Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lyceum Echidna (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
6A332B0D-CFD4-4160-BF83-48AC97C12401.png

Amaris brushed a stray lock of silver behind her ear as she gazed out the window. Hills and trees breezed by in a blurr, recognizable as such but just barely in the dreary light. She brushed the creamy envelope on her lap, finger tracing the embossed letters Lyceum Echidna scrolled in vibrant green across the front. She had never heard of the school before a week ago and couldn’t recall applying but according to the contents of the envelope it was her best bet.. It seemed highly selective and prestigious. It did help that she was being offered a full ride. At seventeen all of those factors were quite important. No family to speak of she didn’t have many options otherwise either.

Already dressed in her uniform (also provided) the soft fabric clung to her slight frame as if it had been tailored for her. A dress of black with a high collar of deep red. Two front pleats of the same striking red over either thigh with dainty little gold detailing at the apex of each. A jacket was included with gold trim and buttons as well. Currently it was buttoned up to combat the chill of the air. A black leather belt was slung across her hips just below were it fell. A pair of black thigh highs and a simple pair of black boots completed the outfit.

Aris’ skin was almost luminescent with all the dark colors, already pale as it was. Her startling silver blue eyes and silver hair didn’t help much with the delicate appearance. Being short just made her look more doll like at five two. Glancing back up at the window of the bus, a frown formed between her brows. Silver dense mist thick as pea soup as far as the eye could see. Shadowy shapes flitting past was the only indication they were still moving at all. They had been on the road for hours, long before the sun had come up. The day had been quite miserable weather wise. The sun had not once peeked its head out instead preferring to hide behind grey clouds. Even now, it hid as it sunk in the sky.. It’s darking the only clue given. They had to be arriving soon.

As if summoned by the thought the bus began to slow and came to a gentle stop. The weathered little old lady turned around and chirped out
"We are here dearie!" Standing Aris gathered her suitcase and school bag, peering out into the mist. Heading down the narrow path between the seats she worried at her lower lip. Darkness descended quicker now. "The lights will come on any minute, don’t you fret. Just follow them across the bridge someone will meet you there to take you to your rooms" As she spoke, the little old lady gently pushed Amaris out of the bus and closed the door behind her with a click before heading off, leaving her alone.

Shivering against the cold Amaris squinted into the darkness and gave a little squeak as lights flickered to life just a little before her. At least she wouldn’t be in the dark.. Picking up her things she began to walk, the halos of light just close enough to touch. Still there were no other discernible landmarks, just light.. Mist and darkness.

After what seemed like an eternity the mist seemed to suddenly part and what appeared before her made Aris breath stick in her throat. What she had expected was perhaps ivy lined brick.. But what greeted her was more out of studio ghibli in it’s fantastical appearance. Cream stone was ornately carved. Grand aches and lush green.. She assumed in the darkness little lights glittered about giving her clues to what it might look like in the day. Water weaved between the stone walkways and dark grey and black clouds loomed in the distance as if some great waterfall was generating them.

Her gawking was drawn short by a rather bored cough to her side. The woman was beautiful in her aloof coldness. Black hair waved charmingly down her back and her green eyes were sharp. Dressed in the same uniform she towered over Amaris, easily five nine if not taller.
"Name?" Aris gave her a soft hesitant smile. "Amaris Lupine" The females face never changed as she checked something off on her little box and turned and walked away. Aris scrambled to catch up. Her 'guide' began to speak. "I am sure you have already read your welcoming packet, but the school wishes to stress a few additional rules. You must stay in human form at all times during school hours, there is to be no killing or maiming of any students." Amaris blinked at the back of the woman. She was just joking with her right? Stay in human form? They were human! When she tried to ask she was met with silence. Frowning she followed her up a winding staircase.

Pointed to a door she moved towards it before the chilly guide spoke one last time.
"Classes start in a few minutes, don’t be late.." Thanking the retreating back Aris frowned and rested her hand on the door. Few hours? Wasn’t it night time? Shrugging she pushed the door open and gasped. A large multilevel window shown out into the night sky, old warn stone lined the walls which were adorned with ornate tapestries. Antique furniture was worn but handsome. A desk sat before the large window and several doors lead off to what she could only assume was her bedroom and bathroom. But she didn’t have time to check as she heard the chime of bells warning of the start of classes. On the small side table near the door was her schedule and a map. Dropping her suitcase off she snatched up both and headed out.

It took her some time but Amaris found her way to the first class before the last set of bells went off. Most of the people she had passed had been beautiful like the woman who had shown her to her room, but not all as cold. They laughed and joked with one another as they went. A pang of loneliness struck her, but she pushed that feeling aside, she'd soon make friends right? Entering the large class room just off one of the water paths she took a seat toward the back, pulling out a notebook and a pen, waiting for the teacher to enter.

Virgil didn't dream, instead he simply just melted into her, arms tightly around Amaris as he closed his eyes and fell back asleep, feeling happy, content...it had stung not to be able to stay with Juliette, to be kicked out like that. It wasn't like he had really expected anything else but as the night had gone on he had found himself enjoying her attention...sure he was technically being tortured, but they had both known what it was...that the spider and he were in sync with what they wanted and that they both craved the same thing from different sides...so finding that he wasn't exactly what she had wanted, not even enough to spend the night had left him feeling raw, used, like he just wasn't good enough for her. In his heart he knew that Juliette hadn't meant to hurt him emotionally like that, that she hadn't thought he wasn't good enough but she needed more, wanted multiple men to prey upon, but it had still stung. To be soothed by Amaris...it wasn't just his physical body she had healed but she had been so kind, so gentle...while that might not be what he wanted sexually it was perfect aftercare and he fell asleep relaxed, with a smile on his lips. That same smile was still there as Amaris had awoken, as she had looked over him and leaned in to kiss the tip of his nose, waking him. As he opened his eyes her finger was running down that very same nose and he smiled softly. "Morning..."

Her question had a few answers, did she mean physically or emotionally? Stretching, he rolled onto his back, looking up at the ceiling and decided it was probably more prudent to answer both.
"I feel...less achy. Do you remember anything about last night, Amaris? In the bathtub?" He rolled back onto his side to face her. "The light that came from you, it filled the room, seeped into the water itself, found my wounds...look at them..." He lifted his arm and gestured to his chest, down his thighs, to his manhood...there were no deep scars or welts, just faint marks that were still in the process of fading even then. "I don't know how you did it but your light made me heal faster...we do heal fast on our own but that would have taken days...she...hurt me pretty badly." His eyes met hers, the vibrant, crystal blue not yet glowing. "Not in a bad way, not really...I mean I..." He didn't know how to tell her...how would he tell Amaris that he wasn't quite like Velak or Venkas? She had just spent most of the night with Velak who was pretty much the opposite of him in so many ways, Dominant, strong, sadistic...and Amaris had no idea that Virgil was the strange one of the triplets. He'd always found it difficult, not being like his brothers, like what people expected from his kind, and he feared seeing the disappointment in her eyes but he wanted at least Amaris to know the truth. He felt she might suspect it anyway...especially when he recalled the previous night, how he had teared up and told her that Juliette wouldn't let him stay. "I kind of like that...kind of thing. Being hurt like that...I enjoyed it...it was fun...sorry...but anyway, she was rough, went hard on me and it would have taken much longer to heal, I would still find it hard to move without being in pain, our date would...but I feel fine now." He reached up, cupping her cheek. "How did you do it? Heal me like that? I didn't know anybody could do that kind of magic without a lot of preparation."

Her next questions made it pretty clear she probably had no idea, she didn't even seem to remember passing out.
"Yeah...after you glowed you said you were sleepy and then you were just...out like a light. We slept together for a while, then I woke and carried you in here...I didn't want you to hurt your neck or anything." He looked past her as he heard noise, Velak and Venkas were starting to stir, Velak being the first to look over at them, his brow furrowing. "Virgil...your wounds. What did you do?" Venkas rose from his bed, stretching as he looked down at the couple. "Ah yes, I thought that was odd...when I came home last night Velak was asleep on his bed, alone...I could have sworn Amaris would have been with him. What happened?" Virgil sat up, leaning against the head of the bed as he started to explain to them both, about what had happened, starting with what Juliette had done to him, leaving out details but reminding them that she had threatened Amaris, and then the bath, how Amaris had glowed and healed him. Venkas chuckled softly, moving to sit on the edge of his bed, facing them. "You're just full of surprises, little dove. I wonder what you are...clearly we're beyond thinking you're still human, right?" Velak had a darker look in his eyes. "You know I can still hurt her for you if you want Virgil...are you sure?" His brother nodded, and looked down to Amaris. "I'm sure...as long as you stay away from her from now on, okay? Please?" He didn't have it in him to give her an order like Venkas or Velak might, but he was worried she would seek the Arachne out.

Finger reached out, brushing his hair from his face, the touch sweet. "I am glad," Amaris smiled. His question however made her smile falter and she shook her head. "No.. I don't." Frowning now she closed her eyes. "I remember coming home with Velak.. You were on your bed." She slowly opened her eyes. "I remember asking him to run you a bath and helping you there.. but I don't remember anything after it." Virgil rolled towards her and showed her his arms, his chest and she blinked, shaking her head some. "I thought it was your healing," and she had, thinking that incubus just healed that quickly and her eyes met his own. Shifting, Amaris shook her head, fingers pressing to his lips. "I know," she offered as he hesitated. "Velak told me." Though she had told him she understood, he wanted to explain it to her. Her eyes darkened and swirled between silver and green. Much like she didn't favor sharing Velak, she didn't want to share Virgil... But Amaris understood, much like she might be taken, because of what he was, he might as well. Her eyes softened as his hand reached up, cupping her cheek.

Turning her head, she pressed a kiss to his lips and she shook her head.
"I really don't know." Amaris smiled softly at his concern for how she'd been sleeping. "Sweet boy," her words warm and she shifted as his eyes slid past her. Gently she pulled Velak closer to her, leaning back against him as she reached for Venkas. All the while Virgil explained what had happened. Amaris noticed he didn't go into detail and she brushed her hand along his thigh, a soft pet of thanks. No doubt had she not been there, he wouldn't have hidden it. He also likely wouldn't have told his brothers. Looking up at Venkas she wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out at him. "Clearly, but still don't know what I am.." Tilting her head she looked up at him, a small frown on her lips. "Don't you have any ideas?"

She had heard Velak's offer and her eyes slid from Venkas' and she looked to the pair. Virgil's eyes caught her own and she shook her head. "I have no desire to live out the spider and the fly poem, thanks." Her eyes darkened and she looked to Venkas. "If she touches me, break her legs.." In all honesty.. she wanted Velak to break her legs for hurting Virgil, but he'd gone willingly, in her place. More than that, if she took Amaris... She wasn't like Virgil. While Amaris might come to enjoy Velak and Venkas' rougher attentions, she couldn't see herself liking what had been done to Virgil. Shaking her head she nudged Virgil gently. "Get dressed and then pick out something you'd like me to wear for our date. Once you have, do any chores you need to." There was no request in her voice, a demand, however sweet it was, could not be mistaken. "Go on now."

Turning to Velak she rose on all fours and kissed him. She wanted them to work and part of that was things like this for her. Her mouth lingered for a moment. "Morning," she breathed. Her smile was almost vixen-like as she turned her eyes to Venkas. Shifting she moved closer to him, sitting on her heels she looked up at him, watching him for a moment. Her finger rose and she made a come here motion, a smile curling on her lips. As she waited for him to come to her, she decided to ask "Venkas?" Her smile grew, "What is a Daddy Dom?" Her memory it would seem was fine, at least from earlier. Her tail swayed behind her, a sweet, curious sort of sway as she waited for both her kiss and her answer.

