Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drunk parties = Not good ((Me and tentacle))

"Mmmm....I love you Leila..." He ran his hands gently though her hair. "I can't imagine being without you...we really can come through anything can't we?" He grinned softly, wrapping her hair around his fingers playfully.

Leila smiled at him and said "I love you to". She felt his hand move through her hair and wrap around his fingers. She grinned and said "Yeah..."

"Mmmm...so then....it's getting a little late....maybe we should head for the bedroom to.....relax for a little while before we go to sleep..." He grinned slightly, rubbing against her gently.

Leila looked at him and said "I hope relax means relax" she said. She got off him and began to walk to the bedroom.

"Awwww..." Adrien got up and followed her, grinning slightly as he pulled off his shirt, climbing into bed wearing just his shorts. "What if I need to be made a little more tired?"

Leila smiled at him and got changed into her pjs. "then go take a jog" she said getting into her side of the bed. "I had my shower, don't plan on having another one" she said. She smiled and said "I'm tired anyway, good night".

"Ah well....maybe before your morning shower then..." He grinned and moved over to wrap his arms around her from behind, gently snuggling into her back. "Mmm....g'night Leila.."

Leila smiled and said "Goodnight". She closed her eyes and fell asleep slowly, a smile on her face.She fell into a happy sleep, getting her rest.

When he awoke the next morning, Adrien yawned and snuggled slightly against Leila, his eyes flikcering open slowly, as usual his morning wood digging into Leila's ass.

Leila woke up when he snuggled against her. She stirred a little and opened her eyes. She could already feel his hard on. "Your such a horn dog" she mumbled, half asleep.

"Mmm...well...it's your fault for being so sexy..." He grumbled and smirked, his hands moving to slowly cup her breasts through her clothing as they snuggled in bed. "Besides, an active sex life is good for a relationship isn't it?"

"I suppose" she said mumbling as he fondled her breasts. She closed her eyes and said "You would really start the day of with sex, rather than breakfast?" she asked him.

"Well who says you can't have both?" He slowly licked at the back of her neck, grinding his erection into her through his shorts and her clothes. "Besides....can you really think of a better way to start the day than being close to me?"

Leila groaned a little as he grinded his errection into her. She turned to face him and said "I guess not". She smiled and said "Will you at least wait till I wake up some more?".

"Oh I'll wake you up...." He grinned slightly, moving down her body slowly, pulling her panties out of the way, then running his tongue up along her pussy slowly.

Leila felt him move down. She groaned as his tongue moved up her pussy. "Oh...that will work" she said groaning.

He smirked, his tongue flicking across her clit as he brought a hand up to start gently rubbing the outer lips of her pussy, before slowly sliding a finger inside, tongue still teasing her clit.

Leila closed her eyes and moaned softly as his tongue teased her slit and a finger moved inside her. "Oh god you give the best head"

"Mmmm....you taste really good...." Adrien started to slide his tongue down, withdrawing the finger from her body and pushing his tongue into her pussy instead, his finger slowly moving down to start teasing her ass-hole, the finger, lubricated from her pussy juices, slowly starting to slide into her ass.

Leila moaned softly. She felt his finger slide into her ass. She moaned as his tongue slid inside her. She groaned and her hands gripped the sheets lightly.

Adrien's tongue continued to probe at her pussy, whilst his finger slid completely into her ass, wiggling around for a few moments, before suddenly he pulled the finger out and lifted his head away, licking his lips.

Leila closed her eyes and moaned as his finger moved about in her ass. She then felt him stop and she looked at him and said "Why did you stop?"

"Well it just seems a little unfair that you get to have all the fun..." He grinned slightly, licking his lips as he slid his shorts off, thick erection springing free.

"I see.." she said with a grin. She moved down and began to lick up and down his shaft, making it slick with her siliva before taking the tip in her mouth and sucking on it lightly, swirling her tongue around it.

He groaned loudly as she started suckling on the tip of his cock, before he started to slowly move, pulling her down to lay ontop of him as he pulled her pussy to his face, starting to run his tongue along her pussy again.

Back
Top Bottom