Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I saved you, now you can help me (Closed for Eric and I)

The sun was shining as Kim walked through the forest, the pokemon had been acting weird within the last few minutes, and they were all fleeing from a certain spot of the forest, so being curious, she started to head towards where the pokemon were fleeing from.

When the brunette got to the spot she groaned as she saw two people standing with R’s on their chests. “Team Rocket idiots.” She muttered as she pulled out two poke balls though she was curious and started to watch the scene in front of her. She saw the man that the two thieves were targeting and she let the two pokemon out of their balls though she walked over to the guy, “Need help?” she asked curiously as she adjusted the jacket she was wearing as a Raichu and Buizel walked up behind her.

(Sorry if it is not the best. My starters have been pretty bad lately)

Eric then said "Oh, THANK YOU! Get these bastards off me and I will do ANYTHING to repay you, as long as you help me with some things..." His red hair stood out, and he had a Snag Machine on both of his arms, perfect for stealing a Trainer's Pokemon. He only planned to steal from Team Rocket, though, because of his past encounters with them. The Rocket grunts didn't seem to have any Pokemon, so they fled.

She sighed, "Rai-kun, Bui-chan. Get rid of that mess. Combo two should be fine." she told her two pokemon.

Nodding, the Raichu stepped forward as did the Buizel who started to aim a water pulse at the grunts. After that Raichu aimed a thunderbolt attack at the water pulse to give it a charge.

Kim sighed as she watched the cloud of smoke and dust from the impact, "Rai-kun, add 10% more power, Bui-chan, lower yours about 1%." she called out as she walked over to Eric, "What happened here?" she asked curiously.

He then explained "Those miserable Rockets attacked my village, killed thousands, and only two survived. Me, and my girlfriend. My girlfriend has been kidnapped by those filthy scumbags, and I can't let Giovanni get away with what he's done. My destiny is to avenge them and take out Team Rocket for good. My name is Eric Damon. Thank you SO MUCH for saving me. And you are?"

Raising an eyebrow she sighed slightly, "First, let me say this. Calm down and cool off. If you are going against Giovanni, you cannot be like a Tauros. You need to stop and think of strategies." she said quietly, "And my name is Kim." she added, though a slight frown crossed her face. He said he had a girlfriend, she did not want him to betray her, she had been having desires that only a man could sate. And being out in the forest, you did not come across many men.

He then said "I'll do ANYTHING for you, since you saved my life! Plus, I've been thinking up strategies to overthrow Team Rocket."

"What do you have in mind Eric?" she asked curiously, "I really do not need anything." she lied as she looked at him. She was curious as to what he'd do for her.

He then explained "Anything you want me to, as long as you help save my girlfriend and get revenge on those filthy Rockets."

She nodded slightly as her Raichu and Buizel came over to her and she put them back into their pokeballs. "Lets get going." she said gently as she pulled out another pokeball, "Dragonite can take us. We can get a better view from above anyway."

He got onto his savior's Dragonite, and was ready to go.

She climbed up onto her Pokemon's back and sat behind Eric, "Hang on. Nite-chan. Lets go." she said calmly, "Go into surveillance mode. Target is Team Rocket." she told the pokemon.

She sighed as she held onto Eric's waist, "What did you have in mind?" she asked quietly, her voice using the same, semi-professional tone. She knew how to ride Dragonite without a need to hold on, she was just holding onto Eric in case he did not.

She raised an eyebrow before she kissed his cheek, "Wait until we land." she said quietly as she rested her chin on his shoulder. "Though if you want to go against Team Rocket, you need to strengthen your Pokemon and think of strategies." she said calmly, "Just running in there will equal loss."

He nodded, and said "My Pokemon are stronger than any Pokemon Team Rocket has. And I STOLE them from those filthy bastards. Plus, I can use the power of aura when I need to. It's in both my blood and my girlfriend's blood."

She sighed, "Whatever. Dragonite, ten feet lower, Bee-chan should be here soon. He went scouting." she told her pokemon as she looked at the trees below them, "My Beedrill had gone scouting, trying to find Team Rocket. He never stays in his Pokeball."

He then said, in a calm tone "Thank you for saving me."

She nodded slightly, "It's my job I guess...The officer Jennys never have time to deal with the trouble that happens out here, so they got a few trainers to join the police force to regulate the trouble out here." she explained with a shrug.

He then said "If it weren't for you, they probably would've killed me!I am in your debt!"

She sighed, "Stop saying that! You can repay me in any way you want. I do not care." she said seriously before her eyes widened when she saw her Beedrill come towards them, "He could not find them." she said quietly, "I do not know what to do now..."

He then noticed a strange building that looked camouflaged, and said "That must be one of their bases! I can tell!"

Nodding slightly, Kim soon told her Dragonite to go land near the building and she told the beedrill to go check it out, "Only to be safe." she said quietly.

It turns out Eric was right, and he sensed something strange about it.

Kim jumped off of her Dragonite when he was close to the ground and she looked around, "Traps will probably be set." she said quietly, "We need to be cautious."

Back
Top Bottom