pulling back once more, Juliette went back to the same tease, humming softly. "Could I use this gift you offer on others, or just you?" She could have her own harem of men and keep them bound to her and her alone. The ideas were spinning in her mind. Virgil was a prince, Juliette knew that as she was a princess, but others in the school were not. They were fair game. He'd not be bound to her, but they might be, with his help. Looking down at him she smirked. "Your face is a mess, think a prince would be able to eat with more finesse." Indeed his face was covered in her juices, shimmering in the dull light. A hand moved to her breast, folding herself as she looked down at his face. "Mmmm and to think, I have you all night" She would release him in the morning, thoroughly and well fucked; more or less unharmed too. Though, she would make him hurt, the pain and tears would give her pleasure that was hard found anywhere else. She'd brought toys too, she wondered which of them would get the sweetest of cries from her little fly.

Holding her while she slept, Venkas continued to pet her, listening to her sleep and finding himself with a strange sense of peace. He liked this, just holding, her, using his power to smooth the jagged edges of her emotions; it wasn't quite removing negative feelings, he could do that with enough effort but in his experience it never ended very well, rather he was making it so that they didn't snag, there would be less spikes in the emotions, more even and able to process even the bad. As his hand roamed up and down her back, gently stroking her, he wondered what would happen if she really left, could he handle that? He had grown very attached to his little dove already, and unlike his brother Velak he didn't really care for the lifestyle of the bachelor, playing around, using his abilities to seek thrills where he could and meeting as many girls as possible. No, Venkas often felt as much an outcast as Virgil did, finding no interest in that part of the life which most Incubi embraced, he would happily settle down with just one girl for the rest of his life, he didn't feel the need to chase and hunt like others of his kind or even other monsters. Leaning to kiss the sleeping girl's head, he thought perhaps she could even be the one for him, he had been serious when he had said she could be a princess. He wasn't the jealous type either...to a point. He could share, as he did with his brothers, even other monsters, but ultimately she would be his, his decisions came first. Was that what he wanted? He thought so, and it scared him that she could leave soon, never to be seen again before he got the chance to be certain, to fall in love truly.

When she finally woke, he was still there, still holding her, and there was honestly nowhere he would rather have been.
"Hello little dove, did you sleep well?" At some point he had stopped using his abilities to regulate her emotions, and he smiled warmly at her as she turned to face him. "A few hours, maybe. I lost track...and no, I don't know where he is but he can't be far. I'm sure he will be back here soon if you'd like to wait, class will be over now so he must have had something to do." Venkas shivered as she stroked his wing, the entire thing could be an erogenous zone when he was relaxed as he was, sensitive to the touch and he chuckled, pulling it back though not far enough to escape her hand. "Hmmm, what to wear...I don't know, but perhaps something in...pants. Something tight, form fitting, or maybe a shorter skirt...but anything you wear won't really matter, I bet he will just be happy to see you." Pulling back from her he stretched and stood up from the bed. "I'll walk you to your room and we can gather more of your things. Honestly, you might as well stay with us for your remaining days here, so I can help bring it all back, and Amaris..." He paused, smiling at her again. "Why are you so sure the date is off? If you apologise, and he apologises or tries...then why can't you have a good night, still? Seems foolish to assume it's done after one small fight." Knowing his brother like he did, Venkas knew that he wasn't always aloof or uncaring, not like he seemed to be, and he was quite sure that Velak would still be planning the date just in case, ever hopeful. "Come on, let's go get your things." He was already opening the door to the hallway, ready to lead her to her room. Velak, on the other side of campus, was putting the finishing touches to the room he had managed to barter for, standing back and smiling. If she got to see this then...he was sure she would like it, sure it would bring a smile to the little brat's face, and he frowned slightly at the thought that she might never actually get to see it. Sighing, he started to make his way back to the dorm room. She would probably be there, he hadn't seen her in class or since, but he had to face her eventually.

Trapped beneath the Arachne, Virgil was doing the very best he could to stay conscious as he poured pleasurable spikes of his power into her through his tongue while lapping up her juices, probing deep with his supernaturally long, twisted tongue as his demonic form began to surface. His aura permeated every inch of the room as it often did when he or one of his brethren were horny, pure lust soaking the atmosphere and the very air they were breathing as his horns grew, his wings and even his tail, flicking out along the soft web that made up the nest they were in. He could feel her soft, insistent weight along his shaft as she rubbed against him, his aching cock leaking already, a sign that Virgil was very much enjoying being at her mercy though he was starting to actively struggle as he tried and failed to draw breath again. He was an incubus, he could hold his breath for a long time but eventually even he needed air and it wasn't forthcoming, he was bucking against the bonds by the time she lifted to let him catch his breath, gasping as he filled his lungs and looked up at Juliette, his face a mess of her cum and a dazed look in his eyes as he tried to focus; he had been on the verge of passing out, his chest rising and falling.
"Please...Ju...Juliette, I couldn't breathe...leave room, a little air so I c...ca...mpph!!" She pressed down on him again without warning and he was back in that airless prison, barely sated with the oxygen he had managed to get and wasted on trying to plead with her which he should have known was a futile endeavour.

His hips were starting to buck, deliberately rubbing himself harder against her soft, luscious underbelly but no matter how much friction he managed to achieve it was no use and he knew it damn well; the masochistic side of him had been all too willing to tell her the truth, what he had given her did indeed stop him from orgasming, no matter how much he wanted to, no matter how much he was stimulated he was trapped on that razor's edge with no hope of crossing it into the blissful explosion of pleasure he sought and his own power was making him want to even more, no doubt his pre-cum was making as much a mess of her underbelly as she was making of his face as she ground down onto him and he ate her out with vigour, lungs burning as the need to breathe crept up on him again. When she pulled back this time he was almost unconscious but still trying his best to please her, panting and gasping as he took in lungfulls of air, his eyes finding hers so she could see his fear...he knew she's like that.
"I need...to cum....please..." His words came between breaths as he thought about her question as best he could with his lust addled mind. "I could...I could let you use it for others...like this. It would be l...limited...you'd need fresh thread and saliva...it wouldn't last without it...but maybe..." As he spoke his tail was rising beneath him, sliding up along the webbing and between them, probing at the lips of her sex, rubbing the length of it firmly against her without letting it slip inside. "Is this not enough?" He looked almost hurt now that he was coming to his senses. "Am I not...satisfactory...?" His desire to please and her question about using it on others confused him a little, was he not good enough? "I could try...harder...J...Juliette...if I'm not pleasing you..." He shivered beneath her; the idea they had all night both thrilled and scared him.

Nodding some, Amaris stifled a little yawn, hand coming up to cover her mouth. She tried to not think about what else Velak might be doing, not wanting to feel mad all over, instead her eyes focused on the way Venkas had trembled under her touch as she had stroked his wings. Watching him she reached out and stroked it again, her eyes on him, curious as to his reaction. "Does it feel good, or bad? When I touch them" There was a genuine curiosity to her voice. They'd touched her all over, but she'd yet to be given a chance to touch them; the shower didn't count, not in her eyes. She had been touching them, but it hadn't been sensual... At least not till the very end. Virgin or not before she'd met them, she knew that a man's cock was sensitive, that's why it didn't count. Venkas' answer didn't help much, much of what she owned could be classified as 'cute' or 'girly' in the truest sense of the words. She did, however, have a few gifts from friends. They'd tried to take her clubbing a few times. Blushing she thought of the short shorts they'd bought her.