Virgil had leaned into the touch as he had explained what had happened, his side of things, finding comfort in Amaris, listening to her in turn and shaking his head. "We don't heal that fast...we heal faster than most but the kind of wounds I had last night...those would have taken days to get to this point...I thought we would have to miss our date..." He frowned, but it was okay, really, and the way she interrupted him to tell him she knew...she knew about how different he was made him tear up. He raised his hand to wipe the growing tears away before they could become anything serious and nodded. "You...know? That I'm broken?" It was how he felt, like he was less of an Incubus for wanting what he wanted. His brothers didn't seem to think that way but even they liked to give him orders, had him feed Mr Wiggles, and his sister...they knew, they accepted him even as he was completely broken and the opposite of what an Incubus was meant to be but his parents? His father never seemed to understand...so he'd never been told, Virgil had often had to find comfort in his mother instead. She might have been a succubus but she seemed to understand, she seemed to know without being told and had been the first besides Sera to tell him everything was okay, that it was alright to be what he was. Telling Amaris...was difficult, especially since she had just spent the night with Velak. "I'm really sorry...sorry that I'm not like them...like Velak, like Venkas." The words from her, sweet boy...they lifted his spirits a little, gave him some hope but he figured he was deluding himself. Juliette had thrown him out because he would want to be the only submissive, the only pet for somebody like that, Virgil knew he was going to have difficulty finding what he needed in the world, if he ever found it at all.

The subject was thankfully changed and he shook his head while Venkas smiled down at her.
"I have no idea...I've never met anything that can do the kind of things you can do...it sounds almost...well, that would be impossible. Angels haven't been seen since before my father's time, thousands of years." Offering her a smile, Virgil looked into her eyes as she turned back, reaching over to brush her hair aside so that there would be no obstructions in his way. "It doesn't matter though. Whatever you are, you're wonderful, Amaris. It's no wonder everybody that meets you wants you for themselves, you're so sweet, so kind, so gentle...so loving and caring...I'm glad we met you..." Venkas had sat down on the bed beside them while Velak had laughed at her response, grinning at the sheer violence of her words. "All of them? That's a lot of legs to break..." Smirking, he had already started to get dressed. His date was behind him, he would hopefully get many more nights with her but for now it was Virgil's turn. Virgil himself was already rising as he was sent off, not hesitating to follow her commands with just a nod, no words spoken which made Velak smile again...she was taking his advice, did Virgil even realise that she was giving him orders, or was he too focused on what he didn't have? He followed his brother towards where Amaris had kept her clothes, or rather where Venkas had left them while Venkas himself gave her a curious look.

"Daddy...Dom?" He chuckled, looking back towards Velak who merely shrugged, though the smirk on his face was undeniable. Turning back to Amaris he shook his head and reached for her, pulling her towards him as he shifted to the head of the bed. His back against the headboard, he had more than enough room to pull her to sit in his lap. "A Daddy Dom...is a human term. I've heard it, but we don't have those kinds of things here, not really. Master, Mistress, sure...but other than that we don't really distinguish...and you're putting me on the spot by asking me something I do not know." He growled softly, reaching to pet her cheek, sliding his hand down towards her throat, running his fingertips over the collar he had furnished her with. "If that is how I'm to be described, then so be it...you may call me Daddy, if that's what you like...but I will be who I am, and if that doesn't meet the criteria, then..." His hand slipped around her throat, fingers at the back of her neck and thumb beneath her chin, tilting it upwards towards him, making her look into the ruby red eyes. "You'll just have to deal with that, because if you stay, you are mine...do you understand?" He lowered his head, pressing his lips to hers in a soft kiss, then moved to whisper in her ear. "Mine to care for, mine to cherish and guide, to teach the ways of our world. Mine to protect when you feel you need it, to punish when I think you have stepped out of line. Mine to throw over my shoulder, carry to my bed and ravish when you look so tempting that I just can't help myself..." His lips were almost touching her ear as he whispered the words, a soft chuckle following as he pulled back to look into her eyes once more. "That's what I think a Daddy Dom is...now tell me...what do you think a Daddy Dom is, in your own words please little dove. I am sure you have much more knowledge than I, it's your world after all."

On the other side of the room both Virgil and Velak were talking together as they picked out an outfit for her, Virgil taking Velak's advice based on what he knew his sibling enjoyed while making sure that Virgil was okay, 'testing' him by shocking him occasionally. Finally Virgil returned with what he hoped was the perfect outfit.
"I...I hope this is okay! I can go find something else if you'd prefer...I don't know exactly what it is you really like to wear, so Velak helped me out a little..."

They didn't heal that fast. the words stood out and she wondered how she could have helped him heal faster. She had no choice but to trust him about the fact that it had been her. She couldn't remember and she didn't think he'd lie to her. Amaris frowned some when he said that he thought that he'd have missed their date. The idea didn't sit well with her, but it wasn't an issue any longer, for whatever reason. Amaris listened to Virgil that frown only deepening. She didn't say anything when he said he was broken, as he tried to explain how he was broken to her. She didn't see him as broken and it would be something she'd fix. That was what Velak had said, she would own him, much like he and Venkas would own her. The rough shape of BDSM surrounding their little quadrilateral relationship. When he apologized for not being like his brothers she hissed, the sound feline-like. "You will never sat that about yourself again, am I understood?" Her short, silvery hair swayed as she shook her head. "Your differences, the things you find broken about yourself, make you special. The three of of you are all perfect, different, each in their own way." She had called him a sweet boy then and changed the subject, leaving him to think about her words.

She'd questioned Venkas then, and his answer made her head tilt, her eyes curious, innocent. She had wings though, well.. Tattoos of them. Rather than pick at the threads, her mind slid away, the word angel slipping from her mind. her eyes flickered to Virgil and his words, her smile was soft, shy. Their conversation had changed once more when she'd made a request of Velak.
"If she takes me and hurts me like that, tell me you wouldn't take pleasure in that." Perhaps she was reading the sadist of the group wrong... but something told her she wasn't. She might live in their world, but they knew she wasn't a part of it. If Juliette took her, she would hurt Amaris. She wasn't like Virgil and she wasn't from their world. She knew others might take her, but the spider had been warned to stay away from her. In Amaris' eyes that made her fair game if she decided to not heed the warning. She sent Virgil off a task before pulling Velak back to her, the kiss given and he was allowed to leave her.

With just Venkas, she'd questioned the word, and waited for an answer. She was pulled into him after a look at his brother. Curling in his lap, Amaris shifted slightly in place, only so she could look up at his face. The hand came to her cheek and she blushed, prettily at the growl and the touch. Nuzzling his hand, she felt it slide from her cheek and around her throat, the choker around her throat beneath his palm. She looked up at Venkas, more directly with his thumb under her chin. She blinked, innocent eyes at him, her head tilting ever so slightly as he told her she belonged to him. Amaris understood, at least she thought she did. His mouth found her, the kiss was sweet and then his mouth slid to her ear, his lips brushing against the shell of her ear. In the end, he demanded she tell him what it was and she shifted in his lap, trying to gather her thoughts.
"Um, I think it matches what you said." And she did, but she wouldn't leave him without a proper answer. "I think it's meant to be sweeter than a Master. Not less dominant, but more of a caregiver. To help me learn, take care of myself. To provide the support I need. To help me in both bad and good times, tell me the things I don't want to hear because that is just the way things are. To tend to my hurts, both physical and mental." She fell silent after a moment and nodded. "But still dominant. Still interested in the control and even the pain." Her eyes searched his. "Is that right?"

Virgil came back with her outfit and she smiled.
"Thank you, sweet boy. It looks perfect." A hand reached out and brushed his cheek. Sweet and loving before it pulled the outfit was pulled to her and Amaris lifted a brow. "Do you have any chores to attend to? If so, do them and then get dressed. Otherwise just get dressed." She was dismissing him with another task, her eyes shifted to Velak, as if trying to gauge if she was doing a good job. She cared for Virgil and she wanted to try and be the best for him she could be. Her eyes finally found their way back to Venkas. "May I go get dressed Daddy." The name was playful, as she tested how she felt uttering the title out. She found she liked it, despite the playful way she'd said it.

Virgil had seen the way she looked at him when he had told her he hadn't healed himself that fast and he sympathised, they all did. She didn't know what she was...there were theories, he had his own but Virgil had never met anybody like Amaris, and he had never seen the kind of things she could do before. They weren't so common even in the world of monsters, so it had to be difficult for her, right? When they moved on and he started to explain how he was, he saw that frown deepen, he knew in his heart it was from disappointment...who would want him when he was essentially a broken Incubus? That was how he felt...there were so few that were like him, in their whole family he was the only one that didn't have that Dominant streak the others did, the urge to be in control, at least that he knew of. In his generation there was himself and his brothers, Sera and their youngest sister...she at least hadn't shown the same sadistic or Dominant side but she hadn't shown any yet, not really, and she was almost a century old now. With such a difference between what he was and what people expected of them how could she not be disappointed? Those thoughts were why when she actually spoke to him, especially the way she did, his eyes widened in shock. He never expected that from Amaris, not even slightly, the way she spoke sounded like she was taking control, the hiss, the demeanour, and the words...she didn't want him to say that about himself. Did she...not care that he was broken? Her next words at least seemed to confirm that and he had tears already forming in his eyes just from hearing them spoken. "I...I won't...talk about myself like that if you think I shouldn't...I'm sorry." He didn't know what else to say, it had been so unexpected. She called him sweet boy then, and he looked away, thinking.

Venkas and Velak had both growled softly at her question
. "Of course I would...but it wouldn't be for my pleasure at that point." Frowning, Velak looked her in the eyes. "I only get pleasure from hurting somebody when it's for that goal...at least real pleasure. Like hurting you...because I want to. Hurting her to get back at her wouldn't be as much fun." He'd left to go help Virgil while Venkas had sat down with her, smiling at her answer to him. "That's a reasonable answer...I think everything you said applies, Amaris, but I also think it's hard to put into exact words though, without making somebody feel inferior for how they display their own Dominance. Just trust me, you'll know it when you see it." He had wrapped his arms around her tightly and kissed her neck as Virgil had come back to show her the outfit he had chosen, beaming as she called him sweet boy again. It seemed he was starting to warm at least a little to the idea that Amaris was different...different enough to maybe accept him as he was. "No, no chores. Well, I have to feed Mr Wriggles but that's it, and I can do that once I have changed!" He seemed excited at the upcoming day, he'd seen her frown when he mentioned he thought he would miss their date but thankfully he hadn't, so it really didn't matter. Seeing her look towards him, Velak smirked and nodded, she was trying her best and honestly she was doing well, the change in Virgil had been almost instant. She had commanded, he had hopped to it like she had some kind of power over him when in reality he was just responding to her attitude. Venkas laughed softly as she turned to him, noticing the changes too. When she looked up and called him that name again, rolling his eyes and lifting her from his lap, gently nudging her onto the floor. "Of course you can, little dove." He smacked her rear sharply, smirking. "Now go, get dressed. I still have things I need to do soon anyway." Standing, he stretched and started to get dressed himself.

Opening his wardrobe, Virgil grabbed his favourite jacket, grabbing some matching black pants with it and some soft leather boots, a light tan colour to offset the whole outfit, and quickly began to get dressed. He really was excited...the way she had spoken to him had brought some feelings up, was she trying to be Dominant towards him? It had felt that way, and while she was obviously not used to it she had easily provoked those feelings in him, he wanted to impress her, to make her smile, make her happy. Amaris was so sweet, not like the monsters he was used to, most of them at least...she did remind him a lot of Sera but without the sadistic side. He returned to her when he was dressed, smiling brightly.
"All done! I guess it takes me less time to get dressed than it does for you huh?" On the other side of the room, Venkas had approached Velak and was speaking softly. "Did you do this? She's trying to control him...is she just trying to make him feel better?" Turning so that he could see the two of them interact he was chuckling again. "It's cute. I wonder how it's going to be?" Velak nodded, nudging his brother's shoulder. "More than cute. Wait till your date with her, when you get to spend that time, talk to her. She means it...she wants to make him happy, and I think she has it in her...but we will see."

Last edited:
Amaris had been serious about the way he spoke about himself, the idea that he somehow thought he was broken, or not as good as the other two upset her. She could understand why he felt the way he did, it was something that at least humans could relate to. Not feeling enough, feeling the freak. Virgil was rare, Amaris understood that, but it wasn't as if he was the only; more likely than not, others felt the same as he and hid their natures from others to not appear different. Humans did that, Amaris knew. Pretend to be straight, pretend to like the things others did. Everyone wanted to be like everyone else. Be a sheep among the heard, only a rare few desired to stand out, to be comfortable in their skins. It was a shame really, Amaris mused. She had been like that, even now, she wanted to fit in, blend in. Being unseen was the most comfortable, even if it left her wishing to be more like someone else. Have their courage. "It's okay, but no more." Amaris warned Virgil, her tone soft, but steel rested behind her words.

