Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I saved you, now you can help me (Closed for Eric and I)

Kim smiled slightly, "Eric...you have to stop getting in trouble." she murmured before she took the mixed herbs and berries.

She sighed, "I do not know what I am." she murmured as she looked down before she turned to look at the sky where she saw her Dragonite circling above them.

She shook her head slightly as she slowly stood up and leaned against her dragonite that had just landed, "I am the odd one out in my family." she murmured, "All of them care about Team Rocket...I was pretty much abandoned."

She sighed, "But being attacked by family is not." she murmured as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a tube of cream and turned to her Dragonite and went to it's chest where a small wound was. She gently applied some cream to it before she put the tube away, "My mother will be here soon, we should get going."

Eric then said "I thought your mother died years ago..."

She shrugged, "Who knows, if she did, then someone that is high up in team rocket will be here soon." she said quietly as she looked down, "I suggest that you two get out of here, thank you for saving me, more than once."

He then said "We won't leave without you!" Rhyperior instinctually carried Kim, and Eric, Peggy, and Pachirisu followed Rhyperior to safety, because the large Pokemon seemed to know where it was going.

The dragonite growled before it noticed that Kim's face seemed calm before it followed.

Kim sighed, "There is a mansion around the forest somewhere. We can stay there if you wish. It is mine, but I have not been there for a while since Giovanni was so close to it."

Rhyperior noticed the mansion, and opened the door. Eric took Kim in his arms, and said "Are you OK to walk now?"

Kim sighed, "I hope so." she murmured before she reached for a pokeball, "Dragonite, return." she said calmly, once he was back in the ball, she put it back on her belt before she looked around, "I'll show you two where the bedrooms are. I apologize if it is a bit dusty in here." she added before she put a hand on Rhyperior, "And thank you for helping me as well." she said gently.

Eric returned Rhyperior to its Pokeball, and thanked her. Peggy followed.

Kim nodded as she stopped at a long hallway with many doors on each side, "They are all furnished and are all vacant, please, make yourselves at home." she said gently.

The young couple then went to a bedroom, sleeping in the same bed, with Pachirisu nearby.

Kim moved down to the living room and sat in a chair as she let all of her pokemon out of their balls, "Welcome home." she told them calmly before she looked outside, letting the worry she felt, finally be seen on her face.

Soon, Kim's eyes closed as she curled up in the chair and soon was sleeping rather peacefully. All of her pokemon laid near the chair and went to sleep as well.

Kim's eyes opened when she heard them before she got up and yawned slightly, "Lets go outside. We should work on our combos and keep them up." she said quietly as she looked at the pokemon, who all nodded with agreement, but they all noticed that their trainer was not her normal self as she headed outside.

Eric and Peggy got redressed, and got up and went with Kim.

Kim was outside, calling out to her pokemon who were all dueling eachother. In front of her was a laptop that was tracking the progress of each of her pokemon, "Raichu! Lower your attack a little, it will help you last longer, Buizel, raise your water attacks a little to match with Raichu." she called out.

Eric watched for now, and Peggy's Pachirisu smelled the air.

Kim sat down and stared at the computer, "Dragonite, your reaction time needs to be quicker, Beedrill, your attacks are too slow!" she called out before she felt her jigglypuff tackle her from behind, causing her to blush lightly.

Back
Top Bottom