She could have a few things, honestly that might appeal to his tastes. She'd been busy planning on what she could wear; she looked up at him as if coming out of a daze. Blushing she shrugged some.
"Cause we were mad at one another I guess and that's likely a good idea. Even if I don't leave, I have this feeling at least you'd like me close enough to keep an eye on" She teased him softly and slipped from the bed, straightening her uniform before holding a hand to him as he promoted her to leave. Fingers laced with Venkas' and she allowed him to lead her to her room. Biting her lower lip she looked at her still packed suitcases. She'd not had time to unpack much of anything. Chuckling softly she motioned to two large suitcases. "I never got a chance to unpack... Odd." Amaris' face tipped towards him playfully and she wrinkled her nose at him as she teased him. "I wonder what could have happened" Picking up the third she picked up the few bits and bobs that she had unpacked, tucking them under her arm.

The walk back took just a little longer, but not much. Setting her suitcase down she turned to retrieve one of the ones he carried.
"I have a few outfits in here that Velak might like. Would you hate helping me pick?" Turning to him shyly she smiled before unzipping the suitcase. After a few moments, there were a few outfits laid out along the bed for him to pick from. The first was a pair of
black shorts, though she'd folded them over to show the black lacing that ran along the ass of them. With that she'd put two bodysuits next to it. One was a sleeveless green crushed velvet, with lace near her shoulders, the other a deep red crushed velvet with a plunging heart shaped neckline. Beside that was another pair of black shorts, the laces ran up the sides, the laces thin to show off the skin beneath, two tops were also offered with the shorts. One was a velvety looking crop top that seemed to zip up the front, with two then straps that circled her waist. The other was a simple black crop top with lace over the top. The third and last outfit came with no options, the shorts were black brocade and the bralette was black lace. "Don't... Ask. I also have some skirts, and such, but I don't think they fit what you said he likes. A school girl skirt and then a red and white set..." Shrugging she looked to him. "If you don't want to pick, I can pick something on my own '' this was added hastily, but Venkas was bound to know Velak's taste better than she.

Snorting softly Juliette looked at Virgil with a smirk.
"You don't need to cum. You want to. Vast difference, oui?" Feeling something that wasn't his mouth rubbing against her sex she moaned softly, looking down at his tail. "Mmmmn many talents I see" Biting her lower lip she wiggled against it. However, when her little toy seemed to drop a little, his tone unsure she frowned. "Non, ma mouche" Her accent was thicker and she reached down to stroke his face, almost tenderly. "Tis not that you are not enough, but I came to this school to enjoy everything it has to offer." Her hand withdrew and she leaned back some, rubbing herself eagerly against his tail. "That means others as well." She wasn't like her brother... He would try a few, true, but not like herself. Juliette had a voracious appetite. Had she been more like him, she might have stopped at Virgil. "Mon amour, none are likely to compare to you though." She shifted again, moving her pussy back to his face and within seconds she had straddled it again. Rocking her hips she moaned, pulling his tail towards her mouth, she couldn't help but wonder if the tail was as sensitive as she'd heard the wings of an incubus could be. Licking at the tip of his tail, she could taste herself on it.

"Good...very good...with the right touches." Venkas didn't often expose his wings to others, partially due to how sensitive they were and partially because, well, why would he? He only used them to fly except for just now when he had used them for warmth, to cover Amaris as she had slept, most of the time they just felt like they got in the way but it did feel...good...to have them stroked and touched like that, not quite sexual but not so far off. As she stroked it again he made a soft growl with his throat and leaned down to kiss her, nipping at her bottom lip with his teeth as he pulled out of the kiss. "Makes me horny, if that's what you mean...but that can wait. You want to get your clothes, we should go soon if you want to have them ready, just in case you do go on that date." At her dorm room after a short walk, he had stood by while she collected her things, smirking as she commented on her lack of packing and grabbing as much as she wanted him to carry as he stood by the door. "Hmm, I have no idea what could have happened to stop you unpacking. Maybe it's for the best though, don't you think? I mean...if you do leave us, after all...at least it won't take you long to gather your things, they will all be ready for you." His voice clearly held a note of sadness just thinking about it, it was obvious that at least Venkas didn't want her to leave the school at all. Once she had gathered as many things as she thought she would need, he lifted the suitcases she had gestured towards, raising an eyebrow but not complaining as he helped her carry them back effortlessly.

Looking over the outfits she had laid out Venkas couldn't help but picture her in them, lifting each tiny pair of shorts in turn and smirking at her as he held them up for her to see exactly what he was looking at, his eyes questioning her without the need for words.
"My my Amaris, and you like to pretend you're so innocent too...what am I to do with you, my little dove?" He placed the last set down and chuckled, shaking his head at her. "Skirts are more my thing, I think...especially a school girl skirt, though I don't think he would object to anything you wore. Still, if I had to choose I would go with the..." He was interrupted by the door opening behind him, turning to see his brother walking in. "Well, speak of the devil...brother, we were just talking about you, which of these do you think would look best on dear Amaris here?" While Venkas had a grin on his face, undoubtedly comfortable with the situation Velak hadn't expected to bump into them here, at least not standing and in the middle of something. Looking at the clothing on the bed, then at his brother and finally towards Amaris, he tried to figure out what was actually happening. The clothing choice seemed at least an easy one for him, not taking long to choose which he thought would look best but confronted with Amaris already he could almost feel the sting in his cheek again where she had slapped him, not meeting her eyes as he moved closer to the bed. He was still unsure of what had happened, what he had done wrong but he had the urge to say he was sorry anyway and he couldn't quite figure out why. "Those. And that...I think they would be best on you. Planning for your date with Virgil? Has he turned up yet?" He'd pointed to the second pair of shorts, the ones with the laces up the side and the crop top with the lace over it to match, a pair he found personally appealing. Turning to face her, he sighed, knowing at least one of them should say something. "Amaris, I...I'm sorry. If I did something to upset you earlier...I didn't mean to, but I don't know what I did, or why you slapped me. I thought we were okay, I thought you were looking forward to a date with me, then...well...you know..." Venkas had seen the look on his face before he had started talking and had subtly moved aside, was slowly unpacking one of the suitcases Amaris had left him with to try and find the skirt she had mentioned. As far as he was concerned, they needed to talk it out, and he would serve them best by not getting in the way unless it got heated.

"No, I n...I need to! It aches...it aches so much, p...please just let me..." The way she looked down at him Virgil knew she wasn't going to listen but he was begging her for release anyway...though secretly he didn't know if he wanted her to grant it. Sera had played this game with him before, her powers far more adept at controlling pleasure than even his were she had practiced on him, made him beg...she had practically turned denial into a kink for him and while he would have taken an orgasm in a heartbeat if he were permitted to cum he didn't know if he wanted that or if he wanted to be denied more...just something else about him that didn't match a normal Incubus. He could feel the sweet, painful ache of denial in his shaft, he could feel the pleasure in his tail as he probed against her folds with it too, like it was connected to his cock though it would never be enough to push him over the edge alone, leaning into her touch as she surprisingly reached down to pet him, comforting him from the clear, small little twinge of sadness he had shown. "I understand...I...I can help...maybe...for a price..." He had the audacity to at least smile, licking at her fingertips as he turned his head towards her hand. He didn't have a price in mind, he just wanted to see what she would say. "I don't know how you're gonna convince me to help though..."