When she'd asked Velak to hurt the spider, she nodded.
"I hadn't thought of it differently, my apologies." Her eyes held his, and the sorrow shone in hers for the misunderstanding. She hadn't wanted him to get sexual pleasure from it, but she had thought it might have been fun. Something he'd enjoy on just a different level. Amaris watched him walk away and she looked to Venkas. "Did I hurt his feelings?" Her words were soft, as to not be overheard. Carefully Amaris tried to push the thought from her mind, giving her full attention to Venkas. Pulled into him, Venkas' arms enveloped her smaller body and she leaned into his warmth. His lips brushed along her neck as the pair watched the others. Virgil came back with her outfit, his praise was offered with feeling. Vigil was being a good boy and she tried to think of how she liked the way Venkas and Velak spoke to her. It wasn't the same, Amaris wouldn't have said she was submissive before them. It hadn't been something that she had looked into. Amaris did like the sort of feeling she got at the pet names though. "Okay, get dressed and then feed Mr. Wiggles." Amaris had been cute, sweet almost when she'd asked Venkas if she could get dressed. Gasping she rubbed her ass, her eyes not reproachful as they might have once been. They seemed unsure, but his smile made her smile at him shyly.

Amaris got dressed, the tight black jeans and the baby blue corset. It looked beautiful on her pale skin, with her silvery hair. The collar still lay tightly around her neck and she wondered if Venkas would be offended if she asked if the color could change to match her outfit. Rather than risk it, she picked out a pair of red heels. The colors were well known to go together and it would make her a bit taller. Turning around, she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her panties matched her heels too, though she didn't wear a bra, she had no need of one. She was messing with her hair and trying to decide if she needed earrings or makeup. Looking at Virgil in the mirror she lifted a brow.
"Have you fed Mr. Wiggles? If not, seems I still have to look pretty." Amaris' eyes met his in the mirror and she smiled, pulling her makeup bag closer to her. A red lip maybe to set off the outfit and make it whole. Pulling her lipstick out, she watched as Virgil left, a smile curling on her lips. She didn't feel dominant, she felt bossy, but it didn't feel bad either. The caring aspect appealed to her, keeping him from those thoughts, giving him simple direction even. They made her happy.

Unaware of the talks between the other two, she finished getting ready and made her way to them. She did a little spin and cuddled between them for a moment, waiting for Virgil to finish his task. She spoke softly,
"I like the caring aspect. The small tasks." Mostly she spoke to Velak. "I don't know when it comes to the other aspects, but this I like." Her eyes rose to meet Velak's and she pulled Venkas' arms around her again. All she was missing was a cute Virgil at her feet and she wondered if that meant she was falling into the role or not. It made her nervous and unsure, but the thing knew deep in her heart as she wanted to make him happy.

Unused to really being ordered around by anybody but his younger sister, Virgil was mostly quiet as she gave him commands, nodding as she told him no more. "O...okay, no more, if you say so..." It wasn't like others didn't give him orders...his parents and some of their teachers growing up had but it wasn't the same, and what his brothers did was mostly requests that he still found easy to listen to and comply with because it was in his nature, they never told him how to think or what to say, Sera had when he had been down on himself in the past and he got a flash of that when Amaris had just done the same thing. When he came back to her and saw the outfit she had chosen his eyes lit up; she looked amazing...it wasn't quite what she had worn for Velak, it wasn't on that same level of slutty or sexy but as far as Virgil was concerned she had never looked so incredible, and he had always thought she looked that way. "I haven't...feeding him can be dangerous sometimes, but I will, I'll go feed him now." Walking over to the dresser besides his wardrobe he grabbed the flute from the drawer and headed through the side door towards their pet. They all spent time with the creature, not really male but it they called it Mr anyway, but he was generally the one to take care of it. Behind the door he found Mr Wiggles, their tentacle slime pet. Capable of shifting it's form to pretty much anything it had touched, it was dangerous, a huge mass living in it's own pool...the entirety of which consisted of it's body taken a thick, liquid-like form until it decided to form something like the surprisingly firm tentacles and limbs it was known for. Starting to play a soft melody on the flute before the tentacles found him they started to withdraw, part of it's conditioning kicking in.

They had found it back in their own realm, it was one of the rarer creatures, he'd long since forgotten the name his mother had called it but when found it had been young and they had hired a trainer to teach it to withdraw upon the sound of the distinct flute they used...they didn't even need to play a coherent tune with it, not really, but Virgil had practiced with it, wanting to give it something to enjoy. If left to it's own devices it would attack, a creature with an insatiable lust and a touch that both weakened the body and heightened lust and arousal to the point that it became almost impossible to think of anything other than pleasure it was almost impossible to escape it's grasp alone, even for he and his brothers, he'd wager the same went for any of the members of Lyceum Echidna. As it withdrew, a large glob of it formed a spherical shape, peering out of the pool at him with huge eyes and what looked like a smile as a cute, adorable face formed on the lightly glowing blue slime. He smiled, grabbing a few of the large, fruit like items from the storage unit in the corner and tossing them in to it. Specially made just for the creature, a source of protein and sustenance for it much like semen and other sexual fluids. Virgil giggled as it eagerly lashed out, catching one in mid air with deft, accurate tentacles and wrapping around it as it drew it into it's own body and the smile on the face grew wider, happier. It was hard to imagine this was one of the apex predators of their world...but if it got it's tentacles on a demon, vampire...any creature really it would drag it into it's depths and the feasting would begin. Their flesh was safe...the creature didn't kill, not like that at least, but rather would assault the victim sexually with it's tentacles over and over, bringing them to repeated orgasms and feeding on the sexual fluids and energy generated. Insatiable, such a feeding could last for hours, days...some had been known to last for weeks until another victim came along. With nothing to stop it the mind of the victim slowly breaking to the endless pleasure, sustained on the creatures rejuvenating slime it was an endless process, with the creature sustaining the victim only to be sustained by them in turn. Eventually they would be released...maybe...and left to fend for themselves, over sensitive and exhausted. It would normally spend the end for them...the triplets, mostly Velak, often liked to bring girls there, push them towards Mr Wiggles and watch as they were violated and pleasured over and over before 'rescuing' them. It was a routine that each of them would check in on the creature each night before bed should any of their brothers be missing, just in case...and Virgil checked every morning in case some fool had snuck in only to be raped all night.

Truly a perfect mascot for their world.

While he fed Mr Wiggles, Velak had moved to talk with Amaris, chuckling as he had watched Virgil take off to his task.
"Not quite cracking the whip, but I think you're doing a good job there little devil." He grinned and brought his lips to hers, not caring if he ruined her lipstick. "The other aspects will come, or they won't, if you're serious about trying this though the best person to ask about it is Virgil, besides asking our sister. Talk to him about his tastes, you don't need to jump into anything with him, besides dear Sera and that...spider...he doesn't have much experience in submitting to a girl so you have almost a clean slate with him." Venkas smiled as he spoke; he hadn't really considered this to be a side of her at all, but he couldn't help thinking how perfect everything would be if she could accept Virgil's side, or rather, fulfil it for him. She seemed to have made peace with Velak judging by how they interacted with each other, and he had no concerns about his own relationship with her. She was his, they both knew it...but Virgil...Venkas had always worried. Watching his brother, he'd never enjoyed the same things as them sexually, never relished finding, taking a girl, making them his, he needed something else entirely and while there were many in their world who could provide part of it like Juliette, finding one that would do so while caring for him, truly owning him and loving him for who he was...that was a different matter entirely. He cupped her cheek, smiling. "Just do your best, but don't do anything you don't want to; either you will find you like it or you won't, and if you don't then Virgil will understand. He can seem vulnerable, but he is strong and will find his place in the world"

Virgil appeared only a few moments later, done with feeding Mr Wiggles and excitedly returning to Amaris. "I'm done with all my tasks for today! Are you sure you're ready for our date? I only expected to take you out at night, I have plans but where I want to take you isn't open yet...but we could go to the shopping district in the town a few miles from here first, get something to eat!" He was grabbing his coat and his wallet among other things, stretching, feeling much better than he had the night before for obvious reasons. "I don't think you've explored much, right? We can take the steam train to the town, it's in the station near the main gates or we can hire a carriage for the authentic olden days feel...I've never been in one of those, it's pulled by real unicorns!"

She had watched him leave in the mirror, wondering if he understood what she was doing. If Amaris had to guess, he didn't quite understand. Oh, he knew she was being authoritative, but trying to fill that void? That she was less sure of. She'd finished and joined the other two and Amaris couldn't help but smile at her nickname as it left Velak's mouth. "Harsh! I just started!" Her playful outrage at his observations made her giggle softly. The kiss made her moan softly, and when he pulled back her lips were still the perfect shade of red. A snort left Amaris, "I bought smudge proof lipstick to avoid transferring my lipstick to glasses... Glad to know it works on Incubus too." Her eyes shifted to Venkas as she blushed softly at him.. There seemed to be facets of her personality that were almost unique to each of them; there was crossover of course, but while Velak got her almost bratty side, Venkas was given her sweetness and Virgil was getting her budding Domme side.

Tilting her head, she looked up at Venkas, her small body cradled in his arms.
"Is talking about that sort of stuff, what he needs important?" The question was unintentionally a double edged sword. Would they care for her thoughts on it? Velak had at least been willing to listen, agree to something she didn't want, but he hadn't asked her about her own desires. Amaris could reason it out though, for in her mind, the prick wasn't a bastard. He likely took control because she wouldn't know what she needed, wanted. In time perhaps they could talk about what she liked too. Nodding some she snuggled closer to Venkas, thinking about what he said. She didn't want to force herself to do anything she didn't want to, but she might be willing to try. Though, the best person to help her be a good fit for him was indeed Virgil. "Okay, Daddy," the words were softer and far less teasing. It seemed she was becoming more used to that title, more accepting.

Virgil approached the trio and she smiled at him.
"Such a good boy." Gently pulling herself from Venkas' arms she turned and brushed a kiss to his lips. Turning back to Virgil she held a hand out to him and nodded. "I am." Her fingers lanced through his and she shook her head some. "We can find something else to do." Chuckling she let his hand go as he went to fetch his wallet and nodded. "I think I'd like that. Kind of excited to see the differences between our worlds." Capturing his hand again as he came back she shook her head. "I haven't. Just the school." They were almost through the door when he mentioned unicorns and she stopped dead and looked at him, her pretty red lips parted. "U..unicorns?" Her eyes lit up and Amaris rapidly fired him questions. "They are real? What are they like? Are they pretty, kind? Can I pet them?"

It was clear the idea of unicorns alone made her excited and she pulled him through the door, a wave given to the others before she dragged him down the hallway. "Which way?!" Amaris glowed gently with her happiness. Her body casting shadows along the walls. Her face beamed at him as she let him correct their path and lead her to where they could rent a carriage. "I wonder what else is real.." It was perhaps silly to think that unicorns were not, when every other human myth was. It just.. hand occurred to her. Unicorns were not monsters. her cheeks darkened at the thought, her eyes meeting the bright ones of Virgil's. It was unkind to think of any of the triplets as monsters... They were just different from her, but did that apply to everything? That she was less sure of. Hell her vision in regards to them was colored by her feelings.

Vigil had of course realised what she was doing, though maybe not the extent of it. What he knew for sure was that Amaris was a very caring person, she was sweet, she was probably just doing her best to make him feel like he fit in with her, and he appreciated it greatly. Did he know that she was trying more than that? No, he was too far gone with his own lack of self-worth to even think it, but he would take whatever he could get, hoping that one day he would find the right person for him. While he was away tending to their pet, Velak had kissed Amaris, was grinning down at her wickedly. "Sounds like somebody is beginning to enjoy herself here with us...you know if I can make you moan with just a kiss..." Smirking, he had let go of her hips, looking up to his brother Venkas. "She's turning out to be quite the slutty little devil, brother, maybe when she inevitably decides to stay with us we can share her again. Insatiable, I think is the term, 'Daddy'." Laughing to himself, even more so when Venkas growled at him, the noise light and rumbling and clearly audible throughout the entire room, he turned his gaze back to Amaris.

