Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drunk parties = Not good ((Me and tentacle))

She groaned as he began to lick her pussy again. Closing her eyes and moaned and took more of his cock into her mouth, rubbing his balls with her hands.

Adrien shivered and grunted, his cock leaking pre-cum into her mouth whilst he lapped up her juices with his tongue, his finger returning to slowly slide into her ass, pumping slowly as he licked her.

Leila moaned as he licked her pussy. She groaned and took more of him into her mouth, her hands continuing to massage his balls.

Adrien let out a groan into her pussy, diving his tongue deeper and starting to thrust his finger into her ass a little faster, wiggling it around as he did, his cock twitching slightly in her mouth.

Leila closed her eyes and she moaned around his cock, sending vibrations through it. she took him all the way down to the shaft and moaned again when she felt his fingers moving faster inside her ass.

As she sent vibrations through his cock, Adrien groaned loudly, thrusting his tongue into her pussy as his cock twitched, then began to unload cum into her throat, spurt after spurt of hot, sticky fluid flooding into her mouth.

Leila felt him com inside her mouth as he shot it down her throat. She pulled away and began to bob her head up and down over his cock as he came and moaned, getting close to cumming her self.

Adrien moaned loudly as she started to bob her head on his cock, his finger in her ass moving more quickly, his other hand shoving a finger into her pussy as his tongue moved to her clit, flicking back and forth across it quickly.

Leila closed her eyes as his fingers worked both her holes and his tongue flicked over her clit. She groaned and pulled her mouth off his cock. Her eyes closed and she arched her back and moaned out "Oh god, I'm going to come!". No sooner had the words left her mouth she came into his mouth, her hand gripping the sheets as she did. She breathed heavily after and said "Oh god I love you"

Adrien groaned and eagerly lapped up her juices, swallowing and savouring them. He always told her how he loved the taste of her, and as he lifted his mouth away and pulled his body out from under her he licked his lips, panting slightly as he looked at her laying face down on the bed. "Mmmm....I love you too Leila..." He licked his lips, then gripped her asscheeks, spreading them slightly, before something hard started poking at her ass hole. Clearly Adrien wasn't satisfied yet, and his finger hadn't just been pleasuring her, he'd been loosening her up slightly. "Mmmm......how about it Leila? How about we move into some unexplored territory?" He moved his cock down, slowly pushing it into her still sensitive pussy for a few moments, before withdrawing and starting to rub the tip of his cock against her asshole, his cock now well lubricated from her juices.

Leila closed her eyes as she felt him licked up her come. She groaned a little as he did. She felt him move from underneath her and she felt his hand grip at her ass and spread them apart a little before she felt his cock prodding ass her ass. She blushed lightly at his words. She could help but moan when he pushed into her pussy for the moment. She looked back at him, still a bit red in the face. "Won't it hurt...I mean...your huge" she said looking back at him.

"Mmm....maybe at first....but it's supposed to feel good pretty quick..." He smiled and gently massaged her ass deeply. "But it's up to you....I'm not gonna force you to do anything after all...." He smiled gently to her, that loving, reassuring smile he had used to win her heart in the first place. "And of course.....I'll owe you big time now wont I.....? I'll be so in your debt...." He grinned slightly. "My life will be in your hands my dear"

Leila looked at him. Dammit...she hated when he smiled, she could never say no. She bit her lower lip a little and said "Okay...fine then...." she said putting her head back on the bed for a moment, getting comfortable.

Adrien grinned softly, then groaned as he slowly started to push down, the tip of his cock slowly slipping into her ass, where he stopped to let her get used to the sensation. "Nnngh....oh god it's even tighter than your pussy...." He panted slightly, hands still squeezing her ass tightly. After a few moments, he started to slowly push himself deeper, groaning as he threw his head back, sliding his cock into her little by little, until his hips met her ass, his cock now fully inside her incredibly tight asshole.

Leila felt his begin to push into her ass slowly. She bit on her lower lip as the tip moved inside. It hurt a bit, but not to much, since it was just his head. She closed her eyes as he began to push the rest of him in. Her fingers gripped the sheets again as he stretched her tight little hole. She heard him speak and she whimpered a little and said "It hurts...your stretching me so much"

"S-sorry....do....do you want me to stop....?" He panted as he started to withdraw his cock from her ass, stopping as he left just the head inside of her, one of his hands releasing her ass and reaching around under her, grasping one of her breasts and starting to squeeze it gently, pinching at her nipple. "Or do you want to keep going?"

She felt him pull back out to his head again. She felt his hand on her breast and said "Just let me get used to it for a minute" she said to him, most of the pain going away when he pulled back.

Adrien nodded softly, keeping his cock still for a moment as one hand massaged her breast, the other hand going to start gently rubbing at her pussy, trying to give her more pleasure to get rid of the pain, a single finger slowly sliding inside of her pussy, wiggling around gently for a moment, then suddenly pressing down right against her g-spot, something Adrien had found quite quickly into their relationship.

Leila felt his finger slide into her pussy and press right on her G-spot. She moaned loudly and cried out. She bit down on her lower lip to shush her self a little before she panted and said "Okay... just push in slowly again..."

Adrien nodded softly, continuing to gently rub at her g-spot as he started to slowly slide his cock back into her ass, making sure to move even slower than before, hesitating ever few seconds before he continued, eventually pushing the entire thing back inside her again.

Leila groaned as he continued to rub at her g-spot. She closed her eyes as he slid in. She felt his entire length in her and she adjusted her self a little to get comfortable. "It's not so bad now..." she said softly.

"Mmm...good.....you know I never want to hurt you...." He leaned forwards, resting his body on her back and kissing at the back of her neck, slowly starting to withdraw his cock from her ass once more, pulling about halfway out before he started pushing inside again.

"I know..." she said. She felt the kiss on the back of her neck. She felt him pull out halfway before pushing in again. She closed her eyes again and blushed lightly as he began to slowly fuck her ass.

"Mmmm....so good....." He groaned and started to work up a slow, gentle fucking rythym in her ass, hand squeezing her breast a little more tightly whilst his other hand continued rubbing softly at her g-spot. "Nnnngh....oh fuck yes...."

Leila opened her eyes and moaned as he began to rub at her G-spot again. She her him moan and she closed her eyes. "Ahnn...." she groaned into the bed.

Back
Top Bottom