He was soon answered as she pressed herself against his face once more, sinking his tongue back into her and moaning against her smothering pussy as she pulled on his tail, her hand around the girth of it like a hand around his actual cock and when she took the tip into her mouth his hips bucked and he forgot to lick her for just a few moments, whimpering as it was like she was sucking on his actual cock. Beneath her he struggled, not truly trying to escape as she teased his tail and his manhood at the same time while denying him pleasure and oxygen. This...wasn't so bad. So what if she took others? He wasn't ever going to belong to Juliette, she wasn't that kind of creature but...for everything that had happened, Virgil was genuinely starting to like the Arachne, and he doubled his efforts, pouring his power into her, aiming to push her into an orgasm and into insanity by sheer lust and pleasure alone as he fucked her with his long, snaking tongue.

There was a draw to knowing that their wings, not only Venkas' should be so sensitive. The idea gave her a bit of pause; all of her feelings about the triplets were... based on her staying. She thought far more often from the point of view of her staying than her leaving. She was still indeed scared of the world in which they lived and she would be forced to live in, but the idea of staying with them was appealing; as long as she had them, it seemed worthwhile to her. Amaris still wanted to go on the dates, to see if this was what she really wanted, but the more and more she thought about her fight with Velak, her desire to stand up for Virgil to the simple curiosity of what felt good to them. Blushing she shook her head as Venkas said it made him horny. Rather than comment, she tucked this away for later. Surely it would be useful at a later date.

Walking back with her things, she bumped his hip with her own playfully. His words, the tone Venkas had when he'd mentioned perhaps it was for the best that she hadn't unpacked. "Venkas, I don't yet... So don't tell the others or get your hopes up" She looked at him from the corner of her eye as they walked. "But I think, things like my anger towards Velak or my desire to protect Virgil, even if he clearly doesn't need it... Say more than the fear I feel" She hoped he'd understand what she was getting at, the sadness in his voice had been palpable and Amaris couldn't help but want to soothe it. "Even wanting to know how it felt, when I touched your wings." Exhaling softly Amaris frowned. "I still am scared, I can't help it. Your world is scary. Had Virgil not rescued me, I might have missed my date and been... well who the hell knows where with a spider girl." Shivering she shook her head. "To a human, which no matter what I actually am, I might as well be, that's scary. Terrifying." As they entered the room she set the suitcase down and turned to him. "Like, I don't know what happened to me last night, that part of my memory doesn't exist. And while... I like you and your brothers" she blushed softly but forced herself to meet his eyes. "A lot... What you did to me wasn't wrong in your eyes. In mine it was." A hand rose dismissively "For whatever reason I am over that, but what all will I need to just be okay with happening to me? In your world I am prey, who doesn't want to be prey... but cannot protect myself. I wasn't raised knowing this was the way of the world"

As she pulled out outfits, Amaris fell silent. Once they had all been laid out for him she turned. "Well you didn't ask. Not sure assuming is better. My friends wanted to go out clubbing. Every time they took me, they bought me clothes." Shrugging some she hugged herself. She looked up and smiled some. "Noted" She would keep the skirt for him, if he preferred them. Venkas had been about to venture a guess as to which outfit Velak would favor when the devil himself walked in. Blushing faintly she looked down. Things had been left in a bad place and she could remember the look on his face after she'd slapped him. When he picked the outfit he liked most, which seemed to be the easiest course of action for him, having come in the middle of something he was unsure about. Her head tipped to one side, the slide of shirt, silver locks dancing along the edges of her shoulders as she gazed up at Velak. Her incubus with the sad eyes. Hers. She'd been about to answer him when he turned to face her, and did something she hadn't expected. Velak apologized. Pushing her clothing aside she sat and patted the bed beside her. When he finally sat beside her she took his hand in hers. It took a lot of strength for Amaris to lift her face to his. "You're not the only one who is sorry. I.. I was looking forward to the date. I.. Still am, if you want to take me" A shy smile touched her lips. "I was upset because it looked like you were flirting with Yashi." Leaning up she pressed a sweet kiss to his lips, the touch didn't linger. "Venkas explained some and I would like to talk to you more about it, on our date?" She looked up at him, hopefully and motioned to the one outfit she hadn't pushed away. "And the outfit was for you silly. I wanted to dress in something you'd like"

It was amusing when males claimed they needed to cum. When they did, it was normally pathetically cute and over dramatized. Juliette chuckled softly gazing down at her little fly. "Non, you do not need to. Did you know you could go months without cumming?" Her voice was thick with her accent, her words tinged with a cruelly saccharine warmth. "Oui, months! Teased and tormented daily with no release" As if to prove her point the softness of her underbelly already slick with his precum rubbed against him once more. "Besides, my little fly, I think you can beg sweeter than that, oui?" She'd watched and listened as the brave fly tried to take an upper hand that did not exist. At the suggestion she would need to convince him for his help her head fell back and she laughed, her breasts bouncing with each lustful giggle. She giggled at him until tears formed in her many eyes. "La la, tu es précieux" A giggle left her again she she tilted her head to one side. "Et audacieux aussi. Ma mouche, you will beg before the night is through to help me in any way my little heart desires"

He'd not been given a chance to respond, for Juliette had slipped back over his head, silencing him. Interesting. Tail in her hands, her little fly had stopped licking her for a moment and had thrust his hips oh so eagerly at her. She had no idea the thoughts that passed through his mind, she only felt it's results as his tongue and power thrust into her. Need built faster now and she ground her pussy against his mouth with needy, eager little moans as she got closer. Holding off as long as she could, she decided to tease her new pet a bit further. Sucking on the tip of him as his tongue eagerly thrust into her. Her mouth was warm around the tip of him, the suction of her mouth light at first, though the closer he pushed her, the more attention she paid him. Shifting against him until his nose hit her clit. It was only then his tail was forgotten as she rode Virgil's face to her climax. "Mon Dieu!" Her cry to god and the heavens had been shouted and it was only once the tremors of her orgasm subsided that she shifted back along his chest. Panting, she pulled his tail to her mouth. Watching his face as she sucked at the tip of him.

Letting it fall once more she laid herself flat against him, elbow digging into his chest as she gazed down at his glistening face. "Talented tongue my little fly... Because I enjoyed that so much, you may pick. Wax or impact." He would get both, if not more before the night was through, but there was no need to spoil all her fun by telling him everything she planned to do to him. By the time the sun rose and she released him, Juliette planned to have them both be exhausted. Perhaps if he'd been a very good boy and she was feeling generous, she'd allow him to cum. It was in all truth, unlikely. Juliette rarely shared her pleasure with others, but she did have a growing fondness for her new toy.

Venkas offered a soft smile to his little dove as she had opened up to him, carrying the heavier suitcases effortlessly back towards his and his sibling's room. By the sounds of it, and contrary to what she had led them to belive with the way she had been talking, she seemed to be very seriously considering staying at the school and he was stuck between two trains of thought. For a start, he wanted her to stay, more than anything that would be the best thing for him and he suspected for his brothers as well. Velak had taken a shine to her whether she chose to see it or not, if it wasn't obvious to her or even to Velak himself then it was damn sure obvious to Venkas, who had always been the one to watch over his brothers and sisters, often knowing them better than they knew themselves. It was he that had suggested to Nessera that she was a princess, that she didn't have to follow the same rules as all the other Succubi when she had come to him all those years ago, worried that she didn't have it in her to collect hundreds of souls, that she wanted to find the one man that could make her happy and own him forever. He had been the one to tell her that would be okay, that if their father didn't accept it then Venkas himself would when he took over rulership of the underworld. Not that their father was a monster...like many of the misunderstood demons, he was strict but he cared for his family; Venkas could honestly say that none of his family was truly evil, there was just some...sadism in the family, and nothing wrong with that in his opinion.