Looking down at her, Venkas couldn't help but roll his eyes at Velak's attempts to tease him, he actually kind of liked the title. It rolled off the tongue, the term suited him well as far as his particular style of ownership was and he especially had liked hearing Amaris say it. He reached down to stroke her cheek as she questioned him and nodded towards her, raising an eyebrow.
"Do you think I don't see where this is going, hmm?" Velak didn't seem to notice, was too busy trying to wind Venkas up and was in a pretty satisfied mood with himself since he already knew Amaris was staying. He was proud their date had been all it took to convince her, skating past the fact that it was he that had caused her some of her largest doubts in the first place. "Yes, it's very important to have those talks. Find out what the other person..." He looked up at Velak and chuckled. "...or persons in the relationship want. Their desires, cravings, needs, the things that just make them comfortable or their goals, the things they want to achieve and how they see the relationship going...and yes, the things they don't want too, it's important to know those. If you want to be happy...I truly believe you need to talk about it." Velak rolled his own eyes this time, though he didn't disagree he knew that Venkas was all about that, the talking, the reassurance, the negotiating. "I mean I've not had any problems so far just fucking a girl into submission, or using ropes...but I guess if you want a partnership and not a toy..."

Grinning, he ruffled Amaris' hair a little. "Listen to Daddy, I have to admit he has a point, or at least more experience in that kind of relationship than I do..." Venkas leaned down for his own kiss, softer than Velak's, pressing his lips to hers and pulling her body tight against his own with one hand on the small of her back. When he broke it off, he could hear Virgil open the door, approaching. "Talk, and yes, that goes for you too. We can discuss it in our own time, little dove." He smiled brightly at her use of that title again as she turned to Virgil and extracted herself from his arms after one more soft kiss. Virgil was beaming as she called him a good boy, his excitement almost infectious as he took her hand. "I know, that's why I wanted to show you around!" As he put on his coat and led her out of the room, he was almost like a puppy tugging on his leash, the way he almost dragged her to where he wanted to go. "I figured that if you're going to stay it would be good to show you some of the things we have, something good, let you experience things that aren't as scary as the school!" He laughed and grinned at her. "Yes, unicorns! You don't have those in your world, right? I can't wait to show you, and you can pet them, even feed them!"

Leading her as she asked which way, he eagerly nodded as she was pulled towards the transportation center, more a large courtyard with a few scattered buildings and a set of train tracks through the middle. The train wasn't in yet but that didn't matter as he led her towards one of the larger buildings, one which seemed to have it's own private paddock with lush, green grass and feeding troughs. There was a stall nearby selling bright pink bags containing sugar cubes of a variety of colours and flavours. Stopping by the stall Virgil let go of her hand only to take out his wallet and purchase two bags, one for each of them before leading her towards the large stone building and as they rounded the corner of the building they could see just how large the paddock was, stretching for a mile beyond, right up to the walls that surrounded the whole of Lyceum. There, not so far from them were two unicorns almost side by side. No saddles or anything like that adorned them during they relaxation time and if she looked into the distance Amaris might see more of them. "See? We are allowed to go up to them if you like and pet them, nobody in the school would ever really try to hurt them so we are trusted to and they are usually pretty gentle." Looking around he spied a small dormouse girl who seemed to work there approaching the small gate into the paddock itself. "Here, come with me, this way!"

He pulled Amaris towards the girl. "Excuse me? Miss?" Startled, the girl jumped a little but looked towards the approaching couple, putting on her best smile. "H...Hi! Can I help you two?" It wasn't her favourite part of the job, she was generally very shy around other monsters which was why she worked with the animals instead, but every now and then she would be asked questions. Virgil nodded, looking towards the unicorns. "Umm, I'd like to show my friend the unicorns here, she's never seen any before, could you introduce us?" He had a goofy looking grin on his face, clearly over-excited and the dormouse visibly relaxed, nodding as she opened the gate and gestured inside to them. "Oh, okay, of course I can! Sorry, I thought you might have a complaint, I know the carriages are a little slow today but the next one will be ready soon! Anyway, this way, follow me." Leading them up to the pair she was already reaching out, speaking softly to them. "Here, this handsome boy here is Garrett, say hi to the nice folks Garrett!" The unicorn seemed to lean into her touch, nuzzling it's head against her hand as it ran over it's nose and looked towards the two strangers with eyes that seemed far more intelligent than just a horse might have. A soft whinnying sound left him as the dormouse moved to the next one. "And this one is Samara! She's a little shy but she's friendly too!" Samara looked towards them, no whinny this time but again, the eyes...they looked so intelligent as she made a small gesture almost like a nod, eyes on the pink bags in Virgil's hand.

"I'm Rosalina by the way, nice to meet you! Are you planning on taking one of the carriages or just here to look?" Virgil handed one of the bags over to Amaris, looking to see if she was enjoying her first look at the unicorns as Garrett started to move towards her, lowering his head towards the easily recognisable pink bag, and it was easy to see the vibrant colours of his eyes, shifting between all the shades of the rainbow where his mane already had all the colours represented in it. "Yep! We're going to take a carriage into town but Amaris here hasn't seen a unicorn and she asked if she could pet them! Oh, I'm Virgil, this is Amaris, pleased to meet you!"

Her cheeks burned and she slapped at Velak's arm, though not hard. "Be nice or I will not want to kiss you anymore." It was an empty threat, she already wanted to kiss the prick again. It was hard to not squirm under the attentions of both Velak and Venkas as Velak made a comment about sharing her again. She didn't want to whimper at the idea... nope, not at all. The growl drew forth that shiver though and she looked up at Venkas, with bright, innocent eyes. Her question had been double sided and it hadn't gone unmissed as his hand came to rest on her cheek. Leaning her cheek into his palm, she shifted her head, kissing it.

She listened to him agree with her, elaborate on it, while she gently nuzzled his hand, loving the touch. Velak's comment earned him another slap against his arm, though she didn't look away from Venkas. His response was to ruffle her hair and she found herself leaning into his touch too. She loved this sort of affection, even if he did just ruin her hair. Pulled into Venkas she wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning up into the sweetness of his kiss.
"Yes, Daddy." Arms slipped down around his waist and she stole a hug from him before pulling away heading for Virgil.

Giddy, hand in hand with Virgil she let him lead her towards the unicorns. The word still seemed surreal, even in her mind.
"No, they are things from fantasy, myth." Smiling at him, she squeezed his hand. "I mean, so are you and well.. all of this school." Shifting closer she brushed a kiss to his cheek. "Thank you. For.. everything. For helping with a way out if I need it. For showing me the good too." Amaris meant it, and she smiled at him, sweet and shy. "Oh, and letting me feed unicorns!" laughing she bumped her hip into his. Virgil was the one of the three who allowed her an almost normal boyfriend experience. It wouldn't always be like this, she would slowly try and shift things, if it felt right for her.

Virgil led her around the side of the building, to a paddock. Amaris gasped and stopped, gazing out at the unicorns. Looking to him, her eyes shimmered with tears and she nodded, following him. Still fighting the tears at seeing a real unicorn she hid a little behind Virgil, not wanting to cry in front of the stranger. However, when the introductions started, Amaris peeked around him, looking at the two beauties Rosalina introduced them to. Handed one of the bags, she smiled shyly at the doormouse and at Virgil as she moved a step closer to Garrett. The unicorn moved closer to her and she held the bag up in offer, watching him with large misty eyes.

"Hello
Garrett," Amaris' voice held the tears that had yet to fall. "You're very handsome." The words soft and she reached up, petting his nose gently as he snuffled in the bag. The tears started to fall then, leaking from the corner of her eyes, trailing down her cheeks. The tears shimmered in the light and she sniffled. Garret lifted his head, gently nosing at her tears, licking the salt from her cheeks. Giggling she nuzzled against him. "Sorry." She wiped her face with her arm and blushed looking at Rosalina. "I grew up in the mortal world.. I.. I never knew they were real." She saw no reason to hide where she was from. Her eyes shifted to Virgil and she beamed at him. Happy as she was, her body seemed to glimmer in the light. Her silvery hair almost prismatic as her eyes shifted between silver and green and along her back, her tattoo glowed. "Thank you,” the words offered to Virgil, filled with emotion. Amaris let her head fall gently to Garrett’s, feeling the warmth through his fur as he ate his snack.

There in the paddock Amaris glowed, a beam of sunlight falling directly on her, causing her only to burn brighter. For a moment, perhaps a trick of light it looked like she had wings.

Velak had only chuckled, an eyebrow raised as she made her empty threat of not wanting to kiss him. He knew it wasn't a real threat, and Venkas had given her a wide smile as she called him that name again. "This is going to be a thing now, isn't it little dove?" As her arms came down around his waist he hugged her back in response, resting his cheek on top of her head for just a moment as he savoured the feeling of being so close, nothing sexy involved, nothing scary to worry about, just the two of them hugging. It felt nice...it was definitely something he could get used to. Letting them go, he went back to his own planning, his own date still upcoming.

Virgil had quite happily let Amaris take his hand, feeling her squeeze it and feeling not just a little giddy himself as they walked towards the stables and talked.
"Really? I knew you didn't have monsters in the human world, but not even unicorns? How do you have your carriages pulled then?" It was a big disconnect for him as he thought about it, because in his world the more mundane animals were rarer, if not non-existent. They didn't have horses, they had unicorns, they had centaurs that were an even more sentient creature capable of speech just like most regular monsters and even rarer creatures than unicorns such as the kelpie. "When I thought of your world I didn't even think of animals. I know you use strange things to compensate, like captured electricity and fire...don't you call them devices?" He beamed as she thanked him, nodding and blushing as she kissed his cheek. It always amazed him how different she was from most monsters and how she could make him feel normal even being as different from his kin as he was. "Of course, it has to be scary being here, I know I'd be freaked out in your world, and you didn't even know it was a monster school, did you? I can't even imagine...but if you think I've shown you good so far, wait till you see where we're going!" He giggled as she bumped his hip, being knocked just a little and moving back to be as close to her as he could while they walked. "I'm not letting you do anything silly, you're one of us, whatever kind of monster you are. You have as many rights here as I do!"

When they did get to the paddock where the unicorns fed and played, he spent most of his time just watching her, taking in the sight of how joyful she seemed to be over something that to him wasn't that special. He'd seen unicorns before, intelligent creatures he'd always been fond of them but not like this, laughing as she fed Garrett, seeing her tears and he moved to cuddle her. He didn't know why, it just felt right even though he knew the tears weren't bad ones this time. Pressing into her side he offered her his own bag.
"Here, you can have this one too." Samara, seeing the attention Garrett was getting had already walked over, nuzzling against Amaris from the side while Rosalina watched with her own smile. "The mortal world? Oh wow, I hear they have all kinds of creatures there! I haven't ever been, most of us haven't really but I've read some books. You have horses right, aren't they like unicorns too?" The mousy girl was ready to ask so many more questions, about the kinds of animals they had that might not exist in the monster world when the girl in front of her started to glow a little. Virgil, seeing it, stepped back, his eyes widening just a fraction as she turned to him to thank him. "Amaris...you're..." This wasn't just like normal, it wasn't just her eyes changing colour, this time they were flicking between the two, her skin was glowing, even her hair seemed to take on every colour of the rainbow all at once much like the unicorn manes, and both of the magical creatures were moving closer to her. Garrett had finished his sugar lumps and his eyes were glowing brighter than they had been, reflecting the beautiful colours coming from the girl.

The light was falling on her...not just any light, it was still daytime but the area around her seemed to be just that little bit brighter, like a ray of light had pierced the clouds just to land on Amaris alone and in the midst of it Virgil could see the most beautiful wings. Not like his own they were celestial, made entirely of light, reflecting it, absorbing some and they shimmered and seemed to fade in and out of existence.
"Amaris you have wings...I can almost see them, they..." His tone had dropped to almost a whisper yet it still carried through the silence, a few other monsters who had been passing by had stopped to stare, and Rosalina was transfixed by the sight as well. "Maybe you are an angel..." He'd said it on a whim but how could she be anything else? He'd learned about most of the monster world already, long before coming to the school here but she seemed to be something else, something he'd never seen but angels...he'd at least heard of them, old myths that nobody quite believe existed any more. He moved closer, reaching for her hand. "So beautiful..."

