Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I saved you, now you can help me (Closed for Eric and I)

Eric and Peggy nodded, and Pachirisu was sniffing the air.

Turning, she sighed, "I'm going to take a walk." she said quietly as she left and headed into the forest. It was not long until she arrived at a hidden clearing and sat down near a tree and let her hands wander around her body, trying to get rid of the sexual build up that she had gained when she heard Eric and Peggy making rather passionate love.

Eric and Peggy went back inside and made love even more.

It was not long until Kim's self pleasuring had drawn attention of two male pokemon. But, with both being competitive, they started to battle against her and soon, smoke could be seen from the area that Kim was at.

Josh looked out of the window and sighed, "She needs to stop torturing the pokemon like that." he muttered, already knowing what she was doing.

Eric and Peggy got back outside, ready for.... something...

Josh sighed as he walked out of the house calmly, "Honestly, she never stops to think that she attracts pokemon when she does that." he said quietly as he pulled out a pokemon, "Alright, Swampert, lets go clean up Kim's mess. She probably will need to be cleaned as well." he said quietly as he started to walk away, muttering about Kim's unusual and rather stupid sexual habits.

The young couple stood there, wondering what was going on.

Josh stopped and turned to Eric and Peggy, "Peggy, you can go back in side if you want. Eric, I might need your help." he said as he turned when he was able to see some fire.

Eric sent out his Infernape, and Peggy waited for Eric. Infernape instinctually made a fire using its Flamethrower move, over a bundle of sticks.

Josh sighed as he ran into the forest with his Swampert. It was not long until she heard a cry from Kim. Turning he ran towards the sound. A few minutes later, he came across the female who as he had expected was on her hands and knees in tears as a Pokemon had its fun with her. He just stood there as he thought of a way to attack the pokemon without hurting Kim.

Infernape followed Josh, with Eric, Peggy, and Pachirisu following Infernape. Infernape attacked the other Pokemon from behind with Fire Punch, and the Pokemon fled. Peggy rushed to Kim and asked her what happened.

Josh looked at Kim and sighed quietly as he went over and handed her his shirt to cover up her nude body as her clothes lay in shreds around her, "The Pokemon around here do not like to mate...They like going after countless number of females. Knowing Kim, she came out here to satisfy her own needs, the pokemon smelt her and came, some of them battled and the losers ran off and the victor had its fun with her."

The girl looked down as she held the shirt to her body which was scratched and had patches of ash. Slowly she got up and put the shirt on her before she started to walk towards her place silently as she looked down.

Peggy then thought "What if I'm pregnant with Eric's baby? We're not even married yet." Eric then pecked his girlfriend on the cheek,

Kim heard Peggy's question and she shook her head slightly as she continued to walk. Her whole body felt sore and in pain.

Josh watched her as Swampert started to extinguish the fire, "K...Kim." he said quietly.

Pachirisu looked concerned, and was sitting on Peggy's shoulder as she and Eric walked on.

Once the fires were out, Josh returned Swampert to his ball and headed back to the mansion, not knowing what to expect with Kim or how she was acting, "It had never come to that." he said quietly.

Eric returned Infernape to its Pokeball, and looked back at Kim.

Her face was blank as she walked into her house, though she hugged herself tightly as she walked. Without a word, she headed up to her room and went in, closing the door and going to her bed, though she did not know that the door did not close all of the way.

Josh stayed in the living room and closed his eyes and sighed, "Kim. Stop doing things so stupid like that." he said quietly.

Kim shivered as she curled up and whimpered slightly as she shivered slightly.

Josh sighed quietly as he heard the faint sound of Eric and Peggy's love making and he got up to go check on Kim. When he got close to her room, he heard faint pleasure filled whimpers coming from the partially open room. As he expected, she was craving a male to be with and she was trying to fulfill those cravings on her own. She had tried in the forest because she did not want to be near everyone, but now, her sounds were hidden.

Eric and Peggy slept together for the night, since it seemed to be getting late.

Back
Top Bottom