Letting Amaris get it all off her chest, he slipped one arm around her shoulder and squeezed it gently for reassurance.
"I don't want you to go, but...I want you safe. If you do stay I can't promise things won't happen...like with Virgil and the Arachne, you may just get taken...and you will come back fine as long as you're in the school, I'm sure of it, but...well, you know our ways now. Can you really handle that?" He sighed softly as they had arrived in the dorm room, placing her things down. "We could look into what you are, try and find a way to defend yourself, or teach you anyway...maybe give you a few hours dealing with Mr Wiggles, but...ultimately, you're going to get taken, it might be best to learn to embrace the sexual side of our lives, take what comes your way and remember that you will always be okay, always heal so long as you wear my collar." He reached down, his thumb running over the red gemstone set in the leather band. "I know it sounds crazy to you, raised as a human, but...even the monsters that take and rape here...they don't usually mean you harm. I'd wager my brother is even fond of the spider that took him, I saw the way he tried to avoid her gaze in the classroom." It had been hard to miss the blush on Virgil's cheeks at times, and Venkas had noticed he had come into the classroom already hard...no, knowing Virgil he was sure he didn't mind and that was the point he had been trying to get across to Amaris all along. "What we did was wrong in your world too, but look at us...look at how we still want to be around you, still care, we are monsters...but we aren't evil. The school isn't either. Does...any of this make sense?" He smiled softly, unsure that it did...why was it so hard to explain this to a human?

As difficult as it was to explain everything Venkas was thankfully saved by Velak arriving, busying himself with the suitcases as he sought out the skirt and other clothes of hers that he wanted to see, in particular finding a pair of long white socks that caught his eye while his brother spoke with her. Velak was nervous...something he rarely felt but with Amaris, knowing she was angry with him? It seemed right to be a little nervous, though when she patted the bed beside her he relaxed a little as he sat down, it seemed she wasn't as pissed at him anymore? She told him why she was upset, and his brow furrowed but he nodded anyway, actually managing a smile when she mentioned the date again.
"So...you were pissed at me for talking to Yashi?" He looked confused at first, though it dawned on him that it might be jealousy he was also finding it a little hard to wrap his head around. "I was just...well, we did flirt a little but...Amaris, you know I'm an Incubus, right? Do you think...I was ignoring you for her?" He smirked, reaching over to her and poking her gently on the forehead with his index finger. "Silly...Yashi helped me find some things for our date actually, but so what if I like her? I like you too...I like you a lot actually, and this is gonna be my first date...ever. If that's not special enough for you, then...I don't know what else to say. But...yes." He stood up from the bed, smirking down at the outfit. "Wear it then...but if you're going to spend the night with me don't expect it to survive...and I would love to take you on our date. I'll give you an hour to get ready, then you're mine for the night." He leaned down towards her, his lips barely an inch from hers as he looked her in the eyes. "Your safeword is...antidisestablishmentarianism. Don't forget it...you may need it." He kissed her, just a small peck on her lips before he rose with a grin, heading to his part of the room to find something to wear for himself. Her apology and reasoning made some kind of sense and he knew they would have to talk about it more, but for now he was just excited to show her what he had planned, that he wasn't just all about sex....only mostly.

Virgil whimpered against the Arachne's cunt as she grinded it down against him, her words making his aching cock throb as she rubbed herself against it, the soft underbelly of her body strangely soft and erotic feeling as she used it to her advantage against the poor, desperate Incubus. The idea thrilled him...months with no release? Months of feeling as he did now, desperate and horny, needy for the touch of...anybody who could give him that sweet pleasure without ever receiving it? He was almost sad that he knew his time with Juliette would come to an end though he knew she wasn't going to be the kind to keep just one pet, as appealing as it would be to belong to somebody Virgil didn't have much hope of it happening at the school. Still, her words were preying on that desire for long term ownership and torment, and he worked all the harder to please her as she rode his face and tongue, even giggling at his attempts to bargain with her again. He was once more on the verge of passing out when she finally came, the noises she made and the way she moved markedly different. All the while she had been teasing his tail like it was his actual cock, sucking, licking...was she aware that it shared a direct sensitivity link with his actual penis, or had she figured it out herself? He had moaned and tried to lift himself, had fought against the powerful silken bindings she had used to hold him while she teased and rode him, desperate to cum, desperate for more stimulation while knowing that his own powers had him completely helpless to ever orgasm without her removing the tight, binding strand around the base of his cock. When she eventually moved from his face he was left looking up at her in a daze, panting, exhausted, barely conscious and so very needy for her touch again.

"Jullette please..." With her elbows on his chest, the way she looked at him...Virgil knew his night was far from over but he hadn't ever been worked to quite an edge in such a short time before and he needed...a break...release. Oh god he needed release. "I can't go months...fuck...mmm, fuck, I want you...I want to f...to fuck you...please, I'll do anything...I..." He didn't know what to say, what could he say to make the sadistic spider grant him that small mercy? "Wax...I'll take wax, but...if you just let me cum I will...I'll help you...d...deal?" He hadn't missed her threat but he still had the bargaining chip of his power, didn't he? If she wanted his vow to help her, to provide her with more of his saliva when she wanted it for others, she would have to give in to him, wouldn't she? He smiled weakly up at her. "If you don't, I...I'll never promise you anything..."

The triplets didn't know how to temper things. Amaris bit back a sigh that threatened to escape her as Venkas and then Velak dumped both sides of the problems on her. She'd been saved from answering Venkas by Velak's arrival, though she couldn't help but consider what he had said to her. It wasn't too hard to understand that this was their world, it was just how it was meant to be and no one would think twice about taking what they want. However, they would try and take her... Being raped because it was just normal here didn't appeal even if her collar, a gift, she saw that now, from Venaks did help her heal. It was then that something dawned on her. Hand on Velak's arm she looked between them, her hand tightening on his arm. "Wait." Her voice trembled slightly. "I was raped wasn't I?" She didn't know a better way than to say it. Her mind scrambled and her hand squeezed Velak's arm tighter still, her eyes on Venkas "That's why you were staring daggers at the one boy, isn't it?" Her eyes hardened "Isn't it?!" Something told her she was onto something. It would have explained last night. If she had been raped.. Why couldn't she remember?

Sighing softly she held up her hand before either could answer. "It's... It's a part of your world." That was hard for her to say, to just swallow the feelings that rose in her like a tidal wave. It was only then, with a moment of silence that she turned to Velak. It was clearly still on Amaris' mind, but she was trying and this effort wasn't for her. It was for them. She was trying to accept what their world was, to see if she could be with them. Velak had saved her and something told her had it not been her, he wouldn't have intervened; that was their world though. If she had been a part of it, she would have accepted it, perhaps even eagerly. Exhaling she turned her full focus to Velak, trying her best to let the events, her questions pass for now. Slowly she nodded. "Yes" Admitting it, Amaris' cheeks flushed brilliantly. "Sort of at least." Damn this was hard. Shifting on the bed, she shrugged some. "This isn't easy to talk about." Any further words were silenced by the poke to her forehead. Her brows wrinkled together and she looked up as if she could see where he had poked. A hand rose to rub the spot, gently rubbing the feeling away. Sighing softly she watched him rise, offering a slight nod. They would need to talk about this more, but it could be done on their date. Alone she could try and explain it, try and get him to understand. Amaris gazed up and Velak and her eyes softened some, her eyes misting slightly. She didn't want him to change, not really. They could hopefully come to an understanding. "Please don't ruin my clothing!" Her voice was slightly indigent and she frowned. "I am serious Velak!" As he leaned into her, Amaris' eyes narrowed. "I can't even say that now..." Sighing against the kiss it was over before she was ready for it to be. "You're a dick" This was called out after him before she turned to look at Venkas. "I see you have found my skirt. Do I get to plan my outfit or will you pick for me?" Her words were a little moody, Velak had that effect on her, but her voice and face didn't reflect the words.