Laughing she nodded, her cheek pressed against his chest. Inhaling his scent, Amaris felt safe in his embrace and when his cheek pressed to her hair she exhaled, clearly content. Slowly she pulled away and smiled up at him. There was something about each brother that differed, despite their nearly identical appearance. Sure, their eyes set them apart as did the way in which they used their powers as they were colored similarly... But had they been blindfolded and gagged, because Venkas would ruin it with his smart ass comments... She'd not have been able to tell them apart. She fought back a laugh, she was making something stupidly complicated that had no need to be.

The walk with Virgil had been calming and sweet. She felt almost like they were back in the human realm, a normal couple out on a date. The topic of their conversation though was something that ruined that illusion, not that Amaris minded.
"Nope! Just.. horses.. Though we don't really have carriages anymore." She smiled at him, bumping into him playfully with her hip. "Mostly we drive now. There are some places that still only use horses for travel though." She laughed and nodded. "Like cell phones and electric lights?" Their hands between their bodies swayed slightly and she made a soft hmmn sound. "Well we do have animals as pets and we also have zoos. Do you have anything like that? Zoos I mean." Their conversation shifted and she gave a small shake of her head. "No, I didn't. I was really surprised to be offered a full scholarship as I hadn't applied.. but it was just too much of a good opportunity to pass up." A soft laugh, it was almost mocking, the subject was still a bit sore for her. "Little did I know I wasn't going to learn anything to help me get a good job." Her eyes rose to his face. "Though, I suppose I don't need a job if I am just going to be a pet?" She was trying for humor. "At least for two of you," her nose wrinkled playfully, "for you... I want to try and be something else." Amaris didn't feel like she had to be anything else for him... she doubted she could be like his sister or even Venkas, but she could try to be her own version, couldn't she? "I suppose I do. I keep proving I am not human, but it's a hard mindset to break. Imagine you only thought you were an incubus, but you were really a human. Imagine how hard that would be!"

The unicorns had taken her by surprise. Of course she'd known where they were going, what they'd see.. but there was something different about knowing and seeing. Seeing something from myth, breathed to life by magic was awe-inspiring. She'd felt the tears as they feel, but she hadn't cared and when Virgil cuddled her close, offering her his bag, she'd taken it eagerly, cuddling into him. Samara moved to join Garret and she happily fed them both, her eyes on them as she answered Rosalina.
"Mmhm, they are beautiful on their own too. Majestic, is a word used for horses." Her words shifted to the pair of unicorns before her, "But they have nothing on you.." her voice was softer, sweeter. Amaris didn't talk to them like babies, but she spoke with a sort of adoration.

Virgil stepped away from her, but she didn't mind, she also didn't know the way in which she glowed before them. His voice made her head turn towards him.
"Hmm?" her attention was pulled back to Garret as he nuzzled her, affectionately. Giggling she stroked down his powerful neck with one hand, pressing a kiss to his muzzle. The colors in his eyes hadn't been seen, or they had been easily dismissed. Again her head turned towards him, her smile was beautiful and she shook her head. "Wings?" Amaris looked over her shoulder and frowned some, "No I don't, silly. I have a tattoo of them and that's it." Amaris had no idea the attention she was drawing, glowing like she did. All who saw here were transfixed, though not all were like Virgil and Rosalina, the prey of their world. No, most of those who witnessed her were as far from prey as they could be. The top of the school seemed to witness the event. Juliette's brother, the leader of the Werewolves to name a few. Little did they know they’d been drawn out of their rooms, activities by Amaris and they had been in time to see the way she had glowed, the wings made of light. Little did she know what that meant for her.

His words made her laugh and she took his hand.
"Flattery, is it?" It really seemed to be missed on Amaris exactly what she'd looked like for several solid minutes. The way she'd glowed, the phantom wings, the way the heavens themselves had shone down upon her. A kiss was pressed to Samara's nose and she pulled back almost reluctantly from the unicorns to cuddle into Virgil. Snuggled to his chest, she wrapped her arms around his waist. The sound of the carriage drew her eyes toward it and she smiled up at him. "Looks like our ride is here. I know our date just started, but I am having an amazing time"

Watching Amaris with the unicorns had been truly delightful, Virgil had been smiling ear to ear ever since she had first laid eyes on them at her every reaction, the way she had beamed and moved over to feed them eagerly, petting them while he talked with the mousy attendant that looked after them. He'd moved closer to offer his own bag of sugar cubes, happy to sacrifice his chance to do something as mundane to him as feeding the unicorns so that she could do more of it, since he would much rather just watch happily. He stayed close to her, smiling and reaching out to pet Samara's nose while she was feeding Garrett, and vice-versa, talking with the girl from the human world. "Horses, we have those too, cousins of unicorns. And you drive? But not in a carriage?" He was laughing as he said it, almost teasing in a way: He had learned of the vehicles they drove in human studies back home, though the names evaded him he knew they had huge metal flying machines and ones that went not just on top of, but beneath the waves as well as smaller ones that almost every human ended up being able to tame, but knowing of them wasn't the same as having her explain them. "Cell phones? Ah, I've seen the lights, we have those, do you use the same glowflies?"

He'd nodded at her question.
"Menageries. There is one not far from here, I'm sure you would enjoy it but it's hard to get a pass to visit, it's where the rarest of creatures are, those that aren't as sentient as the rest of us, or rarer and need protecting." Smiling, he listened on and shook his head. "Not just a pet, a princess. If you were with any of us you would be royalty in our world, even if you're their pet...don't forget that. And you can still learn valuable things here, it just depends on what you want to do, we still have jobs you know." His voice had sounded a little softer as he'd answered, since he knew he was the one whose pet she wouldn't be, it didn't take a genius to figure out he didn't give off the same commanding vibe as his brothers did. "You don't want to be my pet huh? I don't blame you...but what will we be then? I could be your lover...I know I'm not like...like them, but I still want you, Amaris, I still love being around you, you make me smile, make me happy, and..." He paused as she continued. "Try to be something else? Like what?" His heart rate had spiked, he was feeling hopeful but at the same time he didn't think he could see what he needed in her...except back in the dorm room she had been commanding, told him what to do, not asked like she had with the others.

He spent more time watching her with the unicorns before she started to glow, and looking around he could already see they were starting to draw people in. He could feel it too, it was like she was a beacon drawing him to her, he was sure his brothers would be able to feel the same even so far away, she looked...heavenly. He moved towards her, shaking his head.
"No...real wings, I mean, made of light but I can just about see them..." She pressed back into him and he wrapped his arms around her as he started to see others, monsters he would rather not see her. He could see the alpha werewolf, he could see one of the vampires hiding in the shade of a building and the one he had often seen with Julliette, the man that looked similar among others. "Y-Yeah, our carriage is here, we should probably get going..." Taking her hand he pulled her towards it, waving to Rosalita as they boarded the fancy, aristocratic looking unicorn drawn carriage, taking just a little time to pet the two new unicorns pulling it before sitting on the luxury, velvet seats.

Once they were on board it started to move as though the unicorns already knew where they were going, towards the town, at least an hours ride.
"You really didn't see your wings back there? It was incredible, Amaris, truly..." Virgil was in awe, he'd never seen anything like it and he still hadn't had an answer from her about what she intended to be for him, but they would have a long ride before they began to see the lights ahead of them, though the trees were glowing as they got closer and closer to their destination, there were fairie lights in the air and the sound of carnival music drifted towards them. Virgil couldn't have been happier when he heard it was in town, it happened for maybe two weeks of the year, carnival games, fortune telling, fair rides and even the tent that held the tavern. "Back there, at the paddock, you said something...about being something different for me? What did you mean?"

Patting Samsara's nose she looked at Virgil, giving a small shake of her head. "No, in cars. I don't though." Her cheeks heated a little and she smiled shyly. "I can, but I don't like to. People are crazy on the roads. Do you have things like that here?" Amaris tried to imagine people yelling at each other from atop a horse. Cursing or cutting one another off. It made her snort softly and she pushed him at his laughter. "Behave!" Her voice was bright though and there was no anger in it. A brow lifted slowly as she studied him. Was he still teasing her. "No, it doesn't." She decided he might not really know. If he was making fun of her, she'd pout. "Cell phones are used to call one another from a great distance or for texting. Texting is a written message. Some people also send pictures. Sexual and not." While she understood lights, she couldn't have begun to explain them to Virgil so she didn't try.

"Menagerie" Amaris repeated the word, her eyes lighting up and then she frowned some, nodding. "I understand. That is too bad. I would have really liked to have seen them." Her thoughts had shifted and they had shifted to school and what seemed to be her life. Something told her if she stayed, she'd never leave. Would they let her? Virgil would, she knew that, even if it hurt him to do so, it was his brothers she worried about. Venkas and Velak wouldn't be as understanding. What about her appealed to them so much, she'd never understand. She wasn't human, so it seemed. That alone was hard to come to terms with. But, she wasn't special. She wasn't like the genie... or Juliet. In comparison she felt plain and it was more mind boggling why they would want someone so.... defective? She didn't know their world. Not at all. Laminating on this to Virgil she looked up, almost surprised. "A princess?" Amaris looked unsure and even doubtful. "In name only..." Even royalty in her world didn't do much. Not anymore. Even if they were more valued, she wasn't like them. It would never amount to more than a name, would it?

"You do?" A hand reached out and she tucked an errant lock of hair behind his ear, her fingers trailing along his jaw. "What sort of job do you have, pet?" The name felt odd on her tongue, but it fit the man before her. So soft, so sweet. He could be forceful, she'd seen it. Brave too. But he was a gentle soul. It was something about him that she treasured. He wasn't like his brothers. Not that there was anything wrong with them. They were all so unique. So different. Her eyes softened and she leaned into him, placing a kiss on his cheek. "You are not like them, you're right. But Virgil," she lift her hand, a finger under his chin so he'd look at her. "That is what makes you so special. Velak and Venkas are similar in a lot of ways. Not exact, but you stand apart and I don't think that's bad. You shouldn't either. It would be boring if you all had the same face and same traits." She bit her lower lip, feeling unsure. She'd used the term, but had he liked it. "A pet?" She blushed. "I am not sure.. I could be like.. like.. Juliet. But I could learn to do things in my own way?" She seemed very shy about this topic, her pale cheeks flushing brightly. "I tried a little before.. to take charge. Did you like it?"

Curled into him she had found it odd. Wings? She had the tattoo along her back, but she hadn't felt anything. Wouldn't she had felt the weight of wings behind her? The danger was missed by the tiny female as he urged her to the carriage. Inside the carriage she moved to sit beside him. This was a date after all. Her hand found his fingers linking through his. Shaking her head she rubbed her thumb against the back of his hand. "I didn't. I didn't feel different either..." She offered a small shrug. They passed most of the ride in comfortable silence. As the carriage began to slow he questioned her. "I did.. What did you think of the conversation from before?" She had sort of broached the subject while they had been waiting. "Like I said, I don't think I could be Juliet.. Hell I don't think I could… could be Velak either.. But I would try for you. It also.. does appeal. So, before you say anything silly about not wanting me to do it just for you.. I think I would like it. If not... I would be happy just being lovers too." The door opened and she looked to him, waiting.

"You don't? Then how do you get around? And...what's a car?" There were many questions Virgil had of the human world, and he was the naturally curious sort of demon that liked to learn about such things. For most, it simply didn't interest them, the human world would never be a part of their own and only a few monsters ever travelled there. Vampires did, he knew some liked to go visit there, some had even found ways to pass on their bloodline, to create other vampires. It had been something they had brought back, to use on the human colonies that lived in their world. Virgil wondered if she was aware of that, that there was actually humans in this world, they had small colonies and even a city that a lot gravitated towards though they didn't have the same kind of advanced technology that Amaris spoke of. How could they, with monsters using them for food and pleasure? Even so they were at least more advanced than the monsters themselves, they had strange gadgets, ran experiments to try and capture electricity using tools bought from gizmo's and other such monsters. The things they did have were a far cry from computers and iPhones, in part because monsters distorted the airwaves and in larger concentrations some things just didn't...work. He was pulled from his thoughts as she told the unicorn to behave, giggling. "Sexual pictures?" That was something new...he'd never heard of anything like it.

