Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I saved you, now you can help me (Closed for Eric and I)

Eric let his Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Infernape, Floatzel, Tropius, and Skuntank out of their Pokeballs for some training.

Kim sighed as she closed her laptop and turned to her Jigglypuff, "Must you always tackle me?" she asked as she hugged the pokemon and kissed its forehead, "Lets work on your physical attacks." she said gently as she got up slowly and moved away from the Jigglypuff, "Alright, Dragonite, partner up with Buizel, Raichu, go against Jigglypuff. Beedrill, give me all of the physical attacks you can." she shouted as she quickly put her hair into a ponytail and let her eyes narrow slightly.

Eric then told his Pokemon, "Just do your own thing, okay?"

Kim sighed as she turned to Eric then shook her head, "Alright, Beedrill, you know what to do." she said calmly before she soon dodged the oncoming Pokemon.

Kim watched the Beedrill quickly fly to her side before she coughed slightly, "Beedrill, take control of their training, you know what they should be doing." she said quietly as she gently kissed its head before she went over to the laptop and went to go sit down, her face slightly paler than before. She turned and looked up at the sky, "Where is he? He should have been back by now..." she murmured before she sat down and leaned against a tree.

Kim looked up, "Dragonite, he is over towards the end of the forest, please, go get him. The fool got lost, take Beedrill with you." she called out as she shook her head slightly.

Eric nodded, and he and Peggy looked for Dragonite, and finally found him.

(I meant that her Dragonite and Beedrill go find the missing person/pokemon [haven't decided which yet])

Eric and Peggy looked for the missing person, but had no luck so far.

Kim sighed as she watched her two pokemon take flight and go to find her friend. She looked at Raichu, "You are done for the day Rai-chan. Go have some fun in the garden. You two Bui-chan and Jiggly-chan." she told the remaining Pokemon who all nodded and ran to go to the gardens.

Shaking her head slightly her eyes closed as she slowly started to go to sleep.

A few minutes later, Kim saw Dragonite come back into view with a man on it's back, when the pokemon started to land, the man jumped off and landed near Kim, "If it isn't my favorite adoptive sister." he said calmly.

Kim smiled, "You'll hurt your self one day Josh." she murmured as she hugged him gently, "I do have two guests though, they should be around here somewhere." she added as she sighed, "You look like a mess, go inside and get cleaned up." she ordered before she turned to Beedrill, "Go get Eric and Peggy, tell them that the missing person is here." The wasp like pokemon nodded and went to go find Eric and Peggy.

Kim sighed as she sat in the living room, leaning against the man, "Giovanni is not around anymore." she murmured, "He was killed." she explained.

The man raised an eyebrow, "You are happy and sad about it. I can tell in your voice." he said as he gently rubbed her back before he kissed her forehead, "You look like a mess though. You got into a fight or something too."

Kim sighed as she turned, "Eric, Peggy, this is my adoptive brother Josh, his family pretty much came mine once I went against my own family's tradition." she explained.

Josh nodded, "It is nice to meet you." he said calmly.

They nodded, and Eric then asked "So.. What should we do if they're after us?"

Kim sighed, "Then we fight. We are all capable trainers. It should not be that hard if we all team up."

Josh sighed, "And knowing Kim, she has already thought through everything." he said gently as he ruffled her hair.

Eric understood, and Peggy asked if they had any plans.

Kim shrugged, "There are too many different factors at the moment, so I cannot plan anything. But more than likely we will be in teams of two, You and Eric work best with each other as do Josh and I." she said calmly.

Josh nodded, "And the pokemon I have once belonged to Kim and the pokemon she has once belonged to me...except for the Jigglypuff and her Beedrill."

Peggy nodded, and Eric waited for a good chance to plan something.

"Just relax for a bit. If anything comes, I will know and I will start planning. But, lets enjoy the peaceful time for a bit." she said happily.

Back
Top Bottom