Rising from the bed she headed towards the shower, pausing she leaned up on her tiptoes to kiss Venkas gently, before slipping away. She had an hour to get ready. She didn't think it was silly to want to impress Velak. A quick shower and she could work on her hair and perhaps mess with makeup. She didn't have shoes that matched the outfit, but she had a plan, though if they were included in the destruction of her close she would actually be pissed. Deciding based on what she knew of Velak's taste now. It took a little bit of time, but when Amaris excited the bathroom she looked far from the innocent, shy girl they had cornered that first day. Her
hair was styled artfully, tousled and falling to hide her right eye. Her lips were painted a deep burgundy, the color was matte and gave her lips an almost velvet like appearance. Her pale eyes were lined with kohl, making the pale blue shifting to green stand out. She was dressed in the shorts Velak had picked out and the top; beneath both was just Amaris. They didn't lend well to undies. A pair of black and white lace converse completed the outfit.

Basking in her glow Juliette chuckled low and amused. "Oui ma mouche?" The tips of her fingers stroked along his wing, which had stretched out along her web, her fingers gentle, teasing along the leathery membrane. "I never said you'd need to wait months" Though Juliette still had yet to decide if he would cum with her or not. There was no rush after all. "So sweet when you beg though, I do enjoy it" When he said wax she rose from him and moved off. Beneath him, he might be able to feel the tremors of the web as she collected the toys she wanted to play with. "You shall help me from the pure desire to do so, there shall be no bargaining with me for such things." She came back, her arms laden with toys. Some for now clearly, others later. Dumping them onto the web just out of his view she lifted a brow. "Oh is that so?" She smirked. "Want to make a deal on that matter?" Juliette was fairly certain she'd win and she knew the perfect prize.
Pulling out a thin candle reminiscent of a birthday candle she grabbed a small bottle of lube. A fair amount of lube was added to his own precum around the tip of his cock. The end of the candle was trailed through the lube, humming softly she spread the opening of his urethra, slowly pushing the candle in. This was done with gentle pressure and with great care. She might want to hurt him but she didn't want to harm him. The end of the candle slowly slipped into the opening and her eyes shifted to him, judging how he was taking this.

Velak froze as Amaris asked him that question and he could feel the shift in the atmosphere as his brother tensed up too, looking towards him. He hadn't considered that Amaris really didn't remember what had happened to her, what Logan had done, he had thought she was merely trying to ignore it. Opening his mouth to speak, he didn't even know how to say it to her, her hand coming up to signal him to not even say anything as she repeated the phrase they had often used at her. Closing his mouth, he tried to smile, it looking more awkward than it had to as he tried to find the right words for her. "I...yes. I mean it was only for a moment before you did...I don't even know what it was you did, you glowed, lit up the entire school and then...well. But yes, he tried to rape you, I mean he was inside you...but I took care of him, and he won't ever touch you again." A deep growl came from the side of the room where Venkas was looking through her clothes, or had been until he turned to face them, his words deliberately chosen. "I told you, these things happen in our world...and we do not take revenge or punish like in the human world, so I will not kill the little wolf...but...he won't be near you again, not alone." Laughing, he had smirked at her after that before going back to rooting through her things. "You think you'll have clothes on for our date? That's very presumptuous of you, little dove." He had noticed the tone she was using, but it wasn't for him to handle, not at that moment, he was trying to let her make up with Velak after all, and he didn't want to interfere too much in that.

Velak had decided to honour her wishes and let it go, not pressing her revelation and instead throwing himself into flirting with her again, more than happy to be back to what he considered normal with Amaris.
"Now now, I can't make any such promises...not that there looks to be much to ruin..." A grin was on his face as she sighed at him, unable to say the safe word he had given her, not that he intended to give her a cause to say it anyway. "Well then that just sucks to be you, doesn't it? I guess you'll have to trust me...but not to worry, you brought this on yourself...and you're still doing it, calling me a dick..." He grinned, already choosing out his own clothes, a pair of black leather pants that weren't too tight and a deep purple shirt to match his eyes, the top button left undone as he pulled it on. A little deliberation was all it took for him to decide to tuck the shirt in, loosely so that the fold hung a little over the waist of his trousers, and he pulled on a simple pair of black leather boots. The last thing he grabbed was a long leather jacket, something he was fond of after seeing some humans wearing them at a rock concert on one of his visits a couple of decades ago, this one black purple lining. Dressed, he waited sitting on the bed, closing his eyes until he sensed Amaris return to the room. Opening them to see her standing there before him, he rose from the bed, letting his eyes wander as he stepped close to her. "Well..." For once he didn't know quite what to say to her, the outfit had looked sinful when he had seen it laid out on the bed but on her, along with the way she had done her make-up and hair...Velak didn't know where he wanted to look first, his eyes flashing purple as he reached out, his fingertips touching her burgundy lips, purple energy arching out into her in a light but painful shock. "I can't promise not to ruin these clothes...not when you make me want to tear them off already..." Laughing, he pulled his own leather jacket off and held it up for her to step into, placing it round her shoulders. "A short walk, it's cold outside and you don't look very well dressed..."

Guiding her from the room, the last thing they heard was Venkas closing the bag and standing up, smirking behind them.
"Don't come back tonight, unless you're looking for company Velak, take her somewhere else. This is your night, but if you try anything in front of me..." The implication was clear; if they came back to this room they weren't going to be excluding him, and he felt that was fair warning. Velak ignored him, he had no intention of bringing her back to the dorm tonight anyway as he led her towards the female dormitories instead, though not to her own building, instead to one of the others where students in their 3rd and 4th years resided. Leading her in to the building, he guided her towards the basement level and down a short corridor before they came to a door with no sign on it, opening it up into...what looked like a disused classroom. Tables were stacked against the walls with chairs on them, candles on some of the chairs already burning to provide a little light to the room and small, electric lamps on others, a mismatch of human technology to provide the lighting and in the middle of the room was...a sofa, a little worn but freshly dusted much like the rest of the room. To the front of the room was a large tablecloth covering something that stood up against the wall and Velak laughed nervously as he guided Amaris into the room and towards the couch. "Fucking goblins...they promised they would have it all set up for me, for the price I paid they should have been here to fucking wait on us..." Grumbling to himself, clearly a little annoyed that everything wasn't set up for him he pulled the tablecloth away to reveal an old but functional looking television hooked up to a VHS recorder, several movies from action flicks to romantic comedies and even a couple of hardcore porn videos stacked by it. On the other side of it on one of the old tables were packets of treats, doritos, skittles, human candy and drinks that he had managed to get from the human obsessed goblins and gremlins, all delivered to the room, even some popcorn in one of the bowls with cling-film stretched over the front. Choosing one of the movies he opened the case, smacking his hand on the side of the VHS as he tried to figure out how to turn it on. "Just give me a few minutes to figure this out...I kinda figured you've been wanting to go home, so you must miss this stuff right? We don't have these things in the school...films, right?" For once he didn't look cocky or confident, instead was laser focused on trying to work out how to insert the tape into the video player.