He was a little sad he couldn't take her to a menagerie.
"Maybe one day we can get permission to go visit, if you stay that is...I'm sure you'd love it!" It wouldn't be a real hardship, getting that permission as students always had plenty of days off and it wasn't terribly far. Virgil frowned at the doubt on her face as he led her to the carriage. "Yes, a princess, would you not like that?" Her comment confused him more than a little. "What do you mean in name only? I thought that would make you happy, to be royalty here..." Taking her hand he helped her up into the carriage, laughing and shaking his head at her. "No, I don't mean I have a job now, I mean we have jobs for people silly, like the teachers at the Academy. You'll be able to find something you'd like to do here I'm sure. Me...I'll be a prince, I'll have responsibilities but I might want to do something else too, and I'll be allowed." He smiled at her as the carriage started to move. "You too, as a princess you'll have some responsibilities but you could do anything you like...you liked the unicorns right? And you want to see the menagerie? You could open a royal menagerie for us, you could run it, own it, care for the creatures there, you could help demons see the beauty in them...some of us already do, but there are demons that don't event think about them at all..." It was a sad state of affairs, but it was true some demons thought only about their own lives and how to improve them, a haughty race used to being in the upper echelon of monsters they were rulers. Animals were often considered just too far beneath them.

As the carriage approached the carnival, Virgil thought about what she was saying.
"Well I saw them, they were beautiful, enchanting...I don't know why you have wings and why you can't control them but they are amazing, Amaris..." The next topic made him blush slightly, and he looked up at her, listening. "I..do you think that's what I need? Somebody like Juliet? I did enjoy it, it was a good experience for me even if it took it out of me but...look at this date." He smiled at her, sticking his tongue out. "I'm enjoying this so much, and when you called me pet my heart raced...you don't have to be sadistic like that, I like it but I like this too...and...and I'd love to be your pet, that would be..." Somehow Virgil was feeling incredibly emotional, he couldn't hide his feelings, they were etched onto his features, shone through his crystal blue eyes. "It would be a dream come true, to be owned by somebody so wonderful but I can't let you do that just for me Amaris, if it's something you wouldn't want...I want to be owned by somebody that wants to own me, I want to feel like I belong...I don't want it to be forced. That's why I was a little sad...Juliet would want me, she said she would but...I don't want to share like that too...I wanted to be more."

The carriage was pulling up and Virgil slid out as she thought about what he'd said. He had heard her too, she said it had some appeal but was she just saying that? He held out his hand to help her out of the carriage, looking around at the games and shows on offer, spying one that made his eyes light up.
"Amaris, look! The strange world of humankind...can we go take a look? Pleeaaase?" His eyes wide as he looked up at her, beaming. To him it seemed perfect, like a bridge between their worlds. "I bet they have so many cool things in there, and you can tell me all about them, I'd love to hear it! Can we go??" He was already pulling her towards the entrance and paying for their passes the moment she said yes...eager, but even now he was waiting for her permission as he took her inside, finding a seat somewhere near the front for them to get a good look as the strangely dressed vampire on stage spoke about werewolves and minotaurs.

"Cars," the word repeated with a small smile. "They are... like carriages that move without a horse. They are powered by combustion?" That was right, wasn't it? In truth, Amaris didn't know. Clearly she understood how cars worked, at least... roughly. They had engines and batteries... But beyond that, did she really know? Now that she was thinking about it, she hadn't really considered how little of her world was in theirs. Odd that before now she hadn't thought much about it. Unable to truly answer the question properly she had moved onto cell phones. His question made her giggle, a girlish sound as she nodded. "Yeah, like.. Dirty ones. It is a big thing for guys to send pictures of their dicks." Shaking her head some. "Sometimes requested, though more than often not." A small shrug was offered to him.

The loss of something that she had never considered had been quick, but Virgil offered a soothing balm. Another thing to tempt her.
"You said it was really hard to get in though." Princes shouldn't have found it hard, right? While her desire to see such creatures was strong, she was unsure if she wanted to have them go through such trouble for her. Amaris was not one to have a fuss made over her, normally at least. Her frown echoed his own. "Well, of course. Every little girl, at least in the human world, wishes to be a princess. It would be like a fantasy come true. But... I mean... I wouldn't really be a princess, would I? Just a fancy title. I doubt anyone would respect it." Her voice was soft. Her views were clear and she didn't seem upset, more.. matter of fact. He explained further and Amaris kept his hand in hers, savoring the touch of his skin on hers. The comfort. "What would you want to do, other than your duties and what would those include?" His question about the unicorns made her smile and she nodded. "I do and the idea of the menagerie sounded lovely.." The way he painted a picture for her made her smile broaden and she leaned into him, kissing his cheek. "Thank you, Virgil."

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

The carriage was stopping as he spoke about her wings. "Odd, I really didn't feel anything. Not like when they first appeared." She had remembered that moment, as the tattoo had etched itself into her skin. The subject changed and she blushed herself and she shrugged. "I don't know. I don't know much about that sort of thing. My first and only experience has been with you and your brothers..." Her voice trailed off. Once again though he soothed her worries and her smile peeked through. "It did?" Amaris seemed excited to know this. His next words though had that smile faltering. "Well, I wouldn't want to do it just for you. I don't think that would make me happy. But I would like a chance to try. There is nothing wrong with that, is there?" Her hand still on his she gave it a squeeze. "Well, I wouldn't have other pets, just you." This was offered to reassure him and she pulled on his hand before he could exit. "I would like to try." Her eyes met his, that odd shifting halo of color flashing though her gaze. "If I don't like it, we can talk about it. Re-evaluate it then?" She couldn't just commit, it wouldn't be fair to him, to her. But... she could try and she honestly wanted to try. For him, for her.

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

Laughing, she nodded. "Okay, okay, we can go see the show." His enthusiasm was more than enough to sway her and she found herself being dragged off towards the tent. Like a puppy, he was so excited and she held onto his hand as he paid and then dragged her into the show. It had already started, but they hadn't missed much. Settling in beside him she noticed a girl across the way looking at them. She leaned into Virgil, watching them, rather than the vampire, her lips brushing his ear. "You seem to have attracted someone's attention, pet." She nodded towards Sadie. The man seemed to have a wicked thought and he and the girl were up and moving towards them before they had even really settled. He was handsome, the man, though in her eyes, he didn't hold a candle to Virgil and his brothers. He was more... outwardly predator to her than the triplets had been... though he wasn't nearly as obnoxious as they had been either. Just went to show you never really could tell.

"You must be Prince Virgil, Sadie here has told me so much about you already." A hand was held out to Virgil and Amaris blushed, but smiled at them softly. Looking at Sadie, she bit her inner cheek. She was lovely too. What was it with monsters and being beautiful? Her hair was a rich chestnut and her eyes honey brown. She had an embarrassed smile on her face as she waved to Virgil, a small wiggle of fingers. "Hey Virgil!" Her voice was chipper. Though when Virgil introduced her Sadie and the man both looked to her and she gave Virgil's hand a small squeeze. Her head fell to his shoulder, as she tried to offer comfort without saying he was being silly. It was a date. "Hi, it's really nice to meet both of you." Nodding she smiled shyly, her eyes dancing between shades. "Yeah, I just started this year. I share all of my classes with either Virgil or one of his brothers." Her nose wrinkled playfully, her eyes shifting to Erik. "Be ready for Velak. He is a pain in the ass." Sadie's laugh made her own smile widen. "Please, do" She offered even as he sat beside her. His heat was what she noticed first and she shifted, curling closer to Virgil, her eyes moving towards the stage once more even as Sadie gave a feminine growl.

"What's combustion? Is that some kind of magic?" Curious, as he'd never heard of such a thing, Virgil's eyes widened when he was told about the phones, and dick pics in general. "Is that...something you'd want? You had people use this things to take pictures of their dicks? What did you do with them?" He was genuinely confused, it seemed like such an odd thing to do, in the monster world there were very few erotic pictures, no art, no photographs, no stories really apart from word of mouth true accounts shared among friendly monsters. Moving on to the topic of the menagerie, Virgil shook his head. "I did? Oh, nooo, I didn't say it was hard to get into, I said it was hard to get a pass to go visit, you know, from the HeadTeacher!" He smiled at Amaris as they made their way to the carriage. "It would be easy to get in but it's quite far away, we would have to get a weekend pass and maybe extending into the week to plan a journey there, but maybe if we had an escort from staff or if we got really lucky we would be able to." It wouldn't be easy, even as Princes with the pull they had getting so long off classes to go there wouldn't be easy, but if they could get endorsement from a teacher or convince one to hold a class there, they could perhaps tag along. "We can totally go on our break too!"

Amaris didn't seem to understand how royalty worked in the monster world, or maybe she understood better than Virgil but from what he knew they did have their own duties, even if they were somewhat superficial.
"Not a real princess? But that's exactly what you'd be...I don't know what you think would make you a real princess? I mean..." He paused, trying to think of the right words. "We will probably have our own land to rule over, with our own people, our own citizens...and prince or princess you have to rule, you make the laws, uphold them, you can really help the people and one of us will be in line for the throne, Venkas, I think...I don't know, I don't really think about it often but I never feel like I'm not a real prince...my mother is the Queen, she married into the royal family but she's respected, she sits on the councils, she has changed laws..." It was hard for him to see where she was coming from, he didn't completely understand. "Umm, my duties are like I say, running the part of our kingdom I'm entrusted with, I think my brothers and I will get a larger part to share and rule together, our parents don't plan to separate us unless we want to and...and I don't..." he honestly couldn't imagine life without Velak and Venkas, there were a part of him, like they shared one large soul. "Besides that, I...I haven't given it much thought. I think I'd like to help people, maybe learn to heal or help create homes, or feed people. I just don't know yet...I could help you with a menagerie if you wanted to try something like that!"

The carriage ride was short enough but it had been exciting, hearing her talk about what could be their future, together...obviously she wouldn't just be his, but sharing with his brothers...it wasn't the same, and she would be something different to them.
"It did, I felt...I felt happy. J-Just me? I'd be your only pet...and you really want to? I've seen you with Venkas, and Velak, you are so different around them, still you but...if...if you want to try, I mean I like when you call me pet, and when you order me around..." He blushed, beaming at her. "I guess I'm just a sucker for following the orders of beautiful girls, I just can't say no!" A small giggle as they arrived at the carnival and he led her out of the carriage.

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ​

As Amaris leaned into him and whispered, Virgil had followed her gaze, spotting a familiar face, and an unfamiliar one. There was Sadie, a succubus he'd known back home, not family, not royalty but one he and his brothers had been fond of. They hadn't really interacted much in truth, not that he knew of at least but the few times they'd talked he'd very much enjoyed her company and his eyes widened as they started to walk over to them, the man she was with leading her almost aggressively. From what he knew of Sadie, that wasn't somebody he'd expect her to be with, he'd once thought she was trying to trap him that one time she'd offered to show him her gadgets, Velak had been laughing at the very idea but they'd had duties to attend to. "I..I know her, oh, it looks like they are coming over..." The man introduced himself, and Virgil did the same, taking his hand, shaking it. With the heat pouring from his body it was a stark contrast to his own, Virgil and his kind weren't exactly as cool to the touch as vampires but this was something else, it reminded him of the time he'd been hugged by that werewolf princess who had been visiting. "Oh, a teacher! That makes sense, you didn't look like a student...are you two on...a date?" Smiling, Virgil was just being his friendly self as he looked to Sadie for confirmation. "Hey Sadie, have a seat!"

As he'd spoken, Erik had taken the seat and Virgil's eyes went wide as he told Sadie to sit on the floor and he was about to offer his own seat, offer to sit at Amaris' feet instead, the idea making him oddly happy, though she didn't take it lying down. Slipping into Erik's lap, calling him honey, it wasn't lost on Virgil.
"Oh, you two really are dating? You make a cute couple, I didn't expect that, congratulations!" He was laughing and smiling, genuinely happy for them as Amaris leaned into him and he slipped his arm around her shoulder as Erik's brows furrowed. The man looked a little frustrated but there was a smile playing at his lips and Virgil didn't question it, thinking better of it. "Amaris is from the human world, she grew up there, isn't that cool?" He was proud of her, beaming, if he had a tail it would be wagging as he turned back to watch the show, hearing the tale of the monster made by the mad scientist, giggling as Sadie called Velak a pain the the ass.