Virgil pouted up at Juliette as she teased him, groaning helplessly as she ran her fingertips over his sensitive wings. He was hard, aching, unable to lose his erection or stop thinking about how much he needed to cum as the thread she had tied around him kept his lusts bottled up, trapped them against himself as it pulsed with his own power, borrowed to her in what had to have been a turn of insanity. Why had he given her this power over him? Watching her leave, he had a feeling he wasn't going to like what happened next, watching her return and eying the various toys she had brought back with her.
"Juliette...don't you want to untie me instead?" He knew it was a long shot as his tail flicked playfully and he watched her, eying the candle with suspicion as she applied lubricant to it, his eyes going wide as he realised what she was planning just a moment before she grabbed hold of his shaft. "No! No, Juliette, not that, you can't, I...okay, I'll make you a deal, but no candles in my..." he gasped as he felt her rub the end of it through his pre-cum, closing his eyes and whimpering as she started to gently push it down into his urethra. A completely new sensation to him, Virgil could honestly say he had never experienced anything down there before, squirming and yet trying to hold still at the same time as she pushed the candle in deeper, a strange mix of pleasure and anticipation though mostly pain as the most sensitive, untouched part of him was stretched by the wax candle. "Take it out! Please, it's...it feels weird, I don't like it, Juliette! I didn't agree to this!" He was looking up at her with panic in his eyes, even if it didn't hurt quite as much as he was making it out to it felt weird, and he didn't like the look in her eyes. "Okay, I get it, you win, you're scary! You can stop now!"

Even though she had asked that they not explain, they couldn't but try. None of it made sense, what Velak shared with her, but she let it pass with a small nod and a soft smile for Venkas as he protected her even now. "For what it's worth, per your world's rules, you shouldn't be angry at him either" Her voice was soft and her eyes focused on him, soft and loving. "But thank you" those loving eyes moved to Velak too. "Both of you" She decided to tease him, trying to be more like the girls they were used to, but in her own way. "See... you say that, but I feel like you'd not rob yourself of the pleasure seeing me look like Brittney Spears for you" Amaris was unsure if he'd get the reference she hummed softly Baby One More Time under her breath as she focused on Velak. "Who is that on? Some of the other outfits covered more. You picked this one" Frowning she crossed her arms. "Please don't ruin my clothes?" There was an actual plaintive sound in her voice as she made her request. Sighing softly, Amaris couldn't help but provoke Velak a little more, flicking him off as she headed into the bathroom.

The way Velak's eyes traced her small form as she stood on display for him brought a blush to her cheeks. Her lips parted as his thumb brushed along the matte finish of her lips and she gasped, eyes closing at the little painful flash of electricity arched between the fullness of her lower lip and his thumb. Her eyes rose to meet his and something lurked in her ever shifting eyes as her mouth pressed to his thumb in a soft kiss, seconds before her teeth nipped at the flesh pressed to her mouth. Chuckling she stepped into his jacket, cuddling into the warmth his body had left behind.
"Does that mean the jacket too?" She could smell Velak on the leather of the jacket.. pepper, rum and dark chocolate were the top notes followed by the warm scent of sandalwood. It matched the incubus she was staring at to a T. "Mmm who's fault again is that?" She smiled and turned to wave to Venkas even as he warned his brother not to bring her back unless he planned to share. Blush in her cheeks she allowed her date for the evening to whisk her away into the settling dark.

She was excited for their date, honestly. They needed to talk, but that could wait till later couldn't it? There was a laugh in her voice as he led her down stairs
"If this is a torture basement, I am out" Though she teased him, it was clear she didn't truly believe her words. Her hand slipped into his as they entered the room. Biting her lower lip she took it all in.. The effort he had gone through to give her a piece of home. She could smell the popcorn, the sweetness of candy well before he relieved the big surprise. Sitting she watched as he fiddled with the TV and VCR for a few moments before rising and coming up behind him. Her arms slid around his waist and a kiss was pressed to his back. "Thank you" Cuddling into him she shifted slightly until she was in front of him. A hand rose to the cheek she'd slapped, and on her tiptoes she pressed a soft kiss to it. "Want me to show you how it works?" Everything about Amaris was softer, somehow different. She seemed to shift ever so slightly, as if molding herself for him, in her own way. Like the look of desire before and the nip to his thumb. Amaris wasn't so much changing as shifting slightly.

"Pourquoi voudrais-je faire ça?" Juliette chuckled and shook her head. "Non, I like you where you are. Tied down. At my mercy" His pleas and cried that followed fell on deft ears. He had been the one to choose wax. She would wax how she wanted to. Looking his body up at him she licked along his shaft, one slow, long drag of her tongue. When he moaned she snorted. "You didn't ask or agree to any of this." She moved back towards his torso, picking out other candles. "You seem to be under some sort of...
idée fausse" For a moment she paused, frowning as she tried to think of the English word. "Misconception" She said with delight as she remembered it "That this is something you can bargain with." She clicked her tongue at him in a chiding manor, shaking her head. "Silly. You know how this world works. The strong take the weak or the foolish. We made no agreement other than I would leave the butterfly alone and I only promised to consider such, not actually do" Snorting softly she rolled her eyes. "As a prince, you should know better"

A moment or so later she struck a match and set flame to the wick of the candle inserted into his urethra. Humming softly she used it's flame to light the yellow candle in her hands. "And I was being kind to allow you to choose what we did next, that does not make us equals little fly. For I am a spider" The first drop of yellow wax fell on his nipple and she made a sound of bliss at the contrast of color, his pale skin and the goldenrod yellow candle wax. "Why would you think you otherwise?" She snorted softly as she moved the candle as if drawing on his chest. In fact she was slowly writing out the word little bitch along his chest, vastly amused with her fly. Virgil, like his brothers, was strong... However Juliette knew in defense of at least himself, if his life was in danger, he might hesitate to actually harm her and she? Well she would not. Arachne were known to be brutal in war, bed... "Just be happy I am not a widow" The first bead of wax from his candle dropped, trailing down it's length before spattering on the mushroom tip of his cock.

"Hmmm...no promises...I don't know how I'm going to manage to not tear them if I'm honest...and let's be fair, it's not like you're wearing much anyway." From her lips, his fingertips glided down her chin and to her chest then lower, tracing the soft contours of her body all the way down to her hip, tangling in the laces of the skimpy shorts while he drank in the sight of her with his eyes. The song she had been humming was lost on him but he had a feeling he wanted to know more about this Brittney Spears she spoke of, doubtless some porn star by the name. "Well Venkas has gotten to ogle your outfit now so when you do dress like this woman...I want to see too. Just a peek." A growl came from the other side of the room. "A fair point...but I will be angry at whom I like." Another growl as his eyes flashed red. "Mine..." Even Velak was smirking and rolling his eyes as he used his coat to pull Amaris towards himself, hands on the collar as he looked down at her one more time, clearly enamoured by her outfit for him. "Mine tonight brother...your turn will come soon enough, maybe even sooner if Virgil doesn't manage to make it back." He smirked, knowing it would annoy Amaris but clearly confident his brother was fine as he led her out of the room and towards the area he had set up for their date.