"Kind of?" Wracking her brain she tried to think of the best way of explaining it, though Amaris knew she was far from an expert. "It is a chemical reaction I think? I really don't know. I always thought it was like small explosions..." She blushed and gave a small shrug. "Maybe someone else could answer it better than I can. It is something that... I know but don't. It just works. Might as well be magic," her laugh was soft and she shook her head, her silvery locks brushing along her shoulders. "No, I don't really want dick pictures pet. If I wanted to see one I could just ask. I am sure you or either of your brothers would be more than willing to help me if so required." Another giggle. "They are not normally requested. For some reason guys think it is sexy? Or will make us lose our minds... I think between lovers it could be? But a stranger? Not really." A smile curled on one side of her lips. "Make fun of them mostly." Amaris herself had never gotten one, but her friends had and that had been the result. A lot of laughter.

Her lips formed a small o and she nodded some.
"I see. I must have misunderstood." That changed things and gave Amaris something to look forward to. At this point even she knew how unlikely it was for her to leave. She was falling for them. Velak, Virgil and Venkas. They were all so different, but they treated her like she was precious and in truth, Amaris didn't have anything or anyone waiting for her back in the human world. Her friends would move on more than likely. The real question was could she be happy here? She didn't want to be some sort of pet or novelty and she flitted between thinking they would and wouldn't treat her as such. "Break?" Her eyes rose to his. It made sense of course for them to get breaks, but it wasn't something she had considered. It seemed so normal.. so human.

A sigh left her and she took his hand in hers lifting it to her lips. A kiss nuzzled to the back of his hand.
"I mean, I wouldn't have been born a Princess. I am whatever I am and I grew up my whole life as a human. The world you.. we.. live in is very predatory. I am not like your brothers either, but you were born a Prince. You will have respect from your people at least because you were born into royalty." Her eyes held his. "I don't think I would hold a place of import, I don't think I am made of what it would take to hold respect like your mother does." Biting her lower lip. "I don't think there is anything wrong with you, but imagine you were to become a Prince, not having been born one. Knowing that you are not like the others. Wouldn't that be hard, Virgil?" She was trying to explain herself, make him see her point. Being a Princess sounded amazing, but it also sounded scary. Naturally they'd do their best to protect her, but they couldn't always keep her safe.

The subject shifted and she smiled.
"Of course I would silly. And why would I need another. Three men in my life is a lot!" A snort left her and she shook her head. "Sweet talking will get you nowhere." She gave him a gentle push as he slid to exit the carriage.

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

It did seem like their date would be invaded by the pair. Shy, Amaris smiled up at the pair as they were all introduced. She liked Sadie, that much was clear as she took a seat in Erik's lap after that little growl. Where Virgil saw a relationship, Amaris saw something else. It was well on its way to that, but this was something before. They were testing one another. They could of course be dating and she was just way off. Yet the way Sadie wiggled in his lap, getting comfy. It wasn't like she would have done, it was almost aggressive. Looking to Virgil she blushed and nodded some when Sadie said,
"Oh really?"

"Um, yeah." Biting her lower lip she hesitated for a moment. "I was born and raised there, I didn't know about this place until the start of term." Her cheeks flushed a deeper pink and she looked back toward the stage, uncomfortable talking about herself. She didn't even know what she was. She was so new to this world. Thankfully her powers didn't flare up, but that gentle pull that all near her would feel still seeping from her. "Monster Hunting and Detection, huh?" She said, still facing the stage. "I don't think that is a class I would take, I am not sure I would be any good at it." It was in part an inside joke, but it was also true. "How would that be used after school?"

"Small...explosions? In your carriage?" Virgil was struggling to really understand what she was talking about, it all seemed so alien to him but perhaps that was why humans in her world were so different from the humans in his. He let her shrug it off without complaint, nodding. "It does sound a lot like magic, weird magic too. Explosions...and pictures?" He laughed as she mentioned not wanting a picture, smiling and nodding eagerly. "O-Of course, any time you want to see mine it's all yours...I can't imagine why people like that though, surely a real one is much better...right?" She did seem to prefer the idea of a real one, so he figured he was right. "Yeah, of course, you didn't know we get breaks?" He shook his head, a soft smile playing at his lips. "What do you think we are doing now? This is a break too, just a small one, we have bigger breaks to give students and teachers time to unwind. Your schools must be awful in the human world if they don't let you have breaks..." Listening to her talk of being a princess, he struggled a little to understand, for his part he hadn't ever thought about it, and those that had married into the royal family were treated with utmost respect, it was just a part of their culture. Higher born demons were often more powerful, having access to the finest sampling of humans to feed from being a large reason for that but all had the chance to rise. Long ago, his grandfather had been born a lesser demon, status was something they could always earn.

"It is...predatory, but it doesn't have to be...you can be whatever you want to be, our world doesn't hold you back from that. If you become a princess, you'll have power to change things where you rule and respect...that's something you earn." He had a look in his eyes, a little sad. "Look at me, Amaris...do you think I'm predatory? Born a prince or not, you're calling me your pet already, who I am doesn't change that...I still respect you and others in our kingdom will too, I promise...and I'll be with you, and Velak, and Venkas. Do you really think you wouldn't belong?" He shook his head. "I don't believe that, and if people think you're not a real princess, change their minds. I'll help you, I'll follow you on my hands and knees so that they can see you're a ruler if I have to." He smiled, sticking his tongue out at her. "Nowhere? Not at all?"

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ​

In the tent, happily seated, the teacher was asking them questions, mostly to Amaris but Virgil was happy to chat along with them, he rather liked meeting new people and if Sadie liked him...well, he'd always been fond of her. He always thought she was a little strange too, she clearly liked to be in charge, she was no less a top than Velak or Venkas but she'd never made any moves towards Virgil, or to any number of men she could have easily bent to her will...no, she'd been closer to Venkas despite there being little chance of swaying him to kneel for her and this teacher didn't seem like the type either. He always felt she had something to prove, or maybe she just wanted to show off that she could dominate somebody more dominant. "Yeah, she's from the human world, she told me they have captured live explosions to pull their carriages and they have strange paintings of dicks the men send to the women. I..." He saw Sadie lean over to touch Amaris, heard her tell her not to mind the nosey teacher and he closed his mouth, instead reaching for Amaris' other hand, taking it and squeezing it.

"Monster hunting is used for all kinds of reasons, my father has hired a few hunters himself in the past to track down demons who were causing him a lot of trouble, but they can be hired to recover stolen goods, or find lost monsters or runaways too. I'm sure there are other uses, and it's always easier to be hired as a guard if you're got good scores in a hunting class." In truth Virgil was mostly guessing. Deciding to be more quiet this time he leaned in to Amaris to whisper as the teacher started doing the same to Sadie, too far away for Virgil to hear. "Do you think he'd know what you are? I'm sure knowing that kind of thing is a big part of hunting and detection."

Turning his attention back to the show, there were two humanoid looking monsters riding around on the wheeled device.
"Oh, what's that?" Another human contraption was bought out, and Virgil found himself getting lost in it, pointing at the strange stick of light that was shone at the crowd and the vibrating device with the bristly head, asking Amaris what each of them was in turn. At some point towards the end he noticed Sadie and her Erik getting up from their seats, and he rose too as the show drew to a close, leading Amaris out of the tent. "So where do you want to go now? Maybe I can win you one of the prizes? I'm sure there is something here I can win, they always have games. Oh, and we can get some food!"

Leaning into him she snorted softly and nodded. “I think real ones ar better, but I also wouldn’t just want someone to whip one out randomly either. Is that a thing here?” Her voice shook with laughter, with how sexualized the races seemed to be here, it wouldn’t shock her really. The conversation was fluid and Amaris found it pleasant. “Well, I guess on some level, I knew we would.” In truth, she’d not thought about it much. This was such an odd change from what she’d expected. She was still honestly getting used to it. “No, we do. I just.. I don’t know. I am still feeling off balance, I think.”

His questions made her fall silent and she bit her lower lip. Her eyes shifted away from him, truly thinking about what he was asking. Her hand in his she curled closer for a moment, her eyes off of him, but she still showed she cared.
“I don’t think less of you and I don’t think anyone else should either. You are one of them, it takes all kinds of people to make a kingdom. But I am not a demon.” Her eyes moved to him. “What I mean is.. Are I not seen as.. Food?.. Of a sort at least?” Squeezing his hand, Amaris continued. “Of course, I think you three would make me feel like I do.” His answer made her laugh and she turned her strange eyes to him. “Mmn, no. No where.” She leaned in and kissed him. It was a chaste kiss and whens he pulled back, the smile lingered.

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

Virgil leaned into her, and she eyed the professor and lifted a finger to his lips. Finding out what she was. It was something that needed to be done, because she sure as hell didn’t seem to be the human she’d once thought. Finding out what she was though? It was scary. It was hard to explain. On one hand, as long as she didn’t know, she could still cling to that humanity. Childish, yes. Yet, it offered her comfort. They’d been right, she wasn’t human, but embracing that fact was a different story altogether.

Each question was answered patiently. Bike, light bulb, toothbrush.. She didn’t seem to mock him, but smiled and shared what she knew willingly. His joy at her ‘world’ was sweet and she loved sharing with him. As the show came to a close, she rose to her feet, taking the offered hand as they slowly made their way out.
“Hmm. I want to try your favorite foods, pet.” She smiled at him and laid her shoulder on his arm. “And then you may win me a prize of your choosing.”

"Ummm...maybe? Some monsters might just take it out..." Virgil couldn't help but laugh at her response, the sound cut short as she pressed a kiss to his lips but that was more than welcome. "Mmm, you say nowhere but then I get a kiss! I think I really am swaying you so I think I'll keep up the sweet talk!" He had a silly, happy grin on his face, he couldn't help that! Seeing his friend and the teacher had been fun but he hadn't brought Amaris here for the company of others and he'd been happy when they had left to do their own thing, he felt that Amaris might be kind of happy with that too. There would be time to socialize again, they were bound to run into them back at the Lyceum but this was his date night. Nothing special, just a fun time at the carnival to show that this world could be welcoming for a human too! They both knew that Amaris wasn't actually a human anyway...but they didn't know what she was and she'd lived in the human world long enough to qualify for at least an honourary position. Leaning into her he shook his head. "Not food...maybe a victim, though I'm sure what Velak did to that asshole werewolf has circulated the school by now so you're probably safe too...I can't think of many that would want to truly anger my brothers...or me." The last part he'd added almost as an afterthought. He wasn't dominant, he wasn't as confident and his presence wasn't like theirs but when it came down to it Virgil was no less powerful than his siblings. He was still their equal in so many ways and there was a determination that flashed blue in his eyes. No, if Amaris was in danger then he would do everything he could to protect her alongside his brothers.

The rest of the show he'd listened with rapt attention, asking about every little thing that had come from the human world, wanting to know what it did, what it was used for...he learned a lot, it wasn't though he even had a real interest in it but he had an interest in Amaris, and he could have listened to her talk about her world all night had the show kept on but eventually it had come to an end. He took her hand as she stood, beaming as she called him pet again...he was slowly getting used to hearing it, his tail flicking happily in the air behind him as they began walking out of the large tent.
"Food? Umm, I'm not sure what you'd like...or what you don't have. Let's see..."

Looking around he could see a food truck and he led her towards it, thinking along the way on what he could get for her. Reaching for his wallet he took out money to pay as they reached the front of the short queue; usually a place like this would have a much larger queue but they had more than enough food carts to service everybody in a reasonable time, and it was the third night of the faire, far less busy than the first one would have been.
"Umm, I'll take two cockatrice sandwiches please, with fresh mandrake sauce." He had no idea what the equivalent would be in the human world, though if he'd been it would be close enough to chicken but with a stronger flavour. The mandrake sauce was peppery and a little salty, the whole thing was well seasoned and came on a large sub bun that was lightly toasted and wrapped in colourful paper with a picture of a cockatrice on it. The picture itself almost looked as though it was trying to catch your eye if you looked at it hard enough. "Don't stare into it's eyes, even just a drawing can make you feel a little stiff." Grinning he felt he should explain. "You know how a lot of us students are kind of monsters? Well we are intelligent monsters, even the cockatrice ones...there are non-intelligent kinds too, sometimes of the same species. Most won't ever eat an intelligent cockatrice, the hybrid type, but the ones these are made for are no smarter than the average beast and not humanoid." He felt that was important to explain. "We have wolves as well as werewolves for example, we have bulls and Minotaurs and they are not the same, we have fish and we have merpeople...I'm sure you get it, right?" He gestured to the picture again. "But even the beast types share some traits. Looking into their eyes is the same as looking into a cockatrice student's eyes would be...paralysis. The pictures are just a fancy trick made by witches...witches do make a lot of our things these days."