In the room, he was growing more and more frustrated with the VHS, right up until Amaris came to help.
"I think you were right...it is a torture basement," he grumbled, though he smiled as she leaned in to kiss him on the cheek she had slapped earlier, his eyes meeting hers and his hand coming to hold hers to his cheek, making it linger as he nodded. "Yeah, if you don't mind. I mean, this is meant to be my surprise for you but I don't know how to work this thing...I've never even seen a movie before, but you miss your world, yeah?" He handed her the tape and watched her, his arms sliding around her from behind and grabbing the lapels of his jacket, using them to keep hold of her as he watched over her shoulder. "I asked around what humans like to do in their spare time and on dates, I heard of something called 'netflix and chill'. Sounds like something fun, but this netflix seems impossible to lure into here, I don't think I know the right spells. Some goblins did have old abandoned equipment though..." The movie he had been trying to make work, 'Pretty Woman', was soon inserted into the VHS recorder by Amaris and when it started to appear on the screen he pulled her backwards with him to the sofa, throwing her down before returning briefly to grab the snacks, dragging the entire table full of them over and leaving it to the side where he could grab them. Sitting down with her, he slipped an arm around her waist as his demonic form started to surface, his tail snaking behind her, his horns growing. He hid it from most, but for her, he wanted to be himself, only his wings hidden as they were folded into his back. As the movie started, he pulled her into his side and grinned. "So was this what you expected, or did you think I had nothing planned? I might be a little nervous, my first date and everything..." Reaching for the snacks, he eyed the popcorn suspiciously befoe popping a piece into his mouth, crunching it like it was poison before he offered her a piece, his fingers guiding it to her lips. "Open wide...not my cock, for now..." Smirking, he pushed it between her lips. "Sorry...can't help myself sometimes."

Virgil had expected nothing less from the spider, but he still wanted to struggle, doing so playfully as he looked up at the beautiful, somehow scary creature who had him bound in her lair. "Well...you do want something from me, no? Why wouldn't I try to bargain? My power isn't something I think I should just give you from the kindness of my heart..." Even as he spoke his eyes were on her hands as she approached him with the candle, soon having him whimpering and begging for release before she went back to taunting him, his eyes flashing at the word weak, his power pulsing through the room and increasing his own need as it did so, his cock aching not just from the slender candle inserted into the end. "You think i'm weak, Arachne?" His voice, his tone shifted for a few moments, there was less desperation in it and it reverberated just a little, a glimpse of how powerful he could be if he applied himself and for just a few seconds the entire dorm was soaked in repressed lust, every creature in it would feel the desire that he held in him, the desire she had built up in him with how she had teased and used him and the lust he had for her reflected back out into the world...then it faded again and he laughed nervously. "Maybe...maybe I am, for a strong woman..."

As the first drop of wax hit his chest his hissed, his wings flexed against the floor and his back arched as he looked up at her. In his eyes wasn't anger, maybe a little fear but mostly adoration...she hadn't been wrong and Virgil it turned out was a sucker for a show of force or dominance towards him, a trait he had likely been born with but had been strengthened by his dear sister and now Juliette herself. "Ah...that hurts...and...oh fuck, the candle, take it out, take it out, it's..." It was too late and he cried out in pain as hot wax dripped down onto the head of his cock, searing pain for just a split second as the most sensitive part of his body was met with the molten heat which rapidly cooled and hardened. "You're a cruel one, aren't you...Juliette?" He gasped and looked down as she finished writing on his chest and another drop of wax onto his aching cock made him hiss aloud. "Fuck...and here I was starting to like you too...even if you nearly suffocated me! Maybe we aren't equals, but...ah..." He pulled against the strong silk that bound him as more wax was dripped onto him. "Like you said I'm a prince, where is your mercy!?!" Even trying to talk confidently to her he couldn't take his eyes off the candle in his cock, knowing that the shorter it got the less time the wax had to cool before it hit him and the hotter it became. "Take it out! Please!"

"How much I am wearing isn't the point Velak!" She looked down at her clothes and pouted at him. "It's not a lot of material, but they were gifts.. And what you saw was my collection of outfits you might find appealing." Her eyes narrowed and she pointed a finger at him and then Venkas. "And I am not going on dates naked. Firm rule" What could she do to enforce something like that? Nothing, but hopefully they might respect her wishes, bedsides from what Velak and even Venkas alluded to, there was no way as was walking away from this date without sex, so they'd see her naked anyway. Turning to face Velak she smiled softly. "Very well" She had no problem showing him the outfit she'd wear for Venkas. Speaking of, Amaris turned to Venkas and smiled softly. "You can, but you're being a tiny bit of a hypocrite" Her words were gentle, she wasn't mad, or even really judging him, but that boy had done the same thing they had. Turning back to Velak, she slipped her hand into his. This might be what he didn't understand as much, the sweeter side of dating. Amaris knew dating, something she could help guide him in, the other two likely wouldn't need as much help. When he made the joke about Virgil Amaris frowned and shook her head. "If he isn't okay I am not going to forgive you two" She had to trust them, that he was, even now though she worried for Virgil.

Chuckling softly Amaris nuzzled her cheek to his, turning to help him. "Mmmmm but for you, not me. This is a fun turn of events" Amaris loved that he didn't leave as she showed him how it worked, slipping the tape in and pushing play. Had she been someone different, like Yashi maybe, she might have rubbed her rear against him as she bent over, but in truth such a thing never crossed her mind. Chuckling softly she straightened, turning her face towards his, brushing a kiss along his jaw. "Mmm it's a streaming service. You pay for it monthly... But what you set up is very much like that. You'd pick a movie or a TV show and watch." Pulled backwards she laughed as they shuffled towards the couch. Shifting she toed her shoes off, showing a pair of small black socks and when he sat he didn't need to pull her into him, she snuggled herself into his side. She was actually really excited for this. For some reason, the fact that he shifted into his natural form made her happy and she shifted against him ever so slightly so her head could rest on his shoulder. "Do you know what Netflix and Chill even means?" She had a feeling even if he didn't, that he'd take it there either way. She bit her lower lip and looked up at him. "Hmm I didn't actually know. I didn't think you wouldn't do anything, but this is really sweet. More like the other night when I woke in your arms." She pulled his one arm around her tighter. "And I promise not to tell anyone else about this, but you bought a lot of favors for it, so your reputation might be a little tarnished" She smiled at him shyly. "Regret it?" Amaris couldn't help but laugh as he ate the popcorn and her mouth opened obediently as he offered her a piece, rolling her eyes at his joke. Shifting against him she reached out and grabbed an M&M and snagged a piece of popcorn while she munched on the piece he had given her. This offer of salty and sweet was held to his lips. In the background, Julia Roberts was getting ready for her night on the street. "Try this, I think you will really like it"

She sighed softly, her little fly really wasn't understanding. "Ma mouche, you will help me and you will get nothing offered in return." She stroked his cheek softly. "I know what you are. You know what you are" She smiled, fangs flashing. "And we both know you crave to be a good boy" She shrugged some as she wrote along his chest, each drop of yellow carefully placed. "If you don't help me, then I will do what I would have done before" When Juliette prickled his pride she gasped, his power hitting her, rolling over with his need. "Mmm many will find prey tonight, or make themselves prey because of that display of power" Her chuckle was low and shook her head. "Weak no. Foolish, yes... But you also knew what I was. You also already knew I desired you. You offered yourself knowing that you'd be at my mercy at some point." She laughed and trailed her candle lower on purpose, trailing hot wax near his shaft. "In truth, you saved the butterfly, at least for the night, was brave as well as foolish. You merely accelerated your own fate"