As well as the sandwiches he ordered two colourful looking ice creams that were packaged in tall glasses that were sealed at the top, waiting to be opened and coming with a little bag containing a spoon each.
"The spoons are collectable, each one has a different monster symbol on the top, that's why they are in these black bags, so we can't see what we get. Keeps you coming back for more treats, and the ice cream...it's made from Kelpie milk. When you touch it, it changes to the colour of your aura and it tastes exactly like you hope it will...I don't know how it does it, just if you hope it tastes like something...it will!" Happy with his choices, he put the ice creams in a small bag they had given him to carry them with and unwrapped his sandwich, ready to eat it and already looking for a prize to win for her.

“Yes, you did, this time…” She tried for a playful growl, but even Amaris knew the sound came out as ‘cute’. His smile, though, was worth everything, making her smile in return. As they walked, he talked and she gave a soft snort. “In the human world, being a victim isn’t a good thing, pet.” She bit her lower lip and frowned slightly. What had he done to the asshole? Shaking her head, as if the act in of itself would clear the curiosity from her mind she smiled again. “Baby, just because you decide to be my pet, doesn’t make you less than them in power.” She knew that Virgil was aware of this, but she wanted to remind him he was no less than his brothers. “Velak likes pain, seems Venkas likes to play Daddy, you like to be submissive. You all like different things, not one thing makes you less than then.” She touched his chin, making the taller male meet her eyes. “Do you understand, pet?”

Once she was sure of his agreement she gave him another sweet kiss, though this time, she lingered. She liked kissing him and while this was more of a human date, sweet and almost innocent, Amaris knew what he needed from her and if she was honest with herself? She wanted to try. For him, yes.. But for herself too. She looked behind him as his tail flickered and she bit her lower lip. He was too cute.
“Well, one way to find out, no?” Amaris trusted him. Virgil wanted her to stay, though that was perhaps unfair to his brothers. They wanted her to stay as well.. Velak would never be fully hers, but Venkas and Virgil? They both wanted to be her only. Drawn from her thoughts as Virgil ordered she smiled softly, letting him order. She’d been looking at the image on the wrapper, curious when he warned her and she blinked, looking away. “Thanks for the tip.” She smiled up at him and curled closer.

Virgil explained, much like she had about the things from the human world. And like him, Amaris listened attentively. Perhaps more so than he might have, because this was her world now. Even now, Amaris was pretty sure she was stuck. It would be hard to ignore this world, even if she did go back to the human realm. To ignore that things did actually go bump in the night.
“What else do witches make?”

“Do you have all the spoons?” She tilted her head, peering at the bag, before leading him to a sitting area. The trees shone, as if alive with little balls of colored light, soft music playing from somewhere deeper. Curling on the bench she helped him settle things onto the table before patting the spot beside her. “Sit, baby.” Picking up a sandwich, she unwrapped it and lifted it to her nose for a sniff. She could smell the spice, though she’d never have been able to place it. Taking a bit, she closed her eyes and gave a soft hmmn. It was much like chicken, though there was something, some flavor profile that marked it as not. The peppery sauce though was amazing and she opened her eyes, smiling at him as she chewed. “So good!” Her hand had come to cover her mouth as she exclaimed it happily.

Virgil giggled softly at her attempt at a growl. It did indeed come out more cute than anything, and he really wasn't trying to disrespect her...far from it. He was enjoying how she was talking to him, he hadn't expected her to try and be a Domme for him at all, he hadn't seen that in her and he didn't know what to expect but he was having a hard time believing she would actually hurt him in any way, it just didn't seem like her from what he knew, so her growl didn't strike any fear into him. He even stuck his tongue out at her. "Well I'm still gonna keep being sweet and see if it still gets me things I want! Umm...it isn't?" He grinned...he knew being a victim wasn't really considered a good thing, unless you were like Virgil was. "I always enjoyed it...but I know, it's not for everybody. You're safe though, Amaris...we will always keep you safe." He meant it when he said it...even if this didn't work out and she wouldn't be his Domme, his owner, he would still do everything he could to protect her in this world. He was happy that she seemed to be leaning that way too, to staying in their world with him and his siblings...just the thought of her leaving made him ache inside so his goal tonight, his only goal, was to make this as fun for her as possible, so show her the world was a good place, that she could enjoy. The unicorns, and the carnival, now the food he had bought for them, all of it. He smiled as she tried to reassure him about who he was. "I...I do understand, yeah...that goes for you too though Amaris. If you don't like or don't feel like being...this...it's okay, you know?"

Sitting down with it he considered her question. "Umm, they make potions, witches are good at instinctively creating magic...like, demons can do magic too, a lot of monsters can, but witches are the real masters of it...they just understand things better, you know?" He was wracking his brain, trying to think of some examples when he saw one in the distance. "Like that, see?" Not too far away they could see a few pretty looking witches binding a man in a golden looking rope, then watching as he struggled trying to break it. There were several in the queue to try, and a large sign that promised rewards to any that could break the rope. The man that was currently bound was a very large, muscular one, an Oni if he wasn't mistaken, and he wasn't even close to breaking it, and next to them was a stall with a witch taking orders down on a piece of paper. "That's rope that they've enchanted by the look of it, they can do all kinds of things like that, you can ask a witch for an item and tell them what you want it to do and most of the time they can make it, for a price, and the same with potions! See that one there, next to them, the one writing? I think she's taking custom orders. Potions to make you bigger, stronger, faster, to put you to sleep or poisons to weaken somebody, things that we demons aren't as good at."

He shook his head as he unwrapped his sandwich. "I have a few, I don't have them all. I never really cared to collect stuff like that, but some do and it's fun for them." He took a bite of his sandwich and chewed it as he watched her curiously. "Mmmm, it's delicious, isn't it?" He grinned as she tried hers and said it was good, beaming at her, so happy that she liked it too. "I'm so glad you like it! Is it like anything you have in the human world?" It wasn't long before he'd finished his own sandwich and was reaching for his dessert. Opening the bag, he took out the silver looking spoon with a circular medallion shape at the end of the handle. Inside the medallion was a dark, black bat with glowing red eyes that caught the light no matter which way he turned the spoon. "The vampire spoon. It's cute...I don't know why it's like this, I've never seen one actually turn into a bat before but it IS a rumour I suppose."

Last edited:
She couldn’t read his mind, but even Amaris wondered how she’d fulfill his needs while getting something out of it on her own. While she could likely do the former, the latter, she knew he’d want as well. If she got anything out of it, something told her that Virgil wouldn’t be happy with the arrangement. Her mind was toying with the idea, even as they talked, trying to see how she felt about it. There was a small amount of pleasure, at least mentally, that she got from talking to him as if he were a pet. She gave a slight smile. “I know, I am. You and your brothers will keep me safe.” A slight smirk formed and she laughed “Though, I think Velak will always make me his victim.” There was no anger at this, just an acceptance of who his brother was and who she’d be to him. “Oh, baby..” Her voice softened as she looked at him. “I know it is. But, I think.. I can’t go back and yet, I don’t really fit, because I grew up as a human. I think here, with you and your brothers, is likely the best place for me. I can’t promise that yet, but a little insight into my thinking. One you will keep to yourself.”

As Virgil explained witches to Amaris, her eyes turned towards the demonstration happening. Amazed eyes watched as the burly creature struggled and failed to escape.
“Do you think you or your brothers could break out of them?” She wondered softly. “Oh? So I could ask for something completely unknown and they could create it, if I was detailed enough?” While the question was asked, Amaris had no idea what she’d request from a witch or.. How she’d pay one. Something told her though, that if she asked them, her now.. Owners would provide her with the money needed. Her hand moved to the collar and she toyed with it gently as she watched the witches for a moment longer.

“It really is!” The words uttered with a mouth full of food, a hand covering the unseemly display. She finished her bite and swallowed before nodding, her short white hair swaying with the movement. “Tastes a little like chicken, but not.. Exactly like it.” She carefully folded the bag and watched as he reached for the desert, excited to try it as well. She peered over his shoulder and looked at the spoon. “It is a story in my world.” She paused and rested her chin on his shoulder. “In the human world, vampires turn into bats. Silver is also a no no” She nipped his jaw and moved to find her own spoon. It made her giggle as she pulled out a silver spoon, a ruby red demon in the middle, its black eyes much like the bat followed her. “Look, you’re like a cherub with horns and a tail!” Her laughter was bright and happy.

As they finished their meal and rose, hand in hand once more, she watched the games and their prizes. They both talked about the prizes, but it wasn’t until they came to a stall that was giving away kittens as a prize that she stopped. Gasping, she pointed at one in particular. A little blue and white kitten.
“This, I want you to win me this!”

Virgil couldn't help but laugh softly at her statement. "Yeah...you don't seem to mind too much though, even when he's mean. Besides, as sadistic as Velak can be I've never seen him do anything he didn't think a girl could handle." It was true that out of the three of them, Velak was the one most considered to be an asshole but Virgil had never thought that of his brother. He could be coarse and rude, sure, but he was just as protective of people he cared about as his siblings, in some ways even more so. He was definitely more volatile and more likely to lash out at anybody who hurt his loved ones. The conversation continued beyond his thoughts, and he was dragged back from memories of Velak standing up for him when they were younger by Amaris' voice softening. "I know it might not seem like it, but growing up in the human world doesn't mean you don't belong here...and you don't seem unhappy with us." He let his voice trail off. He hoped she would stay, he didn't know what he would do if she didn't.

He shook his head, looking at the ropes.
"No...we are strong, physically, a lot stronger than humans at least but vampires, werewolves, orcs...there are a lot of monsters with more raw power than us and they can't seem to break out either." He nodded to the oni that had given up. "If he can't do it, we would have no chance, I doubt all three of us combined could break them." He turned back to her curiously. "I suppose you could, I mean if you couldn't then you could find a gizmo who could try too. Sadie is part gizmo, I think." He felt he should explain further. "Umm...a gizmo kinda likes to tinker with machinery, they make amazing things out of stuff you'd never think of. Robots, machines, computers, they're the experts at that stuff. Witches are more...magical. I mean...gizmo's add a little magic to their creations, it's hard to avoid here but witches are way more powerful at that. Is there something you want in particular? We could always go and ask!"

"I've heard of chicken, isn't that a human's favourite food? I chose well then!" He giggled softly as he looked at the spoons. "Where do rumours even come from in your...I mean the human world? Most monsters keep our existence a secret over there, we have to, it's the law, so how do you know they can turn into bats and are weak to silver??" It was curious to him, but not enough to stall the conversation and he was already laughing, sticking his tongue out at her. "I'm not a cherub! That's an angel thing anyway, not that I've ever seen one." He was far from offended, he was happily laughing along with her. Finally they got up and started moving, her hand in his as he let her lead him around until they game to a stall that made her gasp. It was a game where you would try to catch one of the rotating rubber werewolves with a small hook on a long pole, trying to hook the tiny ring on their backs. The goal was to get a spider with an even number on it's underbelly without knocking them over or being able to see what number they had. "One of those? Then I'll get you one, no matter how long it takes!"

It took him 20 minutes. The first few attempts he wasn't used to the distance, it was deceptively hard and he ended up knocking them over as they rotated around on the platform.
"It's trickier than it looks!!" Furrowing his brow he had to concentrate just to get his first werewolf which turned out to have an odd number on it, as did most of the rest of them. Finally he caught one with an even number and he gave a silly grin. "About time! This game is such a scam, I swear most of them are odd numbers." He sounded only a tiny bit grumpy as he pointed to the kitten and the human looking monster behind the counter, presumably an actual werewolf, handed it to Amaris with a smirk. "Anyway, what now? We have a little more time before we should go back."

Back
Top Bottom