The compliment was not missed, Juliette knew what she was and how she drew her fly into her. Chuckling once more she nodded once. "Oui" She happily went back to her Jackson Pollock interpretation along his chest. When she was bored of yellow, she drew a blue candle and lit it from the yellow. "Why ever would I? I want to hurt you" She laughed and watched the bead cool and harden, the skin under it red. She stopped as another drop fell and he made comments about mercy. Juliette made a wager with herself and stopped what she was doing to face him. "If you wish to be free, I will let you go. There is no other mercy to be had." She smiled slowly. "But you leave and I will have the butterfly, and everything I had planned for you will be done to her." She smiled wider "Besides you might not like the pain, but you like what I do to you.You like being my little bitch" She waited for a moment before slowly shaking her head.. "You are a prince, but that gains you nothing more than not being kept here as my pet, as others will be. In truth, your rank robs you of the pleasure to be my little toy"

"Oh? Then why not wear nothing at all?" Velak had enjoyed teasing her in the dorm room, especially when she had protested that it didn't matter how much she was wearing, though it wasn't like he really planned to ruin her outfit. No, and if he did, well...he could get her something better, something crafted in the underworld from the silk of a black widow, something decadent and expensive...though he didn't bring that up to her at the time, instead hurrying her from the room. Venkas had merely grunted from his chair as he 'sorted' through her clothing. "I don't care...he can rape who he likes, but you're mine." He hadn't even looked up as he had spoken, merely growled out the words as he set aside a long pair of white socks he had found, placing them with the skirt he had found earlier before diving back into her bags with no regard for her privacy. He was clearly on a quest to find exactly what he wanted for her to wear and to take his mind off the fact that he had another two nights to wait before his date. He already knew where he wanted to take her, he knew exactly how long it would take for him to set it up for her and he knew how their night would end; she was going to stay. He wouldn't let her leave, not if he could help it. No, he wouldn't stop her physically, he wouldn't blackmail her or anything of the sort, but he planned to make it a wonderful night, make her want to stay with him and his brothers and he knew that both of them would at least try to do the same. He was a little concerned about what Velak might have planned but judging by how they had been talking Amaris wasn't in a bad mood, and Velak was more than capable of surprising her and being sweet when he wanted to even if he doubted himself.

Velak had a growl of his own as Amaris had teased him in the basement, kissing at her neck, nipping with his teeth as he watched her push the cassette tape into the recorder.
"Don't get ahead of yourself...just because I might be being nice now, doesn't mean this won't be a torture basement for you...later. You did challenge me, didn't you?" His hands were still on the lapels of the jacket but as his tongue darted out, the tip barely touching her neck a small shock came from that too, less painful, just enough to tingle as he chuckled and his teeth found her earlobe, worrying at it. "You made it sound like you wanted me to hurt you...or that you didn't believe I would...but I think maybe you really are a little painslut, and you want me to, yes? Is that it, Amaris?" He had chuckled as she mentioned and even explained netflix to him before he had pulled her back to the sofa to sit and relax. "What is a streaming service? I don't...you know what, never mind. Maybe you can explain this stuff another time, if we ever visit the human world." Smiling, he let his teasing side drop for just a little as he regarded her seriously, his hand squeezing her waist firmly as he had her held into his side. "If you do decide to go...Amaris." A memory was breaking through, making him frown a little. "I didn't mean it. What I said in the classroom, I...I do care if you go, I don't want you to go, I want you to stay, with me, with us..." His voice had become softer, more vulnerable as he remembered her slapping him on the same cheek she had just kissed him on, just held. He brought his hand up to it and shook his head, just barely. "What I meant was if it's too much for you here then you should go, but...if you stay, then you have to accept how this place is, you know? And if you do go then...maybe we can visit? I've not known you long but I think I'd miss you...I know Venkas would, and Virgil. I'm not like them, but..." He let himself trail off, watching the movie as the man in the movie pulled up and the girl got in.

He shook his head, thinking it better to just leave his thoughts unsaid for now.
"No, I don't...is this not Netflix and chill? I thought it was just watching one of these 'movie' things together..." he looked back to the screen, raising an eyebrow as the girl reached into the man's lap. "Looks like I chose a good one too." As Amaris pulled his arm tighter around her and asked if he regretted calling in favours for this, Velak shook his head, still watching the screen as he pulled her over to him and opening his mouth for her, tasting the popcorn. "Mmm, okay, you humans do some things right after all...not bad, not bad. And this movie thing, it's okay..." Grinning he took another piece of popcorn, well aware he had just called her human when they both knew she was something else, something more. On the screen, they were talking about money and the penny was starting to drop for Velak who had been paying as much attention as he could while being blissfully unaware of human norms and society, something his brothers had studied far more than he had. His eyes went wide as it dawned on him what the girl charged her $100 an hour for and electricity arched from his fingertips against Amaris' shoulder as he squeezed gently. "Hmmm...so let me make sure I'm following this...she is charging him, money, for sex? And that's her job, in your world?" Prostitution wasn't a thing in the world of monsters, as strange as it was; they had currency but it was used to barter for other things, sex was taken, the strong fucked whom they liked, they didn't pay, the concept was alien to him but a smirk crept on to the corners of his lips as he turned to look his date in the eyes. "Mmmm, and I wonder how much you would charge? Or maybe I could charge you?" His hand slid down from her shoulder to come to her chest, fingertips brushing over her nipple. "I am an Incubus you know, we have talents. Think I could get more than $100? I'd definitely pay more for you..."

There she was again, telling him he would help her for nothing in return, and Virgil was finding it hard to argue as the wax dripped down onto him and he cried out in pain again, the heat even higher as the candle burned lower, slowly but surely. Juliette wasn't wrong, he couldn't deny what he was, and what he craved, but saying it to him like that still made him want to challenge it anyway, he even opened his mouth to speak when she stroked his cheek softly.
"Maybe...maybe I do, but I also crave...ah...I crave this too...being made...forced..." Her comment about his display of power made him blush, he hadn't thought how it would affect others, but she wasn't wrong their either...he or his brothers could easily stoke the lust of the entire school if they weren't careful and he knew he had exerted far more than he should have, unchecked. He whimpered as wax came closer to his shaft, looking down to see the words she had written on his chest and nodding. "Maybe I wanted to be at your mercy...maybe I wanted to see how little you had..."

Regardless of what he said, Juliette didn't seem to want to let him go and he bore the pain of the wax as she enjoyed herself, writing in yellow and then lighting up a blue candle and starting more of the same, each hot droplet making him his softly, his eyes always on her, on her breasts, her own eyes, on those fangs when she smiled and on her lips...until she offered to release him. His eyes went wide for just a moment and he whimpered, shaking his head.
"You bitch..." Even as he said it he was smiling, knowing that she had trapped him exactly how she wanted, though he wasn't entirely sure even she had figured out how he felt. "You didn't have to make that threat...I wouldn't let you do this to her but I...ahh, fuck it's getting hotter..." he gasped as the head of his cock was coated with another thin layer of wax, the candle burning ever lower. "I do..." He blushed again, meeting her eyes. "I do like being your...whatever...but I like making you fight for it too..." He had an almost sad look again, soon replaced by a smile as he looked down at the mess she had made of him. "I do feel robbed...you probably don't expect this but...I wouldn't be unhappy...as your pet. Or toy...even as a prince, I sometimes..." he looked back up to her. Could he tell her? He'd never told anybody before. "I do want to be owned...I know it's not what other Incubi are like, what we are meant to be like, but...I've felt it's something I need for a long time...but you wouldn't be happy with just one pet, would you, Juliette?" He knew the answer, he even smiled as he asked her, to show her it was okay.

Back
Top Bottom